SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don the spy....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I admit I said he didn't work Saturdays, seems I'm wrong, Doni Boi has been working very hard first he mails Louise

Quote:
Let's get things done
Dear,I miss talking to you too and I know it won't be long,we shall meet in person and have all the talks and fun we want to have.Thanks for the support you've so far provided in facilitating the shipment of our package-I'm grateful and appreciative of that.Louise,I met a friend and a comrade(military man from Australia)in the early stages of the Afghanistan war who introduced me to this Company,having transacted business with them(company)before.Therefore,I contacted this friend of mine who gave me all information pertaining to the Company when I was ready to transact business with them(the Company).On the basis of that,the Company can in no way not be reputable.Darling,you know how much I love and care for you and wouldn't let you risk sending such a huge amount of money to the Company if it were not a reputable firm.
For your information,I contacted the Company and they debunked remarks or statement by your Bankers that the Company's account is temporarily suspended.Perhaps,your Bankers dont want us to have a success story by having this package shipped-I stand to be corrected though.Louise,please dont give room for anyone to prejudice our chances of receiving this package and channeling it into a productive use that would benefit us and our descendants.Please be steadfast and instruct your Bankers to send the money to the Company or perhaps,tread a new and different path in sending the money to the Company if your Bankers continue to discourage you from sending the money.I say so because I've given you the power of attorney(power to work out things with regards to the shipment of this package on my behalf).Moreover,I've invested a substantial amount of money into this transaction so far so please don't let my investment prove futile as charges on the package would increase if it's kept there for long.I'm counting on your support and hope you dont turn me down-this package is for you and I.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugs

Best regards,
Don

Then he replies to his Friday mail from Tilly:

Quote:
Dearest Don
I have come home to another beautiful mail from you, I shall treasure these letters forever, I wish I had your ability with words. I think you know that you can trust me, I am a faithful and honest person I would never intentionally harm anyone, especially not you.
I love the warm glow I get when I say your name, I feel like a teenager again now I know what all the love songs are really about.
I would love to chat on line with you but unfortunately the flats are not on broad band and I use a dial up network which can be very very slow and can stop suddenly so I think we should carry on with mail's to each other which is so much more romantic don't you think?
Please keep safe I wish you were back here and not in a very dangerous place, enjoy the weekend, I intend to snuggle up with kitty kat this evening and watch a DVD, I will watch something romantic and think of you my love, my heart aches for you I did not realise how lonely I was until I met you. I long to kiss you and have you hold me tight thinking of you makes me melt.
all my love always, yours in christ who I hope we shall both meet together one day.
Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Way off script:

Quote:
Dear,it's always been my pleasure to put down the warmest and sweetest words of mine to you.I'm glad I'm able to keep you in company and make you feel delighted by virtue of my mails.Tilly,of course I trust you because I wouldn't have given my whole heart to you if I dont trust you.I thank you for stating categorically and explicitly that you would never harm me.Darling,I understand the circumstances that tend to make it impossible for you to access chat on the internet.I hope we get to express our sentiments for each other by way of regularly exchanging mails with each other since that happens to be the only medium of communication.
Syria happens to be precarious but because of the love I have for people and my job,I'm executing my assignment(investigation)at the expense of my life-I'm certained that God would see me through without any misfortune befalling me.Tilly,I must confess that I never thought I would encounter a good,respectful,loving,supportive,caring and trustworthy lady like you after the demise of my wife.You share similar qualities with my wife and I know she would be happy wherever she is that I've found for myself,a good woman who upholds strong christian values as she did.I cant wait to soon be with you,caress you and kiss the sweet,tender,romantic, seductive and God-giving lips of yours.You've taken dominion over my heart-my heart goes out to you.You're the air I breath now and without you,I shall suffocate.Please dont submit or give room to any influence that could be detrimental to our relationship.I cant afford to loose you or have our ordained relationship destroyed-God help those who help themselves.I hope we're able to forge ahead to attain successes in all our endeavours as God ushers us into a bright future or larm light.I love you and forever would.Take care and have a nice time.Good night,sound sleep and sweet dreams.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

But totally untrue because he is much more fascinated by Philip:

Quote:
Hey Don
How are you doing today? getting a bit hot there, love to lick ice cream off you!
Thanks for the compliments I like to keep in shape.
Your job sounds great do you enjoy it? what are your longterm goals? would love to chat on line but think the time zones will be a problem 10 hours?
So you off out tonight? bet you scrub up pretty cool, we are gonna make a cute looking couple.
You be a good boy tonight
ciao
Phil xx

He really doesn't get it does he ten hours time difference would really throw a spanner in the works on a chat line:

Quote:
your pictures are good
It always feels sensational to receive your mails and respond to them because I enjoy my encounter with you.Good you like to keep in shape-I like to build up too.I enjoy doing my job,only that it's dangerous considering the turmoil in areas where one is assigned to.In a couple of days time,I would embark on a trip to Syria to commence investigation into the current happenings there and as you know,Syria is precarious(dangerously lacking in security) but I shall be doing this(executing the assignment) at the expense of my life in order to help UN mediate peace in Syria as they get to find the instigators and escalators of the situation(turmoil)currently.We're indeed going to make a cute looking couple and that requires seriousness and commitment on each other's part,support and bountiful love and confidence in each other.As time goes on,I would let you know which time is convenient for me so we could meet online and chat.Hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Lets see if out intrepid trio can disrupt his Sunday too.

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was all going so well, then she had to go and ruin it:

Quote:
Dearest Don
Once again you have touched my heart with your beautiful words, I have just got back from church where I said special prayers for you, I know that I shouldn't burdon the lord by asking for special favours but I felt he would understand as you are in a perilous place.
I haven't really talked about my faith with you have I? I suppose I had better come clean and tell you that I was brought up in a very religious sect, we are called Shakers, our movement was started by Anne Leigh over three centuries ago. We believe in a loving and strict God who will smite the unbeliever and who is totally against any kind of ornement or adornment of his chapel, his worshiper or that persons home, cleanliness is next to godliness. We have very simple lives, simple furniture, clothing, chapel's and above all else beliefs.
I do hope you are not turned off by this, but if you are I understand, a strict religious life is not for everyone, but I must caution you the fires of damnation await those who are not plain and simple in their lives and their church.
I must go now as it is Sunday and after a simple meal and a change of clothing I will go back to chapel, get down on my hands and knees and pray for your soul.
with love in my heart and the wind at my back
Tilly xxxxxxx

So where does that leave Doni boi's jewellery ambitions?

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait until he finds out that you believe in Celibacy :yikes:

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been an interesting and hectic five days in the Don and his Lou saga after pointing out that the shipping site might be a tad hooky Doniboi comes back with this:

Quote:
Let's get things done
Dear,I miss talking to you too and I know it won't be long,we shall meet in person and have all the talks and fun we want to have.Thanks for the support you've so far provided in facilitating the shipment of our package-I'm grateful and appreciative of that.Louise,I met a friend and a comrade(military man from Australia)in the early stages of the Afghanistan war who introduced me to this Company,having transacted business with them(company)before.Therefore,I contacted this friend of mine who gave me all information pertaining to the Company when I was ready to transact business with them(the Company).On the basis of that,the Company can in no way not be reputable.Darling,you know how much I love and care for you and wouldn't let you risk sending such a huge amount of money to the Company if it were not a reputable firm.
For your information,I contacted the Company and they debunked remarks or statement by your Bankers that the Company's account is temporarily suspended.Perhaps,your Bankers dont want us to have a success story by having this package shipped-I stand to be corrected though.Louise,please dont give room for anyone to prejudice our chances of receiving this package and channeling it into a productive use that would benefit us and our descendants.Please be steadfast and instruct your Bankers to send the money to the Company or perhaps,tread a new and different path in sending the money to the Company if your Bankers continue to discourage you from sending the money.I say so because I've given you the power of attorney(power to work out things with regards to the shipment of this package on my behalf).Moreover,I've invested a substantial amount of money into this transaction so far so please don't let my investment prove futile as charges on the package would increase if it's kept there for long.I'm counting on your support and hope you dont turn me down-this package is for you and I.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugs

Then one from Cindy doll:
Quote:
Dear L.Syfer,
Please kindly send your contact phone numbers our corresponding agent in
UK will contact you before delivery of the package.
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Cindy

Then the next day she sent this:

Quote:
Dear Louise,
Please we are still waiting to proceed on the delivery of the package to
your address, please kindly get back to us so that we will know what to do
with the package.
Thank you
Best regards
Cindy

next its some random man:
Quote:
Dear L.Syfer,
This is to notify you that your package is on hold waiting for payment,
kindly respond as soon as possible.
Thank you
David Anim
Operations

Lou replied
Quote:
Dear David

My bank has tried twice to transfer the money to your account, on both occasions the transfer has been returned with the message ' account suspended' whats going on?
Please advise.
regards
L. Syfer

Wait he has an idea!
Quote:
Dear L.Syfer,
Our bank account is a working bank account it not a suspense we have
received funds from Untied States of America today the account is
operating why, We will like to advice that you can try use money gram or
western union money transfer.
your urgent responds will help us to know how to go about it.
Thank you
David

then along comes P.Osei to spoil it all by getting the name and the amount wrong - or is it just a cut and paste?
Quote:
Dear Miss M. Campbell,

This is to notify you that your package is penning waiting for the payment
of 750 pounds to our agent.
Please kindly send this amount via western union money transfer or money
gram to this below name he is our agent;

Name: Mr. Andrews Yeboah
Address: P.O.Box 13
Accra Ghana
Code: 00233

Waiting for your quick responds on this matter.
Thank you
P.Osei

The wheels have certainly come off this one, Andrews (airbase?) suddenly appears:

Quote:
Hello,
I have contacted you but I know nothing about you, you are from London and you are 49 I need more details please.

Thanks Andrews

A new lad??????

Fake site has been killed and two bank accounts deaded Twisted Evil

However Tilly and Phil are still both vying for Doni boi's attentions Wink

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well doni boi has been very busy so we have a very tangled web I do hope you can follow the threads, let me know if it need any clarification.

Phil is a very out gay man living in New York and very much enjoying life, he is hoping to make it onto the fortune 500 list in the next couple of years, Doni has assured him he has always liked men.

Quote:
Hey Don
Great to hear from you, how was your weekend?
I had a blast, went to dinner with some old friends out on the coast, great meal great company. I told them about you, hope you don't mind, We are all going to meet up this labour day at Fire Island, you fancy coming along will be a great vacation?
The online chat thing may be a problem, theres a twelve hour time difference but I'll try to figure something out.
You keep safe out there cute stuff.
Sending you good vibes and horny thoughts.
caio
Phil xx

Quote:
Philip,your mails make my day and illuminate my life.Glad you had a nice time during the weekend.I went out with a couple of friends to swim and have a nice time.We then adjourned to the Restaurant to have our favourite delicacies-that happens to be my last time with them because I shall be traveling to Syria tomorrow to embark on an investigation into the current happenings in Syria(I'm assigned by UN).However,I shall still endeavour to keep in touch with you more often in order to strengthen the current ties between us for a brighter future.I've come to admire and develop strong feelings of love for you-hope you dont over ride that to the detriment of my happiness.I shall respect and never hurt you so I hope you accord me same respect.I believe we can count on each other's love,care,support and trust in all our endeavours especially relating to our relationship.My heart goes out to you.I cant imagine how it would it be with you and I in bed-it would be fun with more romantic and sexual feeling as we caress and do the do.lol.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
Hey Don
Thanks for your mail, great to hear from you I read between the lines have you made love with a man before?
Will our love be your first?
Don't worry I will be very gentle and loving with you sexy boy. I think we could be very happy together, we look like a pair, lets hope things pan out and we become that pair.
I'll be out of town for a couple of days, will get back to you if I can.
ciao
Phil xx

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me-your mails resuscitate me and make my day lol.I've not made love with a man before but I'm adventurously taking a bold step to embark on a relationship with you(male)because I want to have a feel of how a relationship between the same sex is.Moreover,I think most of the opposite sex or women are pretenders and suckers(only in to suck one dry and provide you with no love and comfort).I'm envisage a happy and sexy relationship between us because we seem to be of similar qualities and that could help in our compatibility.I'm currently here in Syria to commence investigation into the current happenings here(in Syria) as assigned to me by UN but I promise I shall keep in touch with you regularly.I'm currently deprived of social activities as my assignment requires a high level of confidentiality.I dont know if I've told you this but I intend retiring from my work after executing this assignment and probably go into Jewellery business to stay away from the dangers involved in my job.More also,I shall effect this decision(go on retirement after my assignment here)in order to have time for my love life.Have a nice trip and hope we dont get to part ways or loose each other.I hope I can make a good partner who would be loving,caring,supportive and trustworthy-I dont know about you though.You didn't answer my question last about whether or not you've dated or had any encounters via online dating so please do me the honour of telling me in your reply.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Quote:
Hiya Don

just a quick mail will be getting back to NY in the next couple of hours will mail you later.
Only just joined online dating, not had a single date yet, until you of course.
I got you a present, will mail you a picture later, can't wait to see you in them.
ciao
Phil xxx

Quote:
I'm looking forward to receiving your mail soon as you said in your mail.I'm glad we both have no one else apart us.We shall have fun and take a lot of pictures when we soon meet-cant wait for that to happen.You've got my love forever.Thanks for coming into my life.Don

Quote:
Hey dude how are you? sorry not to get back to you yesterday, fell asleep, time zone's are a bitch, Google is playing up too, you know whats happened?
How's the weekend going, hope your saving yourself for me, any chance of some more photo's something more 'intimate'?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours! lol. Feeling horny, wish you were here!
Did you realise you were gay during your marriage? How was the sex? I'v never fancied a woman they just dont turn me on, but you do.
Cold shower for me then off out to dinner in the village with some friends, don't worry I'll be good.
Take care
caio
Phil xx

Quote:
I feel energized and comforted having to come across a man like you who happens to bring so much sparks to my love life.You bring into my life,impeccable feeling of excitement and happiness that you're probably unaware of.My days have been really hectic as I've got a lot of tasks or assignments to execute.The turmoil and precarious nature of Syria is not creating a condusive atmosphere for my investigation.I've deployed some guys around who sometimes help me unravel or gather certain information-I guess it's facilitating and enhancing my job.I've got no pictures now,guess I would have to come home soon and show myself to you in reality.I was sexually attracted to guys even in my marriage times hence my decision to move away from the opposite sex(women)and give men a try after the demise of my wife.It's exciting to have sex with women though but I guess men would be better especially you.I love you and got you in mind and heart.I hope we build a bright future and a relationship that would be a force to reckon with.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Quote:
Yo dude
been called out of town, business shizzle, be back wednesday.
Seen how its all kicking off over there, jeez killing kids thats just the pits, you stay safe dude, ok.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Will mail later.
ciao for now
Phil xx

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.I wish you a safe trip to wherever you're traveling to.May God be with you always and may you emerge successful in all your endeavours.I would like you to send me your home address and phone number in your reply.Thanks and hope you take care of yourself for me lol.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Tilly is a very simple soul, she's been raised to be a sort of religious Stepford Wife.
Quote:
Dear,it's always been my pleasure to put down the warmest and sweetest words of mine to you.I'm glad I'm able to keep you in company and make you feel delighted by virtue of my mails.Tilly,of course I trust you because I wouldn't have given my whole heart to you if I dont trust you.I thank you for stating categorically and explicitly that you would never harm me.Darling,I understand the circumstances that tend to make it impossible for you to access chat on the internet.I hope we get to express our sentiments for each other by way of regularly exchanging mails with each other since that happens to be the only medium of communication.
Syria happens to be precarious but because of the love I have for people and my job,I'm executing my assignment(investigation)at the expense of my life-I'm certained that God would see me through without any misfortune befalling me.Tilly,I must confess that I never thought I would encounter a good,respectful,loving,supportive,caring and trustworthy lady like you after the demise of my wife.You share similar qualities with my wife and I know she would be happy wherever she is that I've found for myself,a good woman who upholds strong christian values as she did.I cant wait to soon be with you,caress you and kiss the sweet,tender,romantic, seductive and God-giving lips of yours.You've taken dominion over my heart-my heart goes out to you.You're the air I breath now and without you,I shall suffocate.Please dont submit or give room to any influence that could be detrimental to our relationship.I cant afford to loose you or have our ordained relationship destroyed-God help those who help themselves.I hope we're able to forge ahead to attain successes in all our endeavours as God ushers us into a bright future or larm light.I love you and forever would.Take care and have a nice time.Good night,sound sleep and sweet dreams.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
Dearest Don
Once again you have touched my heart with your beautiful words, I have just got back from church where I said special prayers for you, I know that I shouldn't burdon the lord by asking for special favours but I felt he would understand as you are in a perilous place.
I haven't really talked about my faith with you have I? I suppose I had better come clean and tell you that I was brought up in a very religious sect, we are called Shakers, our movement was started by Anne Leigh over three centuries ago. We believe in a loving and strict God who will smite the unbeliever and who is totally against any kind of ornement or adornment of his chapel, his worshiper or that persons home, cleanliness is next to godliness. We have very simple lives, simple furniture, clothing, chapel's and above all else beliefs.
I do hope you are not turned off by this, but if you are I understand, a strict religious life is not for everyone, but I must caution you the fires of damnation await those who are not plain and simple in their lives and their church.
I must go now as it is Sunday and after a simple meal and a change of clothing I will go back to chapel, get down on my hands and knees and pray for your soul.
with love in my heart and the wind at my back
Tilly xxxxxxx

Quote:
Good day and hope you have a nice day at work.I'm still looking forward to your response.May God be with you and take you through the day.Love you

Dearest
Quote:
Is everything alright with you I waited ages for your mail and you only sent me two lines?
Are you upset because of my religious beliefs?
I think you should be pleased because I have remained a vigin until I am married and I will be a very cheap wife as I do not believe in self adornment, no jewellery for me.
Please take care of yourself
you are in my thoughts and my prayers, love forever
Tilly
xxxxxx

Quote:
Darling dearest Tilly I feel energized and comforted having a woman like you to spark up my love life.You bring into my life,impeccable feeling of excitement and happiness which you happen to be unaware of.I trust you as I believe love and a healthy relationship can only be in prog I ress and formidable when there's a high amount of trust for each other(the partners).Therefore,I'm sure you wouldn't lie to me about anything-I know you would have given me your phone number if you had one so I'm not bothered.Tilly,I would want to know if it wouldn't be against your religion for me to use a phone when we get married and settle down together.You got the message right about my intention and desire to marry you-I want to marry you because God spoke to me in a dream about you(I prayed for that to be revealed to me) hence consolidating my conviction about marrying you despite the fact that we've not met.Dear,I shall marry you no matter how you are-I've seen you in picture and you look awesome and stunning to me.However,love or marriage is not about looks or physical features but about inner qualities and you happen to have a consummate and awesome character(you happen to have displayed that in your mails).It would be good to get in touch with your minister though but I think I would love to meet him in person,confront him with my intentions or plans and dialogue on how we ought to go about the whole marriage plans.
Tilly,I'm certain about the fact that we shall soon become spouses to each other,therefore I want to confidently entrust a package to you.Before,embarking on my trip to Syria,I made an order from a company and the order is ready to be sent but as you know,I cant receive it now as a result of my assignment(investigation)and condition of my job(currently deprived of social activities and a breach of this regulation could warrant penalization)-the order is a package of Gold that I intend disposing off and investing it's proceeds into Jewellery business to better our lives and that of our descendants when we settle down after my assignment here.Therefore Tilly,I would be so glad if you could receive this order of package on my behalf until I come back home.I cant do this all alone so I need you to do all you can to get this package through and safely keep it for me.I may have to pay high charges for the security of the package if I don't get to receive it in time(the security charges on the package accrue as the days go by)I love you.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx:

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
Hello my dearest, how are you doing today? Well i am doing pretty good but it is you i am thinking about, thinking about you is the most lovely thing i do nowarddays. You are my breath and everything to me. Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever. My dear the most important thing in relationship is trust and faith.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Tilly i am doing fine and i pray that you will soon recover.....I can't to have you in my arms.
Thank you for beening there for me and i promise you that am going to make you the happiest woman on this earth when i come to you.take care my dear

Don. Kisses and hugs from me to you.

Quote:
Hello my dearest Angel how are you doing this morning,In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. I am thinking of you, in my sleepless solitude last night. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, and I won't pull through, without you by my side. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. Every time you think about me, just know that I am thinking of you as well. So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.i love you Tilly.Take care my love.

Don..Kisses and Hug.

Quote:
Dearest Don
So sorry not to respond to your lovely mails, I have been very ill, I had food poisoning something, I ate for lunch on thursday made me very sick indeed, I ended up in hospital on a drip, I have only just been allowed to come home, I feel horrible. My mum and dad have travelled down to be with me and look after me for a day or two, until I get back on my feet, its wonderful to see them and have them tuck me into bed like they did when I was a little girl. I feel much better now, but I am still a bit wobbly.

I am very tired and think its time I had another nap, I will be thinking of you and praying for your safe return.
I haven't told my parents about you, I thought I would save you as a surprise when you come home?
did I do the right thing?

keep safe, I love you
Tilly
xxxxxxx

Quote:
I feel relieved to have received your long awaited mail.Sorry for the unfortunate incident you experienced a couple of days ago-take my empathy.I wish you never get infirm or ill but as humans,we can not always be fit.However,I'm not happy you got ill as a result of food poisoning-that's really disastrous and appalling.I must commend(praise) you for your resilience because I gathered from your mail that you got revived or well soon(just after a few days)-I guess it's by virtues of our(you and I)prayers.You need a lot of rest now.I shall not cease praying for you because I can not afford to loose you-I shall curse my stars loosing you.It's good you didn't tell your parents about me now-we would give them a surprise with my return home and that would be great.Tilly,I would like you to respond to my previous mail when you're fit to do so-I may have to send it(mail)again so that you can know which one I'm referring to.I love you because you're mine and mine only-I share you with no one.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time and speedy recovery.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
You shall get well soon in Jesus name.You didn't respond to one of my mails
Sweetest Tilly,I wish I were there to have taken you to the Hospital,prepare your favourite delicacy and serve you with it after getting discharged from the Hospital-I'm sorry I'm not with you at a time you most need me.I hope to make up for the lost times.Tilly,God knows you're debilitated(incapacitated)hence your inability to go to Church and so I'm certain he's answered all the prayers you said with your family at home-God answers prayers no matter where it is said from,be it home or in his auditorium(He makes us understand that where two or more are gathered,he's in their midst).I'm seriously in prayers for you and I know you shall get well soon.Probably,God made you get ill in order to have enough rest.
My dearest and sweetest Tilly,I'm hopeless without you.You've brought life to my dead part and made my life have a meaning.Dear,you didn't respond to one of the mails I sent to you but I understand because of your current condition-I hope you do respond to it as soon as possible because I want to know my stands.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have my bountiful love and a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

NB:Dear,you didn't respond to one of the mails I sent to you but I understand because of your current condition-I hope you do respond to it as soon as possible because I want to know my stands or know which steps to take

Quote:
I feel energized and comforted having a woman like you to spark up my love life.You bring into my life,impeccable feeling of excitement and happiness which you happen to be unaware of.I trust you as I believe love and a healthy relationship can only be in progress and formidable when there's a high amount of trust for each other(the partners).Therefore,I'm sure you wouldn't lie to me about anything-I know you would have given me your phone number if you had one so I'm not bothered.Tilly,I would want to know if it wouldn't be against your religion for me to use a phone when we get married and settle down together.You got the message right about my intention and desire to marry you-I want to marry you because God spoke to me in a dream about you(I prayed for that to be revealed to me) hence consolidating my conviction about marrying you despite the fact that we've not met.Dear,I shall marry you no matter how you are-I've seen you in picture and you look awesome and stunning to me.However,love or marriage is not about looks or physical features but about inner qualities and you happen to have a consummate and awesome character(you happen to have displayed that in your mails).It would be good to get in tocuh with your minister though but I think I would love to meet him in person,confront him with my intentions or plans and dialogue on how we ought to go about the whole marriage plans.
Tilly,I'm certain about the fact that we shall soon become spouses to each other,therefore I want to confidently entrust a package to you.Before,embarking on my trip to Syria,I made an order from a company and the order is ready to be sent but as you know,I cant receive it now as a result of my assignment(investigation)and condition of my job(currently deprived of social activities and a breach of this regulation could warrant penalization)-the order is a package of Gold that I intend disposing off and investing it's proceeds into Jewellery business to better our lives and that of our descendants when we settle down after my assignment here.Therefore Tilly,I would be so glad if you could receive this order of package on my behalf until I come back home.I cant do this all alone so I need you to do all you can to get this package through and safely keep it for me.I may have to pay high charges for the security of the package if I don't get to receive it in time(the security charges on the package accrue as the days go by)I love you.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
Good morning my darling Don
I am much better today, thanks to your and my parents prayers, I have been told that the whole congregation were offering up prayers for my safe and speedy recovery and once again the Lord my father did not let me down.
I have read the mail you mention, sorry to have overlooked it and there is a problem, you see my beliefs do not allow me to wear jewellery, not even a wedding band, it's adornment you see? So I cannot be a part of any business which serves this base and vile need in people, our Lord's son threw the money lenders and the barterer's out of the temple, he led a simple life and we emulate that as much as we can.
For me to help you, which I so want to do, I would need to speak to my Minister as he is the earthly keeper of my souls safety, I know that you said you didn't mind talking to him about our upcoming marriage but how do you feel about his advice regarding your business venture?
I will leave this to you as you are so much cleverer than I am, I count myself luck to have met a man so intelligent, wise and loving.
He is quite a forthright man and modern in his interpretation of the scriptures if you could contact him and explain how I can help you in securing our future financially then I am sure he would be able to advise us how best to proceed.
His email address is: [email protected]
Keep safe my love, 'though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death the Lord is with you'
All my love
Tilly
xxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Dear,thanks for getting back to me.I was wondering why you hadn't responded to my mail.Since you know realise that I sent you a vivid response to your mail and not just two lines,could you please do me the honour of responding to my long mail and let me know your perception about how you would want things to unfold between us and what you think the future holds for us.I love you and I dont want to loose you ever hence my worry when I'm not hearing from you.

Quote:
Sometimes when I look at my palm,I wonder which of the tiny criss cross lines made me so lucky to meet you.You've brought a meaning into my life and my life now resonates with your love.I'm overwhelmed by the fact that God has answered our prayers and granted you a speedy and immediate recovery.Tilly,I understand(empathize with)you about the fact that your beliefs do not allow you to wear Jewelleries and so nothing would make me buy them(Jeweleries)for you-I respect your beliefs and I wouldn't do anything in contravention of them(your beliefs).Dear,what you don't seem to understand is about the fact that I'm not sending you any jewelleries rather,I made an order of a package of Gold and want you to receive on my behalf since I can not receive it here(reasons you already know-precarious nature of Syria).I intend disposing off this package of Gold(worth a fortune) in order to make a substantial amount of money which we could use in investing into any business we deem fit(since your beliefs would not allow you support anything that has to do with Jewellery business).
It would be so nice to talk to your Minister and solicit guidelines with regards to our upcoming marriage(I'll do that after this mail) but frankly speaking,I wouldn't want to talk to him about anything relating to my business plans(I would be glad if you could keep that away from him as well)-hope you would be discreet.Tilly,I'm not naive or a novice with regards to this business I'm venturing into-I've already made the order and effected part payment after going into a mutual agreement with them(the Company) concerning all the terms involved in this transaction,therefore,I can not lean back and make my money go waste.Sweetheart,I want the best for us and together,that could soon be achieved.I leave it here with much anticipation of your response.Nothing shall obliterate your memories from my mind.May God be a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Pastor Amos Starkadder is Tilly's shepherd.....

Quote:
Good evening Pastor,
I'm careful with my choice of words as I write to you now because I'm obliged by the supreme being(God)to respect and submit to his servants or people representing him on earth.As a christian,I've always put men of God on a pedestal.Minister,I write to humbly inform you of my intention to seek your daughter's hand in marriage.Pastor Amos,since you happen to be a man of God and know better than me,I would like to solicit your guidelines and know how to proceed with my intentions.I humbly leave it here with much anticipation of a mail from you soon.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Please do remember me in your prayers.

The Pastor replies:
Quote:
Good morning my son,

I was gratified to receive your mail, it coincided with one from my sweet maiden Tilly, she really thinks the world of you.
So you would like my help and advice, I am glad to be asked and will willingly give you all the help and advice you may need.
I realise our particular branch of worship is a little too severe for some, but I do believe that adherence to the rules clearly laid down in the scriptures and built upon during our three hundred year history will result in your soul ascending to the highest levels when you pass beyond the veil.

First of all I would like to know a little about you would you please answer the following questions:

1. Do you worship Jehova and deny all other false gods?
2. Have you ever intentionally harmed any other person or any of the Lords creations, including yourself?
3. Do you love your family and pay respect due to your parents?
4. Do you give money and time to charitable causes?
5. Are you pure in heart, thought and deed?
6. Have you ever stolen anything, or even thought about stealing?
7 Have you ever lied or lied by omission of the truth?
8. Have you ever had sexual relations with anyone, be that of any persuasion, including yourself?
9. Do you envy others?
10. Do you have any sins you would like taken into consideration?

Its relatively simple, like our faith, if all your sins either the ones you have committed or the ones you just thought about are confessed then I can give you a penance which will absolve you and allow you to enter into your marriage with a clean slate.

You are a very lucky young man, Tilly is a woman who is good and pure, she has been especially raised to give her husband all that he desires on this earth, she is particularly beautiful and she will receive on her wedding day a gift for her husband which is beyond calculation, her parents will give to the newly weds a farm, a substantial income and their support.
All this is of course subject to the would be husband passing our churches test and becoming a member of our congregation.

What happens next?
When I receive your answers to the questions I have asked and please be absolutely truthful you will not shock me with your answers, I am a man I know what men have to bear in this life, you are not doing this for me but for your soul, Jehova sees all you cannot hide your wrong doings from him, but you can put things right. One of the main tenants of our church is confession, penance, forgiveness and redemption.
Next I will send you some literature which I want you to read then some tasks to show your willingness to accept the Lord into your life and finally you will be received into the bliss and be rewarded by your union with Tilly.

Walk with God my son

Bless you.
P. Amos Starkadder

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Louise has smelt a rat but is still the love of Doni's life if you don't count Tilly or Phil.

Quote:
Louise,it's been quiet a long time I heard from you.I hope you're doing well.Hope I've not hurt you in anyway-I would be glad to hear from you soon because I miss you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.

Quote:
Don darling, I am at a loss as to what is going on, the shipping company have disappeared, I do hope your gold was insured as they no longer have a functioning web site, their last two messages are very odd indeed, they had the audacity to ask me to send the money by Western Union?????? what a stupid thing to ask, they even got my name wrong and then some random guy gets in touch with me, what the hell is going on.
Are you back at your base? I haven't heard from you in two days I worry about you.
I think you should get onto these people very quickly as I smell a rat. Let me know if you need any help with this as I have some very powerful contacts who may be able to help you.
Lou

Doni tries valiantly to worm his way out of this bombshell
Quote:
I would appreciate if you could read everything in this mail
Dear,Louise,you've refused to contact me regularly as you used to-you write to me seldomly especially only when you want to express your dissatisfaction with the turn of events.I sent a copy of your mail(forwarded it)to the company immediately I received it(your mail)because I'm really upset.The Company wrote back saying they've encountered a problem with their internet hence the inability of their website to function.The Company went on to explain why they asked you to send the money via Western Union stating that they had no option to ask you to do so because you claim their account was temporarily suspended.
Louise,I know you to be a big lady who has an autonomy to do whatever you deem fit.Therefore,I never expected you to buy into what your Bankers told you concerning the Company's account when you know very well that I would not let you go into any fishy deal.I didn't give you the power of attorney regarding this transaction for giving sake rather I did so because of my love and trust in you as a bold and courageous woman who is transparent and steadfast in her decisions.I wouldn't have entrusted this package to you if I knew you would be this doubtful.I expect you to walk into the company personally and effected payment to the Company(via transfer)and not instruct your Bankers to do that on your behalf.
I'm still puzzled about why your Bankers say the Company's account is temporarily suspended when indeed that's not true.They create the impression that they have some arterial motive concerning this whole stuff.Louise,you're not just making payment to the Company or incurring expenses regarding this transaction without gaining nothing-I shall refund to you,any money spent when I come over and build a brighter future with you as we invest the proceeds derived after disposing off this package into a worthy course.I need you to send this money to the company with immediate effect else my investment into this transaction would prove futile or be a waste which I dont want.Louise,I'm counting on you and I would like you to boldly tell me whether you're willing to help me or not.Tell me if you're not willing to help me so I can forget about you because I'm hot now and not into any game play-I'm not naive.Could you send me the contact address of the guy who contacted you as you said in your mail so that I send to the Company and find out if indeed they know him or not?Thanks.Take care

Snitty or what?

He's going to get one hell of a slap for that Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapped:

Quote:
Don
I do not know why you are so angry with me, I am not the one who wrote saying I was going into a war zone then didn't mail for five days!
Yes I am very angry indeed, this company you speak of has disappeared off the face of the world, I will not phone them as I refuse to do business with people over the phone.
What kind of micky mouse outfit uses Western Union?
Why would my very large and respected bank lie to me? Barclays are a business bank and one of the largest in the world, I think the fault lies very firmly with this so called shipping company, they are still not on line by the way.
How dare you accuse me of not wanting to help, I have leaned over backwards to help you, I don't know or understand the problem with the shipping company but dont you ever accuse me of not helping you, the shoe is definately on the other foot!
You talk about trust? how about you side with some tin pot shipping company, believe them and not the woman you say you love?
I don't like your tone, why are you angry with me when the problems are with the company?

Lou

Twisted Evil

And poor Tilly is in such a tiz, she doesn't know what to do

Quote:
Dearest darling Don
my heart is full to brimming over with love for you, I am so happy and its all because of you.
I have consulted my heart and I am sure that a man so good as you would never endanger my soul and my everlasting life with God in heaven by talking me into doing something the Lord would frown upon, unless of course you have been infiltrated by he whose name we must not speak.
I know you will think me a foolish and silly girl but are you absolutely sure what we are doing is good and sound and that the Lord would not punish us for doing this thing?
Jewellery is a sin, a sin of self adornment, but I am at a loss as to where the Lord would stand on Gold?
I know that Jesus accepted gold from the three kings but the bible doesn't tell me what he did with it.
Its a sin not to use your money and make it grow then spend it to do good things, oh dear I am in a complete quandry. Are you sure we can't ask the Pastor?
Maybe if you sold the gold and didn't make it into jewellery but instead bought livestock for our farm that would be ok, I really don't know what to do.

I love you so much that I am tempted by the snake and I have very impure thoughts about you, thoughts which are a sin outside marriage, but I am finding it hard to think straight because of these thoughts, is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Help me darling I don't know what to do.

All the love from my bottom, may you walk in the path of righteousness too.

Tilly
xxxxxxxx

it should be interesting to hear Doni boi's wise counsel I'm sure he has Tilly's best interests at heart - NOT!

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doni boi is nothing if not a typist he does so love to rattle on, but he's unravelled by Lou's slap

Quote:
I've read your mail and I'm confounded at the moment so I'll get back to you later.

obviously got to investigate who the hell 'Andrews' is and what's happened to the site and the bank accounts?
Maybe he's setting up a new website, that should keep him busy for a while.

Meanwhile he's obviously not worried about Tilly's imortal soul.....

Quote:
I'm glad we've gotten to the point where we both love each other so deeply and overwhelmingly.Sweety,I've received a mail from Pastor Amos and I intend responding to him after putting down my words to you.I must commend you for sitting back,relaxing and consulting your heart to find out that indeed I shall not jeopardize your soul and everlasting life.Tilly,I hold God in high esteem(I'm awed by God) and I'm very careful not to do anything detrimental to the souls created by God.Sweetheart,because I want to make you happy,I've decided disposing off this Gold so we could invest it's proceeds into livestock as you suggested(anything profitable and worth venturing into is welcomed especially if it's not in contravention of God's laws).However,I would want you to understand boldly that possession of Gold is never a transgression(sin)against God.In fact,God sometimes blesses man with Gold(Solomon was blessed by God with all kinds of treasures).
Tilly my love,you sound so sceptical about this whole stuff and I'm not comfortable with that.I would not ask you to offer me your support in something considered diabolic or a transgression against God.Dear,bear in mind,I'm also a devoted christian who upholds christian and moral values.It's never wrong for a package of Gold to be shipped to you,disposed off and used in establishing a giant business to help the less privileged and deprived ones and support the work of God as well(I've got this on my heart).Please accept to receive this package so we could have things done in time.security charges on the package is accruing.I love you and counting on your support as you're the only one I can do this with(since you happen to be my wife to be).You're all over in my heart and mind.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

He's done an about turn on the jewellery though, could that be because he thinks theres a farm in the offing?
Or is it because once he gets his mits on the dosh he's outta here?

I must admit I was surprised that the Pastor got a reply answering his questions

Quote:
I'm enthused and overwhelmed to receive your mail.Hope we stay in touch and get to strengthen the communication ties between us as I cant afford to dispense with you if indeed I want to wed Tilly.Pastor Amos,perhaps it would surprise you that Tilly has dominated by thoughts.In fact,she's had a great impact on my life and I'm thrilled by that fact.Sir,I would not pontificate righteousness but I would like to boldly say with joy and pride that I'm a God fearing christian who upholds strong moral values.I'm awed by God and I'm cautious in my actions(I endeavour to walk in his ways and not do anything in contravention of his laws).Apparently,worshiping God is not really easy and so is your branch of worship but I share your opinion about the fact that adherence to the the rules clearly laid down in the scriptures will result in one's soul ascending to the highest levels when you pass beyond the veil.
The following are answers to the questions you posed to me:
1.I worship Jehovah and deny all false gods
2.As a fallible human like me,I accept that I've intentionally harmed people a couple of times(most of which I dont recall)
3.I love my family and pay due respect to my parents because it's enshrined and stipulated in the word of God to honour your parents in the lord(first commandment of promise).Moreover,I wouldn't have been a part of this world if I were not conceived or brought forth to by my parents.
4.I give money and time to charitable courses because I believe it's only in giving that one can receive as embeded in the scriptures.
5.As I said earlier above,I would not pontificate righteousness but in all modesty,I would like to say I dont harbour any bad intentions against people so perhaps,that's tantamount to being pure in heart and deeds.
6.I've never stolen and not thought of ever stealing.In my childhood,I remember I was in die need of money for something and because I knew that if I should ask my mum,she wouldn't give me,I went behind her,took the money and told her afterwards(I dont know if that's also stealing though).
7.I've lied quiet a number of times in my life especially to extricate myself from difficult situations.However,I try to be honest and transparent and not conceal the truth especially when it needs to be told-I believe telling lie is against God's word.
8.I was seduced and compelled into having sex in my childhood when I was about 13 years old by a lady who happened to be older than I was but since then,I never had sex until I got married(I happen to have lost my wife a couple of years ago-I dont want to recollect memories of that tragic incident).
9.I dont envy anybody.I even fraternize with people who envy me because I believe one's adversaries are easily exposed,shied away and destroyed when drawn near with no bad intentions(by you the person).
10.I want God to forgive me all my sins and cleanse me of all my iniquities or transgressions(to err is human).
Pastor Amos,Tilly comes across as a superb woman with phenomenal and outstanding qualities.It's very rare in our days to encounter a woman who's been able to preserve her virginity up to this stage(I highly commend her for that).Tilly is very respectful,loving,caring,honest(transparent),trustworthy and above all,God fearing.Tilly,happens to be a woman of a cool demeanour and high virtues and no wonder she belongs to a branch of worship that vehemently adheres to the laid down principles of God.I guess God knew I wanted a lady like Tilly to come fill the vacuum created by the demise of my wife.I never knew I could love so strong again after the demise of my wife but Tilly has indeed defied that perception I had.I guess I'm blessed to have Tilly in my life.I'm optimistic of a good future for Tilly and I and I cant wait to have her as mine forever and ever.Thanks and looking forward to receiving the literature you intend giving me to read and some tasks to show my willingness to accept the Lord into my life and finally be received into the bliss and be rewarded by my union with Tilly.Thanks for the bible verse(quotation)as well-I like it.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.May God be with you always.

He obviously hasn't seen 'Pulp Fiction' then.

I wonder what literature and deeds the Pastor Amos can dream up for him?
Then theres the initiation ceremony to think about, hmmmm.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pastor wrote to Doni boi and attached a huge amount of 'religious' writings culled from various hell fire church cults found on t'internet:
Quote:
Good Day my son,
I was impressed by the honesty of your reply and the forthright nature of your answers to the questions I asked.
I have attached some literature about our congregation, I would like you to read it thoroughly as I will be asking you some questions about the contents later.
As you are a godly man I have no qualms about moving on swiftly to our next rung on the ladder - the quests.
I would like you to do some missionary work as you are well placed to save some souls given the wonderful humanitarian work you are engaged in. Its a very simple task, you will contact some poor souls native to the area and impress upon them that the demon drink is one of the most dangerous traps awaiting mankind today, there is a wonderful passage about this in the literature I have attached. I would then like you to type up the 1847 Rhyme of Abstinence and have each of them sign a copy for themselves and one for the ministry.
This will be the first of the seven tasks a noviciate has to do in order to join the congregation, I will endeavor to tailor each of your tasks so that you may do them where you are, this will save time upon your return as I know that Tilly is very eager to consumate your marriage as quickly as possible.
I am trying to persuade her to come back to Chapel here to undergo preparation for your forthcoming marriage, you will appreciate there is a lot she needs to be shown about the duties of a wife, I am anxious to introduce her to this instruction and make her passage as pleasant as possible for you. You will note that our rules stipulate that you must copulate at least once a day in order to obey the Lords holy command to 'go forth and multiply', I think she may be a little frightened by this as she does not appear to want to come back home.
Perhaps you could influence her to do her duty if she wishes to marry quickly she must undergo this transformative instruction, I would not be doing my duty to her if I did not fulfil this part of my ministry.

I had a vision last night as a prayed in the chapel, it was of you and my little winnet Tilly blessed with many children and you finding your true path in life. I shall say no more now.

May the Lord God Jehova keep you safe from harm, innocent of sin and blessed in his arms. Amen

Don't worry, be happy.

Pastor Amos

I'm going for a 'Cold Comfort Farm' motif.

Doni boi was very impressed by this

Quote:
Good evening Pastor,
I'm full of excitement about the fact that you got impressed with my mail.Pastor,I'm currently deprived of certain social activities here in order to focus on my Job.I'm under strict obligation not to exceed certain limit of access to the internet or computer.To make sure that is achieved,my computer has been purged off any modern software and that's made it impossible for me to open the piece(literature)you enclosed or attached to your mail.I would appreciate if you send the literature as mail so I could read it right away.I would like you to clarify one thing for me-after executing my task(given by you)of contacting poor souls and impressing upon them that the demon is one of the most dangerous traps awaiting mankind today,how do I get them to sign the 1847 Rhyme of Abstinence copies(what's the 1847 rhyme of abstinence about please).I sent Tilly a mail convincing her to undergo the preparation for our forthcoming marriage.I made her understand that she's obliged to do that because she needs to be given lectures and enlightened about the rudiments of marriage in order to get her transformed.Making babies is very important to me as I believe it is to Tilly.Therefore,I shall copulate with Tilly at least once daily and not contradict or defy the Lord's holy command to 'go forth and multiply'.Pastor,the vision you had last night confirms the fact that Tilly and I are indeed destined to be-I've always had a strong conviction about that.God bless you and strengthen you in his work.

Best regards,
Don

and it was backed up by Tilly.
Quote:
Dearest Don
thank you for setting my mind at rest regarding your gold.
A little bird told me you had been in touch with the pastor, I am so pleased, thank you for being so understanding about my beliefs.
The pastor would like me to go back home to be schooled for our marriage, I don't think that would be a good idea just yet, but it will hold up our marriage when you return. I'm not sure what the whole thing is really but the church is insistant that all virgins do this before they get married, I really don't know what to do, what do you think my love? its supposed to teach me how to be a good wife, how to please my husband and service him every day, it cant be so difficult that I need to spend a month with the Pastor learning about it?
I am so happy I could burst, I can't wait to see you for real and hear your voice for the first time, what do you smell like? what are your favourite foods? I have so many things to ask you if I am to be a good wife.
The Pastor is very impressed with you, thats a great honour he thinks you will achieve great things.
I know you will.
I think about you all the time you are a dreamboat, please keep safe, I pray for you every spare second, but I am sinning too as my mind drifts from prayer to visions of you, we need to get married soon or I will be in danger of eternal damnation, I have such bad thoughts.
All my love
Tilly
xxxxxxxxxx

Doni gets to work on Tilly convincing her that spending time with the old letch Amos will be good for her, if of course it doesn't affect her earning power
Quote:
Dearest Tilly
Your mails never seem to stop generating a great feeling of excitement to me.The momentum of our relationship is always kept high by the regular exchange of mails we engage in.I'm glad I've been able to set your mind at rest regarding our package of Gold.Therefore,I intend giving your home address to the Company from which I made this order so you could be contacted and have arrangements done on how the package could reach you(I've given you the power of attorney and that helps you to transact this business or receive the package of Gold on my behave).Tilly,the little bird that told you about my communication with Pastor Amos must have done a very good job-you know I'll do anything for you especially for the sake of the love we share.Dear,I think it would be prudent for you to be enlightened about or undertake the rudiments of marriage before we get married or be initiated into the marriage clan lol.
Moreover,it would be an adherence to the regulations of the Church for you(a virgin)to undertake lectures on the rudiments of marriage in order to become a better wife for me(you already happen to be a prospective good wife and after the lectures,you would become better)Anyway,when would you undertake these lectures and how would you manage that together with your job?We shall soon be together and have a blast of time.My favourite delicacy is Tilly but I like to enjoy Jollof Rice with Salad as well.(lol)I smell of the fragrance of love for Tilly.Pastor made it manifest in his e-mail that he's impressed with my mail and I'm exhilarated by that fact(I guess that's a clear indication of living our dreams soon).Pastor said he had a vision when praying in the chapel last night that we had gotten married and blessed with many children-this revelation confirms the fact that we're destined to be.
Sweetheart,my love for you is conspicuous and always glitters.I wonder what my life would have been without you-I shall suffocate without you as you happen to the air I breath.My heart glows with your love.The love we share is like a precious mineral,it could go rusty if not greased or kept well.Therefore,we ought to do anything possible to enhance the fortunes of our love and keep it shinny all times.I love you and never want to loose you.You're mine now and forever.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

But he is a two faced sob because he's also very keen on Phil

Quote:
Hey Dude how are you doing, been worried about your over there, you stay safe ok.
My trip is going nicely, can't tell you about it or I'd have to kill you, lol.
Should be through here in a day or two so I'll be back in NYby Saturday.
Have you decided about the Fire Island trip?
Gotta go beat up the bad guys, see you soon.
Caio
Phil
xxx ;P

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.I'm worried about you too and hope the heavenly God keeps us safe.I'm cool with it if you cant tell me about your trip-I would have loved to know about it though.I was surprised you didn't send me your home address and phone number as I requested for in my previous mail.What is it about the Fire Island trip?Hope we soon meet and have a blast together.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.

Best regards,
Don

And what of poor abandoned Lou? it would appear that he is so
Quote:
confounded at the moment
that he can't reply to her, poor Lou! but then hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.......

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how the mighty fall! Doni boi has walked right into my little snare, he has now set up another website and that will be dealt with shortly, in the meantime Lou got a message, he's plotting something, can you see what it is yet? (sorry Rolf Harris moment)

Quote:
Louise my dear,hope you're doing good out there.I'm doing good here only that the current happenings in Syria(especially the recent massacre)have made my days busy and things very difficult for me,hence my inability to get in touch with you.I happen to put you on a pedestal because I love you so much and promise to make you happy always.Darling,I'm thinking of how to claim back the money I invested into the purchase of the Gold-hope everything goes well.I'm grateful for the unflinching support you continue to offer me.I promise I shall never put you in a bad or uncomfortable situation.I love you and hope to hear from you soon.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.

Best regards,
Don

Gottcha!

Then theres little girl Tilly (well not that little), she's having a Mrs Sloccum moment (remember 'are you being served')
Quote:
Dearest Don
Your wonderful likes made me so happy my toes curled, I am such a lucky girl.
I will have to give up work for a few weeks to go back to chapel, so thats one reason I'd like to hang on for a while, what do you think?
I hope you are looking after yourself, you are in my prayers as always, sorry I'm not up to writing much this evening I'm very tired tonight as I went back to work today so I will be going to bed with my pussy as soon as I finish writing this.
So good night my sweet prince
All my love
Tilly
xxxxx

Quote:
Tilly my sweet heart,I happen to be the happiest man on planet Earth to witness our love reach a pedestal.Our profound love for each other overwhelms me and makes me feel accomplished.It's good you want to hang on for a while before giving up work for a few weeks in order to return to the Chapel-I'm solidly behind you.I'm taking extremely good care of myself especially for your sake.I pray every morning and evening for us.I'm happy you've resumed work today after getting back on your toes(I applaud your resillience).
Darling,I've given your home address to the company with which I made the order so they would write to you(probably by tomorrow) to confirm if indeed you're the rightful receipient so let me know when they write.I love you than anything in the World now.You're my world and I promise I shall go the extra length to make it to you all times.I shall never put you in any bad or uncomfortable mood.Your pain is my pain and your happiness is mine as well.I'm ever ready to sacrifice for you.I'm swollen headed to have met you.Thanks for coming into my life.Sleep well with your pussy.I shall say a prayer for you before going to bed now.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards

Oh she's back on her toes alright, I do like the bit I highlighted! and just when the company contacts her things will go Pete Tong and the 'company' will have to get involved in all sorts of skullduggery getting the gold to her at the Chapel where the ever vigilant and rather letchy Pastor will be watching.

He's been arse licking to the Pastor too
Quote:
Dear Pastor,I'm doing good by the grace of God and hope you're doing well too.I was anticipating a mail from you but unfortunately,I opened my mail box to find out nothing from you.Please remember me in prayers and do well to be sending Bible verses(quotations)to encourage and keep me going in my day to day affairs.Thank you.May you be elevated and blessed bountifully by God for his work.

But the Pastor has his number

Quote:
My dear son,
I'm afraid I was very busy yesterday, which is no excuse but I was attending the death of one of the congregation, he was 95 years old and a very pious and godly man. His passing beyond the veil was truly heartwarming and he died peacefully with a smile upon his face. Sadly he leaves a young wife and ten small children and they are who took up my ministries for most of the day.
When a goodly time has elapsed perhaps three months I will seek out a new husband for the young widow, a woman needs the support of a man, it is wrong to allow them to wander aimlessly among the world of man their souls can come to great harm.
I praise the Lord that my little scrattle Tilly has been spared the evils that can befall a woman alone, I'm afraid she still hasn't consented to come home, but I have faith that you will prevail and get her back into the fold to complete her schooling.
Here is the verse I asked you to copy and get signed by the natives:
Quote:
Here is a rhyme, dated 1817, which appeals to the members in the cause of total abstinence:
"From all intoxicating drink
Ancient Believers did abstain;
Then say, good brethren, do you think
That such a cross was all in vain?
"Inebriation, we allow,
First paved the way for am'rous deeds;
Then why should poisonous spirits now
Be ranked among our common needs?
"As an apothecary drug,
Its wondrous virtues some will plead;
And hence we find the stupid Slug
A morning dram does often need.
"Fatigue or want of appetite
At noon will crave a little more,
And so the same complaints at night
Are just as urgent as before.
"By want of sleep, and this and that,
His thirst for liquor is increased;
Till he becomes a bloated sot—
The very scarlet-colored beast.
"Why, then, should any soul insist
On such pernicious, pois'nous stuff?
Malignant spirits, you're dismissed!
You have possessed us long enough."

When you have explained the the verse and got the sinner to sign it take a picture of them holding the pledge, if you do a very good job with this and the man decides he wants to go further with this you can ask him to copy this out and do the same as you did, ask someone to sign it, after explaining the meaning, and take a photo of them holding the signed pledge.
We view these missions as out earthly gold, each one helps us when we ascend to the bliss, Brother Jonas who passed yesterday had over two thousand of promisses that is why he was smiling when he passed.

Here are some of teachings
"The Last Woe" denounces various sins of the congregation:
"In your actions unclean, you are openly seen,
And this truth you may ever remark,
That in anguish and woe, to the saints you must go,
And confess what you've done in the dark.
"From restraint you are free, and no danger you see,
Till the sound of the trumpet comes in,
Crying 'Woe to your lust—it must go to the dust,
With the unfruitful pleasures of sin.'
"And a woe to the liar—he is doom'd to the fire,
Until all his dark lies are confess'd—
Till he honestly tell, what a spirit from hell
Had its impious seat in his breast.
"And a woe to the thief, without any relief—
He is sentenc'd in body and soul,
To confess with his tongue, and restore ev'ry wrong,
What he ever has robbed or stole.
"Tho' the sinner may plead, that it was not decreed
For a man to take up a full cross,
Yet in hell he must burn, or repent and return,
And be say'd from the nature of loss."
In the following "Dialogue" "confession of sins" is urged and enforced:

"Q. Why did you choose this way you're in, which all mankind despise?
A. It was to save my soul from sin, and gain a heav'nly prize.
Q. But could you find no other way, that would have done as well?
A. Nay, any other way but this would lead me down to hell.
Q. Well, tell me how did you begin to purge away your dross?
A. By honestly confessing sin, and taking up my cross.
Q. Was it before the Son of man you brought your deeds to light?
A. That was the mortifying plan, and surely it was right.
Q. But did you not keep something back, or did you tell the whole?
A. I told it all, however black—I fully freed my soul.
Q. Do you expect to persevere, and ev'ry evil shun?
A. My daily cross I mean to bear, until the work is done.
Q. Well, is it now your full intent all damage to restore?
A. If any man I've wrong'd a cent, I'll freely give him four.
Q. And what is now the greatest foe with which you mean to war?
A. The cursed flesh—'tis that, you know, all faithful souls abhor.
Q. Have you none of its sly deceit now lurking in your breast?
A. I say there's nothing on my mind but what I have confess'd.

Well, what you have proclaim'd abroad, if by your works you show, You are prepar'd to worship God, so, at, it, you, may, go."

Walk in peace and light my son, may the Lord in all his wisdom reign down fire upon you so that you are alight with his love, protected from evil and bourne safely home to the bussom of your wife to be. Amen

Your souls shepherd
Pastor Amos.

Doni boi may think he's getting off lightly but things are about to hot up in the s quest to secure Tilly's hand and her money.

And then theres the lovely Phil waiting in the wings.......

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little Doni boi is feeling neglected yesterday Phil received a message

Quote:
Hope you're doing well.I guess you've stopped writing to me because I asked for your home address and phone number.Have a nice time anyway and take care

Phil will treat that with the contempt it deserves, after all he's busy right now saving the world.....

The Pastor didn't get a message, so Doni is being a lazy boi and will get a mild slap......

Louise is still cross with him but may send him a little something soon.....

Tilly however has had the most gushing and gooey love poured out to her:

Quote:
Dear Sunshine,

I have never in my life met someone more beautiful in heart after the death of my late wife, enjoyable, loving, and comforting as you. Since the very first day that you i met you online I knew there was something very special about you. I had no idea then that I would fall in love, but now that I have, I am so grateful. I am grateful for us to have wandered into one another's world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.

I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in and stroll... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when i look at your picture on my PC (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.

I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me.I will always keep you in mind,I will end here for now my love and would love to hear from you soon..It is my pray that God will see Us through.
Kisses and hugs from me to you.

Quote:
Tilly my darling,I'm so filled with your love that I cant even think right.I've always had a strong feeling or conviction that we're meant to be(had this feeling the very moment we encountered each other and started engaging in exchange of mails).I'm flattered by your words.However,I'm not happy with you because you dont seem to be interested or willing to receive the package on my behalf and help me in matters relating to that.I say so because for sometime now,I've observed that anytime I write about anything relating to that(receival of my package),you refuse to comment about it.I've invested quiet a lot into this package so far and I dont want to risk loosing it.Therefore,I would be delighted to have your commitment,support and willingness to receive this package on my behalf so that I can be confident of good prospects because as it is now,I shiver.Darling,remember I'm doing this for both of us and our descendants as the proceeds from the sale of this package could be invested into profitable ventures which would then yield dividend to our benefit.
That not withstanding,I love youand nothing shall put us apart or come between our love to cause any form of destruction.I want to assure you that I'm forever yours so you need not to panic.We're now stuck to each other like siamese twins-we're dangerously inseperable.What affects you,affects me too.I cant wait to have you in my warm arms,cuddle you and have the best of time with you.Thanks for bringing hope to me and rejuvenating my love life.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.May your days be illuminated by the sunshine of God.

Your love,
Don

Then he had to spoil it all by saying something stupid! of course she will accept the gold......its just going to take a while.

I think doni boi has missed his calling in life....... writing romantic slush for Mills and Boon perhaps, I hear its very lucrative.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doni boi sent this to Phil the other day,
Quote:
Hope you're doing well.I guess you've stopped writing to me because I asked for your home address and phone number.Have a nice time anyway and take care

Phils back in town now so he sent him an address and a phone number.....
Quote:
Yo Dude
Whats with the hissy fit?
You know what I do for a living, I told you I would be out of town on a job, I really don't need you going flaky on me right now. OK?
Heres my address - 422 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 phone - 875-72007
I hope you're being a good boy and keeping yourself safe and unsullied for me.
Caio
Phil x

Just a playful slap of the wrist. The address and phone number is for Macy's Laughing

Tilly is not happy, fancy that nasty little boi having a pop at our little angel
Quote:
Dearest Don
I am upset that you think I don't want to hep you I thought you would know I would help in anyway I can.
I love you very much and would always want to do the very best I can for you.
I'm off out to some jubilee celebrations in the park so I'll say bye for now.
All my love Tilly.

Quote:
I am sorry hun,
Hello my dearest, how are you doing tonight? Well i am doing pretty good but it is you i am thinking about, thinking about you is the most lovely thing i do nowadays. You are my breath and everything to me. Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever. Am sorry Tilly, thank you for the kindness of your heart...You will always be the Love of my heart.
Sleep tight my love and sweet dreams about Us.
Kisses and Hug for you.
xxxx

He thinks he's so clever this lad, all his mails are headed up and then he switches between headers, hard to keep track of them, also threw up a potential problem taking the fake site down, I wonder if this is what he is up to, - hard to prove link between scammer and fake site receiving money?

Sorry bud you have to be a little bit more careful with his girl.
Twisted Evil

He's slacking with his work for the Pastor, time for a bit of fire and brimstone.....
Quote:
My son,
its Sunday I hope this finds you in prayer and reflection.
I am disappointed not to have heard further from you, I trust you are well and that no harm has befallen you.
You are in my prayers this momentous day, Praise to the Lord the Almighty in jubilation.
Walk on the wild side but walk with the Lord.
your shepherd P. Amos.

"Will ye not fear? "I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust. "So fear God and obey me. "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings." "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower of brimstone: and evil was the shower on those who were admonished but heeded not! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might Most Merciful."
Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My heaven sent Shepherd,I express my profound apologies to you for not returning your mails.Pastor,I've been very busy with work here and I hardly get enough time to spend with the computer(I hope you pardon me and find a place in your heart to forgive me).I express my condolences to you and the bereaved family.However,I'm glad you had to burry someone as old as 95 years who had smiles all over his face before his death.It's prudent you're planning to find a good man for the widow perhaps after three months-I believe a good man will instill discipline and restore calm and comfort to the bereaved family.I wrote to Tilly last convincing her to get back home and complete her schooling and she was like,she would have to give up work for sometime and that's the reason she wants to hang on for a while.I thank you accepting to pray for me on a momentous day-I'm optimistic of good prospects by virtue of your prayers for me on this day.
Pastor,I know that this may be hard for you to comprehend but I still need to let you know because you're a Pastor and I cant conceal anything from you.Shepherd,I'm entangled in some tight schedules(embarking on a number of tedious investigations)that's taking much of my time so I wouldn't be able to execute the assignment you've given me here in Syria.I would therefore like to plead with you to kindly hold on for me to get back home to London and execute the task you've assigned to me.I promise to take up this task when I get back home without letting you down because I understand it's incumbent on me to have it(the task)executed if indeed I want to marry Tilly.I leave it here with much anticipation of a mail from you soon.Thanks for the words of encouragement and inspiration-it's always been a pleasure to read your mails.Take care and may God bountifully bless you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.

Best regards,
Don

Lying little toerag and two faced see how he tries to dob poor little Tilly in!
GRRRRR.
He hasn't read the hell fire message from the pastor either he's leading Phil on too....
Quote:
Dawg,hope you're doing good.I'm sorry for upsetting you-I didn't mean to upset you.I had the impression that you just didn't want to send me your address and phone number because all this while that you were out of town,you were reading and returning my mails without sending me your address and phone number when indeed I had asked for them in my mails.Glad you didn't take matters far.I'm happy to hear from you and still get on with you in spite of the little misunderstanding or hitch.I'm keeping myself uptight for you and hope you're doing same.I'm reserving all my strength and energy for you.lol.Hope we bung on each other and get it done like nobody's business.

Best regards,
Don

Another great quote from Doni boi, bunging? have vision of the two of them dangling from a bridge on a bungee rope.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mending fences, he's good at that:
Quote:
Sweetest Tilly,I know I've upset you by way of my conduct(content of my previous mail)and I concede not behaving decorously.As a couple,we may have some misunderstandings(it's normal)but we ought not allow that put us apart.Please find a place in your warm and tender heart to forgive me for my misconduct(inappropriate way of writing to you).I've found so much love and happiness in you so please dont turn your back on me or go away.Darling,my love for you is resillient,infinite,pure and irresistible.I'm glad you've pledged your love and unflinching support for me all times-I promise you same.I hope you do respond soon and tell me how you went about with the jubilee celebration.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugs xxx

Best regards,
Don

Then theres Mr Gonzales:
Quote:
Dear Ottillie Flopp,
Mr.Don Smith made an order of package from us and recently wrote to us that he's given you the power of attorney to receive the package on his behalf due to his assignment in Syria.
The package is apparently in a good condition for delivery to your address in the United Kingdom so please kindly re confirm your house address for smooth delivery of the package to your destination and every necessary information will be made available to you.
We would like to know if there's any other means of reaching you,perhaps on phone .We hope to hear from you urgently to aid us in processing the package for dispatch.
counting on your cooperation and assistance

Yours faithfully,
Edwin Gonzalez

here piggy piggy.......
Aw bless Tilly just wants to get it right, she would make someone a lovely wife.

Quote:
Dearest Don
I will always forgive you my love.
I have had quite an exciting weekend, the Jubilee celebrations have been such fun, a friend came over and whisked me off to see all the super things going on, my head is in a whirl.
I have been thinking about you and praying for your safe return.

I got a letter from a Mr Gonzales about my address, I replied, was that ok?

All my love
Tilly
xxxxx

Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Her we go again....
Quote:
My Love,
It has been very busy for me and I can’t imagine not writing you until now. I say to myself I will do my best to write the love of my life no matter the situation and of course I am writing to you now.My love, I read your email with details and your words digest into my heart and I can feel your presence with me. We are only far away by distance not in spirit because you are always in my heart. I think about you always and I am sure you do the same too.My love, if you do not hear from me or read my email early, it is not that I forget about you, it might be because of the situation around here. And I know we will be together soon and we shall not be worried again about email and phone because we will always be together.I already know that you are my woman, nothing can separate us and nothing can stop us from loving ourselves forever. I know our future will be great together and that is something important for me as we will be together in love, happiness, trust, respect, mutual understanding and security. It is my total responsibilities to provide and protect you as my woman. I know my duties towards you and I will do my best to always make you a happy woman. I will always like to see the beautiful smile on your face and when I am with you I will not be able to resist kissing your sexy lips.My love, I keep no secrets from you because we are no longer two but we are one. We should always be there for each other, supporting each other and loving each other always and forever.
I just received a mail from the Company asking for 7,500PONDS for Air freight, Handling charges( inland transportation to carriers terminal) and Administrative and service charge. Immediately I made a contact to my department in UK to make the transfer of my official allowance to me in Syria but it is rather unfortunate when I heard that they have already transferred my official allowance to my bank account in UK the same day I departed from UK. This is a very big problem because I will not be able to access my bank account while I am in Syria. My bank account has been automatically deactivated immediately I departed from UK because it is part of our security measures whenever we are working outside the UK. It is part of the law governing us whenever we are working outside the UK, that all our bank accounts and private information should be withheld and unserviceable until we return back to our base in UK. This is for security reason to keep us away from the global terrorist threats and hackers who can get into our information while we are working abroad. I also spoke with my bank and they told me “WE ARE SORRY DON SMITH, WE CANNOT GO AGAINST THE LAWS”. I know they are right and it is not their fault because I expected my superior to transfer the allowance to me in Syria and not in UK. I do not know why they have taken such decision perhaps they know I do not need money in Syria because they are not aware of my private life. And my private investment is confidential between me and you. I am worried and I do not know how to get the amount of 7,500Pounds paid to the company , What am I going to do now?Please contact the company for possibilities on what can be done in this situation.
My love, I know you said, you will always be there for me and support me in everything. However, I am not comfortable asking you for money because I am financially comfortable and I have virtually everything I need in life. I own my 5 bedrooms duplex with swimming pool and very large garden. Although, I will appreciate if you can borrow me the money and pay to the company directly so the investment can be completed and I shall pay you back immediately I return to you in UK.
I need to let you know that you are so special to me, that is the reason why I discussed everything about my private life with you because I have never in my life discuss my private issues with anyone. I won’t hide my feelings towards you. You are now part of me flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood. I will treat you the best way I am going to treat myself because we are one.I think when I return back home, we need to make a vacation together to beautiful island somewhere around the Australia. What do you think?
Then we continue to my home in UK where I will pay you back the money you borrowed me. And when we are together in UK, it will only be me and you, time to get calm and there will be nothing about official or private business. You will get all my attention and I will passionately treat you like a real woman should be treated.
I want to assure you that I will also spend the rest of my life with you too, I can’t wait to start new live with you and doing all the things we love doing together.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Love,

only change is a holiday in Australia, not unless he marries her, then of course theres the world wide tentacles of the Pastor to deal with...

Phil is about to get his delivery too
Quote:
Hey Dude
Thanks for the mail, been thinking about you, want to send you a little something, whats your address?
I hope you are being really good, saving all that energy for me, I'm revving up to a major party week when you get back.
When do you get back and where? stateside or UK?
I think you're gonna be a very dirty little boy.
Horney thoughts dude
Caio
Phil ;p

Quote:
Hi my seductive dawg,
I'm filled with joy to receive your mail.Been thinking about you too and just cant obliterate your thoughts from my mind.It would be nice to receive whatever you intend sending me but unfortunately,that cant happen due to my assignment here in Syria.My assignment here is so regimental that I'm not allowed to do whatever pleases me because I may probably be contravening the security rules or measures if I should do so.It's stipulated in the laws governing us(Intelligence Officers)whenever we're assigned to a task not to receive anything abroad or from a different country.Hope you're ok and saving all the energy for me so we could have a blast of sexy thrills when I come over(probably to the States).
Philip,there's something I want to entrust to you and I would want you to go about it on my behalf until I'm done with my assignment here in Syria.Therefore,I would be glad if you could assure me of your trustworthiness,support and diligence in executing whatever I entrust to you.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Reserving all the sexy and phenomenal skills for you in bed.

Best regards

Yeah whatever.
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tilly is reeling in another piggy
Quote:
Dear Mr Gonzales

Please tell me how to pay the costs for the shipping of the package

regards

And Bingo!
The account details.

Quote:
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS
NAME: AGB****IMWIN AVAN***REN
IBAN: ES64 00651262180001001058
BIC/ SWIFT CODE: BARCESMM
ADD: CALLE MAYOR 19,28921 ALCORCON MADRID

DIRECTOR OF OPERATION- EDWIN GONZALEZ- TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +34648883405

please feel free to bother the phone number as much as you like

This chap is all over the net, four pages of businesses, bank stuff in Spain, Ghana and Nigeria, not sure but I think I just struck the mother load!

Any helpers out there who want to get involved?

Phil is about to get his demand for money too
Quote:
wow dude,
international man of mystery. What do you want me to do, I'll do anything except commit murder for you, that will come with time. lol
no probs hun will do anything you want. Why the big mystery gig?
Stay safe.
Caio Phil xxx

Quote:
Dear Mr.Philip MacRacken,
Mr.Don Smith made an order of package from us and recently wrote to us that he's given you the power of attorney to receive the package on his behalf due to his assignment in Syria.
The package is apparently in a good condition for delivery to your address in the United Kingdom so please kindly re confirm your phone number and house address for smooth delivery of the package to your destination and every necessary information will be made available to you.
We hope to hear from you urgently to aid us in processing the package for dispatch.
counting on your cooperation and assistance

Yours faithfully,
Edwin Gonzalez

Wrong!
Quote:
Mr Gonzales
we seem to have a crossed wire here, I don't live in the UK, what address do you have for me?
regards
Phil

Here piggy piggy.... Twisted Evil

Not one to give up here he is again, been a very busy boi today, now he's back onto Lou
Quote:
Dear,before I proceed with my remarks,I would like to apologize for doubting you and seeming to hold your words in contempt.Louise,I know this wouldn't be much of a shock to you because you envisaged it or saw it coming.The company was messing around with me when I wanted to claim back my money so I traveled down to Ghana(done with my assignment in Syria)and I came down here only to find out that the Company is not a credible firm so I caused their arrest.As I write to you now,the operators of the so-called company are behind bars(incarcerated)and would soon be arranged before Court to face prosecution.I would be glad if you could offer me your assistance-may I please have your phone number so we could communicate?Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.

Best regards,
Don

Well three bank accounts one fake site and still he comes back for more, you just gotta love him.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't Tilly just the sweetest little petal
Quote:
Dearest Darling Don
I haven't written recently because I have been busy getting the money together for the company, I had to go home to get some of it out of my credit union account. Pastor Amos, who runs the credit union for our community was very suspicious about my withdrawing the cash, but thankfully I didn't have to lie to him as he assumed it was for our wedding.
We are getting married soon aren't we? My body wants you and I won't be able to answer that call until we are man and wife.
The pastor is very cross with both of us, me for not going home to be schooled and you for not doing some task or other, but I was cross with him as he can be very demanding especially when it comes to matters of the soul safety, but I would rather trust you my beloved as I suspect the pastor may have ulterior motives, I have heard things about what the 'schooling' is about and I don't want that to happen to me. My virginity is for my husband alone, whatever he says about it being gods way he is not going to get to deflower me, not when I have waited this long for my love to come.
I have to go now as I have to go to the bank to arrange the transfer to the company.
I pray for you to come home safely to me.
All my love
Tilly

Of course he doesn't appreciate her
Quote:
Sweetest Darling Tilly,
I would be so ungrateful and perhaps,diabolic not to express my profound gratitude and appreciation to you for your efforts in getting the money together for the Company(I commend you for going the extra length and visiting home to get some of the money from your credit union-I promise to pay you back when I return home).Pastor Amos sent a mail informing me of a substantial amount of money you went home to withdraw and his speculation about it(money)being for our wedding-I've not responded to his mail yet.We're soon getting married by God's grace,therefore,our wedding is coming on by hook or crook.It's a prudent decision not to answer the call of your body until we're husband and wife because it would be a contravention of God's commandment if we should do that.Pastor assigned me to a task which I told him I won't be able to execute due to the nature of my assignment(pending investigation here)-I work all day and I honestly,wouldn't have time to execute the task so I pleaded with him to empathize with me and hold on till I get back-I promised him of executing the task in my return.
You got me thrilled about the fact that you trust me this much-I trust you wholeheartedly and absolutely nothing would make me distrust you(you've proven to me beyond reasonable doubt that you're trustworthy enough).Tilly,I'm taken at back at Pastor Amos's suspected acts-he must be very diabolic.I cant afford to have you fall into the hands of any bad person so please dont go home again to Pastor for any schooling stuff until I'm back.I applaud you for not giving into Pastor's idea of you coming home for so called edification of the rudiments of marriage,perhaps,he would have destroyed what you've been preserving all these years for me(your husband to be).Please do inform me and the Company as well after making payment for the shipping of the Gold.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.

Best regards,
your love

He's not even subtle, three minutes later this arrived
Quote:
Dear Ms Ottillie Flopp,
For the last two days now,we've not heard from you.We would like to hear from you in order to aid us in what to do and what not to do concerning the processing of the package.

Tsk he knows full well where she's been Rolling Eyes
Phil has a mail too
Quote:
Philip,it's been like ages not hearing from you over the last few days.Hope you're well.I gave your contact address to the Company and I would like to know if you've been written to by them(Company).Looking forward to hearing from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

So..... only Lou has replied
Quote:
Dear Don
I am surprised to receive your mail, as your last one was so insistant that I working against you, I am even more surprised at the speed with which you dropped me and question your intentions, how am I to trust a man who blows so hot then so cold?
What assistance do you need?
Lou x

I can smell more piggies on the way.

Our bank account holder is also a registered Western Union representative, in Spain, I wonder what the authorities would think of his extra curricular activities?
Twisted Evil [/quote]

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Phillip,
Thank you for the confirmation of the delivery address but we are sorry for the mistake we made concerning where you live.The package is
under processing for dispatch.We will contact you when the need arises.

Yours faithfully,
Edwin Gonzalez

Wrong, no confirmation has been sent

Here he goes again with the new message threads
Quote:
Loving you is an exciting and wonderful experience
Tilly,after receiving and responding to your mail a couple of days back,I've not heard from you again and I just cant be myself-your love has made me unable to think clearly and it's such a blessed and wonderful experience.Hope to hear from you soon.All my love.

Just found a nice little ruse to get another piggy
Quote:
Dear Mr Gonzales
I have today been to my bank to transfer the money to you, but you have not given me an account number or a branch code.
please let me know what these are as I am unable to do the transfer without them.
regards
Tilly

And it worked
Quote:
Dear Ms Ottillie Flopp,

Thanks for your mail to us today,you seem not to understand the Spanish banking account details,due to that we decided to send to you our co-responding account details that will be easier for you to understand and make the payment to this new account as soon as possible.

SEND FUNDS TO CITIBANK LONDON
CITIGROUP CENTRE,CANARY WHARF,LONDON E15 5LB
SWIFT CODE:CITIGB2L
SORT CODE:18-50-08
FOR CREDIT TO:ACCESS BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:11071211
IBAN NO:GB27CITI18500811071211
FOR FINAL CREDIT TO:S**NI K. MAT**EW
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0015****39

Waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible,so your package will be delivered to you without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Edwin Gonzales,

(Dir of operation) tel:+34648883405

How many piggies has this guy got?

Aw look he loves Lou again
Quote:
Louise,please find a place in your heart to forgive me for my misconduct as God forgave us(humans)for our transgressions.I'm fallible and I believe I may have unaware done something that didn't go down well with you.However,I say categorically that I never abandoned or dropped you as you put it.Darling,before coming down to Ghana,a friend of mine who works at the British High Commission here in Ghana convinced me to come over after narrating my beef with the Company to him.He hired an International Lawyer for me and incurred the cost involved-he's been so supportive ever since I came(taking care of virtually everything of mine as I came with nothing).I feel embarrassed to have over burdened him so I want to personally defray or pay off the bills of the Hotel in which I'm lodging now without his help but I cant.Therefore,I plead with you to kindly do me a favour by sending some amount of money to me here-I'll need roughly 3000Pounds for that and other miscellaneous expenditure.You're all my hope now so please dont turn me down.Please help me and I promise I shall not disappoint or let you down.Thanks and hope to hear from you with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Love you

of course she'll forgive him after all he's now revealed his true location that deserves a little something....Perhaps Mr Gomer will be needed? I think he's going to ask for a W.U. Xfer?

He's so clever - not, Pastor Amos is about to put a spanner in the works with Tilly, it's going to take an awful lot of work to dig his way out of this shitstorm.

Quote:
Dearest Don
I am in big trouble, I was visited last night by mummy, dad and pastor Amos, they are having a prayer downstairs, I am locked in my room. Pastor has found out about me trying to send you money, did you tell him? I don't understand how he can know about this, but he's hopping mad, I was prayed over for eight hours straight last night, thankfully they don't know I'v got a laptop in here but I need help! They haven't found the money in my bank account, I was going to send it tomorrow but now I can't because they are going to take me back home.
Darling I don't want to go, they say its for my own good that I shouldn't send you the money, I don't think they know its for shipping the gold, I don't know what to do, please help me, think of something to get the Pastor to let me stay here, I'm scared, I was so frightened last night that I wet myself, I didn't tell them anything though.
I love you please please do something, phone the police tell them I am being kept a prisoner against my will.
Tilly
xxxxxxx

Twisted Evil

Heres the update hot off the press, he took it all in hook line and sinker
Quote:
Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail as you happen to have your laptop right beside you.
Dear,I'm so appalled to hear you being held hostage.I didn't tell Pastor anything concerning you sending me any money.In fact,I've not even responded to his last mail in which he seemed to think that(speculating)that the money you came to withdraw from the credit union was for our wedding.I'm sorry you're going through all these because of me and I thank you for still standing by me(being tenacious)in spite of the ordeal you're going through.
Tilly,I cant call the Police from where I am because I'm not on phone(I'm not allowed to use phone here).Good,I think you can write to the Police via e-mail ([email protected])since you dont use a phone.However,I think you can give the Police's number to a friend you can easily reach who is trustworthy and uses phone as well to contact the Police on phone(020 7601 2222 (999 for emergencies).Please stay calm for me-I cant afford having anything bad happen to you.Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail as you happen to have your laptop right beside you.Thanks.Take care.I love you and shall always love you.

Best regards,
Don

He's even sent a smoke screen mail to the Pastor
Quote:
Good day Pastor,
I apologize for not responding to you earlier(I've been very busy with work).I hope you're doing well by the grace of God.Tilly and I are still arranging our marriage plans(been quiet long I heard from her though)and hope you offer us your usual prayers and assistance to have everything go well successfully.I promise in God's name to execute all the task you've assigned me immediately I get back(probably in a few days' time-cant tell exactly when though).Hope you keep safe and not relent in prayers.God bless you.

Best regards,
Don

He's not bad in a crisis is he?
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pastor is a cunning old fox so he's not at all impressed
Quote:
Once a soul is condemned by God, then God's friends agree in God's judgment and condemnation. For all eternity they will not have a kind thought for this wretch. Rather they will be satisfied to see him in the flames as a victim of God's justice. The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge. They will abhor him. A mother will look from paradise upon her own condemned son without being moved, as though she had never known him.

My son,

I continue to believe your eternal soul can be saved, but you must repent your wicked ways. Tilly is home among the flock, I am the keeper of her soul.
She will not be allowed to comunicate further with you for seven days, after she repents her wicked sinning.
The brotherhood have met and discussed her transgressions, she has wilfully sought love and is willing to pay filthy evil lucre to keep that love, she must be cleansed of these sins and she will be purged and scourged of them.

You are beyond my reach but you too must look into your heart and question your motives. Why have you led my cherished daughter astray, giving her cause for improper thoughts, to take money to give to you?
If you love her then you will repent your sins and you will do penance for them, or you will jeopardise your eternal soul, have it will be cast into the fiery pits of hell to withe in torment forever?
Confess your sins to me, I will give you a penance and you will be free to continue your relationship, or not with Tilly.

I fear for your very soul my boy, let me guide you to the promised land.

Your friend on the Lords path

P. Amos

Doni boi isn't happy
Quote:
I'm not happy at the turn of events
Pastor,I'm humble and intend to be temperate in spite of the ill tags and accusations you levelled against me.I'm writing this mail with the outmost propriety and without contempt because of the fact that you're a man of God.However,I'll not allow that to restrain me from speaking my mind or being articulate.
Pastor,I was so disgusted and appalled to hear your prejudicial content of a mail.Sir,I think I must state categorically that I never told Tilly to send any money to me.I'm financially fit and do not need to ask Tilly to send me money for anything.Moreover,I can not receive money or anything from anybody in my stay here in Syria(it's one of the security measures that governs Intelligence Officers when we work outside the Country especially in Countries that are in crisis).
Man of God,I cant tell what Tilly intends using the money you claim she came to withdraw from home for.Perhaps,she wants to surprisingly use it to finance our wedding arrangements or plans and if really that is it,I see nothing wrong with it.I say so because she's matured,works and make a living,therefore she can also assist in our marriage plans if she chooses to.Marriage and everything about it is mutual so Tilly can as well incur a part of the cost involved in financing our marriage plans(if she feels she's in a better position to do so) and not burden me with it all.
You may be doubtful of my love for Tilly hence your inflamatory remarks about me but I want to let you know that I love Tilly with all my heart and I shall not do anything detrimental to her.I'm a human with conscience and right senses,therefore I cant afford to do anything unpleasant to my fellow human as you diabolically think I will.Please take extreme good care of Tilly for me because I wont forgive you if anything should happen to her-holding her hostage is an encroachment and infringement on her right so I believe you know the consequences.Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Afraid he's going to have to wait for seven days before he gets anything from Tilly.....

Meanwhile Lou got a request for a money gram
Quote:
Ok, I forgive you, sorry to hear about the problems you had and hate to say it but I told you so, they were a very fishy bunch.
You don't say but have you got the Gold back from them?
How are you going to get it shipped now?
As for the 3K I will lend you the money, just let me know the transfer details.
Have you now finished your assignment? How is it Ghana? hot I expect, where are you staying?
Lots of love
Lou
xxx

Quote:
Dear Louise,
I'm glad and thankful to you for finding a place in your heart to forgive me.I should have listened to you and not allow myself to be messed around by the so called Company.Louise,I express my profound gratitude to you for your empathy,support and kind heartedness towards me in spite of the fact that I disregarded your ideas and advice about my transaction with the ''Company''.
Louise,it will fascinate you to know that by the grace of God,the Judge who presided over the case ordered that the package of Gold should be made available(given)to me but there are certain legal arrangements(a few) that have to be made in order to have the package of Gold transfered into my name.This adjudication by the Judge couldn't have happened if not for the kindly intervention of God(I thank you for assisting me in prayers).
Darling,how do I get to pay you for your all these(love,kind gestures,advice and support).In all honesty,I'm overwhelmed and just cant find the appropriate words to use in expressing my appreciation to you for standing by me through thick and thin(you've indeed proven to be a woman worth being with-one who has a tender heart and can easily forgive without holding anything in heart).I'll keep you informed and updated about how things unfold regarding the shipment of the package after having it changed to my name-I assure you that everything will transpire or take effect with outmost propriety.I intend traveling back to Syria after seeing to everything here to put together my assignment for submission to UN(I will be there for only two days).Therefore,I shall ship the package to you before embarking on my trip to Syria.
Louise,there's a very respectful worker(in the Hotel where I lodge)who has been of so much help to me-I want him to receive the money in his name since he happens to know better than me regarding withdrawal of money here(in Ghana)as he's a Ghanaian.
Below is the transfer details:
Name:Ev**e Gb***go
City:Accra
Zip Code:00233
Please do well to let me have the information for which the money can be withdrawn(after sending the money).Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.You've left an indelible mark in my mind by your love,care,support and overwhelming kind gesture.God bless you

Best regards,
Don

We'll see about that
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Doni boi thinks Lou has sent him the money gram and he can't open the scan, whoops!
Quote:
Dear,Hope you're doing well by God's grace.You gesture of kindness towards me never seem to stop beating my imagination-I shall forever compliment you and never stop appreciating you for that.My gratitude to you shall be climaxed with God's bountiful blessings.However,I would still like to draw your attention to the fact that I'm unable to withdraw the money because I cant retrieve the information from the link you sent me.Therefore,I would kindly like you to send me the code so I could get the money withdrawn in time.I say so because I want to get things done here,travel in time to Syria before coming to you in London(in two days time).Information gathered seem to show that there might be Syrian uprising’s third phase and that will be not only more violent but could be a decisive one. Free Syrian Army (FSA) commanders say that they are gearing up for direct confrontation in coming months with the forces loyal to President Assad, regardless of whether they have the support of a foreign intervention so UN plans holding a confabulation with both parties to mediate peace in Syria(this will not take much of my time as I'm done with my assignment.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

ten out of ten for keeping abreast of events in Syria though, do you think he would like a job in TV?

To Tilly who he is obviously not too worried about:

Quote:
Honey,how are you doing.I thought you had your laptop with you and was hoping to hear from you soon.I miss you and stay praying for your safety.Tilly,I shall forever love you so please dont dispense with me because I cant afford to loose you(You're a part of me now).Our adversaries can do their worse to put us apart but I assure you that God will do his best to make us stay together forever.Our adversaries shall soon laugh with us as we attain successes in our relationship.All my love for you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

He knows she's under house arrest with that pervert pastor duh! what a duffus theres still five days to go.... Twisted Evil

Nothing for the Pastor

Phil's going to have to reply or he will be off the Christmas card list, nothing from the 'Company' though.
Quote:
Philip,from all indications,you dont seem to be interested in going far with me anymore because you've stopped writing to me.I want you to write and confirm whether or not you want to still get on with me and have our relationship strengthened(be bold and let me know).Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

Quote:
Hey Don, just got back in from Texas, jeez its hot down there, lots of cowboys though. I got your two messages, not heard anything from the 'company' whats that about dude?
They thought I lived in the uk? Hope they have the right address now so heres hoping.
Stay cool dude, things look mighty serious over there, you shipping back soon?
Ciao Phil

Snafu.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou is on holiday due back in a couple of days and he's missing her, particularly as he thinks she sent him some money and he just needs a scan of the receipt.
Quote:
Hi Louise, how are you doing today? Well i am in the state of puzzle and i don't know what to do now.I hope all is well with you as i am not..The link you gave me to retrieve the transfer details is not working.
I will prefer if you can send me the information here yourself...I don't have so much time to spend here.I will end it here and hope for quick response.
The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive.Good afternoon.
Don Smith.

Phil has been very accommodating
Quote:
Hello Mr Gonzalez
I need the details to send the money for Don?
Phil

A new little piggy has just arrived:
Quote:
Dear Phillip,
Below is the bank account details for the remittance of the shipping of the package to your destination.

BANK NAME : ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME : KW***MS ENT***RISE
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0030024****91001
BANK CODE : ECOCGHAC
ADDRESS : FIDELITY HOUSE 20, RING ROAD CENTRAL ,ACCRA GHANA
CITY : ACCRA

RECEIVERS NAME : KW***MS ENT***RISE
ADDRESS : KOTOBABI ACCRA P.O.BOX KT 35

Thank you
Best regards
Edwin Gonzalez
00233 267444411

feel free to make merry with the phone number
Anybody know if theres a way to fubar a P.O. box?
Quote:
Dear,I'm delighted to write to you now-hope you're doing good.I was just contacted by the Company that you've accepted to effected payment for the shipment of the package.On that note,I would like to use this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for your kind gesture.Please do write to inform me after effecting payment to the Company.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

Of course he's happy now........ some lads just never learn...Rolling Eyes

He still loves Tilly though
Quote:
love you so much
I hope you're doing well.I miss talking to you.Loosing you will be so disastrous because you mean a lot to me.I love you and my heart always beats for you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

Ottilie has spent the last five days in the clutches of the perverted pastor and will be back tomorrow, a changed woman... Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Tilly has been violated by the pastor
Quote:
My dearest darling Don
I think it may be all over between us and that makes me so sad. The pastor has done unspeakable things to me I tried to think of you to bear the agony of it all, he made me do a terrible penance, I had to do disgusting things to the elders and I was not helped by my parents they just shunned me.
I know it was important to you that I was unsullied when we married, but I fear that has all been ruined, I'm not sure as I don't understand what constitutes virginity anymore?
I am so upset, I am ashamed and I don't want to go outside anymore, everything I thought was good and right is now in tatters, I can't stop crying.
Where were you when I needed you in my darkest hours? Did you ring the police? No one came to help me.
What shall I do?
I love you forever and ever
Tilly

Doni boi is back so quickly with his words of comfort (not) notice how quickly he moves along to 'the company' - thats going to cost another piggy I think.
Then he has the temerity to ask about the gory details
Quote:
My dearest Tilly,
My heart happens to be at rest having to receive your mail-at least I now know you're alive and well by the grace of God.Before,I start it all,I would like to apologize to you for not ringing the Police as you expected me to do.Dear,you know the nature of my work and you know I'm not allowed to use phone here not to even talk of reaching the Police for them to come to your rescue.I'm disgusted at the ordeal you went through in the so called man of God's hands-that was an infringement on your right.I wish I were there to show him the real me.I would have put him behind bars(incarcerated him)for the ordeal he made my sweet heart go through.Tilly,kindly take my sympathy.I wish I could turn back the hands of time and perhaps avert these occurances or misfortunes that befell you.Was your virginity broken by Pastor?What were some of the things he did to you-please confide in me,disclose everything to me and I promise to cause his arrest when I come back soon.My love for you is not going to be trembled or curtailed by the unspeakable stuffs the Pastor did to you.My love,one thing you must be assured of is that my love for you is unconditional and unshakable.As a matter of fact,I had a serious beef with the Pastor(I told him my peace of mind-I told him how immoral,unlawful and biblically contradictory it is to hold you hostage and subject you to the ordeal you went through.
My love,the Company wrote to me a week ago and I told them you had a few problems hence your inability to get in touch with them-I assured them that you were going to get to them(write back)when everything is sorted out on your part.Tilly,you can be striped off or be relieved of your physical qualities,I shall still love you(The love I have for you has nothing much to do with your outer most(physical)features rather,the inner most qualities of you that's so distinctive,rare,phenomenal,consummate,splendid,unique,suberb and worth having.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.I love you with all my heart and shall forever do so because I'm under an obligation by God to love you(we're destined to be).Have a nice time

Best regards,
Don

'have a nice time' thats supposed to make her feel better?????

She's a plucky lass though
Quote:
Darling it makes me so happy to know that you are so forgiving, I think I may be still a virgin, the penance was to clean the houses of the elders, their toilets too, I had to clean them with a toothbrush - I got my own back on them as I put the toothbrush back in the rack!
The pastor wanted to see my body bits but I only showed him the top bits, he was so overcome with joy that he fell into a revelry and I made my escape back to my parents house.
They didn't believe me and wanted me to go back to him, but I was scared and thought he may want more from me.
It was terrible he put his hands on my body and the elders did the same they were saying prayers over me, the Pastor touched my private parts he said he was expelling the devil, but I think he was being a very dirty old man. He tried to get me to touch his snake but I refused it was all mixed up, he tried to drug my drink but I poured into the potted palm as I'm not totally stupid.
If a man puts his hand on your private parts are you still a virgin, the doctor says I am, but I'm not sure could you explain this to me? The police are investigating the church, they have been doing that for a long time and they said they are building a case against the pastor and the elders, they were very sympathetic and have brought me back to my flat.
I am not going to work this week as I am still feeling very fragile.

I don't know what to do about the company as the Pastor has taken my laptop and it had all the details on it, I have had to buy a new laptop. I will need the details again.

Love Tilly
xxxxx

The Pastor is going to be hopping mad when he finds out and the pastor has tentacles that stretch a long long way......
Evil or Very Mad

Louise is still on holiday

And Phil, well Phil's ever so slightly flakey....
Quote:
My guy,why have you stopped getting in touch with me?I hope you're doing well and kicking.Hope to hear from you to have my heart at rest and peace with itself.Thanks and take care

'The Company' are getting a bit agitated with him too
Quote:
Dear Mr. Phillip,
This is to enquirer weather you have received our last email concerning the details you need to transfer the funds for the shipping of the package to your destination, please kindly respond as soon as possible because there are some changes we have to let you know.
Thank you and your urgent responds is needed.
Mr.Gonzalez

I think Phil may have a hissy fit later today..

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief he's back

Quote:
Honey, i am glad to hear from you again....You don't know how much you mean to me.I will do everything in my reach to protect you and the love we have for each other....I love you so much.
Tilly, i will write the Company right now to forward the details to you. Take care and stay blessed.
Love always...Your only Don Smith..

and again
Quote:
Sweetheart, kindly write me before you go to bed.....I love you, kisses and hug

Quote:
Dear Ms Ottillie Fl*pp,
This is to enquirer weather you have received our last email concerning the details you need to transfer the funds for the shipping of the package to your destination, please kindly respond as soon as possible.
Thank you and your urgent responds is needed.

Account Deatails; SEND FUNDS TO CITIBANK LONDON
CITIGROUP CENTRE,CANARY WHARF,LONDON E15 5LB
SWIFT CODE:CITIGB2L
SORT CODE:18-50-08
FOR CREDIT TO:ACCESS BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:110**211
IBAN NO:GB27CITI18500811071211
FOR FINAL CREDIT TO:SA*** K. M**THEW
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0015**9039

Kind Regards Mr.Gonzalez

Damn thats the same piggy as last time Evil or Very Mad

Will have to do something about that.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doni boi's stupidity knows no bounds, today he wrote to Phil giving up yet another bank account!
here piggy piggy!

Quote:
Good morning Phillip,how's your night? I guess you must have probably taken your breakfast by now and I hope you've embarked on your daily activities...Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. Every time you think about me, just know that I am thinking of you as well. So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.i love you Phillip.Dude it seems your phone is not complete, can you chick that for me. The company wrote to me this morning to inform you to use this account instead;
BANK NAME : ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME : DE***EA TRADE COMPANY LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 020101****693101
BANK CODE : ECOCGHAC
BRANCH : OSU-OXFORD STREET
ADDRESS : OSU-OXFORD STREER ACCRA GHANA

RECEIVERS NAME : DE***EA TRADE COMPANY LIMITED
ADDRESS : KOTOBABI ACCRA P.O.BOX KT 35

I would like to leave it here as I look forward to hearing from you soon probably today.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.
Don...Kisses and hug

followed by one from our old friend Edwin

Quote:
Dear Philip,
Please kindly use below bank account information to wire the funds for the shipping of the package.

giving the same bank account details.

Hes still struggling with the scan that Lou sent him, but she's still on holiday... Rolling Eyes

Tilly is also in receipt of another bank account, sadly one that we've seen before but today he is full of urgency and wow he spotted a deliberate mistake..
Quote:
Dearest Tilly,
I'll always forgive you because as Christians,we're obliged to forgive those who trespass against us so we could also be forgiven our trespasses or trangressions.I sympathize with you about all the unpleasant things that wicked man of a person made you go through.I PROMISE I SHALL GET THE PASTOR ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY I COME.It's immoral and stipulated no where in the Bible that a man of God should put his hands on the private part of a woman before exorcizing demons or bad spirits.Tilly,you still happen to be a virgin since he didn't insert his dic into your vagina(there was no penetration)but only touched it.One thing I want to assure you is that,whether you're a virgin or not,I still love you(My love for you knows no boundaries).
Tilly my love,I'm really puzzled about the fact that you say you dont have the details of the Company because your laptop was taken away from you by the Pastor.I say so because the details was sent to you via mail and there's no way you will loose it so far as you have your e-mail address in mind.You were able to get in touch with me because I exist in your mail box so should you be able to get in touch with the Company and have all their details because they exist in your mail box(after exchanging a couple of mails with them)even after having your laptop taken away from you.I contacted the Company and they say they've sent you the details-hope you reach them with all the requirements for the shipping of the package.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

Thanks for the sex education lesson Doni. Cool

Of course Tilly is going to make a complete hash of the bank transfer...
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor iccle Doni boi he's 'just not happy"

To Louise
Quote:
I'm highly unhappy with you-I'm disappointed in you
Louise,I'm getting the impression that you only deceived me into thinking that you didn't send me any money.You only played games with me.I say so because after you claim to have sent me money via money gram,I wrote to you on a number of times asking for the information for the withdrawal of the money and I've still not heard from you up to now.The Support team later writes to me that I may have been defrauded or the information may have been hacked by a neighbour of mine-cook and bull story.

To Tilly
Quote:
I'm not happy with you at all
Dear,I'm not happy at all about the turn of event.The Company says it has written to you but it all proved futile as you're not responding.The Company also wrote to me saying they're giving me up to Friday and if by then,you've still not reached them with the requirements for the shipment of the package,they shall come to a conclusion that you're not ready or willing to receive the package and will have nothing to do with you anymore.As a matter of fact,the Company is irritated and seem to think that you're only playing games with us(the Company and I).Tilly,if you know you're not ready to help,just let me know so I could forget about your assistance and probably go our seperate ways because I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me(I'm disgusted).I've never been angry with you or written to you in this manner before so you should know how irritated and unhappy I am now.Thanks

To Phil
Quote:
It's been long I heard from you and I'm not happy at the turn of events at all
Hey Dude,I'm not happy at all about the turn of event.The Company says it has written to you but it all proved futile as you're not responding.The Company also wrote to me saying they're giving me up to Friday and if by then you've still not reached them with the requirements for the shipment of the package,they will come to a conclusion that you're not ready or willing to receive the package and will have nothing to do with you anymore.Philip,you said you would do all the Bank stuff yesterday but I've still not heard from you and I'm puzzled.I wrote to console(calm them down)the Company and made them understand that you're a busy man and probably entangled with some busy activities.
However,Philip,the excuse I gave to the Company on your behalf may be wrong so I would want you to boldly tell me whether you're ready and willing to effect payment to the Company for the shipment of the package which I've promised to pay you back upon my return.I cant tell exactly when I'll be leaving here though because the problem here seem to be escalating but I'm certain I'll be back in latest by two weeks time.Thanks

Theres a pattern emerging, wonder if Doni boi will ever get a clue?

Odd how Phil is more trustworthy than the women in his life......

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap one from Tilly

Quote:
Don
you have made me very unhappy and sad, you are cross with me? I am getting over a very traumatic time, I thought you would be more understanding especially as it was you I went through that torture for!
I have been very upset and haven't ventured out this week, it takes time to get over trauma.
The police have been wonderful, a very nice lady therapist has been to see me each day this week, I am beginning to understand what has happened to me and how my life has been hijacked by the church.
I also am beginning to question whether or not we can possibly be in love especially when you write me letters like the last one you sent.
It is self centred, do you care about me at all or are you using me?
I have grave doubts about you and what you say to me, you say you love me but love is putting someone first in your life you seem only to be concerned about your stuff.
from a very unhappy Tilly.

suitably chastened he comes back with his tail between his legs

Quote:
Let's put our grievances behind us and forge ahead for a better future(make corrections
I thank God for giving us yet another bright and wonderful day to interact with each other and express our sentiments.Tilly,I never meant to hurt you and I shall never venture that.I empathize and sympathize with you about the ordeal or trauma you experienced or went through for my sake and I wouldn't do anything to compound your plights or trauma.I would have done all I could to rehabilitate you if I were with you but you know my hands are tight now because of my work here(my work seems to be impeding or hindering the love and care I'm supposed to show you but I promise to make it all up to I come over).However,I've not relented in my prayers for you-I always pray for you and do write to you(as you can attest to)to check on how you're fairing.
Tilly,our relationship could stand the test of time(weather the storm)if indeed we should be committed to each other and be there for each other all times.Dear,I was upset with you(as indicated in my previous mail)because I had written to you a couple of days back and had no response from you.Moreover,you asked for the details of the Company and that suggests you were going to write to them or effect the payment(they wrote to me and said they had sent you the details)but unfortunately that didn't happen and you didn't care writing back to inform me.Tilly,I've come to love you so much so you should sometimes be careful with the way you deal with me because I really get hurt when you behave as if you careless about me.
My love,I'm not an egocentric person and not using you as you put it or seem to think.Tilly,you of all people should know that the charges on my package accrue as time goes by and if I dont get it shipped from the Company in time,the charges would become astronomical and too unbearable for me to defray or contain hence,my persistence in getting you to effect the payment to the Company in time.Dear,I'm doing this for both of us because if the package should be shipped to you,it will be in your custody until I come back.One thing you seem to forget or loose sight of is the fact that,this package is going to be put into a productive use by both of us that would yield dividend or accrue benefit to us and our descendants as we spend the rest of our lives together.More also,I'm going to pay you back any expenses you incur(money you spend)regarding the shipping of this package so how then would you ever think I'm using you.I need you to effect payment to the Company as soon as possible and let my heart be at rest or stop thinking about the rate at which the security charges will escalate as the package continues to lie in the Company's custody because I've invested much into this package and cant afford to forfeit this package because of the escalating charges).
I like to leave it here with much anticipation of a mail from you soon and dont forget I'm betrothed to you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

I wonder if now might be the time for Tilly to ask for a little token of his estime? Wink

A milder slap from Phil

Quote:
Yo Dude
Who are this bunch of jokers, the bank accounts phoney, tried twice to pay them and got bounced each time, you sure you should trust these guys?
No need to get your panties in a wad, I'm onto it, got a friend in the Banking community to look into this for me, seems the accounts been closed for investigation. Get your stuff back rapido or you will get stiffed.
sending a hug
Ciao Phil x

plus one for Gonzales
Quote:
Hello Mr Philip,

How are you today, Just want to know why we have not heard from you after our last email to you please be notified that once we do not hear from you we will contact Mr Don Smith and inform him that you are not cooperating with us in this regard maybe we should send back the package to him (Mr Don Smith) please get back to us immediately regarding your stand in this matter.

Waiting to read from you in the shortest time possible

Regards,
Gonzalez

Quote:
Gonzalez
WTF are you playing at? The bank details you sent don't work, what kind of Micky Mouse outfit are you?

He's going to get one almighty smack from Louise when she gets back from her holiday.

Which leaves the Pastor, do you think Doni boi could be induced into receiving money from the corrupt coffers of the perverted minister???
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic