SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Chad Two

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles and Andrew are still there.
Rev Orens was organising a rescue mission which has stalled a bit (well, actually didn't happen as such) but, I'm still on the case to bring them and their flock back to Nigeria.
Quote:
Dear Rev Hooey,

I am glad you mentioned about the need for necessary travelling document for those who wish to travel with us. Having considered this earlier about their "relocation provisions". I wish to know what TWAT can do to assist them financially to facilitate their rediness before the expected date? This is very important take note.

Rev Andrew.

Quote:
Dear Rev Andrew,
I have checked with Rev Dover and Rev Phy stme and they assure me that all reasonable costs will be met. We cannot expect the good and faithful to be left out of pocket, please let me have a copy of all invoices, and don't forget that each traveller will be entitled to bring two suitcases, which they should purchase as soon as possible. Make sure they keep the receipts and forward them as a batch scan,

Rev Charles

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord, they're still Chad!? It must be almost four years since they were stredded. Shocked

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only got a message on file from 25th August 2009,
Quote:
Reverend Chuck Hooey
Good to hear from you. We expect your actions accordingly.

That's my oldest recorded contact with them, and they'd already been stredded for some time by then.

Actually, hang on a sec, found this one.

Quote:
Subject: Happy Anniversary
To: "Reverend Miracle Charles (Tchad)" <@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 2:25 AM

Sorry but it completely slipped my mind that you've now been doing the good work of TWAT for a year now. You must be really pleased with your progress.

You should write.

Rev Charles

So that puts them in line for 4 years anniversary in about 7 weeks time.
Hmm, must arrange the celebrations.

Edit to add :
The original bait by jojobean, et al. is here :
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need to organize a rescue mission urgently.
We can't leave the poor lads like this. It's against humanity.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone advised Jojobean? He will be thrilled at the news that his TWAT disciples are still in Chad.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing.
Have they built the pyramid yet?
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in just 10 minutes ago
Quote:
Dear Rev Hooey,

Good to hear from you. I mentioned of financial assistance to facilitate the rediness of those travelling. And you are asking for copies of invoices and receipts of things not realised. What do you mean? Please explain for my understanding. Because, I don't see the possility of one walking into any government office or agencies or to the market cashless to demand for travelling documents and suitcases etc on credit. So as to be issued invioces and receipts for your record.

Rev Andrew.

Quote:
Rev Andrew,
Sorry for the confusion. I meant that all expenses would be met. Obviously there will be an initial outlay of monies in order to secure the necessary items in order to allow those that wish to come with us the opportunity to do so in the correct fashion.
Without first understanding and incurring those costs can we then deal with the matters appertaining to the reimbursement of said outlay.

Rev Charles.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post to add their latest, never had two messages in two days from them before.
Quote:
Dear Rev Hooey,

Are you talking of reinursment? It's very unfortunate that our labour all these 4yrs may be a wasted effort as things is going now. Why, because good impression at first speaks volume in anything one is doing. So don't mention about reinbursment, for almost all the members here knew our story and what transpired between us and TWAT reinbursment and failures to keep to their promises etc. Can you dispute that? Has TWAT a programme to move their converts here to a new location?
Rev Andrew

Quote:
Dear Rev Andrew,
I have to admit that there have been one or two small problems with getting your payments to you, I can see that your account is still quite healthy, I'm sure that you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour and even be able to help those less fortunate than yourselves with what is waiting for you.

The TWAT church is fully behind the move of you and your faithful, we have a very comprehensive system in place for managing moves and every effort will be made to ensure that it all goes smoothly.

Rev Charles

I have no idea what the system is, and will be going away on holiday next week, so I may need someone to pick up the bait while I'm away. If not, I'll come up with a cunning plan ready for my return.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still there? Man, someone should safari them back to Nigeria.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure they'd love to hear from you, they owe you so much!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic