SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm starting to dabble in a few Craigslist baits...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...selling the usual laptop on the London forum, and in one of them the recipient is a seemingly ordinary American woman from Iron Hills, Michigan. I've searched her through Pipl and found her Facebook page, and she seems absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. It's not a fake FB page, 300-odd friends, works as a cleaner at a motel, etc.

It is definitely a scam, the fake PayPal emails have arrived and such, and I have been in contact with a Mr. H3nry M1ke who wants me to ship the item to the Michigan address.

Is it literally a case of "it can take anyone to be a scammer" or is she somehow innocent in all of this?

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming the IP resolves to Michigan as well so its not a highjacked account. It's possible she thinks she's doing a work from home job buying items on Craigslist and she's an innocent victim. Probably best to do the typical protocal and PM the info to a mod.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email is just a Gmail account, however this is in the name of M1ke H3nry, not the lady in question. I'll forward the information to a mod. Thanks bravo. Smile

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic