SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An easy way to annoy these thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Masterful work, brilliantly done. Very Happy

You have a lot of very unhappy mugus out there.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved a bunch of emails from one of my usual insult bailts

[email protected]

Quote:
i think you mistaken your email to me, you dont know whom i am, and where i am, and the kind of Job i do, TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG, AND STOP TALKING LIKE A CHILD, BEHAVE LIKE A GUY MAN

Quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE POOR BOY

Quote:
BLACK MONKEY, HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF AFRICA BEFORE,YOU PIG

He finished with

Quote:
I AM KING FESTUS FROM LONDON, I WILL LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE MAN +447035932003

Copying Siam's format, thought it would be rude not to do as he wished. Sent this to 1000 scammers and will continue doing so for the foreseeable future:

Quote:
Dear Sir:
Thanks for your email. I need more information and how I would get this
fund. Please call me to discuss this. I don't trust people over emails only I
need to speak with them on phone first.
Thanks,
K. Festus
London
Phone number: +44 7035932003

Replies:

Quote:
YOU FOOLISH SHA, WATIN BE YOUR PROBLEM, WEY DEY MAKE YOU DEY YARN ANYHOW SO?

Quote:
Mr.F Festus

I received your message but your email is showing that you are not a real person to help because your email show scan in the internet so call me first let us discuss about this.
Thanks
Mr.James Kelvin
+22557321018

Quote:
Dear Festus,

All my effort to connect the given number +44 7035932003 proved abortive. You can call me directly via my cell phone at +2348130999379.

Quote:
Attention. Festus,
Sir,
I have call your number series of times, could you please reply myemail.
Yours sincerely
Elias Dube.

Quote:
Dear K.Festus
I thank you a lot for your responds, I am sorry to responds lately, i travel out of the country for an official assignment, I tried to called your line but its not going through, I don’t know if I got your international dialling code very well???

Quote:
Lol Poor English.

Quote:
This is a fake London number

Quote:
Dear Festus,
thanks for your email which I have just received, I will call you on the telephone number you send to me for us to discuss about the transaction as you said.
thanks
Shuantel Robert

Quote:
MUGU DO U THINK U ARE SMART?
DONT FUCK WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SMARTER THAN YOU, ODE

Quote:
+2330543409756,you can call my son on phone.because i can not call you due to my cancer problem .

Quote:
Thanks for your response, Anyway i tried calling the number you gave me, it wasn't going through. Kindly provide me with your direct contact phone number to enable call you immediately about the statue of the funds.

Brian.

Quote:
Mr. F.FESTUS,I MR.JORDAN NICOLAS THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU ONE PHONE. How are you this morning?? I hope fine. I want to let you know that I. m Mr. Jordan Nicolas from Bukina-faso the one who called you last fee minutes ego but due to the bad network we couldn’t finalize our discussions on phone

Quote:
thank you, you are honest, i will give you call as well,
kind regard,
prophet?

Quote:
I recieved mail ealiear this morning from someone whose name was also Festus and he sent all his details to my bank but i did not approve that person as rightfull person and now i still recievethis yours. who is the real Fastus? i will like you to send your full details too so as to avoid sending this money to a wrong hand. i dont know what this world is becoming that one cannot the truth any more. reply me as soon as porsible ok.

Quote:
I will call soon,but please reply and tell me about yourself!

Quote:
Hello,
your mobile phone is not going thougth for us here you give a call
then on +2348073899254
Thanks
Bills Withers

Quote:
We have tried to call you, but the number you send is not connecting... If you have other number, kindly send us the number so we can call you now.

Quote:
We are still finding it difficult to call you, if you wish to call us, simlpy dial +2348027292724

Quote:
Dear F Festus,

Thanks for your urgent response to your email noted,to let you know that i will speak with you on Phone,also i will like to have your private phone number where i can reach you first,Because i have order things i should like to inform you regarding this fund.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail,

i have just call you and you promised to call back in 30 minuts time
now you want me to call you again sorry my good friend i sincerely
wants to know if you want to work with me and should you need more
cearifications please i advice you call me through my private
telephone number +226 78 26 66 39.

i sincerely hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

" - Alison Smith
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So simple, But brilliant. Very Happy

It gives you just a small idea how many lads are out there chomping at the bit to take your hard earned money.

Keep up the good works. clapping clapping
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would gladly lend any of the multiple Gmail accounts ( as well as my time ) to help do this to a lad. Please let me know if i can help in any way.
- Billy Jack-

This was by far the funniest excuse:
Quote:
I will not be able to speak over the phone as I am plesently in a life saving machine fix in my mouth and my nostril.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go right ahead, Bill. Like mimicat says, its a simple yet brilliant way of wasting scammers time and phone credit.

http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.co.uk/ & http://eel.surf7.net.my/ are great for this.

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No collectable rants, but they are burning their precious credit just the same:

Quote:
I HAVE TRIED TIMES WITHOUT NUMBERED TO REACH THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME BUT THE MACHINE KEPT ANSWERING ME.

Quote:
I wounder why you have not responded to my last is any thing the problem, several times i have tried to talk to you on phone but to avail.

Quote:
I tried calling your number several times but it was not going through.

Quote:
I tried calling the number you gave to me but to no avail.

Quote:
Hi, trd to call you but the phone was on answering machin. would want to hear from yu soonest.

Quote:
Please call me on :+ 2347027952507 , i have being trying to call your phone number but it's not going.

Quote:
I have called your phone on several occasion to discuss with you, but your phone is not through.

Quote:
I called you one hour ago but your phone was not available, please what time can i get you on your phone.

Quote:
i call your phone number but was on voice mail.i wait your call today

Quote:
I tried to call you several times yesterday as you gave me your number to reach you and even drop message in your phone.

Quote:
Please am not sleeping again ,have contacted the bank ? what is the out come ,tell me.i called you but your phone is not on

Quote:
I tried calling but your phone was on a voice mail.could you please call me on this number +233-244293430 as i really want to have a brief discussion with you before we proceed further.

Quote:
I have called your phone no, and it was voice mail, can I get more clearer point from you?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I tried it ten days ago and I am STILL getting replies. This is a very productive way of moving mugus to flatten a phone number. So if you need one taking out of action this is probably the way to do it, perhaps you need to force him to communicate by email or you are a guy baiting as a girl and don't want to let the cat out of the bag by phoning him. but this works well. just tell him you tried but his phone is always off.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more Festus related replies

Quote:
I will call you sir. Compliment Mr. K. Festus,

I wish you the Success of the day.

Thank you very much for taking your time to reply me. Thank you also for giving me your telephone number to call you. I will try and call you but right now I am still in my hiding place due to problems surrounding me now.

Quote:
Please call me to discuss your proposition,i tried calling but it is bad. I am very much happy that you have accepted to assist me in this and may ALLAH be with you,Though i have tried calling you with the Telephone Number you gave me but it was not going and could you please re-confirm the telephone number you can be reached at any point in time.

Quote:
YOU FAKE ME

Quote:
My Friend

I called you assiatant in Nigeria here and he is a fake what do you have to say about that.

I think i will not go ahead with you in this transaction

Bye

Sami Hallim
Err Very Happy

Quote:
MONKEY. GO FUCK YOUR MAMA

Quote:
Dear Festus,

I am not a begger ok. I asked you simple question, you did not answer
it. And you want me to call you. If you want to do business call me or
forget it. But you must still tell me the subject of the mail i sent
to you. Without that forget it.

Jim

Quote:
Hello
your number is not working, did you mistype it? please get back to me if you did
Regards

Quote:
I have tried calling you with the number you gave me but have not reached you.could you try and call me from
your own side to see if it will connect us to speak more about this transaction.

Here is my telephone number; +233247426984

Quote:
fool...

Quote:
So how is school over there. i hope all is well festus.

Quote:
RIP . WE ARE DONE WITH YOUR BURIAL. AMEN

Quote:
You are silly, any uk number starts from 077,078,079 etc and when calling from oveseas is +44=======, there is nothing like 0703

Quote:
Dear Festus

How do expect me to call you when you number is not valid give me your
correct number or call mine as stated. Thanks and regards
Abubakar

Quote:
Hello Mrs Festus?

I CALLED YOU AFTER I SENT YOU EMAIL ALSO TRIED CALL BUT YOUR NUMBER IS BARED, YOU CAN CALL ME VIA MY MOBILE TELEPHONE HERE( +229 986 719 28 )

Quote:
I knew you are fucking bloody Nigerian in Cotonou hustling on the street to survive, go back to school you scammer.

Yeye boy

Quote:
Hello..

Sorry....it seems you are scammer..i can't make you call...

regards

Quote:
YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE IN MONACO-FRANCE WHICH IS +377 BUT NOW YOU SEND ME LONDON NUMBER +44

SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL EVEN IF YOU ARE IN CHINA HERE, I AM NOT AFRAID

Quote:
l will call you today being monday to see if you able for businesses

Quote:
My dear,
I try to call you, but your number is not working

Quote:
you are an Idiot, how many times have i called you and you keep asking
for calls you most be an idiot those calls is it not a call?

Quote:
Thanks for your response, Anyway i tried calling the number you gave me, it wasn't going through

Looks as though we defeated King Festus' phone Cool "Lionel Jacobs" was kind enough to provide me with not 1, not 2 but 3 new phone numbers to use.

Quote:
THANKS FOR THE RESPOND.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN CAL ME ON +447024045122 OR YOU CALL ME
ON+447024087552 AS WELL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY AFRICAN NUMBER WITH IS
CHEAPER CHARGEING RATE ON +2348186828372 SO THAT YOU TELL ME MORE
ABOUT YOUR SELF AS WELL YOU LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS OF THE COPY OF MY
PROPOSAL TO YOU , YOU CAN SEND ME A COPY OF MY PROPOSAL TO I SENT TO
YOU , SEND IT BACK TO ME TO I KNOW ITS TRULY YOU FOR AS FOR SECURITY
REASONS.
THANKS.
WARMEST REGARDS.

I've assumed his identity and sent out the following to 1500 scammers:

Quote:
Thanks for your email, it was intriguing to say the least. I would delighted to discuss it in more detail.

I've had some bad experiences dealing with people over the internet. I now only discuss money matters over the telephone, this is something i dont compromise over for anything. If you aren't prepared to discuss matters over the phone, please don't bother wasting my time further.

I look forward to your call.

Thanks,
Mr Lionel Jacobs
London, United Kingdom
Phone numbers: +447024087552 or +447024045122 (I also have an African number which some of my business contacts use +2348186828372)

Replies so far:

Quote:
lolz

Quote:
IBO FOOL, NO HAUSA OR YORUBA WOULD THROW A JOB WITH SO RUBBISH A FORMAT. YOU IBOS ARE LOSERS AT THIS GAME, SMALL STREET RATS WITH NO STYLE.

YUR JOBS ARE EASY FOR US TO CUT CUZ WE RULE THIS GAME.

WE LET YOU SMALL BOIS BOMB FOR US WHILE WE WATCH WIT OUR REELTIME SPYWARE. THEN WHEN WE HACK YUR MAGA'S BOX, WE LOCK YOU OUT AND REWORK THE CLIENT WIT OUR OWN FORMAT. EASY MONEY FOR US, NOT A KOBO FOR YOU.

IBO IDIOT, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS GAME FOR THE BIG MEN AND GO BACK TO YUR BIAFRA VILLAGE IN SHAME, BUT IF NOT, KEEP BOMBIN FOR US, OK.

FOOLISH IBO MONKEY WITH CLOTHES ON.

OLATUNJI GOMER

CHAIRMAN OF THE GOMERBOYZE

Quote:
In your life you can NEVER collect such amount at once from client because you are more than stupid. I am full blooded IGBO boy live in London running things with good Yeruba'a and Housa's but as for you, you will work all night without collecting any kobo from mugu because of your hatred to IGBO's. see the attachment file na one mugu pay after first bill of 17,000 Euros. We IGBO's and good Yeruba's and Hausa's are the real men but you are nothing but stupid. So get real life you small boy.

^^^ Assume he forwarded me the script of an insult baiter for the first one and his own reply for the second? Amusing none the less.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Those are great results.
Here are some fresh scammer numbers from my catcher account-all from the last 2 days of mail.
Italy: +393888146161 (Google this number; looks like it's been in use since last November.)
Malaysia: +60173142141 +60102027001

UK:
+447010061499
+447024080595
+447035940551
+447035984714
+447045761336
+447045785541
+448719152465
+448719745916

?^Are these last 2 UK landlines?

[email protected]
Quote:
Ben i wanted to call you at less to hear the voice of the man whom i trusted my inherited money to,but i have try your number for a long time now but your phone is not going through,the orther day i called the person was not spealing well and i pleading with the bank manger to called you which he did and after that he told me that you are insulting him on phone. Twisted Evil

[email protected] was with me since the beginning
Quote:
I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU BENJAMIN THAT YOUR NUMBER ARE ENTERING VOICEMAIL AND YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANY THING ABOUT IT KINDLY CALL ME ME WITH MY OWN LINE NUMBER +229-987-511-64

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE JUST CONFIRMED MY SUSPICION THAT YOU ARE SEMI IMBECILE. I TRIED TO TALK SENSE INTO YOU THINKING YOU ARE A SERIOUS MAN, NOT KNOWING YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CRACK HEADS ON THE STREETS.

I DONT EVEN DREAM OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE THE KEY TO MY SUCCESS, THEN I WILL GIVE UP BECAUSE U ARE A LOST SOUL.

KEEP SUCKING UR MAMA PUSSY HOLE 'COS ITS WHAT PUNKS LIKE U ARE TRAINED TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
To let you know that my mother tech me how to dial, i alway call your line but always to voice mail. Why your number always inter to voice mail. tell me.

Secondly, the bank manger any time he call your the same voice mail why. Please don't let this money waist time for you to received it. if know how to dial number please this is my mobile phone contact not voice phone you can also call me to decease this transaction ones and all. 00233-543-519966.
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Samuel.

[email protected]
Quote:
Honestly I laugh at your ignorance of negligence over transactions that have already been concluded in your name.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HET YOU NOW,
Thanks very much for your good help in me, may almighty God bless you for your good heart in helping me, i can see that you are ready to help me, i have giving to you two of my pics stile you are saying rubish, thanks i don't need your help any more let me try another person,

[email protected]
Quote:
NEVER YOU EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN
Mr. Austin Douglas
FBI Representative, Compensation Officer
Direct Phone Number: ( +234-705-406-8643)

[email protected] is still with me
Quote:
With due respect sir i send this message again to you and with the respect i have been according to you does not mean you have to insult my person, i called you immediately i got this message and your phones are place on answering machine and you keep asking me to call you before we can proceed to business, so what are you gaining from all this games you are playing or do you think this is a child's play or what and in you life do not talk to people you and not seen in person just the way you feel like.

i HAVE RESPECTED YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO TALK WHEN YOU TALK TO ME OR YOUR MOTHER DID NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO RELATE WHEN YOU TALK TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OR PEOPLE YOU MEET OUTSIDE, SO LEARN FROM HERE NOW.

If you are not ready to do this with me just say it out and i stop bothering your life rather than me wasting my time with you thinking you are a best every i could think of, you sent your information for us to move on after wasting a lot of weeks and now that the bank has contacted you , you start talking some thing i can't understand, but i tell you good thing never come in a smooth way but a rough way that is why i keep on talking to you and believing that with your age and way i see you message that you have all it take to move this business or do you think it is easy for me to spend a lot of money for the Attorney i consulted to act as your Attorney on your behind but all i get is insult from you talk about my mother why Benjamin or do you think you senior me in age or cant you read from my Passport i sent you that i am no child that ytou talk what ewer you like to because my mother thought me how to deal with strange people you have not met .

Sorry if you take it the other way but i must tell you the truth Benjamin and if you like it take it and if you don't leave it because i take you as my brother and not even a friend but you want to disgrace me that is why you are acting funny, i have thought about you character over this transaction, so i need an answer from you.

Note: How many times have you called me or didn't i gave you my phone number or will you say to God not me that you did not read my messages dropped on your answering machine and pretend as if you did not see them, let me tell you if you are not ready for this deal just make it up to me and stop playing childish games okay, thank you and never insult me or my mother any more.

Kind Regards,
Richard Clifford.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

+448719152465
+448719745916

?^Are these last 2 UK landlines?

Yes, 08719 are mostly business numbers by the looks of it.

Many thanks for the long-term Italian number. I'll put that to good use Twisted Evil

" - Alison Smith
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Thanks for the links! I think some of my lost DD lads will love this! Very Happy

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TownEnder:
Quote:
Assume he forwarded me the script of an insult baiter Embarassed for the first one and his own reply for the second? Amusing none the less.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Italian number was from a lad called 'Giovanni Jesu' so I sent the following out to 1000 lads (and Tuco Very Happy)

Quote:
Thanks for your email, it was intriguing to say the least. I would delighted to discuss it in more detail.

I've had some bad experiences dealing with people over the internet. I now only discuss money matters over the telephone, this is something i dont compromise over for anything. If you aren't prepared to discuss matters over the phone, please don't bother wasting my time further.

I look forward to your call.

Thanks,
Mr Giovanni Jesu
Rome, Italy
Phone number +393888146161

Replies:

Quote:
Attention: Giovanni Jesu...............I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Quote:
ATTENTION:Giovanni Jesu...This is Paul Smith, I called you some few minute ago

Quote:
You asked me to call you and i called. More so, it seems that you copied your email which you sent to me to slomeone else. Please could kindly indentify the owner of this email ([email protected]) which you copied to. if it is your private email please tell me and if it is not then let me know soonest

Quote:
The number on your message does not work

Quote:
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your message and I tried to call
you as well, but unfortunately to an answering machine.

Quote:
I called but it was enterring voice mail

Quote:
Thanks for your email, i will call you sir

Quote:
well my love i just want to inform you that today i have been trying to call the number you gives me but it was not going true only going voice mail cutting the Rev father air time.

Quote:
i am going to give you a call in few hours time

Quote:
I will call you this is my number +234 -7085068260

Quote:
I called you today but
your number entered answering machine which i explained to you in my
massage

Quote:
I have been calling your phonen number +393888146161 since yesterday but no answer . Please I will advise you to have a look at your phone set you will see my miss calls on your phone.

Quote:
Regarding your email, I just called you again but still no answer.

Quote:
Hello Giovanni

I have tried several times but i dont just know what the problem is with your line.It is not just going through maybe you should try calling me on my office number below

Larry
+2348125424008

Quote:
hello

why then are you not picking up your call.did you get my missed call?

Quote:
I have recieved your message and I called you through your
Phone number +393888146161 but it's unfortunate that is not passing through, please reconfirm your telephone number to enable me to speak with you

Quote:
Really yesterday I try to speak with you on telphone but it was unfortunate that there was a network problem and really your telephone was on voicemail

Quote:
I treid calling you yesterday and today right now.But your number is not connection i am hearing languages i can not comprehend with.

Please call me via my number below right now as its always open to receive calls.

Regards,
Barrister. Michael White
(+44)7035962094

Quote:
Dear Giovanni Jesu,

Well tried calling you again,but you did not respond.Instead of wasting time over this,why don't you call me,because i have tried so many times now.

^^^^ I'll be using him as my next one of these, he sounds like he knows his way around a phone.

Quote:
Hello My Love
How are you doing hope all is well with you, i called you yesterday but you didn't pick up your phone. please i am waiting your response soonest

Quote:
hello jesu.. how are u doing today... i called you today but u did not pick up the phone

Quote:
Dear Mr. Giovanni

I called you on phone yesterday but you did not respond, please kindly call me back on this number: +233242105124

Quote:
ok i will do that my freind i wil call you very soon

Quote:
I tried to call but it went t answering machine.

Quote:
Dear Sir?

I called no respond so i want to hear from you please advice so that i can move ahead with more details and prove.

Quote:
Have called you not picking up OK if you serious lets proceed ahead

Quote:
Hi Jesu
Listen to me you have to trust someone on internet everybody are not the same we still some of us who are honest and sincere.I have roam my London Number you can call me +44-7031-852-594.While am here in Afghanistan thanks waiting to hear from you soon
Jerry

Quote:
We have not yet know the delivery company you choose for deliver and you ask to call we have call you so many time but it not going already voice mail you can call me now +22998627626 call me and let me know the deliver company you choose and when you will be getting the needed fee ready.

Quote:
My dear,

I have been trying to call the number you gave me since yesterday but it was correct and the worste is that it is enterring a voice message which cost me much money here so please use the same number which you gave me to give me a miss call then I will call you back. If the number is correct then do exactly what I asked you.

Quote:
Yes, I have noted your mail. I tried calling you throughout yesterday without success. I will continue today to see that I speak with you so that we can proceed fast and conclude this transaction. You may also call me so that we can talk.+44-701-1150323.

Quote:
Mr Giovanni Jesu I did called you as requested, but all attempt made failed.
It rang for several times and no one pick the call

Quote:
I have been trying to get in touch with you via your cell phone number as noted. But you do not respond to my calls. Please I will advice you give me a call same London time.

Quote:
Giovanni,

How do you think that is not ready to call you when I have a business worth some millions of dollars with you. I have called you time without number and no one is picking my calls, if you know that you are not capable of handling this venture kindly inform me as soon as possible.

Dr. Wilson George

Quote:
Gio,

I cannot call you again. I've tried my best and if you are not willing to go along with me in this transaction, so be it

Quote:
Mr Giovanni Jesu,
I must tell you that i am very glad for the message that you sent to me,i have been calling
your line but the phone will ring but you are not picking your phone, i want to speak with you as you ask me to do once again i still thank you for your understanding
regards,

Quote:
I will call you today

Quote:
Dear Mr Giovanni Jesu,
In regards to your mail, i have called you as you stated on your email to me, but no respond you are free to call me or email me for us to discuss.

Quote:
I want you to know that i called the number you gave me and it entered
answering machine and finish all my Unit.

I think you are taking this deal to be a joke, but anyway if you be
interested to do this business with me, then you try to call me after
reading the details of the transaction as i explained to you .

Quote:
Ok i will call you now

Quote:
Dearest Friend in the Lord,

We received your message and i called you but it was answering machine
and you can also call us back on +229 98609118 for further discussion
and let us when are you going to Visit Benin Republic to receive your
said fund.

Quote:
Dear Mr Giovanni Jesu,

I have called you severally to tell you what i have achieved from the place i go
to day but some one else pick up the phone and told me that i am calling the
semetary,what king of insult is that.

if you want to receive your payment please give me your personal number for immediate
communications.

Quote:
I will give you a call by tomorrow friday 11th May 2012 and then we can talk about this more.

Quote:
I called you but u did not pick up..

Quote:
police man.takia
?

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,
I have called the above Phone number +393888146161 but you refused to pick it up why?

Quote:
Dearest Friend in the Lord,

We received your message and i tried many time to call you but all in
vain and we told you to call us as well on +229 98609118

Quote:
Mr Giovanni Jesu I did called you as requested, but all attempt made failed.
It rang for several times and no one pick the call. Well you can call me back
or follow the instruction as stated below:

Shame, never even picked up the phone Mad Oh well, lots of annoyed mugu's for very little effort on my part.

I must say, the results of this would be fantastic if the lad had his phone on and answered most of the time.

" - Alison Smith
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my keyboard is a mess.
Quote:
I have called you severally to tell you what i have achieved from the place i go
to day but some one else pick up the phone and told me that i am calling the
semetary,what king of insult is that.

this is such a great modality. they provide you with the next phone number and you use that for the next batch. brilliant Dancing Banana

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...so I sent the following out to 1000 lads (and Tuco)

Excellent, why should just the mugus get to abuse him Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ "Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." Laughing

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a deeply concerned mugu:
Quote:
I received your latest email of 13.05.2012 in good faith but wish to express my deep concern,apprehensions and fears for your ignorance in the said business with a group of fraudulent people in Cotonou,Benin Republic which must become a very serious loss to you as a single mother of only 33years.

Now,i must tell you with every sincerity and honesty that it is a common practice for these people to get their victims just as they have contacted you and will go further to make arrangements to come to Benin Republic so that they will receive the money with which you come with and then give you a larger bill and at the end,you will lose everything.

This is not an opportunity as you have said but a means to deceive you in order to maim you for the rest of your life.

They must have told you to dissociate any further communications with any other person so that you will not be told the truth about their antics but thank God that you have informed me of this and I have to tell you the truth so that at the end,you will remember my words and then have yourself to blame.

Note that the self acclaimed businessman of greater stature as you stated,Mr 0latunji G0mer is just a name they presented to you to make the fraudulent business look genuine and lucrative but bet me that very soon,you will begin to count your loses as a dime will not come your way and no orphan will be relocating to UK. Just mark my words and mark today's date which will remain evergreen in your memory.

They had told you to withdraw from any other project so that they will get you fully to cheat you but if you will listen to "the voice of reason" now,you will be saved from fallen victim into the hands of these criminals.

Alas,I am warning you now from experience of what these criminals are doing to desist further contacts with them to save your life and to live to see your only child grow because by the time they finish dealing with you,you will be drained of the last shillings in your treasury.Now tell me where you will begin.

I have tried to speak with you by calling your telephone number +447417490XXX several time to explain to you the dangers of what you are into but your phone went into voice mail.

If you will use your initiatives very well and God on your very side,I would prefer having my proposal pursued with vigour by both of us which is far more beneficial to both of us than the mess which you are about to throw yourself into with a group of scammers but if you ignore this message,I will cross my fingers and then wait patiently the outcome of your "life of wealth and luxury".

I just feel for you as a woman and that is why I have to unmask the truth in this regard to save you and your little baby of this dangerous step which you are about taking.

"Conscience is an open wound that can be healed only by the truth".

I would rather prefer you taking a very different step so that I will make further arrangements to get the funds of US$47.5M taken to London through diplomatic means so that you will see it and then confirm the funds rather than taking a rigorous step of messing yourself up with a group of criminals.This arrangement will take only five working days to conclude.

If you will listen to my advise of getting this money taken to UK through diplomatic means,I will appreciate your urgent response which will pay you far better and DON'T go to Benin Republic for a non existent orphan as the trauma you will experience will never ever depart from you till the end of your life. This remains my word which you will continue to remember.

I look forward to receiving your urgent response and you can call me with my Mobile Telephone number thus: +234-803-700-XXXX as your telephone number is always in voice mail.

Yours Sincerely. Blah, Blah

He had been warned separately that the G0merboyze hack boxes and cut jobs, now this back to him from inside the victim's box:
Quote:
FOOL, YOU ARE NOW LOCKED OUT, DIS MAGA CAN'T SEE YUR MAILS

THANKS FOR GIVIN DIS MAGA TO US, CUZ SHE IS VERY STUPID AND HAPPY TO PAY.

YOU KEEP BOMBIN FOR US AND SETTIN UP MORE GOOD JOBS, OK.

0LATUNJI G0MER

CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE

All the more reason for him to keep calling and leaving urgent messages. Oh, but this is fun.Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco- Have the G0 mer Boiz been telling other mugus the same thing? One of my telephone callers sent me this today. Feel free to abuse him.(And demand he call you immediately Razz )

Quote:
Some one have hacked in my box in the office,so i will want to know if
you have received my messages and let me know the email you sent your reply to.

This is my email <[email protected]> while that person is using ([email protected]) to intercept this deal.

I suggest that you will be replying all your mails to my new E-mail
Address: [email protected] here please to avoid interception
again because i have been waiting to received your replied for two days
and i checked and see that my box have been tampered with.

Waiting for your quick response as said,and kindly cross check it well and
well again.

This is my mobile number +234 70-390-119-18
Regards,

James Momoh
+2347039011918

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might well have been Tuco or mine. I recieved Tuco's message above and did what I usually do and stole it for my own means.

thedevguy67 recieved this gem in the insults thread from a "Mark Hayden"

Quote:
I am sorry, this email has been sent to the wrong recipient.. I don't know who this is and I have no idea what job you are talking about.. I am a respectable business man in this business.. And if you want death, I will show you fucking death.. We kill through emails, not just doing this we have been working right out of college.. I'm talking 02 you *DELETED* bastard.. So if you call yourself a man and you really want to sort this out.. Call me on 08033037026 or better still head down to nos 28 venerable olusola close.. Oluyole estate ibadan.. Then we gonna sort things out like men.. I know stupid boys like you.. Never been to anywhere in life and yet you want to die an untimely death.. It's your choice *DELETED*, you choose the wrong person to send this email to.. I am going to work hard to trace your email, I already got the header.. Just pinpointing is all that remains and you will see why there is dried fish and at the same time smoked fish..

You got no respect for the boss, check your vocabulary it ain't even correct and spell check can't even make amends to it... Guys with your attitude die early man.. Puff, you sleep and you don't wake up.. I am telling you shit,.. You *DELETED* fool.. Next time I see any email from you, I fucking swear you won't wake up the next morning for a reply..

Unfortunately for him, 'he' has been a naughty boy and sent this out to 1000 scammers:

Quote:
FOOLISH MUGU, dis email acount nau belongs fo di gomerboyz. ur maga go nau drop us so thanks very much .keep sendin job emails na were keep pickin up di western union .

IF YOU WANT YOUR MAGA BACK Call me on 08033037026 or better still head down to nos 28 venerable olusola close.. Oluyole estate ibadan

MARK GOMER HAYDEN

Meanwhile, on my other account i've switched identities to 'Michael White' who showed great promise with his demands for me to phone him. Did the usual and already got this one back

Quote:
Like I stated to you through phone just now, you have to pay only $75 to DHL Company to enable them deliver your funds to your home address.

If anyone needs a new number to annoy then ole Michael is your man/lad (+44)7035962094

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS: Yes, that is the final script in a series that begins with a "Thank you for the wonderful news, here's my phone number, etc." ASEM. When they respond angrily to that final script, then I get off script, up close and personal.

I searched through my boxes and didn't find your James M0moh, so someone else has been messing with him.

@TownEnder: That reference to a western union pickup is a nice touch.

All this working together is cellphone mayhem at its finest. happy crowd

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in tears laughing my a** off. --- would just love to get a photo when the scammer gets these phone calls. Ahhhhh -- I imagine the frustration and anger level is pretty high banghead -- again, keep up the great baiting bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm very happy for answering my call but you did not remember that is me Marvelous is calling you, the one you told in your mail that you want me to call you for you to confirm. you even send me this your 2ND number yesterday (+44) 7024080529,while this one i call you with is the first one you gave me (+44) 7035962094 .You told me that you are on high way drive, so i should send you my number because it was private but the number is not private, may be it will be net work, so this is my own +221 778095006. So I'm expecting your call at any time. thanks and God bless you my darling.hope to hear from you soonest my love.i love you with my heart.
Very Happy

Quote:
hello

why then are you not picking up your call.did you get my missed call?

Quote:
Dear friend

Are you the one that called me because i do not really understand what is going on?

Larry
+2348125424008

Quote:
I got your email and it was well understood,and i tried calling you but the network here seem to be very bad when calling internationally

Quote:
I WILL LET YOU TO KNOW THERE IS KNOW DALEY FOR IS WORK AM BE CALL FOR YOU SINCE IF YOUR PHONE HAVE PROBLEM YOU CAN WRITE EMAIL FOR ME SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON FOR YOU IMMEDIATE YOUR RECEIVE MY EMAIL PLEASE GET BACK TO ME OK OR CALL +22998438550 THANK

Quote:
Mr Michael White see i jos to show that am not scam in nigeria ok am pastor so i can,t do such of that in internet am a man of god so if want to receive your money go a ahead to send 145usd that is only that hold your transfer now and your not see rous to receive money am wait your reply now

Quote:
I have try to call you but you phone is not going please call me with you number so that we can talk ok

Quote:
Attention:Michael White.
thanks for your qickly respond; we will give you call now

Quote:
HELLO,MR.Michael White,

CALL ME YOUR NUMBER IS NOT GOING THROUGH.IS DECODED OK.

THANK YOU.+2333242607738

Quote:
Good day Michael White,
how you doing today as well as your family i hope fine,i will call you as soon as possible ok

Quote:
Like I stated to you through phone just now, you have to pay only $75 to DHL Company to enable them deliver your funds to your home address.

Quote:
FOREVER AMU......

Quote:
YOUR JUVENILE PROFESSIONALISM HAS SOLEMNLY CLOUDED YOUR INTELLECT. WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM BAITING? ISNT IT YOUR OWN FUCKING TIME U WASTIN FOR NOTIN?
ONE DAY YOU WILL BE TIRED OF CONFUSING YOURSELF WITH WEIRD ALARMIST TALES BY MOONLIGHT. EMPTY-HEADED MONOSYLLABIC ILLITERATE
Very Happy That's a first for me

Quote:
My friends, I tried calling you but you pick your call and drop it but why?

Call me on (0027739201214)

Quote:
what is wrong with your number always on voice mail,i wanted to discuss it so i can give more details on how to transfer the fund

Quote:
YOUR NUMBER CAN NOT BE RICH,TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN ON A CONFERENCE IN LONDON BUT WILL CALL YOU LATER TO-NIGHT BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9PM AND 10PM.

Quote:
I tried to call you, please return my call regarding this transaction

Quote:
However: i will call you within some minutes to discuss more concerning the possibility of receiving my fund in your position.

Quote:
you will hear from me via telephone call conversation soonest.

Quote:
DONT YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A BIG BIG MUMU. WHO WILL CALL YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT?FOOOOOOL

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Hence you prefer call. I will call you today as soon as is the time in your country.

Quote:
Be Informed that it has proved difficult to reach you on the phone# you provided the Commission with and this has left us stagnant all the while now

Quote:
he will call you as he likes and give you all directives and instructions on what to do for your transfer to be done.

Quote:
I did try to call you alot of times but the number you gave was not working

Quote:
I tried calling you throughout yesterday without success. I will continue today to see that I speak with you so that we can proceed fast and conclude this transaction

Quote:
I will give you a call with my direct telephone number okay.
Once again, We are poised in serving you better.

Quote:
I called you and you did not pick my call why? please let me know when you are free so that i will call you by giving me a miscall on my mobile number +22993852220

Quote:
Your phone number is not going

Quote:
I called you this morning when i was at the office but your phone rang and later
entered an answering machine.

Quote:
Is the call restricted to only me ? will you not find to to call me also ?
I need your response

Quote:
i have called you as you stated on your email to me, but no respond you are free to call me or email me for us to discuss.

Quote:
I will call you today

Quote:
i have been calling
your line but the phone will ring but you are not picking your phone, i want to speak with you as you ask me to do once again i still thank you for your understanding

Quote:
I cannot call you again. I've tried my best and if you are not willing to go along with me in this transaction

Quote:
I have been trying to get in touch with you via your cell phone number as noted. But you do not respond to my calls.

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One comment among dozens:
Quote:
I write to inform you that I have sent two messages to you but yet to
get a response. I have also been calling you on the Telephone Number
you gave to me (+44741749xxxx) but it is permanently on voice mail.
I tried to drop message on the Answering Machine but was told that your mail box is full.

Sitting in the privacy of one's home and disabling a mugu's phone on the other side of the world - it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Smile

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Onto my 4th scammer identity now, still getting replies from the ones I sent out weeks ago saying they can't connect Very Happy

As a slight twist on this for ease of use on my part really, I've entered my email address on a number of guyman friendly guestbooks to attract spam and set up gmail to auto-reply.

Quote:
YOUR NUMBER CAN NOT BE RICH,TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES

Quote:
My Dear Giovanni Jesu.
How are you today.
I hope you and your family is doing great.
It was very nice talking with you yesterday.
It was all celebration here in London after our football club Chelsea won the Champions league Cup for the first time.
Talking with you has boosted my trust and confidence in you.
Now i have 100% trust in you and your family.
Now i am more relaxed.

Yours Truly,
My greetings to you and your family.
Mr. James Kirby.
Group Finance Director of Lloyd s Banking Group
25 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7HN

Quote:
HELLO JESU

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE BACK FROM YOUR HOILDAY

Quote:
In respond to your message,
I called you but someone picked and told me that he not Mr David Please give me your mobile line

Quote:
DEAR WE DISCOVER THAT THIS MONEY IS NOT FOR YOU WITH POINT THAT YOUR FIRST EMAIL SHOW'S THAT YOU FROM Rome, Italy/ Phone number +393888146161 , AGAIN YOU COME UP WITH INFORMATION THAT FROM Great Britain.
Tel: +44 70457 57230 , WITH DEFRENT NAME'S LIKE , David claunt Chamber NAD

Giovanni Jesu , NOW SEE THAT YOUR FAKE ?

Quote:
Good day to you I read your email and I have tried calling you severally but to no avail why ???i don’t know if it is network issue it says not reachable at the moment .

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in my Catcher and, in order to confuse everyone, including myself, I'm now randomly responding with 3 different US numbers for the mugus to call.

Quote:
Cargo Unit
Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Airport code: ORD
10000 West O'Hare
Chicago, IL 60666
USA
(773) 377-6442
email: [email protected]

ATTENTION : Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: GB8100AF originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an agency, Foreign payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box valued $5,316,000USD (five million three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) arrived at Chicago international airport terminal 5 via British airways flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The agency, Foreign payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package which originated from National UK lottery London United Kingdom for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Mark Thompson on( 773)377-6442 Extension 21 terminal 5 or email: [email protected] to release this package and deliver it to you directly. Please reconfirm these information;

1. Your current address
2. Your phone number
3. Nearest airpot

for immediate delivery.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed, and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

Steve Morgan
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11
email: [email protected]
Phone: 773-377-6442

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41831

It's great they're burning up credits and coughing up new numbers to abuse. Some of the replies I rec'd this week-

Quote:
I am in receipt of your mail which does not make too much sense to me anyway because I called you several times and somebody was picking up your calls and was telling me that they don't have any Benjamine there. And I have written to you twice and gave to you every Details and Procedures which you have not made any comment on. So what exactly do you want? Is it to for us to talk on the telephone or to read through my messages. If you want us to talk on the Telephone, call me on my Telephone: +44 777 515 8373.
Have a pleasant day.

Quote:
You are not serious,OK. your mobile line rings and it program to voicemail.if you dont respond this mail i will resend the bank draft to the bearer.it seems you make jest of yourself.

Quote:
i have been calling you since last night but you are not there to pick your calls, please do call me back because this call of a thing is delaying the transaction and i have know more time on our side

Quote:
I just read your email now and i am even calling you but your number is entering voice mail, this is the way i am calling it +17733776442 so check if it is not in order so that you will put it well for me to reach you as soon as possible

Quote:
i have order my secretary for days now to ring you but the number you sent us is not also responding i even try ringing you my self all was avail,you can still send me a workable number to ring you with now, or you can still ring me on +447035952208 so we can get going wit the transaction, before i forget which country are you?

Quote:
Your 206-866-5732 is not connecting, while your other phone goes directly to the machine. Can you call me on 305-771-7389. I will be leaving back to London by tomorrow.

Quote:
I am very happy to speak with you on the phone today and my mind has come down now because since all these while I'm so worried

Quote:
Compliments of the day. I tried several times to reach you on Tuesday evening through your phone but all my efforts were futile. Please can you check the phone number you gave to me, re-confirm it and send to me again.

Quote:
I tried to call all of your tell phone number (773-377-6442, 206 866-5732 or 323, 786-0666) sent to me but non of the numbers is invalid.

Quote:
We have called the line you listed here and none is going through , if you want to speak with this office that you should call us , we don’t see any reason of calling you more

Quote:
Thank you for your e-mail and please stay by your phone as I will call you today again. Do not leave your phone in voice machine because I can't speak to it.

Quote:
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF FUND AMOUNTING TO £20,500,000.00
Thank you for your mail,their is absolutely nothing wrong with our office telephone numbers,our numbers once again is Office Land Line+44-203-318-8594, +44-207-100-5791 From 8am -6pm Daily,Cell:+44-7879956902 24hrs DirectLine. Please confirm your bank account details as stated above. This will enable us to conclude with the processing of your fund in your favour.

Quote:
How are you doing, i hope fine? Please i have been calling your two lines and they both were on answering machine. Call from Africa are very expensive, i am not happy that i will call it will enter answering machine.

Quote:
after sending you the last message i tried calling the number you sent to me but the number is not working, so please let`s be serious and send me the right phone number to call you

Quote:
i am greatful when i saw your second letters with 2phone numbers but i called my doctor to help me call you non of the numbers going through again hope all is well?

Quote:
Yesterday evening i was trying to speak with you on the telephone but you was unable to understand that i am the one calling you along the line the telephone concersation get off.

Quote:
I called today to discuss the attachment I sent you as you requested but could not get you on phone because your phone kept entering voice machine and I left a message for you to call me back as soon as you receive the message.

Quote:
I TRIED CALLING BUT THE NUMBERS NO ONE IS GOING

Quote:
I called but was told you were not on board.

Quote:
i received your mail but the issue here now is that i called your office number and the person who picked said i should call back that you are not around,he gave me to return call in one hour time which i did but still didn't get you, then yesterday been monday i called and the phone entered voice mail and i feel if you don't work on mondays or what really happened,

Quote:
i called you after reading this email you sent but the person i spoke with told me that you are in the meeting, droped a message to him that he should tell you that Fatimah called.

Quote:
I called you yesterday and we talk on phone and I also ask you to send me your international passport to me so that I can be able to see you on your passport code and you also told me that you will try to come over next week that is when I ask you to please send your passport code and you said that you will do that immediately but now that you are saying that you what me to call you again,I don't understand what is going on here please let me know.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic