SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A fake law suite scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bonker2121
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone who speaks in a strong Indian accent called me to tell me that "Advance America" is suing me for a pay day loan I did not repay. The law suit is for $4,000; but he will let me settle for $750. He was stupid enough to leave his real number on my voicemail.

I have called him 20 times today alone, but he keeps blocking all of my numbers. Please call this asshole to waste his time. He is really irate, and really fun to mess with. He even said he wants to shove the testicles of 70 camels up my mother's vagina!!! Have fun.

Mod edit: Deleted unsubstantiated phone # -- bo
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like he has at least some of your real life details. If so, your best course would be to disengage and move on.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
bonker2121
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To clarify, I am not being sued and I have no debts. In the US, to be sued, one has to receive a paper notarized by the court called the "Petition and Summons." Without this paper, there is no law suit.

This is just a scam where some Indian tries to impersonate a debt collector and makes threats against the scam victim to get the scam victim to pay up. These scams tend to target people who do not have real debt and want to protect their credit.
Risque Free
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but messing with people who have your RL details could be dangerous. Ignoring this guy would seem prudent.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a scam but thats about as far as it goes. The advice you have received seems to be "on the money".

Move on!

And given the unsubstantiated nature of such calls I have deleted the number you posted. You could just as easily be posting the phone number of your ex-wife ( for instance Cool )

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Risque Free
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that 10-digit number at the bottom of the OP an MTCN #?
Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic