SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Alice...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought you might like this paragraph from a new Lagos Darling:

Quote:
I read your message, I would be Very HONORED if given the opportunity to get too know
you better... I think that you are SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL MAN, but I want to see if there is beauty on the inside... What makes you happy as a man??? I hope that we can stay in contact with one another...
I do not flirt, I perfect skill of dialogue. I do not shout, I convincingly state. I am not mistaken, I make risky decisions. I am not late, I am am detained with important issues.
I am not obstinate, I am consecutive. I do not forget, I do not litter the memory with the excessive information.
I am not afraid, I act providently. I do not love gossips, I simply closely listen to opinions. I do not wriggle, I smile half-heatedly. I do not change, I change conditions.

She says she want to be my wife after I put in my last message that I wanted to live in sin after getting divorced twice.

EDIT: to correct location of Lad.
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Thought you might like this paragraph from a new Lagos Darling:

Quote:
I read your message, I would be Very HONORED if given the opportunity to get too know
you better... I think that you are SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL MAN, but I want to see if there is beauty on the inside... What makes you happy as a man??? I hope that we can stay in contact with one another...
I do not flirt, I perfect skill of dialogue. I do not shout, I convincingly state. I am not mistaken, I make risky decisions. I am not late, I am am detained with important issues.
I am not obstinate, I am consecutive. I do not forget, I do not litter the memory with the excessive information.
I am not afraid, I act providently. I do not love gossips, I simply closely listen to opinions. I do not wriggle, I smile half-heatedly. I do not change, I change conditions.

She says she want to be my wife after I put in my last message that I wanted to live in sin after getting divorced twice.

EDIT: to correct location of Lad.

If you can give me the two in bold I am dropping my wife tomorrow.

Closed lad accounts x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic