SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz's 1st Farcebook scammer (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Doc has been most helpful. Lad has rung the number (which unsurprisingly didn't work), but has emailed the Bernster, who has gotten back to him:

Quote:
HI DEAR ONE SISTER.
I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MUCH THANKS FOR YOU ,
IN ADDITION I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU AUNT IS AT FORT OK WHICH I GAVE HER MY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME BUT SHE REFUSE TO CALL ME NOW I HAVE THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELLOW ON THEY WEBSITE OK,

BUT I TRY THE CONTACT NUMBER IS NOT GOING MY SISTER PLEASE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE NUMBER IS NOT BENIN NUMBER AND IS NOT CORRECT OK AND I WENT TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH IT IS NOT GOING OK,SO PLEASE MY DEAR ONE I KNOW THE LOVE I HAVE TO YOUR SISTER IS DE SAME THING I HAVE FOR YOU ,

SO PLEASE MY DEAR DO THIS TO ME AND ASK THEM WERE YOU CAN MAKE A CALL OK AND CALL ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER BELLOW OK ,

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS I AM TELLING YOU THAT I WAS IN THE BENIN SINCE TWO DAYS AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PERSON TO ASK OR TO CALL .RIGHT AS I AM WRITING TO YOU I WAS CALLING THE NUMBER STILL IS NOT GOING OK,PLEASE LET YOUR AUNT THAT I STILL BE HER HUSBAND OK AND I PROMISE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON HER OK,

I LOVE YOU DEAR ONE TELL YOUR AUNT TO EMAIL ME OK,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,
BELLOW IS MY PHONE NUMBER
<snipped, but will used part of an ass tearing>

YOURS FRIEND,
PRINCE LAD

IP Address still says Ghana. I won't say how I know, but I will point out his mobile number is still Ghana. Here's Sabrina's response. LANGUAGE WARNING< NSFW

Quote:
Now you're staring to piss ME off too! Look f*ckstick, firstly (and I KNOW kathrin has talked to you about this but since you're still f*cking it up, it's wrth repeating), I am NOT Kathrin's sister, I'm her niece! My late mother was her sister. NIECE, now say it with me... N-I-E-C-E! Niece! There, that wasn't so bad was it!

Now secondly and I really want to ram home how important this is, if you EVER accuse all this of being Kathrin's fault again, I will dump you like a hot f*cking potato! This is YOUR f*cking mess, and I am TRYING to help you out here. And quite frankly, I don't give a flying f*ck about you, all I care about is my Aunt. If I thought for a second she was interested in any of the locals, I'd get her to dump your sorry ass and hook up with one of the locals. But as angry as she is with you, she still won't give up on you. I on the other hand am damn close! You know, for a businessman, you are SO f*cking stupid! Next time, one word... INSURANCE!

The whole point of a Safari camp is that you get away from modern day stresses. So there is NO mobile phone signal, otherwise I would have rung you with this shitstick they laughingly call a mobile phone I bought at Benin Airport. Simba is based in the UK, so the number on the website is a international number, so that you can make bookings from anywhere on the planet, but I've only just found out it's NOT tied to any phone here. Have you emailed the owners? maybe they can give you more information on this.

Oh and if you lie to me again, I will rip your f*cking head off and shit down your neck! If you're gonna accuse the Safari camp number of not being real, then don't be such a f*cking hypocrite, tell me your in Benin and then offer me a Ghana based Phone number. My Aunt may as thick as a two by four, but I'm not!

And it heightens my suspicions you're not what you say you are. If you're in Benin, where you staying? What is the number of the place you are staying at? We're in the middle of f*cking no-where and it shows. If I see another f*cking giraffe in the distance or a monkey climb into my cabin, I will f*cking kill it and eat it. F*CK, I HATE THIS PLACE!!!

Come on f*ckstick, get your shit together! I want out of here! If I am to help you here you gotta do a couple of things. First, be straight up, I am brutally honest with you, be the same with me. And secondly, take it like a man and admit you f*cked up. No shame in that, I f*ck up all the time, my last boyfriend is a case in point. What a f*ck up he turned out to be.

Oh yeah, once we get out of this safari camp, what's the average size of an African dick? Is it worth chasing up?

Sabrina

Let's see what he makes of the email from the Bernster Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Despite his promises, he clearly doesn't get the whole niece thing:

Quote:
HI MY DEAR SABRINA,
i am very happy with all your advice ,
i am giving you %100 promise that i will not disappoint you or your aunt which all my love i have for her is there with her but i know how she is feeling me now Sabrina i told your sister to call me since she is in Germany and i told her i want to chart with her cam to cam or let her give me phone number that i will use and called but she refuse ,

please my dear i want to let you know that i don't know Benin and i have not be there before ,yes i came to Benin but i did not know any were i spend two day over there and i came back which i late the manager know that i came around there but i cant found the place ok,his name is MR the manager there ok,

and once aging i called the number that is in the website you give to me but not going two of the ok,please i will like you to call me there ok go to any phone boot and make a call there ok,am in the Ghana now ok my dear Sabrina,

please let my wife KTHRIN know that i miss her ever time every day i don't know how i will explaining to her to know how much love i have to her ok,
please let her know that only her voice i hear is ok for me ok,

thanks once aging and to see you soon at BENIN,
BELLOW IS MY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ,
<snippo>
YOURS LOVE IN LAW,
PRINCE LAD,

If he really WAS in Benin, I wished he'd written, then I would've gotten my safari pith. oh well, hopefully soon. ET Sabrina's reply;

Quote:
Lad,

You know I suspect you're not all that bright. I have been saying pretty much constantly that my phone doesn't work here @ Simb@. And this is a f*cking SAFARI CAMP, and NOT a resort. There are no phones here, let alone phone booths. I have to get permission from just to access my email from the main office. I'm pretty certain he's only agreed 'cos he knows how much I hate it here. The whole point of a Safari camp is to get AWAY from the trappings of modern day Society, so there ISN'T going to be a phone booth tucked away in the middle of this f*cking jungle.

Ditz didn't refuse to give you my phone number, what she did was get you to ask for my permission to access my phone since she never got one of her own, she's a bit of a technophobe is Ditz. You never asked so I never gave it to you. So don't try put words into Ditz's mouth mate or I'll put my fist in it for you! I live with the woman, and she totally relies on me for anything to do with technology, so I pretty much am privy to her emails.

And again, I don't HAVE sister, I'm an only child. I think you mean my Aunt, so I'll go with that. She's still seriously pissed at you! I've tried to calm her down a bit and enjoy the time she has here but so far it's been a no go. I think the only way to cheer her up is for you to get your sorry ass over here! So you say you can get here in three hours? Then put up or shut up! I know for a fact that Bernie has gotten in touch, so work it out and get over here! oh yeah, keep receipts.

Oh yeah, you didn't say. Are African cocks all they say they are???

Sabrina

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad is on the defensive. Seems he doesn't like sabrina's language:

Quote:
THANKS MY DEAR
i want know your mind ok if it will be possible you to come to Ghana so that we can go together or let you Aunt come ok i will be happy yes i agree to have our wedding in BENIN but right now i don't understanding what is going on,yes you told me that your sister did no said that she will not give me your number that i should take permission from you and i did ,you told me that you will not give me your phone number yes,

what are you people think i am,listing my friend i have nothing to do with out provide me phone number that i will use and spook to my wife Kathrin or good address i will come to the Camp by my self ok,so nothing you can do i will listing ok,i wright my number every time to call me but no one is calling you are there telling me shit ,

thanks God bless you,
PRINCE LAD

Sabrina will of course respond in the way we've grown to lover her:

Quote:
Lad,

You worried about my swearing? Don't sweat it, I talk like that to everyone. If I wasn't talking to you like I do, I'd probably be lying. I've already said I've been brutally honest with you, and the way I swear is a part of that. You wanna swear back? Go ahead, as long as I can understand what the f*ck you're talking about it's all good Smile

I'm gonna be straight up. Why the f*ck would I travel to Ghana? I'm already regretting travelling to Benin, I've spent the entire time I've been here consoling Ditz over the fact you were too chickenshit to travel. And again, since you haven't gotten this into your thick skull, I HAVE NO SISTER! I am on only child, no sisters or brothers. It makes me think you're not really paying attention to what we tell you. And that would piss me off, simply because I've spent all my time in a shitty safari camp I don't want to be at, trying to get Ditz to stop spending huge amounts of money on Chocolates and Champagne. She's pretty much drunk all the time now, crying about how shit her life's become. We've only been here ten days and already she's blown a cool three grand. I dread to think how much money she'll blow if we stay the full month and a bit!

And of course I haven't rung you, I have no phone signal! I'm in a fucking jungle, and I have to beg to use the office computer! Don't you think I would've rung you by now if I could have? I want out of this mosquito infested shithole, and right now, you're about the only ticket out.

I'll keep speaking to Ditz for you, though I'm beginning to sound a bit like a broken record. Chris didn't show either btw, yet she doesn't seem anywhere near as upset about this as she is over you not showing up. if you're really gonna turn up, keep me in the loop (and as mentioned before keep receipts, so I can pay you back)

Sabrina

ETA: The Good Doc Stephen Williams has been keeping busy with our lad as well, though I had no idea exactly HOW busy! the Doc of course has shown nothing but the utmost respect for our lad and I can't thank him enough. But we would expect nothing less from our mates at 5imba:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1833197#1833197

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's two timing you with the good dr? The NERVE of that little bastard(the lad not the good doc lol)!!
Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No no. The docis in charge of s1mba,where we want lad to travel to.

In the meantime lad writes to both the ditz and sabrina. The ditz gets more stolen poetry. sabrina gets a lesson in misogynism

First the stolen poetry:

Quote:
Hi my honey Wife
how are you doing Baby, don't be angry on me 'cause you're the one and only for me forgive me i know i am hurting you but i did not mean to do that ok Remember that i am only son who and i have no money . I love you with everything I have and would give you the very clothes off my back. I love you with all my heart.

I've changed my mind. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to get married to, the person I want to have kids with, and the person whom I want to grow old with. Baby, you complete me. You make my life so brilliant and I don't know how else to repay you but to love, care and support you more and more. You're the star in my sky - the one and only star. You make me feel beautiful, very beautiful. Thank you for giving me your all.

I can never imagine how it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think of it, Baby. All I want to think of is you. You are the love of my life. May God bless your beautiful soul. From the bottom of my heart, I love you.

my promise to you is that you will not go back with out me,i am your love ling husband,
thanks,
love you always and i will be there for you ,
yours one,
PRINCE LAD,

Then the I'm broke gimme money 'cos i'm a man:

Quote:
HI SABRINA,

hello Sabrina i want to let you know that what i need is only to call me and give me address to the simba safari ok,and if i did not get it today then you and your Aunt will come to Ghana and met me ok,yes i am her husband and i don't see reason why only woman will have decision in the house so please my dear very and let her know that i really love her and nothing will stop me for loving her ,Sabrina i am very sorry for hurting you in a way that i have not be there i have no money that i will use to my flit or travel,ok so let your sister know ok,
i love her so much,
thanks once aging,

PRINCE LAD,

Unfortunately (for the lad), Sabrina's sick of the pair of them:

Quote:
Lad,

I think it's pretty obvious you've never dated a German woman have you??? They're power hungry at the best of times, deeply superstitious, and capable of the best sex you'll ever have, though I am now beginning to doubt you'll ever find out.

Look Lad, I just want outta here. And you keep crying like a little bitch girl, whining about how you have no money and that women make the rules. Well,I gotta admit I'm very quickly getting to the point where I no longer care about your plight. I've spent the entire time here in Benin trying to console Ditz over the extreme lack of Lad in da schizzle, and all my Aunt does is cry, drink champagne and eat chocolate. I'm amazed she hasn't packed on the pounds with the amount of comfort food she's gone through!

Maybe it's time for me to stop listening to you two f*cking whingers, and let Kathrin cry it all out to the point where she might move on to someone else. It'd certainly make my fucking life a little easier. For f*ck's sake, grow a set of balls and do some work! I gave you ALL the details we had when we came here. I know you've been in touch with , he told me as much. He'll send over the shuttle to meet you in some shithole called Notitinyou or something. Just let him know when you're gonna arrive.

And quite simply put,you keep SAYING you're gonna travel, yet you never do! I'm so over the both of you f*cking whiny bitches! You and Ditz deserve each other, you with your "I've got no fucking money" and her with her "I'm so lonely, why doesn't he love me anymore"! F*ck the pair of you!

Sabrina

More soon

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when Sabrina comes untorqued!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
flascam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you know what with him being from canada and all ud think hed have better english and maybe some 1 at home in canada who can help him out, not to mention family there, u reall havent mentioned canada of late
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't pull him up on the Canada thing at all, since later he admits he's in Ghana " On Business". Intriguingly, I just found out he also has a Google+ profile, claiming to be an American Soldier!

In the meantime, Lad sends this back:

Quote:
HI SABRINA ,
I HAVE UNDERSTAND YOU WELL AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MAIL WAS VERY NOTED,

I PROMISE TO BE THERE ON SUNDAY MORNING WHICH I KNOW THAT MY WIFE WELL BE HAPPY TO SEE ME ,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING ME MY DEAR,
AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD TRY AND CALL ME SO THAT YOU WILL BE DIRECTING ME WE I WILL STOP OK,
YOURS LOVELY GUY,

PRINCE LAD,
<snipped, but he wants someone to ring him so much am thinking of passing the number on to other baiters> Wink

Sabrina sends this back:

Quote:
Emeka,

How many times do I have to tell you this??? There are NO working phones in this fucking Jungle! There are no phone booths and the only internet is in the office, and I have to get permission to use that! Let both me and know when you've arrived in Natitingou via email and he'll send out the shuttle bus to meet you. It's a free service to any paying guest, and Ditz has bought tickets for both you and her.

So get in touch, let's get this frigging mess sorted and get to the real issues, like partying

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Addy: Ghana. Lazy lying lad says he's travelling but clearly isn't:

Quote:
HI DEAR SABRINA,
I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS GAME PLAYING AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW AGING THAT WHAT EVER IS HAPPEN IS NOT MY FORT YES I WROTE YOU LAST TIME THAT I WILL BE IN BENIN ON SUNDER YES I CAM THERE SINCE YESTERDAY BUT NO ONE WANT TO CALL ME OR ASK ME HOW I AM,,

I HAVE ONLY 2HUR TO LEAVE IN MY HOTEL AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NO LAPTOP I WILL USE AND COME OVER THERE AND I HAVE NO DOCUMENT TALK OFF MONEY TO PAY IMMIGRATION IN BORDER SO MY DEAR SISTER I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SISTER WHAT SHE IS DOING TO ME,LET HER KNOW THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD BUT HONEST, YES LET HER KNOW BELLOW IS THE WEBSITE OF THE HOTEL .

AND I AM GOING BACK TO GHANA OK,, TELL HER THAT IF SHE WANT TO SEE ME LET HER CALL ME SO THAT I WILL DIRECT HER WERE SHE WILL COME TO GHANA OK,

NAME OF THE HOTEL : Benin Marina Hotel
WEBSITE : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297314-d479747-Reviews-Benin_Marina_Hotel-Cotonou.html,

THANKS MY DEAR,
I LOVE YOU ALL OK,
PRINCE LAD,

Funnily enough, he googled the same hotel I did Wink. ETA my reply:

Quote:
Lad,

Just so are fully aware of what's going on I will break this down for you:

Lad
I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS GAME PLAYING AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW AGING THAT WHAT EVER IS HAPPEN IS NOT MY FORT YES I WROTE YOU LAST TIME THAT I WILL BE IN BENIN ON SUNDER YES I CAM THERE SINCE YESTERDAY BUT NO ONE WANT TO CALL ME OR ASK ME HOW I AM,,

Me
How the f*ck can I ask you how the hell you are if I don't know you're here??? You SAID you were travelling on Sunday, but we both know you've lied to Ditz before, otherwise you'd be here already! And Bernie told you, you need to be in Natitingou so the shuttle can pick you up. I seriously doubt they'd travel all the way to Cotonou, even if I offered to pay them (which I already have as part of a previous escape attempt)! I actually WANT to stay in that hotel, but I can't seem to escape this f*cking camp!

lad
I HAVE ONLY 2HUR TO LEAVE IN MY HOTEL AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NO LAPTOP I WILL USE AND COME OVER THERE AND I HAVE NO DOCUMENT TALK OFF MONEY TO PAY IMMIGRATION IN BORDER SO MY DEAR SISTER I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SISTER WHAT SHE IS DOING TO ME

Me
YOU'RE NOT HAPPY??? I've done nothing but listen to you two f*cker's whinge and counter whinge since I got here back in the beginning of the month! You know, for a guy who claims to be a businessman, you never seem to actually MAKE any money!

Can't you claim your expenses back in tax??? And 2 hours left? How long were you f*cking there! Not enough time to let us know you've arrived I'm guessing. And for the record, did you let know as well? If not, then he's not going to let me have more than once a day's internet access from the Office. I'm TRYING to help you here Lad, you want to meet Ditz (who perked up at the thought of you travelling only to break down again once you failed to show up... AGAIN!)

Lad
LET HER KNOW THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERY THING IN THIS WORLD BUT HONEST,

Me
Money is not everything in this world??? Then why the fuck do you keep harping on about it! It's because you don't really have any isn't it. You're not a businessman, otherwise you'd be here by now!

Lad
AND I AM GOING BACK TO GHANA OK,, TELL HER THAT IF SHE WANT TO SEE ME LET HER CALL ME SO THAT I WILL DIRECT HER WERE SHE WILL COME TO GHANA OK,

Me
I no longer believe you ever left Ghana, and as I said, I'm sick of the f*cking pair of you!!! I'm giving you a few more days to pull your finger out of your ass and get a wriggle on to get here to Natitingou, let you've arrived so we can sort this mess out. Otherwise, I'm getting out of here SOMEHOW, even if it means pulling out a gun from somewhere. It's not that hot, but f*ck it's humid, and not even a swimming pool to cool down in. F*ck I hate it here!

And just so you know how much I f*cking hate this shithole, I've attached a pic from my window. See any fucking phone booths???

Sabrina

I sent him a pic of some elephants I found online Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to change tactics. Under the subject header of "are you happy now?" Sabrina writes back to lad, seems the Ditz has committed Suicide:

Quote:
Lad,

It's my duty (I guess) to inform you that Ditz committed Suicide this morning. I found her slumped over her bed, a bottle of sleeping pills in one hand and an empty bottle of champagne in the other.

There was a suicide note, and it simply said "It's not my furt is yours, ok" over and over again. You fucker, you drove her to this, are you fucking happy now? All you had to do is travel a few hundred kilometres, but no you snivelling little piece of shit, you were too lazy! I would have given you everything you needed upon your arrival, all you had to do is travel.

The Police have travelled up from Natitingou, but have ruled out foul play and have left again. is helping me organise Kathrin's body to be returned to Australia for Burial and I will plan her funeral upon my return to Sydney.

Sabrina

Up next, the lad gets an inheritance Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEAUTIFUL! clapping

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx Next victim, I was just looking for an excuse to use my fake law firm. Sabrina will of course fight the will, and somehow, fake lad has to re-enter the picture as well

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. to be honest, his english is so crap, I'm not certain I understand what he's blathering on about:

Quote:
WHAT YOU SAID WHAT MY WIFE DID WHAT DIED OR WHAT LISTING LET ME TELL YOU IF ANY THING HAPPEN TO MY WIFE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL OFF YOU WILL BE MORD AND I WILL BE THERE IN 4 HUR TIME PLEASE DON'T DO ANY THING I AM COMING OK,

SEE MY NUMBER CALL ME AND KNOW WERE I AM OK
+<snipped, but in Ghana still>

IP Address lookup puts him in an internet cafe at Ghana Airport. That'll come back to haunt him. In the meantime I send him this back:

Quote:

Lad,

Ditz committed suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills and champagne on Thursday night. I've been f*cking bawling my eyes out in grief, I didn't even want to come here and now I'm here all alone in a country I know nothing about. For reasons I don't understand Chris never showed up either.

Yeah, I see your number but quite frankly I blame you for all of this. Why the f*ck would I want to speak to you? I've got her f*cking lawyer trying to ring me constantly, and I don't want to deal with them either. I've got a lot on my plate right now, and I'll deal with you once Ditz is on a plane back to Australia.

Transport is being arranged for me and Ditz to fly from Cotonou back to Sydney. I will let you know when we are finally leaving Africa.

F*ck this whole shitty country!

Sabrina

ETA lad writes back:

Quote:
Dear Sabrina
how are you doing .and what do you want me to do now,

prince lad

I decide to write back... As fake lawyer:

Quote:
Dear Ms Sabrina, Mr Lad,

My name is , and I am senior partner at the Law Firm in Elaine in Victoria Australia.

As Ms Sabrina would no doubt be aware, we have been handling Ditz's affairs for some time now and it has been brought to our attention via the Australian High Commision in Abuja Nigeria that Ditz has passed away in Benin in West Africa.

While we continue to make arrangements to get Ditz's body shipped from Benin to Sydney, we should make you both aware that Ditz changed her will before leaving Sydney Australia for Frankfurt Germany and has name you both beneficiaries in her will.

Ms Sabrina, we have had dealings with you before, so upon your return to Australia, we can sort out the paperwork relating to Ditz's death. However since we have no dealings with you Mr Lad, we will need to verify your identity before proceeding further.

Please get back to me as soon possible so we can proceed.

Barry

Lets'see what lad makes of that! I also decide that Sabrina is NOT happy. She writes back to fake lawyer and lad, EXTREME language warning Wink

Quote:

You're shitting me right!!! I know you've been trying to f*cking ring me all day, but to tell me that lying piece of sh*t Lad is in my Aunt's will??? I will fight this, I will fight this with every f*cking sent I have

You f*ckers have not heard the last of this

C*nts!

Sabrina

Game ON, Moles!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad writes back to Barry and Sabrina. while he just asks barry to ring him he sends this to Sabrina:

Quote:
HI MY DARLING LOVELY SABRINA.
i want to let you know how much feeling i have on your aunty and letting you know that i am very sorry about what happen please forgive me and forget,

please i want to know the situation over there and please i will like to see you privately so that we can discus some things issue please my dear,what do you want me to do in a way i can do to make you so much happy.yes i really love you Aunty Ditz,but in addition letting you know that is not my fort it was your aunty fort, yes may be you will not understand yes,and don't listing to any one i want you to meet me some were let me tell you every thing about our relationship between me and your Aunty but right now your Aunty Disappoint me which i am not happy,

Sabrina yes i know is painful to lost your aunty and also i know is my wife which only God know how much i really love her.ok now you check this.since your sister know about my business and she know also that i have a problem here which she don't want to care how i am struggling or eating or were i am leaving.now she come to Benin for what reason of which i told her not to go that side let her come to Ghana and you your self will love here in Ghana i know is part of Africa but you will like it .

yes i told you i am coming there how can i reach you no phone number nothing you have my phone number which i have never hear from any one or the safa hotel manager,
no one only on mail,

i want to ask you this .if it is you can you just find some one to his or her country with any phone number or normal address with number ,i have never hear your voice or Evin your sister no matter she is died now what should i do,
Sabrina i want to let you know that i am only son ok,and my parent is died no one after me is only me and God which your aunty know that only person i have is God and she but now see what is going on,please my dear no matter what happen have a heart ok am still have the love i have on your aunty and you too but i need to see you or hear from you on the phone,

thanks and God bless you,
Yours Lovely One.
Prince lad,
Tell : <snippo>

Accusing the Aunt of being at fault again is going to cost lad Wink More soon

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL, I've been travelling to Adelaide for personal reasons, but when lad get back to me, boy am I in a mood to vent! sabrina and the lad have had this little exchange. First the lad:

Quote:

HI MY DARLING LOVELY SABRINA.
i want to let you know how much feeling i have on your aunty and letting you know that i am very sorry about what happen please forgive me and forget,

please i want to know the situation over there and please i will like to see you privately so that we can discus some things issue please my dear,what do you want me to do in a way i can do to make you so much happy.yes i really love you Aunty Ditz,but in addition letting you know that is not my fort it was your aunty fort, yes may be you will not understand yes,and don't listing to any one i want you to meet me some were let me tell you every thing about our relationship between me and your Aunty but right now your Aunty Disappoint me which i am not happy,

Sabrina yes i know is painful to lost your aunty and also i know is my wife which only God know how much i really love her.ok now you check this.since your sister know about my business and she know also that i have a problem here which she don't want to care how i am struggling or eating or were i am leaving.now she come to Benin for what reason of which i told her not to go that side let her come to Ghana and you your self will love here in Ghana i know is part of Africa but you will like it .

yes i told you i am coming there how can i reach you no phone number nothing you have my phone number which i have never hear from any one or the safa hotel manager,
no one only on mail,

i want to ask you this .if it is you can you just find some one to his or her country with any phone number or normal address with number ,i have never hear your voice or Evin your sister no matter she is died now what should i do,
Sabrina i want to let you know that i am only son ok,and my parent is died no one after me is only me and God which your aunty know that only person i have is God and she but now see what is going on,please my dear no matter what happen have a heart ok am still have the love i have on your aunty and you too but i need to see you or hear from you on the phone,

thanks and God bless you,
Yours Lovely One.
Prince Lad,
Tell : <snippo> (I really gotta get a cheap mobi to talk to lads to)

Some one here on the threads they liked it when Sabrina gets untorqued. hopefully, this is untorqued enough. EXTREME LANGUAGE WARNING:

Quote:

You f*cking C*NT!

HOW DARE YOU BLAME THIS ON MY AUNT! You lying f*ckstain, you PROMISED to meet her in that safari camp and then never showed up. Not just once but at least TWICE, and to find out now she's dead and the only thing in her suicide note is "is not my furt is yours, ok" over and ocer again tells me she thought so to.

The fact she didn't change her will in time is irrelevant. I will use every cent at my disposal to make sure you don't see one either.

You wanna see me privately? Sure, meet me in Benin before the plane leaves. But I know you won't, even if you say you will, because you promised Ditz to travel and you never did! I'll believe you when you give me a Phone number that's not in ghana. email me from the Hotel, and I'll give you the number. I know you won't, and believe me, I'm an IT nerd, I have ways of telling if you're lying.

You've got a few days, the body's taking up time to get through quarantine. I mean for f*cks sake Emeka, my Aunt should be partying with friends, and not be be lying dead in Quarantine.

I hate you, you f*cking turd!

Untorqued enough??? Lad sends this back:

Quote:

HI MY SWEET DARLING SABRINA,
I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,
I KNOW YOU MAY BE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELING,I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO MY SABRINA AND NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO I HAVE NO MONEY AND NOTHING

I CANT DO I TOLD YOU I CAM TO BENIN AND YOU DID NOT BELIEVE ME I AM CRYING HERE SINCE FOUR DAYS NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SABRINA I HAVE NO MONEY,WHEN I TOLD YOU I CAME TO BENIN YOU CANT BELIEVE ME I HAVE NO PASSPORT AND NO MONEY ,

AND NOW MY WIFE IS DIED WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW SABRINA,YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I AM FEELING MY WIFE HERE OK PLEASE HELP ME AND GET ME PHONE NUMBER OR YOU GIVE ME A CALL FROM MY PHONE NUMBER I GAVE TO YOU,

THANKS MY LOVELY ONE SABRINA,
YOURS ONE ,
PRINCE LAD

Sabrina is terse:

Quote:

I told you already, come to Benin, give me an email and a non ghanian phone number and we'll talk otherwise f*ck off. And time's running out, you've got until, we leave, no longer

More from fake lawfirm soon

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE IT! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks next victim, I do my best though I'm getting old and certainly wouldn't be able to keep out with as many lads as you do. Fake niece gets a dressing down... from the fake lawyer. This hopefully will get lad on side, I haven't totally given up on him travelling:

Quote:
Dear Ms Niece,

I have had to log in to my work account as I am ill in bed, and all I see in it is your flood of emails, Re: Mr Lad.

While you have your personal views on Mr Lad quite clear, my opinion of Mr Lad is a moot point. Firstly, I do not know the man at all and secondly, I represent a law firm, this is a business not a dating agency and my opinion is irrelevant. Mr Lad has yet to prove his identity though and is therefore some time away from receiving any of your Aunt's inheritance. There is a procedure to be followed in these matters Ms Niece and I do intend to follow it to the letter.

Ms Niece Please refrain from endlessly filling up my inbox with personal attacks on Mr lad, I will not tolerate what I consider to be immature behaviour.

Mr Lad,I must point out to you the phone number supplied has failed. I have rung it several times, and have not had any connection whatsoever. No engaged signal, no ringing tone, nothing at all. Please look into the phone number and see if you have supplied me with the correct information. I need to get this part over early, as there are forms to fill out...

I will email you a copy of the forms as soon as I return to the Office. And Ms Niece , please refrain from using bad language, it is most unbecoming of you

Barry

That should make the lad happy. Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure you get a lot more sleep than I do though. I have all of this time and all of these type that really give me a case of the Red Ass. Might as well have fun with it.

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possibly, but not having to trundle to the public library to access the net is allowing me to get things done, AND talk to the lad:

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry,

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MESSAGE WAS VERY RECEIVE AND WELL NOTED,
YES CAN YOU IMAGING THAT SINCE THE FIRST TIME YOU GAVE ME THIS PHONE NUMBER BELLOW YOU MESSAGE I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU NO WAY .

YES DITZ IS MY WIFE BUT IN ADDITION OF LETTING PEOPLE AT BENIN KNOW THAT LET THE PREPAY FOR ANY CASE COMING ANY WERE MY WIFE CAN NOT DIE JUST LIKE THAT OK LET THE SAFARI CAMP KNOW THAT HE OR SHE HAS A QUESTION TO ANSWER CONCERN MY WIFE,

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR HELP AND PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME THE FORM I AM WAITING OK,AND I WILL LIKE TO SPOOK TO YOU ON PHONE AND WERE ARE YOU NOW AND PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR OFFICER I D, AND ALSO ASK SABRINA WHO IS CHRIS I KNOW WHY I REMEMBER THIS GUY THAT WAS A TIME HE WAS TREATING MY WIFE LIFE AND ME THAT IMMEDIATELY HE SAW ME THERE IN BENIN THAT HE WILL KILLED ME AND MY WIFE IS AWAY OF THIS

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,
YOURS FRIEND,
PRINCE LAD,
Tell :

Fake lawyer writes back:

Quote:
Mr Lad,

The number listed at the bottom of every email I send you is our business number, and as such is only open during business hours 9am to 5pm EDT. As I type the offices are closed, had I not been sick I would be asleep right now and would not be conversing with you.

Mr LAd, I must confess there are large parts of this email that I simply do not understand though I will try to answer your questions as best as I can. For example, who or what is this Chris you write about? I will ask Sabrina when she calms down, but I want to make it clear that I have had no dealings whatsoever with a Chris and he is certainly not mentioned in Ditz's will.

As for any case, Ms Aunt committed suicide, her suicide note made that perfectly clear. If there is to be any case, it will most likely be between yourself and sabrina, she has made it very clear in the 136 emails she has sent so far about her hatred for you, she does not want you inheriting any funds from Kathrin's will and has already retained her mother's old law firm in Frankfurt Germany to fight your case. This is great news for us at , as it will raise our profile to take on such a high profile case. I wouldn't worry, we will win any case that firm throws at us, hopefully within a reasonably short space of time.

The Body of Ms Aunt has been removed from the and is currently in quarantine in Benin awaiting clearance to be flown to Australia. Ringing them now will not help you at all and while I cannot force you to stop ringing, I would advise you not to waste your money. Once quarantine has been cleared we have hired a charter plane to fly the body back to Australia via St Gaëtan Duval Airport in Mauritius, with a refeulling stop at Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport in Western Australia. Upon Arrival, Ms Aunt's body will be transported to the Schicklegruber Memorial Lutheran Church in San Souci in suburban Sydney for preparation for burial and a date yet to be confirmed.

And to answer your question, I am in bed in my apartment in Elaine, as it is 2.42am as I type. But our law firm is also based In Elaine in Victoria Australia, and we have been their leading law firm since 1983. I run the place with my partner , and have done so since the firm was opened. We have a staff of the 26 people, mostly involved in entertainment and copyright law, though I do some power of attorney work for Ditz, as she was an old family friend of Yitzak's. He is taking all of this quite hard (I suspect they may have dated, he is also from Germany and they've known each other for a long time), which is why you are talking to myself and not to Yitzak.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have Mr Lad.

Barry

ETA, he writes to Sabrina as well, promising (yet again) to travel. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
OK MY DEAR SABRINA I WILL BE THERE IN TWO DAYS LET SEE IF I CAN GET MONEY TODAY TOMORROW OK,I LOVE YOU
puke

He certainly SOUNDS like he might be willing to travel, but we've heard it all before! Don't hold your breath, but keep an eye on this space Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, fake lawyer gets back to lad with "Form 1126" which is supposed to release the funds lad is requesting, as well as a rebuke to Sabrina to keep lad thinking we're on his side:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad, Ms Sabrina:

I remind you both that badgering will get you nowhere. And while Mr Lad has not engaged in this practice, I remind him also in the spirit of fairness. Also, should he begin to do so, we will cease to work with him. Ms Sabrina, I have not been well and telephoning my partner and subjecting him to obscenities will not be tolerated. Please refrain from continuing down this line of pursuit.

Mr Lad, as I mentioned, there is a form to be filled out. It is not only a request for a release of funds form, but it also helps to determine the mental state of the applicant. There are no right or wrong answers, so please fill the questions out as honestly and accurately as possible. Please print out the form, scan it and return it to us as soon as possible. I have attached the form as I said I would. Please get it back to me as soon as possible

Barry

The questions are stolen from the $cientology personality test, all 8 pages of it. Have a look for yourself if you like

http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/ Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to fake lawyer. Unsurprisingly, lazy sack of crap doesn't want to fill out the from. Caps are his:

Quote:
HELLO MR LAWYER,
YOUR MESSAGE WAS WELL RECEIVE AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FORM IS GOING TO AND I CANT FEEL IT .
BUT IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND FEEL IT I WILL BE APPRECIATE IT AND PLEASE TRY TO BE UPDATING ME IN ANY THING OK,
AND I AM STEEL CALLING THE NUMBER NOT GOING AND I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF POSSIBLE YOU CALL ME ON YOURS OK,
THANKS ONCE AGING GOD BLESS YOU,
MR.PRINCE LAD,

Fake lawyer writes back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad, Ms Sabrina

I know the form may seem pointless to the layman, but it is a prerequisite of us being able to proceed. It serves two purposes for us here at , it gives us an indication of your mental well being, as well as showing us your willingness to help us expedite matters. Not only that, but it is a requirement by Australasian law that we have this form filled out and kept on file for six years in a secure environment under the privacy act of 2002, subsection 6 paragraph 18, after which it is to be destroyed in compliance of the above act. We have personalised the form slightly for our own records, but otherwise it is a standard form and in wide usage here in Australia and New Zealand and we have not changed the questions in any way. To change the questions is a Federal Offense, and we could stripped of our Bar Credentials if we did

Please fill out the form in the manner printed on the form. Failure to do so will require the form to be redone. Failure to complete the form means we cannot comply with Ditz's last wishes. And off the record Mr Lad, what's one form worth when so much money is at stake?

The phone number given is our main number, and has 52 extensions manned by three receptionists. I fail to see how you cannot get through on that number as Ms Sabrina has had no difficulties getting through on it during the 76 abusive calls she has made to the number given. Please, if you wish to get in contact, please ring the number listed during office hours.

As for my private number, my private number is exactly that, private. I do not give it out to anyone except family and friends. And even then that number is often busy.

And a reminder Ms Sabrina, we are a lawfirm, and as such we remind you that our receptionists are not there for you to abuse. We have forwarded this matter to the police, please refrain from calling us, unless there is actual business to attend to.

Barry

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said before that this lad is especially lazy, and so far nada. Time to light a fire under his sorry ass! First an email from his arch nemesis Chris, under the subject header of "All I gotta do is fill out some shitty form as you?":

Quote:
So, smallboi...

It's been awhile since I tried to annoy you, but I noticed you're within
the potentially biggest payday of your life and you're too chickenshit
to do anything about it. You're in the will of that old hag and all you
have to do is fill out some shitty form? I'd have that sucker printed,
filled in sent back by now!

You know what? I hacked into your account, and I'm gonna fill out the
form pretending to be you and get the payday sent to me instead.
Sometimes, it's tough being a gomerboi Wink

Thanks in advance for the payday yahoo yahoo boi!

Chris

Then I write back as fake lawyer along with a "Message" from our our lad (with a slightly spoofed email addy to make it look like fake lad is trying to hack into the account:

from Fake lad:

Quote:

HELLO MR BARRY,
YOUR MESSAGE WAS WELL RECEIVE AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.
I WILL BE APPRECIATE IT AND PLEASE TRY TO BE UPDATING ME IN ANY THING OK, AND ONLY WRIT ME ON MY NEW EMAIL, THE OLD ONE WAS HARKED BY CRIMNALS, OK
AND I AM STEEL CALLING THE NUMBER BUT YOU NOT THERE. I LEAVE MESSG WITH WOMAN, DID YOU GET IT?
THANKS ONCE AGING GOD BLESS YOU,
MR.PRINCE LAD,

To which fake lawyer responds:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

As I have mentioned more than once, there are three receptionists here at . Yes, I did receive your message about your email being hacked, and in accordance with IT policy I have sent an email message to both accounts to confirm what you've written.

I have yet to receive word from either account about how your attempts to fill out the form is going, please indicate how much longer you plan to take on this, I do have other clients you know

Barry

Hopefully, THAT'll get him moving... BTW, I HATE writing as a Lad, it's so hard to write that badly Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake lad gets an email from real lad. Under the somewhat cryptic subject header of "IF YOU KNOW 1 YOU DONT KNOW 2," I get this back:

Quote:
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND LET KNOW WERE I FROM,

I THINK that's meant to be threatening! In RL, I made no attempt to do any spyware of any sort, I just want my lad to THINK I did. I spent a bit o time on Google maps looking around the area where the IP tracker spat out as lad's location:

Quote:
Lad,

Can I call you Lad? Too late now I guess.

Look, I've told you before I have better tools than you, and one of those tools is my spyware I popped into one of the emails I sent you, supplied by the Gomerbois. How IS that shitty café you're working from? I know you're working from Ghana Airport, Ever shop at the Max Mart? Maybe you can pick me up a gift card when they're finally made available!

I am so looking forward to my/your payday entering my bank account, I've already sent the lawyer the form. I can smell the money from here!

One love,

Chris

And then I have a brainwave! I spoof the lad's email addy again and "write" to Sabrina. Sabrina of course fires back. First the fake lad:

Quote:

OK MY DEAR SABRINA,

I HAVE FILLED OUT THE FORM LIKE MR BARRY SAID TO. WHY DO YOU TRY TO HURT ME? I AM ONLY DOING WHAT HE SAID TO.

And then Sabrina:

Quote:
Lad you c*cksucker,

I am fighting you because you killed my aunt with your promises of love. You drove her to suicide and now you're trying to claim her inheritance. I said it before, I will do everything I can to stop you. And changing your email address won't stop me from fighting you in this matter at all

Sabrina

Let's see if that lights a fire under his sorry ass Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to Sabrina:

Quote:
hi my dear Sabrina how are you doing,,
please i sue God beg you to stop saying that i am the one who killed your Aunt with love, yes i really love you aunt and we are in love together and promise each other to marry but right now i don't know what to do ok

Sabrina certainly has an answer to that one:

Quote:
Right now,

You can stop trying to get on my good side with your multiple email addresses. How can you be in love with my Aunt when she's f*cking DEAD! You sick f*ck, I am more determined than EVER to make sure you don't see a f*cking cent of my Aunt's money

May your rotting carcass burn in hell,

Sabrina

ETA... Lad has written to fake lawyer... AND TO THE DITZ (Despite her being dead)! First the lawyer:

Quote:
Hello My Friend Barry,
listing i want to let you know that this guy Chris i am telling you before is now back to me and he is the one that makes my wife died which i told you and now his back to me and treating my life telling me that he has hack my box,please let Sabrina to give you the guy contact and ask her who is that guy ,secondly let the guy know that his digging his grave and please tell Sabrina to call me ok,thanks for updating me,
and please expecting your call or i should call you,

Thanks And God Bless you,
PRINCE LAD

Then the Ditz:

Quote:
HI MY LOVELY WIFE,
I AM VERY SORRY TO WRITHE YOU THAT LETTER HONEY,
DO YOU KNOW THAT LETTER I FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS A BIG SCAM FROM PEOPLE HONEY PLEASE I DON'T MEAN TO HUT YOU AND SEND YOU THIS KIND OF MAIL SO PLEASE MY DEAR YESTERDAY I FIND OUT THAT IS A SCAM OK AND I KNOW MEAN TO TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE IN MY HEART AND I HAVE PROMISE GOD THAT I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU,

MY LOVE I LOVE YOU FOR SOME DAYS NOW I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM YOU I NEED YOU ,
OK I NEED TO BE WITH YOU HOW CAN WEE MEET AS HUSBAND AND WIFE MY DEAR LOVE PLEASE COME TO ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MY SOUL AND MY LIFE AND MY HEART ALSO MY LOVE TO YOU,BECAUSE YOU DEAVES IT TO HAVE ALL MY HAPPINESS OK MY WIFE

Now, a quick check doesn't see anything obvious leading back to here. Am guessing since he's a lying sack of sh*t, then he figures so is everyone else. Being dead, the ditz isn't going to answer anytime soon, though Chris may write, since he's digging his own grave.

Lawyer "writes" to Sabrina since lad has already claimed she'll back him up. Sabrina however writes to the lad, and is somewhat uncommitted to either one. First the lawyer:

Quote:

Dear Ms Sabrina,

I am writing to you to confirm an email (Attached below) sent to us by one of the two people currently claiming to be Prince Lad. In that email, said Lad claims you would be able to help us in this matter to clarify which Lad is which. So far, the second Lad has filled out the proper paperwork pursuant to Section six paragraph 47 of the act (in relation to Form 1126), the first has not.

In your dealings with Prince Lad, would you say that is normal behaviour for Prince Lad, of is this somewhat abherrant? Neither has supplied with what I would consider to be adequate Documentation as proof of identification.

We would appreciate your help in this matter, I know we have had our differences in this, but I feel the need to clarify this, so we can move on. As I have mentioned to both Lads, this matter is not the only case we are working on. As you know, the Two Corey child custody case has now dragged out into it's second year and a lot of money is riding on the outcome. As the newspapers have reported, this has become a very nasty separation!

Barry

Then Sabrina's response:

Quote:
Baz,

I gotta be honest, both Prince lads sounds as bad as each other to me. Either one could be the right one, I just have no way of knowing. To be honest I'm still not all that certain it's just the same Lad, trying to put one over on us.

But one thing's for sure, Lad is the laziest piece of sh*t I've ever come across! He doesn't do ANYTHING without some serious goading. To be safe, I'm now launching class actions against BOTH Lads. Neither one will see a cent, if it's the last fucking thing I do.

Thanks for the heads up, believe it or not, I would be more than happy to let you which Lad is which, if and when I work it out for myself. right now though, I don't trust either one.

Sabrina

More soon Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY CRAP! You're not gonna believe this (I'm LOOKING at it and I don't believe it!!!), Lad has sent Sabrina a LOVE LETTER. Oh yeah, lawyer gets back to him as well:

First the love letter:

Quote:
GREETING THIS MORNING FROM YOUR LOVELY SABRINA,

I never thought I could really love someone as much as I love you. We started out as a friends just talking, but over the last couple of 4 Days truly fallen for you head over heels. You're not one to admit how you feel but I know somewhere in your heart you have feelings for me too because I know

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me which you know that i don't have mine own Lap top, but I promise I will make up for it once i get my own lap top .

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic