SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a GPS just to stay with this bait....

Quote:
HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS JOY HAWAIIAN. FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. DAVISON HAWAIIAN, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

@BearsSeason..Jeepers, Creepers where'd you'd get those peepers.. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The West Africa Presidential Task Force found Mal's consignment in an hotel:

Quote:
Quality of The Consignment(On Scan).........Spendable Crispy United States Dollars.

Mal prefers his dollars to be crunchy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jeepers, Creepers where'd you'd get those peepers..

Don't start. You wouldn't want to make Corona jealous. Laughing

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder the banks are in such a crisis. This is from the Account Officer at the I-Bank of Liverpool. I just love how every word starts off with a capital letter Laughing

Quote:
We Apologies For The Tate Reply Of Your Mail,Is Due To The General Meeting We Are Having Here Makes Me Not To Be Able To My Email I Receive All Your Emails ,If You Are Coming Down To Liverpool Then Inform Us Early So That We Will Keep Your Won Prize In A Hard Security Metal Box In Our Security Office For Cash Payment,Mean While If You Can Not Make It Down To Liverpool For Cash Payment Then All You Need To Do Is To Furnish Us With All Your Bank Information With A Valid Photo ID Prove Of Your With The Transfer Fee Of (5,000.00 GBP) Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds,As Soon As We Receive The Transfer Fee Your Money Will Transfer Into Your Account Within 24 Hours

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New disease my lad suffers from "Cadiac Arteries Operation"

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
malmel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These from my loan lad:

Quote:
Motto:Your Financial Problem Is Our Target

(Yes... I know.)

Quote:
Attach to this mail is loan agreement document which you are to sign
and send a scam copy of the signed copy to us for documentation.

He got it backwards, the "scam" copy is the one he sent me.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange services this engineering company offers (emphasis added).

Quote:
(1) Cutting/opening of boxes of any nature ranging from diamond, metal and woody boxes,
(2) Removing of stamp like country stamp and security stamp on any currency
(3) Washing coated/defaced currency also, minting & printing.
(4) Spraying money with repulsive smell
(5) Hiring bullion van to people.
(6) Delivering of finished work to the customer’s direction like the bank or his/her house if in town here. Or any means desire

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think I've pissed someone off Laughing Laughing (my bold)
Quote:
hello,
now we understand that you are not interested in this loan in the
first PACE. you was just playing with us this was so bad of you, you
account number you sent to us has been forward to the India police
soon it we be transfer to the British pol Ice you make us spend so
much money on your loan transaction when you know that you are not
ready to get this loan this company is really company you most lean to understand that we have cornetion all over the word, the amount
that spent on you transfer is 2000usd the money use in make you
document the one we spent on Suzanland you to pay us back if not the
police we get you arrested okay Mr bob have a good day

most lean, would 45 degrees be enough?
cornetion is that what the queen went through 60 years ago?
Anybody know where Suzanland is?

These are questions that need answered Twisted Evil

ETA: This gem just in from IMFFIRST (whatever that is) Laughing
Quote:
HELLO,
YOUR BANK INFORMATION WAS FORWARDED TO US REGARDING YOUR ACT OF TRYING TO SCAM A REAL LOAN LENDERS IN THIS COUNTRY. BY TOMORROW YOUR IF NOT RESPOND TO US NOW THE LAW WE TAKE IT FULL COST

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4

basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT OF THE $780 YOU GAVE THEM TO SEND PLUS THE FEE OF IT, SO THEY MUST GIVE YOU A CONFIRMATION PEPPER WITH TRACKING NUMBER ON IT, AND THAT TRACKING CALLED MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN). IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
THANKS

BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION I WANT YOU TO USE MAKE THE PAYMENT AND IT MUST LISTED ON THE CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEY WILL GAVE TO YOU IF THEY SEND THE MONEY OK.

Oh dear I will have to call WU and see if they hand out confirmation Peppers.

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana and Bokinafaso", began with:

Quote:
Dear Fiend

Sand Timer x 7
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You reading my emails again Yastreb? That was clearly addressed to me. Very Happy

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma, the little angry princess who has cancer cure wrote:
I know you're angry and frustrated,but don't be,am ready to help u out.if u refuse my help,I will come there and crush your testicle so u stp fucking hals.

Hals? What are those? Candy or drugs? Or both?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franky Uncle wrote:
Get back to me so I will inform my Attorney to provide the necessary documents that will prove that you're the beneficiary of the fund, to avoid eye blow of the government and to show that the fund belonging to you is legal which doesn't affect any part/section of the money laundry law,for the fact that the documents carries court seal and stamp,you will receive it in good faith.

In the next message he said "eyebrow", but I still don't know what he means.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone had a happy ending:

Quote:
It was after some months, my father was very sick, he was stroked and later died

Sand Timer x 7
PeaceOutNY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the long quote.
Quote:

I am Mrs Pamela Wiese a well known international trader,Health consultant,business tycoon,real estate and financial agent in western Europe I am married to a Ghanaian and we have 3 children and both lived in Europe and Ghana.

Sir,I spent not less than 6 hours going through your website and after due deliberation I decides to forward this confidential business transaction which involves the son of the former president of my country,my self as the trustee,our chemical research analyses from the united states,two other high personalities now you.

I do not want to take much of your time which may consume more energy,in my department as a medical doctor in the France army,I met and discussed with Army generals,majors,colonels and ex-leftenant in the army and they all loved me and confided in me because i am highly secretive on matters of confidential retreats.

Impressively,I have kept a close nurture of business transaction with my few medical staffs whom have the same vision and understanding like I am and they do not find it difficult telling me where most hidden treasures are kept in my own opinion I wish to establish the fact that I am just too easily trusted and by so doing i came across Four hundred Million united states dollars unflushed bills right from the united states printing and minting organization USMPO which are projected to be in circulation from the year 2012.

After series of laboratory tests by qualified laboratory test analysts assay both in the France and in united states we got the report that the bills are 100% pure and ready for legal tender but on the conditions of waiting for the appointed year thus it was tested and confirmed by highly accredible laboratory attendants and qualified chemical experts.

Therefore,we have waited for all these years to take up a decision on the country where we can direct and move in the fund,for total cleansing and my fear is only but two thing how do we shift this fund and how do we finance the business.

I have thought before now,only someone who will be capable to finance and buying of the liquide mercury which i have already made the contact in Madrid Spain as the product can be found in only one country which is in western Europe but never mentioned the particular country to me for few security reasons.

This transaction calls for an extentive closed door round table discussion if you will be willing to reply and give me your own opinion in the area you can be found in regards to helping us in transfer for the purchase of the product.

I have my colleague who is willing to deposit complete document of his father's five star hotel as colleteral for cash needed to buy the product for the flush and we do not want to go banks for the offer because our jurisdiction does not only end by getting the funds also for who can stand as shorty,and certainly after the business you will be re compensated with 10% of the total amount,5%for hotels and transportation and mobilization including the money invested for buying of the product as there is a saying back in my country that business is good when everyone profits.

I will not go too far in giving details but what I want you to assure me is that you must maintain this information highly confidential even if your are not interested by assisting.

I will continue with more detailed information when I read from you.

With kind regards.

Pamela K.Wiese
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,

I am Mrs. Caro Cohen, a widow of 73 years, suffering from cancer of
the breast, i was married to a British man, we have been in Africa
since we got married, my husband James Cohen was killed during the UK
terrorist Attack.

The UK just won't let up....

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Att; Beneficiary .

We receive an email from a lady , miss Carol Becky , she called us this
morning with this telephone; +1203-333-0996 informing us that you are dead
since last week, she said that we should send her your ATM MASTER CARD to
her home address 1011's 7 the st .water town, wi 53094, USA, because she
is a next of kin beneficiary to you, and she also told us that you
instructed her to claim your properties including your money in case you
are not here to be found on earth. so you are advised if this massage is
not true get back to us Asap so that we will stop paying attention on her.
before it will be late.

We are waiting to hear from you.

But what if I am found on Mars? And I hate false massages!! Evil or Very Mad

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent about 5 days with this one before I finally got bored with him. All he knew was "get a yahoo" and "let's chat". This is supposedly a college graduate from London.

Quote:
That is what emails are for. There is nothing about that chat stuff that appeals to me. It is a waste of hours learning nothing when emails take only minutes to type out and you actually learn something about the person.

My Lad says

Quote:
How has your day been so far.....

I've had enough of this trash

Quote:
It seems that this is going nowhere. I see no need to continue sending one sentence mails back and forth. It is a waste of time. Sorry but I will not continue in this way.

D

Typical idiot thinks

Quote:
i dont understand you anymore.... that why i told you to get a yahoo id.... That will be more better...

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I accused a banker of ridiculing/making fun of me..

Quote:
This is to acknowledge the mail we received from you today and we want to bring to your comprehension that the above mentioned documents are mandated to provide as such it will enhance us to proceed with the transfer of the fund to your account,there is no jester about it Mr Todger and i cannot make fun of you when am in my responsibility.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is just bog-standard hit lad talk but I love it!

Quote:
KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK,
HEY DON,T PLAY SMART , TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER.
RELAX I AM IN CONTROL HERE

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I asked my lad if is Western Union is a labor union, he said:

Quote:

You can't send money via organized labour

"I can see you are an illetrate, can you tell your mother to fill the form for you?"

"we really need to be talking on phone 24/7 to get this done"

"Please stop speaking like someone who is not matured here."

"am from Bristol London a professional Haired Killer."

"We are in similar age and we need to buy an holiday home once business go smooth."

"I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRULY
INNOCENT AND TRANSPARENT"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's latest lawyer Lad is aiming low:

Quote:
One more thing is my Coffee and Cigarette,you just need to do something very fast about that. Again you will fuel my Car. Sure am not demanding too much?

Sand Timer x 7
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And I'm sure there's a certain kind of coffee he wants from Starbucks too.

"I can see you are an illetrate, can you tell your mother to fill the form for you?"

"we really need to be talking on phone 24/7 to get this done"

"Please stop speaking like someone who is not matured here."

"am from Bristol London a professional Haired Killer."

"We are in similar age and we need to buy an holiday home once business go smooth."

"I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRULY
INNOCENT AND TRANSPARENT"
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think you should make them to understand that there is no way an ordinary biro pen can make a thumbprint to read as accurate as a machine would

And here's your proof Laughing

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

This mail is to inform you of your registered package.CONTENT: Bank Draft
of 0, 000.00 USD registered by an Official of the United Nation. The Fund is a donation to you from the U.N through e-mails balloting in affiliation
with commonwealth poverty eradication program.

Guess the UN must have run out of money.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic