SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
audiduet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm new to this so please forgive me if I make a mistake. For two years I've watched an old friend come under the spell of an on-line romance scammer, during which time she's sent him $AU200,000.00. The story is far too convoluted but predictable to bore you with, however, every time I prove the scam, the main player has an excuse which allows him to start a new line.

The latest is that he has been offered a job, which of course he needs desperately because "he has also been a victim". The job offering comes from a company with a very professional website, but the only Google hits are about job ads. This company with apparently 57,000 employees and construction jobs all over the world, has no Google hits?

Then, of course, the US head office address is a golf course car-park, the China address doesn't exist, and the London address belongs to a genuine company who has never heard of this mob.

Could some-one please check out:
http://www.ba-construction.org/#/contact/4561152501

and either bait the bastards or tell me how to? Twisted Evil
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, audiduet!

http://www.ba-construction.org appears to be a fake website that was recently set up and only registered for one year. I have alerted one of the site killers to your post, to see if the website can be shut down.

Quote:
Whois information for domain: ba-construction.org

ba-construction.org
IP address: 146.101.249.107
Registrar: Public Interest Registry (Sponsor: Gandi SAS (R42-LROR))
Referrer: http://www.pir.org/
Created: 2012-02-23
Updated: 2012-02-23
Expires: 2013-02-23
Name Server: c.dns.gandi.net
Name Server: b.dns.gandi.net
Name Server: a.dns.gandi.net

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At your service!

Two things going on here, both of which I'll post for killing.

The site itself is a dot.org domain:
http://www.ba-construction.org/

The email is hosted on a separate domain, a dot.com:
[email protected]

And the Maryland telephone number? Hah, New York:

Quote:
Information on phone number range +1 646481XXXX

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny

I'm on it. Twisted Evil

EDIT: Posted in FB.

(edited again because I can't spell Razz )

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
audiduet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, nice to know some experts are gunna have a crack at these mongrels. I had worked out that the site was brand new this year and the fake phone numbers go no-where. I've never known a big business to have a dot-org domain so I was immediately suspicious, but I don't know how to track down a physical address from an IP. Don't suppose you can, but there must be a way to make them squirm.

I've told our friend she's lost her money for good, plus I applied for the job that came up on Google and won it without even sending a resume. They asked for the usual bank account and ID and I replied using a fake drivers licence and bank account details.

Naturally there's been no further communication from them; I assume they found out the bank account was fake. Also the job advert has been pulled; it was on "snagajob", "washington post", and "simply hired" only two weeks ago. Maybe I got the job? Very Happy Very Happy

I need to study this forum and get a mentor, because I really do want these people to hurt, and I have all the time in the world.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic