SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaytee1982
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My old man has been trying to get a cash loan, and what has happened is the loan company asked him to pay some kind of deposit and the loan would be released, he tried at the bank and it werent in, he has been back on the phone to them and they are asking for more now...

I am no expert in scamming, but something stinks about this,

Can someone advise me please, I dont want him getting ripped off, it sounds like a con to me, but one of you guys give me an answer, would be appreciated
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something stinks to high heaven about this one. It sounds like a classic 419 scam. If you could, PM me what information you have (websites, email addresses, etc) and I'll give it a look.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam.

People don't pay deposits to get a loan. You may have to put down collateral (ie: your house, car or whatever is at risk if you don't keep up payments) but you don't put down cash.
After all, the whole point of a loan is that you're getting cash. Not sending it out.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jaytee1982
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BattleHawk77 wrote:
Something stinks to high heaven about this one. It sounds like a classic 419 scam. If you could, PM me what information you have (websites, email addresses, etc) and I'll give it a look.

It has been done over the phone, so I dont hav many clues to them, I think my, apparantly what he was told was this loan company is subsidury of Citi Finance who supposedly passed his application to this company...

The problem I have is the company is based in India and its phone number is a UK dialling code, so that worries me, it definitely stinks, I have never know anyone have to some of bond to get a loan...

Is it worth going to the police, or would he need to report to the, Met Police Fraud Squad or Serious Organised Crime Agency, or is it enough for the local police where I live
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say definitely speak with the police about this. If they cannot help, I'm sure they will point you in the proper direction.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
jaytee1982
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also get help from our sister site [url]scamwarners.com[/url]
They are probably better placed to advise you than we are.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by conga22 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second Scamwarners. Does the phone number begin 44-70?

I baited a loan lad who had an email domain set up for the purpose. He couldn't calculate a loan anywhere near correctly.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get your dad to have a look at this.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/node/157

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic