SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad is back for round 2 (nata_love)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!

I am glad that I am interesting to you. To me it is pleasant that you to leave to me yours e-mail. I am very glad!

My name is Elena. To me of 35 years. I live one in city Yoshkar-Ola. It in Russia. I never was for the husband and now is lonely. I have lost all hopes to meet the love there where I live. Usually men look at my appearance, and do not wish to learn that from me inside. It to not like me. I wish to find such person who will look at me not as on hobby! Here on it I search fair for the man for serious attitudes. To have from it children and strong family.

And you? You to wish to know me it is better? If yes, we can speak about us much.

With impatience I wait for yours the letter.

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!

I am very glad to receive from you the letter! I am glad to communicate with you! Many time I did not communicate with the man, communicated only with friends. On it I slightly to hesitate.

In this letter I shall tell to you more about myself. My growth of 170 centimeters

Or (5 ' 7). Weight of 54 kg (120 pounds). But likely it is more clear from my photo. My friends consider me as the attractive girl. But this all by nature. I consider, that appearance of the person is more important for the man. Perhaps, only so it seems to me, but, in my opinion, it so. I consider, that the man should not be very beautiful. The main thing that it was Reliable and Responsible. You are similar to such person?

Now I wish to tell to you about my hobbies. I love cookery. Perhaps, I shall seem not modest, but me very much praise for that that I prepare. To me to like to do various salads. It is not heavy food and taste. In the letter tell to me more about the hobbies.

I hope for reciprocity. I look forward to hearing from you! I wish good day and excellent mood!

E

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!

I am very glad to receive from you the letter again! Your letters heat my lonely soul. Fairly, I am very very strongly glad, that have got acquainted with you!!! After separation with at me man's dialogue was not was and I am glad, that you support with me dialogue!!!

I to wish to tell you, that I live one. To me it is very heavy. But I gradually to cope with it. Because I to not stop on reached. I only to go forward. I to wish to tell you, that the Daddy at me is not present, it to die 5 years ago. And my mum of 60 years. Her name is Tatiana. It at me very good and kind. We with it very good girlfriends. It has learned me to prepare for it on kitchen. But speak that I already became better than the teacher in it and I prepare better than my mum.

I the only child at my parents. Now I live one separately from my parents. I sometimes, am usual in target to go to them on a visit. And to look after for it because I to respect, love and appreciate my mum because it has given birth to me. For it I to it am obliged all my life.

You can tell to me about the family? It would be very interesting to me to learn about you more. It is good for you?

I wish you good day and good mood.

E

Quote:
Hello dear friend Derrick!

I am very glad will receive from you long-wait the letter! Today at me very fine mood! How are you doing? How mood?

Today I wish to tell more to you about the hobbies. I like to listen to music. But I cannot tell that to like me any certain type of music. But basically to like me popular music. It is cheerful quiet music under which it is possible to dance, in under slow songs it is possible to dream of the love. Sometimes to me to like to listen to classical music. It can seem strange, but it so. Classical music calms.

I also like to look films. I basically like two types of films: these are comedies and romantic films. I like to look a comedy in the company of the friends. I like to look films with Jim Carrey. It very ridiculous actor. I looked film: “ I, again I, and Iren ” Probably I was mistaken in a writing. Also many other films which I looked with this actor. They like me. Romantic films I like to look one, certainly it is better to do it with the the man, but I am now lonely. Though why it is lonely? I have you! Come tonight to me on a visit! We shall look something! I joke certainly. But it would be very good if it was possible, the truth? I already spoke you about the most important hobby. I like to prepare. It is not very a pity to me that I can prepare for something for you. I am assured that would be pleasant to you. To the the answer write to me about the hobbies, it is interesting to me to know about it. I look forward to hearing from you.

E

Quote:
Hello my best friend Derrick!

I am again glad to read your letter. You for me very interesting interlocutor.

Mine dear Derrick I am very glad that you have sent me your photo! It is very pleasant that you closely to read to me my letters and to answer me reciprocity, Derrick please do not experience for it, you very much even nice, were pleasant to me your photo! Derrick understand that for me not so appearance and age of the person, me important what person, what it inside, what outlooks on life at it is important.

I would like to talk today to you about friends. I the sociable person also have friends, but I have one girlfriend the best. Her name is Lena. At Lena is the husband. To it has very much carried. It has found the good person. But it not from my country. It has arrived to us from Caucasus. We with it are familiar from school and to sit for one school desk. I to it very much to trust and share with it all. And I certainly to it have told that I correspond with you. It supports my idea and is glad for me.

To have the friend very well, but it most important in a life to find second half. Here without what it is impossible to live. In a life it is a lot of purposes but there is one obligatory - to find the love. On mine it is impossible to be happy without the second half. You agree with me?

Tell to me about your friends and how you spend time with them? It is interesting to Me to know it.

I wait your following letter.

I wish you excellent day and good mood.

E

Quote:
Hello my best friend Derrick!

Today I very much hurried up to read your letter. It is very interesting to me to communicate with you.

Derrick I wish to tell that my girlfriend also is glad that I have got acquainted with you, we to talk about you much!!! Well always so happens, girls always to discuss men. Smile

I not so spoke you about the work much. I wish to correct it. As I already spoke you, I work as the seller in shop of upholstered furniture!. I do not wish to brag, but I am the good expert in the area. To me this business is easily given. But that it is good to work, the good collective is necessary. And with it on my work it is not so good. That the good collective was necessary the good chief. And I cannot tell, that it so on my work.

I have not told to you earlier one more reason on which I have decided to search for the love on the Internet. My mum has told to me that at each person in this world, that the world so is huge is not important, there will be that person with which they sooner or later together so it is its second half, it is not important where it lives, this all is not important, it simply destiny. And mum has told to me when you will see it the man, can young, and can old, it is not important that you will feel that it is that person, and can you will not believe, but when I have seen you, I had any strange feeling. I do not speak that it you my destiny, but I trust, to words to my mum and I hope, that you that person whom I searched. What do you think of it?

Your girlfriend E

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick!

It is pleasant to me to see again the letter from you. I hope, that at all of you it is good. You had a good day?

I wish to tell to you that I had today a complex day. Today in the morning I wished to sleep as usually. But was not also 7 mornings, and to me on an apartment knocked. I very much was surprised. I only have risen still more few that understood. During any moment I have thought, that you stand up for my door! You represent it? I have approached to a door and who has looked there. It appears, that it was the chief from my work. Through the closed door I have told, that to me it is necessary for a few time to put on. In fact I just to rise and was almost without clothes. After I have put on, I have opened a door and have asked that is necessary for it. It has appeared, that on work very urgent business and me it is necessary to go urgently with it for work. I so was afflicted from it. Then I all the day have been borrowed on work. It appears that one of employees has made a mistake. And me have called urgently to correct this mistake because I understand in this business is better, than that employee. In general my day was difficult. But you know, my friend, I have noticed one thing, I all the day had a bad mood but when I have started to read your letter at me at once the mood became good. You understand? You became for me very good friend and from your letters to me to become well! What do you think of it? How has passed your working day?

With impatience I wait your letter!

E

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick!

I today very much hurried up home to read your letter. In fact yesterday I was not in time anything. So my pleasure from perusal twice is more!

My dear so it is not a pity to me that you can try meal which I can make. Today I shall do houses meat in French. You sometime heard about this dish? I do not wish to brag to you but at me it very well turns out. I am going to prepare for it today. To me my girlfriend Lena together with the husband on a visit is going to come. Also during a supper there will be my mum and my aunt. This meeting does not have any especial occasion, simply we like to gather. As it is not a pity that you can come to me on a visit, I very much would want it, that you were a number with me. But if suddenly to think, I shall be very glad! I again joke. I would be very glad if you could visit me really. I would make the big table! You sometime tried Russian borshch? It very much taste! And pel'menis? Pancakes? If we will have an opportunity necessarily try all this! I am assured that it to like you when I shall prepare for it! Whether often you to gather with the family?

Yours E

Two mails today

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

It become seems to me that we is more close to each other. I am very happy that I have got acquainted with such person as you. I am assured that to me very much carries.

My dear today I wish to tell to you about my former attitudes. I understand that it not always pleasantly, but I think that you should know. Last my attitudes have ended about two years ago. They last approximately 6 months. In the beginning it seemed to me that I have got acquainted with very good person and thought that at me all will be good. When we have got acquainted it looked after me, gave gifts and the attention. But it has ended approximately in a week. You understand me? In a week I have understood that all somehow not so. This person well concerned to me, but any more as in the beginning. I understand that usually always so happens, but I would like something greater. There can be I want much but I would like to receive from the man so much, how many I give it in attitudes. You understand me my dear? We met approximately 6 months. But our attitudes did not develop. And I have understood that all this has terminated. We have left the world. After that at me nobody was. But I once again speak you that after those attitudes I did not have anybody two years. After that men tried to look after me some, but I refused to them. Because I understood that I cannot find in my country to myself the person who is necessary to me. But I understand that I in any case need to find the love in this life. And I have dared to search for it in other country. It seems to me that I have made a correct choice. I am very glad that I have you! You can write to me in more detail about the last attitudes? I understand, that to you can be not pleasantly speak about it, but I would like to know about all of you. I shall look forward to hearing from you.

E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

As at you have put greetings? I hope, that at all of you it is good. I wish to tell to you that at me well. Especially it is pleasant to me to read your letter again. I am glad it to do.

My dear I yesterday looked film. It refers to "Hitch". It is a romantic comedy. I do not know, whether this name in your language is correct but at us it so-called I looked this film on a visit at girlfriend Lena. I liked this film. There it is told about the person who helped people to get acquainted and build attitudes with that whom they love. An interesting plot, is not that so? In this film there are many ridiculous moments, and to us it was ridiculous to look. But the most interesting it as attitudes of the protagonist and its girlfriend developed. It silly pride which was at the protagonist prevented to be together. It is necessary to note, that the main heroine has made very much not well, but then it has understood the mistake and has apologized. It has forgiven it, but did not wish to continue dialogue. And then it has understood that really loves and wishes to be with it, and ran for it. Already it did not wish to accept it to herself. But it could achieve it. It has proved that loves and cannot live without it. It was very touching. At me even tears have appeared, when I looked a stage of its declaration of love. It is the truth, I often have tears when I look film about love. The result of film, certainly, was good. All are happy. I was very glad to it and how many I have not regretted time which has spent for viewing though it is necessary to note that I very much do not like to waste time simply so. I shall better write to you. For me will be so better!

E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

How has passed your day? How your work?

My darling Derrick I have been very surprised when have read through your letter, Derrick really you to love me? In fact we are familiar very little? You are assured in your feelings to me?

My dear you love massage? I love when to me does massage my mum or the girlfriend Lena, at them it very well turns out. They is able to do it softly, but sometimes when I ask, it can make such massage that then all body groans. You represent? I too am able to do massage, certainly at me it turns out not so well as at mine mum and Lena, but I too do it not badly. You likely often come home from work tired? Usually after to make to me massage I to become much better. You Feel vigorous! Forces come back to you, and you are again ready to create greater business! You would like that I have made to you massage? I am assured that at me it well has turned out! But it certainly would be friendly massage, for a raising of forces. That you again felt the vigorous person. And I really last time feel tired after I come from work. There this history with the chief in any way does not come to an end, it till now cannot make a decision, that to it to do. But I understand it, to it it is really complex now.

I to wish to tell, that I have started to feel that you beside with me. I think of you every day. It seems to me, that our friendship can pass in something greater. You agree with me?

On it I finish the letter And I wait for yours.

E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

I am happy to see your letter again. I am very glad that I have such interlocutor as you. I think that we are fine.

Mine Derrick I very much to understand you, it is correct, when you feel that or to the person it it is necessary to tell, the life at us one and on then does not need to be left!!!

My dear I wish to tell to you a little about the childhood. I wish to tell to you that our family never was very rich. We always lived well, but never was such that we were very rich. But I consider what not in this happiness, happiness it when you feel happy when you understand that you do someone happy. For this purpose the love is necessary. It can be different love, love of relatives, love between the man and the woman, but it should be. Each person in this world wishes to be happy. But in the world it is a lot of people and many opinions on that that such happiness. For everyone it the . For someone the happiness consists in becoming rich, for someone happiness in love, for someone on another. But everything, absolutely everyone wish to become happy. I wish to tell to you that for me happiness it when all around of me are happy, when all it is good. If will be so also me it will be good. But for full my happiness to me it is necessary the beloved. I am assured that all women in the world want it, even can be such that someone speaks that it not important for it and it is not necessary for it, but I am assured that at heart it wants it. I hope that you understand about what I speak. Everyone wish to be happy. I hope that you in the answer will share with me ideas on it.

On it I to finish washing the letter.

Tomorrow I to wait from you the letter.

E

Another 2 mail day

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

I am glad to see yours the letter. To me to like, that I have such interlocutor as you. To me to like to correspond with you. To me to like to read your letters. This all to like me.

The my dear friend! I did not speak you about it, but I already for a long time have told to mum about that that I have dialogue with the man from abroad. It even almost was not surprised, when I have told to it about it. It understands, why I do it. I wish to achieve the happiness any methods. It has started to ask last time how we have business. I answer it that we are fine and we move ahead. I consider that at us all goes well and very much I hope that and will be. You can tell to me that you think of us? From its part I can tell, that you like me, and I do not wish you to lose. I already have very much got used to you and your letters. Even I can not think of that that all this can terminate! Promise me that it will not be!

I with impatience look forward to hearing from you. With kiss E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

Thanks you for your letters. I am very glad to read them.

My dear in last letter I wished to tell to you about my childhood, but at me it has not so turned out. Today I shall try to correct it. I wish to tell to you about that as I the first time went on a disco. I do not remember how many years to me then was. Approximately 14 or 15. I remember sat at home and read any book, and to me my girlfriend Lena has come. It has suggested to go to me on a disco. First I very much was surprised. But has then thought that it is necessary to try it sometime for the first time. But I was not able to dance then. And Lena too was not able to dance, and we have solved that we need to learn. We have included music on the tape recorder and have started to move. At us nothing turned out also to us was very cheerful. After we two hours jumped at a mirror we have solved that to us is time to go on a disco. It was the evening disco which was with 5 up to 9 evening. We have appeared inside, and have gone on a dance floor. There there were many people. We have risen in a corner and have started to dance. First it was heavy for us, in fact people looked at us. But then we have understood that we dance not worse than all and began to dance not hesitating. It seemed to us that at us well turns out and boys began to look at us. But we did not need it. We have a little more danced and have gone home. We were very happy from that that we descended on a disco. We even have felt adults. Now so ridiculously to recollect it. You already know that we till now often communicate with my girlfriend Lena. We sometimes recollect the childhood and it happens cheerfully. I hope that it was interesting to you to read history about my childhood. You can tell to me something about yourself? It will be interesting to Me to read it. I wish to tell to you that now I wish to dance only with you my dear! I very much would like it. I even have presented it …

Yours E

Quote:
Елена Долгушева

Hello my dear Derrick!
It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter. Certainly it has cheered me up. At me such condition, you will not believe, the soul at me is pleased, I am happy.
My darling Derrick I have been very upset your childhood! It is very sad history, I to understand that am the big impact on your mentality, it is very sick when on your eyes to offend your mum.
I wish to tell to you my dear that seems to me that you which that person I searched for all life. I am serious above it thought. It seems to me that I feel to you can be any more only friendship. You became for me very important. I yet do not know that it but me pulls to you. I am assured that you very good and kind person. Yesterday I walked with my girlfriend Lena. We much about what with it spoke. We spoke about us with it and certainly about you. And then I have thought, as it would be good if you went beside with me. I have presented it and to me it became good. If you were a number with me that I at once would embrace you my dear. You for me very close person. I completely trust you and is assured that you also to me concern. Tell to me that you think of it? My dear I also want that you have answered my questions. I hope that it will not complicate you.
What does "Love" mean for you?
What are you ready to make for the Love?
It will be very interesting to me to read answers to these questions. I shall wait.
Dear E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! How are you doing? Having seen your letter I very much was delighted. And having read through it is even more.
My dear I want, that we did not cease to communicate for a minute. But to make it in any way, I regret in this occasion. Would be so well if we on one could talk about each other, about us. It would be remarkable, whether not so? We could learn about the friend the friend for 1 hour. And so we learn only for couple of weeks.
I wish to tell to you my dear that seems to me that you which that person I searched for all life. I am serious above it thought. It seems to me that I feel to you can be any more only friendship. You became for me very important. I yet do not know that it but me pulls to you. I am assured that you very good and kind person. Yesterday I walked on park and thought of you as it would be good much if you went beside with me on park. I have presented it and to me it became good. If you were a number with me that I at once would embrace you my dear. You for me very close person. I completely trust you and is assured that you also to me concern. Tell to me that you think of it?
Kiss you. Your favourite E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lost this one on February 4. Everything above is out prior communication edited in. He's back today with this and 3 pix.

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!!
My darling I am very glad that I have found yours e-mail..
My darling at me has broken a computer and I could not write to you, then to me have made its but information was lost!!!
My darling Derrick how are you? What at you new? Write to me please!!!
I very much wait your letter!!!
E

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!! my dear, I'm so glad that you answered me!
My darling I'm good, as always, I'm not looking for another man, because I fell in love with you ... my love that you have a new? like your job? I really want to know everything about you!
your E

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked for the other part of this one but am not finding it. I may have to edit the OP for the rest of it.

Quote:
Hello my the most favourite Derrick!!!
I so am glad that all at you well and I again receive from you the letter!!!
My darling I wish to please you, I think you to be delighted!!! I work this week last before my vacation! Today I have told my chief that I have a man because of border, it is very glad for me that I have found the man of mine dream, my darling Derrick I know that a meeting, it is very important and necessary step in our attitudes.
My darling I never was in the USA and I am afraid a little... But I very much would like to you, to embrace you and to kiss.... At me is so much much what to you to tell, I cannot transfer all my emotions by means of the letter!
My darling I send you my 10000000 gentle kisses!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling I so am happy that you again to write to me...
My love I today all the day thought about our meeting, that I yesterday to you have told... My darling I wish to tell to you that I am ready to arrive to you, to see you, your house, your city, I so wish to tell to you in eyes all that I feel to you...
My darling Derrick you is glad to it? I think that if all will be good, we soon shall meet... I think that I can go to agency of travel and learn rather my trip to you... You can write to me your full information and city in which you can meet me?
I am very happy that you at me are!!!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick! After that letters probably you to leave me.... Because I cannot arrive to you. Today I went to a tourist bureau to learn rather my travel. When to me have told how many the trip to you will cost, my mood at once has fallen. I all in tears to leave home. From this news I simply could not constrain some tear. I very much love you Derrick and to wish to be only with you, but I not in forces to overcome this barrier. I to understand that us to divide the big distance, but I will never think that it to cost so dearly.
I to not know where to take 1200 dollars for a trip to you. It to be it is a lot of for me. I to feel helpless and now our love to keep only on a thin string..... Except for you nobody is necessary to not want also I you to lose. I shall understand you if you to find other girl..... I not in forces of anything to do, but you remember THAT I very much LOVE YOU And I SHALL ALWAYS LOVE!!!
You probably to not write to me any more..... But what to do, means to me to be it is fated to be one.....
With melancholy in heart I shall check my mail box pending your answer.
I very much love you, you very much are necessary to me, I cannot simply live without you.
Your sad E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, do you really think of me like that? I am sad that you think I would do that. You are the girl that I love and we can fix this together. That is what real relationships are about. This is not an obstacle baby, this is just a chance to talk things out and solve the problem.

There is no way that I will stop writing you honey. Let's figure this out and we will fix it together. Cannot is not a word I like. It's almost like you have given up before talking with me and I am uneasy with that. Please, never do this.

You are the only lady I love, now and forever!

I love you only!
No other woman could take your place, ever!

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!
I am happy that you to not throw and write me again. Derrick I to think of us much. If we and further shall wait only and to do nothing, we to be reconciled with it and so will always proceed. I to not wish and to not maintain I so. You are necessary to me my love and I to wish to be only with you Derrick. The life with you that we can meet together a dawn is necessary to me and see off a decline, can kiss each other and caress. I to wish to feel it from you mine Derrick. You to be very far from me and I very much to grieve on you. To me alone my love Derrick. I very much to love you and I shall search for all opportunities to be with you. And I hope that we can to find it and we can be together.
My darling Derrick I very much want to you, but my financial opportunities do not allow to pay a trip to you, understand me correctly...
I miss on you, I every day to look on your photo and to represent that we to be there together, that we to be one family. I all to do to transform it into a reality and I shall try to search any opportunity only to be together.
I very much love you Derrick!!!
Your loving E

Quote:
Good morning beautiful! If you will tell me who needs to be paid and give me their banking information I will get this paid. I am not letting you get away from me. As much as I long for your sweet words by mail, I really want to hear them with you beside me.

We can do this baby just tell me how!

I love you!

Quote:
Елена Долгушева

My favourite Derrick I am happy that you so attentively to concern to me... Thanks you.
My darling I do not know the bank information, I can give you e-mail at agency of travel, you will be answered with the manager and you with it will solve all...
My darling I can pay itself the necessary sum of agency of travel, I to require in 1200 dollars what to arrive to you... I learned as you can transfer me necessary money... To me to advise bank Western Union.. To me have told that uses it would weigh the world what to transfer money quickly and safely... I in city have this bank and at you?
Derrick for that that you could send me that I have paid a trip to you are necessary only my passport the information and I what to receive your information...
My darling I so am happy that you at me are!!! I very much love you!!!! I shall never bring you!!! I will be well assured that everything, because this serious agency of travel....
I love you
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love, please give me the address of the agency, or give them my address and we will solve this. They should have a bank account and that is the only way I will send money. I will not use that Union trash, it is unsafe.

I love you Baby!
Please get back to me when you can.

Quote:
My darling I am very happy that soon we shall together! That you to not forget thanks about me and to help me to solve my problem!
My love I today went to agency of travel what to learn the account for you in bank, the manager agency has told to me that today directors are not present, and requisites bank to me will be given only by it... Therefore tomorrow I shall write to you the account bank at agency of travel.
I very much love you!!!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling I am very happy that you have answered me, my love I to understand you... Simply I very much love you and I from you don't hide anything and never deceived you
My darling I went today to agency of travel and they have written me the account... It is opened addressed to the director.
My darling you know as to use the account what to transmit there money necessary for payment? I don't know. I send you all that to me to a distance to agency.
I love you
Yours E
here account information:

Account - (USD)
Beneficiary:
Beneficiary's Acc. №:
Correspondent bank: Bank of New York, New York, One Wall Street, New York, NY 10286

Account:
SWIFT:

Beneficiary's bank: Alfa-Bank, 27, Kalanchevskaya, Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: ALFARUMM

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love the way the pace is pushed at this point!

Quote:
Good morning gorgeous! How are you today? Thank you so much for this information. I have forwarded this to my banker and he will get this done. I can hardly wait to get you here.

I love you!

Quote:
My love I too is very happy that we with you soon shall together!!!
My love when you can pay my trip to you? Today? Tomorrow? How many you will send agency on the account?
My darling I very much want to you!!!
I love you my sweet Derrick!!!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my the most favourite Derrcik!!!
My love I so to experience that you to me to not write...
My darling that at you happens about your health? I am bad to understand you. At you a problem about breath? Please explain to me.
My darling if I was now a number that I necessarily would look after you!
My darling when we can meet? You sent necessary money for the account? I can already take off to you? My darling Derrick I very much love you!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling I am very glad that you have found in myself forces to write to me... My love I was in horror when has read through your news... My love at you all is serious? My darling I shall pray what at you all was good!!!
My love I now very much wish to appear near to you!!! My love I can look after you!!! My darling you can probably go to bank and send me necessary money by means of Western Union? I cannot suffer our meeting any more!!! I sit here and I can do nothing!!!!!
E

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love I so is happy that you have written to me good news... My darling I very much experienced for your health, I always thought of you!!!
My darling Derrick I very much want to you, I every day dream to appear near to you to wake up and fall asleep near to you, my darling when we shall meet? I think, what to me trust? My love why you cannot help me what I have paid a trip to you and we were together? I to be tired here one! I want to you!!! My darling answer me... Really it is complex to you to descend in bank and to make all that it would be necessary that we have met more likely!
I very much love you and I wish a sound health!!!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling you can probably go to bank and send me necessary money by means of Western Union? I cannot suffer our meeting any more!!!
darling, don't die yet. send money first! always thinking about your welfare as long as he/she get the money first banghead --- Keep up the great baiting bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad your liking this one JW, but I don't think my boy will be very happy today. He hates it when I ignore his money thing and I am now putting the nix on that.

Quote:
Baby, I am very confused by your mail. I don't understand why you think I do not trust you and why you think I am not helping to make our meeting possible? You are starting to irritate me with this constant money thing. That seems to be all you want to speak of.

You only sent me that information a bit ago and I passed it to my banker to pay it. You should learn to be patient. Nagging me about it daily will only make me mad.

I love you!

Same shit again! Ignoring this one!

Quote:
Hello my darling Derrick!
My love I has read through your letter, Derrick understand me correctly, I very much want to you because you are now sick also I cannot make anything!!! I sit and constantly I think of you, as you, where you and as your health!
My love Derrick you learned at your banker? It has paid my trip to you? When you can learn it? I to ask you it therefore I am already tired to be one!!!
I very much love you!
Yours E

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic