SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JuniorWells
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

My dream has come true - I tried to sell my bike on Craigslist and got a personal response from a scammer. He's trying to do a Western Union scam on me, claiming that his "work frame" makes it so that he can't see the bike in person. I signed up for the mentor program, but alas no mentors at this time! I intend to respond and offer to bring the bike to him and ask him what his address is. This is a small town and he really kinda stepped in it. I would love to get his picture or something. Thoughts? Suggestions? I lurked here a few years ago and love your work!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater... Laughing

Try the Mentor link now you have to have posted at least once !

If the scammer has any of your real life details, please DROP him, it is not safe to bait him...read Eater Uni for the guidelines

Have fun !!!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. And VM is right - now that you have made the one obligatory post you are eligible to sign up for a mentor.....there are about 12 openings available.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JamesWalken
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I'm new here and as I have a very passionate hate for scammers' dishonest way of life, I've found my way to this site. I do admire baiters. You guys are quite heroic in my mind.

I've been scammed probably about 3 times in my life for small sums, mostly in real life from common 3rd world country methods as I used to have a quite naive outlook on people in general and I genuinely wanted to help the poor guy out with medicine for his unfortunate hospitalized wife etc.

As I have become a bit smarter and more mature, without knowing of such a community, I've once "baited" in real life and once online.
The real life bait was more of playing along and wasting a lad's time who I knew was scheming. Unfortunately it was hard to keep a "game face" due to adrenaline and natural despise of the situation so I let him off early.
I've done 1 bait online that lasted maybe a week or two. As I've always been annoyed by these $12M offers in my inbox, I decided to play along and sure enough he did bother scan/shop a fake check quite quickly.
He told me that for each mill he needed 50k, I told him 5% was too steep lol. A bit back and forth but I couldn't keep myself doing it so I told him I encountered issues wiring money online and attached a screenshot, made as a greeting card for his name on the picture of 4 old men in a gay orgy.
I didn't hear from him since.

Anyway after I found this community and did some reading, I would like to get more into this. I have time on my hands and I would be happy to prevent/discourage these parasites from leeching from honest hard working people.
I've today sent 1 bait but I would like to do more at a time. All is improvised and could probably use templates, and similar lines, I only need a lot of different lad email addresses.
I know very little so far and this is a large site that probably gets a lot of similar threads from newbies. I wonder how to get started or if there is some sort of community chat here or people willing to give tips.

Looking forward to get more "serious". Thank you everyone for doing this sort of thing that is volunteer work I believe has very positive causes.
Cheers Smile
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James, welcome to the Eater. Say goodbye to your free time, as it will evaporate. Smile
Your motives for wanting to bait are at the heart of why we do what we do here.
As I'm sure you have seen if you've been lurking for any length of time, go and sign up for a mentor (they are super awesome!), read all of the stickies, and, above all, bait safely!

Welcome to the madness. Enjoy the ride. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
blackheart440
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to say hello and I am excited to get to baiting!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello blackheart440 and Welcome to Eater!

Grab a lad or two and give them hell. Bait safe and have fun!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
HedgehogWarlord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just joined the forum and wanted to say hi.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello HedgehogWarlord and welcome to Eater.

Read the stickies, sign-up for a risky-free mentor, bait safe and above all have fun.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Fedusar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I'm new to the forums and the whole concept of baiting but I heard about it from an acquaintance and here I am now. Just wanted to say hi.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater, Fedusar
Visit Eater University.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fedusar - you should have a PM soon

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
SaltLick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to you guys. I get those scammer mails all the time and want to give em hell and waste their resources too...I signed up for a Mentor and will be exited to try this out with a guiding hand. Don't have all the time in the world, but I can certainly devote some free time to this sport.

Couple of questions though.

1. I posted a craigslist sale and got spammed. Can I try to go after that guy with another alias ?

2. Has a lad or lads every traced people back to 419eater.com and tried to cause trouble here? Are they that savvy? I would imagine some would know of this forum.

Anywas, love the mateiral here.. Keep up the good work all...

- SL
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

1. Yes you can, but make sure that your baiting character has nothing to do with your real person or the one you used to list on Craigslist and the item your character is selling is nothing like the one you're really selling and preferably is nonsense (such as an Acеr Negսndo laptop).

2. Yes, but generally they don't understand why we do this. We have had some denial-of-service attacks, but we kept on baiting and killing sites.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
SaltLick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. Can I email someone here from a fake gmail account I have to make sure nothing can be traced back to me? I am not sure if Gmail records IP address so lad could trace me? PM me your addy and I will send you a message from my gmail account. Thanks... [email protected] is the lad I would like to bait...

Edit: X'd lad's email

Last edited by SaltLick on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SaltLick!

Gmail strips your originating IP as long as you use the web mail. If you use a mail client like Outlook or thunderbird it may show your originating IP.

But seriously it's not something to worry too much about. Assuming you don't have a static IP like at a school or work a lad can't find you from your IP alone. Especialy if you doing what you should be like using all fake details.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SaltLick wrote:
[email protected] is the lad I would like to bait...

It is customary when posting a lad's email address and/or phone number to "source" it, meaning posting the headers and accompanying email. This is a precaution so that posters are not posting up an ex-girl/boyfriend's address, or some one who you have a beef with. It is in the FAQs or guidelines for posting.

OR you can just edit and xx out a few letters of that lad's email address.

Edited to fix my own blunder.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs

Last edited by Morgain Le Fay on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaltLick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:

It is customary when posting a lad's email address and/or phone number to "source" it, meaning posting the headers and accompanying email. This is a precaution so that posters are not posting up an ex-girl/boyfriend's address, or some one who you have a beef with. It is in the FAQs or guidelines for posting.

OR you can just edit and xx out a few letters of that lad's email address.

Thanks for pointing that out. Edited out Lad's addy.
FedoraSport
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I have enjoyed reading ya'lls posts here for a couple of years, but have only now joined. Seems to be a ton of like minded folks here. Smile I love what ya'll are doing, these scum scammers have taken over my inbox. It is sickening to open my mailbox to see 10 or more emails informing me that my wealthy uncle in sri lanka has passed and funds are awaiting xfer to me.
Anyway, I'm a married 47 yr old male with three sons. I am a blue collar worker, and live payday to payday. I hunt, fish, play music, and build guitars and basses for my hobbies.
Thank you 419eaters.com for providing a little payback to the slugs!

See Ya'll here,
Ron
hunter_queen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, hello to all,

despite the fact im new here, im not new baiting scammers, maybe some of you have already seen my work on internet or even on my blogs, who knows,
anyway, im here

hunter_queen aka hunter_hunted.

Very Happy

its not going to be a good day for you.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome hunter_queen.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
LadyGooGoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kind of new, but I've been reading LOTS of useful information for several months before I registered. I was told a mentor wasn't available at this time, but was directed to lots of useful threads and tools! I'm reasonably creative (although not even close to some of the letters I've read!), and I do have a couple of lads in my playpen. I would welcome any and all suggestions! I started messing with these scammers before I even knew there was an actual group, and now it's one of my favorite ways to spend some free time. I'm very glad to have found this website, I adore all the brilliant baiting stories, and find them very inspiring. I never knew one could take these things to such a level! What I used to do, is tell them I was a Voodoo Mambu, and that I was going to curse them if they didn't do some of the ridiculous things I said they had to do to avoid disaster. I did actually have one offer to pay me to put a curse on an enemy of his - of course I didn't reply to that, I only wanted to frighten them, not become a scammer myself! I wasn't creative enough to keep a bait going for very long, but it is a new goal of mine. Very Happy Anyway, thanks for having me, and thanks for all the helpful information.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello LadyGooGoo, Glad to see you here. Very Happy

You need to make at least one post to become eligible for a mentor. Now, since you have done that you can request a mentor. I see that 3 are available at this time.

To request a mentor:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi LadyGooGoo,
Sorry about your head Sis (No wait, that was Lady GaaGaa)
Now that you've made one post you can go and apply for a mentor. They're a wealth of info & ideas. Please bait safe, meaning if the scammers have any of your real ife information drop them now and start all over with a fake E-mail addy & all fake info attached to it.

Oh yeah, kiss all of your free time goodbye.

Lol, Ninja'd by Toomuchfun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic