SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Terri Becky

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Asian from Australia, now in Nigeria.

Quote:
Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway I'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me... Have been Hurt many times and I have lot of experience in relationship, But I don't want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen,Well U might be thinking that Why am I single....
Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of
love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings..
I am a Orphan,I was born in Australia, My dad is from AUSTRALIA and My Mum is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in AUSTRALIA and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them...before they died in Auto Accident, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to AUSTRALIA to Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.
I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....
Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because i am ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..

Quote:
How are you doing?I am Glad to hear back from you and I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
Cool What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady with any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you don't Like?
25)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to have a hard tie with this trash. I am now getting Hello Kitty background. puke

Quote:
Hello,
What a Good responds, You sounds Great and I will like to keep talking to you in other to know more about this stuffs... here are My Answers also Just to follow up each other and know more about each other...

1) How Old are you? I am 26years Old and i want you to know that age does not matter to me all i want from you is LOVE,HONEST and TRUST

2)What do you seek for in Relationship?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with.. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.

3)What type of relationship do you seek for?Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive man,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and truthful..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so bautifull.....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!

4)What interest you Most?Wow..I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!!

5)What type of Guy are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?I Just finish studies I am searching for a Job

7)What do you for fun?I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing

Cool What are your turn on and Turn off?My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthful,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I don't like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..

9)Can you Love this Guy? Yeah Definitely I will Love Him till the end of my Life.

10)Would you hit your Guy with any Reasons?I will never Hit my Guy and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better.

11)Do you have a Kids?Nope I don't have a Kids But I wish to have some in the Future.

12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?Yeah

13)Like How Many Kids do you want?2 or 3

14)Why are you single?Been single for about 2 years back.I am single cos I haven't meet the right man and I Just broke Up with my Man

15)What is have you experience when U have been single?Being Single is the Most Dullest thing I ever Seen

16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotions and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most..

17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?I am not Looking for someone like that in My Life.

18)What is Love to you?Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life..

19)How do you treat your Man?I treat Her with Respect,Care,Honor Her and I treat Her Like a queen and my life partner

20)Do you Have faith?Yeah I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible.

21)Are you religion?Yeah

22)What Church do you attend to?I do attend to Catholic Church

23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?Yeah, Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.

24)What do you Like and What you don't Like?I don't Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Soundings

25)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?My Best Food is Pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue.

I Hope I have answered all the Questions and I will Love to Answer Any One you ask me with Honesty and trust. Please Be Honest with me and Never Let me Down.
I cant wait to hear back from you..
Your Sweet Baby T

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FRICK! I hate these crap backgrounds this one is using!

Quote:
Good morning my little sweetness! How is your day? Thank you for the pictures that you sent me. Looking at your pictures there i would have thought pink to be your favorite color. It makes your complexion stand out wearing a color like that. It is a very cute combination for you!

I see that we do agree that we are not here for any one night stand or online sex thing but I would like to ask how you feel about sex and intimacy in a relationship or marriage? Some people seem to think that sex is only for making babies and i do not want to be in a marriage like that. I like to be very intimate and loving with my partner.

Before I will even consider having kids, it is important that our marriage is very stable and happy. I think that is something that kids should see. A lot of hugs, kissing and I love yous!

Quote:
Thanks for the mail i really appreciate you and you really sound so sweet and honest like the type of man i pray to meet and spend the rest of my life with and i want you to know that you are always in my heart and i will never let you down cos you have capture my heart and i always think about you every day and night what is your plan about me been with you so that we can start living life together, and the more we be together the more we will learn more about each other i want you to know that you really sound sweet like the type of the man i want to spend the rest of my life with and am feelinG so lonlely and i cant wait to meet you.do you have a place for me when i come and i hope you will treat me well and always make me happy i cant wait to meet you.should i contact the traveling agent and ask what it will cost to be with you so that we can plan about that. I love you more especially when ever i read from you O you are so important to my life and i was so happy that i found all the qualities i want in a man in you I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU i will contact my traveling agent and get back to you to tell you what it will cost me.O out of a million you stand as one and i will always appreciate you for ever and ever I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
O T FOREVER

Quote:
Hello again my lovely Terry! Baby, I am fine with getting to our meeting but I want an answer to the only question I have asked you so far. Maybe I am goofy but I think this is important. I do not want another loveless and sexless marriage. Please answer me about this.

When you answer me and you know what is needed to meet please send me the bank information to pay them. I know there will be a flight, but I am not sure about the paperwork stuff. If I need to pay more than one person I need their information and we will get this done.

I love you1

Quote:
What question did you ask me...my granny is saying hi to you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sorry honey! i just now saw this mail. I asked your feelings on sex and intimacy in a relationship? I know neither of us are here for only sex, but I feel that we should know each others views on it.

Quote:
Wowowowo my love i really love sex and i have missed it so much i had missed sex for a long time this is why i need you beside me to make me happy and we can always sleep next to each other i hope you love sex also the reason why i said i don't like online sex is that some people are online here bcos they want to have sex but i love you with al my heart bcos you have good feelings and you are the type of man i love and i want to be with i hope you will always make me happy and you will satisfy me with sex as soon as we are together i enjoy having sex with the man i love O i love you with all my heart and i cant wait to be with you let make the arangement of the flight fe so that i can be with you and spend the weekend together i cant wait to meet you and kiss you at the airport i love you so much KEEP THIS ROSE BESIDE YOU

Quote:
Thank you Princess! I was hoping you would feel that way. I do love sex with my lady.

Love you baby!

Quote:
Thanks so much my love i will always love you and make you happy as the man of my heart and whom i will spend the rest of my life with i will be going to find out how muhc it will cost for the plane ticket fee so that i can still make my way to meet you this weekend and start new life together with you as my prince and lover you have always be in my heart and i will do everything to make you happy i will get back to you what ever the traveling agent said
I LOVE YOU

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a lack of communication but I think we may be back on track now.

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing what is going on have not hear from you i hope you are doing good am missing you so much xxxxxxx

Quote:
Good morning beautiful T! I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was waiting for the mail you said you were going to send then I was going to reply to you. I hope you are enjoying your day baby! When I get you here there will be a much different kind of joy for both of us.

Love you!

Quote:
Thanks so much for your love i will never stop thinking of you i have contacted the traveling agent and he said it will cost $1,500 for the planer ticket and if you can get that for me i tomorrow i will be with you by latest by Monday i cant wait to meet you and start new life with you my love you are the rose of my life and i will love you for the rest of my life.
O T

Time to throw some salt in the game.

Quote:
My lovely T, please do not be mad at me but I have had my head in the wrong place here. What is to become of your lovely granny? I do not want her to dislike me and I certainly do not want her to think I am taking you from her. I am very unsure of this situation baby and I would like your advice and your grannys advice here. I cannot be bothered about the money until i know all is well in our family.Once we figure this out we will deal with the money.

i love you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If one of you would accept a call from my baby I would truly appreciate it. I think I have everything out here in this one but my character name. I'd love to waste some of his phone time and hear his voice over app. His accent is likely to be horrid as well.

Quote:
LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Thanks so much my lovely husband to be i want you to know that my granny also want me to be with you bcos you are the right and honest and careing man for me and i will never stop loving you bcos you are all i have and i have promise to love you and spend the rest of my life together with you. give me your cell number let me talk to you on the phone and hear your lovely voice you mean so much to me

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just change course on him.

Quote:
hi my love what is wrong i have not heard from you hope you have a wonderfull day am waiting to read from you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Saturday, May 26, 2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning my love! How are you today? I am glad to read that your granny will not be upset with me. It is important that she likes me. I can hardly wait to meet her. She seems very nice!

Love you!

I think I need to call myself and see what is happening here.

Quote:
How are you doing my love i have been thinking about you all day and my granny say Hi to you and she said i should greet you so much, i have been here waiting to read from you and i will never stop loving you i have spoke with the travelling agent and he is waiting to read from me so that he can help me book my flight and we can be together as husband and wife.....my love if you can make the travelling ticket fee available today or tomorrow it will be good and i will be so happy bcos i cant wait to meet you and i want us together am tired of been lonely my love the ticket fee is $1,500 so that i can pay for the ticket and i will need the name of the nearest airport to your house to book my flight I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Sunday, May 27, 2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Good morning my future bride! How are you and granny today? Please give her a hug and kiss for me. I'll give you yours when you get here. The airport here is Meadows field. Please ask the travel agent for his account information and I will get this paid.

I love you!

Quote:
Thanks so much my love how was your day i hope you are doing good you have always be in my dream every day and i cant wait to meet you and spend the rest of my life with you...my granny said Hi to you and i want you to come and pick me at the airport as soon as pay for the plane ticket and i will sending you the flight details and the time i will be landing at the airport. the traveling agent said he will be receive the money through Western Union so you will be sending the money by western union and what are the information you will need to send the money to the agent so that i can get you the information needed I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Quote:
Sunday, May 27, 2012, 1:41 PM

Hello again my lover! i will definitely be waiting for you when you arrive here to take you to our home. Baby, you should be very careful showing me lovely pictures like these. I might be old but I am still a virile man! you are a very sexy lady!

Please inform that agent that will not be sending anything through that method. That is not professional and it is not safe. He can give me his banking information and I can get this paid.

I love you!
Please kiss granny for me!

Quote:
Thanks so much for the mail am so much happy to read from you my love give me your cell number let me call you on the phone what city do will you like us to live when i get there with you i cant wait to sleep next to you am feeling you right now my love i cant wait to hold your hand and walk together with you YOU ARE MINE FOREVER

Quote:
Honey, I could give you my number (1- - - ) but it won't go through. I am at work and I set that to voicemail while I am working. I'm sure you know that I am of an age that never had this stuff and I am very uncomfortable with it. It is more of an annoyance to me, especially if I get a call in the middle of a thought or a project.

Being the lead designer and mechanic here I keep very late hours. It is hard enough to get through a week in our slow times but right now we are seriously busy with all of the biker runs and get togethers. Most of these idiots wait until mid week and then come to us to fix their problems before the weekends.

Love you!

Quote:
I TRY CALLING YOU BUT IT NOT GOING I WILL NEED TO PAY THE TRAVELING AGENT TOMORROW SO THAT I CAN MAKE MY WAY TO MEET YOU WHAT ARE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU NEEDED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again my love! All I need is that mans bank account information and I will get him paid.

Love you!

Quote:
the traveling agent does not give out there banking information cos of security propose my love you can send it by money gram if that can help or you can send it to my name here and i will get it and pay it direct to him i cant wait to meet you

I let him stew for a night to think about that

Quote:
My love what is going have been waiting to hear from you and what is your plan about the ticket fee so that i can make my way to meet you i really cant wait to meet you and start new life together with you

Quote:
Good morning honey! How is your day? I have been trying to figure out why this agent person is so stupid and unprofessional. What he is telling you is the most ridiculous thing ever. He runs a business, they use a bank to handle their money. It is ridiculous for him to even suggest an unsafe method of transfer.

Quote:
He said he as been receiving money from client by Western Union and he told me that he will be receiving the money by western union or money Gram i hope you can get it send my one of this two option and i want you to know that am not happy been lonely here and you really make me love you and feel to be with you i cant wait to meet you and start new life together as husband and wife i locve you so much i hope you know how to send it byu western union I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU AND KISS YOU AT THE AIRPORT

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bomber, you asked about these accounts and here is a typical stubborn fart. I have been dropped but if I push just the right button i sometimes get the pig.

Quote:
Baby, you should really find a businessman with some type of ethics. Only thieves and criminals use that trash. Real businesses use banks to move money. I am not sending him one red cent without a bank account! he is a fucking joke!

Quote:
thanks so much for getting back to me the traveling agent said he will get me an account inmformation that you can use tommorow i cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

I LOVE THE SMELL OF PIG POOP IN THE MORNING!

Quote:
My lovely little bride! I am so happy right now I could just shit! ( Thumbs up This is for IC ) I am so proud of you for standing up and telling this man that he is wrong! It really turns me on when my Love asserts herself!

I love you my Sexy Baby!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will get back to you now with the traveling agent account details so that you can send the money today and i can get my plane ticket to be with you my love YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

Quote:
BANK NAME......Bank of America
ACCOUNT NAME.....Frances B. Price
ROUTING NO.....
ACCOUNT NO......

Quote:
Good morning my lovely bride to be! How is your day? I thank you for that information but I am very confused by it. This looks to be an American account and a personal one at that. I do not understand how this is related to that agent in a different country. Who is this person honey and where are they from?

Love you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks so much my loving husband to be that is the traveling agent personal account information in the state he gave me bcos he does not have any money in it and for savety porpose so you can depoit the money to it and get back to me with the transfer confirmation so that the agent will be sure and i can get the plane ticket from him today or tommorow am lonely here and i need you so much i cant wiat to meet you and start new life with you. that account is save and better.

Two can play this BS!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

A new game is here

Quote:
Hi my love how are you doing i really miss you so much and i have been waiting to hear from you i have a good news for you i spoke with my late parent financial about you and i told them to help me with some money so that i can pay for my plane ticket and be with you and some other bills and he said he will be transferring it to a CHASE BANK account i hope you have that account so that you can help me receive it and get it sent so that things will be okay with us and we can be together and start new life together and if you dont have chase account you can go and set up a new chase account so that things can work out well I LOVE YOU

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby doll, I am glad that things are going well for you but this makes no sense. That money does not belong to me and it means absolutely nothing to our relationship. That is your money and you can open your own account. I should also warn you that Chase is a shit bank.

I want you not your money!

Quote:
What is going on pls tell me if you are not ready to pay for the pane ticket fee bcos i don't understand what you are planning about the money.... you said you don't want to send money by western union and i got you the account you need and even yet you did not send it pls am not here for game let me know if you are not ready to help me pls

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby doll I have sent that information to my banker. Please be patient. This is not something that happens in 5 minutes. It may take a day or 2.

I love you!

Quote:
Why are you doing this to me you are making me feel so lonely when will the money be sent and when will the money reflect in the account so that i can be with you and start new life i want to be with you ontime and start new life together I LOVE YOU

Quote:
Baby I do not understand what it is you believe I have done to you? I have in no way hurt you. The money will get there.

Love you!

Quote:
when will the money get there pls ask your financial and get back to me pls i cant wait to be with you I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can not believe that you can disappoint me like this why did you stop talking to me and you really deceive me as if you love me not knowing that you are here for game that is very bad you did not even bother sending me a mail and you lied to me that you have transfer the money to the account details i gave you that is very bad you make me cry bcos i have already fall in love with you

Quote:
What in the world are you talking about? Your last mail to me was a hateful message only about money. How do you think I am to view that? You only want to talk of that. You don't even sign off any more.

Quote:
why are you talking as if you are here playing games with me in your last email you said the money as been transfer and it will be available in 2 to 3 working days so you are deceiving me that is very bad ...

Quote:
That is not what I said and you know it. I said bills here are done in that time. I am not here for a game and I am disgusted that you only seem to give a shit about the money. It is very obvious you care of nothing else!

Quote:
So what is the way forward now are you sending me the plane ticket money or i should forget about coming to meet you ???

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic