SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardon my intrusion, but here are some insults posted on NaijaPals, perhaps the worst-moderated forum anywhere.

Quote:
you are the world's most foolish scumbag, grotty idiot, flozzy retard, uncircumcised knuckle-head monkey, pussy licker and a forest dwelling moron..........jobless racist, archaic and dumb baboon.

Quote:
you are an idiot fcuk your mother ok idiot and is you them will kill very soon

Quote:
you all are fu_cking retarded bitch ass shit and insolent assholes!!! with baboon's brain..

Quote:
your codger irritating and wacko shit-head father was a victim of kids left at the garbage bin when he was born........ useless and deaf and blind son of a chad weirdo and camel fcuking father....

Quote:
you archaic retard and numpty desert animal... brainless baboon, two-faced shemale.

Quote:
you dick1ick sucking bitch, useless dingus and chicken choker......

Quote:
you are a foolish expired magot, you are made-up of china brain and sneaked into Nigeria, you are nothin but eluded mycroascopic, idotic imbesile. you are the world's most foolish scumbag, grotty idiot, flozzy retard, uncircumcised knuckle-head monkey, pussy licker and a forest dwelling moron, jobless racist, archaic and dub headed baboon. if you don't answer me, a snake will bite your roten anus and a scorpion will stink your flip-flop ritarded penis to you death and vultures will feed on your maggot infested carcass.

Quote:
half-breed airhead baboon... hopeless and useless fart-knocker bitch.

Quote:
useless street whore.....i thought you got the balls to roll with me, why are you crying now..? i will personally insert a rod in your a greenish mucus stinky pussy.... awkward and timid Arewa goat.

Quote:
shameless and stupid old foolish ibo bastard man, from gorilla,s sperm leakage

Quote:
assbandit cockburger cumguzzler ass-hat , if you can provide the official source of this frame news i will reward you , ass-hat bampot rimjob .

Quote:
your just like peckerhead wh*rebag nutsack your type cannot produce or contributed anything to your family talklss of village assclown ass-jabber puto scrote bitch.

Quote:
cockmongruel cuntrag d*1*ckweasel faggotcock homodumbshit muffdiver jagoff .

Quote:
assbite asshopper asswad bitchass chode cockmonkey cockwaffle cumdumpster cumbubble cunnilingus cuntslut i can never insult ur family ,you cumtart douche-fag dumbass jagoff .

Quote:
na ur mama b ashawo all d female fr ur awzhold go die of incurable epilepsy...... he b lik say craze dey play draft fr ur head... stupid idiot ... NOW CALL URSELF A GOAT MAK AMADIOHA LOCATE U DERE..... I RESEMBLE UR ALMAJIRI PEOPLE? STUPID MADMAN

Quote:
You are the biggest fool,idiot like you.............if na aboki story you go open your dirty mouth dey laugh,if na edo ppl dem dey talk about you go dey happy.........AMADIOHA GO FIRE YOUR GENERATION.....INDIARA

Quote:
may devil punish you and dat your stinking mouth there....little bitch… to hell with pussy like you and dat your fake britico pass........see dis ashawo for free wey dey stand for ajegunle dey fock agberos for free dey here dey open dat her gutter about igbo man.....make thunder consume you and your genarations.weak pussy, you re fcuking tout, na so u dey fight ur asewo wife for house, fcuking igit, as any Irish for the meaning of IGIT. bastard.violent igit

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I BE OMIGOGO, U NOR BE MAN FIGHT YOU BE FOOL. FIRE MUST BURN U TO DEATH FOR INSIDE UR SMALL ROOM WHEN U THEY SLEEP THIS NITE. FIRE FIRE FIRE, DIE DIE DIE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Shuo!!...na only this small thing you fit write? you no even sabi spell sef...how manage you take cash check of $350k...you fucking empty barrel!!..as i dey read your nonsense,na so your mouth dey smell come out here...you illiterate, see as your face be like monkey wey dey lick lime and match nail at the same time!!... you no even get mama again...cos na sacrifice wey people put for road junction una take dey survive and feed on...you stupid infidel, may that soil ekpoma drink your blood. na Ayes go put bullet for your skull,rape your monkey girl friend until she turn to the woman with issue of blood. which kind name you get sef? "Frank Morgan" very soon your name go change to "Frank Morgue"...that is if you even know the meaning of Morgue...I no go tell you,that na assignment for you...go and find out the meaning of Morgue,cos that is what you will become by tomorrow!!.
infact your papa dey always fuck pig cos him prefer pig toto to your mama own,ur papa tell me say pig toto clean pass your mama toto..(hahahahahahahahahahahahah)....make thunder and lightening destroy you and your family....may you drop dead after reading this my email..
Idiot like you!!....usless ishan slave!!
See...i don block your email, you no go fit contact me again...hahhahahahahahahahaah!!!...Bastard!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU STILL MAKING NOISE? HUNGRY MAN. SURE YOU HAVE EATING? GIVE ME YOUR DETAILS SO i CAN SEND YOU FEEDING MONEY OK. IDIOT, STINKING THING. FLAT ASH LIKE POOR NEGROS, NERDOWELLS. YAM STEALER.

Quote:
BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH. WESTERN UNION IS MEANT FOR THE KIDS, SO YOU ARE A KID, NOW YOU HAVE DEFINED YOURSELF. LOOK AT MONKEY CALLING SOMEONE MONKEY, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. YAM STEALER, NOT ASHAMED. AMADIOHA KILL UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATIONS. FLAT ASH. SHAME ON YOU.

Quote:
LISTEN, I KNOW YOU ARE A BUSINESS MAN, AND IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN DON'T WITH QUARREL OR INSULT BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE ONE AND NEVER CAN TELL WHERE YOUR MILLIONS WILL COME FROM, TAKE CARE AND MAY GOD BLESS US AND SEE US THROUGH TO OUR DREAMS.

Quote:
BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH, YOU A FOOOOOOLLLLLL FOREVER. I KNEW YOU ARE A RAG FROM THE BEGINNING OK. STINKING AND IRRITATING THING.

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU , STUPID AND USELESS PERSON, JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE IS YOURS , AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON , IDOT

[email protected]

Quote:
go to hell okay

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR VERY STUPID, IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
I'm a white woman who like to fuck and to walk around nude on the beach even in retarded arabic countries.
You moslims are all bad fucks.

Evelyne the white trash Smile

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU'RE A BIG ANIMAL LOOK AT YOUR HEADLINE CHIEF MUMU SO YOU THINK YOU CAN COS YOUR HELPER IN THE BEGINNING AND MAKE MONEY LIE CANT EWU ATURU MNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]

Quote:
do better thing for your life my broda because you are too little to serve God oooooooooooooooooooooooh be wise

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHA,
CHINA WORSHIP JUJU AS YOU ALL CLIAM BUT CHINA IS THE SECOND WORLD RICHEST AND BEST PEASEFUL COUNTRY WITH THE HIGHEST WORLD POPULATIONS.

YOU THAT CLAIMED THAT YOUR GOD IS THE BEST HAS NOTHING BOTH YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY. MY BROTHER ,GO AND FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE AND CHANGE LIFE PATERN.

I HAVE GOOD WIFE AND I DONT WISH TO REPLACE HER WITH SO CALLED GIRL FRIEND.
MY WIFE IS MY GODESS, THE NIGERIA BLACK BEAUTY AND SHE IS PRAYING FOR ME ALL DAY.SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM.

I ONLY WONTED TO HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I AM WELL CONNECTED BY GOD GRACE AND GIVE YOURS LIFE A "MEANING" BUT YOU FAILED ALREADY BECAUSE OF YOUR SELF RELIGION RIGHTOUSNESS.

WELL, THAT IS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA WITH YOUR GIRL FRIEND.

Quote:
YOU NEED A DOCTOR AND YOU NEED DELIVERANCE

[email protected]

Quote:
you will never know peace in your life

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU BAWA NNEGI MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
CAN I TELL YOU ONE THING ASS HOLE? YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE IN A ABJECT
POORVERTY FOR THE LIFE YOUR LIFE? YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING OR SMILE FOR THE
REST OF YOUR LIFE? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? I COURSE YOU THE MORE
LISTEN EXECEPT YOU DID NOT READ THIS MESSAGE WHICH I KNOW THAT YOU WILL READ, I
AM A PROTECTED CHILD? YOU ARE GOING TO BE KILLED AND HANGED WITH YOUR POWERLESS
VOODOO, DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WORSHIP. I TELL YOU THIS AND I REVERSE EVERY WORD YOU
SAID TO START HAPPEN TO YOU NOW, WHILE I SHINE, I AM A LIGHT AND YOU DARKNESS
WILL NEVER COVER ME.
SORRY I SAID YOU WILL DIE. NO NO NO YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE ALL INFLECTION AND
SICKNESS THAT WILL BEFALL ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THEN YOU WILL BE HANGE
AFTER ALL YOUR FAMILY DIED.
GET LUST AND LITTLE MUGU.
YOURS THE COUSE MAN
SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU
NO EXCAPE!!!!!!

Quote:
HAHAHA LAND ROVER IN DID, LOOK YOUNG MAN, LEARN HOW TO TALK IF ONLY YOU KNOW ME,
YOU WOULD NOT HAVE OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH TO SPEAK EVIL TO SOMEONE THAT DID NOT DO
YOU ANY HARM. I TELL YOU IF ONLY YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES THEN YOU KNOW WHOM YOU
ARE TALKING TO, DO YOU KNOW THAT I CAN REPORT YOUR NAME TO ULASHI OR ALUSHI UDO?
BUT I WILL NOT DO THAT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASKET MOUTH IF YOU NEED
HELP LET ME KNOW, AND STOP THIS BULL SHIT; LET I FORGET DO YOU EVEN NO THE MODEL
OF THE CAR CALL LAND ROVER.....COME TO MY SHOW ROOM AND I WILL BORROW YOU CAR MAY
BE TO GO HOME AND FEED YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN THE NEST FEW DAYS WATCH OUT ,

[email protected]

Quote:
BASTARD, SON OF A FUCKING BITCH.....

[email protected]

Quote:
fool

[email protected]

Quote:
UR MAMA NA MUGU NO BE ME OKAY....IF YOU NO BE MUGU WHY USING THIS EMAIL...... NEVER SEE WHY YOU WRITE THIS TO ME OKAY...........AND WATCH UR BACK....OKAY

Quote:
ME NA BE CHIEF MUGU ABI BUT YOU NA KING MUGU..CHECK URSELF OKAY

[email protected]

Quote:
UR life is all dat den y botha sendin me such an email I'm beta dan u n u knw it. Na all of una b mugu. Stay in ur lane inferior fool. U just proved dat I'm beta dan u wit dis email u sent. I wuldnt botha myself sendn any email 2 who I knw am beta dan, dis shws hw stupid u n ur group r. I'm beta dan all of u n u all know it. Dnt reply dis email cos I wnt respnd.

[email protected]

Quote:
why your body dey pain you like this? U get enough time to talk stupid talk. And you say you be Jesus man!!! Show good example. Anyway, by their fruits, we shall know them. God forgive you.

[email protected]

Quote:
may the blood of monkey & cancer visit you to night and all the members of your family may stroke contact today. fuck off

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Yam stealer" rofl. I must use that. Nice horde of very irritated lads there, but they need a second helping I think. Let's try

Quote:
OLOBOLO BOI LIKE U O, PALM WINE DRUNKERD, YAM STEALER, FOOL LIKE U THINK U CAN RUN WITH BIG MAN IN DIS GAME? WETIN UR BRAIN DEY GO, NOR U GET SENSE ALL UR DAYS. MEK U GO FIND SOME SMALL JOB, GO DEY SHINE SHOE OR PUSH TRUCK IF U STARVE MEK I DASH U SOME SMALL MONIE, IF I SEE UR FORMAT IN MI BOX EVA AGAIN I DEY CATCH U O, MY HUMMER CRUSH U, MONKEY LIKE U, OGUN, SANGO, AYELALAH GO CORSE UR MAMA TOTO FOR BORN U O. FIRE DESTROY UR HOUSE AND UR PIG FACE MAMA. MOTOR KILL UR FATHA NA E BE EWU AND SPEAR PARTS SELLER FOR JANKARA MARKET. RITUALIST LIKE U, ALL UR EVIL FAMILY GO PERISH AND DEVIL BAPTISE YOU IN HELL FIRE FOREVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
why u always make mouth??? we igbos start this game so wating dey worry u??????? i don t know why u yoluba guys always make mouth but when we enter u account you will not even have upto 10,million naira fuck u idiot begger like u i hate yoluba simply because of the mouth u guys always make we igbos belive in action fool

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey guyman
you bi ibo trained monkey,so can chop ur banana ok.

I can understand you are worthless and rud naughty boy,so i do not have time to waste with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLA ,
GOD PUNISH UR FAMILY YOUR A FOOL COS NO ONE RULE IN THIS GAME
AZU AMU

0LATUNJI
DON'T FORGET THAT IGBOS WISE YOU PEOPLE UP TILL DATE COS UR PEOPLE ARE VERY DIRTY
EWU HUSSSA

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that you are ODUDUWA because ARIWA has no time to castigate BIAFRANS but don't forget your brothers those who called BIAFRANS an idiot AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA, you people wake and fall but BIAFRANS stands fame,
u talkin about me, i'm using RANG ROVER SPORTS 2011 model with that rubbish format u said.BIAFRA is far better than ODUDUWA and I AM better than you.

YOU ARE NOBODY, GO AND LEARN HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TOOTH, YOU STUPID YORUBA BAT

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME ?I STILL HAVE A GOOD MAGA FROM YORUBA LAND , NOT EVEN HAUSA,YORUBA.
JUST WAIT FOR ME TO F*CK YOUR STINKING ASS.
BEAST.
IBOS ARE GREATER IN NIGERIA , WE ARE GREATER THAN YORUBA'S AND HAUSA'S MUGU PEOPLE.
INFACT I MUST SAY THIS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT .
YOUR A SLAVE
AKA
KILL AND BURY
RETIRED BUT NOT TIRED
ARO ZUMA

[email protected]
Quote:
BOMB YOUR OWN FORMAT WEY GOOD
Can you just reason what a follow guyman like me they talk with him mouth.I dey sure say you no get nothing . cos if you have you go they couple yourself for street..see people we dey spoil work ,na people like una dey poor for life on the street.f*ck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
For ur information i no b igbo and na ur Father u dey talk to watch i know say u no sabi wk and u don tire for d game so ur son go carry ur virus cuz u b goat wey no get sence.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER IS VERY VERY VERY STUPID BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ENTER THIS WORK NEW THAT TIME YOUR MOTHER BORN YOU IS THE DAY YOUR FATHER KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE VERY STUPID.I DON,T BLAME YOU IS YOUR MOTHER THAT I BLAME BECAUSE SHE ASKING FOOD IN MARKET AND RIGHT NOW TO GOD YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY MUGU THAT WILL GIVE YOU MONEY.YOU WILL BE SEEING THE ONE THAT WILL BRING SCMMER TO YOU.F*CK YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER.THAT YOUR SISTER WILL MARRY A POOR MAN AND DIE VERY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
i know your type, who don,t even know how to login your id and you call your self hacker go and hack your mother fuck you ngbada.

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy or Devil or what ever your mother f*cking name is. Im not in anyway your class or level in fact your just too low and too very cheap for me. i will advice you to go see a psychiatrist ok because i really believe that you have lost your mind and senses too bad for you my boy. i can feel what your going through hunger, frustration, poverty and as a result all this has lead to your mental demeanor. i know how it is but dont worry im coming home to nigeria next month ok for my sisters wedding. i hope to see you so that i can help you with some money to eat and even take you to go see a good doctor but do you think that there good doctors there to treat and cure you if it was here in Yankee you dont need a doctor only good diet and you would have been fine one time but dont worry.
Finally im happy to inform you that i have already bought my jeep X6 BMW another one, this time boy its Porsche and am coming to open my new house in anambra state and enugu, you can see that im too much for you ok dont worry give me your number my yoruba boys working for me (folanre) would call you when i get back. i traveled out of town for business moving around Europe and asia. You see you and your devil can never and ever stop me and if you feel that your tired of this life then i will arrange and make sure you die once i get back and in front of that uncompleted building where you stay is where i will tell them to kill you. Your not ashamed of yourself, your tell me about your ass that is why you and your yoruba guys never completed your schools, boy i operate in south africa and Spain all Europe and in a mafia n way, get close to me then i'll take you up to meet your dead grand father.
Just take a look at your life black ass, satan or whatever that your into money you dont have, good life you dont live, connections you dont have, brain you dont have when will you make money and help your family. i feel pity for your mothers pussy because your father f*cked her with bad blood i mean monkey blood and look at the result of that bad blood you a slut and a hobo like you, Amala, ewedu ati gbegiri boy. if you mother knew that you would have been a waste she would have refused him from f*cking her but its too f*cking late my boyke.

[email protected]
Quote:
I don’t want to reply you because they say silent is the best answer to a big fool like you. Dirty pigs Yoruban that can’t get a descent girl am not IBO but my boy friend is IBO and I love him. Maybe you are the dirty old Yoruba fool that has been pestering me with dirty love talk. Maybe you are not. But if you are I rather become a lesbian than to have a dirty yoruban quy as a boyfriend.even the way you dress make me sick fool.always flying your shirt coler
I checked on you and I discover you will die in July killed of poisoning by a close person to you The person is also a dirty pig like you Yoruban. You people are the dirtiest noise makers of all races and have nothing.Ala-eye fool because you are an idiot.
I also checked if this can be averted I was told no because you are what you are. So remember this

[email protected]
Quote:
The money that I have made in the street can change ur life again and again..............d street can neva forget and d street is there for me there is no need begging d street ok low life fools clear road jor

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM APOSTLE OLUMBA
BECAUSE OF THIS RUBBISH I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT.TAKE IT OR YOU LIVE I HAVE DONE IT TO MANY PEOPLE. I AM AN APOSTLE OF OLUMBA OLUMBA OBUH.7 DAYS FROM NOW YOU WILL LIVE THIS EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YORUBAS ARE IDIOT COME TO HUSTLING FIELD THE ARE ZERO YORUBAS ARE BASTAD THER DON?T HAVE NOTHING IN THER BRIAN WE IGBO TEACH THEM HOW TO MAKE MONEY
YOU 0LATUNJI TO HELL I WISH YOU WILL NO WHAT IS MY MIND TO TELL YOU, ZERO YORUBAS

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey
waka, make tunder fire your mama and papa for there. you big idiot. you start this shit when, ppl like you are dumb ass, come make i teach u what to do. monkey still like e pikin, na why that i di tell u to come make i help u.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION FOOL.
U YORUBA COWARD I GUESS ALL YOU END GOES BACK TO ONE PLACE KRIKRI AND GUESS WHAT IT ORIGINATES FROM THE IBOS.
I AM SURE MY IBO GUYS HAVE EATEN YOUR MONEY OVER AND OVER THROUGH WASH WASH.
SO WHEN YOU WORK FOR US WITH YOUR SPY TRASH WE SEE YOU AND LET YOU DO ALL THE WORK BUT IN THE END WE WILL WASH YOUR CLIENT AND COLLECT THE BIG LOOT.
YOU STOP KIDDING ME WITH YOUR LAY MAN EMAIL HERE IS MY NUMBER CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY BIG CLIENT SO I WASH FOR YOU ... JUST KIDDING YOU AND ALL YOUR BOYS PUT TOGETHER CAN NOT COME UP WITH ANY SINGLE JOB CAUSE YOU ALL RETARDS.
aND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT IBO WE ARE THE FBI AND I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR EMAIL AND WILL TRACE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE COCKROACH SUCKERS AND WILL FIND YOU ALL AND BIND YOU YORUBA COCK SUCKERS TOGETHER IN ONE ROBE AND THROW YOU WHERE YOU BELONG BEHIND CELL.
I GUESS MY FORMAT WORKED CAUSE I WILL KEEP DOING THIS TO GET MORE OF YOU BE SURE TO END LOCKED UP BEFORE CHRISTMAS YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT GANG.
MY PERSONAL DETAILS BELOW.
Name : Michael Welsh
Phone (317) 595-4OOO
EMAIL : [email protected]
CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE BALLS YOU YORUBA PIECE OF SHITT !!! COCK SUCKER FAGGOT.
I WILL BE WAITING TO PUT YOU WHERE YOU BELONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR COWARDLY YORUBA EX-CON UNCIVILIZED YORUBA BASTARDS
BYE TO YOU RETARD COWARD WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO I TRACE WHERE EVER YOU THINK YOU HIDING AND FIND YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YES NA TRUE BUT NA SO UNA GO DEY THERE WE GO DEY BUY UNA PROPERTY ONE BY ONE FOR LAGOS YOU HEAR.MY HOUSE FOR LAGOS UNA STUPID PEOPLE RENT THIER ROOMS TO WE GREAT IBOS AND WERE SLEEPING IN THE PALOUR WITH THEIR MAMA.UNA NO DEY SHAME THE BIGGEST PROPERTY FOR LAGOS WE IBOS NO GET AM?MONKEY WE ARE GREAT PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTERD SON OF A BITCH HOW WILL I BLAM AN UNCIRCUMCISED MUSLIM LIKE YOU, WHEN WE SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CAN NEVER DREAM IN LIFE AND TODAY YOU HAVE MOUTH TO TALK TRASH TO YOUR MENTOR, YOU WILL NEVER DIE GOOD FOR RAINING MOUTH ON YOUR TEACHER. TODAY I CURSE YOU... NO MORE CONFIRMATION OF MAGA MONEY BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO RESPECT YOUR MENTOR.
ONYE OFE MMANU LIKE YOU MEANING ASSHOLE THAT FEEDS ONLY ON RED SOUP DIE MURDERF*CKER DIE I MILLION TIMES. UR PAPA OLORIBUKU, YOUR MAMA LOYUN, BASTERD MEET UR DOOM SO SHAL IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU END UP LIKE FOOLS AND DIE LIKE FOOLS YOU ARE. AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FUTURE. I HOPE YOU ARE SCARED OF GOING HOME OR TRAVELLING TO YOUR VILLAGE BECAUSE OF YOUR PAST ROBBERY ACTIVITIES AND VALUELESS FAMILY OUR YOURS. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PAPA AND MAMA IF YOUR EVER HAD. YOU SCALLYWAG

[email protected]
Quote:
CORRECT MAN WE GO KNOW WHO BI SMALL BOY 4 THIS GAME, LOOK THE JOB DONE CAST SINCE NA SPY WHO NA DEY USE WORK GUY I DEY SHAME FOR U ONE MONKEY GO MARKET HE NO GO CUM BACK AGAIN? IF U TRUST URSELF SHOW UP.AS FOR THE CLIENT I GO SPOIL EVERYTHING I KNOW EVERYTHG SINCE NA BENIN WHO WAN CARRY THE CLIENT ENTER WE GO MEET THERE.BIG FOOL LIKE U SHAME TO U OLE THIEF.

[email protected]
Quote:
0LATUNJI YOU BE BIG FOOL. HOW MUCH U DONE SEE FOR GUY? ANIMAL LIKE YOU.
WHEN BETTER PEOPLE DEY TALK YOU GO DEY OPEN YOUR STUPID MOUTH.
BECAUSE YOU GET ONE OR TWO CARS AND A HOUSE NA IM BE SAY YOU GET MONEY,
YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SHOULD GO TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for your reply but it will tak nothing to gain what you just
email via my reply box kindly look and remove your face from my work i
don collect mega for inside so if you see ma come dey reply like that
show nothing for me rememmber what this whitemen do us in SLAVE TRADE
it time for africa to stand up and collect there own share of what
there four father collected from us get sense do you work it will be
fine if you can meet me and tell well work
i know say na lagos you dey and u na yourba boy if i see ur format i
will look and pass it
AFRICA MUST BE GRAET AGAIN
BE WISE FOCUS ON YOUR WORK
NO BE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW FOR THIS WORK
THANK FOR YOUR EMAIL HOPE WE CAN BE FRIEND IF YOU CARE

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL AT 40 is A FOOL 4EVER 0LATUNJI G0MER
YORUBA FOOLs, olatunji and haussa 0LATUNJI G0MER FOOLs your a fool idiot stupid basted donky last year i fuck you sisters with my hot dick ,,, did you know the meaning of ibos we are the kind of naijas and i believe that you fathers and your mothers has dead and soon you will die too i promies you that ok bomb or not bomb we don,t care ibos are great poeple hard working with much money we don,t give fuck to any one in naija
OOL 4EVER 0LATUNJI G0MER ATIKU IS A FOOL? BABANGIDA IS A FOOL??? OBASANJO? IS A FOOL . YOU DEAD FATHER IS A FOOL ?? 0LATUNJI YOU ARE A FOOL

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

what ever you say will com back to you, Because you did not know what u saying God will responed you as your wishs idiot Small black Monkey?

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE BASTARD OK .... WETIN U WAN HACK FRO HERE .. I DAN EVEN HEERE ABOUT UNA IF YOU LIKE DO ANYTHING NA YOU KNOW OK.. UNA BE BASTARD OK AND WE SABI HW TO GET UNA .. UNA DEY HACK G GUYS ABI THE DAY WEY I GO GET UNA U GO FEAR OK... COS ME I GO KILLL YOU WITH HARD NI IF CARRY GUN I GO SHOOT U NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA WE DEY KILL SHARPLY... NO WORRY I DAN PUT UNA NETWORK DOWN FOR HACKERS SO DEY EXPECT HOW UNA LIFE GO SPOIL .. SHEY BI UNA DEY BUY FAST MOTTOS I SABI UNA OK AND DEY FUCK BABES ANY HOW UNA DEY LIE SAY NA GHANA UNA DEY AS WELL .. DEMM DAN REPORT UNA SO NO WORRY I DEY WATCH UNA .. FUCK U SHEY BI NA ONE MAMA BORN U TOO HER TOTO DAN WIDE LIKE DIRTY GUTTER OWN.. IYA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... EYIN OMO ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:

were get the fuck your efc email dey google everybody know say u b scam thief agibole see were u know fit work for efcc no b fools like u dem dey find senseless people efcc indeed,y not come out let me see u abi u won die who born moda fuckeing husler ur mate dey exprss dey sell gala u won collect mtnc na hell fire u go collect ur on mtcn in jesus na AMEN,which job u even dey talk may b i fit live am 4 u make u no die of hunger cos na every day pay dey enta 4 me no shy tell me d job maybe i fit live am for u

[email protected]
Quote:

i can see you don't have work, ask anybody wey de malay who be ope 6ix. Or check me for facebook or youtube. You are play with your life and i don do am buy car, deep, build house and buy house... If you be home boy working guy! You no fit de talk like this because we always help ourself for here.... Just take your time and never email me again

[email protected]
Quote:

i guess your still doing copy and pest things right...drop your number and gonna give you a call and see what you gat... that's if your serous in work..maybe i might have work that will pay you well enough to go of cafe and work at home..

let me have your number.

I see say u be real mumu..u de write pidgin still de throw bullet..I no get time for idiot like u & if na festac u de I go track ur mama down..sebi u na big boi abi? No worry ma name na Gido I go track u down & u go xplain to me wc liver u get to email me..
Feel free to email him with the numbers of any angry lads you may have. Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:

You stupid person who don’t know how to sepal and write simple English of your language shame to you and your entire generation, let all cost return to you and your entire generation forever and ever Amen

May your entire family continue to receive shames from you everyday by day?

Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

Smileeeeeeeeee..... thanks for getting back to me with this ur disgusting msg.. i am glad for that .. but why u know prove maturity? if u truly MEAN me, yiou should have come and confront me your self... moreover i didnt bit you both of us fought but u finally loose........ hahahaa let wait and see... That Battle line has just been Drawn.. if then born your mama wella,,, ur great grand father come meet me face to face.. i know say u be IBAKA but on a ketrol level... u go all die in one way... ERU IKU TIM BA
ENI DURO WO TAN...
Hybrolecks Noni.....

[email protected]
Quote:

Don't you see that u are a fucking fool.... ko ni da fun iya la ya eee.... u have the Effrontery to brag on me.. i know u are minimum is number.. GUYZ come meet me no inbox me any more.... @least am aguy also... then we will fought each other.... mo ko iya yin je rara.... u wey u small for G-UNIT u con they loud ur parol... lets start the fight now and we should see the person wey go loose.. i be one man mopol guyz... bt if this is getting unbearable i will burst ur home one by one... Fuck you SEYI... u wey u no get moni again u con dey shako... i do change ur moni but na coded life colleck...the person wey older than u for G-unit dey chop ham talk-less u this small rat.. fuck you die....... the battle line is began
ENI DURO....

[email protected]
Quote:

The definition of an illiterate. After reading your message I realize that your are hungry, frustrated and tired of life. If i exchange words with you, it means that we are just the same but as you can see, i am better. Trying to make yourself rich when it's obvious that you are poor, shows how weak and lazy you are. Just a question; Does Range Rover justifies your financial strength?

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU LOCAL IGBO BOY THEY CLAIM G-UNIT.......NA OWU MAKE U DEY WRITE
ABI COS U NO SEE JOB...WE RE U BETA BEG FOR JOBS......U BETA BEG MAKE
I HELP U WIT TOOLS OLOSHI....

GETOUT JOR.....LET ME TAKE THE TIME AMA SPEND ON U TO REPLY MY GOOD
CLIENTS WEY GET MONEY.....U DIS LOW LIFE BASTARD.

BIG BOY MUMU ( BIG B M )

REGARDS
SIMPLE GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BROS,
I DEY SUPRISE SAY YOU DEY THREATEN NIJA G. BOY LIKE YOU. HOW WORK????
FORGET ALL THOSE THREAT WE YOU DEY THROW!!!!!! I GET WITCHES AND
WIZARD THEY MA BACK FOR THIS GAME. E DON TEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAY TELL ME THE NAME OF YOUR CLIENT WEY I DEY FOLLOW TALK THEN I GO
BACK OFF!!!!!1

WE BE ONE NIJA FOR THIS HUSSTLE. NA SOS TINZZZZZZ......STILL ON
STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE YOU DEY???? FULL LAGOS BOY HERE BRO....BELIEVE THERE ARE THINGS
WE COULD SHARE TOGETHER ON THIS JOB AFTERALL NO MAN IS AN ISLAND!!!!!

TELL ME THE NAME OF THE CLIENT I GET CLIENT YAPA. I GO LEAVE THE JOB
SOON AS I KNOW THE PRECISE ONE YOU TALKING ABOUT. BRO IM SURE BY THE
TIME YOU READ THIS YOU GO REGRET SAY YOU THROW ALL THOSE CURSE!!!!!

NA WORRY NA VERY SMALL WORLD BUT NO BE SO E DEY GO FOR THE GAME!!!! IF
YOU BE TEY TEY BOY FOR THIS G. YOU NO JUST SUPPPOSE TYPE THOSE
SHIT!!! YOU NEVER KNOW MAYBE THE PERSON WEY YOU DEY CURSE DONE MAKE
MONEY PASS YOU FOR THIS GAME. WETIN BE CLIENT? CLIENT YAPA WEY NO FIT
FINISH NOW AND IN YEARS TO COME,

BIG UP!!!!!!!!!!!1

READ FROM YOU SOON MAN

KEL

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE GOING TO DIE VERY SOON I AM GOING PUT YOUR NAME INTO OUR JUJU
PLACE U GO DRINK AND DIE LET ME SEE IF U GO CARRY MONI GO HEAVEN. U NO
GET SENCE ANY BODY GET MUGU FOR NET DATS SHOWS THAT U ARE A BORN FULL
IDIOT MAGA LIKE U.. NO WORRY U SEE UR LIFE * *U WANNA BIG UP MUGU? NA
U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE. U ARE VERY STUPID.......... NET IS THERE
FOR EVERY BODY.... MAGA TAKE MONI GO HEAVEN NOW. FULL*

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL. DULL BRAIN YOU CANT EVEN SPELL, COME AND MARRY BOY UNA DON SPOIL THIS BUSINESS. BASTARD. UR DEAD MOTHER DEY REGRET WHY SHE GIVE BIRTH TO RAM LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU FUCKED YOURSELF TODAY ? LOCK YOURSELF IN A ROOM AND FUCK YOUR SELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR CAN BE ANY THING YOU WANT TOBE IS NOT MY BUSINESS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
can u stop contacting me you bitch here ?

[email protected]
Quote:
u will die and rote in hell, because you are death with out christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender your mother forker

[email protected]
Quote:
You agent of satan, May the lord rebuke you

[email protected]
Quote:
your father and your mama achawo and look your big mama toto too big in your father eyes ok.
take your problem go in JESUS name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
ole,search urself before you castigate others,

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u 100 times
fuck u

Quote:
FUCK U FOOL, PUSSY U ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawakwa nne gi okoko

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT COURSE YOU, BUT MY GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME AND WITHDRAW THAT COMMENT BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION
are you not a thief, swear to your GOD or muhamed that it is the basic salary you are eating. now. how did balogun got its money. listen my dear brother, i am a pastor and you people thought us this job. you are executive director fine, since the begging of you carrier till now you have not dupe or cheat even your wife? let me refresh your memory back, i was a manager in Victoria island in one of the multinational company for 11 years until 2009, i was relieve of my job without any Kobe, i sold my duplex at the point of frustration with family of 7, i tried business it couldn't work out. i tried visas worst . i was almost a dead man. now i managed to get out of the country only to get here there is no job, no food, am sleeping on the street of the oversea. my friend, i never put it to you that it is must and i never cause your family, in thy mighty name of God withdraw all you said before i rebuke you. i am here suffering while you are their enjoying , sitting on people money. should i come home and start with you? if they rob bank or home you will lament, then we live the country you are complain, what do you expect white man to do? with due respect withdraw this statement before you lose your job this week. am hurt. if you lose your job you will understand what God has done in your life, be careful on things you said, live every judgement for God , dont judge.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR HAND DON FALL....HAHAHHHHHHHHHH SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:
YOU WORM YOU DON FINISH PEOPLE GO EAT YOUR FLESH DEAD WORM. SEE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!111

Quote:
NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU DEAD BODY CARRY YOUR LOAD
EAT DURST. SHEAT

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM THE KING OF KINGS THE LORD OF LORD... I AM THE ONE HOES YOUR LIFE, THE PLACE YOU ARE NOW AM SEEING YOU,,, REPENT OTHER WISE DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPUN YOU AT ONAR WERE..... THIS IS MY LAST WORLD TO YOU... I AM THE LEAVING STONE

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU CAL KILL THE BODY AND THE SOUL I WILL BE HAPPY BUT YOU KILLING ONLY THE BODY THE SOUL LEVETH SO TELL ME

[email protected]
Quote:
GOODBYE DEAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish u and ur mama and d whole of your family,u all are cursed forever

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST A BIG FOOL
FUCK U AND MAKE SURE U WILL NOT REPLY ME AGAIN OR U WILL SEE ME IN YOUR DREAM FUCKINING U IN YOUR ASS TONIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Weytin dey cos dis one na??? Thunder fire ur generation u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
pathetic you don't even know your job as an fbi officer
God is a patient God if not you will die instantly by this your childish talk
good for nothing nigerian..i don't have time and i will not reply to your email again
wait until the judgment of God reach wherever you are

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY BETTER YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND LIFE IN SCAMMING BCS YOU DONT WANT TO LEARN.YOU WILL BE THERE LOOKING AND OTHERS WILL BE MAKING THERE CASH.

POOR RAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot.go fuck yourself and fuck your mama.You fagot,who you think say u be.Effc is coming to arrest you.I dont trace ip address and we are fbi agent catching criminals like you.spoiling the FBI name is a crime,and we are coming for you.In 3 hrs we will call your phone and track you down.Bastatrd,i go make sure say u suffer for jail in the USA.Your extradiction paper is ready

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SORRY JUST READ DOWN ! STUPID ADULT U CAME TO READ YOUR IDIOSYNCRASY
U ARE ANGRY OVER A SINGLE WORD THAT U ARE A GROWN PIG WHO WET HIS MOUTH JUST BECAUSE U WANT TO TALK SORRY IS UR FIRST NAME AND CARBIDE IS UR LAST IDENTITY

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FORK YOUR MAM TOO SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR MAMA HEAD FOOLISH BOY WETING BE UR OWN SELF JUST DEY TALK NONSENSE SINCE ALL THIS DAYS I KNOW MIND YOU NO BI SO YOU DEY TROW FORMANT ENTER GUY MAN EMAIL TOO WHY THIS ONE DEY PAIN YOUR YASHI GO DIE FOR RIVER NIJA ABEG.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE HEAVY MUMU. U REAL GET TIME DEY FOOL UR SELF FOR PERSON WEN NOR GET UR TIME HEAVY GOAT NA U BE.
E BE LIKE SAY NA SMALL PICKIN SELF NA U BE. BECAUSE MATURE AND SENSIBLE PERSON NOR GO GET TIME DEY FOOL ARROUND LIKE THIS AT ALL. OR E BE LIKE SAY U WANT MAKE I BE UR FRIEND, NEVER MY LEVEL TOO PASS UR OWN BY FAR.
SO GROW UP LITTLE CHILD AND STOP DREAMING BECAUSE U NEW START TO DEY PRESS COMPUTER NA MAKE E DEY SHARK U LIKE THIS. U HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO LITTLE CHILD AND RESPECT UR ELDERS NO MATTER WHAT. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Okoko

[email protected]
Quote:
You with a head everything is all right?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU DEY WRITE NONSENCE ? ABI BECAUSE YOU NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY ? KEEP PRAYING, BUT NO BE EVERYBODY GO GET THIS MONEYOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
if am a man of God let fire come down and distroy u and urs

Quote:
Back to send with fire from heaven, , this year will never come to end untill ur grave is dig

[email protected]
Quote:
fool u do have time to write shit while ur mate are bussy doing useful things on the net.
you cant even write,dog.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender may God have mercy on you the bible say he that cause let his be cause
so i can not cause you but God will see you throught

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
i WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM AN AFRICAN AND I WILL USE BLACK POWER ON YOU. dEATH SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AS I PRONOUNCE SO SHALL IT BE. OGBOLOGU OBOLOGU. YOU THINK IS EVERYBODY YOU CAN SEND SUCH MAIL TO. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL AND YOU DONT LIKE IT WHY NOT DELETE IT. YOU WILL SEE THE RESULT SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
For you to open your mouth say you be ruler of GOD. You will Die and burn to arches in hell. Mark this words. You will die before this year runs out. since you say you are the ruler of GOD. You tongue has lead you to your doom.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PONISH YOU AMEN
I WITHDRAW MY BLESSING FROM THE HAND OF ENEMIES IN JESUS NAME EVERY HAND OF ENEMY STEALING MY BLESSING I CUT IT OFF LIKE YOU BICH IN JESUS AMEN BACK TO SENDA IN JESUS AMEN YOU WILL DIE IN ASDENT WITHING 24 HAWUS

[email protected]
Quote:
Man U are Dead

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry i can see you dont have work foll

Quote:
ok fuck ur family

Quote:
22547035004 ok call me so that we can fuck ur mother together ok

[email protected]
Quote:
STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK, AND TRY MAKING USE OF YOUR DICTIONARY IF AT ALL YOU LITERATE. EMPTY VESSELS, BIG BOYS DONT TALK MUCH, SO TRY HARD TO BE THERE. STINKING THING, NERDOWELLS.

Quote:
SMELLING THING.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MOUTH AND ENTIRE GENERATIONS, PIG. CANT EVEN SPEAK SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH, STINKING THING.

Quote:
U ARE A FOOL, VERY BIG FOOL. U KNOW WHAT, I AM WITH MY MEN NOW DRINKING CELEBRATING OPENING MY NEW HOME WITH AN INFINITY JEEP. BIG BOYS DON'T TALK MUCH, U STILL DREAMING OK. THUNDER WIPE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, KEEP STRUGGLING AND YOU WILL DIE REACHED. PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
oghu no good! i understand your condition

[email protected]
Quote:
haba, why all dis course my friend, man no go hussle habaaaaaaa, na u HOLY PASS. JUST TEL ME SAY U SHARP AND I GO CLAP FOR YOU.. ANY HOW U BE CORRECT PERSON... TAKE CARE

[email protected]
Quote:
May Almighty God Punish YOU and Your entire Generation including You bitch Mother and you Bastard Father May all the gods in Nigeria kill you and ur house3 hold may ur generation be dis-trued for ever and ever in Jesus Name. Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG TIME FOOL GO TO HELL AND PERISH OK

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u dey waste ur time me na correct edo boy and if i send something come meet u e no get has e wan be e go hole u and nothing u fit do way go hole me because i know who i be or u want make we enter spiritually now no level for u,i see nobody by urside

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN LIGHT COMES DARKNESS DISAPPEAR, DON'T AM AFRAID YOU SATAN, GO AND DIE .

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BIG FOOL OOOOOO. AND AS YOU THEY THERE SO NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU LIFE. YOU THINK SAY ME AND YOU NA MATE??? IF THEM BORN YOU MAMA WELL SEND ME MAIL AGAIN AND I GO SHOW YOU THE STATE I FROM NA ONLY THREE DAY YOU GO USE ON EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
u are pusy

[email protected]
Quote:
Holy ghost fire of God fire you in Jesus name. AMEN
OGUN kill your generation and you will never leave to see your generation.
unu liabawa, asuasua, avea-onukpena.

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY TO BIG UP..NA MONEY PERSON DEY FIND U HEAR...YOU GO JUST SUFFER DEY FOR NIJA....I HAVE MAD MY MILLION ALREADY..COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK OK...

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT WITHOUT JOB NA WA OOOO FOOL.... WELL I KNOW YOU GOT NO MOTHER SO WHY TALK TO BAG OF IDIOTS..HAHAHAHAHAHA KISS MA ASS FOOL AND WHAT EVER YOU DO FEAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A WALKING CORPES HAHAHAHAHHAHA FOOL..UR FAMILY POVERTY RATE IS TOO HIGHT SO I DONT MAKE THING WITH YOU OK..JAHHAHAHAA *DELETED*.

WE SEE THE KIND OF SATAN YOU ARE IDIOTS.

YOUR LIVING ENDS THIS MONTHS SO PREPARE TO DIE FOOL..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FOOL !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AS STUPID AS YOU ARE.SO YOU CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WITHOUT ADDING IGBO TO IT....BIG FOOL.FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION TO DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
SPIT ON U AND YOUR FAMILY
KEEP CAUSING YOUR FAMILY, ALL THE COURSE ARE
ALREADY BACK TO SENDER, PLS USE SPELL CHECK WHEN YOU ARE WRITTEN MESSAGE, I DON'T THINK IF YOU PASS YOUR PRIMARY SEX EXAM, BASTARD, HOUSEHOLD

Quote:
ILETRATE GO AND START FROM PRIMARY 3
IS ONLY JOBLESS MAN WHO CAN SEAT DOWN AND BE TYPING NONSENSE AND IRRELEVANT MESSAGE LIKE THIS, BECAUSE U DON'T NO HOW TO SPELL, WHO MAKES YOU A DIPLOMAT IN YOUR FATHER LOCAL HOUSE I THINK THAT IS WERE U RUN UR DIPLOMAT, BECAUSE U DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO SPELL THE FULL MEANING OF DIPLOMATIC, I SORRY FOR U, ANYWAY, ALL YOUR COURSE WE GO BACK TO AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND IT WE REMAIN SO IN JESUS AMEN

Quote:
THE COURSE WE TURN BACK TO UR FAMILY ONCE U READ THIS MESSAGE, U ARE COURSING UR FAMILY WITH UR OWN MOUTH SORRY FOR U,

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND THE COURSE WE REMAIN IN YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN, ONCE I SEND THIS MESSAGE ALL THE COURSE YOU VOMIT OUT IN YOUR ROUTING MOUTH WE GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE EVERYTHING WE TURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HOUSE HOLD, MARK MY WORD,

[email protected]
Quote:
WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM TODAY I HAVE COMMAND 50 EVIL SPIRIT TO ENTER IN YOU AND START WORKING IMMEDIATELY AND LEAD U TO DIE BEFORE 4 MARKET DAYS.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU FOOLING YOURSELF MIND YOUR BUSINESS...... FOOL, PIG BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
[ MR SATAN ] DONT FORGOT SATANS POWER IS UNDER ALMIGHTY GOD HANDS
THIS IS SON OF GOD, THE BROTHER TO JESUS CHRIST,

SO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN NOT APPOLOGISE ME ? WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY LOOSE AN IMPORTANT MAN IN YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR. LISTEN CAREFULL , I PROMISED YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ANOTHER PERSON THIS MONTH AGAIN. MY GOD NEVER FAIL ME, HE IS MY FIGHTER. YOU SATAN OF DEVILS. I MUST MAKE SURE I TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGOT IN YOUR LIFE SO THAT YOU CAN NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND MAIL TO SOMEONE YOU DONT KNEW.

MARK TODAYS DATE, BEFORE ONE MONTH YOU MUST SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU. THAT IS A PROMISED, SO KEEP ON SENDING FOOLISH MAILS TO ME AS A COWARD, YOU LITTLE RAT, LITTLE YAHOO BOY, YOU DONT EVEN PITY YOUR SELF AS A POOR BOY. YOUR DEATH IS ALSO WAITING FOR YOU SOON.
TAKE NOTE ALL YOUR FAMILY IS IN DANGER

Quote:
SEE YOUR SWITCH OFF PHONE NUMBER ,234 8153883440 SO YOU ARE AFRAID ? ANY DAY YOU OPEN THE PHONE DO CONTACT ME, I WANT TO TAKE YOUR LIFE THROUGH PHONE CANVASIATION.

IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TRY THAT BECAUSE AM WAITING. SEEN IS BELIEVED. ACTION TIME SO GET READY, NO MUCH TALK.

[email protected]
Quote:
bats will eat all your body befor u die....yow zaka mutu domi mutuwa yana kofan ka

[email protected]
Quote:
so painful you cannot speak simple correct english and you call yourself a diplomat. better watch your back and go back to school. Fool !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF AS YOU ALWAYS DO. IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE ONE PROSTITUTE. KEEP SUCKING ON HER P***Y SO SHE WILL NEVER GO

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE U HAVE TIME I GUESS I CAN HELP U WAST UR TIME BECAUSE U ARE A MISTAKEN CREATURE, A NONSENSE BABOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY FRUSTRATED LIKE YOUR PAPA WEY GO DIE FOR PALMWINE JOINT. YOUR MATE DEY WORK COLLECT CORRECT BAR , YOU NO SEE ANYTHING DO THAN TO DEY WRITE RUBBISH , YOU SUPPOSE BEG MAKE I LET YOU KNOW AS E DEY GO , INSTEAD YOU GO SEAT DOWN DEY VEX FOR WETIN GOD DO. AS GOD USE YOUR PAPA TAKE DO SAMPLE , GOD GO USE YOU TO DO SAMPLE VERY SOON. MUMU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT WORRY ABOUT ME BECAUSE I DONT AFFRAID TO DIE. AND ALSO HUMAN ARE MORTAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
na new work be this ?u better look for sometin else because oyibo no dey fear to die,na naija men dey fear death...punk ass

[email protected]
Quote:
no level for you all this one na mouth you get,you dey crazy ni or you no dey look face

[email protected]
Quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH.....NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. HE THAT IS IN ME, IS GREATER THAN HE THAT DWELL IN YOU

Quote:
I CAN SHOW THE WAY TO MAKE A BILLIONS, STOP BEHAVING FOOLISH, STREET BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear,
I am your master in everything you are talking to me your big daddy ok small boy.
Ameny people have you kill in your life now tell me small boy.

My small boy what is your problem now or you want me to pick you from where you how now ok because I still your master in anywhere small.
If you have any good talk about business contact me your master ok small.
There is no time for this ok.
Nobody like my lovely sweetest Jesus Christ ok
I will forgive you because of my lovely Jesus Christ my hope and my everything that you think in your life now.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL idiot.....back to you foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
biggest fool of 2012..that what u how...PUSSYHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
God pass you

[email protected]
Quote:
Please who are you and why you doing all this???? Please stop all this cuz i don't know what i have done wrong to you

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU LIKE YOU DONT WORRY YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Quote:
MONKEY YOU WILL SOON DIE NO NEED

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more insults culled from NaijaPals, from the same poster.

Quote:
Ajaänü, sallah-ram (dogo-nkwürä)! Epileptic fowl (dängwurü-ngwu)!! Boko-nä ram nyäsh-fucker!!!

Quote:
Cöm-cöm-cöm!!! Who b dis sef? U no even dress lyk ndi ofe-nmänü, & i respect ma originality, if nt, i'll giv u brutal brushin. Bümbo cläat

Quote:
Y u deh shine yö eyes behind ma bäk, abi u dön 4get say i nobi yö shemale)?? If u 3am again, i'll xplode dät bomb u tie under yö blökös

Quote:
Is betä he save dät his DIME (chicken change) 4 his burrial, dän comin out 2 commit suicide publicly lyk AGAMA lizard fighting 2 survive in hot-boiling water, or lyk a grasshopper gasping 4 lyf in d belly of a FOWL

Quote:
Chai! Chei!! Walähi-talähi!!! Dis shapeless AMOEBA, urgly, dirty & smelling pregnant-pig, is even mör pretty dän u. If u remove yö cloth, evrybdy will knw dät yö pregnancy is long overdue. U betä run out of dis post & hide in yö animal cave, b4 ppl perssive d odor of yö dirty ass-hole

Quote:
uhari is nw a common street bagger, useless almajiri, who spent all d money he teft in sponsoring boko-bänzäs. Ordinary Ibo-goat is more useful & sensible dän beast-Buhari, wit d sense of äkwüyä (Hausa goat). Dän gbürä-übänkä! Dän kütrüman-shege!! Ewü-awüsä!!!

Quote:
Faceless idiot, puree-boy, useless äshäwö slave. U go die wiä u dey wash äshäwö nyäsh & toto wit yö tongue & saliva. Waste sperm, bastard son of xpired ashawo

Quote:
C'mon, idiot must obey: Wil u flash-out, vamoose & disappear, all @ once?? U must run & hide wen d grand-masters are talking. If i catch u here again, i'll castrate u witout pain-releaver. Islamic slave! Timid Babylonian!! Bumbo claat!!!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^some good stuff I'll be putting to good use. Twisted Evil Thanks for sharing those

[email protected]
Quote:

Omo ode... Go scam your father for your village. With this your fake format. You know fit collect one naira. I also dey 4 that ikeja..... Go ask your friends how them take do am. Know be this kind mumu thing....... You won de fun EFCC 4 me abi Smile? Na God go punich u and your lappy wey u de used copy and post....
......... If them born ur dupe mother well. G
imm your facebook name or your number.
Ogun kill all ur family

[email protected]
Quote:

HEY MR MAN WETIN DE SUP INSIDE UR BRAIN SELF?HUH WHICH YOUR JOB I DE TOUCH TELL ME.YOU NO GET OT AT ALL YOUR OT DE VERY LOW I SWEAR,YOU FIT BE AXE MEN HE NO CONCERN ME OOO 4 UR PAPA POCKET U BE REAL OBOTE I SWEAR.ALL THE THING WEY YOU WRITE ME NA HIM GO HAPPEN TO YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WHO GO DE FEAR YOU PWESSH IF YOU GET JUJU NA WERE YOUR OWN STOP ANODA MAN START OO MAKE I YARN U FOOL LIKE YOU.GET THE FUCK YOU DE LEARN WORK FOOL OBOTE...CLEAR 4 ME JOR I DE PASS U DE SMELL I NO SEE AT ALL...

[email protected]
Quote:

No fit threaten me all what u wrote here is just a childs play,everlasting doom will be yours and your family that's all.......oloriburuku,omoale,oloshi
Sent from my ts2military device

[email protected]
Quote:

Ask your Mama and your sister, dem go tell you how my dick sweet reach.
Fuck your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:

You have really shown that you don't know thw rule of the game, you are just forcing yourself to by a guy man,
Be aware that you must surely go overboard by the VIKINGS.

YOU FUCKING BST (4Cool.

CALITO MARINE.

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE DIS YEYE MAN..WHY U JUST DEY BARK HERE LIKE DIS..NA PERSON LIKE U DEY DIE EARLY..I BELIEVE SAY UR MAMA DON DIE CAUSE IF SHE NEVER DIE,U NO GO DEY CURSE ANOTHER GUY MAMA..U DEY CALL ME SMALL PIKIN?..I BE UR PAPA PIKIN NI...SEE ME NO KNOW ALL DIS SHIRNE WEY U DEY TALK,BUT BELIVE ME,I GO TAKE QURAN SURE FOR UR MAMA..NA ONE NIGHT U JUST OWE ME..I GO TAKE ROSARY KILL UR PAPA..IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

Your papa no go make ham you go you go work into your problem like dis ni...people way no know you go cry for you say haaaa na woman being be dis i swear you go laugh go inside market you know go come back ur family go deny you with the kind death way you wan die .....

[email protected]
Quote:

na now i no say u know get sence the way you sound self show say u no be real guy man, you get to know who you dey talt to first b4 u start dey run ur tomotoes mount or man lik u. rich men don't make too much noise carwoard.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE DIS MAN..NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEY NO GET ANYTHING DEY TALK
RUBISH.PERSON WEY GET SOMETHING NO DEY SHOUT AS U DEY SHOUT...MR MAN
AM SPONSORING MR SELF WITH THIS GAME..I WON'T TELL MA SKUL BUT AM IN
MA HND LEVEL,WITH THIS GAME,I PAID HOUSE RENT,WITH THIS GAME I
HELP,WITH THIS GAME AM ON HOUSE PROJECT..I DON'T KNOW U AND DON'T CARE
TO KNOW UR MOTHERFUCKER ALL I KNOW IS MY SELF DAT AM DOING WELL AND NO
YAHOO BOY FIT OPPRESS ME AS FAR AS YA-LATEEF IS CONCERN..WOO MR MAN I
NO GET UR TIME,TOO MUCH INBOX FOR ME TO REPLY HERE/.

[email protected]
Quote:

na your papa u dey cos and make you carry your mama come na my home town.
you tell me say you get maga for line, aby make i no trow job again or
abi you de craz or you de mad?
boy take time oooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
No be your fault you are just jobless,if you are a real yahoo boy getting paid u nogo get time to the hack or send your papa this kins message na ogun go strike all your family down,slave

[email protected]
Quote:

MR EVERY THING YOU DEY DRIVE LAND ROVER YOU NO FIT SPELL AM "LAND ROVAR" SHAME ON YOU TRY GO BACK TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU MATE DEY SCHOOL U DEY RAPE SMALL SMALL GIRLS I KNOW U WELL

LAND ROVAR

[email protected]
Quote:

You're nothing but a pure fool.this is a give and take things so I don't see why the idiot of you bragging and raining curses on all your innocent family u stupid asshole..I don't know you from adam so what's the bragging all about?na all your jobs and watever u lay dat ur stupid hands on throughout the rest of ur life go they blow and will never be fruitful you this shamess motherfucker.You should learn how to act more matured in life and stop acting like a looser.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU NEED TO GROW UP BRAT!!! COME MAKE I SPOIL YOUR LIFE WITH MONEY IDIOT. TIME WEY YOU DEY TAKE TALK RUBBISH I DEY SHAYE FOR MY CRIB

[email protected]
Quote:

Dude its spelt smell and not smeal u dush bag low life homeless child. Ur best friend is fucking ur mother so hard nw wit viagra...really dnt hav time retards like u

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE FOOL NA SUCK NO BE STUCK...LOL.....GO SUCK YOUR MAMA PERIOD AND NOT STUCK ...OLODO,AMADI OHA FIRE YOUR GENERATION WHICH MUMU MONEY YOU GET TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY STAY ME GO FIND YOU COME WITH MY CREW NO WORRY I WILL COME WITH MY CREW JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY STAY BASTARD SHEY YOU GET CREW I GO SHOW YOU WETIN ME AND MY CREW FIT DO BASTARD OLD MAN LIKE YOU WE SUPPOSE DEY FARM DEY LOOK FOR CASSAVA YOU WAN TRY DO YAHOO OLD FOOL WE SUPPOSE DON RESIGN ALL YOUR MATE DON USE YAHOO MONEY DEY BETTER THINGS AND HANDS OFF FOR THE LITTLE ONES BUT YOUR OWN NO BE LIKE THAT.NA YAHOO GO KILL YOU AND ALL THAT MONEY ANOTHER PERSON WEY NO WORK FOR AM GO JOB AM WITHE EASE BASTARD LIKE YOU...........ANU OFIA

[email protected]
Quote:

I wish i could see you in person, i'll teach you lesson of your life so much so that you will not be able to open your mouth and explain to someone else.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You stach illiterate that does not know even little good spellings.

I do not blame you. It is the likes of you that give Igbo people bad name.

[email protected]
Quote:

Well you are a small boy that is looking for food to eat me and my partners we are investors you don;t no anything if you want war give me a date location and time don;t shout i will put you in my boot sine you said you are a big boy without a house or a future i will make you spend the rest of your useless jobless begging life in jail mugu like you if you are talking about that woman's work sorry na ne yr name no way apart from that that woman no get kobo so no let high bp to kill you family circle foolish man yahoo yahoo you mate the look for work you stay there with thief mind you de look for who you want dope robber like you and let me tell you na gun i gi take kill you since you say you be man if you no tell me were we go met even if na your mama ass we go cus wahala for inside her body she go regret while she born robber like you, you go no say no bi as them call papa no bi so they call mama stupid criminal like you come make i use you has my gate man make i de feed you still dey pay you 30,000 make you take dey manage your died life .for me if you ready give me your number i will visit you, you will no who is your father in this game come high land ask of me from any body even in mushin ask of me you think i am your fathers mate fool i me de fuck your mama ass na the funds when i de give your mama she take de feed you and your papa and sister and your bros when no get work i hope you fit give me date 2morrow b4 i move to NY i for off you all the seem i will control my boys to taskcare of you if i hear from you again and if you ever insult your father i will take your mail to mu club just watch what will happen to you without you name or pix since you want me to show you the evil in your mama;s ass.

well poor peole like you when fall comeout from arsharanmuta ass now so who now de talk if you no say you are a man just tell me were u de i promise you i no go kill you but you go see death face to face you lay down beg us well make i face my mugu i just drive your mama out of my bed becos she no sa bi fuck but bring your papa ass make i try

Sincerely

Ajana Don

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more upset lads for your consideration

[email protected]
Quote:

I can't understand you, please are sure you really finish nursery 0 before class 1/2

Ok! tell me one plus one =...............

Monkeys are in the Benin forest ..........you should rush to the nearest bush for your fellow monkeys. IKPU NNE GI THERE.

I can't fuck ur dirty ''Ashawoo ''mother ass wey dey smell like monkey ass

See monkey can't drive a taxi or even.........that your dirty mother's fucking SMELLING IKPU OTILE.

TELL YOUR MAMA THAT I REJECT YOU AND IKPU OTILLE DIRTY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MUGU...ENVY MUMU... NA UNA DEY WASTE UNA AND PERSON TIME.... LOCAL NAIJA BOYYYYY... EAT DRIED SHIT...MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:

God punish your mama and your generation...you cant even spell well and you talking rubbish...tell me where you dey stay for Lagos make we meet then that money wey you get see if you no go spend am for hospital dey stitch all your head wey me and my guys go take bottle design.

Quote:
YOU BE BIG FOOL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE I WONDER IF YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH......YOU MAMA YASH ...........BASTARD LIKE YOU GOD GO PURNISH YOU..WHY YOU NO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER OR TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY LIVE .....BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY IN GENERAL. YOU PUKE, WHAT HAVE YOU. AN ARTICLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. NOTHING BOY HOW MUCH DO U HAVE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YOU GO DIE FOR THAT LAGOS ROAD SOON NOW.
BUSHIT!

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont really share word with low life, a man that as make it big dont get stock with a job. i dont even know and yet you keep on insulting me, i have never been to the cafe for about 9yrs now i hardly live in the country, i will never use abusive word on someone i dont even know, how can someone cut your job wen you dont even browse together with, you ibo guy are just desperate illiterate, calling okija shrine for scam are you so cheap, go and get a decent education and use guy work as a part time you are a low live scammer, if you have made it big in this level i would know buy your level of interaction. you are a cheapy and iliterate low life sucker like you, you browse in the cyber cafe that is why you talk about cutting job, if you have a system at home you wont even think of someone cutting your job, how can someone browsing from is home, cut another mans job browsing from is won house go and ask your friends if that is possible. i am an offshore man i finish job abroad. are you telling me you are the only one that as the mugu email in this world? go and get a job if this work is not paying you, or go get education, i am not an ibo boy i am fom edo state but i have ibo guys as friend here in lagos and spain were i reside but i have never seen a low life jack like you.

go and do ritual is the easier way for your problem not even ashame of yourself calling okija shrine in an ilegal work you are doing i dont believe in juju in all my life i only believe in hard work and luck

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na fool just read the end of my mail come make I teach u military work,I go feed your whole family for years without affecting me!thunder fire your mama,u no get work u dey compose rubbish when your mate dey compose poem or format,....na ogun go kill u ,bastard,you will wroth on earth ni

[email protected]
Quote:

SORRY Igbo people never beheld this way as you said you and Igbo man is big lie am also Igbo from ohafia hahaha i will personally come to your burie before eat and drink you are very very stupid your mother toto well well

[email protected]
Quote:

Fool as u can see ,sending mail from a military device is not easy ...your papa no fit try am ,come make I teach you job so that u go feed your poor family..I no fit they folow u talk again coz I got loads of work to do .loads of money await me ,u just sit down for house they compose beef message ,na why your papa no prosper in life be that
Sent from my ts2military device

[email protected]
Quote:

NA YOUR PAPA YOU THEY TELL ALL THIS OK,IDOLT,STUPID BOY,MAD BOY,NA YOUR FATHER BE THAT ONYE OCHA ABI?,WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE?,OR ARE A BARSTARED?,

ONLY A BUSHBOY WILL BE ACT AS YOU HAVE ACT,YOU NEED TO BE GO BACK TO VILLIAGE WHERE YOU BELONG OK,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL WHAT YOU SAID TO YOUR FATHER IS COMING BACK TO YOU SOON OK,SO WAIT FOR IT,YOU WILL SOON DIE IN THIS YEAR FOR WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF OK,GO TO HELL YOU SATANIC BOY!!!,

[email protected]
Quote:

your personality and level of education can be easily be judge by your expression, why are you ibo guy so desperate that you go as far as insulting peoples parent and you think god will now bless your own parent, because you can easily corrupt your self on the net. you did not have a quality education. i will have kept you quite but it so sad that you bring in our parent into this dirty business i believe i have seen enough in this dirty business that will make you to be insulting my late parent for no reason, i dont even know you from adam, but if you think insulting people parent is the best legacy for you then you can carry on, for me i will never insult your own parent because you now drag me to your level which i have not.

you said i have not seen MTCN OR WESTY before well that is your own judgement, i will never be proud of making millions of people in such manner, is a perosnal issue everybody in this business have is or her reason for doing it ok mine and your might be different, but for the record stop insulting people parent, you can insult me ok i dont give a damn, but for my parent, i live you with your faith, what goes around comes around, i pray your both parent are still alive. somebody will also insult them very soon.

let me ask you a simple question: why are you so insultive in this unholy business, are you married, do you have kid, you often proud of shrine, why cant you just take the easier way out and make money and stop been abusive the shrine gives money you can use your manhood or any rituals if you are so desperate. to make money. i will never strip my self so low to be dirty with you. from the words that comes out of your mouth, it determine your level of education and interaction.

[email protected]
Quote:

na wha for you oo ...you no fit even spell land rover well self ..and you say you they drive am...if you sabi work well come teach me na

sender pmoney(warri boi )

Check out this mugu Laughing [email protected]
Quote:

lol
big boy nor dey make mouth my broda.
Google me make you know who i be
http://www.google.com.ng/search?num=100&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=frank+iyamu&btnK=Google+Search&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=

Frank Iyamu FKILLING.

u get tym take rite dis long note> HUH?
and na land rover you dey even use my boy na Range Sport and not Land Rover of 1999 nigh e dey use. my broda u stil dey try convinc ogbu like me mak ei stop work.Hahaha na we make street money before you rat enter na you nor knw d story. enter Edo State Benin make you ask fo seasons collection you go know memore.
My broda try cool down and huzzle all man dey.

Gimie your account number make i send youconfirm bar not your sheet below.

Frank Iyamu. AKA FKILLING SEASONS COLLECTION

[email protected]
Quote:

Thanks so much big boi !leave me and my style alone big boi guyman..by the way i'm not in 9ja..i dey try do my tins my own way...and 4 ur information i dont go to cafe okay .i work in my house and i run my tins well i mean very well..so keep ur MTCN 4 ur self..if you wan know me you fit halla my number okay..and stop sending all this kind msg to me guy boi guyman ..please own ur piss..

Thanks
Big Boi Guyman

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU SAY YOU NO DEY FAIR,GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER,,,YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL DO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,

[email protected]
Quote:

Ibu oyin ara, oyin beribe.. Check your english fool.. You need to go back to elementary school.. You talking about okija.. Damn fool, we own the fucking shrine..! Die boy.. Make sure you don't waste your time in the cafe sending useless messages.. Pay you dues and your transgressions would be forgiven, don't and see the consequences in 7days..

[email protected]
Quote:

HOPELESS FOOL, U DON CHOP ALL THE MONEY U MAKE FINISH THATS WHY U DEY FRUSTRATED. NA ME GO KILL U I GO FIRE YOU COS I DON MAKE MONEY PASS YOUR PAPA FOR THIS GAME. THAT YOUR WORK DON PAY ME TIRE MUMU FOOLISH HOPELESS IGBO FROM BUSH

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aisha El ghadaffi [email protected]

Quote:
we are all taking for a ride by some cheap hackers hacking all our box, but cjinedu is very insultive, somebody is doing all this to us all why cant you guy trace the problem and stop using abusive word to each other, did any of you use this webmail to bomb http://212.85.222.106/src/webmail.php. that is d course of all our problem for now you guys should trace who have that webmail he is our problem right now, olatunji, chinedu, frank and and the other guys

Is that about us? I use Frank as one of my names Laughing

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another batch of upset lads, cafe rats and touts for your consideration.

[email protected]
Quote:

emeka what is d problem why all the courses cant you address your issue in a more civilise way i dont evdn know you gus
but your mail keep on appearing in my inbox what is happening here please why all the courses

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER WHAT I DO BUT I STILL BELIEVE.NOW I PRAY IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD THAT EVERY THING YOU HAVE SAID WILL GO BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.UNLESS GOD OF CHOSEN IS NOT A GOD.
YOU ARE TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME.
YOU WILL CONFIRM WITH YOUR EYES.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUSH BE STUPID AND GO TO HELL YOU ARE SATANIC BOY!!!,

NA YOUR PAPA YOU THEY TELL ALL THIS OK,IDOLT,STUPID BOY,MAD BOY,NA YOUR FATHER BE THAT ONYE OCHA ABI?,WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE?,OR ARE A BARSTARED?,

ONLY A BUSHBOY WILL BE ACT AS YOU HAVE ACT,YOU NEED TO BE GO BACK TO VILLIAGE WHERE YOU BELONG OK,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL WHAT YOU SAID TO YOUR FATHER IS COMING BACK TO YOU SOON OK,SO WAIT FOR IT,YOU WILL SOON DIE IN THIS YEAR FOR WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF OK,GO TO HELL YOU SATANIC BOY!!!,

ALL THIS WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OK,SO KEEP ON BRING COURSE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES OK,

[email protected]
Quote:

LOOK AT YOU WE DEY TALK, YOU SMELLING MOUTH AND SMELLING ARMPIT, YOU NEVER BATH COME DEY TALK WITH A BIGGER BOY LIKE ME, I GO TAKE YOU GO SHRINE DO RITUAL FOR MONEY YOU BASTARD.

YOU NO EVEN GET PAPA, WHO BE YOUR PAPA? NO BE ASHAWO FOR IJESHA BORN YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

e be like say you wan die sha ..maybe you dey talk wit the wrong person...you be eiye abi cos una dey sabi talk ....you get lucky say i know dey nija i for like see your level sha no shaking sha god go punish you make i catch your head...how much you don chop....close your mouth big boys don,t talk ....use your head well oh..make you no go die this year..

[email protected] seems to be asking for all kinds of abuse. Feel free to share his number with angry lads, call him at 3AM etc.
Quote:

I am sorry, this email has been sent to the wrong recipient.. I don't know who this is and I have no idea what job you are talking about.. I am a respectable business man in this business.. And if you want death, I will show you fucking death.. We kill through emails, not just doing this we have been working right out of college.. I'm talking 02 you *DELETED* bastard.. So if you call yourself a man and you really want to sort this out.. Call me on 08033037026 or better still head down to nos 28 venerable olusola close.. Oluyole estate ibadan.. Then we gonna sort things out like men.. I know stupid boys like you.. Never been to anywhere in life and yet you want to die an untimely death.. It's your choice *DELETED*, you choose the wrong person to send this email to.. I am going to work hard to trace your email, I already got the header.. Just pinpointing is all that remains and you will see why there is dried fish and at the same time smoked fish..

You got no respect for the boss, check your vocabulary it ain't even correct and spell check can't even make amends to it... Guys with your attitude die early man.. Puff, you sleep and you don't wake up.. I am telling you shit,.. You *DELETED* fool.. Next time I see any email from you, I fucking swear you won't wake up the next morning for a reply..

[email protected]
Quote:

HOPELESS FOOL, U DON CHOP ALL THE MONEY U MAKE FINISH THATS WHY U DEY FRUSTRATED. NA ME GO KILL U I GO FIRE YOU COS I DON MAKE MONEY PASS YOUR PAPA FOR THIS GAME. THAT YOUR WORK DON PAY ME TIRE MUMU FOOLISH HOPELESS IGBO FROM BUSH

[email protected]
Quote:

LOL...na Die you dey, you no know where dey pain you. go ask your mama say
which group of men be you papa.....i dey Festac....come talk for my front
make i see you. IDIOT. Na guess your mama guess take chose papa for you,
you be think say na your real papa be that?

[email protected]
Quote:

god go punish you like that if them born you well gimme ur number make i follow you talk

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL HAVE TO DIE BEFOREANYBODY WILL DIE U GENREATION WILL DIE AND U WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE U GENERATION AS U READ THIS U WILL DIE U WELL NOT SEE TOMORROW MAY U DIE ACCIDENTALLY ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER WILL MOAN OVER U AND UR HOUSE HOLD. MAY DANGER BEFALL U AND UR ENTIR FAMILY. UR FATHER AN IDOIT LIKE U. COMMON HOSE BOY. FUCK UUR ARE STUPID IDIOT.BASTERD U AND UR SO CALL FATHER WILL DIE IN SATAN NAME. GO AND FUCK URMOTHER BASTERD FOOL. U WILL DIE FISRT. FOREVER U WILL GO CRAZY MAD AND DIE IN DEVIL NAME. DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE. WHEN U SLEEP U WILL DIE. WHEN U WAKE U WILL DIE. WHEN U EAT U WILL DIE. WHENWATER TOURCH U U WILL DIE.WHEN IT RAIN UPON U WILL DIE. WHEN U SEE THIS MESSGEE U WILL DIE. I COMMAND U NOW TO PACK EVERYTHING U INTEND FOR ME INSIDE UR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT BY FIRE FIRE AND DIEEEE DIEEEE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW STRIKING U DOWN AND U WILL NEVER GET UP AGIAN IN LIFE. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. AMEN AND AMEN.
AGENT OF SATAN 234 8153883440

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="thedevguy67"]Another day, another batch of upset lads, cafe rats and touts for your consideration.

[email protected]
Quote:

emeka what is d problem why all the courses cant you address your issue in a more civilise way i dont evdn know you gus
but your mail keep on appearing in my inbox what is happening here please why all the courses

Very Happy Think we're getting to a few of 'erm.

Sent out a modfied version of that Mark Hayden email to 1000 lads. Hopefully he gets a few calls Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM MUGUN TOO MUCH RED MEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[email protected]
Quote:
ATURRAKKA JAH JAHULLA JAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WORK WEY YOU CARRY FOR HEAD NA HIM GO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
YOU BE BASTARD THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE MANNERS. I SWEAR YOU BE OLD POOR GUYMAN IF NOT YOU WOULD NOT BE DRAGGING LITTLE SOMETHING.
EVERYBODY GO DIE BUT BET ME, YOU GO DIE FIRST THE FIRST PERSON WEY DO WICKEDNESS FOR THIS LIFE NA GULUSO, THE TIME WEY HE DO WICKEDNESS PEOPLE CATCH AND THEY BURRIED HIM ALIFE. SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU...POOR OLD MUGUN.

LISTEN I TAKE MANY WAYS SENIOR YOUR PAPA FOR THIS GAME. I DEY MAKE MONEY YOU BRAG AND HALLA.....POOR MAN WEY THEY HALLA.

I DONT HV BUSINESS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU BE REAL FOOLISH OLD FOR NOTHING SCAMMER.

OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY. YOUR PAPA AND MAMA , YOUR WIFE AND KIDS AND YOU YOURSELF WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF THIS NEW MONTH INSHA ALLAHU.

EVIL GO BEFALL YOU THIS YEAR BECAUSE NA YOU THEY FIND TROUBLE I NOR THEY DRAG WORK WITH YOU FOOLISH MAN. I FIT GIVE YOU MY JOB WEY DON GIVE ME $500,000 BEFORE MAKE YOU STRIKE YOUR OLD STYLE I SWEAR YOU WONT SEE 10KOBO BECAUSE YOUR WAYS ARE OLD AND POOR OLD FOR NOTHING GUY MAN

IN THE NAME OF THE BELOW NAMES OF GOD I AM PROTECTED AND EVIL GO BEFAL YOU.

ADONAI JEHOVAH SABBAOTH
BAIBBA TRRA HUBBI JAH ELOIJAH

ADONAI ASSIDAGAO GIGI ELL BARRAHU
JAH-HULA JAH

ATURRAKKA JAH JAHULLA JAH

ANYTHING WEY U LIKE MAKE YOU DO AS FAR SAY U ON READ AND SEE THAT ABOVE WORLD OF GOD, NA YOU GO KILL YOURSELF.. YOU GO TAKE YOUR HAND KILL YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY.
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF GOLD ALMIGHTY YOU GO USE YOUR HAND DO YOURSELF AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD pass u

[email protected]
Quote:
May thunder fire you and your generation, bastard..

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your papa,e no go better for you

[email protected]
Quote:
ARAMI

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG THAT U KEEP RAINING ABUSIVE WORDS TO ME ?PLS TELL ME

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND EVERY THING ABOUT YOU...IF YOU KNOW WHO ARE TALKING WITH I BEG YOU, YOU WOUILD HAVE BEEN TALKING THIS WAY.WELL I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY JUST TRY ME AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THE FILE YOU WILL SEE.. ASS HOLD DO YOUR BEST JU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A VERY BIG FOOL. WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE IN GHANA SO I CAN COME MEET YOU MYSELF.
IDIOT U ARE PROUD TO BE DEVILS OWN, WELL I AM NOT BECAUSE HE THAT IS IN ME IS HUNDRED TIMES GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN U
M.O.N.K.E.Y

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR VERY STUPID IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BLOODY BASTARD.GET LOST YOU FOOL. FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION TO DEATH..........

[email protected]
Quote:
Dog Bingo that is with you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
you re block head
You are nothing, but an empty vessel I have seen your power, you re nothing, go and fuck pig ass that is where you belongs, you and your entire families was originated from pig family according to the history, your useless father black money by nature have made a great mistake by not telling you of this history of your generation. Meanwhile I will ask my little daughter who is in primary one to lecture you because I can understand that the money your pig parents use to train you in school was totally in vain. NOTE: My powerful computer is still indicating some words Error! Error! Error! ---------() I will admit you free in my daughters class because you are still doing some mistake more and more BEAWRE ___BEWARE, EMPOWERD_____EMPOWERED you re block head

[email protected]
Quote:
HE WHO TRIED AND FAIL IS BETTER THAN HE WHO IS AFRAID TO TRY.SO RECIEVE DEATH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fooL

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mother and your sisters and your reretivs ok idiot kekenapepe will jam you see the small lest animal will go eat your mothers and your sisters toto and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha i will enjoy your sisters totor tunyt baga boy tell your mother to go and met obasanjo to fuck her well

[email protected]
Quote:
PIG.
YOU ARE ALREADY SUFFERING, OR DON'T YOU KNOW? ARE YOU ALIVE? STINKING THING. MY FIRST DAUGHTER WILL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND, SO YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO WITNESS IT. NOT ASHAMED WORKING FROM ONE CYBER CAFE TO ANOTHER. POVERTY WILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
U n ur group will all die prematurely . This is a curse dat will surely happen.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR
I can see you are making yourself (GOD ALMIGHTY) WHO GORGE THE WORLD, MAY GOD HAVE MARCY ON YOU, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

I can see you hold your life?

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD, THAT WHY YOU ARE MAKING STUPID STATEMENT, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU?

YOU REMEMBER WHAT JESUS CHRIST TOLD THE DADOSEES WHO WHAT TO STONE A WOMAN WHO COMMITTED ADULTERY

THANK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHERFUCKIN. BITCH ASSS SHIT. EAT SHIT AND DIE. LETTER FROM ME TO YOUR FUCHIN MOTHER . SISTER ,BROTHER, UNCLE, FATHER , YOUR DOG YOUR PIG ALL YA. EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Quote:
FACE YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESSS YOU DONT WANT TO DIE. IF YOU TRY ME AM GO TO FRY YOU LIKE CHICKEN. DONT MESS WITH ME. BECAUSE BOY ARENOT SMILING. FUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND YOUR FUCKIN MAMAFUCK U AND…

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, Anu Ofia. Animal is far better than you. You are not suppose to exist. You are a disgrace to human race.

You are A Nigerian, and you are living in Nigeria, then you are a Deputy Manager of Prudential bank of Ghana. DO YOU KNOW GHANA? You never cross border since in your life.

Now you are comitting your self more and more.

I have submitted this another website again to EFCC.

See the website:
xxxxxx

As you can see the headline: Deputy Manager - Anti-Fraud International

Now the EFCC have declared you the must wanted.

Once you are arrested, I will come to the court to witness against you.

You will enjoy the rest of your life in prison.

[email protected] (romance scammer)
Quote:
fuck u scammer!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
It is the Devil that you worship who will screw the shit outta your
mom and your sister.If you really claim to be who you are-The
Devil,Try me as I am a child of Jehova the Almighty.

Illiterate,better go back to the elementary school and check your spellings.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is eating you up wetin them take from you weh make satan select you as the next to die. make you carry yam go because na hell fire you de go and na only yam you go fit roast

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SERVANT WHILE I AM THE MASTER..YOU WILL NEED TO BUY COW FOR SACRIFICE WHILE I AM THE SHRINE ITSELF.

Quote:
SHUT UP? AKPAMU..TO WRITE MUGU YOU CAN NOT..ANU OHIA. I AM FROM ODUNKUME IMO STATE.SO TRY AND SEE? EWU GAMBIA

Quote:
SHUT UP YOU..HUNGRY MAN..EVEN ONE CIDIS YOU NEVER MAKE FOR THAT GHANA WEY YOU DEY.OTHER GUY MEN PEOPLE DE FEED YOU..YOU NO DEY SHAME.DEPUTY MANAGER AKPAMU..GO LEARN WORK BEFORE HUNGARY KILL YOU THERE.NA AGENT OF TOTO WEY YOU BE SO MAKE YOU GO FUCK ALL THOSE OLD MAMA WEY DE FOR GHANA.MKPI SINCE YOUR PAPA BORN YOU, YOU KNOW WETTING BE DOLLAR.ATURU AWUSA.TRY ME MAKE I SHOW YOU.YOU BE AGENT OF SATAN.NA LOW LEVEL WEY YOU DEY.ME NA ARUSI..SHRINE WEY GET MY OWN AGENT..SO TRY AND SEE?

[email protected]
Quote:
this you are be saying for the past 4months and the more you send them the more i take money.shali look for some thing to do with your life and with your time,am blessed already.me and my god done sign undertaking my guy hahaha.in case you never know am a dual emeretus vi_land mp and spidolina mp.if you no what that mean you will no me but if you don't no you will never know.i need your urgent reply because i want to help you okay my boy.hahaha.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot rejected human being like you what are you doing in net criminal in-fart in any thing you put hand it will fail, you your self you will surf-fer till the end of your life furnish wise idiot, you course me be-course that i trow you far-mart you greedy man come and carry money idiot full like you looser, be-course that you are a devils advocate god will send you to hell fire bingo full.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGWU EGO 1 OF IGBO LAND BAKASI IS LOOKING 4 YOU RITUALISTIC MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama will die without eating any thing from you.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER KILL YOU BE CAREFUL. FULLO..................................

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU REALLY GET TIME. LOBBER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
As you are agent of satan so shall it be.Goat better pass you becos u
no get work to handle thats why u get time to send all this.

Think Again Goat

[email protected] *?*
Quote:
Stupid Muslim asshole.

I'm a white woman who like to fuck and to walk nude on the beach even in retarded Arabic countries.

Fuck yourself small dick Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
AGBAWANYA OTILEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your familys MUGUN,YOU SHALL NEVER SEE END OF 2012.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE ARA, AMU NNAGI, OTELE REE KWAA NNEGI.

I AM EMPOWERED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD JEHOVA AND I WILL VOKE ANGEL URIEL TO BURN YOU WITH FIRE WHILE ANGEL MICHEAL TO PUSUE YOU WITH DIVINE SWORD TO CUT YOUR SMALL HEAD LIKE A RABIT.

I DIOT MURDER FUCKER, I HAVE CURSED YOU AND SO SHALL IT BE, YOU WILL BE A VAGABON TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL NOT COLLECT EEVEN A PENNY ON THIS GAME.

YOU WILL TURN TO BE MY GARDENER AND SLAVE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU IDIOT MUMU YOUR EYE IS GOING TO BLEND ON THE SYSTEM. GET LOST

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your mama way dey sleep with cows and dogs for penny, and your papa way dey fuck dead body for penny just to raise funds for u school fee, u dey tell

OF MONKEY CLAN AND VILLAGE OUTKAST I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU SPRITUAL AND YOU MUST REGRET YOUR ACTIONS.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HE THAT KNOWS JUJU. THE JULU WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST KISS THE SATAN ASS FROM YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother,fuuuuuuk u bastard,do u need money?come let me give u money idiot,fuck you and enter family hopeless idiot,your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most wild beast i have ever come across. you are seeing yourself as someone that has build house and have a ride and you think you have become rich. i thought you want to tell me that you have estate and chains of companies. you are a very poor rat dont write to me again or else you will see what you are looking for ax hole

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THIS U SAID HERE HAPPEN TO YOU COZ U DESERVE IT, IDIOT BLACK MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN you are already dead bcos God has power over Satan like you

Bastard fuck ur household mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL YOUR MOTHER SAY ME MUGU GO COME FUCK HER THIS NIGHT, SO I WILL TAKE POSSITION TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER UNTILL SHE WILL CRY AND YOU WILL TELL ME TO STOP, IDIOTE TELL YOUR PAPA SAY ME I GO CUT HIM PENISE OFF

FBI-will arrest anybodies who is claiming to be Mr.Mike Jim Ovia, all
my coorespondant take note.

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you please because i do not know who u are please can you tell me about you and why not you talk to person that you don't know ok tell me your name or you stop send an email to me

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN. I WONDER THE FAITH OF THE FAKE BANK THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WORK IN GHANA. LOOK GUYS WHO WORK GENUINELY IN THE BANK DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY THE TRASH THAT YOU ARE PLAYING OK. GO AND ROTTEN IN HELL.

OLRIBURUKUTUU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER SISTER AND PIN YOUR HEAD ON A STICK IN YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL SOON BLOCK YOUR ID JUST TRY ME
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A POOR MONKEY THAT NEED FOOD TO EAT BUT YOU WILL SOON DIE JUST SOME WEEKS YOUR FAMILY ALREADY IN MY HAND SOMEBODY WILL DIE VERY SOON AFTER 4DAYS YOU WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
EKPU NNE GI BU EKPU EZI OK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER. YOU ARE A BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
holly ghost fire back to sendser
if u like call your self bongo sikwe u have no work that is wy u have time doing nonsen claiming guy man wy u are a junior guy u are already cause no need for me to cause u but be carefull or i will just give u days that u will stay in life and die or wat u are going to serve until u die fuck your mother hax hol sheat local boy

[email protected]
Quote:
your father you mama God kill them a am a big boy wiet two moto
fuck you mama and you papa i am son of God if you wlit me you dead

[email protected]
Quote:
u r a bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Agent of pure water, u are frustrated in naija, i am aware, don't worry i will send you some dollars.

[email protected]
Quote:
go and die with your fuking mother

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a very biggggggggggg foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that is what u are dont make good use of time until GOD AND HIS ANGELS SRICK U DOWN.

ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL LIKE YOUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
let Holy Ghost fire consume you as you read this email.Yourpeices will still arrested.bloody scammer,better find a job..money u serve devil abi.make ogoro eat u join.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don`t know you and i know that you are just a little rat. listen to me, you are power less since you are agent of satan. i have JESUS. so you cannot harm me and i will never beg for what i don`t know about, so fuck off and do something with your time.. start sending mails to clients and stop wasting time.. ode like u .palsm 121 is for me. so there fore you are just wasting your time..

Quote:
fuck off and die in the name of Jesus .. you are powerless and useless.. you cannot do thing because i have Jesus.. go and do something with your time.. ode

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST MAKING MOUTH. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUU

U SATAN DIE....................................BYE

LOOK FOR SOME THING TO DO OK

.................BYE GO TO HELL MY SATAN

.........................GOD IS THE KEY......................

THIS BOX IS FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........GO AND DIE DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Animal on uniform.

ASUASUA

[email protected]
Quote:
full
idiot rejected human being like you what are you doing in net criminal in-fart in any thing you put hand it will fail, you your self you will surf-fer till the end of your life furnish wise idiot, you course me be-course that i trow you far-mart you greedy man come and carry money idiot full like you looser, be-course that you are a devils advocate god will send you to hell fire bingo full.

[email protected]
Quote:
you have lost your mind i personally advice you to meet DADDY T.B JOSHUA HE WILL BELIEVER YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
i have also forgiving you because you don't know what you are doing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EMAIL ID IS UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY HEADQUATERS @ MAIL.COM
FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS
THIS IS NOT UK PHONE NUMBER. THIS IS AFRICA PHONE NUMBER. FAKE UK PHONE NUMBER
I WILL NOT CALL YOU
YOU ARE A THIEF,ARM RUBBER,SCAMMER

[email protected]
Quote:
FEW DAYS
MONKEY YOU NEVER DIE BUT YOU HAVE ONLY FEW DAYS JUST WAIT AND SEE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Baba wetin dey happen..Baba why you come dey pour sand inside my garri na how you go dey tell maga make him no dey mind my won 4mat na abi you wan make we spoil de work? she yan me every even say she go travel come benin or you feel say na you get power pass? I just dey yan you because i wan make we reason am first but if you no want den we go spoil the work...me don dey dis game before u so na one key i go trow the maga and every tin you work am go spoil..so send me your number make we yan if you like.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can't even make a simply English go back to school to be brush up you illiteracy, i pity your generation of fools. I course the day you were born you were sold out for slave hood, can you remember when you saw you village last.
You fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS,I DON`T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU DON`T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO,FORGET ABOUT THE FORMAT U SEE I KNOW HW TO HANDLE MY MAGA`S SO YOU CAN`T EVEN NEAR THEM ATALL

[email protected]
Quote:
????? be cow fool wetin be job mumu......hw ??Ç? ????? get

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD,WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS,IGBO OR NOR IGBOS.TO SATART WIT AM A LAGOS BOAY FROM AJAO ESTATE.YOU FOOLSSSSSSSSSSS,DIMAKARAT,BENCHORT

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME ON YOU WITH UR POOR ENGLISH; AM NOT IBO OK, KNOWING THE HISTRY OF NIGERIAS HOWEVER , I MUST NOT FAIL TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE IBO TRIBES ARE THE ORIGINAL NIGERIANS KNOWN BY THE WHOLE WOLRD OK, AM A GHANAIAN AND I HAVE TRAVELLED TO MAY AFRICAN COUNTRIES. WHEN YOU CAME TO GHANA HERE YOU WILL FOUND YOROBA GHANA, YOU HAVE YOROBA LOME, YOU HAVE YORUBA BURKINA FASO, YORUBA COTONU ; IN FACT, NO
ONE CAN EVEN EXPLAIN WHERE THIS YORUBA TRIBE CAME FROM ; YOU ARE ALSO IN NIGERIA AND CLAIMING TO BE NIGERIANS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND ASK YOUR FATHERs ANSESTORS WHERE YORUBA TRIBE CAME FROM FOR GOD SAKE, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITHOUT GIVEN ME YOUR REAL NAME IN FULL I NEED TO TAKE IT TO THE SHRINE FOR GOD TO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION FOR CALLING ME AN IBO AND INSULTING ME FOR NO REASON ANYWAY, I CAN FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR SENSES

[email protected]
Quote:
OLORI BURUKU!!! FRUSTRATION DON FINISH YOU!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a foolish idiot, hungry yoruba pib

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE DIS SMALL BOI OOOO.U DEY MAD?COME WASH MY G -WAGON FOR ME COS I KNW U ER JUST A CAR WASHER.
SMALL BOI LIK U WEY DON MANAGE DEY GAME.U DONT KNW HOW TO TALK AT ALL.WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME FIELD SO IF U SEE A RUBBISH FORMAT,ALL U GAT DO IS GO AHEAD AND SAY CHANGE UR FORMAT.
SMALL BOI GO N SUCK UR MAMAS PUSSY.DIRTY BOI LIK U.U BELONG TO D OLD WORLD OK.WORK ON UR SPEECH.U LACK MANNERS MA BOI
REGARDS
UR MASTER

[email protected]
Quote:
Hack and carry don't worry i am a made man already i can dash u some jobs go ahead and hack ok

[email protected]
Quote:
CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY MONKEY BOY JOBLESS AMUIBAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the most bigest fool i have ever seen in my life. You are noting but a big full.Your sense organ is so low that you dont know how to command english. You are a disgrace to G.men i guess you have not made a cent of this game looking at your write up. I will look for you and deal with and the same time fuck your mother and sisters and they will give birth at the same time. Fool. You little rat i will tell you we run things in the world both Naija and Abroad. We are the real men you know what i mean u morron.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A TOTAL LOOSER BECAUSE THIS ARE THE BIG PLAYERS ...WITH THE BEST OF CONTACTS YOU CANT BEAT THE REACH................FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT FOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL MONKEY, FRUSTRATED POOR ANIMAL. F*CKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU ND GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLL WE OWN THIS GAME ALRIGHT??????????????? POOR GUY LIKE YOUUU GET LOST

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FELLOW
BASTARD YORUBA (OFEOSE MAN) JOHN YORUBA CAME HERE AS A CARPENTER .IT WAS THE IBOS WHO OPENED HIS EYES ASKED HIM TO THROW AWAY HIS TOOLS AND FOLLOW US .JUST LIKE THE BIBLICAL PETER WHO THREW AWAY HIS NET A FOLLOWED JESUS. HE (JOHN= BFOLLOWED THE IBOS AND NEVER REGRETED IT . THE OTHER MIKE ( KABBA) WAS A WELDER IN KADUNA WHERE HE NEARLY GOT BLINDED AND ONE CHIEF IN KADUNA NIGERIAN ASK HIM TO THROW AWAY HIS WELDING TOOLS AND FOLLWED HIM ..HE IS HERE TODAY BOUCING.
THE LIST IS ENDLESS. EVEN THE FOOLISH YORUBAS WHO CLAIM TO COME FROM NIGERIA WHEN NO BODY KNOW THEM AS NIGERIANS DECIDED TO SPOIL IBOS NAMES SAYING THEY BROUGHT WAYO TO THIS LAND THAT THE IBOS WANT TO SPOIL THIS COUNTRY FOR THEM.THAT WE THE IBOS SHOULD ALLOW THEM TO CARRY THEIR WARES ON THE HEAD AS THEIR CUSTOM IS AND MOVE ABOUT FOR THEIR DALY BREAD OF BUYING AND SELLING . MAYBE YOU WERE NOT HERE IN 1999 OR YOU ENTERED COMPUTER GUY BECAUSE JOHN OR MIKE RETURNED WITH CARS THEN YOU JUMPED INTO 'COMPUTER GUYMAN' GO AND ASK JOHN YORUBA BECAUSE HISTORY CANNOT BE ERAZED. SO SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
U b real pussy,..Ok,come hack my box make i see you..hahahahahahaha,go work guy nd no dey talk shit like this...I no get time to type all dis long thing but good luck and i wish you to dey collect as i dey collect...

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL HAVE TO DIE BEFOREANYBODY WILL DIE U GENREATION WILL DIE AND U WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE U GENERATION AS U READ THIS U WILL DIE U WELL NOT SEE TOMORROW MAY U DIE ACCIDENTALLY ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER WILL MOAN OVER U AND UR HOUSE HOLD. MAY DANGER BEFALL U AND UR ENTIR FAMILY. UR FATHER AN IDOIT LIKE U. COMMON HOSE BOY. F*CK UUR ARE STUPID IDIOT.BASTERD U AND UR SO CALL FATHER WILL DIE IN SATAN NAME. GO AND F*CK URMOTHER BASTERD FOOL. U WILL DIE FISRT. FOREVER U WILL GO CRAZY MAD AND DIE IN DEVIL NAME. DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE. WHEN U SLEEP U WILL DIE. WHEN U WAKE U WILL DIE. WHEN U EAT U WILL DIE. WHENWATER TOURCH U U WILL DIE.WHEN IT RAIN UPON U WILL DIE. WHEN U SEE THIS MESSGEE U WILL DIE. I COMMAND U NOW TO PACK EVERYTHING U INTEND FOR ME INSIDE UR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT BY FIRE FIRE AND DIEEEE DIEEEE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW STRIKING U DOWN AND U WILL NEVER GET UP AGIAN IN LIFE. DIE DIE DIE CHOKE ON IT DIE DIE DIE DIE. AMEN AND AMEN.
AGENT OF SATAN 234 815 3883440 234 817 5519974

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION. "OLORIBURUKU OSHI" DIRTY YORUBA BOY WEY NEVER BATH WELL .... SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH YOU ARE NOBODY IN THIS GAME
IYALIYA EHH

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS,I DON`T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU DON`T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO,FORGET ABOUT THE FORMAT U SEE I KNOW HW TO HANDLE MY MAGA`S SO YOU CAN`T EVEN NEAR THEM ATALL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IDIOT MAN? U NO GO EVER GET MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE AND ONE DAY DEM GO CATCH U WITH THAT HACKER WEY U DEY DO.
NA DEATH REMAIN FOR U IF U NO LEAVE THAT HACKER JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
MEN YOU STRONG I RESPECT U. I AM NOT IBOI. BUT NEVERTHELESS, I MUST CONFESS, I RESPECT U MEN.. ITS ALL A GAME.. ITS ABOUT BEEN GOOD AT WAT U DO. MUCH RESPECT BOSS.

[email protected]
Quote:
olatunji who be you again, na wa oh all this ibo boys are very insulting on the net one of them as been insulting my parent eversince for no reason claiming i hack is box and i dont even do hacking he isn a very low life moron uneducated fool that suppose to sale spare part in the market, imagine an inliterate insulting my parent because of 419 work what a shame on the ibos, they are race that dont suppose to exist on this planet

[email protected]
Quote:
ASK YOUR MOTHER VERY WELL AND SHE WILL TELL YOU THE REAL TRUTH THAT I AM YOUR BOILOGYCAL FATHER, WELL I AM SORRY I INPREGNANTED YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I TRAVELED OUT OF NIGERIA FOR MY FIRST TREEP YOU WERE BORN ON MY BEHALF THAT IS WHY PEOPLE CALLED YOU BASTERD.
SECONDLY I REFUSED YOUR MOTHER AND YOU BECAUSE SHE IS AN OJUELEGBA UNDER THE BIDGE POBLIC HALK ASHAWOOOOOOO.
YOU BETHER GO AND FINED OR LOOK FOR YOUR BOILOGYCAL FATHER NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LAIT OR ELS YOU WILL REMAIN BASTERD ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIVE.

[email protected]
Quote:

How many yoruba's make big money from this game? think abt it fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
God will Punish your entire generation and watch out how Boko Haram will bomb you and your family over there. I know you have not even travelled out of your Yoruba Village let alone boarding a flight to abroad. You should be ashamed of yourself that you are a typical Yoruba man that talk very loud with your month wide open for a common house fly to fly in and you swallow it as usual. I hate you people with full of Passion, hopeless set of animals in Nigeria. Devils

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU STARTED HACKING AND MAKING THE BIG MONEY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SO-CALLED BLOOD MONEY....??? WHO KNOW YOU AND HOW MAN COMPANY HAVE YOU BUILT....??? HOW MANY OF YOUR MISERABLE FAMILY MEMBER HAVE YOU HELP TO BECOME A NOTABLE MILLIONAIRE....???
PREPARE FOR YOUR FUNERAL THIS MONTH......YOU STINKING CORPSE WITH ANIMAL HEART...!!!!
GO AND ROTTEN IN HELL....!!! HOLY GHOST FIRE ALL OVER YOUR BODY...!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
G0mer im a beginner, you started like me too. If you can send me a format, fine and good.

[email protected]
Quote:
we are all taking for a ride by some cheap hackers hacking all our box, but cjinedu is very insultive, somebody is doing all this to us all why cant you guy trace the problem and stop using abusive word to each other, did any of you use this webmail to bomb http://212.85.222.106/src/webmail.php. that is d course of all our problem for now you guys should trace who have that webmail he is our problem right now, olatunji, chinedu, frank and and the other guys

[email protected]
Quote:
IS ONLY A FOOL THAT TALK LIKE YOU YOU CLAIM A BIG BOY IN STREET AND YOU TALK NONSENSE HERE BRING JUST BRING YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU IF YOU SELL YOUR PAPA HOUSE IF HE GET SELF.
REGARDS
TRY BRING YOUR INTEL ABEG MAKE I CALL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard fool ,if i get u there u wil kn who i be .fool. fern dere mugu.many d God of Axe men visit u tonit

[email protected]
Quote:
Joor shey ko kin sey wipe Ogun fe pa e???? what the f*ck is this all about shey me and u get bizz ni abi wo fe foju sukune NI????

[email protected]
Quote:
ou dey made na your papa start gee as you be big man you still dey nija you nor dey shame where them creat computer your mamaself still dey akara for village one kobo you nor dey get rosting fool come out of that your rat hole for outside world make we see your game Jew like you pose f*ck off.

[email protected]
Quote:
what a fool...idiot...omo OYO ni...mumu...........ode.....na u sabi..fool poor poverty rat..make your family suffer with poverty idiot..your mama or father got no game idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I hope you find the jobs I'm giving to cut very interesting................Lolzzz.....By now you should made more than enough money as CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE....Lolzzzzzz.......Next time learn to shut your freaky mouth up and face your problem.....If i get one more email from you, i will hack your desktop and crash your system......Ole-buruku....Ole....buruku..Ole-buruku

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU LIKE U, SLAVE SON OF A HARLOT IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

Yes Bro you're right am tired, gbogbo wahala won sunmi self

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR STUPID YORUBA
YOUR ARE A BASTARD FOR THIS YOUR COMMENT,AND LET ME TELL YOU AHVE HAVE MAKE A BIG MONEY WITH THIS FORMAT,YOU YORUBA ARE SABOTAGE AND A YORUBA MAN CAN NEVER RULL NIGEREIA AGAIN I PRAY ONE DAY I WILL MAKE MUCH MONEY THEN I WILL BOMBER YORUBA LAND THE HAUSAS IS BETTER THAN YOU,I CAN DO SOMETHING WITH HAUSA MAN SUCCESSFULLY BUT I CAN'T DO WITH YORUBA MAN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TRUST WORTHY SHAME ON TO YOU YOU PEOPLE ARE JUDAS IN THE BIBLE THAT SALE JESUS CHRIST SHAMELESS PEOPLE IS ONLY THAT MR JONATHAN DON'T KNOW HIS RIGHT THAT IS WHY THE BOKO ARAMS IS USING THIS OPORTUNETY TO BOMB IGBOS, IBGOS YORUBA HAUSA IS NOT MERIT TO BE THE SAME,LET ME TELL YOU YOU ARE A SLAVE IN THAT COUNTRY THAT YOU ARE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA BASTARD MAN,
YOU NO GO DIE BETTER WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU ANY WHERE YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
olatunji he goat, I am either IBO nor Your ngbati so shame on you & your riches. Be a good person even if you are the best of what you do and try not to say you are the best let people say it for you.try to be of good brother
Thanks
habiba khalifa

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls respect urself so that i we respect myself too, am not sending the
format to u so pls respect urself b4 we start insulting ourselves

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU IDIOT YORUBA MONKEY GO AND DIE FOR SHIT

[email protected]
Quote:
0LATUNJI G0MER YOUR STUPID MAN, SMELLING YORUBA PEOPLE , YORUBA'S ARE MOST WICKED AND GREEDY TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,RUSBISH MAN LIKE YOU TO OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH TO INSULTING STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD (THE IGBO), NEXT TIME YOU SEND THAT NONSENSE EMAIL TO ME I WILL SEND EFCC OR FBI TO YOUR HOUSE. COWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey tunji, my name is akeem and you might be right about the format. i wasnt in the game when back in home and here i am trying to survive too i will love to be good in GEE as well if you can help me out
omo oduduwa ni mi oooo baba

[email protected]
Quote:
I HATE ASSHOLES RUNNING THEIR MOUTH. GET THIS LITTLE ASSHOLE SOME JOBS TO DO INBOX. OLUKUUU, TELL ME SOMETHING WAY I NO FIT DOOO

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="TownEnder"]
thedevguy67 wrote:
Another day, another batch of upset lads, cafe rats and touts for your consideration.

[email protected]
Quote:

Very Happy Think we're getting to a few of 'erm.

Sent out a modfied version of that Mark Hayden email to 1000 lads. Hopefully he gets a few calls Very Happy:

Very Happy Awesome news about the "dirty cheap hackers" are getting under a few of these lads skin. Thumbs up Funny to watch.

This should get even, I wonder how a big boy like that Mark Hayden lad will handle all of this attention Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Your papa dey mad ,i gat more guys na ur mama be pussy wey my dog dey fuck any time . . If you like reply ur mama back na God go punish you .

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY MAD HE NO GEO BETTER FOR ALL UR GENERATION,WU U BE U DON DO MISTAKE TRAVEL NOW U COME DEY DO AS IF YOU BE JAGABAN OGUN LO MAPA EE ONI DELE LAYO IWO LORIBURUKU YII.ARA LO MAPA EE OMO ALE YOU ARE MAD..........MISTAKE TO UK DEY OPEN FUCKING MOUTH DID U KNOW WU U ARE TALKING WITH U THIS FOOLISH GUY BASTARD ALL UR GENERATION NA BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a total illiterate and if not for 419, some idiot like you would never ever have the guts to talk to someone like me. You are not in my class and can never be because I am light years ahead of you. You cannot compete successfully with me on any grounds so don't even start. Just pack up your filthy mouth and stop typing stupid e-mails to me in capital letters to emphasize your block illiteracy!

You are the mugu because the only thing you know is how to dupe idiots like you while on my own part, I can easily dupe you that claims to be a guy. You are a dumb ass, an idiot, a stink, bush meat and definitely, you must stink to high heavens in real life! Go get a life, you lowly bastard and next time, watch your brains before running your filthy unwashed mouth in badly worded e-mail messages. I am not your class!

You monkey! I don't go to cybercafes... fool!

[email protected]
Quote:
Okobo mumu u nor get sense if u be yahoo boy the name way u dey see there na real name mumu Okija my axe...Go fuck ur mother's axe

Boko Haram go kill your family...Tell me where u dey make my boys come delete u...u go no baba na baba

[email protected]
Quote:

Oboy I no dey go cafe, I have my own hause, ok, I have my own car so don't call me a small boy ok

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto idiot u dey drive land rovar.come to senegal come see my hammer 4

[email protected] should get an award for this one
Quote:
Listing to me you foolish untrained goat , go and suck your mother pussy idiot like you.

See how you butterfly looking for honeymoon, i have noting to tell you that go and suck your mama pussy and also go to hell with all your generation monkey like us come on go to hell with all your generation
i know that very soon you are going to die snack like you
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

Fuck your ass one million times !!!!

Thanks

Egbe ebu mbe

[email protected]
Quote:

Iku loma Paaaaa iyaaaa eee and it baba eeeee ti iku koba paaa won... Gbogbo Idile eee ma parun ni oruko nla olorun, she mo mooo I yaaaa eee ri ni? Kruwa masz, shebi iyala yaaaaa eee mor Ogun ? Ogun yen nor lo ma paaaa iya eee..... Olofo, ooo maaa bu gi je ku ni, babaa eee loma paaa iyaaa eee pelu.... Na you be EFCC abi, no worry your location is traceable if na Cafe self the cafe go bomb ni......

[email protected]
Quote:

Your Father go die by motor accident. you go blind before you reach
50 years. na you go first ur mama and your papa die. if you die dem
nor go see your dead body.

[email protected]
Quote:

Your father nor reach me you still be uncivilized man instead make you go find how you go take solve your bastard life problem with your big belle you think say me and you dey the same level God na him bi my king nothing wey any man do wey go shake me i nor fear you your mother fucking puss go fuck your rotten mama pussy you wey nor fit do legit without 419 you are ilitrate where i stand talk dey nor born your mama well you talk about gun as if i got none bring it on blood for life ogun kill your generation fuck off you,you this mother fucking son of a bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
na now i see say u be big fool , go to school ? i wont went ...u no get respect for mothers, i wonder the woman wen born u the joy wen she go dey feel wen she carry u for belle not knowing say na unscrupulous illiterate wen be complete miscreant, i no wetin dey worry u na becus u no get childhood .......................u get maga? na u create dem, wakeup time nor dey guy .......see your fake id sef EFCC nor be FBI ...COW....HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to using one of Fatter Siam's posts, I was able to get this response...

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY U BE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH TO ADDRESS ME THAT WAY. SHEY U KNOW SAY NA U MUMU PASS TO DEY REPLY MAIL FROM UR CHAIRMAN, FOOLISH FOOL. NO MATTER WHO U BE GUY, I NO SEND U AND UR LEVELS. NO LET THIS LITTLE INTERNET DEY MAKE UR MOUTH RUN.

BASTARD

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO BE EIYE BECAUSE NA ONLY EIYE DEY BEHAVE LIKE NEW BORN BABY

ALL D CAUSE NA U AND UR FAMILY LIFE E DEY GO, FOOL BEAST WITHOUT MANNERS.INSHUT I NOR FIT FOLLOW U INTERRACT BECAUSE U NOR REACH AT ALL. U STILL BE SMALL BOY. YEYE INJEWS WEN U DONE MANNAGE ENTER DONE SPOIL U.
BUT I PROMISE U SAY WEN STRESS DEY I GO CONFIRM U WITH MY OWN TOOLS. I KNOW U VERY WELL, WHERE U DEY SLEEP, WHERE U DEY STAY UR AREA BET AMU NOR GO PASS DIS YEAR I MUST KILL I BET U, ELEBE LIKE U FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
BAD GUY
YOUR MAMA TOTO DE SMELL WEY YOUR PAPA DON GO DRINK OGOGRO B4 HE COME FUCK YOUR MAMA NA HIM MAKE YOU NO GET SENCE ASHAWO OJUELEGBA PIKIN,DEAD DOG LIKE YOU MODA FUCKER U THINK SAY YOU SABI JOB COME I WILL TEACH YOU YORUBA MAN SENCELESS PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE BASTARD, SMALL RAT LIKE YOU DEY ACT. WATIN U KNOW SMALLY. SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND ADDRESS IF YOU NOR GO DOWN IN 24 HOURS KNOW SAY NOR B ME YAN. IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE MAN GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND YOUR PICS DEN I GO GIVE YOU MINE MAKE WE SEE WHO GALLANT PASS. YOU WEY UR MAMA STILL DEY FEED. FUCKING BASTARD.

NA ME BE UR CHAIRMAN, CHAIRMAN WEY TEACH YOU DIS CUT AND NAIL WORK WEY U DEY DO. *DELETED*. I GET I REVELATION FOR YOU. D MAN WEY U THINK SAY NA UR PAPA NOR B UR PAPA OOO BECAUSE I KNOW UR MAMA FOR LAGOS DAT YEAR WEY ONE BEGGER DEY FUCK HER FOR UNDER BRIDGE. ASK UR MAMA QUESTION SHE GO TELL YOU D TRUTH BECAUSE UR PAPA AS CLAIM HE SPERM NA SO SO WATER E NOR EVEN FIT LAY EGG NOT TO TALK OF PIKIN LIKE U THOUGH U BE BORN TROWEY SHALL. AS YOUR MAMA CHEAP REACH BEGGER EVEN DEY STYLE FOR HER BECAUSE NA CONDOM BURST WEY U TAKE FALL OUT SO. DAT IS BORN BY MISTAKE.

YOUR SISTER NA DOG DEY FUCK WEY SHE TAKE DEY FEED YOUR MAMA NA MAKE UNA FAMILY GET DOG BLOOD AND SPIRIT. I GET ONE PASTOR WEY GO FIT DELIVER YOU FROM YOUR FAILURE IF YOU READY TO CURE YOUR FOOLISHNESS, POVERTY, AND BACKWARDNESS GET BACK TO ME ASAP. I DEY LIKE HELP ORPHANS AND LESS PRIVILEGED LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE PARENTS BUT YOU NOR REALLY GET.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FAILURE BECAUSE YOU WROTE THE WRONG GUY.

ASS HOLE

FROM YOUR LIFE BOSS, GOD, LEADER AND THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF YOUR LIFE.

DA BOSS.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE FOOL U RE A GOAT IN FACT I DON'T WHAT TO TELL YOU SELF BUT ONE THING I GO TELL YOU IS GO AND DIE. IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN U WILL DIE I WILL JUST KILL U JUST TAKE UR TIME I TAKE GOD BEG I DON'T KNOW WE HAVE NEVER SEEN B4 I DON'T KNOW UR JOB U RE TALKING ABOUT AND TELLING ME TO HANDS OFF AND SECONDLY NEVER U TALK ANYTHING ABOUT MY MY MOTHER AND FATHER NEXT TIME I BEG U IN THE NAME OF GOD MAKE UR MOUTH NO PUT U IN TROUBLE PLS A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW U ARE NOT A G-MAN BUT AN ARMED ROBBER FROM THE WAY YOU TALK AND I KNOW U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT G SO DUMB ASS JUST SHOT THE FUCK UP AND GO LEARN SOME MECHANIC JOB FOR UR LEAVING .....KISS MY ASSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:

See u be mumu u dey bomb come and carry se ur email na ur papa no go die better give me ur phone nnumber make i call you

you think say i dey among people like you wey be say na dead body you dey go wash for US ogun kill ur mama orunmila kill ur papa.

[email protected]
Quote:

Attention,

You fucking male pussy if you do not have what to do screw ur self or better give ur self a blow job.

Most importantly learn how to read and write you native ibo man.

All you people know how to do is science and would kill your full family and friends for few millions you would have made ten years from today just because you want it now.

Never mail me again fucking cochroach

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't have time for jobless cows and goats.......
Omo igbo find something doing insteat of frud on the net.....................

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU LIKE GO HEVEN COME BACK THAT ONE NO MOVE ME AN INCH SO STOP DISTURBING YOURSELF OKAY .....ME NO GO TAKE GUN KILL YOU I GO AXE YOUR HEAD TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY OKAY THEN GIVE TO MY DOGS TO EAT OR MAKE I TAKE YOU GO DO RITUALS FOR MY GODS THEN WE KNOW WHO SOLID PAST BTW ME AND YOU...UR MAMA OGUN PUNISH YOU TRY SEND YOUR NUMBER MAKE WE TALK FOR PHONE OR MAKE WE COME TOGETHER TO SEE FACE TO FACE YOU GO KNOW SAY UR MONEY NA CIGA MONEY FOR MY SIDE..MAD BOI

[email protected]
Quote:
WU DEY BOW U NA....U NOR WHEN I BEGIN SEE MONEY MUGU LIKE U NA INDIA I DEY SO I DON THROUGH WITH MALAYSIA MUMU U GO DIE 4 CYBER CAFE WORK IDIOT

IF U NOR GET WORK TO DO ONLINE GO WATCH ..KINDLY LOG ON TO RETUBE.COM ...GO WATCH BLOW-JOB MUMU

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
Thanks to using one of Fatter Siam's posts, I was able to get this response...

Dev, Tuco and Fatter are legends aren't they? Practically every response I get is down to their work (or one of their lads replies) Cool

[email protected]

Quote:
ur papa go die, who sent u email? u think say i been all those mumu G boy lik na, na una they give Nigeria Bad name

[email protected]

Quote:
Mr. Man I don't know you and I don't wanna know just for a second and you are sending me your phone number I don't have business with idiot like you.

Get away *DELETED*.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are such a fool

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahah fool ....your generation got no swags lol...they all die in poverty

Quote:
fool...epkoma is too local for my coming ok...meet me in lagos..let me give your head to kegite magic plus idiot...you are on track you know so keep clear you fool..i own benin and i got kegite behind and got ringroad and GRA in benin behind me lol..if you have the fucking mind meet me at iyana ipaja call me under bridge lol..i give you 48 hours..if you are not there..u be big fool

^^^ I've cut and pasted and used that in a number of replies.

Quote:
hashahahahahahahaha gush benin fool..you have manage to buy a uk number..i bet that number will be reported to good in two days lol bet me hahahahah fool am reporting that number now foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]

Quote:
my guy ayes no rich they be hant. but presently now i no dey benin right now
i beg you finish all of ayes me na full rugged airlords men the flyers omo le ye
here is my blue

[email protected] (longest email record?)

Quote:
you will die as i write this to you i see you in my mirror with the indus power in india, you will die in the next 3 and haif nite i watched you as you were sleeping last nite i will send a letter to you this nite under your pillow so that nect time you dont abuse people you dont know

Quote:
You talk to much ok the seconday has passed Just one more day to go

A brave man dont talk much i like action

You will bleed and die No long story, Try your owm powers and lets see

I will taech you alesson so that next time you will have respect period

haaaaaaaaaaaa youuuuuuuuuuuuu

dieeeeeeeeee like fireeeeeeeee

Qasmmi[/quote]

Quote:
I will suprise you tonite when you go to bed

I dont talk too much

you will bleed and die and i drink your blood in indus

ha ha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mark haaaaaaaaaaaaa

[email protected]

Quote:
Big boy indeed!!!!! I feel you very much. Enjoy your money while it last. Thanks

[email protected]

Quote:
For the second time you are a fool,you are not even matured small boy wey just grow ANIMAL

[email protected]

Quote:
your father is a anima that is why your mother give beth to inbeside i dont have much to
tell you because you have many bridge to crose to be honest with you and a prophet
you are in very dipp pit it will take you the next generation to surve

[email protected]

Quote:
your a big fool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA, TOTO...... YOUR PAPA GO DIE.... YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE... AND DECLARE HARDSHIP WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE. THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU, YOUR FAMILY ALL. YOU YOU HAVE NO PEACE UNTIL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Boy u be mumu oo give me smtp jooo make i bomb mail make we share baaa

[email protected]

Quote:
You be good ode...lol.....When you see the mtcn pic am, I will even send you the detail if your bank need it....ode

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy na watin una talk about?? Which client una dey talk about??? whats de name??

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVEN SEEN, YOU DON'T SUPPOSE TO BE A GUY MAN YOU SUPPOSE TO BE A VILLAGE MAGA THAT WILL BE COMING FROM VILLAGE TO THE TOWN AND BE SENDING MONEY TO GUY MEN IN THE TOWN.

LISTEN TO YOUR ENGLISH, THIS IS NOT ENGLISH NEITHER PIGIN ENGLISH SORRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAVE AT LEAST O'LEVEL.

YOURS TEACHER,

[email protected]

Quote:
Do you have insult me, I believe you have done a similar job or you are still doing it so what the need of all this insult? I didn't insulted you or do I please I don't like what you are saying. I am a delta Ibo from Asaba. So let us talk if you have a better ideas how to make money. I have clients who have paid and proving so difficult now if your idea can pull out money from their pockets better.
I am in Lagos, I am waiting to hear from you through this email.

Thanks

[email protected]

Quote:
BROS I GREET U, WE BOY YOUR BOY, WE NOT BE YORUBA.......

[email protected]

Quote:
Cant even speak simple English, cruising hummer in the dream. Big boys don't say it out OK, so U are a boy. Shame on you, stinking thing. give me ur details so I can send you feeding money boy.

Quote:
You are a coward. Animal. Go fuck ur mother, fooollllllllllll.

[email protected]

Quote:
w3 sisi s33,kwasia 5naira.
?

[email protected]

Quote:
i knew it! oh! yes i knew i was communicating with a lunatic! your generation has been cursed too koshe koshe tilan korshe shongo ma kpa gbogbo ara lé yin oshun ma jé gbogbo omo yin ko ni da fu é ooo!! tufia kwa!!!!!! IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU! RECEIVE YOUR COURSE BY THE DEVIL ! guru maharajiiiiiii!!!! krishinaaaaa!!!! seal this curse i call all the demon to manifest this curse on you !!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
you thought you are wise right? you are the highest fool i have never seen in this whole universe. Olokun will punish you and your generations to come. you foolish idiot.

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ENTER FAMILY OK

[email protected] Very Happy surely a baiter with this one ....

Quote:
brother u must get in dis , dere is french man paying for pictures an video of africa man dressed in woman clothes and makup, de man is gay he lik man ok?i thought is no real but yes all is real! i contact him an he tell me what he want after i sent him de video of me he ask for an he sent me back €1200 de same day . de man is a cash machine!! he pay € 1200 for 1 video of u (3 minutes lengh)& he pay € 900 for 10 pictures i ofered him more but he say he no want more from me ok?broder is esieast money ever!!:)his mail : [email protected] u must put GERONIMO in subject line and tell him a freind sent u .. pls wen he pay u pls my brother tell me so we cut ok.?
urs
Robert

[email protected]

Quote:
dont know what you saying but what ever it is back to the sender....

[email protected]

Quote:
Even as u dey yank, i still get money pass u. hahaha

Quote:
forget i still get money pass you 100 years to come i still get money pass u.

[email protected]

Quote:
NA POEPLE LIKE YOU DEY BIULD BUY ESTATE FOR WOMAN YOOU SEE $20MILLION USD DEY TALK ILLEGAL. OU BE PERSON MAYE BEFORE AND THE PERSON DON USE YOUR MONEY SETTLE FOR LIFE BUY MOTOR, BUILD HOUSE, INVEST SO YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MUGU.

WETIN YOU DEY FIND ONLINE IF YOU NO BE MUGU

FOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER MAKE I PAY 20K FOR YOU MAKE YOU USE CHOP I NO SAY NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY NOW

REGARDS

BARR MARTINS

Quote:
ALL THE PLACES WEY YOU MENTION NA ASHAWO JOINT FOOOL
GO FUCK YOU ASHAWO GIRL FRIEND SLEEP

MAYE

REGARDS
BARR MARTINS

[email protected]

Quote:
Woe betide you and your generation,dolt boy you are,what kind of language are you speaking in capital letters,was that English or your hamlet language,i guess you aren't civilize so go back to school to wise up and know how you respond to unknown people.
I can see you are just a frail human being and this attitude is also how you have been channeling it to your parents.GOD BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN NORMAL ENGLISH & IF YOU CAN NOT THEN DESIST FROM INTERNET BECAUSE IT A DISGRACE TO YOU AND THE PEOPLE OF YOUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY & COUNTRY.
DOLT LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
Your generation is cursed, you can never see good thing in your family

Quote:
Go to school and help yourself bastard.
you cannot even write common English idiot
All your generation will die of aids..

[email protected]

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN

[email protected]

Quote:
GO FUCK UR MAMA PUSSY AND UR PAPA DICK, I GO FUCK UR MAMA FOR ASS, AND GO FUCK ALL UR SISTER PUSSY, I WISH I SEE U MY DOG GO FUCK UR MAMA, CUZE U NA ALL BE DOG, this message is ricing u from ---------->A,A,U, Ambros alli university EKPOMA, consider ur self a ded man, foolsssssssssss

Quote:
DEAR MR BIG BOY!! WE SEE WHO LAUGH LAST, THANKS FOR UR CONTACT,

Quote:
MR BIG BOY, SEE THIS DAYS PEOPLE USED TO CREATE EVERLASTING PROBLEMS FOR THEIR FAMILY,
IF U ARE WISE U STOP THIS AND BEHAVE LIKE THE BIG U USED TO BE,
CALL ME LES TALK MAN TO MAN TALK, 07064647788, U SEE THAT NUMBER CUSTOMIZE,

^^ Saved, might take him up on that offer, although not the way he thinks
Twisted Evil

[email protected]

Quote:
Nwanne, i bu Atu Achi.
Onye iberibe.

Ndewo.

Quote:
You are also a fraudster and keep talking like this. What is wrong with you.
How i wish that i wiill see you now, and scatter your Dada.

isi na mu ga anwu na December, kama i ga anwu Echi ooooooooooooo

Instead of you to beg for help, so that i will help you come up town
here and make big money in all ways both internet and Activities Drugs
and cokes.

You are their in my fathers land claiming what you are not.

I will live Malaysia here to niga,next week, if you want to see me
come to atlanta hotels in Umuahia by 5 pm evening on next Sunday.

INTRODUCE YOUR SELF TO ME WHEN YOU SEE ME, olukwu.

[email protected]

Quote:
See all your grammatical ERRORS fool..damn what an illiterate..gush

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahah i can see that u are so foolish and stupid. u never make coins 4rom dis business cos we big boys don't make mouth. just look at ur broken english self no even correct and u are taking. do u know how much i ave made 4rom dis level? give me ur phone number let me dash u some cent,u foolish yoruba or ibo man. cos 4rom accessment of ur broken am so sure u are 4rom those community.

am a bigger boy try to find me we hold every financial agencies.

mugu like u byeee

Quote:
good if u can be serious attach ur skool identity card and a passport including ur correct address make my boys come blow off u are ur family head. idiot go fuck ur mother,and ur papa u think say u de talk with small boy? na we whole ekpoma far way back even as i don grage...i de share money with them kakudu benson,Francis Ineh,Shaka Momodu....just try revel urself ur own don finish...u dey drive land rover dat one na mechine? idiot hand go soon catch u go smeel ur yash

[email protected]

Quote:
you are just very stupid!

[email protected]

Quote:
Your Farther!!!!! WETIN FOOL LIKE YOU KNOW...You know nothing and i am sure of what i am saying.You say you dey cruize on your Land Rover,nah land rover u dey take boast!! Hahhahhhh its shows how stupid you are...wey your mate dey use Latest American Bentley etc...I can't even remember when i use LAND ROVER last.BASTARD!!!!! because i no give you work..nah by force den dey take give person work? OLEEEEEEEE!!!OLEEEEEEEEEE!OLEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BASTARD!!!!!! You be bush boy from east wey just dey fortunate and you dey misyarn.

Quote:
From this ur very mail i now discovered that u are a kid...sorry i ave much to do with my precious time byeee u can go to hell

[email protected]

Quote:
Bros i no understand you oooo, i just dey BOMB job ni o.........

[email protected]

Quote:
back to the sender?

Quote:
useless idiot, I don't know how you get my contact, you are most irritated things i have ever smell, because i am smelling your body odor. i am not from Benin, i am from the origin of this job? Abia state, and Isialangwa. From local to international, i have archeived many things like houses, cars, and investment. I am not afraid of any law enforcement agency, because i have been there for many times, from Ribadu to Waziri, so don't bother yourself because you are a fool and bastard idiot.

[email protected]

Quote:
From your first email i knew you were a bush man.. Now your email has confirmed it. Your mother was a mad woman wey your diseased father fucked in the smelly gutter and they squireted you out like a smelly stupid bush insect. At this time and age you are calling confra. you are a real bastard and a fucking idiot. any way, your mama na mad woman and you papa na goat so i dont expect much from you. smelly idiot! Stinking bastard!!

Quote:
any time you look the mirror from today, you will see a bastard foolish idiot with no sense at all. whose mother is a mad woman and his father is a stupid foolish dirty old goat. if you have made money its for your pocket. bastard bloody idiot like you with no sense. smelly idiot. you are just an unhappy baboon. monkey shit. anything you say to me will go back to you a hundred fold (i doubt you understand what that means) ekpoma pig.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL, FOR YOU INFORMATION YOU ARE THE SMALL BOY HERE. YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED IN NAIJA IF YOU ARE NOT COWARD. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LAND ROVER WHILE I AM DRIVING A RANGE ROVER SPORTS. I REALLY DON'T HAVE TO START POURING DOWN MY PROFILE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU AINT WORTH IT. BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT MY 25, I AM ALREADY A MASTERS DEGREE HOLDER WITH INVESTMENT ALL OVER NIGERIA. I HAVE BUILT MY CONGLOMERATE SO ALL I NEED TO DO NOW IS MAKE MORE MONEY SUCKER. SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN BETRAY YOU OWN BLOOD BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE SITUATION OF YOUR COUNTRY WHEN IT COMES TO JOB OPPORTUNITIES BUT YOU STILL OPEN THAT GULLY MOUTH OF YOURS TO INSULT A YOUNG BOY HUSTLING TO SURVIVE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET ME A GUN IF YOU THING ROBBERY IS BETTER OR BETTER STILL COME GET ME A JOB BASTARD. I JUST HATE YOU NOW. IF YOU WERE NOT A NIGERIAN I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD, BUT YOU ARE A FELLOW NIGERIAN LIKE ME BEAST. WELL IF YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE BASED OUTSIDE NAIJA YOU ARE THE BEST GUY, WELL I TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD AT WILL, AND I AM NOT BASED IN NAIJA SO GO KILL YOURSELF POPPER.

Quote:
SO YOU HAVE EATEN MONEY FROM THIS GAME B4 AND YOU ARE CRITICIZING YOU FELLOW MAN TRYING TO HUSTLE, INSTEAD OF ADVISING YOU ARE INSULTING. I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER THING TO SAY, JUST JUDGE YOURSELF AND IF YOU THINK YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY INSULTING ME, THEN ITS FINE. BUT FOR YOUR INFO, IF NAIJA GIVE US JOB, WE NO GO DEY THE STREET AN YOU SELF NO GO LEAVE NAIJA IF YOU HAVE THE JOB OF YOUR DREAM.

[email protected]

Quote:
ur father

Quote:
u nor ger work fuck u

Quote:
so why u come dey disturb urself,go drive your range make we hear word idoit

[email protected]

Quote:
U RE NOTHING BUT A STINKING BASTARD.UR GENERATION WILL RUIN AND DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY,U WILL LIVE TO SUFFER MANY LOSE,AND CALAMITY SHALL RAIN OVER U,UR GENERATIONS ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE,AMEN

Quote:
ITS HIGHLY REGRETTABLE THAT A TOTAL LIABILITY LIKE HAS THE GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME,U RE NOTHING BUT A DESTITUTE,U MUM A WIDOW AND AN UNREPENTED ASHAWO,UR GENERATION WILL PERISH AND WILL 4EVER LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY.U WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE HAPPINESS IN UR TIME COZ UR GENERATION IS DOOMED AND CURSED FOREVER.MAY VAMPIRE AND BOKO HARAMS SUCK UR SINKING BLOOD.

Quote:
FROM UR WRITE-UP,U RE NOTHING BUT A STINKING IDIOT AND ILLITERATE.ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT UR BASTARD PARENTS COULDN'T SENT U TO SCHOOL,TRY AND LOOK FOR ADULT SCHOOL ,ITS VERY IMPORTANT.ON THE ISSUE OF AYE,I BE RUGGED MAN TO THE CORE,I GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AYES AND AXE BUT WILL BE GLAD TO MEET U ONE ON ONE WITH UR SQUAD.SORROW WILL NEVER CEASE IN UR LINEAGE,U SHALL STRUGGLE ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE AND ENJOY SORROW AND DISAPPOINTMENT.U WILL BE FRUITLESS AND WITHER LIKE A TREE IN THE WILDERNESS.U RE DOOMED FOREVER,UR GENERATION WILL BE CUT OFF FROM THE EARTH,AND UR PARENTS WILL SUFFER MORE SORROW 4 UR SAKE,U RE NOTHING BUT AN IGNORANT PRODIGAL SON,A WELL DEFINED AND REFINED BASTARD.FOOL.

Quote:
U RE AN UNREPENTANT BASTARD,ASK UR MUM WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE 4 UR BIRTH,ITS WASN'T UR DAD,UR MUM WAS A WHORE TO THE CORE,UR MUM WAS A WITCH,SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UR MISFORTUNE.I CAN FEEL FROM HERE THAT U RE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DIFFUSION.ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT A GUY LIKE CAN'T COMPLETE A GOOD SENTENCE ,WHAT A SHAME,U RE JUST A WASTE AND DISGRACE TO UR GENERATION.U WILL SUFFER TILL ETERNITY.FRUSTRATED SOUL LIKE U,FUCK OFF BOY.U RE NOTHING BUT A " BUNCH OF SHIT"

Quote:
U RE A CAPITAL FOOL,DO U THINK I WILL LEAVE ABROAD COZ OF UR RANTING?UR MATES RE NOT IN NIJA,PLS U RE TOO LOCAL FOR ME.I AM NOT UR MATE ,U CAN GO AND OWN IKPOBA HILL FOR ALL THT I CARE,I RUN ABROAD THINGS AND NOT LOCAL.LOCAL BOY LIKE U.BIG FOOL.U CAN BE THE GOVERNOR 4 ALL THT I CARE,WE RE NOT MATE.LOOK 4 UR MATE.

Quote:
U RE NOTHING BUT A TOOTHLESS BARKING DOG,GO HANG AND DIE.U WILL SURELY ROTTEN IN HELL.BASTARD.FOOL AT 4O,=FOOL 4 EVER.IDIOT.WHEN I AM BCK TO NIJA,I WILL RUN THAT SHOW WITH U.BUSH MAN.

Quote:
call me on +447031847660 MUMU LIKE U

[email protected]

Quote:
your papa

Quote:
UR FOREIGN

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO YOU THE SENDER

Quote:
back to you and your generation

Quote:
I KNOW YOU GOT THESE IDEAS ABOUT MOTHER FROM YOUR POOR STINKING MOTHER WHO WILL DIE OF STROKE SOON

[email protected]

Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME, LET IT BE UP YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN.......

Quote:
ALL WHAT YOU SAID IS WHAT YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE BIG BOY CRUSHING WITH LAND ROVER YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME, IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF CURRENT GUY YOU DON'T SUPPOSE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU BUT PEOPLE AROUND WILL TELL OTHERS WHAT YOU HAVE, BUT AS YOU ARE BOOSTING, PRAISING YOUR SELF SHOWS ME THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY POOR HUNGER WHERE YOU ARE.

[email protected]

Quote:
Abi ,no paying maga 4 this box self. i just openam and na una be d
first to enteram so no money to pick or tief maga
sorry.................

[email protected]

Quote:
Can i know you please? +22891068449.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a fool who did you think you are trenting a men who is old to
be your father what nocess

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]

Quote:
Craze dey worry you small boy

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL GOD WE PUNISH YOU AND YOU
gods??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Quote:
please sport send us mail we are not her to play or jurk fool your
??????????????/

Quote:
did you pay me any money we are u playing with me you just spell my
day for that you well never do anything good with you life the GOD
i save we make ur mesrabo bastard fool furk at?????????????

Quote:
mugu ffffffffffffffffffffffffffoooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll
that is what you are

[email protected]

Quote:
May it notb beta for u too IJN AMEN.. Fool IDIOT.. Talk AGAIn....FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
Lol, u funny mehn.. c ya...

[email protected]

Quote:
MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
which levo u dey?

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
Your words here has proven to me how idiotic and BUSH man you are. Who is your English lecturer? That's if you ever went to School

[email protected]

Quote:
My brother u don really do good.
NOW HOW ABOUT PICKING UP WESTERN UNION WITH ANY NAME FOR COTONUO YOU GET THAT LINK BECAUSE WE GET PLENTY OF IT.aBEG TELL ME NOW

[email protected]

Quote:
u are a fool

Quote:
kid

[email protected]

Quote:
u are just nothing but a fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are son of a bitch

Quote:
you are son of a bitch,go and fuck your mother

[email protected]

Quote:
You too mumu.... you sound like my 6 year Nephew.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are noting but a coward.

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR JUVENILE PROFESSIONALISM HAS SOLEMNLY CLOUDED YOUR INTELLECT. ONE DAY YOU WILL BE TIRED OF CONFUSING YOURSELF WITH WEIRD ALARMIST TALES BY MOONLIGHT. EMPTY-HEADED MONOSYLLABIC ILLITERATE

[email protected]

Quote:
YOURE STUPID AND SENSELESS .....U GET MONEY? U LOCAL FOOL !!SUCK DAT MAD WOMAN'S PUSSY ,U GLORIOUS IDIOT.....CATCH MI IF U CAN ODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
....FBI MY FOOT, GO MEET BOKO HARAM NT A HUSTLER FOOLISH GOAT.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you people why all the insult your mail keep on appearing in my inbox hope all is well dont you think they might be some mis understanding somewere rather thasn abusing people with ward that can be reversible

[email protected]
Quote:
Please who are you and what have i done wrong that you are causing me like this???

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Man Pls u don pass this level, you call ur self Executive director or watin,No de behave like small pikin. Stop sending this rubish to my mail.
i cant remember sending any thing to you, so stop causing me. Am not gona warn you again. Okooko.

Quote:
Stop sending this to my box, Am not gona warn you again. na you go cry later, u don de run mouth, de claim say you get fingers abi?
Just stop sending abeg....

[email protected]
Quote:
come oo you this bastard did i fuck your mother pls why writen all
this bullshit na abi u no get brain na only your email i tro format
bastart like come and get in Uk ok if i no go sail with your blood

[email protected]
Quote:
malu u dor type everything when u knw finish??? iberg type more.. if am less
busy i like read your message u take ur time to type without pay............
lol mumu iberg write long one this time ooooooooo make i nor vex

[email protected]
Quote:
emekpa,orue,oriedan,mugu.
i can see you are not really serious with your life.well am a busy man as i have told you from the very begging.well if you think you are frustrated try and look for some thing else to do with your life.Nigeria have so many work here in the country you can go and do any one,it dose not really mean you must do G.and bye the end of the day when you are frustrated you will be miss behaving.look for some thing good to do with your life okay.i have tried to help you but i can see you are really out of track.if i most tell you am not afraid of the devil him self not to talk of his savants.just look for some thing good to do with your life okay.take care and if you need any thing do ask i will help you okay my boy hahahaha.

[email protected]
Quote:
CALL UR MAMA TOTO.....U GET PLENTY TIME NO GO WORK TRANSACTION MAKE MONEY. U DEY THERE DEY WORK OCCULT. OKOKO

[email protected]
Quote:
THAT YOUR MAGA DON PAY ME $15,500 INSTEAD OF YOU TO LET US COOPERATE TO COLLECT MORE MONEY FROM THE MAGA YOU DEY KILL YOURSELF. FOOLISH BUSH MAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just wishing yourself poor forever.

You said you working with 419 nited nations funds recovery. Not that at all. You are just uniting IKPU NNE GI.

When you are talking to chief you will need to mind yourself otherwise you give up unexpectedly.BATA LA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok Good Please give us your personal address you are going to receive death..is a promise

[email protected]
Quote:
oto nne ugbu like ,so be on to ya fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your mother to fuck you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THE AMADIOHA GO KILL YOU,YOU WILL SOON DIE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Man,

Your time is over.

I want to put you in serious trouble.

This is what I have submitted to the EFCC:
http://www.google.com/search?....

Copy it and paste your browser and press enter.

Your game is over. You have no hidding place.

EFCC will arrest you any time from now.

You have been deceiving and cheating people. You are chief 419.

See your name all over internet.

Good bye

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO REST,YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO BE AN AGENT OF SATAN,HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
O, BOY IT'S LIKE YOUR PAPA DID NOT TRAIN YOU IN SCHOOL THAT'S WHY YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL SO THAT YOU WILL GET SENSE.

FOR YOUR CORRECTION SATAN DID NOT HAVE HOLY GHOST, ANY THING THAT IS HOLY IS OF GOD NOT OF SATAN.

SO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WE DIE AS SOON YOU WE NOT SEE TOMORROW IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.WHAT EVER EVIL U TAUGHT AGAINST ANYBODY WILL MULTIPLE TO U IN MILLIONS FOLD.MY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.RECEIVE THE FIRE OF GOD AS U ARE READING THIS MESSAGE IN JESUS NAME.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
AGENT OF SATAN UR MAMA TOTO DE SMELL

[email protected]
Quote:
your entire family, illitrate

[email protected]
Quote:
I pity you my friend.You get work at all? Common be grown up Ewu congo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VULTURE.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL. U ARE DEAD ALREADY. THUNDER WILL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, THANK GOD YOU CALLED YOURSELF AGENT OF SATAN, WAIT FOR THE REPERCUSSIONS ANIMAL. KEEP ON FOOLING YOURSELF IDIOT. GO TO HELL. YOU WILL DIE AND DIE AND DIE, VULTURES WILL EAT UP YOUR STINKING BODY. PIG. SHAME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY HOW ARE YOU BUT REMEMBER YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED YOU WE SOON DIE

Quote:
SOON I SAID SOON YOU WE GO DAWN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
take easy don't think much
ok I will not die but will send you credit to your phone so that you can use it to beg for few naira to eat and survive because you are so hungry and angry, sorry poor fellow poverty is a sin, ok now you fired me in the name of your dirty papa or your mum that died in mangoro room during her hussling or your papa that followed anini to death.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
please do not sent this to my box again ok if you have a problem with somebody go and solve it i dont know you and you dnt know me so i beg you stop sending me this kind of mail to my box may be it is a long email address thank you,

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BACK TO SENDER IDIOTIC FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU HAVE ALREADY CONDEMN YOURSELF, FOR REAL HELLFIRE IS YOUR FINAL DESTINATION IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
U be the highest maga wey i don see for my life....So u think anybody will fall for this? U dey stupid and senseless and will dye of hunger. Agt of devil wey we dey use GSM. MGBADA

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE MY ALMIGHTY LORD JESUS CHIRST THAT CREAT ME OR MADE ME TO COME INTO THIS WORLD THEN YOUR WISH WILL COME TO PASS.

BUT IF YOU ARE NOT THEN LET THAT WHICH YOU WISH OTHERS FIRST VISIT YOU.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BARRISTER PAUL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO CHOP YOUR EYES, KILL YOU FATHER AND BURY YOUR MOTHER. ALL YOUR BLESS HAS STARTED PASSING YOU BY AND NA THAT HELL YOU GO END YOUR ETERNAL LIKE BEING AGENT OF DEVIL. NOTHING GOOD SHALL COME YOUR WAY FROM NOW ON AND FOREVER IN JESUS NAME.

TELL YOUR FAMILY TO SAY AMEN ON UNA BEHAVE!!! OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE LIKE YOU. KO NI DA FUN E... ONIRI BA TI SE! ONI RI ONA GBEGBA!! WA TORO JE !!! WA TORO MU!!! IBANUJE LO MA JE TIE ATI AWON EBI E!!! OLOSHI !!!!!!!!!! DICKHEAD, SKUNKHEAD! PUSSYHOLE!!! FUCK YOUR FUCKING DETINY!!!!!! LIVING CORPS

Quote:
Small Boy, big up and stop wasting your time cos time is money. If you can lay low I can teach you how to make good money or how you can use one of your parent for money Ritual Oloriburuku Omo Ale.

[email protected]
Quote:
with one of your mother, i will fuck her, useless idiote, tell your
mother so and your father

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER YOUR MAMA IDIOT,THIS PRAYER IS FOR YOU,ALL YOU WRITE IN THIS EMAIL BELOW IS FOR YOU,YOU WILL SOON DIE,SATAN WILL VISIT YOU TODAY IN YOUR HOUSE

[email protected]
Quote:
Diplomat paul nwokeocha.
I makwa ihe?i ga abu ewu forever.
may your prayers go back to you due to your ignorant in Jesus. Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS FOR YOUR FAMILY, AND NOW AN OUT FOR YOU IF YOUR FAMILY DID NOT LOOSE YOU THIS WHICH MEANS I AM NOT AN OSOGBO MAN.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha ccc, you have death already and all your negeration will must be poverty in this earth, you dont know mw and you making that kind me coment to me, wait for accident in your way before this month end, that is what i promise you and before this month end you will die

[email protected]
Quote:
A GOAT MUST REMAIN A GOAT, NO MATA WAT U DO....HAHAHAHAHAHA...ILLITERATE GOAT FOR DAT MATA. MEK AMADIOHA DAMAGE UR EXISTANCE.....MOHTERFUCKET, ASSHOLE, BASTARD, PICKED FROM THE GUTTERS, BORN THROWAY, IDEOTIC AND CURSED BEING. NEVER DO WELL, COW BRAIN, BREAST FED WITH GOAT MILK..LOL

OLOSHI, OLORIBURUKU, OMOTA, MA U MEET UR WATER LOW U UNFORTUNATE BEING DAT SUD HV BEEN A MONKEY, SCIENTIFICE MISTAKE OF A FOETUS.....ECONOMIC NUISANCE.....MEK I LEAVE U, WHO KNOWS IF U CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND, COZ GOATS CAN'T ......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT BACK TO YOUR SMELLING FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN, BASTARD ILLITERATE, ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WE ROUTE IN HELL BY FIRE BY FORCE AMEN,

[email protected]
Quote:
I will see who will die first..

[email protected]
Quote:
you are such a hopeless and useless fellow.. Back to sender i reject them back to your family and all your entire generation. U go die for nothing sake because you are the highest mugun in this life.
Poor useless old for nothing because u r frustrated thats why your generation u and ur wife and kids go die ontop of this work.
i dont hv time for poor old for nothing fool like you. because u don chop all ur money finish thats why u won die because of something u dont know the origin.

i dont hv business with poorman like you . i know your problem owu won kill u and na that owu go kill ur entire family OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY. YOU CARRY MUGUN COME FROM HEAVEN?

AS YOU OPEN TO READ THIS EMAIL U GO SEE TH DELISH SEAL I DRAFT BELOW AS YOU SEE THIS EVIL SECRET NA SO UR LIFE AND FAMILIES MEMBERS GO SCATTER. FROM THIS MOMENT HENCERFORTH DEVIL GO CATCH YOU AND AS U THEY SEE THE BELOW SECRET NA SO U GO DIE ONTOP WORK WEY UR PAPA NOR SABI.

DEVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE CURSED FROM THIS MOMENT ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WEY YOU TAKE FRAUD ACQUIRE GO START TO THEY PERISH FOR FACE IN THE NAME OF DEVIL I INVOKE YOU TO HANDLE THIS STUPID HOPELESS MAN AS HE OPEN TO SEE THIS 7 SECRET EVIL SERPNT

YOU GO FOREVER LIVE IN PENURY STUPID MAN

Quote:
HUNGRY MAN, NA BECAUSE MONEY DON FINISH FOR HAND MAKE U THEY HALLA !!! I GO GIVE U ONE OLD WORK MAKE U GO BATTLE I KNOW SAY IF U USED YOUR OLD FAKE BRAIN MAYBE U FIT SCRATCH SOMTHING OUT. AFTER ALL U DON SELL ALL YOUR HOUSES NA ONLY ONE WEY U DEY MANAGE THEY DECEIVE YOU U BETTER STOP SHIT SO THAT YOU NOR GO DIE FOR PENNURRY .
OLOHUN MABE TIE JENI

[email protected]
Quote:
i am covered with blood of jesus no weapon fashion against me shall prosper go beside me satan, that death you mention shall be yours because you confess it with your mouth receive it in the name of GOD of jesus delivrance ministries, GOD the father GOD the son GOD the holly spirit and it shall be so in jesus name, AMEN from jesus AGENT

[email protected]
Quote:
dont you have better things to do mr nigeria alata
listen you will be arrested
craig and fbi is after you
you will be the one to die in jail
thanks for your number

Quote:
do u fearr u will go to jail ?
your Nigerian mates are making money while you stay there and fool yourself

coward,who wont die

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER YOUR GENERATION FATHER FATHER

ALL YOU SAID IS BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE NA WORK I DEY WORK I NO KNOW U BEFORE 419 BARSTARD ALL YOU SAID IS BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE NA WORK I DEY WORK I NO KNOW U BEFORE 419 BARSTARD ALL YOU SAID IS BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE NA WORK I DEY WORK I NO KNOW U BEFORE 419 BARSTARD

DIPLOMAT GOAT DIPLOMAT GOAT DIPLOMAT GOAT DIPLOMAT GOAT DIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOATDIPLOMAT GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
i c ya azz in hell moda foka. go to hell shit fok goat. shit

[email protected]
Quote:
u will die in your fathers grave

[email protected]
Quote:
You diplomat of satan you will die in plain crash or truck will crutch u down,you will never see better thing in your life since you are enemy of progress,your generation will never smell a better tomorrow because your wickedness has block all the family progress

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I AM IN CHINA , AND I AM A MILLIONIRA WHICH I MAKE HERE FROM CHINA AND I AM HEADING HOME NIGERIA SOONEST TO SPEND IT. THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME AND I MAKE IT ONCE AGAIN.

OPEN UP LIKE ME CONNECT YOU AND YOU TEST THE RICHES OF LIFE. STOP PRETENDING OK

Quote:
SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL EVEN IF YOU ARE IN CHINA HERE, I AM NOT AFRAID

[email protected]

Quote:
International man, how u dey ? International man way still dey 9ja sun dey hammer ram like fool. 9ja goverment don finishi u, u dont even no ur right.Mumu way him mama run leave am. Am i the cause of your problem? na me make u dey suffer ? ur papa way don die na me kill lam? waiting come be ur own self ? poor international man.

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE OGU GO KILL UR MAMA KILL UR PAPA, U DIS POOR CHURCH RAT WEY NEVA SEE ONE DOLLAR 4D GAME, NA HIM DE TLK 2ME D KING 1 OF D WHOOOOO STREET U WON DIE, U WON STOP 419, ABI U WON MK I SWEAR 4UR GENERATION MK OGU KILL EVERYBODY WEY CLS OR KNW UR FAMILY DER BASTARD MUGU, U 4REPLY WELL NA MAKE U SEE WEDA U GO GO WESTERN UNION GO PAY UR DEAD MAMA AND PAPA WE DE ABOU 2DIE AS U DE READ DIS MAIL U GO COLET SAY UR PAPA JUS FALL DWN, DAT NA ONE NA D FIRST SECOND UR MAMA DE JOIN AM DER DIS SAME DEATH U MUST RECEIVE CALL, NA JASS MAN I BE OOO NO BE CLEAR EYES, MK U PACKAGE OR DEM PACKAGE UR MAMA AND PAPA DEAD BODY CUM UNA HAUZ.....FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL BIGGEST MUGU LIKE U.........

[email protected]

Quote:
From today up words................You will never surceed and your family will just perish in a car crash oneday. You will never last up to 1 month and non of your family member will ever surceed in life. I declear hardship and frustration over your entire whole life, and I tagged it to you as you are reading this e-mail.

Quote:
Your family will never fail to perish in a car crash and you are being tagged with hardship and difficulties until the day you will die.

Owu ga egbu gi gbuo ndi ezi na ulo gi nile!!

Quote:
U WILL HAVE TO DIE BEFOREANYBODY WILL DIE U GENREATION WILL DIE AND U WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE U GENERATION AS U READ THIS U WILL DIE U WELL NOT SEE TOMORROW MAY U DIE ACCIDENTALLY ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER WILL MOAN OVER U AND UR HOUSE HOLD. MAY DANGER BEFALL U AND UR ENTIR FAMILY. UR FATHER AN IDOIT LIKE U. COMMON HOSE BOY. FUCK UUR ARE STUPID IDIOT.BASTERD U AND UR SO CALL FATHER WILL DIE IN SATAN NAME. GO AND FUCK URMOTHER BASTERD FOOL. U WILL DIE FISRT. FOREVER U WILL GO CRAZY MAD AND DIE IN DEVIL NAME. DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE. WHEN U SLEEP U WILL DIE. WHEN U WAKE U WILL DIE. WHEN U EAT U WILL DIE. WHENWATER TOURCH U U WILL DIE.WHEN IT RAIN UPON U WILL DIE. WHEN U SEE THIS MESSGEE U WILL DIE. I COMMAND U NOW TO PACK EVERYTHING U INTEND FOR ME INSIDE UR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT BY FIRE FIRE AND DIEEEE DIEEEE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW STRIKING U DOWN AND U WILL NEVER GET UP AGIAN IN LIFE. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. AMEN AND AMEN.

AGENT OF SATAN 234 8153883441111

[email protected]

Quote:
Ibo people will always show there foolishness try go to school, here are not made for illiterates like you who can not spell a simple word correct. get a life bastard. !!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND UR FAMILY OLORI BURUKU....WHATS MY OWN WITH YOU ...KODENI DAFUN EEEEEE OLOSHI.....U WEY NO GET OKADA TALKLESS OF HUMMER...UR FATHER

[email protected]

Quote:
THUNDER SCATTER UR GENERATION BUSH PIG

[email protected]

Quote:
May God punish all your family enteirely....you bastard..ogun kill you...

[email protected]

Quote:
I return your curse onto you

[email protected]

Quote:
Chukwu kpo nne gi na nna gi oku!!!!! You are an idiot of the highest oder. A senseless animal (Asanwuru Monaco) If I should be in monaco by now I wont have time to say stuffs like you imbecide.A Monkey remains a monkey...that you are in monaco does not change the fact that you are a monkey.Monkey na monkey anywhere in the world ...you are nothing but a monkey in monaco. For your information ozu!!! I Have four cars here in Nigeria I made my money here not to talk about houses and shops. How much has you made since you became a monkey in Monaco. GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION HAS BEEN CURSED NOT ME

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE FOOL. WEN DEY ALIVE, BUT DEAD PERSON BETTER PASS YOU. MUMU.

[email protected]

Quote:
u r a frustrated bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
Boy i de owe you moni where u 4 see me make u live me a lone your client name you no tell me you no see say u bi my brother has u done talk say u come from where u talk so u bi my brother so stop dis ur wahala if we collect your job na mis take and na de fmt when we get bring the client so if u bring the name only not email my people will let go make u look for you moni like every other str man i am surprise that you stay in b-side well i live in lagos but i come home all time but right now i am not in town so let me no your client name bye

[email protected] (gives me my next script on a plate)

Quote:
Please repent as soon as possible, YOU BE SMALL BOY 4 LEVELS , COMPLETELY A ''DROP OUT'' NA WETIN YOU BE.

I NO DEY CARRY LAST, YOU BE MONKEY 4 SCHOOL AND MUGU 4 GBEGE.

I DON CARRY SHIP , I NO FIT SINK.

PLEASE REPENT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO PERISH IN HELL.

I DON DO EVERY...EVERY, I REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST.

PLEASE ACCEPT '' OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' MY REDEEMER WHO LIVETH FOREVER AND EVER FOR MY RESCUE.

I DREAM WHERE YOU DIE THROW WAY! VULTURE IS ANGRY TO FINISH YOUR FLESH FOR EKPOMA and JAKPA JUCTION.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH WITHOUT BURIAL FOR ''JAKPA JUCTION'' EVEN 4 EKPOMA

I CAN'T BE DECEIVED .... I AM BORN AGAIN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
I REJECT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAILURE.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST??????????? OR HELL FIRE????????????????????????????????

[email protected]

Quote:
You are talking like mugu why cant you reason with me so that we can work
together Mugu like you.
I get maga that will help clear a check if you have some we can do business

Thanks

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY NO BI QUERRY? MAKE WE RUN THINGS TOGETHER ME NA STREET MAN LIKE YOU AND I HAIL FROM EDO STATE.

Quote:
I CAN SEE U ARE A GUINEA BRAT WHO DON'T KNOW THE WAY OF LIFE. ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR U *DELETED*. DIRTY AND STINKING MAN FIGHTER

[email protected]

Quote:
You must be mad

[email protected]

Quote:
u too u be guy they curse person. na seven times dey curse.

[email protected]

Quote:
Only one thing i have to say..by the grace of awon iya mi apani mowagun olokiki oru,you will never succeed in anything you lay ur hands on and your soul and body will be sacrifice for the dogs of my mother,The witch sharrer.
I swear you will see my hands..

[email protected]

Quote:
I c ya azz in hell moda foka shit fuck off gorilla

[email protected]

Quote:
Where u dey? You just dey act like small boy. any body don chop u before.? ok sorry if to say dey don chop.

[email protected]

Quote:
My your father devil wecome you in hel

[email protected]

Quote:
SISTER OR BROAD NA WAW OO FOR YOU OO WHY YOU GO THE TELL ME THAT CAN THING MAN THE FINE WAITING E GO EAT I BEG NO BE YOU I THE FINE NA WHITE PEOPLE I DEY FINE OO NO BE NIGERIA PEOPLE COSE I KNOW SAY NIGER NO GET MONEY WEY I DEY LOOK FOR

[email protected]

Quote:
NA UR FAMILY DEM GO CATCH ASS HOLE.....

[email protected]

Quote:
YES I UNDERSTAND YOU AND THAT IS WHAT PROOF YOU AS A REAL MUGU IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
SAME TO YOU BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE IDIOT. AXE MEN NO DEY REASON THE WAY U DO. BLOCK ME FOR XANG. MUGU. OBONTE LIKE U. WHO PURE U SEF?? MUMU. U GO FIT NAK EGEDE?? TOUT LIKE U. I DON BUILD HOUSE MARRY, DO WEDDING AND DEY DRIVE MOB SINCE 2006. JUNIOR STAFF LIKE U.

NA ME COMRADO DE SUPREMO
BABANEIL.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are the worst fool in this field.Let all that you said be returned to you a million folds. If you have never in life send a format to someone or a fellow guy then let all that you have said work but if not,You MUST never go unpunished.

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU HUNDRED TIMES......MONKEY...IDIOT..

[email protected]

Quote:
THE COURSES FROM YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU STOP ACTING CRAZYLY. GO ON WITH IT AS YOUR CAN NOT MIND YOURS. BETI TU ES DAN TA VIE. ANIMAL

[email protected]

Quote:
Na wa oooo, well no be my fault broder, haba tak am easy oo lol... well all desame i hail u and me no go curse u back but remember no be war abeg.

Safe one love.

Quote:
Oga ki lo se le, fi gbo gbo wahala e jorrr... Na bomb i bomb mails and its unfurtunate your mail they among and why you dey take this email personal? Na still Hussle i dey hussle and i no intend to scam you but your mail was among the mail i bought from my hacker and you just dey insult me.

Its so unfortunate to see such a response from you despite the fact i did not rain down insult on you just the way you are doing to me at the moment, you claim you have also bing on the street and you also know the game so why are you taking it personal?

I never meant to insult or to make you feel bad, mo fi everything le owo oluwa to da aye ati orun.

Safe Bro!

Quote:
As stated by you! (NA ME GO KILL U I GO FIRE YOU COS I DON MAKE MONEY PASS YOUR PAPA FOR THIS (GAME.)

The game i mean is Hussling and not confra, You mention game first. Read my email easily and you see am not using any foul language to you and please i ask again, why are you taking this personal? You said you have made money from this format and good for you.

You have bineg on the street of hussling as stated by you and happy to see you are a big guy now as stated by you, please i repeat i am not insulting you and i don't do that, i am just husling thats all.

Please lets talk over like is Men thats all.

Safe
+447024080529

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY I DON'T KNOW U OO WHY U COME SEND ME THIS KIND OF MASSAGE?

[email protected]

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha Niaja 4 Life, you waant make laugh kill me, which one be ur own inside????????? MUGU MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
i give u 7 days u will see what will happen to u animal like u

[email protected]

Quote:
NO NEED TO WASTE TIME WIT U FOOL , YOU SAY B GREEN MAN. IF YOU REALLY RUGGED SHOW URSELF. WEDA I NOR GO PISS FOR UR GRAVE. 2MIN I GO TAK FINE FOR EKP.

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU?

Quote:
GO HUSTLE MAN AND STOP BEEFING YOUR FOLLOW MAN. BONBUN CLARK

[email protected]

Quote:
COME GUY YOU BE FOOL, YOU NOR GET BLAME FOR YOUR SMALL HEAD , YOU NOR FIRST NO ME YOU JUST COS YOUR MAMA, IF YOU NA REALLY STREET GUY YOU FOR NOR DEY COS BCOS SAY I BOMB YOU NA MUGU YOU BE, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SELF MAYBE YOUR MAMA OR YOU SISTHER, YOU CAN STILL FUCK MY DOG FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]

Quote:
U WIIL DIEEE BASTARD

Quote:
this thing just go die with your family if you got bastard

Quote:
HAAAAAAA YOU ARE NOT MY LEVEL AND TYPE U JUST A TOUTH AM INTANATIONAL MAN

Quote:
idiot u a waitn for my call animal

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT ASHAM OF YOURSELF YOU ARE STILL TALKING OF MORTOR THIS DAYS AM PLANING HOW TO COMPLETE MY 3 COMPANIES HERE AM NOT A BOY AND ON LINE NOW IF YOU LIKE RICHEST POEPLE ONLINE ANYTIME THEY GOT CHANCE SO U IDIOT WHAT DO U THINK U ARE

Quote:
U A GAY AS U WILL FUCK YOUR FATHER IF HAVE BASTARD U GET MONEY U NO GET IS NO BODY BUSINESS EWUOFIA

Quote:
IDIOT YOUR EVEN HAVE TIME WRITE UP AND LAP UP ,WHENE THE TIME TO WHO IS WHO TIME TO TALK WE TOP UP AND DOWN UP FOOL AT U AGE U DON KNOW NOTING U AND U HAMMER BEACH

[email protected]

Quote:
UR GENERATION ARE FOOL, YOUR CHILDREN YET UNBORN WILL SUFFER BECAUSE U WILL EVER REMAIN POOR, I ONLY PITY YOUR CHILDREN YET UNBORN BECAUSE THEY ARE COMING FROM A HOPELESS FATHER. IF YOU EVER SEND ME MESSAGE AGAIN, ONE OF YOUR BROTHER WILL FALL SICK AND DIE, JUST TRY AND SEND ME MORE MESSAGE AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS., YOUR MATE DEY SCHOOL DEY READ, U DEY SCAM PEOPLE WEN GO KILL YOUR HEAD.

REGRET TO YOUR FATHER WHO BORN A THIEF LIKE YOU, OR MAY BE YOUR FATHER WAS ONCE A THIEF BECAUSE IT'S BY BLOOD.
IF YOU GET MIND CALL ME ON +39348784300 WEATHER YOU NO GO DEAF. TRY ME.

FOOL YOU, MUGU MECHANIC.

Quote:
i go send my men go track ur caban, Man fight wen loot their fellow brother's, manfight wen dey borrow clothes dey wear, manfight wen dey beg dey chop. ur mate dey school u come say na maga money wen go kill ur generation life u dey find.

Ur eye dey red because maga never pay you since u start bombing. My family house dey Ujoelen, ask of Meneli for the whole ujoelen who no know me, dem go show u my family house. i go send men for u, just hold on.

[email protected]

Quote:
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt.
Since I have done you no wrong and you sent me this email. I have only two sentences for you.
May the LORD fight my battle. May all you have said return to you and your generation up to the tenth, that is if the LORD is merciful to you and not erase you and everything about you this night.
I say Amen by Fire!!!

Quote:
When you argue with a mad man people might not know the difference. I have JESUS Power and its more powerful than your magic, stupid. Carry on with your madness, it fits you like a glove. So you live under the bridge? No wonder you spit trash...lol. Thank GOD Fashola has rendered you homeless. Well take your frustrations and madness elswhere its not welcome here. How can you start insulting someone you have never met, someone that your paths have never crossed before? Only mad people do that.

[email protected]

Quote:
ur mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
it is like you are furstrated, hunger is really stinking you.
should i send you $100 to buy good meal? hungry man

[email protected]

Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU AS YOU SAY YOU LIKE TROUBLE NA SO TROUBLE GO DEY COME YOUR WAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IDIOT FOR LIFE NEMESIS GO SURELY CASH UP WITH YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are nothing but a Maga and people like you can pay guy men very well
i am croosing with my Range and if you dont have i can borrowooooooooooooooo
MAGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
Frank i am telling you that,you are a big time magaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if you get webmail please give me or SMTP or site.
But i am still telling you that you are a mugu so you can call you that in UK
with 2much money,as i am seeing you ,you may not have even 1 pound for your
food in that UK and if you dont have let us borrow you MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LIKE YOU FRANK

Quote:
FRANK YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAA BiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
MAGAAAAAAAAAAAA LIKE YOU MUGU NO 1
MAY DOG FUCK YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER IN LAGOS WITH HER DIRTY
PUSY MUGU FRANK

[email protected]

Quote:
EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
U NA FOOL...SO NA ME U DEY ABUSE?? U KNW WHO U DEY TALK WITH?? EVANS MOUSCO PIKIN. GOD PUNISH UR OWN PAPA N MAMA YANSH!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
u r a fool,what did i do to you. maybe this job is your fathers occupation. do not worry God will purnish your generation soon

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
me: goat fucking mugu

MUDI: hello
ngbada

me: why you still play at guyman?
you small boy

MUDI: iwu nsi man

me: CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MUDI: onye ala ka ibu

me: OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.

MUDI: ina azamu oku ka onye ma ihe
mana ibu Ngbada di egwu
ke ngbe iga amata ihe

me: AMA NNA GI CHIEKWA. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI
OKU.ooooooooooooooooooo

MUDI: na ndu gi
obu ihe mere gi ka ina akwa mu
mana oma diri gi na mma

me: NO VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK

MUDI: ebe ina anochi mmadu uzo
what did you mean by that
i can not be angry with you
because it is your right to say what ever you like

me: GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U

MUDI: but i must let you know that
oreriburuku omo oshi

me: STOP FOOLING AROUND LIKE AN IMBECILE. IDIOT, BUSHMAN MUGU

MUDI: you are a penina and you can never recover from it

me: TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA
ASHAWO CAUSE U NOT FIT BI ANY TING BUT VILLAGE FOOLOOOOOOOOOOO

MUDI: just keep it up, you will soon meet them

me: GUY YOU BE REALLY SMALL BOY 4 STREET

MUDI: wait for your death very soon

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

NO NEED MAKE I START DAY TALK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU BE SMALL BOY 4 MY SIDE I CAN KEEP YOU AS ONE OF MY BOY PAY 4 ALL YOUR NEED YOU ARE NOT UPTO MY CLASS SO I DONT NEED TO START TALKING MUCH WITH YOU I THINK YOU ARE FROM ABIA STATE YOU PEOPLE CAN BOOST WHY YOU HAVE NOTHING I DONT TALK MUCH BECAUSE GOD HAVE BLESS ME YOU DONT KNOW ME THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO LOOK 4 MY CONTACT AND GET TO KNOW ME MAYBE I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I SEE YOU NEED HELP SO YOU CAN START YOUR SCAM WORK AT HOME NOT WORKING IN CAFE SO YOU CAN WORK AT HOME TOO I WILL GIVE YOU MY ID SOON FRON THERE WE GET TO KNOW IF I WORK IN CAFE OR YOU WORK IN CAFE IF ONLY I CAN SEE YOU CHAT ONLINE 24/7 BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE YOU I BELIEVE I CAN GIVE YOU SMALL HELP BY MAKING YOU NOT TO WORK IN CEBER CAFE GIVE YOU SOME MONEY FOR FOOD WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW ME MORE I WILL GIVE YOU ADDRESS TO SEE MY HOSTELS PROJECT 34ROOMS SELFCOM AND HAVE START ANOTHER ONE BUT NOT YET COMPLETED GOD DON BLESS ME I AM NOT FROM YOUR STATE PLEASE

[email protected]
Quote:
STREET DOG
NA WITCH WEY UR MAMA CHOP NA HIM DEY DISTURB U SO,YOU NO GO EVER GET MAGA AGAIN AS YOU DON FALL IN TO MY DIRECTION BICOS SOME BODY LIKE U IS NOT SUPPOSE TO DO DIS JOB,BOY THROW UR OWN JOB MAKE U NO DEY LOOK FORWARD TO STEAL PEOPLE JOB I KNOW THE KIND OF IDIOT WEY U BE,PEOPLE LIKE U IS NOT DESERVE TO LIVE IN DIS MODERN WORLD BICOS WITH UR SPEECH U REASON LIKE ANIMAL.

MAD MAN WEY NO SABI HIM JOB,ARM ROBBERI WISH TO MEET U FACE TO FACE MAKE I DESGRACE YOUGOD NO GOEVER FORGIVE U,AND UR FAMILY,UNTILL U USE UR MAMA DO JUJU TO CATCH ONE MAGA AND YOU MUST DO THAT ,
FUCKING NIGA WEY NO NO HIM RIGHT,

[email protected]
Quote:

Brother we are on the game,why are we insulting ourself?we are guys not woman am sorry if I did something you never like ok am a good person and I have 2 laptops, I don't go to cafe boss so let's be friends please ok please get back so that I can give you my BB pin and my yahoo I'd and other things ok.

I greet boss.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your mother, also I have send my oracle to you from Burkina Faso to hunt you down, let us try our powers and see who is who, I don’t talk much, as for money I will be making money , Bastardes

From

Egbe Ebu Mbe

[email protected]
Quote:

WELL I HAVE NEVER INSULT SOMEONE MOTHER ALL MY LIFE BEFORE,BUT I THINK IN YOUR CASE I HAVE TO DO IT,BECAUSE IF NOT FOR HER THAT WENT TO FUCK YOUR FULLISH FATHER WHEN MAKE THEM GIVE BIRTH TO HOPELESS PICKING LIKE YOU.WELL I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO HELP YOU BUT I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTING BUT AN IDIOT.WELL I WILL NEVER REPLY TO YOUR MAILS AGAIN SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF.BECAUSE IT IS SAY THAT SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVING TO A BIG FULL LIKE YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NIGERIA POOL BOY, TRAVEL OUT TO SEE SOMETHING, U WE DIE IN NAIJA, ALL UR MATE DON TRAVEL U DAY THERE DAY COLLECT SMALL MONEY FOR BEER, I PITY YOUR FAMILY, NO SHAKING ALL YOUR COURSE WE BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SUCKAWAY COCOROACH

I DON DECIDE TO HELP U,I WILL SEND U $ 1000 AMERICAN DOLLARS YOU GO GO 4 VILLAGE GO CUT UR MAMA TOTO HAIR TOGETHER WITH HER PANT WEY SHE DON WEAR 4 COMPLETE 2 WEEK WITHOUT WAS I GO TAK AM DO RICHTUAL 4 YOU BECOZ YOU BE POOR MAN I MAN MAKE MY ENEMY RICH THE DE WEY WEY I GO TAK HELP YOU,

AS ME I DEY HEAR UR WORD NA HIM MAKE ME KNOW SAY YOU COMPLETE MUMU,AN ORDINARY PINKIN PUCKET GETO BOY BASTARD WEY DEM BORN WITH OGOGORO BLOOD UR PAPA DON DRINK KYKY SO TE HE NO DEY SEE AGAINI DEY PEATY 4 YOUR MAMA,WHY SHE GO BORN HOPELESS PIKIN LIKE U,SO NOW GIVE ME YOUR INFORMATION TO SEND YOU THE MONEY,NWA AKA NA AKPA BUSSTOP BOY

[email protected]
Quote:

U still don't know how to talk, already defined yourself. Shame on you. Nkita tagbuo generations gi. Ibi daguo gi na nna gi. thunder destroy your entire generations, small pikin. Have you eaten dollar for once? cheap pig.

[email protected]
Quote:

Nor be you go collect for yahoo. na your first son na im go first u
hammer. na toy car go kill u. you nor go wake up if u sleep. you go
dream see ur coffin today. your mama toto dey smell.

[email protected]
Quote:

I remain senior man In this game, how much money have u make over this game, how many cars and houses do you have, anyway am not here to waste time talking to idiot man of your nature, but be rest assured that I am a noble man in the game (rich excess rich man in the game) I already make my 2much money, if u wish I will show you the secret part of the game so that u make money too than to remain useless as u sound to be because I can understand that you re a useless fellow.

I remain international man in this game do u need my boys contact so that u becomes rich too?

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD GO PUNISH U AND UR FAMILY ALL, IF U THINK SAY ALL SHRINE DEY WORK NA EM BE SAY U STILL BE BIG MUGU FOR THIS EARTH. LISTEN MAKE I TELL U, IF U THINK SAY U BE COURT MAN, U BE SICKLE JEW MAN BECAUSE I USE BERETTA PISTOL BLOW OUT UR BRAIN FOR VULTURE TO EAT UP BODY EVEN UR PARENTS WILL NOT SEE UR DEAD BODY SORRY I FORGET SAY U NO GET PARENTS U BE BASTARD.

MAKE I TELL U THAT THUNDER WILL STICK U ANY DAY U TOUCH LAPTOP OR EVEN IF U LOOK INSIDE INTERNET U WILL BE DEAD BY THUNDER IMMEDIATELY IF U WAN MAKE U TRY AND SEE LESS I FORGET ANY DAY WAY U ENTER BUS,CAR,PLANE AND MOTTO CYCLE OR BOAT SAY U DEY GO ANY SHRINE AGAIN NA THAT DAY UR OWN GO END FOR THIS WORLD.

GUY U SEE THOSE GUNS???? IF U WANT GIVE ME UR REAL ADDRESS AND PICTURE AND I GIVE U FIVE DAYS FROM THE DAY U GIVE THEM TO ME U WILL BE SEND SIX FIT UNDER THE GROUND, GUY U MUST SAY SORRY OR ELSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ............................................????????????????????????????????????

READ Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he.

YOUR'S I WILL SUCK UR BLOOD

The Blackman will be freed with an axe
No fuck ups
Forgiveness is a sin
He who price must pay

[email protected]
Quote:

as i said b4 u be big mumu as u wan take pas system come meet me , see who talk say he don chop money hahahahahahah na im wan die for maga matter .no worry na frustration dey do u ............if u get level and u don chop money why u still nigeria .try come canada come see things u go hail ...u suppose dey beg make i send u $100 make u take subscribe u dey fuck up...........i hope lagos lagoon still dey ,go jump inside see ur mouth like say u go fit kill fly mumu hahahahahahhah

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR ABOKI SHIT
MAKE VULTURE EAT UR DEAD BODY 4 NA STREET ,AS ME WAN HELP U TO BE COME RICH NA BAD AMOUT WEY U GO TAKE TELL ME THANKS,EVEN I DON PLAN TO TAKE YOU DO MY OWN RICHTUAL BUT MY SPIRITUAL MOTHER CONJUCTED U SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE HIV DECEASE,SHE SHOW ME YOUR FOTO IN A MIRROW THAT IS WHY I DECIDE TO LEAVE YOU IF NOT THAT I WILL USE U,

SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT U LIVE IN CUBA,BICOS OF YOU CONDITION NA HIM MAKE ME JUST PEATY U,BICOS U ARE ABOUT TO DIE,SO YOUR BURIEL GRAND WILL BE IN THE VULTURE BELLE,

REST IN PEACE NSHI ABOKI

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.I KNOW YOU ARE NOT REAL THAT WY I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME YOUR DETAIL.FOR BOASTING TO ME LAST WEEK I AM DETERMINED TO SPOIL YOUR JOB.WATCH ME DO IT FOOL UNIT.I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU BOAST TOO MUCH AND YOU ARE SIMPLE NOTING BUT 419.PEOPLE HAVE MADE MILLIONS OD DOLLARS AND STILL BEHAVE LIKE CIVILISED PEOPLE.ARE YOU BENIN BOY BECAUSE NA BENIN BOYS DEY BEHAVE LIKE TOUT YOU ARE.IT IS ILLITERATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE GIVING US BAD NAMES BY YOUR WAY OF BOAST.I CAN JUDGE YOUR USELSS LIFESTYLE.I AM GOING TO SPOIL NOT ONLY ONE JOB BUT MOST OF YOUR JOBS.WATC ME.NO BE YOU BY TUNJI GOMER RESDINQ IN BENIN REPUBLIC.LET SEE NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER ME WEY I BE OGUN GAN GAN U GO DIE BY OGUN LAKAY OSHI MOR LE OLOMINLE FEJEWE OLOMIN FI MOKIMO BORA OGUN KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:

NA SATAN GO FIRE YOU THERE AND NA U THUNDER GO STRIKE TO DEALTH.

YOU SAY U ARE INTRESTED IN MY PROPOSAL? U THINK SAY NA TODAY I BEGIN TO DO THE JOB? I KNOW WHEN MUGO TALK I KNOW SAY U BE ONE FOOLISH IDIOT WHEY NO GET ANYTHING TO DO NO TO SIT DOWN FOR CAFE DEY SPOIL UR WORK.

IF YOU DON MAKE MONEY U WILL NEVER TALK LIKE THIS? U BE POOR MAN WEY NO GET HOPE ATALL.

NA POVERTY GO KILL U IF U NO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.

I DEY WORK FOR MY LABTOP FOR MY HOUSE I KNOW BE LIKE FOOLISH FOOL LIKE U WEY NO GET HOPE.

DON'T EVER WRITE ME IF U WANT ME TO PLACE CAUSE ON UR FAMILY.

BASTARD U BETTER LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD TO DO, NO DEY DECEIVE UR SELF THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:

UR GENERATION IS CURSED IDIOT IBO NUSANCE LIKE U IDIOT,U CURSED CHICKENSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
But why cant you believe God is more than you and your Stupid Okija that you used as your surname and your mother name but you remember there are men before you were born and i dont want to ask you about your Money because you are mugu is only mugu that reply gman format we the gmen we delete gmen format but what ever that make you reply Okija is disturbing you and your families Well pray to God that save you i cannot see you here i should have use Axe tear you and your Okija and i will still use your so stupid Okija to hunt you and your families thanks God will have mercy on you because you have lost and deceive by Okija image

[email protected]
Quote:

U JUST ACTING LIKE A SMALL BOY, OKIJA IS A SMALL SHRINE HAHAHA ITS A POWER LESS SHRINE, UR MUGU WILL FIRST THING DIE FROM A MOMENT FROM NOW AND U WILL DIE ON HUNGER, U NOTHING BUH SMALL BOY TO ME I HAVE MADE ALLOT OF MONEY THAN U DO, OTUTUNZU AGULERI WILL STRICK U AND UR ALL MUGU DAWN AND THE HARDERN SEE IN MY TAWN AGBA-NAMBU-EZU NA OMA-BALA WILL KEEP ME PROMOTED AS ALWAYS AND WILL WITHDRAW ALL UR STAR HAHAHAHA ALL UR DESTINEY FOR MY PROGRESS, NO KOBO GO ENTER UR HAND ATER 2 MONTHS FROM U.

I HV TAKEN A COPY OF UR PICTURE TO INSIDE RIVER CALL AGBA-NAMBU-EZU-NA-OMAMBALA AND I HOPE WITH MY PRAYER SACRIFICE AGAIST U, U WILL START BEGING FOR FOOD I MEAN HUNGER WILL KILL UR WITHIN 2MONTHS FROM NOW.
ME BIG DOLLARS

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha i will not hand off the job sweet like palm wine..he don pay me over 50million..
well i fit send u card make u use shut up...
98494859484058..mtn 9938748995955 celtel 994848748484848 glo.manage am..

belu belu
manager

[email protected]
Quote:

Bross am just ashamed of you in fact your whole life time has been a waste of time. Here are your grammatical blunders, please try to get the correction for some of your numerous blunders:

GOLORA gonorrhea
SMEALING Smelling
EAT MONIES eat mone. for God sake money doesn't have plural

dirty showman

I don know u but u don know me, U see u dont have a sense no think say na all ur grammatical blunder be this ooo. them too many. and i dont have time to start recording your irrelevance.

[email protected]
Quote:

u de mad una nor ur brother abi ur papa don call u make u come try me abi.see una miserable like immaturityde worry ur generation. see ur weak lines u send me emptu brains.
u when never see food chop finish de talk say u be boss. oh sorry u na bus. I hail BUS.

Oriokpe. na God save u say i nor de around i for help ur generation cos i know say na frustration de worry u and ur son william Rogers. see una papa and pikin de do yahoo fraud. mumu people.

U de talk of gun u fit use am. cultist like u. if u de cult e nor go pass those dirty and yeye cult aye or eiye conftaternity. na so una de behave .

Liveless set of individuals.

talk well make i give u visa to do legitimate job for europe.

Fool like u.

Na so people de miss opportunity.

old fool like you still de say g unit for life. low, drained and empty brain of yours in the head of a miserable old fool like you tout.

[email protected]
Quote:

I no dey know goat like u , if u get family problem carry am go una dirty village , fool wey wan know person for internet cus fone dey browse now u seff dey follow ur papa mate talk , see your words wrong spelling which kind client dey pay u ? Na from Sokoto u dey catch them ?
No waste ur time online , go open shop for Idumota make u dey sell market or try go school

[email protected]
Quote:
na god go fire ur generation i no na family problem u get for ur house wel sha i no say u no fit make am cos ur mama don use u iseek for contrbution for meeting if u think say u dey see na ur life u dey chop smal smal cos u tomorow go worst like and inbecile own and can only give u way now fashola dey look for prisoner wey go ful there my advice 4 u is to go cos dey can stil take of u. mumu ode asiere oloriburuku ur popcy no know say hin spam dey useles 4 producing u . bastard...u dis 2 much suffer on ur way.

[email protected]
Quote:
Please did you enter palmary school before you enter guy man? Even your chairman can eat your money maybe will not know

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey sick...Anytin u wish me,na de same go come back to you...

[email protected]
Quote:
Big Fool i wish u wot u wish me. U will die 100 times before your death. ASHAWO. If u have something doing u wil not be cursing urself here. If i receive any further message from u, i wil deal with you squarely in this PLANET EARTH. I wil tel u that WE RULE THE WORLD. OTU GBAWAKWA GI GBAWA NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
I never do anything to you and also never know you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL ALSO DIE BEFORE TOMORROW SURE .........

[email protected]
Quote:
Holy Ghost of God fire you down to the bottomless pity and you will never leaver leave to see your generation in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
ANIMAL!! YOU MOTHER HAVE BE REGRETTING SINCE THE DAY HE GAVE BIRTH TO U. FOOL U ARE A DISGRACE TO UR COMMUNITY. ASUALASUA.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DAY MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
ok, but your grand father has died before me; it may be your turn but I will pray for your survival for you to repent from stealing.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your generation and it is going back to sender

Quote:
fuck you and your generation you black monkey do come to the States and see what becomes of you

[email protected]
Quote:
sharrap mugu ,u dey mad?ur real name na anita jones?theif abeg cain your lane ...i nor get business with u mumu!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are ther one that will die first before me and you are not God and you dont eving know me who are you i thinking that you dont know what id you doing and what did you saying did you know who i am idiot nd stupid man

[email protected]
Quote:
please dont send me this email ok.
send me work you work before and you will be my friend ok,
you can see my telephone number on your phone when i call you ok,

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENTZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCK UR MOTHER IDIOT§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

[email protected]
Quote:
what can i do for you and who the hell is this please talking as if you never passed through Primary school??

Quote:
Whos this and why all these trash ..Are you sure you really know me??

[email protected]
Quote:
FOKONFO
WE BE THE MASTER, DIPLOMAT WHO GAVE YOU THAT, THEY WILL OYIBO WILL SOON DRING YOU BLOOD, YOU WEY DO FACEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention,

Hey u fucking g unit F CK u just shut Ur mouth.

Fucking local asshole.

And go to school

Pidgin igbo fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERED
OGUN GO KILL YOUR PAPA KILL YOUR MAMA U NO WHO U DEY TALK TO YOU ARE NOTIN BUT A BASTERED YOU ARE A BIG FOOL MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOUR MOUTH I NO BLAME YOU FUCK ALL YOUR FAMILIES \ U BASTERD I WISH I COULD SEE IN BENIN I 4 TELL BOYS MAKE ANNOUNCE YOUR OBITUARY SHARPLY YOU ARE A BASTERED I SAID AGAIN .

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY BRING WE WORK OUT MONEY ANY OLD JOB,BANKING ONLINE COME AND CARRY C/CARD TOP UP US AND CANCAN

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR TRUE YOU ARE AGENT TO SATAN BUT YOU MUST NO THAT IS JESUS THAT IS ON BOARD NOW,EVEN SATAN AGENT ARE COMING BACK TO JESUS SO YOU MUST COME TO JESUS AND LIVE OR YOU REMAIN WITH SATAN AND DIE, BECAUSE MY BIBLE TELL ME THAT ALL POWER BELONG TO JESUS SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS YOU BETTER DO IT IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, BECAUSE YOUR FAILURE TO DO SO YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER BECAUSE YOU MUST DIE.AS THOSE YOUR FOLLOW AGENT DIE.NOW IS YOUR TURN TO DIE.DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS BECAUSE ALL POWER IN THIS WORLD HAS BEEN GIVE TO JESUS BY MONITION THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY NEAL MUST BELOW.

ALL THAT YOU WISH YOUR SELF IN THIS MAIL WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL THE DAY YOU WILL DIE I AND MY PASTOR HAS COMMENT PRAYER OVER THIS MATTER.

I HAVE ALSO SEND THIS MAIL AND 2347039011918 TO MTN OFFICE SO ALL THE WORLD IS AFTER YOU NOW THERE IS NO WHERE YOU CAN HIDE.

ONLY ONE THING THAT CAN SAVE YOU IS FOR YOU TO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
goat yash like u mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fmaily and u will die hahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
Anuofia amugi oriburuku onye oshi ohugi

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy Man how are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
lmao. ekpa. see your yeye format

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER SMELLING YANCH

[email protected]
Quote:
dirty bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS FOOLISH PERSON LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOUR DEVILISH POWER IS NOT GREATER THAN ALMIGHTY POWER OF GOD JEHOVA. TAKE NOTICE OF THAT.....

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fada......u go die, me i go still dey collect ma money dey go#

[email protected]
Quote:
Jesus is my iroko LolZ

[email protected]
Quote:
GO THIS YEAR YOU WILL DEAR WITH DEVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAM

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic