SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to humiliate a ladette? NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-Safari her.

-Strip her naked.

-Insult her.

-Then safari her again.

She's currently stranded in Abidjan, after a painful trip from Accra. Here is a call that describes exactly her feelings now (Thanks Slappy!)
http://soundcloud.com/slaphappy419/001soniain-abijan-04-48-pm

Quote:
Hello Bob,
what is really going on i have been in Abidjan for two days now , no call , no parcel ,
not even Dad have called or to no how am doing here is this what you
bring me out to do
to disgreace me why? what have i done to deserve all this purnishment

remember what i told you Bob before i inback on this jorney , i borowed
money to come to this country i dont even have any money with me
any more not even the one to buy credit in my phone , Bob if this whole
thing is just a joke i will never forgive you and Dad i swore with my
life ,
just last night a man called my number in Abidjan here and said his calling from camaroon that there is a problem again saying that my parcel code has been broken what is all this about i mean things dont work this way, every thing looks and sound childish in my life i have never seen a delivery company that work this way,
Sonia

This is the old thread if anyone wants to see how all this mess started:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196890

Her current pain is being inflicted by Dr Mike (a known bad egg in Eater). He introduced himself as her new lover Laughing

Edit: Typo!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
said his calling from camaroon

Abidjan to Doula next stage?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great News! Looking forward to further steamy cross-border action.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid "Fat Bitch who is gonna twig" laddette said:
Quote:
my parcel code has been broken

Dr. Dw0ps never in his life ever said that! It's way worse than that! Do you know how hard it is to find a johnson rod for a Chinese-made truck built in 1969 in West Africa?? Tell me about it! Laughing
You better email her a better explanation, Daddy.

I'm sure that when Monday rolls around, there will be fireworks! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dharma..my left eye is still bleeding from the first time I saw this ladette. No mas.. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dharma asked me to do a love bait a few months ago. He had tried to safari this ladette personally to Kenya together with The Dane, but unsuccessful. He had already had one of her guymen safari to Stockholm a few years back. There he quickly developed the Stockholm syndrome and went home never to travel again. But mind you this was just a guyman and not the ladette herself. One of Dharma’s greatest virtues is that he rarely let go of a lad with potential and therefore she was still around over one year later.

So when I Dharma asked me to play his son Bob I accepted, who wouldn’t want to be able to call Darma “dad”. I immediately saw the potential. Sure she wasn’t a love ladette but no lad or ladette with any self respect would pass an opportunity that Bob gave her. I called her and played Dharma’s single love thirsty son. And sure enough, within a matter of mails and calls love started to grow between us. And when a week later she asked for $1500 for a hospital bill I knew she were playing the love angle on me.
Quote:
hello honey ,
i try to call you but you are not picking your call, am very ill my dear i can't go to Gabon and i don't have any body to send as will they want to admit me in the hospital but there is no money in the house at the moment the woman i told you that is helping me she have try her best to make sure i get better but the doctor said i need to be admitted in the hospital so that i can take drip and other medication that is necessary honey i need you to help me with a little money please like 1.500 dollars, if you truly care about me help me before you hear another thing.
thanks
sonia

Now, there is no such thing as a free lunch, if there isn’t real love involved that is. And in this case she had to prove that first. I have already gotten a photo from her so she knew that I knew what she looked like. And if she wants $1500 from a person she just met she need to prove her love to me before. I told Gay Robert the same thing and I got his naked photos (albeit after some prior disappointment). As physical intimacy isn’t isn’t possible over a distance she needed to prove the strength of her love by sending me some nude photos of her.
Immediately the problems with getting a camera and her shyness were brought up by her. So a casually told her, that “this is not a problem. I will be happy to give you your money when I come down to Ghana this summer (this was some time ago). So she knew that I wouldn’t send any money in advance if she didn’t do it. After that the camera, and the shyness was less of a problem. She stripped down for me, for money, not unlike a prostitute and provided me with some very naughty photos.

When these came I asked around if it was kosher to post them and was told by Juan that I should probably post them within the context of a bait. And now when this context has arrived in the form of a safari I will therefore post the photos.
Quote:
you said i should take a bold step by sending you my naked pictures that i have just did i see this as a big commitment now, so my love take me as i am and you also said that you will not send me the money i ask you to help me with, if i did not send my naked pictures i have did what you wanted me to do i only want you to be happy my love, my dear help me with the money i really need it am passing through difficulties here in Ghana , i miss you so much i can't wait to see you in Ghana very soon , am looking up to you my love please don't disappoint me
LOVE YOU
Sonia

The photos below are cropped, and for obvious reasons, she didn’t just send nude photos. She sent downright hardcore photos to me. And as with Robert’s swollen member, I will spare you all her snatch (and more). But these are still very much NSFW.

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20227IMAG0536.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/99679IMAG0539.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/46702IMAG0549.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/5009IMAG0554.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/10224IMAG0568.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/86463IMAG0572.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/8421IMAG0585.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/1692IMAG0590.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/10517IMAG0591.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/95107IMAG0600.jpg

After this she started to complain about me sending money, and it became very clear that this was what was important in our relationship, but she did handle it better than my other object for my affection, gay Robert, I have to give her that.
By this I started to wonder what I was gonna do when now when I had gotten herself ho humiliate her, and the answer was of course, safari. As this was a cobait with Dharma and psychicbait (she played mum) we decided that Sonia was going to Abidjan, she is from Accra. Enters the most incompetent delivery company in the world, GPS 3-Track.

As there would be some extra motivation for her to go and follow a package to another country we sweetened the deal somewhat. I put a blackberry, some jewelry along with her $1500. And from England mum and dad sent 4 Ipads. So she was put in touch with the 3-Track for the delivery to Accra and after many turns the parcel arrived, in Abidjan.
At first she wasn’t happy about going at all, but the more time went the more she realized that the only way for her to get her goodies was to go to Abidjan. So she went. This was confirmed both by change of IP and a new shiny Ivorian phone number.
The reason for why the parcel ended up in the wrong city, and the wrong country for that matter is because the delivery company doesn’t deliver to Ghana due to lack of business. Perhaps we should have used UPS like she wanted. Anyway, when she arrived to Abidjan, this Thursday she wanted the parcel right away just like all lads on safari, I have no idea why they expect that kind of service from us. First of she tried to call her love Bob, sadly enough he was unable to answer her first day of safari (I had to work) and when I finally did I winged it in the phone. I told her that I got rear-ended by an icecream truck and am hospitalized, there are no phones allowed on hospitals you know. With a concussion (and a icecream truck jingle permanently stuck in his head) and a broken ankle Bob was due to get a shiny new cast yesterday. Sadly he got scurvy in his leg and the doctors had to cut it off (this shit only happens in movies and baiting). The last part is still not known by Sonia and will be brought up when she start to whine to put her suffering in perspective.

In the meanwhile Sonia have had many mails to and from Mark, 3-Tracks man in Abidjan. Sonia’s problem is that she told Mark that she would arrive in Abidjan on Tuesday or Wednesday at latest. This prompted Mark to postpone another important delivery and when she didn’t come he had to go and do this anyway. Sadly on the very day she did arrive. That is just bad luck.

Quote:
Hello Mr Mark Mathers,
i just receive your mail now , pls sir i have only today and tomorrow to stay in this country, so i will like you to help me
deliver the parcel later in the day or tomorrow morning as you said in case you come to house and am not in pls call this number (06087208) is my personal number
thanks and stay bless
Sonia.

Quote:
Good evening Sonia. Due to the fact that you said you would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday i have rearanged my sheduele to fit that. This means that i have loads of things to do today, which i planned to do earlier this week.
All this means that i will have no way of delivering your package today. It will be delivered to the address on Friday.

Mark
GP5 3-Tr4ck

Quote:
Hello Mr Mark Mathers,
i just receive your mail now , pls sir i have only today and tomorrow to stay in this country, so i will like you to help me
deliver the parcel later in the day or tomorrow morning as you said in case you come to house and am not in pls call this number (0608xxxx) is my personal number
thanks and stay bless
Sonia.

Quote:
Hello ,
good morning ,
am still waiting for you to deliver the parcel to day as you said ,
if all this is not real i thing you and your company should let me no please am tired of all this comfusion
last night i receive a call from a strenge man , and he said the parcel has been shifted to be delivered on MONDAY
is this a geniue company i have never seen a delivery company that work the way you do.

This last letter caused me some worry, mainly as I had no frakkin idea what she was talking about. To the best of my knowledge I had no idea what call from Cameroon she was raving about. I asked The Dane and he gave me the link to the call that Dharma posted in the very beginning of this thread. I had planned to chop her but a try to move her on further is never a bad idea. So I sent this letter from Mark, and also blamed her for what had happened.

Quote:
Hello Sonia. I am sorry for this delay. The things i had to do i told you about was to deliver some packages to other customers up north. Sadly enough my truck broke down in Bouaké and it is currently being fixed. I had no access to Internet for a long time and because of that i also had no access to our central system and didn't have your number. What i did was to call our of our assets in Cameroon that is a personal friend of mine as i had his number. He told me he would call you and tell you what is going on.

As it is not your package is with me in Bouaké, this is because i hoped to deliver your package on my way back to get it to you as soon as possible. Sadly my truck broke down when it hit a bump in the bad road and the johnson rod snapped.
The truck is being fixed now but it will take till Monday before i can deliver your package.

So you have a few choices, you can either come up to Bouaké to where i am and claim your package there. Or you can wait for me to come back to Abidjan after the truck is fixed.

I am truly sorry for the problems with this delivery, but i also feel that your misinformation is somewhat responsible for this debacle. If you hadn't said that you would have arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday (which you didn't) i would have been able to go up to Bouaké then. Instead i sat in Abidjan waiting for you. And by Thursday i had to go to Bouaké as you are not the only one waiting for a delivery.

Mark
GP5 3-Tr4ck

Quote:
Goodday Mr Mark,

i just recived your mail, sir my problem is that i did not plan to stay this long and the money i have with me
is almost finish i cant even recharge my phone and call my man, so am really worried, there is no way i can come to Bouke because i dont have any money again am only sustaning with the help of my girl friend pls let the monday be the last day
am waiting ,
Sonia.

Sadly she didn’t opt to go to Bouaké (it is a shit hole by the way) but she did agree to wait till Monday. And as Slappy said, there will be firework when she yet again get disappointed.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ladette was too lazy to move. I was pretty sure that a romance angle would motivate her, but the Dane wasn't interested in lads romance.
So I asked Dr Mike to play my widowed son.
If anyone wants to see the original "uncropped" pictures please PM him Laughing

For the record, here is her first email two years ago:

Quote:
Dearest one,

Greetings to you my dear,however I have a serious concern with you which I believe you might be of help and for this reason.Please i do not know how you will understand me because of the way the world is today.people are killing and cheating each other even for a trust them build together.I am writing you this letter with courage and fear within me.I am in the search for a person able to love me and live with me. Really a relationship based on respect and mutual confidence. I have learnt to believe in myself and in nobody else, to face the future.Now, I want you to trust me and believe on my letter to you because I can not deceive you and you have to be honest and sincere to me for whatever we are doing.And Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist me for my inheritance and never mind my tribe and religion and also where I came from.

I am Miss. Sonia Khalil from Tunisia, I am 22 year old.My Mother was killed by a roadside bomb south of Baquba with other poeple in Iraq on Tuesday 1th July 2008.My father is Mr. Ussen Khalil and live in Iraq.It was the crisis in Iraq that keep me in a difficult condition today. My father was working with Mrs Al Hashimi Aquila in passed regime of Saddam Hussien and Aquila Al-Hashimi was the personal adviser on petroleum and solid minerals in Iraq.Because of the crisis in Iraq today,all my joy has gone.I have lost my parents.My father's death today was caused by Aquila Al-Hashimi because she decieved him.Now,if you will assure me that you are going to help me to see that $5.8 million (five million eight hundred thousand United state dollars) which I inherited from my late father will be safe in your hand,please let me now.

Please,If you are ready to assist me on this,please contact me back with this address immediately to give you more details of this fund and you have to promise me that you will not abandon me after you move this fund to your Country.please I will like to know what percentage that will be for you.
Thanks and waiting your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Sonia Khalil.

psychicbait played an amazing role as the mother!.
Basically, a whole baiting family was part in this disaster!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if you're able to use this - but the cargo jet was perhaps carrying the johnson rod for the 1969 Chinese delivery van ..

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/cargo-jet-hits-bus-ghana-least-10-dead-212316396.html">Cargo jet hits bus at Ghana airport</a>

Since she's at the point of disbelief, perhaps a little reality would string her along a bit more ...

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
cmusty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I need a brain and eye transplant now!

What is it when you see "NSFW" in the title you just have to look - its like a bad accident you just cant turn away!

I AM JUST SO DISPPOINTED IN YOUR EMAIL TO ME, EVER SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE NEVER BEEN INSULTED THE WAY YOU INSULTED ME
Get used to it biatch!

This business is 100% risk free. Hence it requires high level of confidence.
Yes...

Closed lad accounts - My first mugu account (tingly)
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is so hot 4 u and u'r so cold...Lol...Keep em coming and congrats on the safari Wink

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on the safari!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cmusty wrote:
Oh I need a brain and eye transplant now!

What is it when you see "NSFW" in the title you just have to look - its like a bad accident you just cant turn away!

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, you are a bigger man than I. I have some that would make a freight train take a dirt road but all of my nudes to date have been somewhat easy on the eyes.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Doctor (The Monsignor)is trying to flirt with Sonia and her girlfriend:

http://soundcloud.com/dharma1/sonia-her-girlfriend-and-the

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update time.
Due to rl i've been to busy to take care of any serious update, even though not much have happened. Perhaps i'm just being lazy. Tonight i got a kick in the ass from another baiter telling me to get my act together, so here goes. Very Happy

After her flirty call to TM she mailed Bob, but got no answer. Bob was in hospital after being rear ended by an ice cream truck.

Ladettes mail:

Quote:
Hello honey,
how are you today , honestly my love am not happy about the state you and dad is at the moment, the whole thing is causeing me a sleepless night , i pray that the both of you should get will soon, Dad called me last night with the help of the doctor that was taking care of him ,
he ask me about how am manageing here and how my jouney was, which i explain to him, mr mark promise to deliver the parcel today so am waiting for him,
honey pls write me ,tell me how you are doing am really worry about you and daddy,
I love you
thanks
Sonia.

As i was busy i decided to chop her was while she was on safari. This as she refused to go anywhere else. So i had my GPS character send her a mail. This was not appreciated at all. This is what she sent to Bob.

Quote:
Hello My dear,
how are you , if trully you are not feeling will as you told me, how is your health
i just want to thank you very much for making me to look like a fool by asking me to coming to Abidjan, i risk my life and commited myself in debt
and so many other things that i can't explain because my heart is very heavy at this moment, after all this Bob look at the kind of massage i got from your so called GPS Agent in Abidjan , just go throught this....

Hello.

I got some news today. Today i got word that i got fired by the GPS 3-Track because of the delay in deliver some parcels. Apparently someone told my boss that i did not do a very good job. After the day after tomorrow i will be out of a job. So to be frank with you, i see no reason to deliver this parcel to you.

I opened it and i saw some really valuable things in there that i can sell. I saw 4 ipads and a cell phone, and some jewelry. All this will make me some good money when i sell it. Oh also there was some photos of a naked man, i threw these away.
I faked your signature so that it will look like you got the package, that way i will cleared from any suspicion.
And besides, most likely you are one of those west African scammers anyway.

I am in Abidjan now, if you give me a blowjob i can give you the necklace.

IS THIS FAIR. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS ? I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE PART OF THIS? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY
Sonia

She was mad, just like safaried lads are wont to be. Twisted Evil

Here is a call to our naked ladette and you can clearly hear her pain.

http://soundcloud.com/dharma1/ladettes-agony

Ungrateful bitch as she is she was whining about her trip when Bobs dad was in hospital with a stroke and scurvy on top of that. And yet she complains about her situation.

Later she sent this letter:

Quote:
Hello Bob,

should i believe that you have forgotten about me after what i have been through don't make to believe that you are not real, you can't just possible abandon me like this because as it now i have now place to stay i told you before going to Abidjan that the woman am living with said if i disobey her and travel to Abidjan when am back i should look for another place where i will stay,
Bob i though you said you love me, why all this humiliations now, is this what you promise me, what is happening why are you hurting me this bad , honestly if someone told me that you in particular will be doing this to me i can never believe it , what i done wrong this not fair at all , will am still looking up to you,
have you been able to contact the (GPS E-TRACK COMPANY) and what is there respond, will they refund those things the agent have stolen back to you , you said you will resend the parcel through [DHL COMPANY] when are going to do it remember that you promise to send this gift to me by yourself i did not ask for it , but it will be too bad if you didn't keep to your words.
how is Dad and his health i just hope his getting better , like i told you the last time you called me , am very serious about what i told you i really want to see you on cam, all you need to do is to add me in yahoo messenger or create a Skype Id send it to me, with that i will start believing that you're real, i no i have made a very big mistake because this is what i am suppose to do or ask for long time ego , Bob failing to do this will make me to understand something, i wait for your reply.
Thanks
Sonia

So she wanna do some webcam before she is back on track. This might be a problem. But i administered a mild slap and told her my fathers health comes first. No webcam as i am in the States now treating my dad.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One is of the opinion that your ladette is just a trifle PISSED.

Can'r think why!?!

Dr Mike - you are a natural for romance baiting.

oops spelling

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic