SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Carol love Willy, hold tight Willy PROB NSFW 2 (finished)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Continued...

Phonecall No7. And Phonecall No 8:

No 7: Lad calls and and tells me carol aint a happy bunny. Wont eat, wont sleep, cries all the time. Then I get to speak to her. Funny, she dosnt sound Scottish, more kind of African. Her last words were “Willy, I need you, I want you”, before Mr Frank snatched the phone back. Of course, I pointed his mistake out with the 25 and the two fives. Needless to say, he put the phone down after receiving the “correct” MTCN.
Surley the game is up now?

No 8: Lad not happy. Called back in 10 mins. Not on the WU system. Wounded. I manage to convince him it must be an internet lag/fault and that if he has the receipt scanned, he can take it to his local office. We both agree it must be a mistake. Trouble is, I don’t have a scanner, and the library aint open on a Sunday. Perhaps we should cancel WU and use Money Gram? 13 MINUTES BOTH CALLS MUGU HOTLINE. SURELY THE GAME IS UP NOW?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Willy wrote:
To: Carol Linda
Subject: CAROLLINDASMITH

Dear Carol,

It was so good to hear your voice last night and know that you are safe and looked after.
There are no WU offices open today, and it has still failed to show on the WU website. Just as Mr Frank said.
You must understand that i am not very good with computers, and normally ask my secretary to do this for me.
But i do not want her to know about our circumstances. I hope you understand.

I hope to hear from you soon, and hear your voice again, as i will have to cancel this WU transfer on Monday now, and redirect the £900 through Money Gram, as we discussed on the phone last night.

Please dont worry my pet, it wont be long until you can hug Willy at the airport.
I cant wait.

Sit tight on
Your Willy
---------------------

XXXXXXXXX
CHILDISH I KNOW, BUT SHE DOES LOVE HER WILLY!
XXXXXXXXX

Willy wrote:
To: Public Rest Hotel

Dear Mr Frank,

As promised, i have attempted to find a WU office open on this Sunday. As i thought, none are open.
As we discussed on the telephone, i will cancel the WU transfer at their office, and make a complaint when i have the £900 for Miss Smiths return home.

I think there has definitely had some kind of mix up.
I can still transfer by credit card if you prefer.

Otherwise, perhaps we should use Money Gram, as Miss Smith has suggested. That maybe would be a good idea.

Of course, i can always send the money by bank transfer when ever you please yourself to do it.

Yours stiffly
Willy
---------------------

Public Rest Hotel wrote:
To: Willy

Hello Mr William,
We advice you to make the transfer via Western Union Money Transfer. You an be 100% sure and reliable the money is available for you to receive through western union. I advice you to cancel and re-send the bills via Western Union Money transfer. you are our only customer to give reason or excuses to make transfer via western union . Kindly make the transfer at western union and scan the western union recieve. If you dont provide us with Western Union Scan Reciept . We promise not to reply to your emails. Our hotel will report your information to authority not to allow message from your email address.
NB,
Message back with Western Union Receipt Scan copy only.

Thanks,
Public Rest Hotel,

XXXXXXXXXXX
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
HIS REACH MUCH BE LONG WILLY
XXXXXXXXXXX

Carol Linda wrote:

my love.... am very happy to have you in my life... thanks for all your efforts and help am very happy to hear your voice on the phone , i cant wait to get home to you willy.... mr frank was not happy with the way things going to get my bills sorted out ..he manager want you to pay the bills at western union or money gram but scan the receipt to prove and i can sort myself out from here my love.. please help me out.
carol love willy.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
TIME FOR A STROKE MY PET, AFTER ALL YOU HAVE HAD A FEW SLAPS (CAROL LOVE WILLY)
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Willy wrote:

Dear Mr Frank,

I think i owe you a big apology.

I managed to go to the local WU office as you have asked.
I took the receipt with me to prove that i had paid the money into their office.
It seems that the man at the WU office had only worked there for 1 week. His manager told me that this is the second time they have had this problem since he has been working there.

He said that he was trained to use the Computer Terminal, but didn't really understand how to do it, of which he should have explained to his manager.
This was why the transaction did not show on the Internet database.

I have made a lengthy complaint as you suggested, and they have re-reimbursed the funds directly into my bank account.

Im sorry to admit that i thought that you had taken the funds and pretended that there was a problem.
Its probably because i have never used WU before, and i was a little concerned, what with you being in Egypt.

For this i apologies, and wish to speak to Miss Smith ASAP, to explain that i am sorry.
I think we also need to speak to ensure how you would like me to proceed as swiftly as possible.

I await your call, as i have finished work now.

Yours Truly
Willy

---------------------

Public Rest Hotel wrote:

Hello Mr William,
Good you have your funds back , You have the name and address to make transfer at Western Union Money Transfer . Make the transfer from same local outlet and email us the details. There's nothing to discuss over the phone till you prove the bills is remitted to us, We believe you understand how western union works now.Instruct western union to make another transfer and you will be issue a new mtcn. We feel this taking longer than expected . I will advice you to finalised and clear your mission to help Miss Smith. Without Western Union Scan Reciept to prove your sincerity. Our managements will stop communication with you.

Thanks,
Public Rest Hotel,

XXXXXXXXXX
NOW NOW, IT WAS ONLY A STROKE ,MR FRANK, NOT A FULL ON GROOMING MY PET!
XXXXXXXXXX

Willy wrote:

Dear Mr Frank,

As i have said, i can make the funds transfer right now through bank transfer or credit card.
I do not wish to use the WU office again, because of their incompetence over such a large amount of money.
If you still do not to use credit card or bank transfer, then i think we will have to use Money Gram, that a friend told me about. I think we discussed it on the telephone last night didnt we?

Needless to say, this has been the most difficult payment i have ever made.
I think your hotel should look into using credit cards in the future. It would make everybodys life a lot easier.

I need to speak to Carol Linda tonight.
Please ask her to call me so i know she is still safe in your care.
Without hearing her voice again, i cannot know she is still in your care.
I cannot wait for us to meet, and i need to hear her voice, and hear in her voice that she is ok.

Trusting you Faith
William

XXXXXXXXXX
THINK WILLYS FINALLY BUSTED, ONE MORE CALL WOULD BE NICE
XXXXXXXXXX

---------------------

Willy wrote:
To: Carol Londa
Subject: Carollindasmith

Dear Carol,

I have recovered the funds from WU, and am able to make the money transfer by Money Gram tomorrow, without fail.
I have asked mr frank to allow you to call me from the hotel to ensure you are still there and safe.
I look forward to hearing your beautiful voice agiain tonite. I need to hear you tonite, im going mad with worry.

I dont mean to embarass you, but i remember when you said "I want you now, I need you" before Mr frank took the phone away from you.
Please, i need to hear your voice.

All of my thoughts and worried's
Sight tight for your
WIlly
---------------------
Carol Linda wrote:

I will be happy to be with you . am fine ... please do your best to help me , hotel managements tell me ,he dont think you are really serious about helping me out of here ... please prove him wrong and pay my bills so i can get my flight ticket and get my life back ... please help me my love..
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Carol,

I am doing my best, i need to hear your voice again. I need to hear you are ok, your voice assured me you were ok. I am waiting to hear from you, tell mr frank to let you speak to me on the telephone.
When i know you are safe, i can go to the bank or money gram in the morning.
I need to know you are ok and not being forced to write these messages.

Your everlasting
Willy X

XXXXXXXXX
WELL, SHE ASSURES ME SHES OK, IN HER OWN LITTLE SPEACIAL WAY
XXXXXXXXX

Carol Linda wrote:

Am SAFE.
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Carol,

I need to hear it from your own mouth.
Please try to call me.
I have to feed the chickens now, so please call me to nite. I will take my mobile phone with me.

All of my biggest love
always on my head
Willy
---------------------

XXXXXXXXXX
THE GAME MUST BE UP NOW.
XXXXXXXXXX

Carol Linda wrote:

my love.. i cant call you until you pay my bills ... please try your best to pay the fees tomorrow by money gram and i will be happy to tell mr frank to allow me to make international calls to you immediately ... i am fine i need to get out of here... keep your words and promise . i pray you dont give excuses tomorrow . please help me out of here.

---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Caorol,
Hoe i can i know your safe unless i hear your voice?
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Mr Frank,

I am becoming very concerned about the lack of contact to Miss Smith.
I wish to clear her bill and await your instructions. If i am unable to talk to her on the phone this evening, i feel i will need to pass your telephone number onto the authorities, in order that they clarify Miss Smiths situation.

I insist you call me this evening, or i will cancel the Money Gram transfer I have made today.
I am working until late today, so i suggest you call in the evening.

I await your response.

Your
Willy
---------------------

Public Rest Hotel wrote:

Hello Mr William,

We can't keep calling this cost us you have our contact number , We insist you email us the Money Gram details via email to us tonight. Immediately our hotel accountant confirm the bills tomorrow morning from Money Gram Office , I will call you immediately and discuss further on Miss Smith Departure to Heathrow International Airport. She will be able to speak to you on the phone.

Kindly listen to your instructions. Send back the Money Gram Details :

Sender's Name :

Refrence Number :

Amount Sent :

Public Rest Hotel,
---------------------

From Willy to:

Dear Mr Frank,

I have already told you, i will not give you the details until i have spoken to Miss Smith herself.
You took the phone from her before, and i found this distressing.
Please allow her to call me, and i will email the details.

Your
Willy
---------------------

Carol Linda wrote:

My love... Please help me and let me get my life back to normal...am doing fine mr frank say you refuse to give the money gram details to sort my bills... am fine and okay now .. please pay my bills let me leave here ... why are you been difficult to sort this issue... am fine . please give me the money gram details to me .. am waiting for your message my love
Carol love william
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Carol,

I will send the MG reference, as soon as i have heard your voice, and know you are safe. I dont trust Mr Frank, but will be able to send him the deatails of the MG transfer when i know you are ok.

My everlasting attention
Your WIlly
---------------------

Carol Linda wrote:

Am OKay .... Am fine .... if am not okay i will not write to you my love.... mr frank will not call you ... not until my bills is sort out ... managements want my bills to be pay then i will be able to call you and arrange for my flight my love... please help me out of this hotel ... You are making me unhappy by this way you treat me all because you want to help me from my problem... i cant call you till my bills is pay ... give me the details now please .
---------------------

Willy wrote:

As soon as as have your voice in my mind, in my ears and my soul, i will know you are ok. When we spoke, i felt my heart lift, but i need to hear you are ok.

Im just not sure about this Mr Frank.
I need to speak to you

Your big Love
Willy
---------------------

Carol Linda wrote:

Thank you and God bless you... I dont bother to help me i feel abused and emotionally used by you ... I will find someone else to help me out of my problem... if you truely want to help me you dont have to put me under condition and demanding what i cant do and forcing me to call you .. how can i call you when i dont have a phone ... i will love more understanding man to give me a listen hear to help me out of my problem.. thank you.
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Carol,

I am sorry to have hurt you, but i need to know you are still at the hotel and are ok.
I have the Money Gram right here. As soon as mr frank calls and allow you to speak to me, i will give him the reference number, that i have in front of me now.
I think the least he owes you, is to let us speak. He has made so many errors already. He should have charged to my credit card, and this would have been over days ago.

I hope he understands, and that you must make a call, otherwise, i will not know he is not forcing you to write this message.
He seems like a bad man.
But its not all on my Head.

My enormous and gigantic love
Willy
---------------------

Carol Linda wrote:

No body is forcing me to write you ... am Okay and i believe you understand all the message i have been writing to you ... I seem you dont understand what am telling you .. If you cant give the detail to me .. Dont bother yourself .. i will find someone who can hear and listen to my feeling okay... i cant call you not till i pay my bills . if you have the money gram details with you .. am i tell you i want you to send it to me .. you should be happy because i need my freedom from here... please dont help me again .. i will never write you again . Good Bye.
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Now i am sure Mr Frank is forcing you to write your emails.
They sounded very desperate my love.
I have told Mr Frank, when i can speak to you, I will give him the MG reference number.
Dont let him lie to you, my scottish pet.
We have to speak to ensure your safety.

Sternist.
Your Willy
---------------------

Carol Linda wrote:

You cant help .... you have the hotel number... call yourself or forget about me .. you are not a good man. i say this because you dont have human feeling. am 100 % sure you cant help me at this point now ... i read all your message over again.. please william let me continue with my situation here... you worsted my situation. please..... i beg you to stop writing to me now.. ma crying .. please dont write me again ..
---------------------

Willy wrote:

I need to hear your voice my Sweet carol, to know you are safe

Your willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Mr frank still hant called me
I think i should cancel the money gram if i cant speak to you.

All my love in my head
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Sender's Name : Mr william Murphy

Refrence Number :91400419

Amount Sent : £1000

I will give you the remaining numbers for MG when i know that miss carol smith is safe.
A friend helpled me to do this, so i know there can be no mistake, as he has done it before.

I have sent an extra £100 to cover Miss Smiths Extra Expenses and INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS, and expect to hear from her now.

As i think its only fair.

I expect to speak to Miss Smith Immediately, by telephone, and i will release the remaining MG numbers to you.
I am not going to give you the information, until i am sure miss smith is safe, by talking to her by telephone.

Please think carefully about what i have said.
Semi worried
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

the 00 are the missing numbers.
Allow carol to call me.
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

i konw mr frank is trying to bust the code with all combinanations of 2 numbers, trust me, it wont work.

I have not only changed those 2 numbers.
Prove miss carol is still there.
I just wanted to see if you would contact me, you snake. i will only give the correct numbers to Carol.
---------------------

Public Rest Hotel wrote:

Mr William,
We advice you not to contact us , Money Gram Refrence Number is 8 Digits Numbers Not 10 digits. We dont have time for all this child play.

We advice you not to contact our email .
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Sender's Name : Mr william Murphy

Refrence Number :91400419

Amount Sent : £1000

WELL THEN YOUR ARE OBVIOUSLY MISTAKEN. i ALREADY EMAILED YOU THE 8 DIGIT CODE. I WILL GIVE YOU THE COMPLETE NUMBER WHEN I HAVE SPOKEN TO MISS SMITH.

I WONDER AT YOUR FAITHFULNESS

IT IS AN 8 DIGIT CODE YOU FOOL, HOW DARE YOU CAUSE THIS LADY ANYMORE DISTRESS.

I WISH TO SPEAK TO HER, AT WHICH POINT I WILL FILL IN THE NUMBERS OF THE MONEYGRAM REFERENCE NUMBER.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR EYES CHECKED AS WELL AS YOUR EARS.

YOURS PATIENTLY,

WILLY
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Mr Frank,

I find it unbelievable you cannot count between 8 and 10.
As soon as i speak to miss smith, we can settle this bill, and hopefully never talk to each other again

Your
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

The missing numbers are 4004 you imbecile.
Let carol call me, and dont treat me as such a no good fool.
As soon as i know she is safe, and still at the Public Rest Hotel, the sooner you get paid, and we can all forget about this horrible saga.

I'm desperate to get her to the UK, and you keep wasting time.

William awaiting you reply..
Stiffly
Willy
---------------------

Willy wrote:

Dear Mr Frank,

I have cancelled the money gram transfer, as you have obviously already released Miss Smith to the Airport.

I will trace her down and find out what happened in the end with you, you snake.

I will make sure nobody i know EVER stays at your Hotel in the future. I could have recommended you if you had been a professional.

Up Your Arse, and Shit on your Hotel.
WIlly
Rest in peace PUBLIC REST
---------------------

XXXXXXXXXX
[color=red]SEEMS LIKE THEY MOOVED ONTO PASTURES NEW. OH WELL WILLY. PLENTY MORE FISH IN THE SEA. LOVED THE WAY THEY DIDNT ASK FOR ID TOO (WHICH IS NORMALLY FIRST PORT OF CALL FOR ME)

TOTAL CALL TIME FROM CAIRO: 53.MINUTES. 45 SECONDS
THANKS FOR THE AUTO PUBLISHER AGAIN . GOD SEND. GONNA NEED TO LOOK AT GETTING THESE PHONE CALLS RECORDED FOR PUBLISH IN THE FUTURE, IM JUST SO DAMN BUSY MOST OF THE TIME.
MT
XXXXXXXXXXX

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

I WILL NOTAGAIN ISSUE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO JOKE WITH NOR TO PLAY WITH,
THEREFORE ALL WE NEED HERE IS TO HAVE YOU FLY DOWN. Frank

My heart is full of tears, I don't know you can larry to me: Anita

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Money Trap on Fri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

big thanks to everbody who has helped me get this on site.
You know who you are, specially Branwen, Lord Bellborough, Slightly, next victim, and every body else thats helped me and ive forgot.

Serious Folks,
Its been emotional,

But theres somebody ive forgot,
somebody who without, none of this would have been possible......

To all you piss poor thick as stick lads, whom give an endless fountain of entertainment to me......thankyou my pets.

May we always make a dent in their cacophany of bull shit, and hopefully,
Hopefully, these phonecalls cost the lad dearly.
Perhaps he might have even got a real slap. Smile

MT

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

I WILL NOTAGAIN ISSUE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO JOKE WITH NOR TO PLAY WITH,
THEREFORE ALL WE NEED HERE IS TO HAVE YOU FLY DOWN. Frank

My heart is full of tears, I don't know you can larry to me: Anita

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic