SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to be my best man?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Less than 24 hours. Started with me calling him on the picture of a completely different person yesterday. Two hours in chat this morning and I am to be married. Here is what the traditional marriage consists of and I don't even have to be there.

Quote:
9:14 AM barb : yes
me: Good morning!
How is your day?
9:15 AM barb : morning my dear how are you doing
good and yours?
me: I will be doing much better when I get all of my reports finished and sent in
9:16 AM barb : ok
nice to meet you on here
where are you from ?
9:17 AM me: Please forgive me if I cannot stay here for long
I have to answer the company people if they mail me
barb : i understand you right
me: I live in Ft. Cobb Oklahoma
barb : i am also at the market
9:18 AM ok
me: I am at work though outside of a town called Greenfield
barb: ok
9:19 AM me: I'll be out here for 3-4 weeks
barb : i don't want to disturb you alot
me: You do not disturb me at all honey
barb : you can just text me when you're free to chart with me
are you sure?
me: I really don't chat as it seems a waste of time
9:20 AM barb : ok
me: I prefer to use emails if that is ok with you
barb : ok
9:21 AM it's ok
me: It takes only a few minutes to type one and we could learn about each other
me: Chat seems to be an hour of conversation that really says little
9:22 AM barb : yes my dear
me: So, how is the market today?
barb : what is so important that we can talk about today?
moving very nice
me: That is good to see
9:23 AM You must be making good money there
barb : my laptop sometimes refuse to work because it's old and i am planning to change
good
me: What kind do yu have?
9:24 AM barb : dell
me: I have a Toshiba in the bedroom out here but it is old
9:25 AM i want to buy a new one with a camera at the top so i can show you that i am real
what do you do for living?
9:26 AM me: You don't need a camera to show me that yu are real honey
barb : are you sure?
me: I am very sure
I want to know about you, your life, your heart and your mind
9:27 AM me: That is what I judge real on
barb: ok
so how do we start ?
9:28 AM i have some questions to ask you if you don't mind?
me: You may ask me anything you like
me: Please give me just a second
barb : and you can also ask me ok?
ok
11 minutes
9:40 AM me: Barb, I am very sorry
I had a phone call

10:21 AM barb : ok my dear and my laptop also went off....

10:24 AM me: Are you here baby?
10:25 AM barb : i am now available
me: I am very sorry for the interruption earlier
barb : no problem my dear..
10:26 AM me: It was a doctor setting up my appointment for tomorrow
barb : i was about to ask you some questions
ok
me: Please feel free to ask me anything
10:27 AM barb : ok
10:29 AM What languages you speak?
10:30 AM me: I think the most important question here is whether you are also looking for a lifelong commitment?
I speak English honey
Do you speak more than one language?
10:31 AM barb : i have learned to speak french but not fluent
and english
me: You are smarter than I am.
barb : no
me: I can usually only pick up on the bad words of a a language
10:32 AM I can speak enough Spanish to get myself in trouble
barb : well i am looking for a relationship and friendships
10:33 AM me: We can never have enough friends but I am here for much more than that
10:34 AM barb : like?
i am single and you?
10:35 AM me: I am looking for a friend, a lover and a wife.
I am very single but hope to change that
barb : so which of these do you think i wiill fit into?
me: The person I would like to find will git all 3 of these
10:36 AM fit
10:37 AM me: I think all are very important in a relationship if it is to last
barb : really
10:38 AM me: That is what I have come to believe
but is all about trust
10:39 AM me: Trust is very important as well but that is something we have to earn as we go
barb : yes
10:40 AM me: I'm not sure about you but I like to know a person and give a little trust at a time
10:41 AM barb : ok
All relationships have some adjustment periodsbut being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
10:43 AM me: You are absolutely correct in all of this. It takes time to build relationships though
barb : thank you
and we all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love
10:46 AM me: I like the way you state that We should turn to our loved ones for support at all times. We really have noone else
10:47 AM We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support.
10:48 AM me: You have a fantastic way with words! I like that
I have never had a chat with anyone that amounted to anything more than the weather and useless words
barb : and i am happy with you...
10:49 AM you're so sweet
10:50 AM Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
me: I'm afraid that I cannot agree with my being sweet if you recall my first mail with you. I was a horrible person
10:51 AM I cannot tell you how bad I feel about that
barb : why?
i feel that you're so sweet because of the way you're responding to me
10:53 AM You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this..........
10:54 AM me: I was so very wrong to say what i did before and I feel bad. You have more than proven that you are the person I wanted to know and I hope you will let me know yu much better
10:55 AM barb : yes my dear..
how old are you?
me: I am 51 honey
10:56 AM Is that too old for you?
barb : age doesn't matter when it comes to love..
10:57 AM me: I have never let that be a factor but I know that some people do look at that
10:58 AM me: What is selling well for yu today honey?
10:59 AM barb : i have my boy who always do a good job for me he is busy selling
foodstuffs
11:00 AM me: Are you trying to make me hungry? LOL
barb : lol
11:01 AM me: I am a terrible cook unless it is a BBQ
11:02 AM You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this..........
14 minutes
11:16 AM barb: To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love

There is more to this but I have to find it. Here is the ending but there is something missing

Quote:
barb : just fly to you
me: Are we not going to be together at the wedding?
One of us wil certainly have to fly to the other for that
barb : you will not be there is not a normal wedding
just to make awearness that Mr. Derrick is my husband
and from there no man in this country will ecer come near me till i fly to you and we have the normal wedding there
and i will spend the rst of my life with you
Sent at 11:41 AM on Thursday
me: Baby, I am very confused here. I should wait for the email and see what this is about.
Sent at 11:43 AM on Thursday
me: I really need to tell you that I am going to the doctor tomorrow for cancer treatment. I'm not sure exactly what that will mean but I have to do this. I will be leaving here about 12PM tomorrow and I don't know when i will get back.
barb : i have just recieved the mesage now
you can tex me on +233 when you're online
i am not able to read all of the message my love so carefully read ok
me: Baby, what are you talking about?
barb : the traditional marriage message
me: I'm sorry baby. I had not seen that yet
barb : i have now send it
Sent at 11:50 AM on Thursday
me: I just received it. I will look that over and see what needs to happen in a bit
barb : ok i am waiting for you
Sent at 11:52 AM on Thursday
me: Baby, let me exit here and see what must happen and also take care of my reports. Until we talk again, I hope you have a great day. My best wishes to you!
but remember to txt to me when you're online
ok my love
me: Love you baby!
barb : love you too
Sent at 11:55 AM on Thursday

Quote:
Traditional Marriage Ceremony is a 3 days traditional marriage held to signify that one is ready for commitment..It ensures that the community becomes aware of the woes and feelings that each other has for one another and therefore as custom requires or demands ..there must be a traditional marriage for any woman in the community before the wedding ceremony itself occurs..Even though we are in a community where superstition and beliefs are respected the Kingdom of the Almighty God is also respected.In order not to violate the Traditional norms and customs of a particular community the Chiefs and priests of the community where the woman is are allowed to go on a 2 days ceremony to perform their rites to ensure the woman into the correct mood of commitment.Anyway,the church is also honored and given the Sabbath day to use to ask for God's guidance and protection unto the woman as she is entering into a commitment.It occurs as a right to send a girl into Puberty and all those women who get the chance to pass through the traditional marriage are given due respect and can be invited into the seat of Elders of the community as It serves as purity to make the individual clean.Anyway as I am also a member of the Board of Elders of the community and wants the best for my Granddaughter I will want to advise to pass through the Traditional marriage.Also .there is an announcement to the whole community and make clear to the notice that the woman who is going through the traditional marriage can't be dated by anyone and must be respected in the society..To avoid bringing of Disgrace and Shame unto the community any woman who does not pass through that stage and gives birth is regardless in the society and sometimes banished from the society depending on how serious the offense on the Gods are..It also serves as the place where the Family members,loved ones and friends can go ahead and give their final verdict and give blessings to the one.Since I guess you too are planning to be together one day,I might not have the chance to witness your wedding ceremony as I am growing older day by day.I will want to have the opportunity to give her my last blessings and make known what her late parents had in store for her before they got killed in the accident.I am therefore asking you whether you want her to go through the process and I want you to know that is the norms and customs of the society so I dont have the power or mandate to go against it so all I can tell is that you join hands and go through the Traditional Marriage.Since you want to do it I will like to ask when do you want the traditional Marriage ceremony to take place as this month the Chiefs, and priests are kind of free and also the church has not announced any marriage yet so we could hurry up and fix a date for it..I am thinking if you can agree to let it start Next week Friday if we are still alive by the grace of the Almighty God.I give you both my blessings and wish you a very happy and prosperous marriage with lovely and wonderful kids..God be with you and guide you in anything that you wanna do.I will talk to the chief and let them know about the Marriage and also get all items that will be necessary for the wedding and then I will let barb or I myself will let them get known to you.Anyway let me give barb to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Dear,
the arrangements made the priest and the church elders as well as members of the board of Elders and also the Pastor.The items needed for the community and there are as follows below.I will want to say them to you so you can see what you can do about that ..

Community Items
Local Drinks to sever the population has been estimated to about 5 Gallons and will cost $320.00
(Akpeteshie) Alcoholic Drinks to recall down the spirits of the ancestors and lost family members to share the ceremony will cost $310.00
Pi to for the Elders and community board members I mean the elders as custom demands will cost $320.00
Local Kente cloth 9 yards for the ceremony and brisked African Mats will cost $540.00
Jewelery and Adult tree cloth and I will handle that.I can provide that
Vehicle to convey her and family members to ritual Points will cost $650.............00 for all the three days.

The Items for The church
Since it will be a communion service we will need to buy at least two cartoons of communion wine and it will cost $400.00
Also Drinks to serve congregation after Program might cost $1100.00
These are all the things and registering fee will be $200.00 and be share among the elders who are going to helped for the success of the Ceremony It cost to a total of $3840.00..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be your best man, but I'd have to borrow "her" balls. wow.

Proxy marriage - can be done in the US, too. Suggest Kenya - prices are cheaper - and there's a lovely field that'll have a live web cam by the time of the nuptuals.

I've had some forward lads - but never anything *quite* like 'her'.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But MTH, I am getting a discount now. And you could be my best man/woman any day. Just because my bride has balls doesn't mean my side of this wedding has to.

Quote:
My loved one,am writing to alert you of what how much i have saved.we all have to contribute to that and i have saved $1300 for now and you need to send $2540.looking forward to hear from you.
your love,
Barb

Quote:
Good morning my future bride! I don't know what you have done to save this money but I thank you! Please give me the banking details to get the rest of this paid.

Love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing says I love you like some vigorous negotiating... I always try and up the fee... they get more desperate for bigger fees I find.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That sounded like a put down... it wasn't by the way.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not even see it that way Tas! I should pull him into chat but I'm about to leave for the doc

EDIT: My pet has other ideas.

Quote:
ok my love you are going to send it through westernunion and this is the link
www.westernunion.com/info/osMoneyTransfer.asp?country=GH

THE DETAILS IS BELOW

W/A
POSTAL CODE : 00233
REGION : TAMALE
NAME :

Quote:
when do you think you can send the money my love.i need to make awareness to people around at a necessary time.

i love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have him in chat now and he is being his arrogant self.

Quote:
barb hello
Sent at 9:03 AM on Friday
barb : are you here ?
Sent at 9:44 AM on Friday
barb : you get it rigt?
Sent at 9:58 AM on Friday
barb : hello
Sent at 11:12 AM on Friday
Sent at 2:34 PM on Friday
barb : <3
Sent at 2:40 PM on Friday
barb : please text to me when you're ready to chart me my love
+233
that is my contact,take care....
Sent at 2:43 PM on Friday
Sent at 4:04 PM on Friday
barb : hi
Sent at 6:55 PM on Friday
me: are you here baby?
Sent at 7:01 PM on Friday
barb : i am here my dear
me: Good evening my love
How was your day?
barb : evening my dear
my day saw good and yours?
me: I had some bad news but it wasn't enough to ruin my day
I spoke with my doctor
I have a bit of cancer left in my neck and need to go through treatment to kill it
barb : oh sorry
me: Honey, don't be sorry
You did not cause it
barb : i am not happy to hear that from you but i hope it get killed very soon
me: Honey, I have never let anything like this bring me down
I am a very upbeat man
me: When they cut the large part of this away I had a tube thing in my neck to breathe through. It was horrible but not that bad
barb : ok hope you get better
me: No doubt I will get better
so what are your plans now about the money my love?
me: I need a bank account to send it to baby.
barb : i have send you the link to do that my dear
through westernunion
me: that is not a bank account honey
barb : i have no bank account
did you visit that website?
Sent at 7:11 PM on Friday
me: I do not need to visit the site. Not one dime will ever be sent that way. it is unsafe and there is no way my accountant would accept that
Who was the person you asked me to send the money to there? Surely someone there has an account
Sent at 7:13 PM on Friday
barb : that was just my boy's name
he has no account
Sent at 7:15 PM on Friday
barb : through westernunion you can send money to anywhere in the world and that is all i know and beside that the account you're talking about i don't know anything about it
me: I can send money anywher in the world through my bank account.
How old is your son? Doesn't a person need ID to collect money through that?
Sent at 7:17 PM on Friday
barb : ok what account do you ant me to give you?
he is not my son,he is just helping me here and he is 18yrs
Sent at 7:19 PM on Friday
me: I will not send money the way you suggest. That is not going to happen. I need a bank account.
barb : ok and how do i ge this bank account?
Sent at 7:22 PM on Friday
me: It seems that this money is to buy wine, liquor, cloth and all for quite a few people. Surely one of them has an account.
barb : so i should take some ones account right?
which bank?
Sent at 7:24 PM on Friday
me: What so you mean by take someone's account? That is not what I want at all
Surely someone s capable of providing an account that is capable of recieving this money.
barb : there is no one like that,all account they have only recieves Ghana cedis and not dollars
Sent at 7:26 PM on Friday
me: Baby, banks are capable of converting dollar to cedis in transit.
barb : really...ok
i will get you an account ok
me: Thank you baby!
Please email that information so that i can send it to my banker and get this paid
barb : i am not getting you my dear,information like?
me: When you get the account information honey, please email it to me so that i can get this paid.
Sent at 7:31 PM on Friday
barb : i have contacted my members just now and the answer was no
that it can only be done through an institutional account
me: What the hell are they talking about?
barb : like hospital account school account and something like that
so my love you have to understand this and react fast to that
just go and collect the ammount you're to send and send it through westernunion or moneygram
that is where i can get the money and any other thing else i don't know how to get it
Sent at 7:38 PM on Friday

Quote:
Sent at 7:38 PM on Friday
barb : do you understand that mylove..?
Sent at 7:42 PM on Friday
barb : are you there?
Sent at 7:44 PM on Friday
me: I need to look and see about this.
barb : ok my love
me: I am going to contact my accounant and find out about this bullshit they are telling you about the institutional account. That is an outright lie. I pay into other peoples accounts all the time
barb : we're in diffirent continent
just check it out now for the website and see how it works ok

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so fed up with this one but I have more profiles to get a bind on him. I think the name has changed to his oga

Quote:
emmnuel: hello
Sent at 9:31 AM on Sunday
emmnuel: my love are you with me ?
Sent at 9:35 AM on Sunday
emmnuel: hello
Sent at 3:43 PM on Sunday
emmnuel: are you there my love...........?
Sent at 3:57 PM on Sunday
me: are you here
emmnuel: yes my love
me: Baby, I am not ever sending money through that trash
I need a bank account
Sent at 4:10 PM on Sunday
emmnuel: where have you ever send money to?
me: I pay my bills all over this country and that has no bearing on this.
emmnuel: but i am not in your country
i am in Ghana
and you canot send money to an account over here
unless through that
me: I have a new branch starting in Mexico that I also send money to. Do not push this.
emmnuel: i am not in that continent..
me: Your continent does not matter.
emmnuel: and there is no way you can send money to an account here
me: Pay close attention. BANK ONLY!
emmnuel: do you know the kind of banks in Ghana?
with that one i am going to recieve it from the bank
me: That is the only safe way to move money and nothing else wil happen
emmnuel: which bank account?
all are private banks and there are no international banks here
me: I'm not going through this with you again. we did this 2 days ago. Make up your mind and either mail me the information or pay it yourself. Nothing else will happen.
Sent at 4:17 PM on Sunday
emmnuel: ok i have no bank account and there is nothing i can do about it ok

My last message was We have nothing left to discuss!

Cellphone - web store
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all are private banks and there are no international banks here

GHIB - Ghana International Bank - with international money transfers -

then remind her that lying is no way to start such a lovely relationship Very Happy

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After seeing TMFs forms of virginity and compatibility I may have to bend a bit here.

^^^

Quote:
Baby, lying to me is not helping this. GHIB is right there. Stop with this nonsense.

Cellphone - web store
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine has just wrote that her uncle is going to contact me with the details of the traditional marriage. Smile

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Community Items
Local Drinks to sever the population has been estimated to about 5 Gallons and will cost $320.00
(Akpeteshie) Alcoholic Drinks to recall down the spirits of the ancestors and lost family members to share the ceremony will cost $310.00
Pi to for the Elders and community board members I mean the elders as custom demands will cost $320.00
Local Kente cloth 9 yards for the ceremony and brisked African Mats will cost $540.00
Vehicle to convey her and family members to ritual Points will cost $650.............00 for all the three days.

5 gallons of palm wine (20l) $24.00 or wholesale, $8 for a 25 gallon drum.
Akpeteshie - pure cane liquor - sprinkled on the ground as a libation for the gods. Surely 20 litres is a bit much to satisfy *any* pantheon. Considering it's sprinkled, a $2.00 bottle should be sufficient.
Communion wine = $2 / litre - 20 litres - $40
Kente Cloth - 9 yds (imported to US $225) - in Ghana $40usd for womens Kente. Mats another $100 for an entire villiage. so $140, not $540.
Jewellery $20
Vehicle $75 to $150

"Gee, hon - your prices seem to be a bit exhorbinant." ... or the always popular "i was born but not yesterday, baby" ... And, of course, "wow, baby - it's great that you've saved more than enough to cover the entire cost - you have enough left over to pay for your own visa!" ...

Yeah - I was bored enough to do some price-hunting. This not sleeping as I age is starting to suck. If you google the Kente Cloth line, the same amounts have been used on another scam.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ok my love i understand you right and i will give you the accounts tomorrow for the transfere.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

emmnuel: hello my love...........
Sent at 9:48 AM on Monday
me: Good morning beautiful!
How is your day?
emmnuel: morning my dear
my day is going better and youes?
me: At least today is not wet
I have a muddy mess to clean up out here today
emmnuel: really
ok
me: I hate walking through the mud out here
I makes a mess in my trailer and the maid gets upset with me
emmnuel: well i have the account today
me: Could you please email me that with all of the details?
I am unsure of all of the pricing and such now
emmnuel: how much are you suppose to send?
me: I have no idea how much to send. Could you please include all of that with the details?
emmnuel: account is 2030014857576
me: No my dear this is not what I need.
I need every bit of this in an email
And that number is worthless as you typed it
There are at least 2 sets of numbers if not more.
Sent at 9:56 AM on Monday
emmnuel: then i have to consult for that coz i don't know that
ok
me: When they are through playing these games, please mail me the proper information. I do business this way every day and that number is worthless.
Sent at 9:59 AM on Monday
emmnuel: i understand you right my love ok
Sent at 10:01 AM on Monday
me: I need the bank name, account number, location and there are more numbers involved but I am unsure of what is needed in your area. I am not wasting my bankers time with trash. I would also ask that you give me a bit of a list and price to know what I am sending here. I don't know anymore. We have been stuck in this argument too long.
Sent at 10:04 AM on Monday
emmnuel: ok but i think you can get that in our previous messages
Sent at 10:05 AM on Monday
me: Please, re-confirm what has or has not been paid for here. Yu never told me how this discounted price come about honey. My accountant will want to know all of this.
emmnuel: ok
Sent at 10:07 AM on Monday
me: I love you baby but I have to get to work. Please tell them to stop this stuff.
emmnuel: i love you too
i will be online again in 5hours time and i will like to mee you then

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look what is waiting for me today. Piggy dance!

Quote:
the arrangements made the priest and the church elders as well as members of the board of Elders and also the Pastor.The items needed for the community and there are as follows below.I will want to say them to you so you can see what you can do about that ..

Community Items

The Items for The church
Since it will be a communion service we will need to buy at least two cartoons of communion wine and it will cost $400.00
Also Drinks to serve congregation after Program might cost $1100.00
These are all the things and registering fee will be $200.00 and be share among the elders who are going to helped for the success of the Ceremony It cost to a total of $3840.00....
here are the details;
recipient's name and address:

POST OFFICE BOX 405,
TAMALE. GHANA.

recipient's account number:
ACCOUNTS NUMBER : 2030

BIC/SWIFT Code :
SWIFT CODE IS : FBL

name and address of the recipient's bank:
NAME OF BANK: FIDELITY BANK
ADDRES OF BANK: BOX PMB. 43 ACCRA

country of beneficiary bank
COUNTRY OF BENEFICIARY BANK: GHANA

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAAAAAAAY piggy dance!!! Well done! Dancing Banana

Btw, the link you posted to WU above was incomplete. why not send the link back when he demands WU again and chew him a new one for screwing it up

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the Wu thing and will likely use it but Lucy has some splainin to do.

Quote:
Baby doll, thank you for the proper information for the transfer. I am still unclear as to what you said you had gotten a discount for though. This was the original price you told me about.

I don't understand what is left to be paid for. My accountant will not accept an invoice if you have already paid a portion of it unless you note those items in there for him. He will want to know what all I am paying for. Any mistakes could get us in a bind with the IRS. Trust me we do not want them after us.

Love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always liked IRS myself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.R.S._Records

Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is what i have paid for

Drinks to serve congregation after Program might cost $1100.00
These are all the things and registering fee will be $200.00
and the rest is what you're paying which is...below,
Vehicle to convey her and family members to ritual Points will cost $650.............00 for all the three days.total.............$2540
note:you have to send this money today so that it will be ready the activities,the date is 7th.june,2012 and today is 5th so everything needs to be ready before 7th.
i love you
barb

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muzungu, I cannot thank you enough for your research. I am using it.

Quote:
My lovely bride! I am very embarrassed. Who told you these prices? I have just been informed that every bit of that is highly over-inflated. I am being told this is more than the yearly income for working people there. What is happening?

5 gallons of palm wine (20l) $24.00 or wholesale, $8 for a 25 gallon drum.
Akpeteshie - pure cane liquor - sprinkled on the ground as a libation for the gods. Surely 20 litres is a bit much to satisfy *any* pantheon. Considering it's sprinkled, a $2.00 bottle should be sufficient.
Communion wine = $2 / litre - 20 litres - $40
Kente Cloth - 9 yds (imported to US $225) - in Ghana $40usd for womens Kente. Mats another $100 for an entire villiage. so $140, not $540.
Jewellery $20
Vehicle $75 to $150

Love you but I don't know what to think here.
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the resulting chat from that

EDIT: I forgot the mail that came 3 minutes before the chat

Quote:
I am just from the market and i am writing to tell you that you're right about that prices,i did not also know but that was what they just gave me and i am so sorry for that my dear ok.i think you can send that you've got as the final price.

emmnuel: hi
Sent at 3:02 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: are you here mylove........?\
Sent at 3:06 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: hi
Sent at 3:51 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: are you here?
Sent at 3:57 PM on Tuesday
me: Baby what the hell is this mess?
emmnuel: i did not know that they was wrong
so it's not my foult
but you should have told me this since i sent you that mail
but now my $1300 is gone
me: I knew nothing of this until I sent that to my accountant. he told me of this.
emmnuel: because they no money to pay me back and all they could is say their sorry for that
i am confused..........
me: Have they boght anything? i know they haven't so tell them to unass your money.
Are people that stupid there baby?
emmnuel: they have shared that and was hoping to get the other from you again
me: Tell them to hold their breath waiting on that because it will not happen.
emmnuel: honey lets just forget about them and talk about it ourseves
me: A bunch of fucking thieves over there
I cannot believe these are the people near you.
emmnuel: yes
i don't live with them
so how much was your total
me: These are the pepole near you baby. They are not right in their heads.
emmnuel: after you had that correct
me: My total does not matter.
emmnuel: you're my sunshine
me: Nothing in their billing was correct so they get nothing
You are my wife to be but I do not like this development
emmnuel: yes but i have loss my money
me: You have not lost it.
they share that
me: They can give it back to you.
emmnuel: and non have a good job tat could pay for
me: They have done nothing to earn it
Tell them to get a real job
emmnuel: yes absolutely nothing
i don't want to go near them anymore
me: So every penny of yours should be with them and they need to give it back
emmnuel: what do you think we should talk about now and forget of them..
me: i am very pissed baby doll and I would like to talk of something else. I am not even sure what after this.
Sent at 4:08 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: in the absence of everyone of them i think i should leave this country without their knowledge
or what do you think my love
me: Honey please give us something else here.
I know your mind is not clouded like mine right now
emmnuel: something like?
me: it will nt matter baby. The more I type of this the madder I get
At this point I would prefer talking of shoe shopping. (please don't take that serious0 i would have no clue of that
emmnuel: shoe shpping?
explain that my love
me: Aything to keep me from saying things I should not say in front of my wife to be.
am sure you do not want to read these words
emmnuel: ya
Sent at 4:13 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: i think we should talk about the coming to your place
Sent at 4:14 PM on Tuesday
me: I think that is our common goal here but people have put a dent in things here.
i do not want you sneaking abou tanywhere.
me: I want you here of your free will and not because of any nonsense there.
I can get on a plane if I need to and take care of this
emmnuel: really..
me: In a new York second baby
They don't make things I can't do
what is your occupation?
me: I am a drilling consultant.
Sent at 4:19 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: and how much do you earn a month
Sent at 4:21 PM on Tuesday
me: I am paid per day for my work. It is not an amount i should discuss.
but i hope you can pay for my ticket,visa and passport?
me: Baby that is less than 2 days work.
emmnuel: because i don't want to be here anymore
Sent at 4:25 PM on Tuesday
Sent at 4:26 PM on Tuesday
me: Baby, forgive my brain fart here but didn't we discuss this visa and stuff before? I thought you had all of that in order
All but the ticket
Sent at 4:28 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: no i don't have
Do you believe in marriage
Sent at 4:30 PM on Tuesday
me: I absolutely believe in marriage baby.
Sent at 4:31 PM on Tuesday
me: I am sorry but I thought we had talked of these papersa bfore
emmnuel: What do you hope to gain from a marriage
honey what did i say about that
i think i said i can only do that but i don't have it in hand and now that i have loss my money out of nothing you have to do that all for me
me: Bay, what I would like to gain from a mattiage is a loaded question. Did you do that on purpose?
i cannot answer that properly until we are together and even then things will change every day
emmnuel: i just want us to forget of that criminals
that is even morethan the asnswer
me: It looks like I get too excited thinking of marriage and my fingers do not follow my thoughts
My spelling was horrid there
Sent at 4:38 PM on Tuesday
me: All I can hope for is someone that loves me and shares similar interests. I want an independent lady not someone incapable of even forming an opinion on things. I don't think i can ask for much more than that.
Sent at 4:41 PM on Tuesday
emmnuel: that sounds so nice my love
me: Are you coming into this with expectations other than this?
This is the reason I hate this chat stuff.
I cannot really get a good grasp on your thoughts and feelongs here.
Sent at 4:44 PM on Tuesday
me: Bay, I need to get my butt out here and make sure all is well. I want your sexy self here and I will show you a proper wedding here not that bogus shit that they are trying to tell you is a wedding
I love you! I hope you have sweet dreams tonight!
emmnuel: what about my coming to you
Sent at 4:49 PM on Tuesday

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
happiness has come!!!!!!!!!

It has become a problem in the community about the people who spent my money,and i am so happy with the way they are dealing with them.i explained everything to the people and was asked to tell you to be happy and send the money for the traditional marriage to be done.they further told me that i will not give birth when i get married without performing this traditional,and that is why am so concerned about that.so toy have to be happy because i am happy with them now my love.

Quote:
Baby, I cannot believe you just sent me this. Not one of those fucking idiots decide whether we have children. I am sending nothing for that nonsense. Fuck them and feed them beans! You are surrounded by retards, liars and thieves honey.

We need to talk and you need to look at how stupid that sounds. If you believe any of that I cannot marry you.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need an attorney to step in, I've got one pre-built in Yahoo-land and would be happy to add some confusion. Feel free to PM...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrogant little person needs a lot more than a lawyer, but I will gladly share with anyone that wants in no matter the role. This one is under my skin like a tick and I am not leaving him alone.

I will PM you the info on this one. Give me a few minutes to catch up on his newest BS so you see all of it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to me
then it means i am not the right girl for you ok....
D

Quote:
12:00 PM (4 hours ago)

to emmnuel
It means you were just fucked out of your money. Are you really thinking I am sending money to those idiots? You should really step back and look at this. What idiot would do that?
barb

12:14 PM (4 hours ago)

Quote:
to me
so what do we do now?
D

Quote:
2:09 PM (2 hours ago)

to emmnuel
What we do is up to you. Time and again we are back at square one baby. Why are you constantly trying to pull this bull about you are not the one for me? Please take a good look at this ignorant shit and tell me where we need to go. I have no need of any worthless thief to tell me if my wife and I will have kids. I could piss away money to Miss Cleo and her psychic hotline trash for that.

You tell me what we need to do and don't say send the money. That is not happening. They can finance their own fucking party.

Quote:
4:37 PM (20 minutes ago)

to me
ok just find a way that we can meet with out the knowledge of any of anyone here....

PM heading your way

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic