SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Albert's new ATM card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't used my Albert Fish character in awhile, so much so his email was closed down. Time for the spotty old fool to resurface.

And thanks to Billy Jack I get this ATM scam:

Quote:
From Zenith Bank ATM

WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT FILE PRESENTLY ON MY DESK, AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT DUE TO YOUR LACK OF CO-OPERATION AND NOT FULFILLING THE OBLIGATIONS GIVING TO YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT. AFTER THE BOARD MEETING HELD AT OUR HEADQUARTERS, WE HAVE RESOLVED IN FINDING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, AND AS YOU MAY KNOW, WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE IN EUROPE ,AMERICA, AFRICA AND ASIA PACIFIC, WHICH IS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY OUR PRESIDENT ,MR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. THIS CARD CENTRE WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WORTH THE TOTAL SUM OF US$7,000,000.00 WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR 7,000,000.00 USD IN AN ATM MACHINE. REPLY TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE ISSUING OF YOUR (ATM)CARD IN YOUR FAVOR AS YOUR INHERITANCE. EMAIL ME BACK MR <snipped>

Sounds perfect! Albert sends this back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Godwin,

I want to thank you for this, I suspected for some time that the bank
was evil (because they ARE! Banks are the devil's spawn did you know
that?) and your email proves it. I keep my money under my mattress now, and I look forward to adding my new ATM card to it. How do I spend it?

I look forward to receiving my money

Albert

Details? Who needs details! I fought in the war you know!!! (though I haven't decided which SIDE he fought on yet) Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think lad would get back to me, but she did. IN RL, it was 2 weeks ago:

Quote:
THE PRESIDENCY

PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT

VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATION
OFFICE OF THE FINANCIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA-NIGERIA,

OUR REF: PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attn: Albert,

Going by series of petition received from International Body on the way your inheritance fund was handled by our correspondense office.

After Extentive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in the Government, subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the House of Rep , Federal Republic of Nigeria. It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Heritance Fund would be released on a special method of payment , which tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD. This method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by Some Agencies. Either Through Anti Terrorist Certificate or other certificates. This Swift Credit Card would be issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirement.

This office of Zenith Bank has Been Mandated to take charge of the Issurance of the SWIFT CREDIT CARD . And that your inheritance payment file should be passed to my desk for clarification .Upon Certification that your file is ok.This Office would Direct you on how to receive your over Due inheritance fund via SWIFT CREDIT CARD.The SWIFT CREDIT CARD would be delivered to you via Courier. In the light of this effect mentioned, You are required to furnish this office with the following information:

Your Name: Address.
Madian Name Your Next of Kin
Name and your date of Birth.Your
telephone number And Fax

This Information would be used in openning of an account here .It's from here that the ATM would be used in issurance of The SWIFT CREDITS CARD in your favour with the Credit card Number and all your information inserted into the card. Upon completion of this issuance of the Credit Card,It would be send to you via Courier to your residential Address.Urgently furnish this office with your Contact information inorder to reconfirm if it's in line with the one contained in our payment data.

Be informed that your fund has been called back and it's now in a suspence Account here in Our Bank. A new Account has to be opened in your Name Before The Swift.

My Regards

Mrs. Emefiele Godwin

I'd better write back then. And so I did: Wink

Quote:
Dear Mrs God,

I am sorry for not writing sooner, but I have been busy preparing for my death. I am an old man (are you 92? I am), and haven't been the same since I fought against the Koreans in ww2. Can you please send me my money now, I don't think it's been all that swift

I look forward to receiving my money

Albert

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic