SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Back from the depths, and I've got a thought!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a very long absence, I find myself back at the wonderful site amongst my scambaiting friends. I have noticed that the amount of lads sending me emails has gone up slightly, which caused me to remember, "Hey, there's a site for that!"
Anyway, I had a thought earlier today, and I was wondering if someone could give me some feedback on it.
Before the thought, I have a question which pertains to the thought: Where does one find the guestbooks that used to be so prevalent in fishing for lads? I did my normal Google search for mugu and guestbook, and while I did find a number of sites, most of them seem to be several years old. Have the lads found another way to fish for victims, or are they using sites I'm not aware of?
The reason I ask this:
I was thinking of creating, for lack of a better term, a feedback loop (those electronics geeks among us know what that is). Basically, my idea was to take any emails I get from a lad and feed them back into their pool of email addresses so they could start pissing each other off and eventually knock off what their doing and find worthwhile employment (a long shot, I know, but a guy can dream). Does this sound like a good idea or is it something that could backfire and actually hurt the cause?
Thanks!
And, it's good to be back. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Your idea sounds like a recently published bait in which a baiter put one lad's phone number in messages sent to various other lads, causing annoying phone calls.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! BattleHawk77

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcomes. I have missed this place. Smile

So, where does one seed email addresses these days? Do the lads not use guestbooks any more?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I signed in on this one about 4 months ago. I have not lacked for lads since then. I think my email addy gets passed around.

http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/

Just go to our surplus thread and you will be swimming up to your neck in lads.

Edit: Damn grammer... Embarassed

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, just. I'm not lacking for lads in my non-baiting inbox. I was looking for a way of giving lads the email addresses of other lads to try and scam. Kinda frustrate them, as it were.

First site kill
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Captain Peacock...Are you free? (Sorry...couldn't resist.) I see what you mean now.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'm free. Smile

The link you sent me is a good way of fishing for lads (which I may do once I get my baiter account back up and running).

I may get a lad or two to play with (to keep me entertained during slow times at work), but I mainly want to seed other guestbooks with lad addresses. I want to help them make new friends. Smile It's a public service, really. Goodness knows we can't have lonely lads, can we? Wink

First site kill
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, and welcome back. Good to see a familiar face from the annuls of british comedy. Annuls, is that how you spell it?

About the sending out of lad's email addresses to other lads - or the intentional spamming of lad boxes, (even if it's spamming by proxy) I don't think anyone would disagree with the general sentiment that motivates you (or me) to do that, from what I can gather the pulse of opinion here on eater now is - don't.

I think the reasoning goes something like "If they find one of their boxes too difficult because it's cluttered with spam, they'll just open another which we won't know about straight away and thus can't list on scamwarners to be found by potential victims - therefore putting victims at risk"

But then again, don't take my word for it, I don't have no real jackkboots, (I aint no mod) just Hush Puppies. Very Happy

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

piecrust, I got to thinking about it, and I came to the same conclusion, that it would frustrate them and force them to move on to other locations. So, while it is an awesome thought, I will shelve it.

And BTW, the proper term is annals. Smile

First site kill
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic