SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drivers license

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all

so….. got a mentor, which I have only e-mailed once, read all guidelines et et et.
one lad now working for 6 weeks or so, possibly a bank account which I am asking my mentor help with.

another lad who wants me to take a check cash out…… but he has instantly asked for a drivers license. I have dawdled and acted confused, mis understood and misread… he has challenged me with if I am trying to scam him!!! I understand the deeducation bit and of course denied it. I sent him a large 8mb scrambled file which he will come back and be annoyed. I am running out of ways to annoy and bother him. any thoughts??

Very Happy

Poorgan
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're off to a good start. When he complains about not being able to open the file, be sure to let him know the file opens just fine for you so the problem must be on his end. Resend the file a few times. Insult his intelligence and question why you should be doing business with someone who can't open a simple .jpg file. And so forth...

Remember, the lad is only interested in your money, so most likely he'll eventually ignore the fact you haven't provided a photo id. And if he doesn't, at least you'll have wasted his time and kept him away from a real victim.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it is his fault.It is always the lads fault.He must not be running Windows 9 yet.He must not have the new drivers for this type of file yet.Then too,there are those nasty security regs about sending ID over the internet.Think about it for a while.You will come up a bunch of ways to confound him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't know what the fault is, but if he gives you his postal address you'll pop it in snail mail for him. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to get to him Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, poorgan33!

Send your lad this: driverslicense.jpg

VV Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hey Dya this is 419Eater Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of options worth trying. I had a Lad that insisted on having a copy of my passport. He had gotten some of the tricks suggested here already so I dropped him. Next thing I knew he was sending E-mails and phone calls wondering WTH happened to me. I figure I'll wait a month and tell him I was in the hospital or something. Go until he gets all crazy about the passport (Burned up in the car fire) then drop him again. Guess I'd better find a pic of a burn victim or something to send him.
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of odd, the lad has been coherent "on script" and after the last e mail he sends me this totally odd script rather incoherent message

"
guy lockup man.. are you not the person that was asking me for transfer into any england account.. let me have your number why i talk more on cell... I'm a business man as well... i have gotting the log in for does bank you mansion

Halifax bank and Lloyds Bank
Account details needed with the online access
Anyone that have it do alert me now
if you have send it now

1)client name and address
2)client tel number and email
3)bank name and address
4)account number
5)sort code
6)bank toll free  number
7)online access password
Cool bank name:

try and send it on time is the information is available with you

call me why we discurse business....or you should not border to reach me....if you don't have any business...50/50 as agreed... please ohhhhhhhhhhhh i don't like dulling work...i go enter uk soon..."

Poorgan
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he thinks you are a lad or he mistakenly sent that you thinking he was sending it to another lad. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I thought it likely to ha e been sent to me by accident.

Po

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See if you can get him to send you the information and then pass it on to a Mod if he does, they can deal with it (or send it to Alan who could also process it)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic