SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rose is a naughty little girl! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope to see a pig in your sig when you have time to report that! May that be the first of many!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These came a few hours apart

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god my love i have miss u so much honey do u no something my love i have sent the same information to him already honey so i dont no why he is keeping to lone be4 he will do that because u no that am not have any internet now when i wake up if i want to mail u i have to take a car to my friends house be4 i can do that my love why things keeping so long honey why my love try and call him to do that for me honey ok my love try that for me what is going to i promise am getting mad on it honey but because of u am down honey what is going on there now my love pls try for me always my friend talking so much be4 she will give a computer for me to mail u honey why it is have to come on that honey u ask ur self because i have my own one i love u so much
Derrick i need u so much i no that awy u need me too my sweetheart try to call him ok honey ask him that i said i sent the information to him again and why he is waiting so long be4 he will do that honey why pls do that for ur lovely wife to get peace ok i love u take good care of ur self ok ur lovely wife rose I LOVE U Derrick

Quote:
hello my love
are u there with me honey i need u so much my love if u there now mail me back now honey pls i want to talk to u now my love ok pls

EDIT: Derrick is having none of this blame game.

Quote:
Good morning my flower! Honey I will call him but I am a bit upset that you are blaming me for this. I have only tried to help you and I have taken nothing from you. This does not seem to be my sweet Rose. I love you but this is nonsense! I don't control the banks. I will see what is happening when I contact him.

Love you!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I might try my hand at love. Maybe Rose knows a "friend" who might be willing to love me too...

Quote:
Rose,
I am here sitting at home and was wondering if you and Derr** are becoming serious in your relationship. Allow me to elaborate a little. I am fairly wealthy, but have trouble meeting the right women. I have done a lot of internet research on meeting women both online and through dating services. I am really looking to find someone after my divorce in 2000. I caught my wife with a man and another woman in our bed when I came home early from vacation to surprise her. It devastated me and I just have not been able to trust anyone since. You seem to be so happy and in love with Derrick and it just crushes me to know that I am alone. I hope you keep this email between us and certainly don't forward it to anyone else. I just needed to vent and tell someone who seems so in love.

On another note I will handle your transfer on Monday via wire to HSBC Bank. I will need you to make sure to have a valid ID for your pickup of the funds. All of our wires require a signature by the recipient and photo ID.

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy is confoozed!

Quote:
hello my sweetheart
am sorry if i said something that u dont like forgive me am sorry again because i dont no that ur going to get upset honey i love u from my heart and i no that u love me the same honey forgive me for everything i said that u dont like that my love pls everything and the bad ones i said that get u mad for give me my love but u told me that i have to mail the information to them i did it and still there not do it that why i said that honey pls forgive me is not going to happenf that again my sweetheart pls i love u so much thanks the manger mail me back that she is going to work on it by monday honey ok so u too call him and ask him why is keeping to long ok honey i love u so much god bless u my love

Cellphone - web store
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe a light slap in ye old face for not recognizing banking hours is appropriate here. I mean for crying out loud a man has got to bait doesn't he???

M

Closed lad accounts x 1
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I give her an A for staying loyal to her man!

Quote:
hello mr fen***
how are u i hope ur fine by god i get ur mail but u no that i cant marry u because am miss to mr derrick because i love this man from my haert and everything i havr now he is my everything what u told me in ur mail is to bad that a woman did that to u but u no something i can help u because they way ur talking am feeling so sad to u but u no something i have one of my very very best friend i do everything for her together so i will going to talk to her and see her name is call RITA DAR** that is her name she dont have anyone in a life time because man broke this my friend heart for more than 6 to 7 years ago that why she dont want any man in a life but my friend listing to me anything i will tell her she will listing so i will try my best for u ok she like chuch so much i will try to talk to her ok belive me ok and when u do the tranfar are going to mail me back pls i want u to try to do everything for me by monday what time are u going to finish it and when am going to get it pls thank u very much god be with u and ur family and ur works ok byee for now

Closed lad accounts x 1
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it look likes poor Fento* has been getting in the cookie jar at work. I cannot wait to see the fangs come out on this one....

Quote:
Ros*,
I want you to know that I would be honored to meet your friend. I have been looking to retire here in the next few years and possibly do some traveling anyway. Maybe this could be the spark I need to get my feet on the ground and find the right woman. I feel that I can trust you and with you helping me find someone it makes me so happy in my heart.

There is so much I want to tell you. I have been handling a lot of accounts for Mr. Ra** in the Cayman Islands and recently I noticed that one of his accounts had fallen through the cracks and was showing a reasonable balance that was not being tracked by his accountant. I have been slowly moving the money into another escrow account for the past 6 months. I have about $230,000.00 in it now and I don't know what to do with it. Please! Please do not say anything to him about this account. He is unaware of it and I believe I can secure a little extra money into the account before the end of the year. Whatever you do make sure not to mention it to him. I think I can have close to $500,000 US in it by January of 2013.

Yours Truly,
Fento*
[/quote]

Closed lad accounts x 1
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello
do u no something i dont get what ur talking abour well but do u no something mr derrick have told me everything that ur the bank he is working to u for long time do u no somethint i want to no everything about monday what ur going to do because u no that i need the money to pay my bills and how much mr derrick told u to tranfar to me because i want to no everything and monday what time am going to get the money pls because he mail me mail be4 i mail u pls if u said u love my friend dont worry i will talk to her but i want u to give me some time so that i can work everythn\ing well am in my friend she coimputer am using now to mail u ok because my internet is not working because am not pay my bills ok tell me everything mow

Quote:
Rose,
He has plenty of money. The account I was telling you about is a secret account that only I know about. The money you need is already in his other accounts. He has more money than he will ever need to retire I can assure you. Don't be scared because I am here to make sure everything goes good for you. I will be there to help you.

Fento*

Closed lad accounts x 1
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is stuck to the computer screen like a nat to a light in the Summer.

Quote:
Rose,
He has told me to send you $5000 US Monday and to setup installments per month to help you as needed.

Fenton

Quote:

hello
i no that ur going to help me everything now thank u very much i want to no how much he told u to send it for me because i told him the amount of money i need now pls i see that ur good man but do u no something i dont want something happend and me and u will get problem with that ok if u no that we will do something and we are to get problem we have to stop it but if is not going to give us problme that is fine because i dont want to lose my husband that is what i dont want to happend to me and him how much ur going to tranfar to me on monday pls that is what i want to now now ok pls

[quotehello Fenton
how are u i hope ur fine by god am very happy that uhave told me what he said because i want u to doing everything well on monday try so that i will get is fast ok honey do u no something i want to no if u send it by monday am going to get on when pls that is what i want to no ok try for me to get it fast am going to talk to my friend to for u ok thank very much Fenton Busby byee[/quote]

Closed lad accounts x 1

Last edited by Makealadmad on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! I'll see what he comes to me with when he mails again.

Cellphone - web store
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like things are progressing very well!

Just a note makealadmad,

We ask that you avoid serial posting (multiple posts in a row), unless it's absolutely necessary due post length.

If you have have an update, and nobody has posted after you, simply use the edit button and add the new information.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a BIG 10-4 there, Boss.

M

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a little "let's not fight" mail this morning

Quote:
Good morning my beautiful sunshine! I hope you are doing well today. I'm sorry i did not write back sooner but I did not want to send an angry mail to you. Let's not fight about it. Can we kiss and make up?

I love you!

He wants to test the amount in his answer.

Quote:
hello my sweet angle
how are u my love i hope ur fine by god name honey the bank manger mail me that he is going to tranfar everything monday honey did u told him how much he have to transfar honey pls because in want u to tell me how much he going to send it honey ok

Quote:
My love, I have asked him to send more than what you asked for and set you up a monthly stipend to cover your bills there. I'm not going to tell you how much you are getting Monday. The amount should more than make up for the delay in getting this to you. Please put some away after you get a few things for your family and yourself.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
hello my love
where are u now ur at work or ur at home now honey i have miss u so much long time am not meet u to mail u so that u mail me to because i hear that ur busy at work honey what is the name of ur cite in ur country now honey pls because i want to now that my love am sorry that i said something get u upset last night ok honey pls i love u so much honey pls i love u derrick

Quote:
Hi Baby! I am almost always out here at work. I only get home maybe one or 2 days a month. I am sorry that I have not been able to stay in contact over the last few days baby but this place has been a mess. I still haven't got all of my reports turned in yet.

Do you want to know the city where our house is or the city I am working at? Our house is about 5 miles from Ft. Cobb and I will send you a picture here. I am working outside of a town called Greenfield right now.

Love you!

Quote:
hello my love
i love the hosue with all my heart and my soul honey i need u so much do u no something i want u to promise me that when i come there with u ur going to get time for me always be4 u will go to work and when i come there i dont want u to stay at work like that honey pls i love u so much honey answer me honey because my heart belong to u if am not see u one day i dont no what is going to happend to me honey pls try to make love so much be4 u go to work honey pls

Quote:
My Love! It has been years since I worried about being home. Now that I will have you here I will make time for us. I do need to hire another person or maybe 2, but I want to spend time with you. I will still get paid no matter what. With my work you can always come out here with me. I have my own house here on location also.

You won't have to worry about me wanting to make love with you. It will be hard for me to keep my hands, or other parts away from you.

Quote:
hello my sweethaert
u answer me now and am get so happy for what u told me now my love honey do u no something do u no that am in my friend hosue now mail to u because my internet they cut everything off now so i cant use anything in my house now my love so if the do the transfar tomorrow when am going to get it honey pls my sweetheart derrick

I'm about to direct him your way Mr. B. Play him as you like!

Cellphone - web store
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello mr Fenton B***
how are u i hope ur fine by god,do u no something i want u to no that am going to keep everything u told me because u have to no that am not a kid that when u tell me something than am going to tell him why am not like that ok because if u dont trust me u ur not going to tell me but because of the trust u have for me that why u told me everything so do u no something i want u to do something thank very much that u told me everything about my husband god bless u so much ok

Well it looks like I am going to have to be a little late tomorrow getting that money out to her tomorrow. Ooooooops!

jump_4_joy

Well I decided to be a nice Gentleman and go ahead and do the authorization. What so you think? Will she access it tonight and blow it for tomorrow and get the 5 fingers to the face or is she a patient lad????
Quote:
Rose,

Please find the following information available to you for your bank wire tomorrow. I have set it up in the system and you will be able to access it by 9:00 AM Central Standard Time. It is very important for you to not access the system until 9:00 AM Monday morning Central Time. The wire will not clear the Federal Reserve Wire System until 9:00 AM. If you have any questions in the morning please call my number below.

Thank you for being so patient through this process.

Website for Transfer Verification:

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PIN CODE: xxxx

Access code: 1335143301998701xxxx

Sender's first name: Fenton

Sender's last name: xxxxx xxx

Receiver's first name: Sophia

Receiver's last name: xxxxx

PIN CODE: xxxx

Closed lad accounts x 1

Last edited by Makealadmad on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should mask the website. This part of the forum is in the open.

Quote:
hello my lovely husband
how are u i hope ur fine by god.how is work and the family there honey i get mail from the bank manger and he said he did it already but now am going to check it now my love so if everything is ok am going to let u no i will tell u everything ok my love that why i want to no everything ok my love take good care of ur self ok god bless u so much

Cellphone - web store
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well our girl has been busy today.....

Quote:
hello mr Fenton Busby
i want to the bank and they said is not show there now mr Fenton Busby why because i have to no something about it pls what is going on because i try to call u still ur number is not going true why tell me something pls

She left me a message on my phone as well.

Then this email......

Quote:
hello Fenton
how are u i hope ur fine but do u no something if the transfar is going to do a problem why ur not do it in westen union if u have some there with u pls that one am going to get it fast pls because i wake the all day am not get the money why what is gooing on because mr derrick ask me that did u do it for me and io told him that am not get it still why what is going om tell me ok

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Quote:
Please find the following information available to you for your bank wire tomorrow. I have set it up in the system and you will be able to access it by 9:00 AM Central Standard Time. It is very important for you to not access the system until 9:00 AM Monday morning Central Time. The wire will not clear the Federal Reserve Wire System until 9:00 AM. If you have any questions in the morning please call my number below.

Thank you for being so patient through this process.

Here lies your problem....

Quote:
7:35 AM (12 hours ago)
- Sec Trans accessed. Does this look like 9:00AM.

It is time for my favorite gameshow. SMACK-A-LAD

Quote:
I apologize for not getting back to you earlier today. I was having my root canal surgery. I have been through such awful pain this morning and afternoon. Have you ever had a root canal?

I have attached a pic of my teeth from about 7 years ago. I found out that drinking massive quantities of Sundrop and Mountain Dew will cause you to have serious tooth decay. It cost me close to $40,000.00US to have most of my teeth pulled and new implants installed. My breath is a lot better too.

Anyway back to the matter at hand. The reason your wire failed is because you did not follow my directions that I sent in the previous email I asked you to wait until 9:00AM Central time to access the system. You impatience caused the wire to revoke and not clear the FED system. I went to great lengths last night to get the wire prepared and ready to go. You cost me about 2 hours worth of work that I must do again tonight. What part of "wait until 9:00 AM" did you not understand? I am sure Mr. Ra** will be highly upset once he realizes I billed him close to $600.00US for the time it took me to place an overseas wire.

Western Union will not allow a anything over $2999.99 per 30 days. I will initiate the WU tonight and the wire I will work on tomorrow. I will forward you the WU Secure Vault information that you must access per U.S. Corporate requirements for attorneys in the United States. You will have a series of access codes to enter before the WU wire is released. You will have it within the hour.

Now for the remaining wire tomorrow do not under any circumstances access the wire before 12:00 Noon tomorrow Central Time. This will assure that the wire has been sent and deposited into your account.

Here we go again.
Rolling Eyes

Ooops! I forgot to add that the loratabs and martinis have got me a little loopy and Rose forgot to give me some information I need. My email to her in about 30 minutes should be quite interesting.

Quote:
I just wealized that I needs some informsioion from you prior to entering the Qestern Onion for you.

I go to bed shortly. The pain is uncbeacrable. The Loratabs and martinis are only taking the wedge noff right know.

I need the fowoing...

Ful Name
Addresss
Kununtry
Telrphone @

Pleeze sind it too me AZIP!

Fento

P.s. Yu no I have gotting a littl drunks... Have i told you that i tink you are hawt?

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this shortly before noon yesterday

Quote:
Good morning baby! I see from your mail that the money has been sent to you. Honey please buy a nice gift for your mother and sister also and put the rest up after you pay the bills.

I love you baby!

This came about 5PM but I was offline.

Quote:
hello my sweetheart
how are u honey i hope ur fine but am not fine because the manger said he sent the money but when i want to the bank they said nothing show up there my love why u have to call them and ask them why there doing that honey pls i want u to do that for me honey pls

Quote:
Good morning Love! I don't know what has happened here. I will try to contact him this morning and see. I wasn't really sure if I would hear from you yesterday so I didn't bother looking for a mail. Have you asked him what is going on yet?

I love you baby!

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god my love i try to ask him because i sent him mail and ask him that what is going on honey why there doing that my love i dont why he is doing that honey i want to the bank more than 10 times the bank get mad at me yesterday honey why he is doing that my love pls why ask himn for me pls

Malm, I'll get the voice mail uploaded if I can.

I tried to upload it but it doesn't seem to work. It likely needs to be converted from .wav to something else. It's definitely a man using something to change the voice

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quote "i want to the bank more than 10 times the bank get mad at me yesterday" Aww Ahhhhh ha ha! - just needs to go one more time (or twenty more times) and I'm sure that the money will be there - so funny. clapping great baiting

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quote "i want to the bank more than 10 times the bank get mad at me yesterday" Aww Ahhhhh ha ha! - just needs to go one more time (or twenty more times) and I'm sure that the money will be there - so funny. clapping great baiting

YOU The Mongrel!!!

Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry for the double post. my PC keeps having me resend due to busy site

YOU The Mongrel!!!

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the voicemail to my banker. Thank you lord G for the conversion!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/y6EfEIkt/2063387435_0000000000_00039923.html

Cellphone - web store
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I declare...

Quote:
Rose,
I am home now and feeling a little better. Thank the Lord for pain pills. They do have their side effects though. I am probably going to have to be at the doctor in the morning to give a stool sample. These pain pills make me very constipated and I am having trouble relieving myself. I am sure you can understand my predicament.

Now for your MoneyGram. I went by and had a Moneygram done because the Western Union office was too crowded today and I was not in the mood to stand in line for an hour.

I have sent it to a specific Moneygram because it is a significant amount of money. I spoke with the moneygram official and they assured me no one would be allowed to collect the money except you personally. I have also told them not to discuss the balance over the phone due to the nature of the exchange. You will need a valid ID to collect. I have taken a lot of time to handle this today even while being physically and emotionally drained. I scanned in the moneygram receipt as well for you to view. I am resending the link and the password to access the moneygram online. Please make sure you pick this up immediately. I have instructed my local Moneygram office to retract the money within 72 hours if it is not picked up.

The pickup location is listed below. Please email me once you have arrived in Kumasi. The agent for moneygram might want to speak with me. I gave them specific instructions as to who you are and that you would be picking it up.

http://www.sectrans****.****

Code is ****

Transaction # **********

Thanks,
Fenton

FIDELITY BANK -***********K
POST OFFICE
KUMASI,

Mon-Fri 08:00-17:30
Sat 09:00-14:00
Sun 00:00-00:00
I

DIRTY FEET! DIRTY FEET! I WANT DIRTY FEET!!

Closed lad accounts x 1
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting! So much more pain on the way I'm sure.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Bravo! We may lose him here but I know where to find him again and we can get right back on it.

Mr. B has been a bit busy with RL and with this one. Since I really didn't want to say anything different i sent this.

Quote:
Baby, I have not talked to my banker yet. I guess he must be busy. I'm sure he will get back to me when he has time.

I love you!

Mr. B can catch up his posts when he has time. We are working through BCC and i do have the transfer document. It is very fuzzy and i hope that is what rosie got.

Edit: There must be something going on behind the scene or he is just too lazy to follow the directions he was given

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god pls do u no something what is going on now my love tell me something now because what is going on now i dont no why ur bank manger doing that if he no that he cant do it let me stop talking to him ok that is what i want from u now ok thanks

Quote:
Baby, what is going on? I don't understand any of this. I still have not heard from him. What exactly is the problem?

I love you!

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she is getting a little pissy about having to move off that clutch of eggs. A little smack smack might help.

Quote:
hello manger
why why what is going on now because what ur doing now i see that ur play me games because i give u information why ur try to tell me to go there because i told u that am in agona swedru and u told me that why what is that mean if u not that ur playing me games u have to stop that nowbecause i dont want the way ur doing that i mail derrick about what is going on now ok why why dont get me upset ok i hate that ok u said u mail the moneygram forms where is it i hate lies ok why is that stop if u no that ur playing me games ok byee

I did send you the moneygram form. I will attach it AGAIN to this email. I completely resent being called a liar.

My reply... Too harsh????

Quote:
Rose,
You need to calm down. The reason that I am taking extra precautions is because Mr. Ratt is a very wealthy person. I don't want him getting tricked into sending money to nowhere. I am not fully aware of the region you currently reside. After speaking with the Moneygram employee, he suggested a secure transaction at that particular Moneygram location. If this is not going to work for you I will have to wait 72 hours and resend the Moneygram.

You also need to understand that I am here to make sure Mr. Ratt is protected. That is my job first and foremost. I would appreciate it if you would please calm down and go get the money. It sounds to me like you are being somewhat lazy. The Moneygram is only about 1 hour away from your city anyway. What is the big deal? You need to get up off your lazy ass and go get this money before I suggest to Mr. Ratt that you are trying to trick him. Do you really want me to do that??????

Fenton

Closed lad accounts x 1

Last edited by Makealadmad on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic