SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A doomed love affair (Nooky v Paul Uzah)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This love affair was doomed from the start. The main principles of this bait were:
1) the use of an unexpected email at the outset to take the scammer straight off-script (not unlike to a JDog Productions ASEM)
2) the use of a character (Nooky) who has no money YET

Anyone who wants to bait Paul Uzah is very welcome, with one caveat - don't mention Nooky if you do contact him. I never tell my pets that they have been baited, although sometimes they guess. If possible, I prefer to leave them wondering what the hell they did wrong to mess up the golden opportunity. You won't get money either - he does not have any.
----
The scammer opens with a traditional "I am an orphan" opening
Paul Uzah (Tiscali) wrote:
Sent: 17 September 2004
To: <empty>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear well wisher,

Based on the information and recommendation i got about quick growth of business investment and commerce in your country, I deemed it necessary to write and inform you about my condition here and my interest to invest in any viable venture in joint partnership with you.

I am 24 years old boy from Liberia, Paul by name the first son of uzah. On 19th of february 2003, my father was murdered by some rebel group on the accusation that he is great sponsor and in support to restor the democratically elected president of CHARLES TAYLOR of which if you are a good lister to BBC or any other international radio tv stations, you will be aware of the war crisis in my country and how masses was killed in mass.

Almost our palace was burnt,fortunately, I was not in the palace when the rebels raided our palace,my father was a chief in my town he married two wives with four children,two of wives with three brothers were murdered in cold blood.At the moment, where the remaining families are,I do not know their way about whether they are alive or not.

Right now,I am left alone since the assassination of my father the family has been displaced and totally disorganized.

Early last year my father came back from travel he made to Europe and when we are discussing about his trip there he gave me some documents and he told me that he deposited 45.5MUSD in private security company in Europe as a family treasure which if you get back to me i will let you know the country where the fund is.

Due to political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted to the killing of innocent citizens and strangers people there are living in fears as the country is no longer peaceful.Therefore i run to cameroun atfer the assassination of my father from there i decided to flew the country to seek for assylum in AUSTRIA here.

I shall like you to help me to receive this funds on my behalf as the security outfit may not like to release it to me because of my age and non european citizen.

I will like you to assist me and when we collect the funds from the secrity company.I will advice that you come along with your banking particulars so that they can help us lodge the money in a bank in Europe for onward transfer to your account in your country.

Permit me to ask these few questions as my guardian-
(1)Can you honestly help me as your son?
(2)How can i completely trust you?
(3)What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transferred to your account?

I promise you that this transaction is 100% risk free and i wish you will contact me with this e-mail addresses Paul Uzah (Yahoo), Paul Uzah (Romania)

Awaiting your urgent reply and God bless you in advance.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

MR PAUL UZAH

I counter with an unconventional "piss off" gambit�
Nooky's Dad wrote:
Sent:17 September 2004
To: Paul Uzah (Tiscali); Paul Uzah (Yahoo); Paul Uzah (Romania)
Subject: RE: I NEED YOUR HELP
Importance: Low (1)

Paul

I think you are a scumbag who is trying to trick me. I bet there is no money - you just want a visa. And I bet there is no palace either.

What a crappy story you told - well tough, you have come to the wrong place. You're a Liberian living in Austria using Romanian, UK and US email addresses? - you're not stateless, you have too many states already

Get a job, and get lost

(1) Attention to detail matters!

But I renew contact several days later with a surprise reply form a different account...
Nooky wrote:
Sent:22 September 2004
To: Paul Uzah (Tiscali); Paul Uzah (Yahoo); Paul Uzah (Romania)
Subject: RE: I NEED YOUR HELP

hello paul uzah

i am writing to apologise to you.

you wrote to my dad, and told him your story, and he was rude to you, and then he was joking with his friends about how he was rude you, and he called you all sorts of bad names, and then it made me really MAD WITH HIM, because he has NO FEELINGS for anyone, and i HATE HIM!! he is a REAL PIG sometimes. in fact, he is a real pig ALL THE TIME.

anyway, i just wanted you to know that not everyone in my country is a COMPLETE BASTARD like my father!! (1)

i checked out my father's computer while he was away, and i read your story, and i felt REALLY SAD for you. i wish i could do something to help you. i can't offer you much, because i still live with my parents, even though i HATE THEM!! maybe i could send you some money - would that help you? i get my trust fund next month, when i am old enough, so i can maybe send you a few thousand pounds? i know it's not a lot, but i'm a student so i don't earn much.

i HATE being a student. i'd like to be a model or a film star, and earn lots of money, and be famous, and get dates with cool guys, but my dad says i should be a doctor or a lawyer, not a model, and i think that is BORING BORING BORING, they do not go to any good parties at all.

what do you think, do you think i could be a model or a film star maybe? do you like my picture? most boys think i'm kind of pretty <smile>

anyway, let me know if there is anything i can do to help you, like sending you some money

please write to me

love from

nooky (2)

(1) My daughter did NOT write this bit, I deny that completely
(2) Nooky always writes ungrammatically in lower case - it's harder to read Smile

CLICK FOR IMAGE

The scammer is intrigued. An approach from a rich bimbo is not something you get every day. And she is good-looking
Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 23 September 2004
To: Nooky
Subject: At Your Mercy

Dear Nooky,
I want to thanks you for showing mercy towards my conditions.Your words impress me alot,am so greatful.How are you doing over there?I hope all is well with you,
As you can see am 24 years old boy from liberia but now in austria as asslyum seeker due to the problems in my country that took away my father and others in my family.my father was killed in accusation that he is a great sponsorer to restor our formal president CHARLES TAYLOR,since then my life has not be the same again.
I understood everything you said in your mail and i tell you my condition in austria is not good at all.I have being surviving from the 35euro given to me from the austria government,Life is not easy for me here.Two things i may ask from you.(1)If its possible to for you to send me some money so i can feed myself normal it will be nice to me,(2)If you will later talk to your father to help me out of this condition nice just to contact the security company and demand for what my father have deposited in their company and go there and claim it on my behalf finish.As you can see me here i can not travel or have any access bcos am asslyum seeker here.Just take it easy with your daddy ok.
I have not see you before but the way you talk i will prefer if you can be a doctor.You will make it and also will help many people.
Reply me with this email [i]Paul Uzah[/I[
Please take good care of yourself,
Paul Uzah

Nooky wrote:
Sent:25 September 2004
To: Paul Uzah
Subject: RE: At Your Mercy

dear paul

i am really sorry about your conditions

and i know how hard it is to not have any money cos i am a student at university right now and i do not get much money and i probably have about as much money as you have which is not a lot in fact i am TOTALLY BROKE at the moment so i cannot give you any money except maybe �5 which is not even 10 euro so it is probably not going to help you much if at all

but next month it will all be different cos my grandfather was VERY VERY RICH and he had lots of money and he put �5,000,000 in an account for me but there was a condition that i cannot have it until the tenth anniversary of his death which is NEXT MONTH and i am so excited cos i will be VERY VERY RICH all of a sudden which will make a nice change, and there is NOTHING my parents can do about it. and i expect that i will get a decent ipod and maybe a car although i had better learn to drive first. and i think i will have a really GOOD PARTY for all my friends and i will invite you too if you want to come along

and anyway i could send you some money next month if that will help so let me know if you get some money from someone else first

and i do not think there is any chance that my dad will help you none at all he is a COMPLETE BASTARD and i HATE HIM!!! but i can help you if you need help what sort of help do you need?

and i do not understand what you mean when you want me to be a doctor, cos most boys want to be the doctor and they want me to be the nurse but that plot is SOOOO PREDICTABLE although sometimes i will play along if he is cute enough

and anyway you did not tell me if you liked my picture which i hope you did cos i want to be an international supermodel but that is quite tough cos they have to be beautiful for guys everywhere not just in their own country

please write to me again

love from

nooky

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 29 September 2004
Subject: Am Greatful

Dear Nooky,

Its nice to read from you again,am really sorry for replying so late,I like to get in touch with you all the time through mail but is not easy for me bcos am useing internetcafe and it too cost to my stand.How are you doing over there?I hope you alright.
I later scroll down and saw your picture Nooky you look very pretty,How old are you?Nooky to be model fit you but how do you disobey your parent.
Since you said that your parents can not do any thing concerns my problem,fine but dont make any trouble with them ok.For now all you can do for me to send me any amount you have by next month so i can atleast feed myself now is cool here i need to buy some winter cloths bcos am still wearing summer cloth and am feeling the cool more than any thing bad.
What your father suppose to do for me is just to contact the security company and ask them about my father and what my father deposited in their security company and after that he will tell them that he is intrested to claim it on behalf of the first son that is me.But since he is not intrested Nooky let forget that for now,I believe by decemember i will fine my way to london we will meet face to face ok.
Nooky you have done to me more than a sister or brother,I dont know how to express my feelings but when i get there.
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Take good care of yourself,
Paul Uzah

Nooky wrote:
Sent:30 September 2004
Subject: RE: Am Greatful

dear paul

thank you for your nice email and i am really touched by your kind words - you seem like a really nice person who i would like to know a lot better

i am using a computer in the student hall of residence where i live, but i have never used an internet cafe. what are they like? what sort of people go there? how much do they cost to use?

i am glad that you like my picture and i am going to be a model soon. and i disobey my parents all the time now cos i am an adult and they cannot tell me what to do which i am VERY PLEASED about. except that they won't give me any money to be a student which is why i am totally broke right now and waiting for my trust fund to come through then i'll be RICH (hooray!)

but right now i don't have any money but i can maybe send you some money in a month or two would that be ok?(1)

and i would love you to write to me again and tell me all about your self would you do that please and maybe we can make some plans for you to visit me or i can visit you which would be an excellent adventure for me

love from
nooky

(1) = "so you are going to have to keep me sweet for a month or two, ok?"

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 30 September 2004
Subject: Nice To Meet U,

Dear Nooky,
Good Day Nooky,As you can see am very plain guy,Whatever i wrote to you here is from my botton of my heart,Yes you look very pretty so sweet, Am very glad to meet you but what will your parent say about me?I have in mind to live all my life in UK but as asslyum seeker i dont have the documents to travel orlest if i use somebody documents but i must pay some money first to the own,Nice if you visit me here but you know am living with about three person in room orlest we can stay at hotel for some days before you go.Nooky am trying to explain to you how my conditions is.What i meant by internetcafe is just like business center where i use to pay 1 hour 2 euro,Is big money for me here.This is my phone number 00436763714880,There we will discuss more about ourselve.
Nooky please take good care of yourself,
I Cares,
Paul

Nooky wrote:
Sent:30 September 2004
Subject: RE: Nice To Meet U,

dear paul

thank you for your lovely letter and i hope you will succeed in your desire to live in my country

but i hope you won't use somebody else's documents to travel cos that would be very wrong indeed

i would REALLY like to meet you and i am very excited at the idea of meeting you in a hotel just me and you it makes me very excited to think about it

and when my money is ready in four weeks time i will fly out and meet you ok cos i will have enough money that i can do ANYTHING I WANT TO (hooray!)

and can you send me a photo

and i have no money at the moment so i cannot call you i'm sorry but you can call me if you want to

lots of love
from
nooky

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 01 October 2004
Subject: Is Like A Dream

Dearest Nooky,
Through your mail i can understand that you are alright.Just to drop a little words for you.I need your phone number can you text it to my handy or by mail,I need to speak with you latest morrow bcos is my birthday.See my picture tomorrow.I really like if you can come here and see me but how do your parents feel about this?Take good care of yourself.
I will always care,
Paul

Nooky sends him a birthday picture that he won't forget in a hurry Laughing.

Nooky wrote:
Sent:02 October 2004
Subject: RE: Is Like A Dream

dear paul

happy birthday and i wish i was there to give you a birthday kiss <smile>

and maybe more <big smile>

but i am afraid you will have to wait a while for your birthday present and i can't wait until you unwrap it but i am sending you a picture of what it might look like ok <very big smile>

and i cannot wait to get your picture as well. i expect you are a very fit young man but i like much older guys as well cos they are much more experienced and they really know how to please a girl

and i like men who write long love letters to me every day and send me pictures when we are apart and it is nice to get surprise gifts like flowers sometimes (1)

and when i get my money i will just buy a ticket and come and see you and there is nothing that my parents can do about it and if they don't like the idea well tough that is fine by me cos they have given me enough hassle in the past and i really don't care what they think any more.

and my number is XXXXXXXXXXX and you should call me before 10:00 because we have lectures all day and parties in the evenings ok (2)

lots of love
from
nooky

(1) Start lining up for a trophy Smile
(2) The call girls at this flat do not turn up before 11:00, so no danger of the phone being answered

My girlfriend kindly agreed to pose for this picture Cool THIS IS NOT WORK-SAFE

Paul sends back a photo but makes a very brief reply, and that is his big mistake. It is all downhill from here. The picture must be genuine - it was returned so fast, and the cars are definitely Austrian

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 02 October 2004
Subject: U Have Finish Me

CLICK FOR IMAGE

Nooky's response is a little cooler than he might have expected

Nooky wrote:
Sent: 03 October 2004
Subject: RE: U Have Finish Me

dear paul

thank you for your last email and for the photo and i think you are really handsome and macho and you are just the kind of guy i would like to play around with (1)

but i am A BIT UPSET that you did not write to me this time and you did not tell me that you liked my photo-present and i hope you did like it cos i had it taken especially for your birthday and i am VERY DISAPPOINTED that you did not say thank you and i want you to write to me every day cos i like getting your letters so please write EVERY DAY!

and is that the road where you live and which one of those cars is yours they are all very fine motors i think and i like riding in sports cars REALLY FAST do you? although i cannot drive i think i would be a bit dangerous cos i don't concentrate too well on things sometimes

and if you are in austria then you could come to scotland on the train or fly here or hitch a lift in a car or a lorry cos austria is a lot closer to scotland that africa is so you are nearly here already ok, and then we will not have to wait until my money comes through before we meet up

love from
nooky

(1) As in "like to bait"

Paul tries to dig himself out but only digs himself deeper. The sentence about "crying" will be completely misinterpreted

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 03 October 2004
Subject: U Are In My Heart

Nooky,
Am really sorry for that but i do not meant in that way,I love your picture is very sweet,Baby You killed me with your picture,I dont have the mind to witstand your pic,Wow your really pretty girl,Nooky do you know that am scare,ask me why?bcos you may visit me here and will not like to go back,I mean it bcos am going to spoil you with love.Have you met b4 with black guy?Nooky am sorry to say this,I have my own way to play my love,I love to put a girl in a state of no one will help her on bed only she will cry and cry and all i have to do is to say baby is ok,Dont cry ok.Nooky i really care about you you sounds so mutured and lovely,I need that in my girl.Am in austria for many months now but i can tell you the fact i dont have any girl friend bcos am facing my problem day and night.
Morrow i will have much time in internet to write you ok just to let you know that am pleased with you.I think about you and it really gave me joy.Take good care of yourself for me ok..
Baby i have a promise i will make to you when we meet face to face.
Paul cares for you,,,,,

Paul Uzah wrote:

Paul Uzah sent you a customized PassionUp greeting.

Nooky's response is almost a brush-off, not what Paul was expecting

Nooky wrote:
Sent:05 October 2004
Subject: RE: U Are In My Heart

dear paul

thank you for your letter and i am glad you liked the photo and i think you would like the real thing even more

but i am VERY DISAPPOINTED that you are the sort of guy who makes girls cry cos we girls like to be happy ok not sad so explain what you meant ok cos if you are one of those guys who does not care about girls feelings then forget it ok

nooky

Again, his attempts to extract himself only make matters worse

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 05 October 2004

Dearest Nooky,
Thats is not what i meant,U misunderstood me Nooky,Is that why you send me a very small mail.I need to hear from you just write and tell me that you dont have this in your mind.I dont meant cry no no no ok.I believe you will understand me when the time reach.All i meant to keep you happy,Nooky i will never be in support to any thing that will hurt your feeling rather to please your heart.Do you recevied the cards i send you yesterday?Nooky just be happy ok.
Take good care of yourself.
I cares.
Paul

Nooky makes a play for a trophy - surely those greetings cards were pictures of physical gifts he is going to send her?

Nooky wrote:
Sent:06 October 2004

dear paul

i do not think i misunderstood you cos i read your letter again and it said that you made girls cry in bed and i can only think that you are a beast to make them cry or they are crying because you make them very disappointed and frustrated

and i did receive another email from you thank you and it said you are sending me a silver necklace and that would be nice and you will need my address and it is...<address of a helpful fellow scammer>

but if you have not sent the necklace already then i prefer flowers and you can order them from a flower shop like this one... <address of a local florist> they are a part of flowergram: www.flowergram.co.uk

and i want you to send the flowers to prove that you CAN make a girl happy cos that is not what i am hearing and actions speak louder than words ok

love from
nooky

And Paul unwisely promises to send her "flowers through internet"

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 06 October 2004

Dearest Nooky,
This is not the way i use to knew you,we have gone very far to talk about this.you said you need to see my mail every day,Nooky i just meant to some one to screaming in times of love making,just kind of pleasure, that just what i said nothing more,All this you are demanding where do you expect me to get it ?I thought i have explain everything about me.what else you dont know?Nooky dont hurt my feelings i have on you.you have done good thing so far yes i knew that.I can send you some flowers throught internet here just take it from me ok,Nooky i cares for you.I will stop here please dont hurt my heart.
Take good care of yourself.
Paul

But the cheapskate sends a couple of flower pictures instead Evil or Very Mad

Paul Uzah wrote:

Nooky i cares for you,

You were sent a PassionUp greeting Page from Paul Uzah

How is he going to respond to the next insult?

Nooky wrote:
Sent:07 October 2004

dear paul

thank you for your emails and your messages of love and i am sorry if i have hurt your feelings and i am sorry that i thought you were a beast for making girls cry ok

and i know what you mean about screaming with pleasure cos i do that sometimes but the only thing that makes me CRY in bed is if a boy cannot perform and leaves me feeling disappointed and fustrated and if that is your problem then i am very sorry for you but i am sure that we can enjoy a platonic friendship and i promise i will not make you feel ashamed of yourself for not being a man

and thank you for the emails saying that you are sending flowers and i waited this morning and they were not delivered so can you confirm to me that you have sent them cos normally they are delivered the day after the order is placed

lots of LOVE
from
nooky

Unfortunately, he reacts rather quietly - I was expecting an explosion Sad

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 07 October 2004

Nooky
Now my heart have calm down since you have understand what i feel ok.Since my life i have never supported to hurt any body i meant any body all am trying is to solve my problems and settle down.Nooky you dont really know how i feel about you.Something when i sit alone i remembered how we met ourselve,How you try to please my heart,Nooky you have gain all my heart,I feel much about you,Even if you dont like me any more i will be the last person to forget you.
On my mail yesterday i told you that you knew i dont have money to buy you the flowers and i said i will send you now,Nooky what i meant to send you flowers through internet and i hope you got it.Just understand me,As you knew things are very hard for me here.Nooky time shall come when i will make sure that whatever you need in this world i will provide it for you bcos you meant a lot to me.
Nooky bear with me i knew things will be alright.You touched my life.
Take good care of yourself for me.
I cares for you.
Paul

More cards - four of them
Paul Uzah wrote:

Go for that trophy again girl!

Nooky wrote:
Sent:07 October 2004

dear paul

well i had just come to terms that girls sometimes cry when they are in bed with you because you are unable to perform like a man, and i am trying hard to imagine life with you but without any physical passion, but i do not think our relationship can survive if you crush my heart like this. little gifts like flowers are VERY IMPORTANT to girls and it is not nice of you to promise me flowers and then tell me you have decided not to send them and flowers do not cost much and i am sure you can borrow some money if you do not have much right now

i think i am going to cry now(1)

from
nooky

(1) This line always works for the women I know! Smile

But Paul is made of sterner stuff!

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 8 October 2004

Dearest Nooky, One thing about me is this,I will never lies to you in any thing,In my mail read it well i meant am going to send you flowers not by from the shop you gave me thier phone number,Nooky for christ sake you knew i dont have the money atleast to buy it from there will be cost for me bcos am not there,you advise that i can borrow money from someone,who?white people?O come on i promised you that you are going to be happy with me when we meet,Already i have knew what youuse to like,I will keep you happy with that ok.How would i explain this for you again,I dont really want to talk anything concerns love making bcos we have never met b4 and we have never done anything together and i believe the more i talk the more you misunderstood me.Am very plain guy,Bcos of you i spend the little one i have here to make sure i write you everyday.Nooky you will receive as many as flowers,caring,kisses you needed from me when meet each other.With all my heart i send you this believe you will understand the conditions of things towards me.Take good care of yourself for me.I cares. Paul

Yet more cards arrive
Paul Uzah wrote:

I hope we will be alright

Nooky gives him the silent treatment

Paul Uzah wrote:
Sent: 11 October 2004
Subject: Where Are U ??

Nooky,
Baby where are you?where are your words?Why do you decided to hide yourself?I need to hear from you.Take good care of yourself.
Paul, Cares

At this point I asked in the forum for suggestions on how to proceed. The idea of taking money off a penniless refugee did not appeal (even if he is a scammer), the "proof of manhood" trophy picture did not appeal either, and I ended up going down the route of trying to befriend him and find out more about life as a scammer.

Nooky wrote:
Sent: 14 October 2004
Subject: RE: Where Are U ??

dear paul

i am very sorry that i have not mailed you for so long ok and i have been very mixed up about you and me and i have had a long talk to my friend froya (1)and told her all about you and how we met and what i know about you and i showed her the messages we have sent to each other

and she said i was COMPLETELY WRONG about how you make girls cry and she said you meant cry in a good way and i want to APOLOGISE to you ok

but she also said that my dad was right and that you tried to trick him out of money and she explained how it works and i want to know if this is true is it true? and i want to know why you did that why did you do that? stealing other people's money is ALWAYS WRONG i think, always wrong, there is never any excuse for it. you could really mess people up by doing that to them and stealing everything they have worked hard for and i would expect you to understand that in your position ok. and you are young and having a hard time right now but you have got your life ahead of you and can earn money when you get over these problems, but if you steal from older people they have not got as many years to earn the money back that you have stolen from them ok so they will end up poor

so i want you to be honest with me and tell me what sort of trouble you have got into ok and is someone making you do this cos you do not seem like a bad person really

love from
nooky

(1) A mention for a fellow baiter who offered to help me out - thanks Froya!

Unfortunately, Paul is an incorrigible liar

Paul Uzah wrote:
Subject: I Cares

Dearest Nooky,
Nooky i told you before that i dont meant to hurt you,Many things you do surprised me.Your first mail and the birthday wishes you send to me.I remember in many ways you use to talk to me,Its really touch my heart.Thank God that you talk to your friend about me but let me tell you one thing i have never have in mind to hurt your father at all.Nooky if am in that way will i send you my picture and my phone number?Will i invite you in vienna?If am in that way will i make plane to have something in common with you in your country if i come there?Maybe people do that but that is the true story of my life.Nooky am miss you much.Take good care of yourself for me.
I cares,
Paul

Nooky has one more go at making him see the light

Nooky wrote:
Sent:14 October 2004
Subject: RE: I Cares

dear paul

thank you for your email and for forgiving me

but i need you to be honest with me. i can forgive you if you admit what you did to my dad was wrong, but not if you start lying to me that you never did anything wrong ok. i talked to my dad and he showed me lots of emails he gets like yours - some even used exactly the same words as you did. so i know what you have done, and that it was wrong, and that it is something that is organised ok, and that other people are doing it

and i guess i have learned a few things about life this week, and i do know that i can never have a relationship with someone who is not honest with me and with everyone else

and so i want you to admit it was wrong and to tell me how it works and who made you do it ok

love from
nooky

But Paul calls the whole thing off

Paul Uzah wrote:
Subject: bye

Dear Nooky,
U can forget everything,Take care.
Paul

So the love affair was doomed all along. Anyone who wants to bait him is very welcome, with one caveat. I never tell my pets that they have been baited, so don't mention Nooky.

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baitomaniac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's given me a few ideas <evil grin>
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zen - Great bait! I really got a kick out of this line of his....

Quote:
.....and i believe the more i talk the more you misunderstood me.....

LMAO, no kidding Sherlock! It's too bad it couldn't go on, it was really good. Interesting he had money to go to the Internet Cafe everyday, but not enough to send a lass like that some flowers? Shocked

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
icicle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deleted
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic