SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chuda, the killer cat was offline for a while - Now back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys

The "welcome back" PM's are highly appreciated, they warm my heart, they tend to fill up my inbox, so I started this thread to let you all know what happened - And that I'm back.

I busted my right shoulder in the autumn of 2009 (which is not too bad news, as I came very close to an untimely death on that occasion).

This situation took me on a tour through a depression. And - I'm still struggling a bit, but at least I managed to get my nose over the water by now.

The stud plyt (only the stud plyt knows who that would be Smile ) reintroduced me to the art of baiting.

It's not that that I haven't been thinking of baiting ing in the meantime - I have got an idea for automated baiting - Have a look in the main forum - There is more to come there, and opinions are not only appreciated, but very welcome - Especially when it comes to ideas on how to prevent lads from using such a tool against us.

Again - Thanks for your concern about me - I warms a bit (read "lot") jump_4_joy

Go eat another lad!

Chuda

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Cat. Take out the frustrations and the angst of life on the mugus! It is very satisfying.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks BRUIN

There was nothing I'd rather do, but I did have lots of other issues to deal with - Including that damn depression - You have to have been there to know it - Now I do understand why some people take their own lives, but I see beyond it - Maybe it's tough right now, but there must be something to go for at the other side of the fence - That thought have kept me going for a while.

And now - The cat will eat lads again Twisted Evil

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, I've missed you. Seriously.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I already told you by PM, good to see you again.

Now, go and pester some lads and Dr Mike.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ N.O.R.A & TheDane

I missed you guys too - You may see me to be not that active for the time being, Í do happen to be working on this little thingy: "Automated Baiting" - Look it up in the main forum.

My main concern is that such a tool could also be a tool for the lads - So please go there and kick my behind about how to prevent lads from using such a tool for their own good.

Let's kick some lad asses

Chuda

Goat Golden Goat
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Chuda.

Let's kick some lad ass.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noticed your posts and thought "CHUDA!"
I didn't miss you until I realised that you haven't been around.

Nice to see you... Nice! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

back, Chuda!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys.

I'll not baiting that much as I'm working on my auto baiter tool - That will take quite a bit of my time in the near future.

It's worth the effort as it will enable each baiter to kick an arbitrary number of lads, each from an arbitrary number of characters - Simultaneously Exclamation Twisted Evil

Please have a look at it in the main forum.

I'll also start a thread here in general in order to collect some info regarding the user interface for the tool.

Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic