SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitlad returns. Have at him.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see what he does next. He's threatened me early, in other words, shot his bolt. Where can he go now!?

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've talked him down from $50k in his initial threat to the $10k I supposedly transferred to his account to $500 by MG. I wonder if he'll be okay with the $100 I can send him, being that it's the last bit of in my character's bank account...

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent him 2 e-mails, and have a new one in my inbox which I won't read yet because I might be tempted to reply too early. My character is only half convinced of his story; the other half believes he can involve the police (and FBI) by printing off and showing the letter to them, as well as trying to flush out the friend or relative who ordered the hit.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from our lad.He could have at least removed the title of the movie from the file name he sent me Laughing

NSFW -graphic violence

Mod edit, changed image to link per forum rules on graphic images. -- bo

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc, I've gotten several indications this dude isn't the sharpest pencil in the drawer. I mean, it took him almost a day to realize the wrong name was on the bank transfer slip I sent him. One wonders how his oga lets him have a job.

As it sits right now for me, I have him talked down to $1000 that I'll get when I visit the pawn shop tomorrow. I had thoughts of getting another hitlad (either a real one or someone here) involved to help steer him toward working with me.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb hitlad wrote:
http://thewolfmancometh.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/dead-mans-shoes-one-down-dead-guy-toilet.jpg

I wonder if he carries out his hits in a gasmask and boiler suit? Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc, I just got that same picture from our lad just now to show he's serious. He's a lazy one, alright.

First site kill
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already have a "law firm" address if you'd like me to dive in with legal advice to/about/around your genius lad. Happy to assist if you'd like some baffling BS for my "attorney"...

Good fun.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My R. Soale bait died when the lad confronted my character with a fake bank receipt, so I've re mailed him from my rugby playing hulk alter ego, Maurice Ponk.
Maurice thinks it's a wind up.

Quote:
Is this a wind up? Has my mate Henry Crun put you up to this. You're kidding right? That picture is a still from one of my favourite films, Dead Man's Shoes. As he well knows we've seen it a dozen times. Come on Henry, own up this is a piss take right?
Kudos though, your first email put the wind up me. Tell Henry I'll kick his arse and then buy him a pint at the club on Friday!

Maurice

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote back and said he wan't my mate Henry Crun, so I asked what he wanted. He replied with the same email he sent to begin with but the addition of the subject line "I Need $50,000".
He also attached a picture just to make sure I understood. This lad's about as sharp as a hotdog.

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Alan's done this business with this lad's bank account. I got this from Hitlad Josh a minute ago.

Quote:
Hello Maurice, you only have today and nothing much, i want you to go to the bank right now and check your account, because you have no time, if i don,t get a good message from you today is goodbye. and ask them in the bank the maximum amount you can send through western union money transfer fast now.

My bank does use Western Onion surprisingly, but they have a daily transaction limit of $500. Twisted Evil

Tanpopo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The proof is in the pictures, I guess... Most scammers aren't very smart, but this is one knucklehead you don't see every day.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this one is a special kind of dumb.

I think today, I will play him off another hitlad and see how dumb they can get...

First site kill
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same picture in one of my character's account. Love the file name Very Happy

I think he's been somewhat de-educated before. This is too much of a coincidence:
Quote:
I love killing people slowly, especially one of my hit man don kaka,
that guy is worst than the devil itself

Interestingly enough, he seems more interested in responding to female characters. None of my male characters received a reply.

Game on!

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
KellyFrench
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from this hitlad as well, and told him that I'd called the police. In comes his hitman "DONKAKA":

Quote:
Hello it mine interest you to know that an order have been given to
me the DONKAKA to kill you.
I feel it only right to warn you that your life will shortly be over,
and therefore you must put your affairs in order now. Your deadline
is any moment from now.
YOU DON,T VALUE YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY !!!!!!!!
NOTE :: PLEASE DON,T BEG ME WHEN I COME TO YOUR HOUSE .

Nobody's arrived at my house just yet, but I'm waiting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic