SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitlad returns. Have at him.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought hitman Clement Joshua ([email protected]) from this thread had dropped me in January. He's back!

Scary lad wrote:
Hello Missy Epstein i am back for you, i am now ready to strike you to
dead because i told you before some one who is very close to you gave
me all your details to kill you, but i was not in town because i was
wanted by the police because i kill some one. now i am back for you.
BE READY TO FACE ME, DON,T EVEN THINK OF TELLING ANY ONE MY EYES IS ON YOU.

Missy wrote:
AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! NOOoooOoOOOOOooooOoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I haven't played with a hitlad in a while Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Flippy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just emailed him Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bohigal. Been looking for a hitlad to torture... Twisted Evil

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally heard from him at 2pm - gmt+5. There are at least 6 of them. Lured him to Yahell, then voice chat. They left the mic open. Say they're based out of SA.

Told him to hurry up - but he, instead, offered me to give him my bank account # (yeah, right) so he could deposit 50k ..and send 30k on to him.

great %.

more on monday Very Happy

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this one doesn't get shut down like the last one.Didn't have a chance to properly mess with him Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I hope this one doesn't get shut down like the last one.

Drag him into YaHell .. at least if he loses one e-addy, you'll have the other to torture him with

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrmmm now that I am almost done moving to my new place, it is time to get back it...the poor last hitlad was tattoo'd and humiliated. Wonder what kind of damage we can do to this lost soul Smile

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never had the fun I wanted with this lad the last time around so I've just emailed again him pleading for my life! Twisted Evil

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim, I figured he twigged after the feds got his bank account. Looks like you can't keep a good hitlad down...

I'll have a go at him, too...

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hawk
This pond life has sent me his bank account already and I've passed it on to Alan. This boi's not the only one who's a fast operator! Very Happy

I've forwarded a bank transfer receipt to him for his money...I'll then send him a version of that "transfer refused" letter you did for me. That should upset him a bit. If he's a good lad he may even burst a blood vessel!

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi

Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jim, that sounds perfect! I figured you might get some good use of that letter. Smile
If you want, I can send you a full legal disclaimer to attach to the bottom of the email to make it seem all the more official. Smile

EDIT: If anyone else want's an official-looking email sent to them from a bank, feel free to let me know. I provide my services to multiple banks. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill

Last edited by BattleHawk77 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Hawk, but I've already done that using the dislaimer that appears at the bottom of the emails my wife sends me from work occasionally. I just changed the company name...this one's for my Prophet's church funds transfer. I've kept the template and change it to suit the bait I'm on at the time.

Quote:
PRIVACY NOTICE AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Privacy: This e-mail and any attachments to it are strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, print, distribute, disseminate, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions contained in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by Barclays Bank Plc. (the "Bank") and are those of the author only, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Bank.
The Bank accepts no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from acting, on the information contained in such e-mails.

Monitoring: Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 the Bank randomly monitors all email sent or received.

Viruses: While this e-mail message and attachments have been checked for the presence of computer viruses, the Bank does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for damage sustained as a result of a virus to the recipient's system or data or that of any third party.

Our full Privacy Policy can be viewed on our website at: www.barclays.co.uk/ImportantInformation/Privacypolicy/P1242557966945

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jim, that looks very official. Any lad would be foolish to doubt it's authenticity. Smile

First site kill
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed Hawk..that's the plan anyway Wink

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this guy is quick. I already have his first scripted reply asking for $50k. Well, an 80 year-old retiree would not have access to that kind of money in one chunk. I wonder if he would take installment payments...

First site kill
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The joke's on you, he only wants $20000 from me. Razz

Missy wrote:
What do I get for my $20 thousand (TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS UNITED STATE) for?

Clement wrote:
YOUR LIFE

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Sounds like he's a busy hitlad...

First site kill
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the bank receipt I sent him for the only $5,000 I have in the world.

...but he's said it's not enough

Quote:
Hello Mr Richard Soale, why $5000 dollars, this not going to be enough okay,
so send the $5000 first,
do you no that i am the reason why you are still alive today, the money can be transfer to this bank account okay, i need this money to be transfer to this account immediately and if i find any foul play or any thing went wrong i will measure i kill every member of your family and burnt all your property down, i am very serious about this, because my men told me you are acting very strange, one call u are gone forever. i don, t want this money to be transfer within this country. i want this money to be send to another country as soon as the money reflect in this bank account, i will give you all the details you need to get the person who wants you dead to court, because if i don,t help you like this i am sorry the person may still go and hired some one else, so be inform that i don,t need your money just to leave u but to also help you fight this person.
Go and pay the money to this bank account immediately.

I wonder what he'll ask for next?? Cool

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did the same thing for $10k. He said that wasn't enough but gladly provided his banking account information. Piggy claimed. Smile

Our man is now on his way to the bank to send that money. Very Happy

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's seems Our Man is quick. I got this from the lad a short time ago:
the hitlad wrote:
don,t put the money yet, hold on

A short time after that, he sends me instructions to send him $5000 today by WU and the other $5k tomorrow. It's a shame there isn't a WU office anywhere near me...

But that will be after the bank gets things sorted out. After all, our man was already at the bank when the 'hold on' note was sent.

First site kill

Last edited by BattleHawk77 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reported the account too,so I guess Alan had plenty to work with.My $8,000 isn't enough,but will do for a start.I'm trying to decide whether to tell him the money is already in the account,or tell him about all the trouble I am having putting the money into it

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a waitress and don't make much money. I wonder if he'll take items in kind, like partial skeins of angora goat wool or used diapers.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He decided my bank receipt was a fake...

Quote:
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME RITE? HOW COULD YOU SEND A FAKE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ME. i am coming for you, be ready to die now

I'll do some more pleading I think, maybe offer him my sister... Embarassed

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, jim, you are a desperate man. I will be sending him a receipt, but I think part of it will be unreadable...

First site kill
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic