SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a Nigerian and new here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shaninpourgol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day! I just want to write a few words.

I was directed to this site after making a post on an employment scam I was a victim of. I am Nigerian. It is quite ironic because I thought I had seen all the forms scams can take and I thought I would never fall a victim. I was so wrong! I needed a job and they succeeded in making me part with my money in pursuit of some "certifications" before I could get the job! The guys that pulled this one off are not Nigerians though, but I guess that is another story.

Being a Nigerian I feel real sad that my country is being associated with such negativity. However there's no escaping the truth - 419 scams are real, they are numerous and many Nigerians are at the forefront of perpetuating them. So sad.

You guys are doing a great job. I really wish you the best and hope the day will come when people would stop making a livelihood out of internet scams.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater shaninpourgol .... Laughing

Sorry to read that you were taken in, however remember that scams are coming from everywhere, it just so happens that the majority seem to be coming from your country, there are a lot of law abiding citizens in Nigeria and also remember we are targeting the scammers only !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello shaninpourgol and welcome. I'd like to second what Vampiremerchant has said, it's always saddening to hear that someone has fallen victim to these scammers. Also, we're well aware that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians have nothing to do with scammers and dislike them as much as we do. Please stick around and maybe join in to help us frustrate these criminals. Also, if you have local knowledge that you could safely share, while fully protecting your identity, then that could be very useful to us in making some of our baits more believable.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
shaninpourgol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies.

I will try to reach out to as many friends as possible to get any useful information about new types of scams and what people can do to protect themselves from these 419 scumbags. I will post any good stuff I lay my hands on.

Wish you guys the best.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, shaninpourgol! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, shaninpourgol. That's awful that were the victim of a scam. And that fact that you were scammed while looking for legitimate work just adds insult to injury. Sad

It also sucks that 419 scammers have given Nigeria a negative reputation when the majority of Nigerians are good people who are just trying to earn an honest living.

Please stick around. As someone with local knowledge of the country and the culture, your input would be nothing short of invaluable.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the madhouse Smile

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shaninpourgol wrote:
I really wish you the best and hope the day will come when people would stop making a livelihood out of internet scams.

To me, this would be the ultimate 'trophy': to torment and frustrate a lad to the point he gives up scamming and seeks honest work.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^To me too. Maybe after I die God will say "You remember Chem World, the Libyan Detector Ship, or whichever? Well here he is - you frustrated him so much that he quit scamming and went looking for me."

Welcome to Eater! Would you be willing to teach some Nigerian languages?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy tells of a Lad who quit and was directed to a legitimate Church Pastor. Apparently Lad is still living an honest life. Maybe Slaphappy can give better details.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome SPG,

As has been mentioned, Scammers come from all over. It is a sad fact that if you have money, someone will try to get it off you.
We here are equal opportunity baiters, doesn't matter to us what race/creed/colour/religious denomination a person is, if they are a scammer, we'll try to bait them.

If you would be disposed to, could you visit our sister site : www.scamwarners.com and post details of what happened to you? it will help those that seek out information on scams and might help save someone from the heartache you've no doubt incurred.

thanks.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Sorry to hear you were scammed. It's horible these scammers pray on those looking for a job. I am glad you posted your story though. One of the worst misconceptions is scammers only target rich Westerners and nothing could be farther from the truth. I think some would steal from their own mothers.

I hope you stick around! As others said your local knowledge could be hand.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome shanin, always good to see a new face here, shame about the circumstances that brought you. Enjoy !!!

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic