SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UEFA European Football Championship - Euro 2012

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweden's usually handles crosses well and we do iirc have the tallest team in the tournament. However yesterday Ukraine's right winger Voronin had a Christmas day on his flank. I really cant say why. Sweden's left side (Olsson as defender and Elm as Winger) forgot to mark him time after time. I have never seen anything like it.

And then both Ukraine's goals came via headers. One after a cross where Mellberg was a tad bit slow and Shevchenko capitalized on that mistake. But that was not as big a mistake as the corner when the 2-1 goal came.
First Ibrahimovic shouldn't have been so slow when marking Shevchenko, but then again he is not a defensive player. But the ball went in between right defender Lustig and and the post.

That mistake was the worst i have seen a defender do in a very long time. His sole mission was to guard that post and he failed completely.

Here is what he did:

Here is what he should have done (and yes these photos are a reaction to the goal):

There are cases where you say "i could have done that better". But this is one occasion where this is actually true. I would have stood in the right place and the ball was so hard so i daresay i wouldn't have had the time to duck even if i had wanted to.

Now the Swedes need to beat one and draw the other (at least) teams in the group. This will be hard albeit not impossible.

Should they fail i will throw my yellow shirt and don a red one instead and go all Danish. I may hate them and they are the no: 2 team i would want to beat (England being no: 1) in a match. But if Sweden are out and the Danes are still in the run there is no hesitation. I will root for them.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Should they fail i will throw my yellow shirt and don a red one instead and go all Danish. I may hate them and they are the no: 2 team i would want to beat (England being no: 1) in a match. But if Sweden are out and the Danes are still in the run there is no hesitation. I will root for them.

I'll make a point of rememberring that. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoyed the post pictures Very Happy

Dr Mike wrote:
i would want to beat (England being no: 1) in a match. .

How come? No rivalry between the countries and the current England side is dire and no real giant killing.

" - Alison Smith
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
right defender Lustig

Isn't that one of the Seven Dwarves, by the way? Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Lustig isnn't one of the dwarfs. You may be thinking of Toker or Glader.

The rivalry between England and Sweden is just my personal opinion. But the two countries have had a eerie knack of ending up in the same group or qualification group countless of times. So they have meet tons of times the last 15 years.
But the thing that annoy me is the English press and how they often (not this time though) see themselves as the champions before every tournament, even though they have a mediocre team. And a goalie that time after time screw them over. Esepcially during the Beckham era.

But also how they treated Sven Göran Eriksson, who is one of the best managers they have had in recent years judging by the result.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well, he sounds like a dwarf. Maybe he's the 8th dwarf...

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lustig really made an ass of himself there. You're right about this being one of the very few situations, where "I could have done better" is perfectly valid. I was actually hoping for Sweden to win that one.

I predict a Danish win tonight (2-1), and I'd quite frankly be disappointed if we leave the pitch without a point. We've finished ahead of Portugal in the qualification twice now. Nani should know who our #9 is. Last time Portugal played against us, our #9 scored.

I predict a goal from Bendtner, and Eriksen to be a major problem for the Portugese defense. I don't see Krohn-Dehli doing as much damage today, as he did against Holland.

As for the other match, I see a German win coming.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Germany should win against Holland - not easily, because there is no such thing as an easy win against the Dutchmen, and especially not for the Gerries, but they will get the 3 points, and win 2-1.

Denmark-Portugal... well, this is going to be biased. It's two teams matched evenly, but as Probie said, we've been able to outsmart (and outluck) them the last couple of times or 4 we've had the pleasure to face them. Denmark will win 2-1, only because we have the mental upper hand. But it's going to be an even match.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this have anything to do with the Metric System?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our glorious team will defeat the Germans in an epic football match. The result will be an 4-3 and afterwards the germans will invade Poland

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:

The rivalry between England and Sweden is just my personal opinion. But the two countries have had a eerie knack of ending up in the same group or qualification group countless of times. So they have meet tons of times the last 15 years.
But the thing that annoy me is the English press and how they often (not this time though) see themselves as the champions before every tournament, even though they have a mediocre team. And a goalie that time after time screw them over. Esepcially during the Beckham era.

But also how they treated Sven Göran Eriksson, who is one of the best managers they have had in recent years judging by the result.

Sven is/was a poor manager. On a massive wage and delivered nothing, as he has since he left the England job. Sacked from Man City, sacked from Mexico and laughably, sacked by Leicester City despite having the biggest budget in the division. He got a £5/6m pay-off from England so I'm not sure how that's being treated badly?

The English tabloid press is laughable but you wont find anyone here disagreeing with you.

" - Alison Smith
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ *coughcoughCapellocoughcoughHodgsoncough*

Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you look at the stats Capello won 66.7% of games compared to Sven's 59.7%.
I'm not saying that makes him a better manager but IMO both did o.k.
I'm not yet convinced Hodgson's the man for the job either, my choice would have been Martin O'Neill.

As for today, again, two close games which could go either way.
Denmark/Portugal i can see being an entertaining draw and Germany beating Netherlands.

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Wikipedia.

Quote:

Under Eriksson, England achieved the highest point percentage in Major Tournament Matches of all time for an England manager,[9] lost only 3 competitive games (excluding extra-time), and achieved top qualifying place in all three International tournaments. Only Brazil matched England's record of reaching the quarter final in tournaments in 2002, 2004 and 2006. Coincidentally, the same manager, Luiz Felipe Scolari, knocked England out of all three of these tournaments, first with Brazil and then twice with Portugal.

Your appreciation of what Eriksson did is influenced from what the despised press you say are a joke. Or it is just ignorance. Sure you can always claim he is poor but among his peers on the english bench he stand out when looking at the recent managers. And he is not the only one the FA have thrown their money stacks at.

With three qualifications and three quarterfinal losses he did well looking at the team the English had. A close loss at the hands of Brazil and Portugal twice is what can be expected from a decent team with pathetic goalies. The truth is that the English side simply isn't any better.

With a ranking of 17 when he took over and 5 when he was chased away speaks for itself. And at the very least he is better than the retard you employed in the 90's. The one with the classic handicap quote.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant wait to see the game tonight. Go Germany go!
johnnyb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The England Football team, visited an orphanage in Poland today.... "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope." said Igor aged six. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnnyb wrote:
The England Football team, visited an orphanage in Poland today.... "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope." said Igor aged six. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that didn't go too well in the first half. I got the Bendtner goal right, but I think he played better against Holland. His passing is worse today, and he doesn't work that much either.

I don't think we're doing well. We're giving it away too easy.

EDIT @FT:

(let's see how many times this will be quoted - ninja'd by TheDane).
Dr Mike wrote:
Klaasvaak wrote:
well that sucked!!

After a weak start to the second half, we started playing better after Mikkelsen came off the bench (please have him start against Germany. He is the best Danish right winger), and it looked good when Bendtner scored his second. Simon Poulsen played badly at the left back, at least defensively, where he was way too passive against Nani and Varela. That ended up costing the game. F**k. In our bad periods, we gave away the ball way to easy. We need to hold on to it better. Eriksen looks like he needs a break from football. Since he's been playing since season start 2010, with little breaks, who can blame him?

EDIT 2: Oh yea, I forgot. Meireles was lucky not getting sent off.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished

Last edited by TheProbie on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Klaasvaak wrote:
well that sucked!!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ In my opinion Denmark was the better team - they played more agressively. Ronaldo's attitude pissed me off a bit.

Oh well, nothing's lost in this "Group of Dead".

Heading to the pub now for another blood stunning match Very Happy

@ Pretty´s Darling: May the best team win

Go Holland Go Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GODDAMMIT!!!!!
How did van persie become player of the year in england?

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Does this have anything to do with the Metric System?

Yup Exclamation - The ball has the shape of a metric sphere as opposed to the imperial sphere, which is not as round as the metric sphere Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. It look more like an egg actually.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ...which may only be kicked under certain circumstances, otherwise it must be manhandled.

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A Good or a bad egg Question

EDIT - Some Dane just ninja'ed me - I guess you get the point any way Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic