SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scammer deference?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with the same loan lad with 2 different characters, one a middle-aged Lord and Peer of the Realm and the other a 19 year old pot head. both have been late in paying the loan fees, but the lads' tone and attitude are completely different to each character.

To his Lordship he writes(my bold)
Quote:
Hello Viscount M****! I wish to know what the situation is over there and if the payment was successful. Its almost half day now and we have not been able to achieve anything for the day. I have been talking with my bank manager to keep the deal in shape and you should remember that whatever has to be done will be done after we have verified the payment. I am not quite familiar with the ********* process of receiving money and it will take me a little more time to verify the payment. I would appreciate if the payment is done on time so we can meet up with the wire transfer on time. I hope you do understand my point. Please write back ASAP.

Regards

And to the teenage dope smoker he writes (again my bold)
Quote:
Hello! I hope you do understand that we work with time and what ever has to be done must be done on time. I would like to get this sorted out before noon as i am a very busy man and i have other lots of things to do. i wouldn't want to waste more time on a deal of just £1000 in a whole week. If you are a serious man you should have been ready to make the payment first thing in the morning today. We only considered your request because you are British and that shouldn't be an avenue for you to waste our time. I would like to know if the payment has been made and if yes the payment details should be sent to me so we can confirm payment and proceed.

What's all these stuffs about party, weed and all? You should dare to be serious for once. Which is more important? Well you just have to get the payment in the next 1 hour because i will be out of office in 2 and i need to finish this. And make sure your head is open while you pay the money and don't mix it up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My very savvy financial advisor character also got quite a different reaction than my flustered, naive older widow lady did from the same lad.

That lad could write English very well and did so with the FA. With the widow, he wrote in much simpler terms.

Quote:
make sure your head is open while you pay the money and don't mix it up.

No sympathy at all for the poor kid's dope habit? Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol funny contrast Laughing

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic