SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

not only nigerian lads are stupid as hell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/17/nigerian-armed-robber-blows-up-own-bus/

there is some stupidity beyond what we know of our normal lads

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do we know that this guy isn't a lad on the side too?

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is a good chance, that this was a lad too

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Main Scambaiting as this has nothing to do with scams or baiting.

Note:

1. Not all lads are stupid. If they were, there wouldn't be so many successful ones.

2. Not all Nigerians are stupid, which is what the title of this thread would seem to imply.

3. People have been accidentally blowing themselves up since explosives were first invented. This is a tragic story but hardly a new one, and it could have happened anywhere. (Some examples: this or this or this or this or this. There are zillions of these.)

4. There is nothing whatsoever in this story to imply that these presumed robbers were lads. That is pure speculation.

5. The tone of this thread strikes me as borderline racist. I'm refraining from locking this but frankly I don't see what purpose this news story serves here. Just because it happened in Nigeria doesn't make it any more newsworthy. See note #3.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

neither did I suggest that there are just stupid people, nor did I intend to tell, that it has something to do with the skin color. and we know there are intelligent lads.

but it is stupid to drive around with explosives and since most commercially available explosives (which are sold only to companies, who need them) are manufactured in a way that they don't just go off if the car hits a hole in the street, it seems these explosives were manufactured at home, which is really stupid.

and since it happened in port harcourt, it might be interesting for some baiters. maybe to incorporate it into a bait or something else.

maybe the tone was not good, but still... it's idiotic to do so.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic