SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

baiterboss2 wrote:
Hi guys.
This actually pretty fun, I've been doing it myself for a while now.
Lads could just ignore it but they get so angry and still take time to respond Laughing

Anyway, since 419baiter hasn't updated his list in a while, I've been using http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php
not all messages go thru (undeliverable), but the ones that do almost always get something back

Great find, cheers! Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
me: mugu goat
GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK

mrwadi: West Africa..
ATTN,

Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr.Wadi Ahemdi the bill and exchange manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $15m united state dollars owned by a disease customer who died in the air crash with his entire family.

However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.
Can you be able and capable to assist me provide your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour?
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the chearing.

Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward me the bellow informations;

Your name:...........................

Your country:.........................
&nb sp;
Your phone Number:........................

Your tel/fax:...........................

Your age:..............................

Your occupation:......................

me: ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you really are small boy
still doing small boy modalities

mrwadi: fill the form ok mugu

me: NAME : HEAVY DUMP OF SHEAT
ADDRES: ROTIN IN CAFÉ
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FO BLO JOB?
ANSWAR: 50 NARIA FO BUSHMAN N DOG GO FOR FREE

mrwadi: that is good
you still be mugu

my boys we meet you face toface

me: IF YOU THING YOU CAN HANDLE ME AND MY GOMER BOIS WE MEET

mrwadi: where can we meet

maga

me: name a place

mrwadi: you are baby boy

in otu

otu aguleri

me: time?
HELLO MY GUY CHIEF MUGU

mrwadi: who be you

who you are

your maga

paying maga

still paying

all the time

me: NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL
LIKE YOU.

YOU CANT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

MONEY IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU IDIOT

mrwadi: guy am working pls

me: YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH

mrwadi: call me with this number 0090mugu777777777777 mugu

me: IF YOU NID CONNECTION TALK MAKE WE CONNECT YOU
AND STOP BRAGGING ON EMPTY POCKET

mrwadi: am big guy

ok

me: i pay almost a milllion per term, na beans

i will feed you and feed your generations too

mrwadi: i dont need mugu like you

me: adult education is available dnt worry i will pay for your tution fee

mrwadi: all your family is mugu

[email protected]

Quote:
U and your family will suffer and u no see death.mad man.

Quote:
OGUN loma peeee,ati IYA.ATI GBOGBO family eeee,fuck uuuuu.

[email protected]

Quote:
Go nd repent or else U will burn in hell! For Ur info, am no longer
using dis email for scam, I only long in time to time to advice who
ever contact me for a loan not to border lookn for loans online..... I
believe U can start doing d same... As for Ur insulting words, they
will and can never do me any thing..... God bless

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL THE COS WILL RETURN TO YOU, BIG FOOL.

Quote:
BIG FOOL!

Quote:
FAKE OF U, FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
me: goat fucking mugu

Christopher: what?

me: YOU SMALL BOY?

Christopher: what is the meaning of that?

me: NO VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER. GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF, BUT GET SOME NAIRA IN UR DIRTY SMELLING PANT POCKET SO U CAN SEE FOOD IN A DAY. BUSHMAN BARBARAN LAIK U.

Christopher: sorry for you..

very sorry

me: HELLO MY GUY CHIEF MUGU

Christopher: okpo how are you?

otele ukwu

me: On yo shi

OFO TOMI EKO NSE,GBOGBO EBI E MAA SE OFO KU NI

Christopher: okpo ngazi

me: DA BURO U BANKA,SHEGE YANMIRI

OOLORIBURUKU, ASIWEREEE, MA SE AFANII, ALAYE BAJE

Christopher: uturu ka mmanwu mmanwu

me: O MA DILI MA\

I GA WUN OWUN IKE

NNE NA NNAE OMA DI LI WA MA

I FE HE NA SHO NU WAE IMA FU A

Christopher: to waste time with jongolo like u

i got do many tins to do

" - Alison Smith
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how in the world have you kept this going on for so long ??...what a trip..if you need any new characters to jump in for you or wanna use any different email addys etc just let me know...this looks like great fun..i am reading from the beginning so i can see what started this insanity..

-Billy Jack- and his trust PA Joe Ubentook

Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

am i correct in assuming that you are using some sort of random mailing program that targets these guys ? if so I have to have one of those in a couple of years..

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy Jack wrote:
how in the world have you kept this going on for so long ??.

I know. Some of these boys have been winding up lads for quite some time now Very Happy Still a relative novice myself.

Quote:
am i correct in assuming that you are using some sort of random mailing program that targets these guys ? if so I have to have one of those in a couple of years..

That's right, least for me.

Myself (and others) used to use http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html but its not been updated for quite some time. Thankfully, baiterboss2 found http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php which looks the same sort of deal.

Basically, cut and paste a good message from this thread and fire it off to 500 or so addresses (via a gmail account) and wait for the replies. You will need to delete alot of the failed messages for a few minutes after sending. You can set gmail up to send an auto-reply if you like (can be another insult)

Personally, I love finding a lad pop up in my gmail instant chat list down the bottom left hand side. Instant abuse is fandango Cool

Additionally, pop the email address you want incoming spam sent to at http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/

You will get about 60/70 bits of spam a day i'd say, most of which will end up in your spam folder. Now, what I do is set up a filter which makes sure all of the spam ends up in my inbox instead. I've then set up an auto-reply which sends off abuse as soon as an email comes in. This basically does a fair bit of the leg-work for you, leaving you to log in, delete all the emails that are of no interest, leaving the actual replies from the lads. You can then send them more custom abuse from that Twisted Evil

" - Alison Smith
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMFAO !! I almost pissed myself laughing at your reply, what a great set up, so basically even if i am done with a lad or have one that stops replying I can flood him with useless crap?..it would be great if it could be setup to always go to THEIR inbox.
I may write you for a little more advice when i start using this.
( if that ok with you )
Thanks

Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am kinda lost on the guestbook site, is that used for us to bait scammers?

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its used to attract spam emails, many of which are the usual Nigerian "you've won the lottery" types. Scammers will scan that guestbook for addresses and mass-mail everyone on it ... or something like that. You're basically putting some bait into the water and waiting.

Yep, as far as I know it will keep sending out abuse as long as the account stays active Twisted Evil

" - Alison Smith
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great..thanks for clearing that up..that would explain why i got this mail the other day ( I am currently baiting Her?, and it's going well.

Hello my dear,

How are you overthere in your country? i hope that all is well with you, My name is betty i know that you may be suprise how i get you i got your profile today at (forum.419eater.com) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we maybecome partner.Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.i am waiting to hear from you soon.kiss regards, betty

Now i just need to find a bank acct i can use for a lad to transfer money to, and see how long I can screw up WU's to a guy, I think I need to tell him my assistant will do it and have it just be one disaster after another...and Suggestions?

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOU THEY CAUSE................MAKE MOTO KILL YOUR PAPA AND YOUR 2 BROTHERS ...........FOOL MAKE YOU DIE FOR Nigerian....... MAKE I TELL YOU,,,, I NO DEY Nigerian..... WISH KIND MONEY YOU FOOL FIT GET...............MAKE YOU DIE FOR HUNGRY.....MUMU,,,,GOAT,,, DOG,FOOL,MAD MAN,MAKE YOUR MOUTH KILL YOUR FAMILY........YOU KNOW NO WERE THEY PAIN YOU...BIG FOOL.....GO F*CK YOUR MAMA TOTO
NA ME WRITE AN TO YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DRINK GOGOLO FOR STREET YOU NO FIT FOR THE WORK, NA WOMAN DEY FEED STUPID YORUBAS LOL
I GO TRACK YOU AND GET YOU
I MUST USE YOU DO RITUAL,
YOU GO GIVE ME MONEY
I NEED YOUR BLOOD SOONEST
YOU TAMPERED MY TERRITORY

[email protected]
Quote:
RUBBISH 'U" OF YOURS. COYOTE!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T HAVE INFORMATION MISTER MASTER OF FRAUD. THIS JUBU STARTS FROM IBO IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. THOUGH YOU ARE A LOUSY SON-OF-A-BITCH. SHOULD YOU, WHO KNOWS IT ALL CAN NOT START ON YOUR OWN, RATHER YOU WAIT FOR THE "IB0 IDIOT" TO FETCH MAGA FOR YOU, YOU ARE MORE OF AN IDIOT, WITH NO VALUE AND A BEAST OF NO USE AT THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot watch ur self very well because there is many ways to kill a rat (IGBOS ARE GR8 FROM THEIR ORIGINS AND THEIR WISER THAN U IDIOTS THAT TRYING TO STAIN OUR INTELLIGENT IN NIGERIA) your father and your great grand father must be D must foolish man on earth by not telling u this history so be very careful and mind ur self before ur self mind.

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO KILL FISH LIKE YOU??? I KNOW YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO HELP ME AND IF U REALLY DONT WANT TO, THEN YOU ARE WHAT U THINK I AM AND IF YOU DO, I WILL GIVE UP AND CALL U A MASTER 4EVER. GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.

holiday_inn@fastse
Quote:
Baba Olatunji, Sewa ? Emi ni o, Omo Oduduwa tokan tokan, Omo oba le mi nu je if u won't mind we can work together and share money, Ilu India ni mo wa ti mo ti da bi ogbon ooo. Iba yin ooooooo
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR FAMILY ALL OF YOU WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT. YOU ARE A BIG ILLITERATE AND I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY FUTURE EXCEPT THIS YOUR SO CALLED GEE WORK. YOU CANNOT BE IBOS AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN IBOS COMMUNITY, YOU FOOLS. FIGLIO DI PUTANA. VA AFARE CULLO! YOU WILL GO BACK TO EDO OR DELTA STATE TO START YOUR STEALING. LAZY PEOPLE. THIEVES !

[email protected]
Quote:
READ CAREFULL AND UNDERSTAND WHY ABIOLA DIED
My dear useless called Hausa or Yoruba without education level look at your self , could you reason that we Ibos makes the world not Abokina like you living in Nigeria serving different offices of a chairman , washing car in the office like a house boy, although you are a house boy, can you compare your self with an Ibo man in life you greedy people whom don’t like Ibos to stand , already we are the tribe of Israelite there know is know way you foolish blunder-Abuff can harm us in that so called Nigerian .
Listen you are just turning round you will not collect any money from any client as I saw your living, how there you so called moron insulting the jaunt of Nigeria Ibos, look at your grave, I know that you can not come out stand physically insulting Ibos only in a secret way but it’s people like you in up town that suck the virginal of the white women, I would have invited you in such job because it’s the only way you can make the money as for cashing client in the internet that one has been cancelled on your side I swell for you starting from today upfront.
Your so called deceased person Abiola in your Yoruba insulted Ibo people where is him today, I’m telling you that you are just like cockroach in the cup board malingering, if I track you it’s only but some hours I will get you know matter where you are in Nigeria watch your back.
This is my last mail to you as I know you don’t have level, only living under the bridge without having a foam to sleep talking of house to live .
May God keep you suffering and pray to God to remove you from 419 work ok and don’t pray to die into this system.

Regard

[email protected]
Quote:
i ar a stupid person

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro How far?Waiting dey happen you dey vex oh see the way you dey talk to your brother,I respect you abeg make we know.......where you dey?

[email protected]
Quote:
READ DIS MSG PROPERLY OK.
ASHAWO PICKIN, HUNGRY GO KILL U FOR COTONUE, U NO GET ANYTHING DOING
IN THE INTERNET, ABI U BI OKADA MAN? I` M ALREADY A BIG BOY WITH BIG
OFFICE HERE WEY GEES DEY HUSTLE, 4 9JA ALSO A MONEY MAN, SO IF U THINK
SAY ME AND U DEY THE SAME CATEGORY, U BE PROPER FOOL, IF U NO WHAT IS
GUD FOR U BE SERIOUS AND BOMB MAILS SO DAT UR FAMILY GO SEE FOOD CHOP
OR ELSE UR FAMILY IN THE PRIMITIVE VILLAGE OF IJEBU GO REGRET BRINGING
U INTO DIS WORLD. I NO SAY 4 COTONUE NA CHANGE UNA DEY COLLECT 4 MAGA
HAND BUT ANYHOW MAKE U PROCEED IJEBU MARABU GO HELP U. MONKEY.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
me: mumu

rrssusambass: how?

me: GIVE UP DISS GAME AS U NO BI FIT FO CORRECT GUYAMN WORK. GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE, UR FARMING, UR BEGGING, UR WOOD CHOPPING, UR TRUK PUSHING, OR WHATEVER IT BI DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF

rrssusambass: I DONT UNDERSTAND U FOOL

me: BUSHMAN BARBARAN

rrssusambass: ARE U OKAY?

me: NO VEX U SMALLY, AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY LAND ROVER.

rrssusambass: GREAT MAN U ARE
BUT WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?

me: YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

rrssusambass: FOR UR INFORMATION I DEY DRIVE HUMMER 2 GET HOUSE AT MY HOME TOWN 2 MARRIED AND WED ALSO HAVE 2 SHOP LADIPO MUSHINE
WHAT ABOUT U?

me: YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

rrssusambass: FOOL
YOU HAVE NOTHING I KNOW U TOO WELL
DONT U KNOW WHERE I COME FROM?
AM FROM AGULERI AND I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL U IN SPRITE I PROMISE U

me: THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

rrssusambass: YOU ARE NO BODY

rrssusambass: AS AM HERE NOW UR SPRITE HAVE COME ALSO AT MY HAND
WAIT AND SEE POWR
I WILL MAKE U MAD 1
AND UR MOTHER FUCKING ARROUND
UR PAPA I WILL TURNE HIM TO GATE MAN
UR SISTERS AND BROTHERS WILL BE INBASIE

me: YOU ARE NO CHAIRMAN GET OUT OF THIS GAME BEFOR YOU GET HURT YAHOOZIE CAFE RUBBISH

rrssusambass: I DONE GO TO CYCBER CAFE AM AT HOME
IF U NEED ADDRESS I GIVE COME AND SEE

me: TAKE MY ADVICE MUMU NA SEND UR MUDDER NA HER SMELLY ROTTEN TOTO BACK TO DI MARKET FO BI 50 NAIRA

rrssusambass: FOOL
I HAVE SPOKE MY WORLD TO U
INCASE ASK PEOPLES ARROUND U ABOUT MY HOME TOWN AGULERI

me: I FROM AGULERI IN ANAMBRA STATE SO IF CARE TAKE'S NOT I WILL SEND MY BOY'S OVER THERE TO CUP OFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES INCLUDING YOU MR MUGU AND UR SMELLING BISH MOTHER WHO BORN NUTORIUS MUGU, MR MUGU FOR EVERE, INFACT I WILL CATCH YOU SOON,

rrssusambass: BC I WILL MAKE SURE I GET U DEAD IN MY VILA

me: WATCH OUT OR IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME COME TO D.TEE HOTEL TONIGHT I WILL BE THERE

rrssusambass: FOOL U ARE
I PROMISE I WILL DONE IT
MAD
LEAVE THIS WORK BC IS MEAN FOR BIGER BOYS LIKE ME

me: AFTER I MAKE YOU BLEED FROM YOUR EARS I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA

rrssusambass: AND I SALE PURE WATER

me: GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP.SO SON OF ASHAWO

rrssusambass: YOU HAVE ONLY 2DAYS
BC I WILL MOVE DOWN TO MY VILA BC OF U
I WILL SHOW U HOW UR MOTHER FUCK ARROUND EVER BF UR BORN

me: EMPTY VESSEL
U CANT EVEN MAKE A SENTENCE.FULL
U NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL B4 YOU CAN TALK TO ME OK

rrssusambass: MAKES MORE SOUNDS WHICH U ARE
WHERE DID U END UP?
END U 419

me: GO BACK TO SCH OMO IGBO WEY DEY SELL SPARE PARTS
CHIEF MUGU

rrssusambass: U WHERE GO SCHOOL HOW FAR?

me: go to sch, adult education is available dnt worry i will pay for your tution fee

rrssusambass: CALL ME

me: englishing man, which dictionary did you get that one from, aguleri dictionary i guess

rrssusambass: AS U CAN SEE AM BUSY

rrssusambass: I HAVE HOTEL AT AWKA WILL U LIKE TO BE ONE OF THE MANAGER?

me: ME GO CARRY YOU GO OKIJA SHRINE AND DEM GO DRINK YOUR BLOOD THERE, INCLUDING OBOSHI, OVIAN RIVER

rrssusambass: BYE BC I WANT TO GO AND WISH MY CAR
BUT IF U WISH I CAN GIVE U ADDRESS OF MY HOUSE

me: MONEY IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU IDIOT

rrssusambass: 08023850292
CALL ME

me: PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR LEVEL.

rrssusambass: I WILL HELP U BOY
TRY TO GIVE ME CALL STOP EATING BREAD AND BENS
FINE BOY NO MONEY

me: WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rrssusambass: EZI
BYE 4 NOW BOY

[email protected]

Quote:
You are bastard idiot

[email protected]

Quote:
You shall be blessed by word said the Lord Pyramid Temple! These are
your words good luck!

[email protected]

Quote:
what is wrong with u and who are you sending this massage to.,check your email well and know whom you are writing and stop insulting others.

[email protected]

Quote:
MAKE GOD RAIN UN-QUENCHABLE TEARS UPON YOUR ENTIRE LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:
i dey india dey carry dollars

Quote:
bastererd , i go hack this box
foooool

[email protected]

Quote:
QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU TRULY A STAKE ILLITERATE.

LET ME AS YOU,WHAT IS YOUR JOB AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR A LIVING?ALSO STEALING AND RUBBING PEOPLE IN THE INTERNET .

I HAVE A VERY GOOD NEW FOR YOU,MAY YOUR SOUL REST AND PERISH IN HELLFIRE.

[email protected]

Quote:
see as you foolish,your mama toto dey smell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your papa now drunker.....ogun go kill your papa ,mama, your 2 brothers and 1 sister,,,,,,,,,,,na make una die for poor..............waiting your papa eat this morning,,,,, nothing make your family eat shite.....poor family, make your mama fall for well die inside... make i look if you go see money to buy coffe,,,fool mumu, goat,dog, pig ,,na so your father do .na make he no fit stand even one piller......you don still start am abi...............we go look how you go still end your useless life ok..........stay wait and see part 2 of your family down fall,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck your mama smelling pusy
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa she dey smell hoooooooooooooooooooo

WAIT AND SEE THIFE THEY FUCK YOUR MAMA...............YOUR PAPA GO DIE FOOL ....GOAT,

Quote:
still end your useless life ok

Quote:
FOOL FOR 40 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
LOL

Quote:
U GET TIME TO COMPOSE THIS DRAMA LOL
I DEY HELL YOUOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a poor thoughtless guy man; Anymore rubbish email from you, I will hack all your email addresses and your IP address. you can view my website to know what i can do.

Warning

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIER FAMILY AND RELACTION? IDOIT LIKE YOU BASTERED

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO REACT TO ALL YOUR CURSES, SO SHALL YOU REMAIN FOREVER AND EVER! AMEN

Quote:
ALL WHAT YOU PRONOUNCE IN YOUR MESSAGE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AND YOUR GENERATION OF UNBORN BABIES WILL INHERIT ALL THE MESSAGE YOU PASS ACROSS, YOUR SHALL REMAIN IN THAT MESSAGE TILL ETERNITY! OTI RIBE KO NI YIPADA! ASEEEEEE.

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT THAT DONT HAV ANYTHING U WILL RAIN IN POOR 4EVER

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ It's nice to see that [email protected] isn't just cutting and pasting between us.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^^ It's nice to see that [email protected] isn't just cutting and pasting between us.

I only sent him one message and he sent me about 9 emails in reply, several of them the exact same rant, bless him Very Happy

He'd be perfect baiting material for anyone that wants to do a proper job.

" - Alison Smith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy Jack wrote:
how in the world have you kept this going on for so long ??...what a trip..if you need any new characters to jump in for you or wanna use any different email addys etc just let me know...this looks like great fun..i am reading from the beginning so i can see what started this insanity..

-Billy Jack- and his trust PA Joe Ubentook

Welcome BillyJack --- this modality started way back when, other than Homer J Fong, none of the original folks are around, and this thread has taken on a life of its own. Lads are funny when they are angry. This type of insult bait only takes a few minutes when you learn the ropes. Some of these mugus waste valuable cafe and scamming time to write these diatribes.

If you need some script material (I have a few dozen I've collected) just PM me

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another alternative to 419baiter-
http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.com/
There's spam and other useless domains so you'll need to filter them out to get the good emails (@yahoo, live, etc). Try this free email extractor site- http://eel.surf7.net.my/

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU BORWAKA NNEGE

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU TRY THIS ONES MOR I WILL KILL YOU
I SEND EVRY TIN BACK TO YOU, A BUM NWA OGBONI, THE GOD OF OGBONI WILL KILL YOU AS YOU SAYD, AND OGBONI WILL KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY, AM BIGER DAN THAT YOUR OTU-TUNZU OF AGULERI, GO AND TELL YOUR OTU-TUNZU OF AGULERI THAT I SAYD THAT AM TWO BIG FOR HE OR SHE.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u and ur family,stupid puss... i pray dat u die very soon,rubbish!

[email protected]
Quote:
Coward like you don't suppose to be alive. You deserve to die and perish in hell forever....fuck your life beast. you aimless fool

Hopeless Bastard.... Old slave like you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
O ga Egbu gi na nna gi

[email protected]
Quote:
na your mama were you the say na she go DYING IN UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
I BELIEVE YOU ARE ABOUT TO RUN MAD.HOPELESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU WHO TALKS LIKE A DEVILISH INCANATE.COME TO VICTORIA GARDEN CITY AND TAKE A LOOK TO SEE FRESH GUYS .MEN SHOP SHIT.IF YOU NEED MONEY U BETTER APPROACH ME SO THAT I WILL LIFT YOU AS I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT POOR MAN
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GREATEST FOOL YOU ARE......ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
You life and death is in my hand

[email protected]
Quote:
OWU DON FINISH U

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A LOW LIFE FUCKING BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
watinI do you na..........I collect ur client... If u like write all d cause e nor business me.... U get wahahla ooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MUGU FOREVER YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW CAN U BE SO STUPID TO SEND PEOPLE THIS MAILS-
UR NOT THE ONLY IBO MAN OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy rest na, na wa for u ooooo.u no get work to do? me no get time for all dis ur rubbish i dey up town no time for bullshit if u dey dault halla my phone or make u rest u hear me.
+919076583572.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA BIG MUGU MAGA MUMU NA HIM YOU BE IDIOT 4 SENDING THIS, WEY ODAS DE THROW WORK UR OWN NA TO COURSE URSELF
HEAVEN HAS BEEN AGAINST YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND GENERATION DUMAKARAB
AGENT OF SATAN...YOU BLODDY BASTARD SON OF A HE-GOAT
MACAHOOOT..BENCHOOT SALEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
small boy oko-ngwu chalum na uzo,kam ga,ife ina aru kam na aru,
you remain poor if u continue writing me,because we are the same in the field but we are not in the same class,try and bend down and learn...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FULL YOU FAMILY ALL WILL PERISH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
it is your funereal

[email protected]
Quote:
your are referring to your family. idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU AFTER 7 DAYS JUST MAKE IT ONE PLACE,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE OLODO, I NO SAY YOU NO GET FAMILY, MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION...........U GET MAMA ABI NA PAPA? BASTERD LIKE YOU. NA GUN THEY GO USE KILL U SOON; YOUR TIME IS UP ARMED ROBBER LIKE YOU.....THIEF...OLE..OLE...UR MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR LAGOS CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey wey dey call enwe monkey! Prudential bank you no fit creat website join am? m'pamaa'aa!

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEKE GBAGHARA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
you are full ?

[email protected]
Quote:
God will judge you bro for saying that to me off which you don't know me, my God will fight for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
emty vessel makes the gratest noise. i dont have time to waste on a poor boy like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER BIG FOOL IDIOT. NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH U BIG BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO U AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME, SHAMELESS FOOL! IS THIS HOW U FEED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOW LIFE BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this mumu wey no go use e time take do better tin????? abi na client dey hard u like this? where me and u for know wey u dey swear for ur family Abeg go do som thing good with ur time

[email protected]
Quote:
u moust be foll

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u and your family, u are talking to your mother's puss... u will die and burn in hell soon,piece of shit.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER DO GOOD IN YOUR LIFE.................HELL IS YOU HOME AND YOU AND YOUR FIMILY WILL DIE OF HUNGER............FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION YOU WILL NOT PROSPER NO MATTER HOW YOU THINK YOU SMART.....IF YOU DONT STOP SENDING THIS TO PEOPLE BEFORE SEVEN DAY YOU WILL PASSED AWAY... EYI TO MO WI DI EGUN O DI ASE.
TOMODE BA MU OSE LOWO AWIPE KOSE
TAGBA BA MU OSE LOWO AWIPE KOSE
KOSE KOSE NI TI LAKOSE
ILE OGBA ONA OGBA NI SEWE ARAGBA
TI ALAUNTAKUN BA TA OWURE
OMO ARAYE NI FORI KO
ASE INA NI INA FIN JOGBO RUN
ASE ORUN NI ORUN FINKAN RAN
OJO TI AKERE BAKANLE NA NI KANLEPA
O DASE
ODEGUN
ODEPE
FUN GBOGBO IDILE RE PATAPATA ATI AROMODOMO R

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
mark today u can never pick money in ur life again.

[email protected] 196.201.51.24 / Accra
Quote:
MAN U TALK TOO MUCH NA GOAT WILL FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR WIFE IF U HAV BUT IF U DONT HAV WIFE UR A SHAWO GIRL FRIEND WILL FUCK BY DOG AFTER THAT UR FATHER WILL COM AND SUCK THE DOG DICK.GOAT LIKE U
AM WAITING 4 U A A WOO

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHOLE U BE FOOL I BEEN THINK SAY U NODE FEAR .............I TRY CALL U MAKE I GIVE U SMALL MADNESS WEY PERSON NOGO FIT CURE BUT U JUST DEY LUCKY SAY UR MOBILE DE ENTA VOICE MAIL CALL ME MAK WE MEET

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL BACK TO SENDER FOR ALL U GENERATION,USELESS BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
THOSE WORDS ARE BETTER IF MADE FOR YOUR STUPID FATHER, IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
why u day lie if you day devil side. na ur ya wa okay me now God side i day. anything when you do nor go work for me baba trust to God because i believe in God. go kill your self. okay

[email protected]
Quote:
What did this id have done to you that you are all this times writing this?

[email protected]
Quote:
ANU OFIA, OZU NWU ANWU.
COME OVER TO LOME TOGO, LET ME EMPLOY YOU.
YOU WILL BE CLEANING MY TOILET. I WILL PAY YOU IN DOLLAR.
OLUKU.

[email protected]
Quote:
u don't ve hand work riff raff'

[email protected]
Quote:
my mobile is good ok u can call. the internet is block no more transfer wow i dey laugh u oooooooooooo i thank my God sat December come carry you out of my way ..bye bye make you pay ur depts greedy man.........look make no de disturbe me again go your way idiot. go go go go i don't want to see you again in my life get out fool . your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na fool nd you too na goat go to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mumu Friend,

It is bad that you no get credit to call and if you get work to hand
you will not worry your dead boby mailing here
sorryooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
I cursed YOU TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your mother say i go come fuck her this night ok, so make you try
go out for night, so that i can see chance to fuck your mother and
give her HIV.

[email protected]
Quote:
419 LIKE U YOU NO DE SHAME U GHO DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT IF YOU PRONOUNCE THAT WORD AGIAN
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY CRAZY,IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you mad dog, look at your english, elementary school holder, look at your broken coments, ITI BOLIBO . ASHAWO SON,
I have take you to OKIJA ORACLE. SHOT MAN, DIRTY DUPPER, YOU WANA HEAT MONEY, no you must remain poor because you have offended OKIJA ORACLE, WATCH IN TWO WEEKS AS FROM TODAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE IN YOUR FAMILY. LOCAL IBO MAN.

[email protected] 41.29.255.46 / South Africa
Quote:
Boy or Devil or what ever your mother fucking name is .Im not in anyway your class or level in fact your just too low and cheap for me .i will advice you to go see a psychiatrist ok because i really believe that you have lost your mind and senses too bad for you my boy .i can feel what your going through hunger,frustration,poverty and as a result all this has lead to your mental demeanor i know how it is but dont worry im coming home to nigeria next month ok for easter holidays i hope to see you so that i can help you with some money to eat and even take you to go see a good doctor but do you think that there good doctors there to treat and cure you if it was here in spain you dont need a doctor only good diet and you would have been fine one time but dont worry.

Finally im happy to inform you that i have already bought my jeep another one , this time boy its Porsche and am coming to open my new house in maryland and also that my wife has given me a baby boy ,you can see that im too much for you ok dont worry i got your number i would call you when i get back .you said you called me maybe i traveled out of town for business moving around Europe .You see you and your devil can never and ever stop me and if you feel that your tired of this life then i will arrange and make sure you die once i get back and in front of that uncompleted building where you stay is where i will tell them to kill you.Your not ashamed of yourself ,your tell me about black ass that is why you never completed your school boy i operate in south africa and Spain all Europe and in a mafia n way .

Just take a look at your life black ass ,satan or whatever that your into money you dont have,good life you dont live, connections you dont have , brain you dont have when will you make money and help your family .i feel pity for your mothers pussy because your father fucked her with bad blood i mean monkey blood and look at the result of that bad blood you a slut and a hobo like you .if you mother knew that you would have been a waste she would have refused him from fucking her but its too fucking late my boyke.

Quote:
Devil or Satan whatever they call your mother fucking name im in nigeria already come to number 21 okugade okunleye street mende maryland ask for mathew or kalu listen i have got just one week more to spend before going back .If you know that you want to see then end of your life please come i promise you you will not be alive to tell the story because i will make sure i use your head and penis for rituals.

im waiting for you.

[email protected] 41.138.172.16
Quote:
UR MOTHER IS UNDER MY TABLE GIVING ME BLOW JOB, WHILE UR FADA IS FUCKING MY PIG IN THE FARM YARD..OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
God will fight for me off which you don't know that you are playing with a child of God

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you......fuck you a million times as well. all that you said will happen to you idiot not me ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
LONGEST TIME BROTHER.. READ MY PROYERS FOR YOU.
BACK TO SENDER.
TUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR EYES, YOU SHALL USE YOUR HAND TO LAY YOUR HOUSED HOLD IN TO THE GRAVE. YOU ARE A BASTERED IDIOT.
YOU ARE A FRUAD BANKER, THE CAR YOU DRIVE TODAY WILL CRUSH YOU TO DEATH. I PRAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE AND LOVE IN YOUR LIFE. A BIG FRAUD WILL BE COMMITTED ON YOUR HEAD AND YOU GO TO JAIL FOR IT. YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR THE SINS OF OTHERS IN YOUR LIFE.

THE BREEZE OF POVERTY WILL BE YOUR PORTION. YOU WILL DIE FOR OTHERS TO PROGRESS. YOU WILL SUFFER OF OTHERS TO ENJOY.
DEVIL BLESS YOU WITH SICKNESS AND DISEASE.

[email protected]
Quote:
go and sleep

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY FOR YOU, GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER???????

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR GO KILL YOU AND UR PAPA ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE BY FIRE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
OTELE CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU TEN TIMES, NNE GI NA NNA GI GA ANWU NA ACCEDENT EWU.

WEREKWE YA BACK...............

USU RAKWA OTU NNEGI, ULU UNU GA AGBA OKU NA ABALIA, HA GA EGI EGBE GBAGBOUGI NA ABALIA. OGU DON KILL U NOW, JUST WAIT, SEE WEATHER YOU GO SEE TOMORROW, I PROMISE U.

OTU NNEGI NA AMU NNA GI THERE
'SUNDA OBASI

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT THAT DONT HAV ANYTHING U WILL RAIN IN POOR 4EVER

Quote:
lolz

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL WHAT YOU PRONOUNCE IN YOUR MESSAGE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AND YOUR GENERATION OF UNBORN BABIES WILL INHERIT ALL THE MESSAGE YOU PASS ACROSS, YOUR SHALL REMAIN IN THAT MESSAGE TILL ETERNITY! OTI RIBE KO NI YIPADA! ASEEEEEE.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]

Quote:
Nwokem mind your mouth b4 i fine you for that owerri...

Na me call you from Mexico i know say you de into this game so if you no get manner please just stope all these your evil talk b4 God will couse you from Heaven

If you have made money just relax thats nothing ofcus men have gotten more than that you think you have

Quote:
hello guy you de make me laugh because you be fuck up and man i dey mexico and where are you make we see there?

[email protected]

Quote:
BUT WHY ARE BEAUS ME GUY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Quote:
Na ogun go kill all your generation you this bastard do u no who u are talking to look at the ip am yankee fuck off bastard

Quote:
I don't need to write you real English cos you have no money to pay me u this fucking guy

Quote:
I don't you have job to do..i am enjoy my life here u are just wasted all your time you better go look for job to do this man ami ti bolowan 4 9ja oooo am in Yankee now in Florida give me your number make i call u so that will know the true and the koko no vex my brother we all together nani

Quote:
Lol

[email protected]

Quote:
I don't understand what you are saying. Are you willing to assist us or not?
God bless you.
Susan

Quote:
I believe you are waste to man kind. I believe that you are a lost son. How long have you been to your country idiot? Do you even know your country bastard? People like you are people tha die in foreign country bastard. Come home let shame cover your face bastard. Born and die in manaco idiot
fuck you bastard you know where I am? No need to talk to idiot like you. You are jusbasket.

[email protected]

Quote:
Born throway like you common to speak good English you can't bastard am sure you don't have mother that is reason you abuse anyther person mother, who do guy more than agulari people which u non of you mother fuckers have no under business than guy. you threat person life as if you can stand when fight comes, not such villiage fight between agulari/umalri, boy becareful how you insult people email can enter any bodies box

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER IDIOT IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY GO AND LUCK FOR SOME THING BETTER FOR HELP YOUR LIFE IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
mr man whatever u call ur sf i don't care i too is form ANAMBRA STATE so if u want us kill ourselves will will did that pls , soup call me MR MUGU my friend OK

Quote:
I SEE THAT YOU WANT FUK GO AND FUK YOURSELVES I AM NOT A FUK LIKE U GOOBEY MR FUKA

Quote:
SAME 2 YOU MY FOW BIGGEST MAGA, BIG FULL LIKY

Quote:
CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A BIG FULL SEE WHAT YOU ARE TULK I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. IF SOMEONE ASK YOU WHAT IS SHRINE WHAT WILL YOU TELL HIM BIG FULL LIKE U

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT DIE YOU LIVE FOREVE AND EVE BIG FULL GO AND FUCK YOUR PAPA IF HAVE BECAUES I KONW THAT YOU DONT HAVE

Quote:
Why do you ruin the image of Africa in the eyes of the rest of the world with your ridiculous scam letters? Will you never learn to respect yourselves or to work for an honest living?

What is wrong with you people?

Quote:
SAME 2 YOU AND YOUR PAPA IS A BIG MAGA I WILL EAT HES MONEY AND YOU WILL SEE IT BIGB WILL BIG FUL

[email protected]

Quote:
IBU ONYE IBERIBE NWANNE I AN AKO KA ONYE ISI YA ADIGHI MMA GA JUO NNE GI IHENA EMEGI OSI NA EBE ULO GI ONYA MMERE IJI EME NZUZU INU GO NNA ONYE ARA DIKA GI INO MANNACO OBUHI MONACO NA MORRROCO NWAMMADU KA ONYE MMUO.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

Quote:
You never learn to respect yourselves or to work for an honest living?

What is wrong with you people?

[email protected]

Quote:
the most stupid mail I have ever read in all my life

[email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT NA UR MAMA U DEY TREATEN I LOOK U LIKE FOOL GUY IF YOU WANT TO DIE JUST GO AND JUMP IN THE SEA I AM FROM ANAMBRA TOO IF YOU WAN TRY UR FATHER COME SPINTEX ROAD TOO SO U CAN SEE ME MY NUMBER IS 0247395290 CALL ME IF U COME AROUND FOOL.

GO DIE ANIMAL U CAN'T EVEN WRITE PROPAL ENGLISH STREET BOY LIKE YOU
YOUR MOTHER ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE SOOM FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
my brother, you should stop mentoring anything aguleri. This is how
you small boy spoiled the name of aguleri any how.

What part of aguleri are you?

You may be aguleri out, arider eziagulu oto or anugu oto. Because you
people behaved like animals. Illiterate like you

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER U DEY CAUSE FOOL

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who you be,you and who get talk?abeg I no no you no dey sendd me that text again

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be mugu,i too much for you,you are just a small boy talking too much real men like me dont talk too much i believe in action,you are just a local boy in Nigeria fly and meet in London, am there for holiday,or if fly come 9ger i will send my boys to come catch u like little rat on the bridge,you refugee boy in ur own country idiot small shit

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN YOU POINT SOMEONE WITH ONE FINGER, THE REST FOUR FINGERS RETURN TO YOU. SO I WILL NOT WISH YOU EVIL BECAUSE ALL YOUR EVIL HAS RETURN BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS A GIFT FOR YOU AND ALL THE MEMEBERS OF YOUR FAMILY, AND THIS GIFT SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY UNTIL YOU ALL ARE GONE TO EARLY GRAVE.

YOU CAN NOT SENT MY gods against me I AM AN UZOAGBA MAN AND YOU ARE CALLING ODUEKE FOR ME, AFOR UZOAGBA WILL BUY ON YOUR GRAVE,ODU EKE AND THE SPIRIT OF MY LATE FATHER WILL HUNT YOU UNTIL YOUR EARLY GRAVE. MEANWHILE SOMEBODY LIKE YOU IS NOT WORTHY TO LIVE IN THIS SWEET EARTH POOR MAN LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TIME FOR SUCH EVIL WORDS. IN THE NAME OF AMADIOHA, ODUEKE UZOAGBA, IYI AFOR, OKWUKWU AND OTA MMIRI AND THE SPIRIT OF MY LATE FATHER I SEAL THIS WITH THE GIFT ATTACHED HERE FOR YOU. AND YOU WILL NEVER RUN FROM IT.

[email protected] 41.71.171.49/ Lagos
Quote:
What the fuck are you writing Martins or what the fuck is your name?
You're talking to a born Devil and you think all this shit you're writing will help you situation or put food on your table?
Grow up now and get a grip so you can be able to get blessing from your fathers grave.
I don't have a father too and you think all those shit you're writing will help you?
If you ever write such message to me i'll make sure i trace and track your ip location and get you... Your unborn child will not be born cos i'll try my best to destroy your family one after the other.
Or better still make sure you get arrested to the crime enforcement in your location and i'll come visit you in Prison where i'll end your life.
Get a grip and get a life man. Nonsense

[email protected] Mrs Gladis Bakko has a potty mouth.
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS. FUCK HER ASS NOW. YES MONKEY N THE NAME OF AMADIOHA FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
e be like say u don dey mad..wetin happen..i sabi u before abi na which kind message be this one wey una dey send me ..

[email protected]
Quote:
GI WU EWU GAMBIA, ASIGBOTE OYAN RA, NDI ABE GHI WU EWO...
You are a very stupid boy, a nicumpu, a recalcitrant, a nonchalant idiot... The next time you write to someone you do not know be reasonable and polite, no matter the content... You fucking OSU....

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey crazy for head? i be you think you dey talk with small boy? give me your number i know you?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE AND A FUCKING BASTARD.IS IT A MUST THAT YOU WILL REPLY?? BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Agent of devil, darkness can't comprehended light. im agent of light, fuck.....your....ass hole... why not go and hit the trasformer and stop snicking around me another time you comes around me is going be....holy ghost fire......fire.......fire.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MR MAN DONT TRY A SELLOR FOR YOU TO LIVE LONG OK
OTU NNE GI GBOWA EZE DI KA GI I WISH I WILL MEET YOU ONE ON ONE IF YOUR SCORE NO ROLL AM NOT VIKNG I SWEAR TO ROGGEG ODIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy man ur curse will definitely follow all your generation because you have cursed yourself now.

And you will never see good in this job since you are very stupid.You falls to identified yourself as a follow guyman.

You are very very stupid ok what ever you called urself.

BASTARD
BASTARD
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
make u go away okay

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi, nnenne gi, thunder fire your family one by one , you will die prematurely and your family will die in motor accident if you try to write any message again to this box, ozu wuruawn..............foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A MADA MAN OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME.............i CONSUME YOU BY FIRE AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS.THE NAME OF THE LORD IS A STRONG TOWER,THE RIGHTEOUS RUNNETH INTO IT AND THEY ARE SAVED.....WHO AS SAYETH AND IT COMETH TO PASS WHEN THE LORD JESUS AS NOT COMMANDETH IT.THE LORD CONSUME YOU AND YOU SHALL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE END OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.I BEAR THE MARK OF CHRIST AND NOTHING IN ANYWAY SHALL HURT ME AND MY FAMILY.

Quote:
WELL JESUS CHRIST UNDERSTANDS ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE AND HE KNOWS ALL. MY GOD IS A GOD OF VENGEANCE AND IN HIS DOMAIN I PUT YOU.........THIS IS NOT MY FIGHT,I LEAVE VENGEANCE FOR GOD ALMIGHTY.YOU WILL LEAVE TO HEAR YOUR RESULT VERY SOON IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY ME AND YOU WE KNOW ME
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER WE SOON DIE GO MARK IT FROM TODAY OR SOMEBODY FROM YOUR FAMILY THAT IS CLOSE TO YOU GIVE ME SOME DAYS YOU SEE

Quote:
SOON YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY AGAIN IN LIFE
IN YOUR FAMILY I AM SENDING IT SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM TOO CONNECTED TO BE FRUSTRATED BRO.WHO BORN YOU? (I NO DEY SEE U)

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI
YOU ARE A BRAGGED IF YOU SEND ME ANY RUBBISH AGAIN YOU SEE WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MAN YOU DEY MAN YOUR FATHER YOU DEY TALK TO SO

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG TIME FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
IN DRY SEASON YOU ARE GOD, IN THE RAINING SEASON YOU ARE GOD, IN THE WINTER YOU ARE GOD EVEN IN THE SUMMER YOU ARE GOD. YOU CHNAGETH NOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE STILL A SMALL BOY OK.GO AND PLAY TOMATO CUP OK.SAY HI TO UR
MAMA AND SISTER TELL THEM THAT I STILL LOVE LOVE THEM.I AM GOING TO
SEE THEM TO NIGHT OK.TELL UR SISTER THAT I ENJOY THE LAST WE HAVE
TOGETHER IN THAT HELP.SHE NO THE HOTEL THAT I AM TAKING ABOUT.THAT I
WE MEET HER THEY SOON OK.IF SHE COME I WE GIVE HER SOME TO GIVE TO YOU
OK.DON'T FORGET TO ASK HER WHEN SHE COME BACK OK

BYE FOR NA SMALL BOY
U STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE SO U WE LIVE AND DIE THEY LIKE UR FATHER

U CANT EVEN MAKE A SENTENCE.FULL
U NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL B4 YOU CAN TALK TO ME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BEGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I EVER MATE IN MY LIVE? U ARE PLAYIN WITH FIRE U ARE SEND FROM SATAN BUT AM SEND FROM ALMIGHTY GOD WHO MADE U ARE UR SATAN.WHAT IS IN ME IS GREAT THAN WHT IS IN U AND UR SANTA????
GOOOOOOOOOOO HUGE TRANSFORMER UUUUUU BASTARD OF THOUSAND FATHERS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS?

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne i came from Owerri IMO state where i came from you do not have any thing to do with OSU, You are an osu out cast, so is why i will not talk to you

[email protected]
Quote:
you will work in vain. onye ori or nmagi muta onye ocha. abatam na unorgi ...afufu bu nkegi na uwa na uwa ozor....eburugodu ogbome ....or nmadu yeregi..... run your path and stop bothering me...amadi oha ga tubagi...ime...ebi...ebi

[email protected]
Quote:
you will also receiver Dead back with your family you will be seeing bad bad thing in your life you fool you have to appologise before you can be free in your life
i am your boss
anywhere you go

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA DESERT DOG.
GOAT YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER. DON'T WORRY I WILL CATCH YOU SOON. IF THIS NUMEBER IS WORKING? AXE MEN WILL LOCATE YOUR FAMILY. JUST WAIT. YOU SEE WICKEDNESS. BOKO HARAM KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. DOG PIKIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire u and ur generations even the one yet on born. Ogugu akpu will desend on u now, Ofiammili will bury u and Iyioji will samsh u and ur four four families past and yet on born. IDIOT. is ur father will apologies to u not me.
GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't know who you are I don't know why the death threat but I know God is with me. Osu nkwerre will be fall me nor any of my family member.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONWU NKE GI G-ABU THE WORST

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADI OHA GO KILL YOUR GENERATION WHO THE HELL ARE U AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THAT. YOU NO GET SENSE COS IF YOU DO U ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO PUT YOUR NUMBER
BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE ANY STONE THROW TO PALM TREE MUST BOUNCE BACK EVERY CONFESION WILL TURN BACK TO YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS UNLESS WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMON

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU FAMILY WILL DIE TOO BULLSHIT DON'T TRY TO SEND ME ANY MESSAGE AGAIN FOOLS LIKE YOU PEOPLES GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck agent of Satan!

[email protected]
Quote:
SONPONNA A GE IWO ATI GBOGBO ARA ILE E LO
LATI ONI LO OTI KO AGBAKO.ORUKO E TI WA LOWO GBOGBO BABALAWO NI EKITI STATE .AYE TI BAJE JUST OUT FOR ALL THIS CURSE ON YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO SAWA SAWA, BLACK ASS NOT BLACK AXE, KOROFO YOUR GOD DON DIE, CALL ME ON 234 OTU NNE GI AND IKPU MAMA GI, EZI, IF YOU WRITE HERE AGAIN ACCIDENT GO BE YOUR FAMILY PORTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WHO IS YOUR BLACK ASS WHERE GOD DEY EWU, A DON DON'T TALK BULLSHIT LIKE YOU, WHO U BE? ORDINARY TOUT.

Quote:
OTU AKWU OF ANARA WIPE AWAY YOUR FAMILY, EKEDIEGWU OF UMULUMO SET ACCIDENT FOR YOU, YOU MUST DIE ANY MOMENT. OGWUGWU AHIARA DRY ANY LIVING SOUL IN YOUR FAMILY... OSU ENWE ULO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahaha ashawo witch like u 4king whore. So dey sent u 2 me abi? U and d people who sent u will all die premature
. Ur curses against me r all rubbish rather ur curses will kill u and thos who sent u and ur whole family. Foolish whore. U think I'm moved by a worthless whore like u? Lol ode oshi

Quote:
U claim ur comn 4 revng wen I dnt evn kno who u r. U must b mad . It is u and ur parents dat r OSU and not me. Idiot fool . U and ur children if u hav any will die un
timely. God punish u. Iyala iya e

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR BABA GO DIE U NEVER NO ANYTHING I WILL EAT YOIU NOW FROM HERE I THINK SAY U DONE JOIN WE ARE THERE BEFORE THEY BORN UR PAPA U NO NO ANY THING.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA DON DIE FOR WHERE I DEY FUCK HER OSU LIKE YOU WHEY DEY LIVE UNDER BRIDGE YOUR PAPA DEY PUSH TRUCK FOR ALABA MARKET

[email protected]
Quote:
bullet why are u insulting urself my man.
U just leave work dey write bulshit.
why.....call me and insult urself

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE THIS YEAR INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR GENERATIO.BOKO HARRAM GO KILL ALL OF UNA ...BASTARD.........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BOAST WITH THE POWERLESS POWER OF OGBONU BUT,I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH TO DELIVER YOUR SOUL TO DEVIL
I WILL BE LAZARUS AND YOU ARE THE RICH MAN WHO WILL BE ASKING FOR MY HELP TO DIG MY FINGER IN A WATER AND TOUCH YOUR TONGUE COS YOU WILL BE IN HELL FIRE WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY RIOTING AND YOU MUST SURELY BEG ME FOOD AND WATER TO EAT AND DRINK.

ENJOY ALL THE REST OF YOUR DAYS IN HELL FIRE AS I WILL BE IN HEAVEN,SEEING YOUR GENTLE SOUL PERISHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI
, OTU NNE GI,
OTU NNE GI,
OTU NNE GI,

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST ANNOUNCED THE OBITUARY OF YOUR HOLE FAMILY,MAY THE SOUL OF ALL YOUR FAMILY REST IN PEACE.FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN DEY KILL UR PAPA AND UR MAMA,U NO WHO I BE,I BE CONFIRM EYIE BOY I DEY FLY,I BE BIRD MAN IF U FUCK WITH ME I GO KILL U WITH MY GUN

ABACRYAYA
AIR LORD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN POOR STILL DEATH.I WISH FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI, SO U FROM IKEDURU U DE MAKE THIS COMMET BECUASE OF FORMNT U RECIEVE, IF I COME COLLECT MONEY FROM U WAITIN U GO NOW TALK.
UR A FOOL, U HAVE BAD ORRENTETION FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish you. you will die this night in the name of Jesus

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

FROM TODAY THE HOLY SPIRIT MY COMPANION WILL PAY YOU BACK ALL YOU SAID TO YOURSELF AMEN AND FAMILIES. HE IS NOT GOING TO KILL YOU NOW. BUT ALLOW YOU SUFFER FOR WOT U HV COURSE YOURSELF FOOL.

FROM TODAY U WILL MEET DISAPPOINTMENT IN WHATSOEVER YOU PUT YOU COURSE HAND
JESUS NAME AMEN........

[email protected]
Quote:

OH YE! I AM SURE YOU BE FROM BENIN INNIT!!! TOO MUCH MONEY INDEED. IF DEM MEASURE YOUR ACCOUNT ....NA N200K U DEY CALL TOO MUCH MONEY..... FUCKING POOR VILLAGE BENIN DICK HEAD!!!, COCK SUCKER!!! AND PUSSY HOLE LIKE YOU GET TO DO WITH ME! YOU DON FALL FOR WELL THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU NO GET JOB AND I WILL GIVE YOU JUST ONE..... HEARS THIS WORDS AND SO SHALL IT BE

YOUR FATHER!
YOUR MOTHER!
YOUR BROTHERS!
YOUR SISTERS!
YOUR UNBORN BABIES!
YOUR WIFE AND YOUR WIFE TO BE!
YOUR DESTINY!
YOUR BLESSINGS!
YOUR BREAKTHROUGH!
YOUR GLORY!
YOUR SUCCESS!
YOUR RELATIVES!
EVERY GOOD THINGS WAY GOD DON TALK SAY YOU GO DO FOR YOUR LIFE!
YOUR SWEAT!
GOD'S PROTECTION, PROVISION, GUIDE, AND ASSURANCE OVER YOUR LIFE!
YOUR INVESTMENT (IF YOU HAVE ANY )
YOUR SAVINGS!
YOUR PRAYERS!
YOUR DREAMS!
YOUR EXPECTATION!
YOUR VISION!
EVERY PRAYER OF YOUR PARENTS ON YOU!!!

GO SHATTER AND ENTER RIVER LIKE DEM YOUR EGYPTIAN BRODAS AND YOUR FATHER PHARAOH PERISH IN JESUS NAME!!! JACK ASS!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Na you be small boy, I just hacked into your computer now.

You have used several names (lol) Olodo but the best name I like that you have used is Emmanuel Eniyan.

Brof me dey Springfield Massachusetts right now. No better tools on your computer and if you dare write back I am going to crash your computer pussy hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GREAT GRAND PA AND MA. OWU WEY DEY BLOW YOU GO KILL YOU COS I KNOW SAY NA OWU DEY BLOW YOU WEY DEY MAKE YOU TALK RUBISH. WHICH USELESS JOB YOUR PAPA DO WEY I PUT HAND. GOD OF THUNDER KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN. THEM NEVER BORN THOSE WEY BORN YOUR PAPA WELL. GOD NO GO LET YOU TOUCH $ AGAIN FOR LIFE IF YOU NO TALK WETIN I DO YOUR GRAND MAMA

IDIOTA

[email protected]
Quote:

i hope you have seen what happened in kaduna today...we successfuly detonated a bomb at a chruch and i told you of that plan...akuya the more you reply me the faster i track your location...beware of boko haram we are dangerous....your life is in danger............................

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IDIOT LIKE YOU FOOL!!!!! WAHT ARE YOU LOOKING ON THE INTERNET?

YOUR FATHER TEACH YOU HOW TO RUB WITH GUN SO YOU MUST DIE BY GUN THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!! THREE TIMES!!!

I PROMISE YOU, YOU MUST DIE BY HANGING OR GUN IN 2012 IS THE YEAR OF YOUR BURIAL. GREET HELL.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More miserable mugus, and some old friends return to the arena Twisted Evil

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DEY FUNNY GUY IF REALLY YOU SEE ME IN PERSON YOU WILL NOT INSULT ANYBODY IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN BUT BE CAREFUL LET ME NOT STRIKE YOU WITH MADNESS..

[email protected]

Quote:
okay i bi think say the box dor die make i continue for where i for stop.... i'm not on your LEVEL i gat noting to tell u i just wa kill this box.. so GO FIND SOME WHERE I'M BUSY NOW
I WILL WRITE U LATER... PUSSY...

Quote:
i go kill ur box for u next time u nor go insult person u nor knw goat

[email protected]

Quote:
ANU OYEEEEEEEEEEEA KEWU, GET LOST IDIOT YOU KNOW GOD, NA HIM YOU NO
FIGT BENDDOWN MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY THE HEAVENS CLOSE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BECAUSE YOUR ALL USELESS (AMEN)
MAY SORROW AND PAIN VISIT YOUR LINAGE (AMEN)
MAY THE RIVERS SWEEP ALL YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS YOU (AMEN)
MAY DARKNESS BY YOUR BROTHER (AMEN)
MAY YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER BLEED EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIFE (AMEN)
MAY THERE NOT BE THE CRY OF A CHILD IN YOUR FAMILY(AMEN)
LET EVERYONE THAT COMES ACROSS YOUR FAMILY KILL THEM(AMEN)
MAY THE EARTH SWALLOW YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (AMEN)
THE ONLY SONG YOU SHALL HERE IN YOUR TIME IS THE SONG OF DEATH (AMEN)
MAY YOUR SISTER BEAR TWINS FOR DEVIL HIMSELF (AMEN)
MAY YOUR MOTHER BE BURIED ALIVE (AMEN)
MAY YOU BE BURIED ALIVE AS WELL (AMEN)
STARTING FROM TODAY YOUR FAMILY NAME HAS BEEN ERASED FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH (AMEN)
A GREAT CALAMITY SHALL BEFALL YOUR FAMILY TODAY (AMEN)

THIS IS A CURSE FROM ABOVE TO YOU YOUR FAMILY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AND MAY ALL GOOD THINGS AND BLESSINGS BE FAR FROM YOUR LINAGE BECAUSE THE CURSE OF THE LORD IS UPON YOU PEOPLE (AMEN)

GO AND BE KILLED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
u be big full *DELETED* u are suck man

[email protected]

Quote:
if you confident of your job , you dont need curse... do it the big man way ... as for the curses, you shall meet me on top !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think spirit game is for the kids ???????????????

[email protected]

Quote:
You are the greatest animal have ever come across

[email protected]

Quote:
u way the don deport out of town na u be big man come get out

[email protected]
Quote:

I WILL KILL YOU JUST WAIT FOR 5 DAYS

[email protected]
subject: YOU GO DIE SOON WASH UR BACK

Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOU BASTARD SMALL BOY LIKE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEM MOTHER FORKER

Quote:
Na motor go kill you and your parent and junior once O gun go kill you for there you this bastard way you go die very soon idiot YOU THIS BASTARD YOU BETTER GO FINE BETTER WORK DO OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION OLE OLORIBURUKU THIEF LET ME CASH YOU ONE ON ONE YOU GO SEE IF I NO KILL YOU MY GANG OLE GOD GO PUNISH YOU THERE YOU THIS HUNGRY PERSON YOU GET POWER YOU TELL ME WHERE TO SEE ONE ON ONE WITH UR PEOPLE WELTHER I WIL NOT KILL YOU ALL FORK YOU FORK YOUR MOTHER AND UR SISTERS

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
Here's another alternative to 419baiter-
http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.com/
There's spam and other useless domains so you'll need to filter them out to get the good emails (@yahoo, live, etc). Try this free email extractor site- http://eel.surf7.net.my/

Many thanks for that, been using both to great effect. Opened a second gmail account and everything Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
Thank you for your insulting e-mail, I do not have the faintest idea what you are raving about, but whatever you wish on me, may that also return on you!@! KInd regards - Giep Nothnagel

[email protected]

Quote:
DIE BEFORE END OF THIS MONTH IN THY NAME OF JESUS CHRIS.AMEN

[email protected] (included a couple of gay porno pictures which was nice of him)

Quote:
Son of a bitch,
If I see you alive this is what you and your father will be doing with my penis

[email protected]

Quote:
hello son for bich how dare you talk me like are u mad......carry dat ur fuck mouth going to mama house..if you don't like me just going to hell.......hell with mother and ur father..aye iya a baje

Quote:
Fly to uk na hahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]

Quote:
Ama 9ja boy but now based in uk at small time schooling can u fly over to uk or send me ur pin to kw d guy u talkin to?go they work abeg cos I won't reply u again make am busy guy so fuck off plz......LolzzzzzzZ and d money I use in comin to uk u can neva count it til u die go make use of u time u low life boy.. Clear road jor

Quote:
hello are on face book........just add fridayfreezy...am online ok i need know more about you?

Quote:
guy cooldawn you know don't know you before...for first time i sew message on my email..you are just corse me why and we came form dissame town let me know you...plss beko broda...am so nice boy and uponup?am sorry plssssssss?show me the way

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN ERROR.

[email protected]

Quote:
WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE......

Quote:
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU TO BE SOMEBODY BUT U DON'T WANT TO BE U WILL DIE IN POVERTY.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY A FAILURE IN THIS LIFE, MOTOR THAT DOESN'T HAVE BREAK
WILL KILL YOU,YOUR MAMA,YOUR FATHER IF AT ALL YOU HAVE FATHER,BECAUSE
I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD. ALL YOUR FAMILIES WILL DIE IDIOT.

FOOL LIKE YOU, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY, A DEPENDANT LIKE YOU,
YOU CANNOT ATTEND TO THE LEVEL I AM UNTIL YOU DIE. I DON'T WANT TO
WASTE MY TIME ON USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU. HOLLY GHOST FIRE WILL
CONSUMED YOU ,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SATANIC GROUP, OWNERS OF EVIL LOAD
CARRY YOUR LOAD, EVIL ARROW GO BACK TO YOU THE SENDER. YOU CANNOT KILL
WHAT GOD CREATED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POWER.AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM
MOVING FORWARD,GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE
WORLD. GO AND DIE AND GO TO HELL.

Quote:
Dear Bastard,

God knows my name, i am not in this world by victim and i know my redeemer liveth, i may sound unlike to you but i am a man of few words. i am not here to compete with you nor any one. i believe my God knows what is convenient by me and he is doing that., i dont get myself worried about tomorrow because favor is my name. great things are happening and wonders is taking place in and out of my life. i am so much happy that you coursed yourself but not me because i am heavenly, My father bless those that bless me and course those that coursed me,. let say i oparate in the covenant of my fore father Abraham,, I AM A DESTINE CHILD AND WHAT THE LORD HAS BLESS NO MAN ... HEAR ME WELL,,,,, NO MAN CAN COURSE BLESSED BE THE LORD MY FATHER ...

Jesus say let my son go bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER U BLOODY SON OF A BITCH!!!!
POOR MAN.

Quote:
ASSHOLE WHY DO U WASTE UR TIME TO SEND ME MAIL THAN SILENCE!!ITS SHOW U R A BIG TIME FOOL.

ASSHOLE GO TO SUCK UR MAMA PUSSY.

Quote:
Hey Idiot i think u need some dollars i live in state,you can add me [email protected].

[email protected] (with a classic, not had this one for a while)

Quote:
WE JUST DID YOUR BURIAL LAST NIGHT AT THE OGBONI HIGH TEMPLE SO YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD MAN .
YOU WILL BE VISITED SPIRITUALLY.
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.

AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]

Quote:
I GOT ALL YOUR MAIL. WHO ARE YOU. I LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. NOW I
WANT TO BE A CHANGE MAN. IF YOU CAN HELP ME

GET BANK TO ME

[email protected] Ken Kisser Laughing

Quote:
who are you and what is the Meaning of all this Rubbish you sending to me, are you Out of your Mind, you have made a very Huge Mistake in Life and Touch the anointing Man and therefore you shall be consumed with the Holly Ghost fire , In Jesus Name cos i don't fucking Know you from Adam and have no iea why you send this Odd Message to me...

[email protected]

Quote:
Little boy I have more money in this life then you will ever see. You are only a poor pathetic Nigerian scammer. You are a poor stupid Little boy.

Quote:
After the bullshit you sent me I do not give a shit what you call me. You can not hurt me, You can not scare me, you make me laugh that is all.

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHHAAH,

WHY YOU ALL WHO CLAIM TO BE FAIHTFUL IN CHRISTANITY OUT OF FEAR SPEAKS NAGETIVE WORDS TO YOUR FOLLOW MAN THINKING THAT YOU ARE SPIRITUAL.
I AM NOT HERE TO JUGE YOU BUT I KNOW THAT ALL THIS VERY WORDS WHICH COMES OUT OF YOUR MIND WILL CONDEM YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR GOSPEL.

WELL, I NEVER THINK OF EVIL TO YOU BUT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND IN MY EMAIL THEN, YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

POINT OF CORRECTION, I AM NOT A GUYMAN. I AM A BUSINESSMAN .MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS TRUTHFUL TO TELL YOU THAT I AM FROM NIGERIA, YES BECAUSE I NEEDED MY CITIZEN SO THAT WE CAN BRING DEVELOPMENT TO OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA BY EXPORTING GOODS FROM CHINA WHICH I BASE TODAY.

MIND YOU, BEING A NIGERIA DOSE NOT MEAN THAT NIGERIANS ARE GUYMEN, WE WORK LEGAL BUSINESSES AND YOU CAN VISIT NIGERIA AND SEE IT BY YOUR SELF, WE ARE HONEST YOU MATTER WHAT EVER AMERICANS AND LONDONS SAYS EVIL ABOUT US. WE ARE LAGITIMATE.

[email protected]

Quote:
LOL, FRANK MORGAN, FAKE NAME, HAHAHAH GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S SMELLING *DELETED*, YOU ARE A SON OF A COQUETTE, ASSHOLE

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
ANYTHING YOU WISH ME , ALL YOUR DAYS WILL STOP TODAY WHICH
DEATH WILL MEAT YOU FROM NOW, GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY, YOU BLOOD SCOKER,
I CLOVER I AND MY FAMILY WITH BLOOD OF JESUS,

[email protected]

Quote:
What is wrong with your brain? a simple mail your are coursing your father and mother, and you want your father and mother to die, than kill them. You dont even know how to read and write only to course your father, mother and your self because you people have fail in life ..

[email protected]

Quote:
Attn: Mr Over Sabi,

I Find It Difficult Getting The Point You Are Trying To Making, But I Know Your Problem Ignorance........I Advice You Read Through Your Message Again And Tell Me If You Are On The Opposing Side Or Supporting Side. You Fool!
Get Yourself Educate And I Know If I Should Meet You On The Street One On One I Will Find You To Be More Of A Boy Because Your Comment And Way Of Approach Tells It All.

[email protected]

Quote:
go to hell idiot you will call your mother ashawooo and let me tell you that withing a short time you will go to bed for lever and aver ekwensu bastad ........................................geinti gamu kwagi mm go and furck your mother and your sisters

[email protected]

Quote:
U BE HEAVY GOAT, MAKE SUFFER KILL U.
U WEN DEY SUFFER SO U WAN COME DEY FORM ONE TIN UR MAMA WEN DEY SUFFER UR PAPA WEN NOR GET HEAD WEN DEY DRINK FOLLOW EVERY WHERE NA POISON DEM GO TAKE KILL AM.
BET AM U NOR GO SEE BETTER FOR LIFE I SWEAR MAKE OGUN KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA

[email protected]

Quote:
lol... NONSENSE!!

[email protected] (easily the most ridiculous lad i've ever come across. He's been typing away all night at me and still going now. All of the below have been within 1 hour. If anyone wants an idiot to bait properly, look no further)

Quote:
Bastard i cult all ur jobs, pig don furk ur mama, u be pickin wey witch born for thief. I be mendey guy u nor reach, frustration wan kill u 2 naira u nor see, and u go continue to surfer till u die like pic wey eat take worm. As ur mama take die na so ur wife go take die.

Quote:
na as ur family be u just narate so. i sorry for ur papa wey motor wan kill for junction after e don drink forget e sence. u nor even get mama again self.

Quote:
u must die this year, i be juju man the hand wey u take type this fullish thing go rotten, na and them must cut am. Ur papa younger sister wey be witch na me and am wan fly come eat u this nite. Watch and see.

Quote:
u are a frustrated boy, na land u pass reach moroco??? I pity u bcos u are dead. I bet u. Watch and see. Bastard R baga like u. Am unboard the highest. U must die, and go to jail, and die there.

Quote:
dull brain, u drop out in primary school, if not for this business u would have been dead by now, arm robber. U will never pass this year. I assure you that, idiot. U wife wey dey village i go first take start she must die.

Quote:
Dull brain, u must surfer in this business, one kobo u nor go see from today go. Before u go surfer die.

Quote:
U too dull self read wetin u type again, kai mugu can never pay u 1 kobo i swear, u go rotten and die for hungry. Just live that moroco wey u dey make u come dey plant punky leave for village wey ur mama sell till she die. Na the only way for u be that ohhh, cos i must fly for ur matta this nite, the hand wey u take type this yeye thing wey u write nor go lia lia make 1 kobo again. Na osusumgu i wan put for ur hand. Bad lock.

Quote:
I dey see u from my small pot now ohhh black skinning boy, ur own down finish. U mama wey pig furk die for that her farm wey she dey go, pig rap her, like 50pigs na eee she die. ohhhh what a painfull death. Ur step mother don call me now say we go run shows for ur matta for coven this nite. Watch and see magic.

Quote:
wait na, nor worry this nite u will jam me and ur family members in my witch meeting. I wan use ur head drink water for meeting. u know wetin be water??? BLOOD""""" I dey even dey see u for my small pot now and i don already communicate ur family members wey dey my club for coven so them go give me ur head this nite. Die Die Die Die Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote:
I dont have physical power mine is spiritual, watch out.
Very Happy

Quote:
Dont worry na till then, that hand wey u take dey write me so don dey with me ohhhhhhhhhhh. Just know that.

Quote:
Ok ohhh, even TB Joshua takes power from this source, then were are you going to get urs, which means maybe from one of our servants. Go there now and i will get you quickly with the help of whom u are going to meet. U most pay with ur blood.

Quote:
small boy like u. ugbor egede.

Quote:
I don start from ur brain, u wan start craze so oooh. Any of ur guy dey there? I wan help me make i tell am some thing, if by 2am this morning something happen to u make i tell am what to do to take revive u make e nor fear ohhhh. Tell any of ur guy now say na so i talk.

Quote:
My dear this is what u sent to me, i dont know u from adam and u must pay for it:

Quote:
Just becos i cut ur job? Nor worry wait and see this nite, try sleep with ur friends ohh for that one room wey 20 of una dey. Ur friends go soon run live u cos u don prize i like one for inside well well cos e dey come my meeting for coven. I go still give me update how u waka reach. Food wey u eat go turn poison, water wey u dring go turn poison, anything u put for mouth na poison from now on.

Quote:
U go see film this nite ohhh, this ur hand go turn something else. U wan stop 419 so.

Quote:
Die Die Die Die Die, Death dey follow u sleep this nite, na dead body.

Quote:
Nor worry na that cult wey u join u think say people don forget? I wan remind them make them kill u any time them see u. Na for coven i go remolt them. I must kill u.

Quote:
I dey see u already for inside casket. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. U are dead.
Very Happy

Quote:
Its too late.

Quote:
Just beg me for all u have done. So that i will give u my blessings young man. Take it or live it.

Quote:
watch and see. U go even dream see urself for inside casket. So that you will understand what i mean

and still they come ...

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Nice job with Mr. Chowgenji!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you bastard ..i dont know you

[email protected]
Quote:
LOW LIFE LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
you re a big bull shit...what kind of English is that?
please go back to K .G classes and learn good English who ever you are
you re just a kangaroo

[email protected]
Quote:
BOKO HARAM IS GOING TO DAMAGE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY............I BELIEVE YOU ARE INSANE..
WATCH AND SEE,I HAVE NEVER LAY CURSE ON YOU...BUT TODAY HENCEFORTH YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE MISERABLE..MAD MAN!
THIS IS MY NUMBER +234 1 828 8686 CALL ME ASAP.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP FUCKING YOUR MOTHER IDIOT THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE .HE GOAT GO TO HELL YOU CANT SEE ME. AM READY FOR YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
OK YOU DAY TRY ME I GIVE YOU 30DAYS FROM TODAY YOU WILL GET CALL FROM YOU HOME THAT YOUR BLOOD PERSON HAVE DIED I SEE SOMEBODY IN YOU FAMILY GOIN DAWN DONT WORRY YOU WE SOON GO HOME 4 THAT

[email protected] (romance scammer)
Quote:
I GUESS YOU'RE MISTAKING ME FOR ONE OF YOUR ENEMY... I AM NOT FELA SO STOP WRITING TO THIS EMAIL... PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND PLEASE PLEASE... DON'T MAKE ME TAKE DRASTIC MOVES ON YOU.... I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU WANNA KILL.

[email protected]
Quote:
In the name of jesus that is above every other name,I wipe you and your entire househood in the name of Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear sir.
what is going on with you or is because i contact you to help me receive my late father money inside consignment box right now.
send the money and call me now ok.
am waiting
joseph camara

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
I thing you are rong because I can not understand you well!
thanks.

Quote:
execuseme but I can not understand you well please explane me more!
thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
igbu nne ki gbawa kwa na umunne ndi nwayi papa amu ogologo gba be kwa. see you nwa ipa oloriburuku.
as you read this mail it must surely come to pass.
Thank you i will goodluck.
Big boy in town.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get job to do.,, you just get time to waste in writing useless message,, try use your time to make money than insuiting your family and generation for no reason, you are a butch of fool.. do something with your fucking time. eba like u

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU END UP DIE LIKE FOOLS. AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FUTURE. I HOPE YOU ARE SCARED OF GOING HOME OR TRAVELLING TO YOUR VILLAGE BECAUSE OF YOUR PAST ROBBERY ACTIVITIES AND VALUELESS FAMILY OUR YOURS. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PAPA AND MAMA IF YOUR EVER HAD. I GA ANWU DI KA OKUKO. ANU MPAM. ATURU, ONYE IBERIBE. NODU N' EBEA N'EZUZU. AFOANU. STUPID IDIOT. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND THAT YOUR MOUTH. YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. I CAN IMAGE THE KIND OF IBO PERSON YOU ARE. PROBABLY THE STUPID IBOS. IF YOU EVER BE. BECAUSE IBOS DON'T BEHAVE LIKE YOU. THEY DO NOT REASON LIKE YOU. MAY BE YOU GREW UP IN BENIN OR DELTA. ALREADY AM NOT THE ONE TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. ONYE N' EGBU GHI N' AMAHIE AKA. NEXT TIME YOU MIND HOW YOU OPEN THAT YOUR STUPID STINKING MOUTH, SCALLYWAG.

[email protected]
Quote:
Are u mad? And where did u get my email, anytime u send me this email again I will have to deal with you in the proper way. MAY GOD PUNISH

[email protected]
Quote:
FOREVER BE A LOSSER I CAUSE YOU TO BE IT
I AM HAPPY YOU HAVE NOW SHOW YOURSELF AT LAST LAST NEVER MIND YOUR AGENT OF DEVIL REMEMBER THAT JESUS HAVE BEFITTED YOU SOME YEARS NOW AND CONTINUE TO DIFFITTE YOU ALL TIME SO THEREFORE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOSERS YOUR FAMILY IS REGRETTING OF HAVING YOU AS SON I DON'T KNOW AFTER ALL I THOUGHT YOU STILL YOU CAN BE THE SAME AS YOU ARE BIG FOOL BEFORE I KNOW YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FAILURE
BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS I REBUKE U...
AM A SON OF GOD SO NOTHING CAN HARM ME .. I COMMAND YOU WITH THE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHER NAME, 'DIE' AND NEVER LOCATE ME .. BECAUSE I SERVE THE GOD OF CONSUMING FIRE I DESTROY YOU WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST DIE IN JESUS NAME .

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD YOU CALLED YOUR SELF DEVIL,THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE STUPID MAN IF YOU FALL I WILL EAT YOU LIKE DOG MEAT, IGBO MAN LIKE YOU, GO TO HALL WITH YOUR FAMILY, FUKING DIPLOMAT , YOUR MAMA TOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are ne of the most stupid idiot on earth...God will punish ur generation and kill all ur family...u are a mad dog and with that u will fuck ur own sisters and get dem pregnant.......mumu mugu...thunder fire ur generation. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
devil di act and no send warning info...u peace of shittttttt

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T KNOW WHY U JUST SENT ME SUCH A USELESS EMAIL, BUT HONESTLY U DON'T KNOW WHO UR TALKING TO. I WILL START FROM NOW TEACH U SMALL LESSON, SO THAT ALL THE BOYS U HAVE WILL MAKE HASTE AND ACT AS U DIRECT THEM. FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER DO YOU NEED MONEY TELL ME I WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER IS VERY VERY VERY STUPID BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ENTER THIS WORK NEW THAT TIME YOUR MOTHER BORN YOU IS THE DAY YOUR FATHER KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE VERY STUPID.I DON,T BLAME YOU IS YOUR MOTHER THAT I BLAME BECAUSE SHE ASKING FOOD IN MARKET AND RIGHT NOW TO GOD YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY MUGU THAT WILL GIVE YOU MONEY.YOU WILL BE SEEING THE ONE THAT WILL BRING SCMMER TO YOU.FUCK YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER.THAT YOUR SISTER WILL MARRY A POOR MAN AND DIE VERY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun kill your family, God punish your generation ayilala kill all of your generation make poverty finish una.
see who dey talk self nor be bomb u still dey bomb fool like like u. GOAT EWU MERIJE OGUN KILL YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey talk like this? Guy man wey dey abuse him own country man.. which kind man u b?

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO....YOU CANT EVEN SPELL "WATCH YOUR BACK "....You wrote wash your back..fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT IDIOT FUCK YOU MOTHER ASS SCAMER LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Am so Scared!!!.. I'm praying you'll never find em

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI THERE. BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are too much are you fell dat u get mouth....you don't even get anything ok...if them born your mama and your well just add on dat profile you will see where you get ur yourself ewuuuu, lufasss, onyeara,i pray to god to let you misstake to add me on facebook....i swear to god them where fine you?so don't disstop me...am in office now..send really pic to me..ki aye daddy e ati iya gbogboyi ki wo to waye ti

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER STRIKE YOU AD YOUR FAMILY...MAY YOU DIE NOW...SLEEP AND NEVER SEE TOMORROW...BASTARD!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see us annoying the same lads like [email protected], Siam

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU BE THE BIGGEST FOOL WEY I DON SEE FOR MY LIFE I SWEAR TO GOD....U DON EAT MONIES FROM WHICH GAME? THE GAME OF PUSSY WHICH YOUR MOTHER USE TO HUCK OR WHAT? BE WISE MR MAN AND DO SOMETHING ELSE.

[email protected]

Quote:
lol.....RUBBISH!!...SHIT LIKE YOU!!!..SLEEP AND NEVER SEE TOMORROW...DREAM ABOUT YOUR MOTHER BEING FUCKED BY A PIG..LOL....ASS!!

Quote:
o boy you too funny...how you dey na?

Quote:
na for that same Ekpoma them go for remove your corpse...you are a dead meat by morning..na Ayes go kill and drag your body for street..them go tie your leg against car and drap you to piece along that Ihumudumu road..when them put you for ground to bury,nobody go recognise you again cos by then you go don turn to roasted meat and your body will be given to the fowls of the air and the beast of the field..
then na me go come dey fuck your babe and your mama the same time..my penis big well well..i go fuck your mama with doggy style and my penis go come out from her mouth..when your stupid babe taste my penis,she go know say na play you dey play with am with that your small prick..
make thunder strike you and leave you with stroke...
Bastard!

[email protected]

Quote:
mr sabi,

i can help you if you need one.
ignornancy is your problem

regards
your master and senior.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck u scammer!!!!! fool..............

Quote:
Back to sender................................hell fire.

[email protected]

Quote:
Who be this client? Me and you get any business? abi u think say abi fool like you? me and you no get talk at all because i no even know you from Adams. Mind you why did you think i am from aguleri? I hate you for that word because i know say u be Guy Man but you be useless person. I go see if na you be God wey i no go get money for 2 years. If na you be God that means i no go get money but if you are not God you will not have money for 2 years as you have said to yourself Bastard fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
LOOK WHO IS TALKING, UKIRA. EWURE, YOU STILL DON'T KNOW SPELLINGS, FLAT THING. LIZARD IS EVEN BETTER THAN YOU, CHICKEN. SHAME UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. ABAMIEDA.

Quote:
NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU CANT EVEN MAKE SIMPLE SENTENCE. ALSO TRY MAKING USE OF SPELL CHECKING OK. WHETHER YOU FROM AGULERI OR UMUERI, I DON'T CARE. DO I CARE? I DON'T EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH STINKING THINGS LIKE YOU. NERDOWELLS,

Quote:
YOU SILL CANNOT SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH, ITS LIKE UR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE HUNGRY, BRING THEM TO ME AND WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM BECAUSE I OBSERVE THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE. MONACO, MONACO NI, YOU BEEN DREAMING OF TRAVELING THERE, WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION'S, MY WIFE, KIDS, ARE IN PARIS. JUST A SHORT INFORMATION TO YOU, SO DO NOT JOKE WITH ME BECAUSE AM TOO FAR BIGGER THAN YOU UNTIL YOUR DEATH AND YOUR GENERATIONS.

Quote:
ECTURER, CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS. THUNDER FIR YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, GOT A NEW JOB EMPTY VESSELS . NOISE MAKER, AMADIOHA DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, ANIMAL. YOU GOT A NEW JOB IN THE BUSH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SHAME ON TO YOU, CHECK THE GOOGLE I HAVE ALREADY PUBLISHED YOUR PHOTO. STINKING THING.

Quote:
FROM NOW TILL YOU DIE, YOU CAN NEVER GET THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY VESSELS. JUST TAKE PROPER LOOK AT YOURSELF, VERY FUNNY. YOU KNOW HOW YOU LIKE LIKE? ANIMAL. SHAMEEEEEEEE ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. YOU IRRITATING . HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Quote:
SO YOU STILL BACKING, YOUR MAMA, PAPA, YOURSELF, YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS GO DIE BEFORE THE END OF MAY. YOU NO DEY MONACO AGAIN, EKPOMA NA YOUR MONACO. OH, NO WONDER YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO, YOUR PAPA DEY THIEF GOAT, YOU DEY FUCK YOUR SISTER. NO WONDER YOU BE LIKE THAT BECOS COURSE DEY FOLLOW ALL OF YOU EVEN THE TIME YOUS STOLE PEOPLES YAM IN THE FARM. OMEME, UKIRA, U DEY EKPOMA, NO BE ONLY EKPOMA NA IRUEKPE, STINKING THING. YOU CLEAR CHECK AND YOU BE LIKE HOUSE MAID , FUNNY. COME LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY TO YOUR DREAM. IDIOT. JUST INCASE YOUDONT KNOW, I AM ALAFI, CHIEF OF EKPE, FOKIRIA FAMILY DIMEMALUA, GO AND ASK OF ME. IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
Back to you the sender. lol....

Quote:
I swear that what ever you say will surely come back you time 1,000,000.00 folds, amen. because i am covered by the God almighty, no weapon fashion against me shall prosper, so get behind me looser, lol....

[email protected]

Quote:
Village Mugu. just look at your father face very differents from you-meaning that you are a bastard, you don't even know your fatherland! just have it in mind that you will soon die

so start digging your grave because you are a fool and poorman forever and ever. Amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
Yesterday, I collected 9000 pounds GBP. so you are prophet of doom to yourself.You came out of a monkey and all you wrote are your lot, shame on aguleri man

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy,

Are you okay, Why are you behaving like immature guyman?

Please respect yourself, a word is enough for a wise.

bye,

Biz Guy.

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE JUST A FAILURE LIKE YOUR POOR AND REACHED FATHER AND U WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FAILURE TILL U DIE, AM A BLESSED CHILD JUST SEND ME UR INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN SEND U AND UR POOR FAMILY CHOP MONEY, ONYE IBERIBE, ATURU AWUSA

[email protected]

Quote:
I have no idea what were you talking about in your letter and why you
wrote me all those words but if you are so sick then I offer you to
visit a doctor and undergo treatment in a psychiatric hospital.Also I
wish all the same,that you wished me,to you and your family.Good
luck.

Julia

[email protected]

Quote:
Your a stupid Little boy. You are funny you make me laugh...

[email protected]

Quote:
I am more than you in every aspect of life. Hey tell me your real name? Frank Morgan!! ha ha ha ha ha, Forged name, Are you Tunde or Gbenga? Lol Ok lets be serious now, did you enjoy your mum's dry pussy yesterday? Lol did you try doggy style with her? Hahaha, did she enjoy your lanky cock? hahahaha, Idiot, you deserve execution and i wish you dead, you blind rabbit.

Quote:
Hahaha, The gravity of your Pidgin English is a clear evidence of your poor background, Are you in Ojuelegba or Ajegunle? You stark illiterate, do you know the meaning of imp? Lol I doubt if you have ever come across that word, anyway that is what you are, Mr. Morgan or Mr.Frank, Lol

Quote:
MR. Frank Morgan, hahahaha, stop pidginizing and write proper English, Oh i forgot you are a stark illiterate, I guess am troubling you with grammar, Lol Ok lets come back, I am not an Igbo man, am from Benue State, sad to hear that you are suffering in Dakar, ha hahaha west coast, I was there in 2001 for just a week, you all are slaves. Can you answer my question; did you cum inside your mum's pussy? Sure her pussy is bushy and stinks, Lol, Ok am busy right now but remember i wished you dead last time so you will soon pass on. May your soul rest in hell, son of a scavenger. Lol, do you know the meaning?

Quote:
Mr. Morgan Frank or Frank Morgan, Lol Your letter is ridiculous, I had to laugh with my colleagues for over 45 minutes, so can’t you construct simple sentence? Oh i now understand why you prefer to write in pidgin. I thought as much that you’re a chronic illiterate. Your English stinks, why are you dangling with simple English language? Did you attend kindergarten at all?

Oh I have forgotten you was born and raised by a harlot, I guess your mum gave you less attention during your childhood. Do you need my help to improve your English? You ragamuffin, remember your days are numbered, so start getting your casket ready otherwise your cadaver will pollute your neighborhood like lake Karachay, Lol Do you know what is cadaver?

Have you ever heard about Lake Karachay? Mr. Illiterate, don’t cry please, you was born by a drifter and an itinerant wanderer mother. Tell your well wishers to start mourning you miserable life. Ok I will be back let me drive down town and pick some stuffs at the shopping mall. Kiss my anus, Lol

[email protected]

Quote:
WELL, I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND AND IT WILL BE VERY LATE BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENCESES. PEOPLES LIKE YOU USE THE NAME OF CHRISTANITY IN VAIN BECAUSE BIBLE NEVER INSTRUCTED YOU TO CAUSE OR CONDEM ANY OTHER PERSON MR PERFECT MAN.

READ YOUR BIBLE WELL AND LEAVE GOD TO JUGE. NIGERIANS MUST MAKE IT AND OUR COUNTRY MUST GROW

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND I WISH BAD CONDITION WILL NOT MEET YOU BECAUSE SUCH LIKE YOU, DO COMMIT SUCIDE IF THEY ARE PASSING DIFFICULTIES

Quote:
FATHER ADAM WAS NEVER A FOOL IF THAT IS WHAT YOUR PASTOR TOLD YOU. HOW CAN YOU COMMAND EVIL SPIRIT WHEN YOU PERSONALLY IS AFRAID OF YOUR SHADOW

[email protected]

Quote:
Your gentaize are nonentities.

Quote:
I mean your gentaize are nonentities.your madness has no brake.......

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU REALLY GET TIME FOOL. LOBBER!!!

[email protected] Mr Genji continues on from yesterday ...

Quote:
wait na, na this nite we go know who get power.

Quote:
I wan buy ur casket so oooh. An na cowries them say make i take pay and rotten egg.

Quote:
Spain will turn to Pains for u from today go

Quote:
poor come and marry boy. Ur own don rotten finish. Dead

Quote:
I don already book for you for nite, na this nite i get ur head.

Quote:
If i finish with u ur family nor go even cry becos u are not even usefull, u be bad head.

Quote:
DEVIL??? U JUST PRIZE AGAIN. WAIT FOR DEVIL THIS NITE.

Quote:
U ARE GONE, SO SOON.

Quote:
U ARE FINISH

Quote:
Die Die Diiee DieD Bastard, U must die.

Quote:
the hand u use in writing will not make one kobo ever again.

Quote:
i have ordered ur casket with cowries and rotten egg, u smelling dead rat.

Quote:
u are finish, i am just looking at ur grave oh poor family. Wait and see this nite.

Quote:
this ur hand don go ohhhhhhhhhh, e dey inside my pot already.

Quote:
my meeting people are here now and we are going to coven together. Wait and see.

Quote:
u wan blind so.

Quote:
sudden death na ur portion

I woke up the next day and taunted him about still being alive. He sent back a good natured reply.

Quote:
Nor fear i dey joke with u. May God bless u my broda. Stop been foolish and next time know how to address people.

I sent him back more abuse.

Quote:
U nor go pass this year. Bastard. dull brain u dey use google mail dey run diplomatic site wey una take spoil this business. Una nor go die better, like ur late fada and moda wey pig rap to death. Refracts. 2 kobo u nor go see from that client i don cut ur job smally like u. As am make e tell u how much i don take from am. Die moda fucker.

Quote:
U NOR GO LAST. CRIMINAL. UR YOUNGER BRODA DEY FUCK UR WIFE U NOR EVEN KNOW. PUT UR MIND DOWN AS AM WELL SHE GO CONFESS TO U. UR FADA WEY GET AIDS, WEY DEY SLEEP ASHAWO HOTEL E GO DIE U NOR GO SEE MONEY TAKE COME HOUSE. POOR CHURCH RAT.

Quote:
UR WIFE WEY U MARRY FOR ASHAWO HOTEL, WAN FUCK ALL THE CRAZE PEOPLE FINISH FOR AREA ALL BECOS SAY HUNGRY WAN KILL AM. THEM DEY TELL U U SAY NA LIE. U MUST DIE. SEE U SEE UR GRAVE.

Quote:
U are a dead guy

Quote:
YOU STACK ILLITERATE, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW YOU HAVE ADDRESSED YOUR SELF. YOU ARE GOING BLIND ALREADY YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL. DIE AND WROUGHT IN HELL. U SON OF A THIEF, YOU WILL SURELY DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER, WHO DIED TRYING TO ROB IN YOUR HOOD. YOU STINKY FOOL, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD JUST START COUNTING HOURS BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU GO OUT NOW ACCIDENT IS YOUR PORTION. WATCH AND SEE. SON OF A THIEF.

Quote:
PIGS RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH. BASTARD. ANYTHING YOU SAY FROM NOW OWN WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR DEATH FAMILY.

Quote:
u don prize, u go pay. dull brain. u wan die for net, since morning ur chairman cut portion for you? Take a rest cos u go blind if you nor leave that pianu wey u dey 247. Na surfer head u be. Greet ur ashawo girl friend oh, u know say u know gree believe when ur friends tell you say she don fuck the whole area finish. Na her ToTo Go Kill You ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think he's taken over from the lad who always turned up on chat as my new favourite.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Chow responds... Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
U nor go pass this year. Bastard. dull brain u dey use google mail dey run diplomatic site wey una take spoil this business. Una nor go die better, like ur late fada and moda wey pig rap to death. Refracts. 2 kobo u nor go see from that client i don cut ur job smally like u. As am make e tell u how much i don take from am. Die moda fucker.

Quote:
SMALL RAT

Quote:
BOY BOY DEY FOLLOW U FOOLISH FRIEND. SEE U WAN DIE, YOUR OWN NA EEE GO EASY FOR ME PASS OHHHHHHHH. NA ONES I GO JUST KILL U. ROTTEN MANGO.

Quote:
U DON SHIT FOR CHURCH USE BIBLE CLEAN YANCH, AND USE BIBLE SMOKE KPO. SMALLY LIKE U. I DEY ON MY SK HERE WITH GOOD TIRE. U DON DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD, THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Shuo!!...na only this small thing you fit write? you no even sabi spell sef...how manage you take cash check of $350k...you fucking empty barrel!!..as i dey read your nonsense,na so your mouth dey smell come out here...you illiterate, see as your face be like monkey wey dey lick lime and match nail at the same time!!... you no even get mama again...cos na sacrifice wey people put for road junction una take dey survive and feed on...you stupid infidel, may that soil ekpoma drink your blood. na Ayes go put bullet for your skull,rape your monkey girl friend until she turn to the woman with issue of blood. which kind name you get sef? "Frank Morgan" very soon your name go change to "Frank Morgue"...that is if you even know the meaning of Morgue...I no go tell you,that na assignment for you...go and find out the meaning of Morgue,cos that is what you will become by tomorrow!!.
infact your papa dey always fuck pig cos him prefer pig toto to your mama own,ur papa tell me say pig toto clean pass your mama toto..(hahahahahahahahahahahahah)....make thunder and lightening destroy you and your family....may you drop dead after reading this my email..
Idiot like you!!....usless ishan slave!!
See...i don block your email, you no go fit contact me again...hahhahahahahahahahaah!!!...Bastard!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE MEET IN MY LIFE IS BETTER FOR YOU TO STOP PLAYING WITH MOST HIGH NAME OR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S WILL NOT BE REMEMBERED AGAIN ON EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BORN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BELONG TO SATAN AND YOU WILL END WHERE UR PAPA END. HELL IS YOUR ABODE. DEVIL BABTIZE UR GENERATION.HOPELESS HE GOAT WITHOUT FUTURE

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WITH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
THESAME TO YOU AND YOU WILL KEEP REJECTING BLESSING BOTH GOOD OR BAD
LET YOUR EVIL AND SATAN BAPTISE YOU AMEN

[email protected] 41.138.183.155/ Lagos
Quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ... GUY ,YOU'RE JUST TOO FUNNY!!!
OKAY NO VEX FOR ME BUT HOW PEOPLE GO BURN ME WITH TIRE WHEN I NO DEY FOR NIGERIA?
PLEASE STOP THIS RUBBISH... ANY MESSAGE YOU WRITE WILL BE IGNORED NOW... TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT SO ALL THIS SHIT WILL STOP?... MONEY? TELL ME AND I WILL SEND MONEY TROUGH WESTERN UNION TO YOU

Quote:
mtcn: 438-666-0712
Recievers name: Paul Wilson
Senders name: Lucifer Devil
Amount: Death
Question: When
Answer: Now

Now you can see that am so ready to deal with you... Can you see that pic? Imagine your life has ended and you can't see Draw... I swear

Yesterday i had a very good transaction that worth good money and you can never dream of it in years to come only if you go to your village and do money rituals...
I have your time today... I beg you not write me again but you insist on writing your stupid format to me... Not in this world will something like you will treating me with this your crap... Lol.. you're a clown and one funny bastard. I warned you and starting from today all that is good will never reach you finger tips again... You will be unfortunate till the rest of you life... I'm cursing you with all the curse that is written in the Holy Bible cos they are meant for a low life stupid fucking asshole chicken mafia like you..... I curse you with the decree of the heavens no good things shall come your way till you die... Your families will not cry of your death but they will wish you'r dead cos has you read this you'll start smelling a dead body and you will not live to see a better day in your life.

I crest this with the Power of the almighty God that create me and you with your fellow criminals.. Listen, One day you'll come sending email and begging for forgiveness but it will be too late cos i will not rest on your matter again... Now every places i know and that i have been to will hear of you and i will report you to your superior and you will see who devil will visit first. You this sad child that your mother should have aborted her pregnancy when she had you in her.
Have you eating today?.. Yes you must have taken something poor and that will start depreciating starting from today.
You will see garri and you will call it fried rice and chicken cos i will make sure you run mad before the end of this business me and you have just started....

You're so funny my friend and you could imagine the smiles and the laughter i'm using to write you this wonderful letter of your life...

Don't forget to pick that transaction info stated on top of this message... Or do you need me to attach the slip for you? Mad man... Iku lo pa gbogbo yin

ps: DON'T STOP TO WRITE... DO WELL TO WRITE ME BACK AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE ME ON FIRE READY FOR YOU!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF. GO AND LUCK YOURSELF UP IN A ROOM AND FUCK YOURSELF. EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU..

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother will not live to see tomorrow na Devil go distroy ur family from ur generation to generation ur children will not live to see u and u will not live to reap the fruit of ur labour stupid amoeba like u basterd u and ur mother should go to hell 99.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MUMU.... YOU NO GET SENSE ... YOUR MATE DEY CHOP BETTER MONEY YOU DEY DO LIKE MAD MAN UP AND DOWN . FRUSTRATION WAN KILL YOU. I BEG GO DIE BECAUSE YOU NO EVEN GET LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID ANIMAL AS U R CALLING DEAD IS WILL VISIT YOU SOON. WE SHALL SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your responce you meant take it to be joke but my dear brother i will be greatful if you come down here in person to see things with your eyes . My dear brother you can get in touch with me on my private phone number on 00228~91477042 .

[email protected]
Quote:
For your correction: there is no word as SMALL JOBLES RAT and this JOBLES is indicating Error! Error! Error! In my computer, this is correct spellings for JOBLESS Okay! So U better go back to primary one, black monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
return to you,u motherfucker, na u andfamily go first die by fire

Mrs gladis Bakko [email protected]
Quote:
i have already give you 30days you will soon travel to go carry your people because one we die soon you day try me dont worry

[email protected]
Quote:
You will cry at all time in your life

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU IDIOT ..DID U THINK U ARE TALKING TO A RAT LIKE U OR A SMALL BOY IN THE FIELD?
INFACT LET ME BATTLE YOU IN SPIRIT AND SEE WHERE YOU POWER IS.
LET TRY AND SEE .

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO
See Weeray! You no even go school * Go Wash Your Back from now * Wish kind soap you wan take wash your mama back. Na Boko Aram go blow all your generation!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
all is ur family ta!!! get out idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IS YOUR FATHER A BASTARD?DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN WRITING ME STUPID GRAMMARS?ARE YOU CRAZY?

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK I DON'T TALK TOO MUCH NEITHER DO I MAKE, JUST START COUNTING YOUR DAYS FROM NOW I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS TO LIVE THIS MOTHER, YOU MAY TAKE AS JOKE NUT I PUT IT TO YOU ON THE 7TH DAY YOU WILL DIE. AM NOT KIDDING I HAVE DONE IT TWO OR THREE PEOPLE IN THE PAST. JUST WATCH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED TO CALL UR SELF AN AGENT OF SATAN, YOU AND YOUR MASTER SATAN ARE ALL STUPID, AND THERE IS NOTHING UR MASTER SATAN CAN DO ABOUT.
YOU BETTER GET RICH OR KEEP TRYING FRUSTRATED FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLOSHI.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, FUNNY, SO FUNNY, IS THAT ALL? AGENT OF SATAN KO, AGENT OF SATAN NII. OLOSHI, EWURE, OLOBURUKU, AGWUTO. THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, THEY ARE SLAVES ALREADY. FOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTING BUT AN EMPTY VESSELS, DOG. CAN YOU CARRY IT? STINKING THING THAT YOUR DEVIL PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATIONS. ANIMAL, DIPLOMAT PAUL WILSON KO, WILSON NI. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Abominabo Hole Man.
complaining is for the sukkers, I believe you are a complainer well I see life is hard for you sorry am not the God that Make your Parent poor that is why they can't train you to my Level.

[email protected]
Quote:
whatever you say shall be ur portion in jesus name.......mad human being.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama and father fuck all ok bad satan.
see you.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool,goat

[email protected]
Quote:
onye si na madu egbuleu ya agbara egbule ejikwala aka egbu onye ya

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
fork you

[email protected]
Quote:
satan agent you better learn how to speak good english ok

[email protected]
Quote:
you go soon cry go home i have send lost in your family two days ago and soon you we hear it and cry home

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WILL COME AND TAKE YOU SOON.SINCE ANY REPLY YOUR GOT FROM NET YOU MUST SHOW YOUR SELF ARE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WOLD??? IF YOUR MOTHER HAVE DIED.YOUR FATHER WILL DIE.IF YOUR FATHER HAVE DIED YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE.MARK IT SOME WERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS AND I NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE . I THINK YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUR SELF OK PLZ

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a dead man walking.
the next time you will go to wash money,you will be killed by those you thought they are mugu,let's watch and see.he goat,uneducated scammer.you can't make any money with your English.fool.go back to school.half way man
Quote:
all your family members will die by accident and arm robbery

[email protected]
Quote:
u just {satan} n u must know GOD power is more than u. so go n fuck u self

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT WEY NO GET HAND WORK, UR LIFE DON FRUSTRATE U FINISH

[email protected]
Quote:
i command you with the name of Jesus Christ to die in pain amen and amen,
if u think that ur the devil then challenge me and see.

[email protected]
Quote:
May Thy Good Lord Forgive you !!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother your mother

your mother your mother

your mother your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO U AND ENTIRE GENERATION AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
You shall remain with satan as you have proclaimed.Goat better pass you as you no get work

[email protected]
Quote:
I REBOKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU AN AGENT OF DARKNESS AND I AM AN AGENT OF LIGHT. WE HAVE NO BUSINESS TOGETHER AND I CURSE YOU THIS DAY THAT FOREVER YOU SHALL REMAIN CURSED FOR TAKING THE SIDE OF EVIL.

RIGHT NOW I COMMAND YOU TO GO DOWN INTO THE DEEPEST PART OF ABYSS WHERE YOU WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN UNTIL YOU BANISHED AND CONDEMN WITHOUR FEAR NOR MERCY.

I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU TO ATTEND MORE SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey you are a fool i hv nottin to do we you God is giver of life.......i hv no buiness with you ok........try me and see what is inside me

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u and u master Satan 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
u are just a big big fool because Satan is also a fool like u .my master is (JESUS THE SON OF GOD) IS MY BIG BIG MASTER.
u Luke like Satan your master.for your information am not a poor-man, i have what u can never dream to have in u life.am a big boy not a poor man like you.if i can show u my investment in Nigeria or the cars i have here u will die.SO FUCK U AND FUCK YOUR MASTER SATAN 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

IF U NEED SOME MONEY LET ME KNOW AND TELL U WHAT TO DO.SATAN GOT NO MONEY BUT ONLY TO FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS.U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
If you send me email Again...i will close all ur box and i will tell u i am hacker in India.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHERE OTHERS GO AND BE FREE, YOU WILL GO AND SEE PROBLEM UPON PROBLEM
God WILL PUNISH YOU MILLION TIMES, YOU SHALL SEE DISAPPOINTMENT THIS DAY, WEEK AND THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

YOU MUST DIE BEFORE THE END OF TODAY

UMUAGBARA KUBGUO GI THERE IDIOT, ANUOHIA, EHU

I WISH YOU BAD LUCK AND SUCCESS IN NOTHING

[email protected]
Quote:
your prophecy will come to pass in your family, mark it somewhere you don't know whom you meet let try,, you must beg b4 i 4give you, but b4 then you will lose 4 people but i don't know them yet but it must come to pass take it or leave it but is true go your way

[email protected]
Quote:
ALMIGHT God fire you down
save your time
you have to mind your business if i send you message and you never have the ideal it kindly back it has never come to curse that will return to you back you are not the creator of yourself and satan God almight created them all may ALMIGHT God fire you down and arrest you will is power contuine am take from the whiteman what they collected fro us back in days you can not stop me agent of devil for your self
GOD ALMIGHT THAT CREATED YOU AND THE AIR YOU BREATH WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF YOU CONTIUNE TO EMAIL SOON WASH YOUR BACK GOD IS WITH YOU AND YOU WILL SEE NO PEACE UNTIL ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVOUR OPEN YOUR EYE AND BE WISE AM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS NOT TO READ YOU NONSENSE WORD THAT HAVE NO FORCE ON IT
PLEASE BACK OFF......BE WARN

[email protected]
Quote:
god we punish u
u cant cuse me u are not my god i send or ur cause back to u in the name of jesus i we see good thing on earth god we ponshis u

[email protected]
Quote:
MANY ARE PLANS IN THE HEART OF A MAN BUT ONLY THE WORD GOD PREVELS
BY THE TIME MY GOD GETS YOU AND YOUR gods IT WILL BE SOMTHING ELS AM MUCH AROUND WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
you are mad man for your life entire,fortression is disturbin you.
your family is very poor remember, that thing you use to smoke will put you in the grave because i know it already.guff smoker shame unto you.die.die.die.in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit AMEN.i see you in motor accident. AMEN.i have made already build storri building in my village give villages street light.and still every day giving people vasa money i am too uch money maker.YOUR MOTHER TOOTOO AND VIRGINA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE BLESS YOUR SELF TODAY
DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE THAT DECEASED THAT THEY ALWAYS USE TO HARASE YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SALVE STOP DESTOBING THE AGENL YOU METION BECAUSE IS THE MOST RICHEST AGENL AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL YOU ARE ALREADY IN PROBLEM AND AFTER READING THIS MAIL YOU HAVE HEADCH SEVEN TIME SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEM I WILL FOR GIVE YOUR INGNORANT AFTER LEANING FROM YOUR MISTAKE BUT THE FAT IS tHAT YOU WILL NOT NO GOOD THIS YEAR WILL THE SPIRITUAL SISTER HOOLD HAS DECLEAR THAT THIS YEAR EVERY OF YOUR GOOD THING SHALL BE DIVECTED TO US AND YOU SHALL WORK AND NEVER SEE GOOD RESORT AND CAN NEVER HAVE AN OPPOYUNITY TO BE RICH AGAIN I INVOLK THE POWER OF THE LAMP AGAIST ANY GOOD THING THAT IS COMING TO YOU AND I USE AN ARROW OF THE EAST BEA OF THE SOUT TO OBTAIN ALL YOUR GOODNESS YOU WILL DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER BECAUSE I KNOW that YOUR FATHER IS DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
guy go and sleep ok goodnight i dont have time

Quote:
ok just triy me again i will kill u bastard idiot mugu mumu ewu i dont blam u mama thank u foll u will die one day i pray u will die in hiv this year in jesus name amen

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION YOU THIS FORKING BASTARD PERSON WAY JUST START YAHOO YESTERDAY YOU GO JUST DAY EMAIL ME FIRST WHICH UR JOB AND WHERE DID I EVEN NO U THIS BASTARD SELF IF NO SAY U WON SEE NEXT MOUTH DON,T EVER SENT ME EMAIL AGAIN OGUN KILL UR PARENT FOR THERE

[email protected] sent me the best rant in a long time Laughing
Quote:

COME GUY ABI U WANT MAKE I SWEAR FOR YOUR GENERATION. ABI OLORIBURUKU NI E NI . E BE LIKE SEY U KNOW NO PERSON WEY U DEY FOLLOW YAN ALL DIS RUBBISH ME SHOLA IKU BABA YEYE D WHOLE OF AKOKA AH U DEAD . U DEY CALL ME SMALL BOY ABI . GO ASK OF ME FOR THE WHOLE BARIGA . YOU ARE IN DANGER I SWEAR . I DON DEY ASK BOYZ ABOUT U FOR 2 DAYS NOW .NAH 7 DAYS I GIVE U .I GO FIND YOU OUT . AH ME WEY I DEY USE MANY CARS ,HAHAHA NAH ME DIS SMELLING GOAT DEY TALK 2. YOU ARE DEAD. I DON SEE HAM SEY U NEVER COLLECT MONI WELL DAT NAH WHY DIS SMALL CHANGE DEY SHAKE YOUR HEAD .JUST ASK PEOPLE ABOUT ME ,DEM GO TELL U SEY DIS WORK DON DO ME ENOUGH FOR EVER LIVING, HOUSE AND CARS YAAPAAA. ASK PERSON WEY U WANT USE EFCC FORMAT 4. HIM GO TELL YOU HOW MUCH HIM DON PAY .NAH DAT TIME U GO NO SEY NAH UR OGA I BE. NO BE FOR MOUTH JUST ASK OF ME AND MAKE WE JUST SEE FACE TO FACE . YOU GO SEE ME U GO RUN. CUZ U NO BE GUYMAN U ARE STILL A SMALL BOY IN DIS GAME . NAH SINCE WHEN WE DON DEY USE FAX FOR IKEJA DEN ME DON START .U ARE STILL SMALL FOR DIS GAME . U DON COLLECT 100KUSD FOR UR LIFE BEFORE OR 1MUSD .ME NAH FACE TO FACE CLIENT I DEY DO ..ASK ME FOR D WHOLE MALAYSIA OR DUBAI DEM GO TELL U WHO I BE . DIS JOB NO FIT PAY U BETTER MONI,I DON CHOP DIS CLIENT DIE AND NAH CHICKEN CHANGE HIM GO JUST WIRE GIVE U .COME MAKE I TEACH U JOB..EFCC FORMAT NAH SMALL PIKIN STILL DEY DOO HAM NAH GUY GROW UP, U DON CHOP DIS MORNING ?.

AH AH AH OK I NO WETIN I GO DO U ..I NO NEED TOO DEY TALK TOO MUCH I GO FIND OUT .HAHAHAHA MAD SMALL BOY DEY USE G-UNIT NAH NOW I NO SEY UR HEAD NO CORRECT,U ARE STILL A FUCKING ASS KID ..U NO WAT NAH UR CHAIRMAN I WANT FOLLOW TALK NO BE U .. CUZ U TOO SMALL,HAHAHAHA U DEY CALL G-UNIT HAHAHAHA FAKE ASS BOY ..U BETTER GO BACK TOO SKOOL,CUZ DIS GAME MONI I DON USE HAM FINISH UNILAG FINISH MY MASTERS FOR JAND. I NO NEED TOO DEY TELL U ,NAH PEOPLE WEY NO ME GO TELL U WHO I BE. DIS IS BLOOD RICH GAME PRAAAA, FULLY LOADED AUTOMATIC .

IF I LAND NAIJA DEM DEY NO SEY I DON SHOW. SO BITCH ASS DON'T FUCK WITH ME . PERSON WEY DEY KILL NO DEY TALK HAM ..U CAN NEVER SEE THE BLOOD OF KILLING ON THEIR MOUTH .SO WATCH UR FUCKING DIRTY ASS MOUTH, HAHAHAHA DIS GUY NAH U WAN JUST BIG UP,CUZ DIS SMALL CHANGE WEY U WAN COLLECT NAH D MONI DEY PAIN U LIKE DIS ?HAHAHAHAHA SEE IF I LAND ON WEDNESDAY I GO FIND U MONI MAKE U GO BUY GOOD NICE LAPPY OR IPAD . NIGGIE ASK ABOUT ME , JUST GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL UR FUCKING ASS MAKE U FIRST NO WHO I BE . HAVE BEEN IN DIS GAME FOR 12YEARS I DEY CARRY CLIENT COME MALAY AND DUBAI DEM NO BORN DEM WELL MAKE DEM NO PAY CUZ I BE REAL GUY MAN WITH FULLY LOADED DOCUMENT WASH WASH ,COME LET ME TEACH U DIS GAME . U DON DRIVE RANGE OR GL550 FOR UR LIFE ,ME AND MA GANGZ WE SHINE ALL D SUMMER AND WINTER, DIS IS BLOOD RICH GAME . DIS CLIENT WEY U WAN KILL URSELF ONTOP ,HIM MONI NAH ACE AND ROZAY I TAKE HAM POP FOR MOVIDA, WELL SHAA U NO FIT NO CLUB WEY BE MOVIDA,ASK OF HAKEEM GENERAL WEY GET D CLUB,MAKE DEM TELL U WHO I BE .ALLAH NO BE LIE U GO RUN I WEAR TO GOD .

LET WAIT AN SEE I PROMISE U 1 BULLET,WE WEY BE SHAPPAYA EGEDE SELF WE NO DEY SHOW HAM.. AM UPTOWN BLOOD RICH GAME ,LET ME SHOW U HOW TO COOK A BIRD PRAAA.

WATCH UR BACK MANH.

FUCKING ASSHOLE ,U DEY CALL G-UNIT FAKE SMALL BOY. G-UNIT WEY DON DIE ,MUMU SMELLING AGEGE BOY,COME TO ME HOUSE IN ISLAND U GO NO SEY NAH WE GAN GAN DEY DO GAME ..WE NO DEY FIND SMALL MONI WE BID 4 D BIG ,DAT WHY WE WAG EXPENSIVE RIDE. WE BOUGHT DEM WITHOUT STRESS .

PLEASE REPLY BEFORE I GO BOOK FOR MY FLIGHT TICKET COME NAIJA.. ME IKU BABA YEYE OF MALAY U ARE DEAD. IF UR LIFE SURE FOR U.. DROP UR NUMBER MAKE I SEE U FACE TO FACE ,ME NO NEED OKIJA NAH MY HAND I GO TAKE BEAT UR DIE .NO BE ME GO EVEN BEAT U SELF NAH MY GANG OR MOPO I GO TAKE TREAT UR FUCKUP..

U DEY FEAR TO HANDLE DIS CLIENT JOB NI ?HAHAHAHA TRY U FIT COLLECT FOOD MONI FOR HIM HAND ..OR IF U NO SEE COLLECT TELL ME ,I GO HELP UR SMELLING ASS. NAH MY GOAT BE D CLIENT ASK HAM DEM NO BORN HAM WEL MAKE HIM GO..I DON HOLD HAM DIE .CLIENT WEY NO FIT GO,AM THE BOSS.

WATCH UR BACK,I POPULAR WELL WELL,I NO SEY I GO FIND U .

[email protected]
Quote:

God punish you and your family for ever.
If will remain the fool you promised to be.
go and fork your mother's anus.
Osu

[email protected]
Quote:

PEOPLE LIKE SUPPOSE 2 DEY VILLAGE DEY DO FARMER 4 DE MOST REMOTE AREA
OFVILLAGE IN ANAMBRA N ALSO DEY DO NATIVE DOCTOR WORK WHO BRING U COME
TOWNSHIP?
U KNOW WHAT, I WILL ADVICE U 2 GO BACK 2 VILLAGE N FARMER THERE DIS
PROFESSION IS NOT 4 PRIMITIVE PEOPLE LIKE U GO N DO NATIVE DOCTOR WORK
IN OKIJA FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!§

[email protected]
Quote:

dont worry i will hack your box. or block it. this is my number call me 07092256017. i know the kind of boy u are , i am your father. boy..
just try me , believe me u are going to be reached before this years runs out.

this is all that happened to you and your family thats what you wrote to me .
You will regret talking to me like this.

[email protected]
Quote:

NA GOD OF IRON GO KILL YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY YOU BIG FOOL WITH CAPITAL F .......... TRY TO MEET UP WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE FAR AWAY TO YOU OKAY. ODE .....ASK FOR LEVEL THEN I WILL TELL YOU BASTARD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

where are you? your just been hard to your self man...people like you have not seen MTCN before..why don`t you cool down and ask men in the street what`s on bored.
if you are truly a street man you will not be singing like a fool..you sing like a fool..do you know where i am?

do you know my inverstments? your still in nigeria eating from your mama`s port.travel and know how it is ok..if am coming back to nigeria any day..i will come back with a convole of my car`s.

and bro please next time don`t be rude to people you don`t know coz you don`t know who`s gonna save you in life ok...and don`t you ever talk to my Mum like that again ok

God help us all

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic