SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mine Karin (My pet is getting racial)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hi, from ,, we met on 4ppl... read from you soon

Quote:
How are you doing today? it nice to read from you, am 28years, I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.I want you to know first before anything that i am a Christian but i dont critisize other people's believe or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I was born in US. lived in most of life in Arizona. I reside in Az, before i left for Nigeria. I will love to share the intimate side of me with someone willing to do the same, this are the things i feel you should know about me, I like going to beaches, musical concerts and attend church services. I also love cooking. Presently i am in Nigeria at the moment,, i have come here to do a 2 weeks visit with my uncle and the 2 weeks is even over. I will be back to AZ, anytime from now probably in a couple of days.I am Still Single, Still Searching for a man that will make me happy till the end of my life. You can get back to me, If you think we can have a chance together, I am looking forward to hear from you.

Quote:
Hello,I think i like your personality, I have to tell you all about me, I am telling you everything about me because i feel we have samething in common and we share the same view about relationship, Both of us are on the dating site to find our soul mate. I lost my parent in an Auto Crash Accident. I have been without parent for about 12 years now. After the death of my parents, I stayed with my uncle who is now in nigeria, i will be back to phoenix in Az, Hope to read from you again, I think it is better we keep contact through mails till i get back. I will be back soonest .

Quote:
Hello, Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy about your response, it shows you are ready for a lifelong relationship. Because I am not a woman who likes one night stands or short relationships, I seek long term relationship. I will love to have kid, 2 or more than that, Please answer these questions as i like to know your view about relationship.Tell me the roles of man in a relationship? What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you ?What are the roles you want your woman to play in the relationship ?What are the things you want your woman to do to you always ?Tell me your likes and dislikes ? do's and don't do ?Do you smoke or drink ? if yes , tell me how often ?Are you independence in your decision about your relationship or do you seek advice from people around you ? Please answer these question as i will do the same in my reply. So i am kind of lonely for now but i am doing all in my power to keep myself busy. but reading mails from you make me happy. Hope to read from you.
D

Quote:
How are you and you work ? Hope all is well with you ? I really love the way you answered my questions. It really touch my heart and i thank God that i met you. You really make my days, with the lovely e-mail you send to me and i like the way you answer my questions. These are my answers too.Tell me the roles of man in a relationship ? In my opinion the role of woman in a relationship is to be a provider of support while man should be the major provider of strength.. Though man and woman have equal role to play.What are the things that matters in a relationship and what do they mean to you ?The most important things to me in a relationship are love, trust, and communication. I want to feel as if I am more in love with my man everyday that we spend together. In order to attain this a couple must develop a supreme sense of trust where absolutely nothing is held back. Part of trust is to have good communication. Whenever a problem arises it should be talked out without anger or resentment. I also think sex is an integral part of a relationship.What are the roles i want my man to play in the relationship ? In a relationship I would like my man to play the role of an equal partner. When I am not strong I want to be able to turn to my man to confide into and look to for help overcoming any problem that I face. I want him to be the person I love the most, respect the most, and consider my best friend. What are the things i want my man to do to me always ?I would hope that my man will be there when I need him most and always be able to speak to me with both frankness and sincerity. I like it when men can openly show his affection. or a smile that shows me that he really loves me. Tell me your likes and dislikes ?Do's and Dont's ? I really enjoy when I can bring my man into all aspects of my life.. I like a man who can keep a positive attitude during difficult times, who is open to trying new things, and shares my passion for life and for helping our fellow human. The things that I don't like in relationships are when we loose the ability to be able to talk openly. Also, I do not do well with people who think they are better than others and are always thinking about themselves..What are your do's and don't do ? My do's: I am romantic, great at suprises, very funny and can usually turn a frown into a smile, very giving,fullof patients, full of life and try to get the most out of everyday. I am good at inspiring others as well. My don'ts: materalistic people, smoking, drugs, money-hungry motives, boastfulness, and people who love to fight. I think with the way you answered my question, It clearly shows you are ready fora long life relationship, It is not as if i am in a rush to get married but i know what i want, and with your answers to my question i think you are best for me. I know what you want from me and i will aslo be happy to show you my love and happiness through out our life time together. I will be expecting your response to this mail as soon as possible. If things work out between us. How do you think we will meet when i get back home in AZ ? You are really finding your way into my heart and i hope this will be the begining of something good between us,hope to read from you soon.
D

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, Well for me since we have know much things about each other and we match our self and we are looking for the same things in life i think we should call it New Relationship and i believe it will lead us to a very good place.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a magnitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.Well, relationship can mean two things :1) It can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists.2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level.So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss.. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you. I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I'll reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me. What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate. This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.I am very happy i met you because you send me some good mails to read when am lonely down here,and What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness.
D

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It´s a world of possibilities!!! Of course all these possibilities would be the most beautiful and dreamable of all. This could be the chance I´ve been dreaming of.... This could be the oportunity to have a life full of love and companionship with someone whose been dreaming the same thing, whose willing to give the same exact things I´m willing to give. I visualize staring at your eyes holding my heart in my hands and telling you: "I give this to you, it´s my heart. It symbolizes me... the whole me. I give it to you with love, trust, faith and hope with no reserves, with no doubts, with no fear. I would expect you to do the exact same thing, and I would take your heart and protect it, and care for it, and make it as if it was mine.I´m very surprised that every word I read from you, it´s the exact kind of thinking I would expect my man should have!!! I´ve never agreed so much with someone and I´m sure with this kind of communication with you, we will have great possibilities of getting together and staying together for a long... long time. I believe in a great way about coincidences. I believe that we have coincidenced because of something... beceause it was meant to be.... we are two souls all alone walking around in the world waiting so our paths could come cross together..I think when we meet, we will just hold together tightly and firmly. I´m sure I will be asking you: "Where were you all this time?!?! Where were you all these years??? I´ve been waiting for you all my life, Finally I found you!! I will never let go.
D

More of this crap that makes no sense.

Quote:
My day is going smooth and yours? Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, few days later I am leading my life with you as your dream woman which I could never thought of this very time last week.God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our new relationship will flourish beyond what it is right now if you will fullfil all what you have said in your mail. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our feelings for each other is way far stronger than any oceans can come across.I am writting you this letter to tell you that my feelings for you is so real that I can't find any better words to describe my feelings for you as i am not the type that hide her feelings. At the same time I would like to thank you for your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks due to the distance. My feelings for you is growing so strong that when i imagine a life with you i just smile and hope you realy meant all you have written to me so far because those words does meet my kind of man. God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go."
I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be if we eventually meet and work on the chemistry i think we've got now. My heart will always yearning for your affection and care forever.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning beautiful! How are you today? I think distance has allowed us to open up to each other and create what we have at this moment. I think we can go much further. We can overcome distance, it is the words and feelings that we have to create between us.

Fortunately this has been very easy between us. I think we have everything it takes to succeed here.

Kisses!

Quote:
Hello Love, my days was good and yours? Meet you few days ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but now I disagree, I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. i really cant wait to meet you in person. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future , but my heart does not lie .... I am so in love with you. i just cant believe this, Sitting here and thinking back as to how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life for a very long time, without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me. The way you make me feel is like nothing I've ever felt before. I know I'm a very impatient person and I'm trying like hell to do the right thing at the right time, but the more time I spend with you sending mails and the more time we talk and feel each other great and do things together makes me realize that this is our life's plans, this is how our path of forever is suppose to happen, and sometimes I know it's hard for us to deal with but in the end, we'll be stronger and able to handle just about anything that comes our way do you know that ?... We got through the hard part, Sweet, now all we have is the downhill side.
You have brought out a part in me that I put away a long time ago and thought I'd never be able to find again. You make everything so simple and easy for me to let go and with you in my life I don't need to hide that part of me anymore. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart!
hope you are thinking about me.
Love always,
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lovely Angel! How is your day? I must say that I am very curious after your last mail. You have been so very sweet and open with me from the start that I did not know that you were hiding certain emotions with me. Now I want to see how much more I can find that you did not even realize was inside of you.

I am really going to enjoy seeing and feeling every little thing that you have hidden and that we have yet to discover. You are everything I have been looking for and now I am not letting you go. I will have you forever!

Love you!

Quote:
Greatest Joy,I think there is so much to say between us, and I can picture us swinging gently in your yard (garden),looking up into the sky through the trees and telling each other stories about our childhoods and our dreams for tomorrow...I can feel a certain closeness to you already, like we have bared a part of our souls to each other and are already entangled or entwined in each other's lives!! It is a comfort feeling for me. I will honestly tell you that I have never voiced how alone I felt to ANYONE before, and just saying those words to you brought tears to my eyes.
Love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My treasure, if we are going to swing it will either be in an adult club meant for such things or it will be in OUR yard/garden. i think you and I are far beyond trying to be the sole possessor of anything aside from the love of our special person. You absolutely own my heart and my love, I hope I am able to say the same with you. Everything else is ours together.

Do you know how crazy I am about you?
You are so great to me!
I love you!

Quote:
Greatest Love, How Crazy are you about me? Thought About You...All day long, I thought about you.Even when I tried not to think about you, I thought about you.When I closed my eyes, I thought about you.When I opened my eyes, I thought about you.When I thought about the beauty of the season,I thought about you.When I thought about the warmth of the upcoming holidays, I thought about you.When I heard a love song on the radio, I thought about you.When I checked my email, I thought about you. Even when I said goodnight to the stars, I thought about you.And when I slipped beneath the softness of my blanket and gave in to the bliss of sweet dreams,I thought about you..I just can't stop thinking about you..I really cant wait to be meet you in person.
Love till eternity,
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely TRUE LOVE!

Quote:
Baby doll, I don't think you realize how crazy I can really be so let me say that I would crawl naked, on my belly, through a mile of broken glass to hear you fart through a walkie talkie. I am a very crazy man honey. You will come to find out I have no shame. When my mind is made up, YOU are in trouble baby!

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two mails within minutes of each other

Quote:
I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me whenever you send me an email.I felt as if I will be in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what i want from my Man. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your word or a small symbol that reminds me of your first email and even this last one, and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you immediately. I wish that we could meet now and set the plans on the days when it will be me and you. I want to show you how much you have set me on fire with just words and sincerities. You make my heart stop, even now after reading about your paste.Ohhh My God,how many men are sincere in there word like you do.
Love you always.
D

Quote:
Loving you is not a mistake for me,, MUAHHHHHHHHHHH

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely Goddess! How are you and your uncle today? Honey, do you know when you will be coming back here? i would really love to get together with you and start planning our future together. You will be a lovely blushing bride! I would be such a happy man to be loved by you!

Kisses!

how fricking convenient that I mention the uncle and this happens.

Quote:
Hello love, presently as am writing you this letter am in a serious problem and am not happy, some gang of harmed robber came to our house and took away so many valuable things from us,, our money, 3laptop including 2 of my uncles car, even one of them shoot my uncle on the chest i have report the issue to the cops here and still under investigation, am using a cafe to mail you because i can't hide anything from you again, love presently my uncle is in coma and the doctor told me to pay some about of money for his surgery and treatment but i can't afford it because i don't have any money with me again, please if there is any help you can offer us and i will be happy if you don't tell anyone about this because i don't people spreading my problem all over, hope to read from you,
love you always.
D

Quote:
Honey, this is horrible! What the hell is going on there? How many of these f*ckers were in there and what are the cops going to do about it? This should be an easy crime to solve but I am unsure of your local law enforcement and their ability to do anything.

Please ask the doctor for all of the information about this with uncle (You still have not told me his name). I need to know the diagnosis, treatment, cost and the bank information for the doctor that needs to be paid. This is not something I can write off on my taxes but i have to take care of family.

Please stay by his side while he is in trouble and sing him songs and read to him so that he knows you and I are there for him. It might help if you mention my name every now and then.

I need to get your little body away fro that place as soon as possible. Uncle can come too. I do not like this situation.

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love, the cops are still on investigation but nothing yet, they are 8 in number that came to our house, and they all came with guns, the doctors name is Dr Adedeji, the diagnosis that the bullet have enter his chest and it has cause so many damage to the some chest bones, i have been crying all day, have been try to make him say something to me but he won't, have been praying to God make him live because i can afford to loose him now, His all i got, the doctor will need to do some surgery on Him and the money is 1,570 dollars but i have tried to raise 670 dollars here, but i will still 900dollars to complete the money which i don't have, love i will happy if you can help me save him, the doctor said that the Hospital did not do online Banking but he said that the quickest way you can send the money is through western union money transfer also you can use the doctor information to send the money to me and his going to help me to cash the money here, this is the information,
Receivers Name ...Adedeji Adegbite
Address. ....108 Ijaiye Road,
City ....Abeokuta,
State ....Ogun,
Country ....Nigeria,
Zip code ....23439,
Text Question .....What is my best colour?
Answer ..... Red. This all the Dr information you will need to send the money to me through western union money transfer, and the doctor said you should mail me back with the senders full name and address, the MTCN number which is the 10 digit number, i won't like it if you are sharing the problem among your friends. i will waiting to read from you.
Love you.
D

Quote:
Sweetheart, i am very sorry to read this. I feel bad for your uncle. Please inform the doctor that I do not use places like that for anything. They are unsafe and I don't have time for that nonsense. That hospital has an account. I need that information to get this paid. This is the only way that money will get there.

I love you honey! You and your uncle will be in my thoughts.

Quote:
Love, i thank you for the care, the doc said the hospital has an account but there is no way you get the money transfer to the account, it works locally here only, the only way he said is through western union money transfer, also the doc said the transfer will be safe if you use the information i send to you to send the money here, and he will cash it here safe, please kindly use the western union to send the money, i just want my uncle back to normal, also help me to pray to God to make him stay alive, have not been able to eat or drink anything for the past 13hours, have been thinking, my head is hot, omg,,am not happy,, i will be glad if you can help me out and send the money through western union money transfer since the doc said is the easiest way.
Always love you.
D

Quote:
Baby, tell him to stop with the lies! That trash is not safe and the hospital can get money through their account. He does not fool me. He does not want me to fly there and stick a foot in his ass. There is no business on this planet that accepts money in that way. he is trying to steal the money.

I love you but I am not doing that!

Quote:
Love, have just speak with the doctor and he said that his not trying to run away with the money but his willing to help me, and he said giving you the account information is not the problem but how do you intend to get the money transfer to the account? he said i should ask you that, what are the information you need to get the money transfer here..
Always love you.
D

Quote:
Baby, do you see how ignorant this looks? How does he intend to be paid if he does not act professional? He will give me that information or he will not get paid. I don't think it gets any easier than that. he is not getting anything personally. This will be sent to the doctor or the hospitals account. nothing else.

do I need to come to you and take care of this? I can do that but he will not like me when i get there.

I love you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love i understand you and what you trying to do, i know you are trying to protect me also showing how much caring you are and that makes me love you more, i have collect the account information .
Account name--- Adegbite Adedeji O.
Account Number----003291****.
Bank Name---Guarantee Trust Bank. the cops told me that they have killed one of those gang but when i got there, the man they killed does not look one of those gang that came to our house, my uncle is still laying down, breathing but not talking to me, how horrible life is this, my head hot everytime i look into his face, please let me when you got the money transfer, i will waiting to read from you.
Always love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby doll! I hope you are as well as can be expected under the circumstance there. I have sent that info to my banker even though it doesn't look right. It looks to be missing some numbers or something. I have never seen a foreign account though so yours may be different from ours.

I have been kicking myself in the head trying to figure out if there is a way that I can help get these little fuckers that caused this. I do know some rather shady individuals and they would love the chance to travel and do what they do best. Trust me when i say that what they have done to Uncle is nothing compared to what I could ask these people to do to them.

Please keep me updated on the police activity there. if they will not handle this I will.

I love you baby!
PLEASE, be careful!

Quote:
Love, i appreciate your care and all the way you have been helping me, reading from you make me feel more safe, the information i received today was that those gang have ran out of the state but still tracking them and am sure they will got them all , you can ask the banker if there is any information he will need more to make the transaction fast, also let me know if the money is transferred to the account, am just all alone here working everything out, just hope you are here with me , missing you so bad, I am young but I have experienced the joy of love and pain of hurt before. I had to walk away to save myself from walking into more than I could handle. I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart; I cannot help it. But people either move me inside, deep in my soul, or they do not. I write you because you did. You touched me with your words and made me feel safe and feel loved again.
Always love You.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my Love! How are you and Uncle today? I hope he is doing well. I sent that information to my banker and I will just have to wait and see if he mails me for more information on that. Here, our accounts have 2 types of numbers. I had never seen with with only one number before which I why I said it looks odd. We will find out sugar!

Do the police know where these people went to? Are they even in the country still? I want these people caught and taught a lesson for messing with my family. I would like to put my people on this as I don't think the criminal system would do much to them. I would teach them a lesson their parents would never forget.

I love you baby!
Please help Uncle!

Quote:
Love morning to you also, still breathing but not talking to me, the banker might this information,
State----Abeokuta
Zipcode----23439.
Country--Nigeria. i want you to think it again, if you have send the money through western union money transfer here, i would have got the money, pay up the bill by now, you can transfer the money through western union to my information if you don't want to use the doc info, don't want you to get this all wrong am just try to get a fastest way ,, just to make it chop chop. All is not well because my head still hot, can't think straight , any time i take a look into his eye, drops of tears come out of my eyes..Horrible thing i don't pray to God to happen to me. The cops told me that they are still in country but no where to be found, wish they got all of them arrested, am going to eat the alive.
Always love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love! I feel horrible that I am not right there to help uncle and to help you through your trouble. I don't know what the police there have on this group but I am sending out some feelers to get a line on these little shits. A gang of that size should be very easy to find. Give me a few days and we should have something.

Baby I need you to understand that I will never use a place like western union to transfer money. Thieves, drug people and illegal immigrants use places like that.

Please tell Uncle I am thinking of him!
I love you baby!

My lad gets racial on me

Quote:
Love the cops got 2 of those black ass yesterday, and i feel like eating them alive even i slap one of them, i was told to come back tomorrow for any information, Am so tired of everything, the doc ask about the money today and have made him a promise that i will pay on monday, what is happening, has the banker said something yet? i won't want to disappoint the doc.
Always Love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love, sorry for my late respond, got alittle access to internet, my uncle is doing great now,, very much active, the cops are still working hard to get the rest black ass, honey i think you should have gotten to do now,, can you please tell me what is going on , think is taking much longer for the transfer of the money, hope you are doing great and how is everything over there, am so happy today.
Always love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like reading a bad 70's blaxploitation script Wink

Can't wait for more, maybe he can do the rest of the bait like that, you should try convince him everyone talks like that! If he writes like that to a potential vic they may drop him

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to leave him on his own there. I cannot bring myself to push him deeper.

Quote:
Baby I am happy to see your mail today. I am not bothered by your lack of communication here. I know you need to care for uncle. Please give him my best!

I will mail my banker and see if i can find out what is happening sugar. I thought this would have been done by now also.

Love you baby!

Quote:
My uncle will love to meet you soon, he sent his greeting back, it taking too much long before the banker can make the transaction, what did he said? am feeling relief now, am really much happy, please let me know what the banker say concerning the transfer,,
Always love you.
D

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot imagine why he is so upset

Quote:
hello love, how are you doing over there? am so happy today, my uncle is doing fine and getting better even he has reach some friends here and they gave him 400 dollars but still need 500 dollars to balanced up the bill, please be honest with me if you can send the 500 dollars to me before tuesday..... you have been promising me over 3weeks and hate that...told ya to use money gram or western union to make the transaction fast but you are so stuborn to do that..said your failed Banker will send the money but till date noting has came up. Am not happy with all this shit. am just trying to tell you my mind...I hate been taken for fool. just let me know your mind on this....I need you to be HONEST with me.
Love you.
D

Quote:
Baby, I do not understand your cussing and anger here. Whoever owns that account has not given the information needed to do this. Direct your anger at them.

Now if you want to act this way I'm not sure I can really give a damn now. I am not sure what to think here.

Quote:
am not directing any anger on you or anyone, just trying to tell my mind also told ya to ask your banker the detail he will need and will give that to you but you never did that....Am sorry for writting to in sure way . Don't angry on me, Love you.

Quote:
Honey, you are directing everything at me and I am not having it. You cussed me for every little thing in that mail then try to butter me with bullshit. That doctor needs to give up the proper information or he needs to seek the money from these fucking people that caused this mess.

I offered to help out of my love for you but i am having none of this fucking brattitude bullshit! I don't owe that doctor anything. I hate to be this way baby but you have put me here and I don't like this at all.

Please take a minute and think about how we proceed, if we do, from here. I am not sure about us right now.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,I don't want you to take this issue too aggressive am so sorry for everything am putting you through, just wanna understand that love and can't do all this without you, am empty without you...want you to know that i love you more than what words itself and you more than anything to me.. am just trying to find a way out to sort all this out. I ask the doc those information but he said you mail you banker all info he will necessary for him to send the money, honey am not putting the fault on you .. just tired of everything. love you.

This is not gonna fly. I think I need to ask for the number to the nurses station there. I am sure they are smarter than his fake doctor.

Quote:
Baby, you left me no option. He gave you bullshit information and he knows it. He can tell me the proper information or he can find someone else to pay him. Could you get me the phone number to the nurses station there at the hospital? Those ladies will know more than this guy. He is as useless as a pocket on my underwear.

I feel like absolute shit in the midst of all of this trouble but I have been pushed too far and I am not backing up. I have not gotten this far in business by letting people push me about. (And he best not even try to act like he is in my league).

Please, tell uncle I am very sorry and I ask his forgiveness here but I think he will understand me.

Love you!

Quote:
my uncle was never angry with you , he said that he do understand what you trying to do but am the one that does not understand....have got a nurse number here ..he has be the one keeping my uncle busy, talk with him and he even bought my uncle gift...here is the number +234706844 his name is John, will tell him that have give his number to you. His a good Nurse and good man. Am so sorry for everything am putting you through and please don't back off on me. Love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love! I hope you and uncle are well today. Has that doctor given you the right information yet? And I am still waiting for the number for the nurses station, not some person named John. I am not calling him.

I love you!

Quote:
hey honey, we doing great, yes he has given the right infomation of the bankm
account number....is the same as the old number i gave youm
account name...... adegbite adedeji o.
bank name.... guaranty trust bank plc.
branch...... kuto branch
city....abeouta
country...nigeria
zipcode....23402. that's all the info of the bank account. will read from you soon and also will get the number for you soon. love you honey.
damine.

Quote:
Baby, please slap the taste from that mans mouth and tell him this is trash! I'm unable to send it with the trash before and I certainly am not sending it by mail. He needs to decide how important this is for him. A person that spends all of that money and all of those years to be a doctor is not this stupid.

I love you and please give my best to uncle!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby doll, I know you are pissed and you should be. My banker tells me that this person has not given you the complete information to make this transfer. There is more that is needed and he needs to give me all of that information not these little bits and pieces. That is bullshit.

I am tempted to send it by parcel. Let that idiot see what his little BS has done here. This is all his fault baby. Like I said slap that idiot! I am tempted to call my pilot here!

I love you!
Please hug and kiss uncle for me!

Quote:
Honey, can't slap him , is a man and i am not good at that, have ask him and all he keep telling me is that you should ask your banker that what are the rest information he will need to make the transaction, and i will get back to him with that what your banker told you so that he can provide that for me and i will send it to you, am so tired of this bullshit, already thinking am a fool for putting my problem on you, i should have try to find another way round but can't get another way.. don't let me blame myself for telling all this shit going on around me because am getting tired of the all thing.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning honey! I hope you and uncle are well today! I am a bit confused by your last mail baby. My banker is not responsible for teaching an idiot how to be paid. That is a problem for him and his bank. One thing I do know is that the way he pieced this information a bit at a time has held this up but he still has not given everything.

Now my confusion comes in. Are you saying that you are tired of me honey? You don't seem very loving in your mails and I am starting to wonder if this is tied to recent events.

I love you!
Please give uncle my best!

Quote:
Honey, my uncle i doing great but am not,am not tired of you, just tired of the whole thing going on, the doc said he has gave me all the information but if there is any additional information your banker will need to make the transaction then he should ask and the doc will provide or if it's gonna make him to go to his bank here to get the info for you , the doc is ready to do that, but you never wanna do that, the doc said he is not hiding any info from me but you can ask if there is any other additional info you will need, am not feeling to well concerning this all issue, it getting too long than what i think, please ask your Banker if there other way he can use to send the money to me,, read from you soon, Love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he said that his very tired of everything going on also he did not have info to give to me again, he want me to go and sort it out myself, he said that his less concer about the whole money issue. did not want to help no more...am sad

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic