SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A big one.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In 21 months time I'll be turning the grand old age of 40. Very Happy I realised today that I need to start planning for my party - venues, costs etc to get things booked in good time and start saving. My thoughts at the moment are to have a massive bash with all my mates and family - never had one for my 18th, 21st or 30th, so I'm well overdue! Might also consider taking a special trip/holiday of some sort for myself, although that kinda depends on finances at the time. And if Martha will let me out of the country. Surprised

Anyway, all this rambling got me thinking - as most of the posters here are generally made up of old gits who have already had their big day, how did you celebrate yours? Memories, pointers and warnings all needed.

P.S. Needless to say, there is an open invite to all baiters to attend my 40th bash. If you can find me... Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My big 40 came and went without much fanfare. My big 50 was a different story. My Sis threw me a very nice party at my parents house. All I needed to do was show up and chat.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend threw a surprise 40th for me, lasted 2 days beers! puke
My 50th is in 2 months time and I've no idea what is happening. think this time it will just be a quite meal with my immediate family. Getting too old for this drinking lark. Hangovers take longer to subside and are twice as bad as they used to be when I was a youngster.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been 29 for a while so I have no idea what you're all on about. Laughing

Not a big B-Day celebrator. I prefer to have a quiet time of it.

You don't look a day over 20 Cougie... Wink Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

40!!! Such a young whippersnapper! I think I have children older than that --- hmmmm, let me figure up their ages.......damn CRS!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense some diversity in the age range here. I have to place myself somewhere in between. Not as young as Badgerbait but neither am i approaching my 40th birthday. And kids as old as 40, well lets just say that is gonna take at least 40 years and 9 months.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maui is always VERY nice, especially if they're buying...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And if Martha will let me out of the country.

Make sure she has plenty of litter. Wink

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't remember my 40th.

Seriously.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

21 months!!!! Surprised

You ain't getting no cake yet, gf! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For my wife's 60th, this was at a bowling club, father-in-law is a member, only had to pay for the food and drink, upto a certain limit.

Son's 21st was at a former coaching inn, do a carvery on sundays, can book other days, for party's, etc.

Wife and i go each sunday and they always have at least 3 groups having celebration dinners of one sort or another. Its very busy at lunch time.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona - just giving you time to get your ingredients together sweetie! Wink

Quote:
Maui is always VERY nice, especially if they're buying...

I wish! You've given me an idea though, hadn't thought about Hawaii. Might get some quotes. Thanks! Smile

Quote:
Been 29 for a while... You don't look a day over 20...

Cradle snatcher. Wink Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ these 2 never miss a chance for chasing each other, no wonder one hides underground, only way to get a rest, mind you after what i saw the other night, i can't blame him. Embarassed Shocked Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did nothing for 18, drank a lot at 21, got boring quick.

30, nothing

40, nothing

Won't do anything for 50

But happy birthday Cougar!!

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for my 30th i was thrown a surprise bash, i consumed close to a litre of jack daniels and yes i suffered somewhat for that.

my 31st this year will not be as erm self destructive.

As for your bash do what ever you feel like, its your birthday Wink

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke up on my 40th in jail... Shocked Embarassed There was some drinking involved.

I celebrated quite soberly at home that evening... Embarassed

I would have preferred Hawaii...

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had 21 vodkas on my 21st, after that I started to drink Pernod in clubs, as they can't water it down - it may have saved my life though. On the way home I got a lift in a friend's Fiat500, and got to ride in the front because it was my birthday. Just as well, as the soberest of us, a girl called Kim, drove (probably the first time she'd driven that car) - on the way home she lost control as she came onto our road, hit the curb so hard she flattened the wheel as well as the tyre Shocked , and froze as she went straight for a tree. I wasn't having that, so I grabbed the wheel and steered us back onto the road. We clanked our way back with the flat wheel, then carried on partying as if nothing had happened.

My 30th birthday I had my car stolen, and cruised the worst parts of Weatherfield in a van that night, looking for it. The Police found it the next day, minus the interior, but still drivable, in an uncomfy sort of way.

My 40th I got a surprise party in a pub, with loads of friends, a band and a stripper, who had me stripped down to my shorts in no time (wear dark ones, just in case). I tried to tell her my wife was watching, she whispered 'yes i know', as I got smothered by her, er, attributes. Just as well she had been tipped off, as it didn't go too far.

A friend of the wife turned up with her flying instructor husband, I got a lesson as a present which was cool, I did everything bar take off and land. Best bit was when he pointed at a distant cloud and told me to fly through it. Worst bit his reaction when I pointed out I could see another plane below us. Shocked

My conclusion must be that birthdays are fun, but can be dangerous, so take care.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 21st had the unfortunate timing of being on the exact same day as the Kerry v. Bush election. Since everyone was way more into that than my b-day, I just bought a six-pack and a couple of bottles of wine and drank with a couple of my closest friends while watching the election coverage. I got jipped.

I don't know what I'll do for my 30th yet. Probably something equally exciting.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those zero years are very dangerous. On my 30 I did a lot of soul searching and contemplated my navel and its relationship with the rest of the universe. I spent months at it until a good friend of mine laughed it off as a zero year thing.

I spent exactly one year almost to the day working on my 40th. Just like the tire company, I had a Goodyear.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see,on my 21st a bunch of my friends got me very drunk and dressed me up like a "preppie"(I still own the clothes.Believe me,it was just plain wrong).I was born in December,so my birthday competes with Christmas and New Year.Don't remember anything special about 30.40 was in the shadow of the dreaded Y2K.The whole concept of 50 sucked pretty bad.At least 60 is a few years off yet. Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Juan, I don't remember my 40th at all. My 50th more than made up for it -- it was a surprise gig, with a bunch of 50-somethings running around in costume in the rain wearing fairy tiaras. It was so wrong it was brilliant. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

30 hit me hard. I wasn't where I thought I should be at that point in my life.

40 came and went. I had decided by then that I really didn't give a shit where I was at any point in life, so long as I was enjoying it. Wink

Early happy 40th, Cougar! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Meerkat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My 30th, 40th & 50th all went quietly and fairly calmly, but with friends and plenty of red wine. If I get to my 60th, then it might be more lively! I might even work up a hangover then, having not managed one (not without trying, I must add!) since I was in my 20s.

So, Cougar... 'fill yer boots' (as they say!) and enjoy it whenever you celebrate it! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some ideas for after the party in the comments section:

Ever kidnapped a penguin? Tell us your drunken stories

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I had 21 vodkas on my 21st

On my 21st, I went out drinking with a few mates from The Parachute Regiment.
We hit the first pub at 6pm.
By 7:30pm I was home in bed totally out of it.

Chugging a brimming pint glass full of what I don't know whilst standing on the bar with everyone singing "Get it down, you Zulu warrior" was never one of my brightest ideas.
Irony is that apparently, after I crashed and burned, it was one of the best nights out in living memory for everyone who attended. Bastards.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic