SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hilarious Scam Conversation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlabamaScamBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, I would like to let everyone know I'm new to the site. I didn't know that there was a community of scam baiters! I'm going over all the rules, so hopefully I'll become a better scam baiter. Smile

Today I received my 100th fake check! Took over 2 years, but I did it! That's not the most interesting detail about this check. What will make this the most memorable is the conversation with the scammer.

About 2 hours after the check for $3,280 was delivered, I received an email asking why I was being "silent". I informed the scammer that I was thankful for the check, because it was considered my trophy and will be framed on my wall in my trophy room. He then started threatening to have me put in jail.

I was so excited to know that! It's rare they communicate further after the "game" is over. I informed him that he was an idiot to keep trying because it should be obvious that I KNOW he's a scammer. He continued threatening me and said, "I can really get you in a lot of trouble, and not just for the check. I'm a professional IT person."

He literally said that to me. I was rolling in the floor laughing so hard!

I replied with my college degree information and continued to laugh at his expense. He then threatened to call the police. I told him that was pointless because the police do not handle cyber crimes. I actually sent him the F.B.I. phone number and told him to give them a call.

This guy just couldn't give up!! He kept telling me I was messing with the wrong person. Good thing he can't track me using the info I supplied or the I.P. I used to email him. LOL

I love this hobby! At least he spent so much time dealing with me. That's one less victim he was able to cause today.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Very Happy

Are you sure he doesn't have any RL (Real Life) info on you?
Where did you let him send the checks?

Another thing to remember is that we don't BURN the scammers. We never tell them that they were messed with.

Remember, always bait SAFE. Those guys are crooks and can have accomplices in your neighborhood.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
AlabamaScamBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the advise! Why don't you burn them? Just wondering.

As for the address, I use an "abandoned" house which I purchased through my business under a "ghost name". Would take some SERIOUS work to find me.

Another thing to think about is, I live in America and carry a .45 cal 1911 pistol everywhere I go and have an arsenal in my home. If they ever do find my house, it's the last scam baiter they'll ever find. When it comes to safety, my family is TOP PRIORITY and threats of violence aren't taken lightly. Smile
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Shocked

We don't shoot scammers either Laughing

As for your question: we don't burn a lad 'cause other baiters may have a go at him. If the scammer is aware of the tactics we use, he might drop the baiter.
Always best to leave them wondering why the deal finally failed Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy If you bait safely, you will have no need for lethal weapons. Spend some time reading the FAQs, Eater University, and some of the many great baits posted here and you'll find lots of great ideas.

As for why we don't 'burn' lads, here's a recent discussion on the subject that brings up just about all the reasons why burning a bait is a bad idea: clicky.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You can always post your baits here. We understand what it takes to get that fake check, bank account, credit card.

We will celebrate with you in successes and prop you up after near misses. IMHO, one lad mad is not near as good as one lad wondering "What the hell just happened?".

Plus the many baiters who get a chuckle from my posts.....well, not me. But you have a chance... Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alabama If you become a Premium Member we have a drop box that you can use to have checks, art work or whatever you are receiving from a lad. It is in a safe location and you can use the character name on the address. If you would like more information PM me as I handle the drop box. But to use it you will need to become Premium.

Please do bait safe.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
AlabamaScamBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks, but I put all my checks, money orders, certified checks, etc in picture frames and hang them on the wall in one of my unused rooms. I know it sounds dorky, but I view them as trophies! Each one with a special event linked to it. Smile

Also, has anyone gotten some SERIOUSLY relistic money orders? I'm talking about the ones with the barcode inside the paper, watermark, hologram and everything? I want to know where these guys get such high-quality material. Do they steal it from somewhere or are they so professional that they spend thousands on special printing equipment and software. I have some stuff that would blow some people's minds!! When I have friends over and show them, they think I'm messing with them and that the checks/money orders are real.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we have received some very serious looking USPS Money Orders and they came in from the UK. I have discovered that such supplies can be ordered on line and in fact some criminals take pics of your cc you are swiping and then to back and create fake cc with the plastic cards and embossing machines sold on line. Mr. MLF feel victim to that. We are now very careful swiping our cc's at stores and keep our palm over the numbers. The Secret Service told us such supplies are purchased from bank supply houses.

Generally the baiters just get scans of their FAKE checks, however, if you pop for the postage they can be forwarded on to your for you trophy wall like we do for the art carvings.

You might like to check out this thread for FAKE checks and Money orders, etc.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115801

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlabamaScamBaiter wrote:
Today I received my 100th fake check! Took over 2 years, but I did it!

AlabamaScamBaiter wrote:
Well thanks, but I put all my checks, money orders, certified checks, etc in picture frames and hang them on the wall in one of my unused rooms. I know it sounds dorky, but I view them as trophies! Each one with a special event linked to it. Smile

So you have 100 framed fake checks on your wall?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Alabama gets more he can use them as wallpaper in that room! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or as toilet paper! Wink

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASB, your collection of hard copy fake cheques seems amazing! It would be great to see a pic of the collection on your wall/s.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic