SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

you can never hide

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In January I was baiting a hit lad that dropped off the radar. The subject line of his email was you can run but you can never hide.

I was shaking in my boots because it appeared there was no way I could get away from him and then suddenly he was gone and I was safe.

Yesterday he suddenly showed back up again and he is ready to "strike you to dead"

It appears that he took such a long hiatus away because the police were looking for him for killing someone else. Seems he had to HIDE from them for a while.

Looks like it is only me that can't hide. Maybe I can get some training on his hiding techniques because more hit men are sure to come after me.

I think he is lazy though and after 3 or 4 emails he will go back into hiding.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same when my lad said: "This Is not funny anymore" he disappeared, after a week or two he was back on the mail address of my new character but then he remained silent.

Just wait until he reappears and maybe you can play with a different approach to keep this bait on the go

Send him something like: "my internet provider had a major failure and all mails are lost, please resend me your latest emails to inform me"

Or:" Our Internal Network was crashed and all information was lost Say's our IT Employe, PLease Resend your mail to Inform me about the deal."

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic