SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Born like a goat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ForHello
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOUSHIT

YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD FOR YOU TO THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME ANYHOW YOU BITCH.

GO TO HELL WITH STUPID MONEY YOU MOTHER FUCKING JOKER, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DEALING YOU, YOU WANT TO GAIN FROM ME, THEN LEARN TO RESPECT YOU BORN STUPID SON OF A WOUND LION. DONT YOU EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN SILLY ASS.

GO AND TELL YOUR STUPID BLOCK HEADED PARENTS THA DID NOT BRING YOU UP WELL TO RE-STRUCT AND TEACH YOU MANNER. BORN BASTARD LIKE GOAT.

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT.I GO T NO TIME FOR BITCHES LIKE YOU. ROT IN HELL.

My mugu's a little bit unhappy this morning, suprised to see him mention goats though I thought that was a baiter thing? His ip checks to nigeria and everything so I guess maybe he has been baited before which is where some of this comes from Laughing

FUCK YOU BIG MOTHER FUKER KOSAMA, YOU ARE BASTED YOU KOSAMA, IT'S A DOG WHO IS YOU FATHER, JUST GO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO FUCK HERE TO MAKE YOU COME IN THIS WORLD. JUST ASK YOU MOTHER WHO GIVE HER PLEASURE BEFORE YOU BORN SHE WILL TOLD YOU THAT IT4S A DOG?
RUN TO AKS HER THEN YOU WILL GIVE ME REASON GO ON BASTED. - Balde <3

Closed lad accounts x 5
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like an all lad rant to me.Whatever you did,nice job! Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice rant!

What did you say to upset him?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dragon speaks for us all there - we must hear the full story!

(Please...)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a potty mouth.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I am dying to know is.... what is a wound lion?

ForHello
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry it's been a while got a little distracted from the whole baiting scene for a while. Basically what was happening in this bait was I started off asking him to complete drawing/handwritting samples for me on the basis we would pay him after.

However I actually managed to get one scammer to write out a story (loads of pages, maybe 50 I'd guess overall in his writing) and another scammer to draw pictures for my advanced geographical drawing analysis (lots of pictures of goats and giraffes in trees that amused me, this scammer also took about 20 pictures holding this pictures in all different areas around town.

So I decided to not repeat my self with this scammer and instead pretend to be really over-friendly and completely ignore any insults and assume we were best friends which of course brought even more insults!! It went on for ages and I may even try pick him up again with something else in the future but here is a little section I copied to give you an idea, this is towards the end when he is quite angry.

scammer
it's in your skin they will do the sample with you blood ?
if yes send yourself here for let them start.
Nice regards:
BALDE.

My response:
So you must have forgot to say but when would it be possible for me to bring my family over to meet you and some of your elephants after we have comleted these samples? please tell me as they are very excited to go after I told them all about you.

Yours
xxxxxxxx

Scammer
I think dear friend that you are still not quite understanding, you have to send your ass her with your skin and your blood to well the samples, you know pen and a3 paper is small.

Very Nice regards:
Your Best friend.

My response
No I can assure you that we would like the samples completed on A3 paper as this is big enough for us, you must use pencils and colours to ensure the best results.

Please tell me dear friend when these will be completed

Your close friendxxxxxxxxxxx

Scammer

No I can assure you that we would like you to send your ass here for do the samples completed on your skin as this is big enough for us, with your blood we will not spend monney, we must use your blood also as colours to ensure the best results.

Please tell me dear friend when you will be completed to send yourself here

i am looking to hear from you very very soon to start.

Best very best regard

Your close best very best freind and kind friend
abdoul.

My response
I am sorry but you have really not understood this situation very well. I would much like to meet you and from what I have read you seem a nice man, most likely a keen family man who is also very Good fearing and belives in hard work to solve all of his problems. However I dont think it is possible for me to go and meet you, perhaps after you have Send you ass here with you skin and your blood and we have further extended our friendship it would be possible for me to bring my family over to see you? I have always liked elephants do you have any of these near you? I heard that they once ate four men who were stroking them, do you think this is true? I am not so sure I always think of elephants as the coolest cats on the block. Now please tell me when these samples are to be completed good friend and I will ready the payment for you.
Yours

xxxxxxxxx

Scammer :
when you weak up, take your break fast okay?
if it still not going n in your head, please see get to the hospital.

My response
I am sorry darling please tell me what problem? It has just occured to me that despite our new found friendship and the plans for me to meet up with you I havent even spoke to you on the phone, please feel free to call me at +44xoxoxox

Basically it goes on for ages like this and one of his final messages was the one in my signature. Even though I got much more in trophies from the other baits I was doing at the time this was definitely one of the most enjoyable baits to see him get more and more angry every time.

FUCK YOU BIG MOTHER FUKER KOSAMA, YOU ARE BASTED YOU KOSAMA, IT'S A DOG WHO IS YOU FATHER, JUST GO ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO FUCK HERE TO MAKE YOU COME IN THIS WORLD. JUST ASK YOU MOTHER WHO GIVE HER PLEASURE BEFORE YOU BORN SHE WILL TOLD YOU THAT IT4S A DOG?

Closed lad accounts x 5
cowfordinner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HUEHUEHUE

not bad at all Laughing

Try to pick him up again an post the results.

"You have not even received the inheritance funds but you have already shown me the kind of undomesticated animal that you are"
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ForHello wrote:
I GO T NO TIME FOR BITCHES LIKE YOU.

the first thing that popped into my mind...

I have gotta spend less time on the internet...

...Why is he trying to get you to send him your ass?

Last edited by Basinga on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well technically we are all 'born like a goat'. Most mammals are.

Razz

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! Epic rant, well done. I'm saving this one for later if you don't mind, it can go in my vacation responder.

ForHello
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be very interested in working with you again as I have missed you so much, can you please get back to me

Thank you

i also would like to work with you but note that i don't have time to waist cause you look like someone who only have waisting time in his life.

Thank you.

Its nice to know his account is still alive, will now be pursuing this again and hopefully get an even angrier response!

Well Basinga I can only assume it is because he likes me so much and can't wait for me to bring my family over and visit him! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 5
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Well technically we are all 'born like a goat'. Most mammals are. Razz

When I think "born like a goat," I think "born in a barn." Which my mother told me I wasn't every time I left the door open when the A/C was running. Laughing

Great rant and story behind it, OP.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this, such mild mannered baiting, such an angry scammer. Maybe you can recommend on-line anger management courses?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic