SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've seen some incomprehensible gibberish...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But this one is way up on that list, especially the gibberish in red. There's nothing quite like taking definitions of random legal terms and mixing them together to create a kettle of nonsense.

But, it is also a good example of why we can never assume that a format/photo/ID is too unbelievable to fool a victim. This one was posted at scamwarners by a target who was fully prepared to fork out the money for the "oath".

Note: I believe someone is already working on the fake site.

Quote:

THE GREENLIGHT HOSPITAL
21 Westbrook Road,
London, TQ12 0NS, United Kingdom.
Tel: + 44- 7024063975.
Fax: 020 7908 2218 2

This is an Affirmation that you have been successfully considered for an Employment position in The GREENLIGHT Hospital. Having found your qualification suitable to our immediate requirements.

The mode of consideration and selection was based on the following Criteria;
1. Resume and qualification.
2. Mode of data presentation on the hospital's Employment data Sheet.
3. Work Experience.
4.The relevance of your area of competence/position applied to the hospital 's immediate requirements.

We employ staff based on four core values namely: Productivity, Talent, Ambition and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values. Also we ensure that the welfare of all our staff especially our International Employees are given optimum priority.

Attached herewith is the Soft copy of your Notification of Appointment & Terms of Contract. Employee shall have to provide a scan copy of his/her international passport to enable us undertake the processing of their United Kingdom Visa, Work and Resident permits.

Do note that as part of the Mandatory Policy of the hospital, all Prospective Employees are to submit to us a Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification from Berkshire Law Chamber(M&N) UK here in UK. Upon the submission of the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification, the hospital will undertake to bear the expenses related to the processing of their Valid United Kingdom Work Papers for Employees not having Valid UK Work Papers where applicable.

With the confirmation of the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification, The GREENLIGHT Hospital will procure your traveling documents(Residence/Work permit) and make available to the Employee, the Upfront one month salary and other sundry benefits as enshrined in the Contract Agreement before the stated date of Commencement of your appointment.

Note it is your duty to bear the cost of Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification as the hospital will sponsor your visa, work and resident permit papers to enable you arrive UK.

You are required to contact the Berkshire Law Chamber(M&N) UK whose contact details are given below for expedited processing of the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification Certificate that must be presented to us within one week of receipt of this offer letter as an indication of your readiness to resume with the hospital.

EMPLOYEE SOLICITOR :
Berkshire Law Chamber(M&N) UK
Barrister Grant Russel (Esq.)
Tel: +44 (0) 70240 17762 /+447517719776
Fax: +44 (0) 7121 448 7856
Address: 27 Preston Road, Slough, Berkshire,
SL2 5LP, United Kingdom
E-mail:[email protected]

Note that failure to provide the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification On or before the 3rd May,2012 could be considered to mean your lack of readiness to resuming with the hospital and unwillingness to abide with UK Public/work safety Guideline, and will result to the nullification of the Appointment offer. The hospital will sponsor your visa, work and resident permit papers to enable you arrive UK once you have processed the documents from Berkshire Law Chamber(M&N) UK.

Upon the acceptance of the offer, duly Signed soft copy of the contract Agreement should be sent to the Human Resources Department for confirmation of formal acceptance of the offer.

Any expenses involved in the processing of the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certification Certificate and other contingency expenses as may come up will be reimbursed by the hospital on Employee's early notification and substantiated with an official receipt of expense.

Further need for Clarification of any sort should be forwarded to the Human Resources Department/Employment Relations at

Human Resources Manager
Dr. John Clinton
Tel: + 44- 7024063975,
Fax 020 7908 2218
E-mail: [email protected]

Congratulations on your Appointment.

Regards
Career Department Manager
Mr. Smith Klein
The GREENLIGHT Hospital

Quote:
Berkshire Law Chamber(M&N) UK
27 Preston Road
Slough, Berkshire
SL2 5LP, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0) 7024017762 | Fax: + 44 (0) 7121 448 7856
Email: [email protected]
Alternative E-mail: [email protected]

Job Ref: GLH/AJZ-675Z05495/07197GK
CC: The GreenLight Hospital (UK)
Date: 24-April-2012

File Ref No: ECP/1202/EM8300/UK/2011/AFG/2011/UK

With reference to your job engagement with the The GreenLight Hospital (UK), I have confirmed your application status and employment reference number: GLH/AJZ-675Z05495/07197GK as in accordance with the UK's non EEA and EEA Employment Law 2010/2011.

Prior to your mutual agreement with the The The GreenLight Hospital (UK) on the Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate, the Oath must be Sworn before I can commence fully on your Visa and Work Permit application process at the Home Office.

This process shall commence at the British County Court of Justice here in the United Kingdom. The Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate is a written form of evidence used in court proceedings. The Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate sets out the facts as you remember them. In legal matters, the evidence wanted for court to hear about your matter must be in a Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate, Your statutory declaration/statement of fact to abide in this contract and never to neglect The GreenLight Hospital (UK) or your job responsibility will be made as your name is being sworn also you will incur the expenses of that at the County Court.

Also the oath is a promise or a statement of fact calling upon something that the oath maker considers sacred, as a witness to the binding nature of the promise or the truth of the statement of fact. The essence of a divine oath is an invocation of divine agency to be a guarantor of the oath taker's own honesty and integrity in the matter under question, your declaration of fact will be made as your name is being sworn at the Court.

For successful processing of the sworn oath, you are required to furnish us with the below processing charge; Fee breakdown is as stated below:

Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate Processing Charges:
Court Consultation Fee: GBP ₤ 45
Court Approved Charge GBP ₤ 290
Notarization fee GBP ₤ 210
Stamp Duty Fee GBP ₤ 25

TOTAL GBP ₤ 570

Currency/Method of Payment:

Since we are based in the United Kingdom fees are shown in GBP£ (pounds sterling), we do not accept online Credit Card payment, All payment are made to our Bank. Client in India can deposit all charges with our stock brokers account based in India and furnish us a proof of deposit commencement.

We can accept payment through Western Union and MoneyGram. Look for "Western Union" in your local directory or find your nearest Western Union location. You will need to pay in cash plus the low fixed fee. It is necessary to have your passport with you. You will get a payment confirmation number from Western Union and our Office will be advised of your payment within minutes.

Information you may need to pay via Western Union;

Registrar's Name: Ashley A. Williams

Address: 45 Cambridge Court, Shepherds Bush Road, Hammersmith
Postal Code: SW6 7NJ

You need to send a copy of your payment to us indicating the transfer amount and the control number.

Our Service to You:

In line with our operation policy we are in contract with The GreenLight Hospital(UK) for the easiest acquisition of your necessary Visa processing/Travelling papers into UK since all the process have to be done here. Your applications to obtain visa in United Kingdom as a worker falls under Work Permit category. Your name must be Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate When the Work permit is issued to you, You will normally be given permission to stay for up to 5 years, the visa in your passport tells you the date your permission to stay ends.

Work Visa requirements you must submit to us:
Scanned copy of your Original International Passport.
A recent passport photo-sized
Postal Mail Address.
Filled Application form Entry Clearance Form (as attached)
Filled Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate/Guarantee Application Form (as attached)
Sworn Solemn Oath of Statutory Declaration certificate/Guarantee processing charge GBP ₤ 570
Copy of Your Contract Agreement with The GreenLight Hospital(UK)

False documents:

It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document with an application. Applicants will be automatically refused and may be banned from coming to the UK for 10 years if they use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. They may also be banned if they have breached immigration laws in the UK.

**Drugs warning:

All documents of Work Permit approvals upon issuance alongside with your entry Flight Ticket and the Original Contract Hard copy of your Contract Agreement with The GreenLight Hospital (UK) will be couriered to your Mail-Postal address you have provided via Registered Royal courier post -UK or DHL.

Time frame is 4-6 working days to conclude all applications and postings. Instructions will be given to you on how to follow up with the UK Consular office in your location for visa stamping on your passport as instruction will be passed to them by the Office of the Immigration Commission here in the United Kingdom.

All documents are prepared and sent to your in pdf file format, If you are not possessing such application in your personal computer please Click here to download Adobe Reader

Our Legal Services:

We offer a full range of services, including property and conveyance; immigration; wills, tax and probate; company and commercial; employment; litigation and family and matrimonial law. We work closely with individual clients. We also particularly specialize in providing practical help and realistic solutions.
The aim of the firm is to consistently exceed client expectations, by investing in our people and continually striving to achieve the highest standards.

Yours in service,

Grant Russel/partner
27 Preston Road, Slough, Berkshire,
SL2 5LP, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0) 7024017762

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems a pretty fair price considering a...

Quote:
divine agency to be a guarantor of the oath taker's own honesty and integrity in the matter under question

The divine can't work cheap...can they? Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
barrgibb.robin@lawyer.com

The scumbags never miss the headlines, even if they can't understand them, if they can find something to serve as a scamming tool.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Great eye ScammedOut.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Barrister Grant Russel (Esq.)
I wonder if this 'barrister' is into Astrology?

Quote:
.....your declaration of fact will be made as your name is being sworn at the Court.
Will this swearing be done by the firm's junior partner, Brown Chubby? Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic