SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

African Queen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notbornyesterday68
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here. Have been baiting for a week before finding this site. Got one on the hook right now called Mavis from Ghana. Claims to have sick mother in hospital there and needs money for operation. sent me copy of fake hospital invoice for 1300.00, then immediately hits me with two sexy pics. Duh, like nobody can see through that. I don't buy into it of course. She claims she will be returning to states to be with me if I help her. lol...there was a bible reference made at one point which led to me being called "king david" and I called her my "african queen. I gave her story after story about how I am in debt and don't make much money and have bad credit and cant get a loan and all kinds of crap, and yet she persists. now saying any amount of money will do despite my continued excuses and dodging. wow. would like to find dirt on this one but so far have had no luck. Have met the infamous Ekaterina from russia already, and found a listing with over 500 complaints on her.
This all started from being on match.com. I have been hit I don't know how many times by would be scammers, but have only answered the two, who originally claimed to be from my home state. I must have "stupid" wrote on my forehead or something. I have since resigned my subscription to match. Have a lengthy history of mavis' conversation currently on my yahoo messenger. would like to post it when I finish her off, but I'm not sure what is the best way to end this thing. It's all pretty funny. Will be glad to answer any questions.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Unfortunately, you are not alone--many people on dating sites, especially those over 40 years old, find that the majority (if not all) of messages they receive come from scammers.

However, if your match account is related to your real information, and you started a bait from there, then you are not really baiting safely, and we would not advise you to continue playing with the scammer.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood....fortunately, being somewhat distrustfull due to some "real life drama", I did not post any personal information that could be used against me. No full name or anything like that. I knew she (he, or whatever) was a scammer from the start. I'll take a look at the mentor forum since i have questions about what it is I need to do now that I have had this one on the hook for a while, I think "she" will be getting fustrated with my lack of "cooperation" soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic