SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

straigt bait turns to insults

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Begins Feb 25, starts slow because I normally do straight baits. But once I go manic, it becomes fun. I am "Dennis". Three month bait, very bad language. Enjoy!

Quote:

Mercury House Triton Court Finsbury Square London EC2A 1LQ
Tel: +44 704 572 2650

REPLY: [email protected]

An official notification of funds deposited. This is to inform you that i will like you to be part of this great transaction worth of US$12 Million it has been approved for immediate release/delivery.For the purpose of clarification of who i am dealing with, send your full name and address,telephone number

On receipt of your information I will send you the full details of the fund to you.Your quick response will be highly appreciated .

Alternative address: [email protected]

Mr Daniel Brian.

Quote:

Mr Brian,

Regards to your email about a fund, please get back to me.

Dennis Platt

spammer address actually
Quote:

Miami, FL 33166
+1.**********

Quote:

Atten: Dennis Platt

Thank you for your response message to me with your full data as contained there in which i hereby acknowledge.

This fund is an accrued dividend of a family inheritance deposited to our company APACS as trustee of the london stock exchange. I have arranged the for approval of the fund to be released to you as the beneficiary of this family inheritance.

Do understand that this is a confidential transaction between you and me, and i demand that my interest be protected by you. I intend that you and me will utilise this fund as partners for mutual investment.

Be informed that this fund will be released to you by diplomatic delivery through our affiliate in U.S.A or Canada. An arrangement for it's diplomatic delivery will be made in your favour which you have the legitimacy to claim once it arrives with all documents intact.

Meanwhile, i will be expecting your response to this message for my further details.

Awaiting your urgent response.

At this point I decide to call him "Brain"
Quote:

Mr Brain,

Everything appears to be in order, let's go ahead and do this!

Quote:

Based on the understanding with you in which you indicated your interest in having the inheritance fund packaged and released via diplomatic delivery to Canada and the contents were fully understood.

It is important to intimate you that your inheritance has been approved and assigned to be released via diplomatic delivery through our affiliate diplomat in Canada under the supervision of two (2) diplomats who
will depart London to ensure a successful delivery after the clearance process upon your meeting with them.

A big brown envelop with your full name boldly written on it, containing the whole document(s) code instructions of the opening of the consignment marked as " PERSONAL EFFECT" will also be handed over to you on their arrival in Canada and they will notify YOU on their arrival.

Note that by the nature of this inheritance, it legally bonded from any interference or deduction it is handed directly to you the beneficiary.

As this arrangement is thus on this basis: 45% of the $12million is for you, 45% will be for me while 10% will be deducted to care of all expenses incurred by both of us.

SECURITY: The content of the consignment is $12million but the diplomat are detailed to handle and deliver it as a personal effect to you and marked same. It is only you that has the right inspect the content before their presence, this is stirctly for security reasons.

Finally, i will be through with all the documentation within the next 24 hours as i also wish to have by attachment your international passport or driving licence for your indentification when you meet with them including your convenient date of meeting with them.

Awaiting your urgent reply,
Daniel Brian

Quote:

Dear Brain,

Let me remind of your earlier notice "Be informed that this fund will be released to you by diplomatic delivery through our affiliate in U.S.A or Canada." so be informed I am live in the U.S.A. I am not interested in Canada. Please confirm this before we can procede, or else I cannot protext your interest in this.

Quote:

Atten: Dennis

I want to assure your again that though the diplomat only wanted stop in Canada but formalised the arranged with the diplomats to make to USA and contact you. As you confirm your readiness, i will detail you further.

I am waiting,

Quote:

Brain,

My apologize, I was just worried to have to travel to Canada. I am ready now for the details at your convivience.

Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Thank so much for your prompt reply.

Taking note of the last paragragh of my previous message to you which states that within 24 hours i will be through all necessary which will be in the consignent and handed over to the diplomats prior to their
departure to USA.

Be rest assured, i will notify you as they will be departing London, and they (diplomats) will equally contact you on arrival to come up for claims.

PLEASE FORWARD TO IMMEDIATELY A COPY OF YOUR INT.PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENCE, A I HAVE REQUESTED IN MESSAGE.( detail of delivery)

Waiting for your confirmation.

Quote:

Brain,

I have scanned my passport for you it is attached. What are the names of the diplomats so I can expect them.

(large renamed dll file attached)
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

The scanned passport did not appear, please resend it.

Yes, i will furnish you with the names of the diplomat as they depart.

Quote:

Brain,

I rescaned my passport again, tell me there names soon.

(horribly blurred passport attached)
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am about concluding with the diplomats as at this moment, and i will forward their names to you before their departure.

Thanks i have seen your passport.

Quote:

Thankx I am looking forward to this!

March 6 now
Quote:

Dear Denis,

The name of the leading officer is Mr ANTHONY WILLIAMS.

Hopefully, they will arrive by tomorrow. Everything has been handed over to the them, as they will contact you immediately on arrival.

They can equally assist you to make lodgement into the bank if you so request for security reasons I am making a passionate appeal to you that your maximum coperation is what i demand from you to give to them as to ensure a hitchfree handover to you. I am also expecting your constant update to me as you get intouch with them for the claim I will be coming over to meet with you in few days time.

Quote:

Great news Brain,

I am ready to recive the diplomat Anthony Williams. I will let you know how it goes.

One love brothter!!!!

Quote:

Thank you Mr Mr Dennis for the good news.

I wait for your positive update.

Quote:

Yes I will tell you, but so far no diploamt?!?!

Quote:

Dear Dennis Platt,

Yes I received your message but please i appeal to you to bear with the situation as i have been reliably notified of the delay in flight hitches. And be rest assured that the diplomat will be there promptly as agreed.

Quote:

Dear Brain,

Are the diplomats names Abbott and Costello, or is it Laurel and Hardy?

Quote:

Dear Dennis,

No they are not they are not the names you mentioned.

I have given you the name ANTHONY WILLIAMS.

So ignore any other.

Meanwhile, the "diplomat"...
Quote:

from DIPLOMAT DIPLOMAT <[email protected]>
subject SHIPMENT PROCESS

Dear Sir,

My name is diplomat Anthony Williams, your consignment has been sent to us for delivery by the Apacs UK Payments London.

We have started the shipment process, there are some paper works that needs to be sorted out between the officials of Apacs UK Payments London and the diplomatic courier company. Immediately the paper work has been taken care of, I will inform you of the date of delivery, this will include a copy of your airway bill as well as my flight schedule.I want you to reconfirm your address and the closest airport to your location.

I shall contact you immediately after the paper work has been concluded.

Yours Faithfully
Diplomat Williams
+447024087401
Quote:

Williams,

Sorry to not write earliear, for some reason you sent your email to my spam box so I did not see until now.

Please confirm to me you have my address and also what airport you will fly into, then I will let you know if that is the best airport.
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

These are the information that I have:

Dennis Platt
Miami, FL 33166
+1.**********

You should send us the name of the closest to your location because we shall be finishing the paper work by today and shall be shipping by tomorrow. I shall send you the delivery airwaybill by tomorrow as well.

I await your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully
Diplomat Williams
+447024087401
Quote:

Dipdiplomat,

My information is correct. What do you mean by your strange question "You should send us the name of the closest to your location "

Back to the brain...
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I believe you must have been in contact with the diplomat by now.

Waiting for update.
Daniel

March 11 - time to get an attitude...
Quote:

Brain,

Guess what, that idiot diploamat sent his email to my spam box!! What was he thingink? He seems somewhat stupid, doesnt even know what city he is flying to? Are you sure we can trust this moron?
Quote:

March 12, 2009

Dear Dennis,

Please be relaxed as all is well.

The diplomat (ANTHONY WILLIAMS) informed me that he had notified you of his movement. Did you respond back to him?

The diplomat will be n New York this afternoon.

Surely, he will be intouch with you.

Just keep a close touch with him.

Waiting for your update.
Quote:

Brain,

Of course I responded back to him, do you think I am an idiot? What do you take me for? You seem to be a bit of a smart ass, so why dont you just fucking cc the motherfucker on every email so you wont have to ask me such a fucking insulting question ok dutchbag? I will CC him myself, for such a smart ass you aint too fucking smart about how to use fucking email, learn from this.

Meanwhile this guy didnt even tell me he was in New York! At least he has my address, but then he ask me something wired: You should send us the name of the closest to your location
Quote:

from DIPLOMAT DIPLOMAT <[email protected]>
date Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:12 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

What I meant is the "closest airport to your location".

Yours Faithfully
Diplomat Williams
+447024087401
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I do not understand why are writing to me in this manner.

What is the problem?

I guess you are supposed to be in good communication with the diplomat. (anthony williams?

Please cool down and explain to me wat the situation is or is there any person telling you rubbish?

Waiting for your message.
Daniel Brian
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Why the silence on me?

Please tell me what the situation is for now?

Is this what we bargained?
Daniel Brian.
I email both of these wankers
Quote:

Dippy,

My address is Miami Florida. The closest airport is MIAMI FUCKING FLORIDA, is this your first fucking day on the job? WHat kind of retard has to ask a question like that?!?! If I was your boss I would fire your dumb ass right now.

Look boy, you better not fuck up this deal or you will be in big trouble, got it dutch bag?!?!

Kind regards,
Dennis

Note: to Brain Daniel, you will also receive a copy of this email becasue I use the CC option on email.

Learn from me.
A gentle answer to the brain...
Quote:

Brain,

Good fucking question, last I knew we bargained for the diplomat to deliver to me within 24 hours. You said that on March 2. It is fucking March 13, 11 fucking days later, did you mean 24 days or 24 hours? Dont whine to me about our fucking bargain, your diplomat is a stupid fucker that doesn't even know his airports.

How did you give an important job to an idiot like that? What kind of business are you running? If this doesn't work out, I will have some harsh words for you my friend.

Kind regards,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Please take it easy with diplomat i have been able to gather that he is not in tune with location in USA.

I want you to cool down and dialogue with the diplomat as to direct him properly. I want to say sincerely here that it is your responsibility to be intouch him as to know always where he is .

I want to reassure you over again that he is not going to fuck the deal up, he is well experienced and trusted, knowing fully well that job is confidential one.

Please i want to appeal to you to handle the situation properly,let us avoid friction and blames.

Waiting for your urgent feed back.

Regards,
Daniel Brian.
Letting the reel go slack for a moment...
Quote:

Kind sirs,

Please forgive my earlier utterances, it is the fault of my medications when I dont take them in time sometimes my anger is out of control, so please except my apologize.

The closest airport to my location in Miami Florida is the Miami International Airport in Miami Florida, airport code MIA.

I hope to see the diplomat soon with open arms.

Your friend,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I thank you so much for your message, and i appreciate your concern in this manner.

Please i will like you to copy same to the diplomat, and please maintain the constant communication with the diplomat promptly.

He will surely be with you safely.

Till i read from you.

Regards,
Daniel Brian.
Quote:

Brian,

I don't understand your last email, the diplomat is already here, I am waiting for his phone call. Please explain why you sent that last email, it is as if we haven't already been doing business, I've already paid the money! Please I dont understand! And why did you change your email address?
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

How come you cannot be able to complete this transaction?
Does that mean you are boasting in vain?

Do you want all my efforts to be wasted?

This sad as explained by th diplomat.

Daniel Brian
Quote:

Brain,

What the fuck are you talking bout? Explan yourself.
Quote:

Dennis,

Please sorry you should know i was getting worried.

Please confirm to me urgently how much you paid, and forward the payment information to me.

Time for some all-caps indignation!
Quote:

Brain,

Come on man, what is happening to you. You know I paid $1,200 to your assistant, what other payment information do you want. It was YOUR IDEA to send the money to him instead of in your OWN NAME, SO DO NOT BLAME ME ABOUT THAT, YOU HAD BETTER NOT GO ON ME NOW AFTER ALL I BEN THROUGH.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Please cool down i will sort the issue out.

All want you to do urgently is to scan the payment information and sent to me by attachement (SENT THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME VIA ATTACHEMENT).

I am waitin for you.
Quote:

Look Mr Man, the money was sent to YOUR ASSISTANT MR GOMER, get the details from him.. Why did you tell me to send everything to Mr Gomer, now you act like your head is up your ass, pardon my language. This is not funny and very unprofessional, tell me now what happened and where is my money?
Quote:

Dennis,

I never directed you to pay to any assistance.

When did i say such and what message?

Then send to me the details of payment, and the information of my assistance before i refund your money.

I am serious more than you.

March 19 - my reply is taken from another baiter's lad. Apologies, didn't note who to credit...
Quote:

Who are you, i dont even know you and your being so nasty. Why do you bring yourself so low as in to say you are just a beginniner. I do not know what i have done to you and i see no reason why you should sound the way you do. You do not speak like one who has see mtcn before. Let me tell you if some one does something to me, i tell him what he did and then we can talk about it. But your case i do not know who you are or what you are talking about. I believe you have misunderstood me for another person.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I doutb if you can be telling lies, the diplomat is saying seriously that you did not pay or give him anymoney.

I want to get the information from you so that the security authorities will pick him up.

Therefore, i need from you the payment information scanned and sent to me by attachement, and possibly forward to me your recent correspondence with diplomat. After i receive it from you i will refund you the amount ($1200).

I wait for your confirmation.
Quote:

Brain,

What the hell are you talking about, this nosnsences, are you on drugs? I never paid any money to the diplomat, that asshole never even contacted me, he is lost somewhere in New York, probably drunk in some gay bar. Fire that *DELETED* now, he is worthless. I would never send that dutch bag a penny, he is the stupidest fuck I ever know. How can you believe his LIES!?!?!!!
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am still waiting for you to send to me the information i requested.

1.The payment slip
2.correspondence messages between you and the diplomat.
3. The particular message which directed you to pay to the so called Gomar.

Then i will bear responsibility.

Meanwhile i have ordered the arrest of the diplomat by the New yok police.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
Quote:

Brain.

1. Kiss my ass, the payment slip does not belong to you, your name is not on it, it is not your right.

2. THere is no correspondence, that stupid fucker never wrote me back even after I did apology for my anger outburst at one time when I may have used harsh words on that ignorant fucking monkey.

3. The message was on the phone, so how the fuck can I send that to you, also his name is Gomer not "Gomar" so stop pretend you dont know him ok, I don't think it is funny.

4. This is the most ass wad deal ever, I am sorry I ever met you. Send my money back now you greedy mother fuckersd.

March 31
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Please do not forget my bond with you in this transaction, therefore ignore anyother intruder like Gomer who stole my password from the office to give you false communication. I WILL DEAL WITH HIM .

I will not betray you, it is my duty to also protect you properly considering the fact that your information is on the consignment, and that is why i am communicating with the US CUSTOMS directly.

Therefore, assist me to get the consignment cleared from the CUSTOMS.

I am counting on you please, let's talk about it as you know the confidentiality between me and you.

Waiting for positive response.
Quote:

Dear Brain,

Yes if confidenticality is the wood between us now.

What is the next step now?
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Yes, i repeat that confidentiality is the word.

The first step now is to get cleared from the US CUSTOMS. and i will do it directly with you if you will graciously assist me with the clearance fee.

But to keep to my pact and bond with you, i will continue to shield your personality until our consignment is released.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

How are and how is everything with you?

I am surprised you never bothered to ask me about our transaction which has been in the custody of the US customs all this while.

I am try everything possible , and i want you to please assist.
Quote:

Brain,

I have already spent too much money on this, all Mr Gomer does is ask for money and then yet has one problem after another, is it endless? I am seek and tired of this man, so if the money is in fact with US customs, I will prefer to deal with you directly and not your friend Mr Gomer. If you agree to that I will still be intersted, at this point I only want to get my money back, so if anything is still a chance, lets talk about that.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am surprised that after all my arguements with you, you still continued with this Gomer of a person, why?

Please this transaction is only between you and me, not anyother person, therefore you deal with me directly.

Please be informed with all sincerity that the consignment is with the US CUSTOMS, and was reliable informed that they will contact you for clearance.

Have you been contacted by the US CUSTOMS?

They are asking us to come and pay for the clearance charges.
I want you to assist me clear this, i will compensate you in whatever way you demand.

Waiting for your positive response.
Quote:

Dear Brain,

What is the name of the US CUSTOMS, I do not want to be tircked this time ok
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Yes as regards the name, when i made and during my contact and conversation with them i was reliablly and duely made to know that is the head of US CUSTOMS.

As i am writing to you now, i am still in contact with them as i conlude with them i will give the name of the main officer.

Be rest assured, that i am on top of the situation, and you will no longer be tricked with any falsehod.

I am fully assuring you that any assistance you will give now to clear out our consignment will not be a waste.

Thanks for your concern.

Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am making this communication with US CUSTOM a very high authority because the content of the consignment will not be disclosed.

The man incharge is Jayson P. Ahern, and he has asked me to pay a certain amount , and i am yet to get back to him.

Till i read from you.
Quote:

Dear Brain,

Will Mr Jayson P Ahem be contacting me? Please forward any emails from him to me so I can see what is happening.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Thanks for your message.

At first, the US CUSTOMS made me to understand that they will be contact with your identity on the consighment, but when i formally opened discussion with them and forwarded my identity includding other legal documents before they now granted me audience with the believe that the content of the consighnment is just your "personal effects".

Please understand that i do not want the US CUSTOMS to know that the content is funds worth $12million.

Therefore, i do not want to expose your personality, i want to protect you with my influence as a British coporate officer, but if you want them to contact be warned that it is a big/dangerous risk, which i do not want to expose you.

All that is needed from me now is just to pay the cleanrance fee, which they asked me to pay $8,000. And i have exhausted so much on this including my ticket to USA.

So please my dear Dennis, i need your assistance to pay this clearance fee, i know it is a big burden on you but your assistance will save my life.

I am anxiously waiting for your consideration.
Quote:

Brain,

You have got to be fucking kidding me! Are you such a stupid moron that you would send $12 million dollars and yet leave yourself a worthless beggar asking for money. Where you too dumb to pull out a lousy $8000 dollars? In that case, suck it up motherfucker, you will get paid when I get the money.

Kind regards,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Please i am not asking for money just your assistance, if you can assist with any thing you have for now then i will try to make up.

Meanwhile, withdraw your comments because they are too harsh for me to bear.

Consider the fact that i have spent so much uptil this time.

Waiting for your good reply.
Quote:

Brain,

Please accept my apologize, I did not have my medications and became angry. Sure I will be glad to assist my friend. What do you need? Do you want me to contact the US CUSTOMS for you. Don't worry, I know how to talk to those dutch bags, just give me there email address and phone number and I will take care of those sumbich right now!

Reagrads,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I know you have read my first message to you today as this second message is a correction of your statement which you made wrong impression, may be you forgot where both of us are coming from, i quote your statement " Are you such a stupid moron that you would send $12 million dollars and yet leave yourself a worthless beggar asking for money. Where you too dumb to pull out a lousy $8000 dollars?"

But my dear let me remind you of the source of the fund we claimed, i quote from my first response to you when answered my proposal.

" This fund is an accrued dividend of a family inheritance deposited to our company APACS as trustee of the london stock exchange. I have arranged the for approval of the fund to be released to you as the beneficiary of this family inheritance."

Therefore, do understand that i never had the $12m in my hand, as the company accepted the process i suggested and packaged. I only worked underground using your information to secure the approval in proxy as the original beneficiary, i used my salary to secure all the necessary legal documents for aproval and release, i contracted the diplomat with my money and paid including their travelling expenses and cost of shippment of the consighnment which belongs to you and me.

Dear Dennis if normal reason will prevail, you are supposed to take charge of every cost there in USA but i still choosed to protect you from the security interogation, if i had the money with me now i will assure you that within 24 hours from now it will be released, and i will be there to pick it or you can then go there by yourself as interogations are over.

Finally, i am counting you seriously for the assistance to pay this clearance and get the consignment released. PLEASE THINK ANDCONSIDER PROPERLY , WE DO NOT NEED TO WASTE ANYMORE TIME.
Quote:

Dear Brain,

I have read your message, it is very clear and thoughtful. Since the consignment is here in the United States, let me do my fair share of the work. I will go directly to collect the assignment and pay the fees myself, then I will arrange to pay you for your time and expenses.

Please supply me your bank account number and swift code so I can do a bank to bank transfer once I have the funds.

Thansk so much for all of your help, you are my best friend.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Thanks for your concern and for the understanding of my explanation.

Be informed that i am working from a very high level of authority to handle this situation. Do you know that Mr Jayson Ahern is the commissioner for us customs and border protection.

One thing is certain, if you venture to be there, considering the fact that your personal data infomation is attached to the consignmnent, definitely they will have tocarry out an on the spot consignment inspection.

Then, how will you begin to explain the source of the fund and to defend it other than to implicate me your very self which will lead to our being hounded by security agencies. Automatically, i will loose my job and loose the fund.

Dear Dennis, let common reason prevail and for us to be on the safe side. What we will do is, you bring the amount you have and i will bring the amount i have and we will make the payment, then i will come over to pick the consignment and be with you.

I am being fair , honest and just in this transaction with you, therefore please reason with me.
Quote:

Brain,

YOur plan sounds good. Send me the details of when and where you will arrive and I will meet you in person.

I will bring money with me directly.

Looking forward to meet you,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

My arrangement is that we have to be tactical in the approach. Please let us us pay for this clearance before my arrival.

I will direct you on how to make the payment safely, then detail you on what to do and where to be. please do not be afraid of anything, because i have used a high level approach to ensure that release is almost done.

This is for the good of both of us.

Waiting for you.
Quote:

Brain,

Look shithead, the only thing I am "afraid" of is you bullshit. Fucker, what city are you flying to? Dont jack me around motherfucker. you are speaking the language of LIARS you cocksucker, what is your problem?!

I want your "details" now you flaming faggot, not your bullshit that you feed me. Fuck you up the ass or else tell me the truth. What kind of partner are you? Listen now and listen good - no details from you means NO MONEY FOR YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME COCKSUCKER?@!??@?@

Awaiting your directions,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Why do you choosed to insult me all the time just because i'm involved in a transaction with you.

Unfortunately, you do not know my level until you see me.

Please get me very clear, i will fly straight to New york city but before i depart London i want the payment to be made and the receipt of PAYMENT OF CLEARANCE FEE IS WHAT I WILL USE TO WALK STRAIGHT TO THE CONSIGNMENT DEPARTMENT AND PICK IT UP.

I have routed my ticket through Spain,My company will not have the impression that i went to USA because immediately after my disbursement of the funds with you then i will rush back to London, as to be on the safe side.

Dear Dennis, you may not know it now but i have a i perfect arrangement for both of us. Please make the provision now let us pay before i depart London. After we have paid i will confirm to you my time of arrival.

Please bear with me notwithstanding your insults.
Quote:

Brain,

Prove you are not a liar, then send your flight details to me now. You have boast about having a ticket, where and when is it?

"And i have exhausted so much on this including my ticket to USA."
Remember saying that? How much was your ticket? Where? When? Every time I start to believe you, then you tell me a lie? Why? Where is the trust my brother, unless you have some evil plan to scam me. That's the only thing I can think of, prove me wrong or stop this game now.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am sorry i have nothing more to prove to you.

This is my departure and arrival informayion but dates may likely change as i earlier told you. (as routed through Spain)

Departure Status Details

Airport: (MAD) Barajas Airport
City: Madrid, SP, ES
Scheduled: 1:40 PM - fri Apr 17, 2009
Actual: 1:40 PM - fri Apr 17,

Arrival information status:
Airport: (jfk) John kennedyinternation Airport
City: New York,NY,US
Schedule: 5:10pm - fri 17.2009
Actual: 5:10pm - fri 17.2009
Terminal 7
Local time:1:17-Sat Apr 18 2009

It is left for you to decide if we are to are to pay or not.

My computer has been problematic since today, so do not mind my typing.
Quote:

OK, I will pay you, but that may likely change as I earlier told you.

Why would the dates change if you already bought the tickets? Or is this just another lie?
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I'm sorry for my late resonse to you due to my busy schedule.

Yes, if i do not meet up with the payment for the clearance which will necessitate my travelling on prompt, then i will request for change of dates.

I cannot understand what you mean by another lie, we better be serious here because i do not room for fickle minded people
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

When is the payment going to be so that i will detail you.
Quote:

Brain,

The payment will be made as soon as I see your flight schedule. I don not deal with fickle people who pretend to travel but change there mind at the last second.
Quote:

Dear Dennis.

I did sent to you my flight schedule few days ago, and in your reply message you asked me a question on why i should change my dates.

And i have answered you two days ago that if the payment is not made, that will be the cause of my seeking for change of dates from IBERIA airline.

But i still keep to my word that if we are able to make the payment within 48hours from now, i have no reason whatsoever to alter the dates as i will make the trip on prompt, as stated in the flight schedule i earlier sent you.
Quote:

Brain,

Your so-called schedule is bullshit. What airline motherfucker? What flight number cocksucker? Only you give me some bullshit JFK gate 7 fuck you asshole.

There will be no payment made except until I see your ACTULA FLIGHT DETAILS YOU FUCKING MORON.

Kind regards,
Dennis
Quote:

I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE COME ACROSS ALL MY LIFE. YOU ARE A WISEMAN WHO DIED IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL LIKE FINGER ITCHING GOMER.

Quote:

Brain,

It is no surprise to me to see that you are such an uneducated fool.
Quote:

I am Havard graduate but you are just a condemed drug addict.

It worries that you will be consumed in a short while.
I think he may be getting angry with me... minor excuse/apology just to keep things going...
Quote:

Brain,

Please excuse my poor manners, my drug supply was low, but sir I am not an addict, I just need these drugs to live.

Do you still need me to meet you at the airport? I can bring the money with me, and also I can drive you around.

Your friend,
Dennis
Quote:

Hello Dennis,

I am quite sorry about your condition.

I will forward to you a new flight but after the clearance fee is paid and the receipt of payment in my hand then i will make the trip. So if you cannot trust me then live me alone.

Though i'm being contacted almost all the time by the US CUSTOMS but i cannot do otherwise until i sort myself out.
Quote:

Dear Brain,

I have already paid many fees to your assistant Mr Gomer, so what is this "clearance fee" you speak of?

What is being cleared? You are just a passenger on an airplane, you should not need any clearance fee, just get here so we can collect the money.

Also what is the US CUSTOMS ask you about? Do not let them know about the money or we will have to go through strict security and also pay extra taxes due to president Obama. What questions did they ask you?
Quote:

That is why i said you are a FOOL because all that you given to an imposter like Gomer he could not do any thing for you.

This a transaction i initiated with you and we agreed but you foolishly found heaven in the hand of a liar.

Then you get it from him.

It is now April 17
Quote:

Brain,

So are you saying you want out of this deal and I should only deal with Gomer? I was worried if I could trust him, but if you want out then I will work with him again. Also do not appreciate your tone, work to the wise that bees come to honey not insult.

Your friend,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am sorry for my outburst on you.

I appreciate your concern, except for the fact that a bad omen (Gomer) crept into my bond with you thereby giving us a sour taste. He is a nobody in this transaction and cannot make any headway to make success. Can he Gomer produce my first letter to you? If at all he is real.

However, i'm still very much with you. And i can understand your concern over the interogation of the CUSTOM on consignment.

But my dear i told you before that i have done serios underground work to settle the issue of much question.

The consignment containing the fund is question is what is to be cleared , as it could not get easy passage. Just little charges on it.

My suggestion:
Let us pay the $8000 clearance fee into their account in U S A, then i come over we meet and both of us will then to go and collect it.

If this agreed by you i will get the account from them and we proceed.

Thank you.
Quote:

Brain,

Glad to have you back on the team. Send me all the bank details and I will see what I can do.

April 20 - I love bank account details...and so does Alan...
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Thanks so much for taking this burden off me. Atleast i can now be able to make a comfortable flight arrangement and pay for my B T A without pressure like the first one i could not make.

I am waiting for the payment slip via attached email message to me. Once i receive it to know that it is made i will then hurry up to meet you there before the week ends. (PLS DO NOT FORGET THE AMOUNT $8,000)

Below here is the Bank details as you requested:

TD Bank
7345 w Oakland Blvd,
Florida,33319
Swift#: CBNAUS33
ABA #: 067014822
a/c#: 6860929220
Benef: SHM INVESTMENT INC.
Quote:

Brain,

Thanks, just need one more thing, the address you gave me is incomplete, I also will need the city name.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I have confirmed that the address is complete, the city is Florida. And the city code 33391, as i have earlier stated

TD Bank
7345 w Oakland Blvd,
Florida,33319

Swift#: CBNAUS33
ABA #: 067014822
a/c#: 6860929220
Benef: SHM INVESTMENT INC.

I am waiting.
Quote:

Brain,

What the fuck is wrong with you, Florida is a state not a city you dickwad, quit buillshitting with me you stupid barstard, there is no such thing as city code you moron dutch bag, you must be the biggest fucking liar in the world, brag you go to Havard and you dont know the simplest thing about the United States, get a clue scumbag, I am seek and tired of your games, do you want to do this deal or not? If so, get somebody smarter than you to help you figure out a simple address, maybe the monkey outside your hourse will help you.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am sory about the error. Please forgive me for not being an American.

Here is a new one below:

SUNTRUST BANK
8200 W Broward Blvd,
Plantation 33324,Florida.

Swift#: SNTRUS3A
ABA#: 061000104
A/C#: 1000093392198
Benef: E-SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I am sory about the error. Please forgive me for not being an American.This ia new account with complete and correct information.

DO IGNORE THE PREVIOUS TWO MESSAGES

Here is a new one below:

SUNTRUST BANK
8200 W Broward Blvd,
Plantation 33324,Florida.

Swift#: SNTRUS3A
ABA#: 061000104
A/C#: 1000093392198
Benef: E-SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
Quote:

Brain,

That's great news, I know where Plantation is, it's only about a 30 minute drive for me. I will go there directly and speak to the bank manager, probably tomorrow morning.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Once again i thank you for your loving concern.
Please note the nature of our transaction is confidential between me and you only, because of the content do not disclose to bank manager just go and make this let's be free.

I look forward to seeing the payment slip via attachement.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

How is everything with you?

Have you made the payment?

I have tried to call you but it's on answering machine.

Please try to call me on +44 704 572 2650

I am waiting for this happy conclusion.
Quote:

Brain,

Whose account is the money going into? Is it in your name? I spoke with the bank manager and he said there was no account in your name at the bank? What is going on here? The manager was very suspicious of me and asking lots of questions, what have you got us into? I need a better explanation to not raise eyebrow again when I go back to the bank. I think it is better for me to meet with the account owner and hand the money direct to him, I don't like carrying large amount of cash with me due to many robbers here in Florida.

Urgent get back to me soon.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Sorry for my late reply due to the frustration this has got me into.

This is a straightforward thing, pay into the account the account and i and on my arrival we present our documents and take away our consignment.

The manager has no business with who owns the account for God sake, all he knows is that you the customer deposited money and that 's all. All you have to do is to walk into the bank and payment at the desk and come out with slip.

My dear, all the time you try to punctuate my arrangement, please try and help the issue because i am sick.

I am only waiting for the slip.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Please note that the account is a company, i choosed it that way because my transaction with you is based on trust and confidentiality. And i do every thing on that basis.

Just note that the benef: is a company and not personal name.

I do hope you will agree with me.
Quote:

Brain,

I heard that you were sick, I hope you get better soon! What is your sickness?

Also, if the account belongs to a company, how can that help you get to my country? Why do you delay for this? If the deal is confidential, why are you telling a whole fucking company our business you dumb ass.

Pull your head out man and just get here so we can collect the consignment. I am getting tired of all your meaningless dribble and delays. I think your mind is crazy due to your sickness, so just take some meds man and chill out.
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

Yes, i am sick but that will not stop the transaction. Though i have been through a lot of trauma and frustration because of this transaction. And only you will make me recover fine.

The account has nothing to do with my coming over to meet you. You agreed that i give you the account to pay in the $8000 clearance for the fees. So that i come over we collect it.

What other error have i committed again that will warrant these delay? Where shows i am doing a meaningless dribble? Reasonably speaking, you are the person delaying this conclusion. BUT WE HAVE PAST THE TIME TO
TRADE BLAMES.

I had believed that both of us had reached a perfect understanding which has set us free from every confusion, and we are set for a successful conclusion.

My brother, let us not drift back again. Do make this payment so that our minds will be free.
Quote:

Brain,

Honestly I think your the biggest dildo I have ever met in my life. If as you say the account has nothing to do with you coming here, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT HERE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID BARSTARD? WE could
already have collect the money together but for your idiot plan send me to bank and you dont even get the account number right or ghe bank name you dodt even know the FUCKING CITY OK?!?!?!?!

Arrive in person NOW or forget about it, your delays is driving me crazy and I dont want to carry all this cash with me now so I returend it to my bank. If you are real, then SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME NOW!!!!!!

Your partner,
Quote:

Dear Dennis,

I accept your insults because i really do understand that you do have manners.

NOTE: It is not possible for me to come until the payment is made to the US CUSTOMS. And as you cannot do that, then someother person is set to do it.
Quote:

Brain,

What is the problem the US CUSTOMS has your passport? You are a fucking liar, go fuck yourself, I am tired of all your whining and complaining you sound like a girl.

I will make the payment to US customs asshole, not your stupid company that is made up from some city you never heard of asshole. Did you ever ask me to pay customs you jerk off? No you said pay some fools name "E-SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC."

Thanks for giving me the name s of a nonentiety, who the fuck in hell is that!?!?!?! And before that you give me the name of "SHM INVESTMENT INC." who are those assholes?

FUCK YYOU FUCK YOU FUCHKYOU!!!!

Kiss my ass good bye bitch, I think you are too stupid to handle any deal, it must be a lie!!!!!!

Your ex-friend,
Dennis
Quote:

Dennis,

I know drugs has rendered you 75% mad. All that is left of you is to act like a mad dog The company who is beneficiary of the account is the company that will help us pay for security reasons. All i have i tried to do is to not expose you qualified idiot.

If you decide to pay to the customs directly, then i will give you the name of the person incharge, then you pay directly via western union . Once you pay direct to them, then i will fly into US.

WHETHER YOU ARE GETTING MAD OR NOT, THIS TRANSACTION MUST BE A SUCCESS, I MUST CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENT BECAUSE I WORKED SO HARD FOR THE CONTENT.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A FRIEND.

It is now May 2, 2009
Quote:

Brain,

Please excuse my utterance at you, it was not becuase due to my drugs so now I am feeling better.

Please send me the name of the customs person and also the mailing address and phone number and I will take care of everything.

One love,
Dennis
Quote:

Dear Dennis.

I have been directed by the New york office to forward payment via western union to the officer. Afterwhich they will make direct contact to you as i have asked them to do.

John Maczok
New york city.

All you need to do is to make the payment at a western union office nearest to you and forward the mtcn number. Once they receive the payment, you will be contacted for the release.

God bless you as you finalise.
Quote:

Brain,

Where exactly is the New York office? Also I would like to know the company title of Mr John Macock and his business phone number.

Thanks and God bless!
Quote:

Dear Dennis.

I have been directed by the New york office to forward payment via western union to the officer. Afterwhich they will make direct contact to you as i have asked them to do.

John Maczok
New york city.

REMEMBER FOR PURPOSES OF REGULATION: Split the payment in two, four thousand each.

All you need to do is to make the payment at a western union office nearest to you and forward the mtcn number. Once they receive the payment, you will be contacted for the release.

God bless you as you finalise.
Quote:

Brain,

I am confused by your email, what is the purpose of regulation? Please be clear of this, I am ready to send the money now so why should I do it twice? This makes no sense to me, you better explain the regulation.

Also, if I split the payment, will there be two MTCN numbers? Why go to all the troulbe, dont you know it costs me money to send money that way?

The New york city office has not contacted me yet, why?
Quote:

Dennis,

I have done all the ground work for you and it is cleared. They will contact you once the clearance payment is received by them.

Just go ahead and make payment to the officer, send the MTCN NUMBER to forward to them .

NOTE: If you have do not have problem with the regulation as i thought then make payment and send the number as all is settled.
Quote:

Brain,

What the fuck in hell is your problem, are you on drugs again? Why cant you answer my simple questions?

Are you an idiot? Please try again fuckwit or I will not be sending ANY money.

1. Where exactly is the New York office?
2. What is the company title of Mr John Macock and his business phone number?
3. What is the regulation?
4. Who do I send the MTCN to? It better not be you, you untrustworthy stupid motherfucker.

I have already asked you all these questions but you act like an incompetent buffoon, so please get back to me with an intelligent answer this time.

I am not your friend, this is business only.
Quote:

All i know is that i have been detailed to make clearance payment to the officer in charge of receipt of payment for clearance of consignment. Then they will contact the consignee once payment is received, that's all

John Maczok
New york city

Here is his email address : [email protected]
Do send the number to him, not to me

I am only being contacted by the controller,. Is JFK international airport not in New york.

Iknow there is regulation here in the UK but if is not so in the USA then you pay.
Sent to both, Brain by CC accident!
Quote:

Dear John Mazcok,

As you can see from all the emails my partner Denial Brain is an idiot and has been of very littel use so far. Has he paid any money to you so far? I doubt it.

I am ready to collect my consignment which contains very dear valuables to me. I am in a hurry to collect, so I would like your street address and phone number so I can arrive immediately. I think we don't really need the service of Mr Brain and his partner Mr Gomer, they really dont help in this suitaction, so please do not believe any of there lies and begging.

Let us stop little tiny people from this and the transaction shall be between you and me only.

May 8, "John" replies...
Quote:

Attention to: Dennis.

I hereby acknowledge your message with due responsibility.

However, be informed that from the information available to me here it's detailed that one Mr Daniel Brian of APACS, UNITED UK., has provided all the needed information prompting the release of the said consignment, as concluded between him and the controller.

We are only waiting, all that is required is the payment of the clearance fee of 8000 United States Dollars.

Further attention will be given to you for it's immediate release upon the payment of the fees.

Thank you
John Maczok.
Quote:

Dear Gomer,

Thanks for you email cocksoaker, nice job to pertend who you are. I can recognies asshole like you say you are sdomebody else where is your proof FAGGOT!!!! You have take some of my money barstard but I will see you in HELL!!!!.

Please Mr Gomer so-called John Suckcock, you did not fool me this time you idiut.

Go fuck yourself bastrad,
Quote:

Brain,

I dont know if you are in on it, but the so called customs officer is not real, he is your old partner Gomer, I had his email address traced back, he is in Nigeria, not in United States. He is a scam, and we must stop all dealings with him at once. I have insulted him, but now I think we should just play a game with him, so do not tell him what I know.

You need to smarten up man, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you a fucking dummy? You will loose everything if not for me, so thanks to me and pay attention to what I say.

Send me all the email this idiot John Maczok send to you so I can see what his fool plan is.
Quote:

I do not know what to send to you anylonger, but from what i gathered from his superior they may raise a warrant of arrest against you.

He has complained to his higher officers/ authority that you insulted him with issues he is ignorant about it.

So i do not know what else to tell you. Unfortunately i do not have the money now to pay for the clearance fee of which i will not get involved in all this rubbish with you.

So you decide on your own what to do.

Daniel Brian.

He sent a second email the next day, but let's reply to that last one first...
Quote:

Brain,

Dont be so fucking stupid man. We are talking about Gomer, not a real customs officer. He cant have me arrested, he is a scammer! He is using another fake name to try to fool us both, but only you were dumb enough to believe his lies again. Trust me, I have already lost money to this thief, so I knew enough to have his email traced,. It comes from Nigeria! Do you think US Customs has a Nigeria email account? Are you that fucking dumb? If so, stick your rubbish up your arse and never contact me again. Idiot.
Quote:

Hello Dennis,

Did you receive my reply message to you yesterday?

There is a positive development there in the USA, the customs contacted me yesterday with Mr Sam George,the chairman of the diplomatic company that took the consignment to USA.

I was told that they are right there at the customs office discussing the release of the consignment to the chairman Mr Sam George.

Then i talked with Mr Sam George and explained our predicament concerning the clearance fee of $8000, he then asked me to inform you to contact him with urgency for immediate action on the release of our consignment.

Please do call Mr Sam George now on +713 584 5608.

I wait for your positive response.
Quote:

Brain,

How are you. Please disregards my last email to you, I thought you were working with Mr Gomer again but now I can see that is not true, so do not regard that email at all.

Please tell me about your conversation with Mr Sam George.

Also before I call him I want to know some things so I dont sound like a fool.
1. What is the name of his company?
2. Where is he? Is he in New York right now?
3. Does he know the contents of the box?
4. Does he know who I am?
5. Tell me everything you told him about me.

Get back to me urgent.

But before I sent my answer, he sent two more emails.
First one is short:
Quote:

I do not know what happened. Pls make the contact i asked you to do. Call Mr Sam George.

Next one is interesting!
Quote:

Dennis,

I am highly disturbed by your discoverery about the information John Mcazok's email add. This prompted to make frantic efforts to contact him.

"I was very much worried by your partner's allegation against me , the only situation i clearly recall was that few months ago i was sent on a mission to Nigeria to unravel some certain export document which a certain company in Nigeria faked to export some goods to the US. While on this in Nigeria suddenly i lost email communication to my organisation the US CUSTOMS, my email correspondence was not being received anylonger, and it bounced back to me, then i decided to register another one there with the very address where i was conducting my mission. This happened just about two months ago. and i gave out this e add to you with no ill intention, i do not know who the so called Gomer or if there was any problem between you and him. And unfortunately your partner never gave me any opportunity to explain myself"

Dennis, i want us to over look and move forward, he has nothing to do with Gomer I am compelled to believe him.
Quote:

Brain,

Mr Gomer has some very interesting lies for you.

First of all, its not an "allegation", its the mother fucking truth. THat cocksucker sent email from AIDS-infested Nigeria. He even admits that, so why call it "allegation", call it that I caught Mr Gomer telling yet another lie!

If he was in Nigeria a few months ago, why is he still using that email account and not US Customs account?

Because he is a fucking liar. What kind of agent uses email from a foreign country full of fags and liars when he can use his United STATES email? Ask Mr Gomer that question!!!!

All he has to do for proof is send an email from the US Customs account. I am compelled to think he is Gomer, who has ALRADY STOLEN MONEY FROM ME NO THANKS TO YOU.

Waiting...

And that ends this aspect, as obviously there will be no email coming from US Customs. Don't worry, the Brain will continue plodding on...
Quote:

Dennis,

Thanks for your message.

The name of the company is DILPACK SERVICES, he is the chairman

He is presently in the USA.

He knows your initials i used in packaging the consignment which was marked "PERSONAL EFFECT"

I have explained everything to him he is anxious to help, and he is presently discussing with customs.

Do endeavour to call him now, he will secure release and deliver to you.

I don't answer. It is now May 16.
Quote:

Hello Dennis,

Have you contacted Sam George?

What is the situation:
Quote:

Brain,

Here is the situation:

You are a fucking asshole. I ask y ou where he is, I know he is in the fucking USA idiot, where!?!?!?!

Fucking jerk-off I am in the USA too, is he at my doorstop?!?!?! You asshole! And why does his phone not connect? Do you know what you are doing to me? You are ruining this entire transaction because you are so fucking stupid!!! I hate you motherfucker!!! Why did you only use my initials, you fucking bitch?!?! That could be any other person with the same initials, when you could use my name. You are the dumbest person ever known on earth!!!

Please remind the chairman that you are an incompetent buffoon and have him email me directly, you are too stupid to even get to the USA, you should already be here you lazy ignorant fuck. I am cutting your share to 30% only due to your idiocy and problems that you have caused. Hell you should be getting nothing for being such a fool, you will be lucky to kiss my boots when you see me.

I hate you,
Dennis
Quote:

Dennis,

This is the number i gave you , as he gave to me.

Mr Sam George 713 584 5608.

Do not fool yourself by saying is a wrong number, call him and he Sam george will detail you.

Do not ever dream of cutting down my percentage, i did all the work but you goofed with improper coordination.

It is only when our consignment is released, then you will have the mouth to talk.
Quote:

Brain,

Listen and listen good, you are not the one in charge now, I am. You claim to do all the work, but there you are sitting on your fat arse in London drinking beer and watching porn, while I am trying to get in touch with US CUSTOMS. That is why I dream about cutting your percentage every day, so dont get smart with me boy.

Also you continue to fail to answer my questions. WHERE IS SAM GEORGE YOU FUCKING NITWIT?!?!? I may not be a Havard grad like you, but at least I am smart enough to know the USA is bigger than your fucking shithole country of London wherever the fuck that is. So fuck you smart ass know-it-all bitch, if you are so smart then tell me where he is. Quit trying to ruin this deal, you are just a mouse that thinks he is a rat.

YOUR PERCENTAGE STANDS!
Quote:

Dennis,

My country England should not be insulted by a drug addict like you.

Infact your problem is lack of proper reasoning, Mr Sam George told me today that he is very busy running around as to get this sorted, as at today he is speaking to me from New York.
Do try your best and call him + 713 584 5608

Again, your number +1.80****** is just like you and cannot connect. do endeavour to send alternative number so that he Sam George can call you if you cannot be able to contact him.
Quote:

Brain,

Your country London is insulted by fat arse lazy barstard like you, so why would you call me names when you know I need drugs?

Thanks for telling me the city finally, you asshole, why didn't you tell me a week ago, I forgot you are too stupid and idiot to make correct decisions, instead you put utterances on my personality. What for? Are you just a dickwad or a fucktard?

I will be driving to New York tomorrow. Please give me the address where I can reach Mr George. Since you are Havard grad, I need to explan to you what the address is the street name and number. I will be stopping to check my email and should be in New York within 48 hours. Email Mr George and tell him to call me (713) 228-1505 at any time. Tell him I have the cash money with me. If you dont fuck this up, I will give you your full share 50% minus my expenses.

One love,
Dennis
Quote:

Dennis,

I have forwarded your information and what you said, to Sam George., so you get details from him.

You kept asking question that has no bearing on the achievement of our goal.

Maybe i should also tell you the colour of the taxi he is using, simple thing to call him on phone you cannot, but kept on making noise.

Listen, my percentage must be intact, and i must have the largest part of the expenses % too, because i did all the work with my salary.
Quote:

Brain,

I just arrived in Wilmington, I will be spending the night here at the hotel. I plan to drive to New York tomorrow. Too bad I don't have an address so I know where to go to, so I will head directly to the US CUSTOMS office, I am sure they will be more helpful than you.

I am seek and tired of your insultivate personality and ignorance. Once I collect the money, you are to come to me to collect your full share. I have moved to a new address, but you don't need to know that anymore since you don't care about addresses, it will have no bearing on me collecting your money.

Best wishes,
Quote:

Dennis,

I'm sorry for you little brat.

There is no point scrambling to go the customs, that will turn out to be your detriment., because you cannot explain the SOURCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

I have claused the consignment already, only to be released in my present or to the person i have delegated NOT DENNIS PLATT, which i have delegated Mr Sam George who will secure the release before handing over to
you.

Therefore, it is up to you to contact him for dialogue on details of release or swallow your money and forget it.
Quote:

Brain,

You are a fucking retarded dildo-faced monkey. You jackass, all you had to do is give me a fucking address but you couldn't do it you idiot goat-humping motherfucker.

You could of delegated me instead of your made-up fake faggot friend "Sam George" who there is no such person, maybe he is your gay lover in your dreams.

You could have come here yourself, but your aids-infested fat arse couldn't be fucking moved away from your rat-infested internet cafe.

Enjoy sharing the money with your real gay lover Gomer, but you will never get one penny from me again fag boys.

Go fuck yourself goat man.

Never contact me again, animal.
Quote:

THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU SMELLING ANUS.

Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by GeorgeBush on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...withdraw your comments because they are too harsh for me to bear.

Quote:
I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE COME ACROSS ALL MY LIFE. YOU ARE A WISEMAN WHO DIED IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL LIKE FINGER ITCHING GOMER.

Good Siggy material.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, somehow I lopped off the ending. Just a few more exchanges:

Quote:

Brain,

How are you today. I am back at hotel after a trip to New York, it was very surpiresd to learn there is no record of your shipment at the CUSTOMS. Due to no drugs I was very angry and was nearly arrested for yelling at the CUSTOMS service. Also I never could contact your friend Sam George, maybe he also was angry at CUSTOMS? Nobody calmed to know anything about this whole deal, it was very bad for me.

I am on my last wit, there is no hope now forever my money is lost
Quote:

My good friend Dennis,

I told you initially that you will mess things up and that is the situation.
However, you will not succeed in bringing my efforts to futility .

We are about taking the release but we will not open it the consignment in USA for security reasons, we will take it the consignment to Spain or Canada where the disbursement of the fund will be conducive. One thing is certain, i will not let you efforts be wasted, your money is not lost.
Quote:

Brain,

Who is this "we" that is taking the release? You are not even in my country, so who is running this operation?

Also you are waisting my time and energy, do you know how much I had to drive to get to the CUSTOMS, only there is no such consignment there and I was nearly arrested! It is you that mess things up, lazy fat ass barstard that you are. How is it better for my money to be in Canada or Spain? Explain yourself immediately.
Quote:

Dennis,

Mr Sam George is there running the operation, i told you everything but your madness confused you.

Yes, emphatically clear to you, the consignment will not be opened in your country at all, for security reasons. The delay has opened opened up many thing that makes it uncondusive for me.

So, you decide what to do if you are te be part of the sharing.
Quote:

Brain,

I am very disappointed in the outcome so far, but I will try to stay with the plan because I would at least like to get some money back for all my time and troubles plus all the money I already spent.

Please keep me updated.

Quote:

Dennis,

If actually you want to be part of the arrangement, then you contact Sam George urgently.

He has tried to call you but you refused to pick your call.

And where you cannot call him, please do not blame me.

I can forgive all your insults and name calling to me.
Quote:

Brain,

It was urgent to contact Sam George when we were both in New York and the consignment was there at CUSTOMS but you didn't give me his address and he didn't answer his phone, instead you give me some shit about the color of his taxi, so stick your urgently up your ass.

I am not in New York now, I am at home, and who knows where the consignment is. Mr Sam George is the chairman of a company, so he must have an email address, maybe you should give that to me.

Regards your insult to me "THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU SMELLING ANUS." smell your own anus first and apologize to me before accuse me of name calling and concent about forgiveness.

The end. Well, we both spent time, and neither of us were paid, but I bet I had a lot more fun.

Easter Egg 2013
BallsofBlue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much. This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet. Bravo! I'm practically in tears.
ukdesi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super stuff. Laughing
streded_in_hash_condition
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I dont know if you are in on it, but the so called customs officer is not real, he is your old partner Gomer, I had his email address traced back, he is in Nigeria, not in United States. He is a scam, and we must stop all dealings with him at once. I have insulted him, but now I think we should just play a game with him, so do not tell him what I know."

I thought I would DIE from laughing. Well done. One of the funniest things I have read in a while, many thanks for all the laughs your insults to "the Brain" gave me.
bigwater84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very fun read, thanks for sharing!
Buried
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if scammers will ever try typing in proper english like a real company/bank would?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic