SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Law Firm Scammed for 400G

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Will do. The lads have no idea what they're in for Smile
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aside from the topic Dorothy posted, there's also an overview of how the scam works posted at ScamWarners, here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6195

I agree with the members who say these are baitable - they're basically a check scam, just bait as a lawyer or law firm.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right and if you get these in a RL account simply reply from a typical baiter safe addy saying the request was forwarded to you by a colleague as they do not handle these cases but you would be happy to assist.

I do something very similar with CC/shipping lads that I get in my RL account. All scams can be successful or we wouldn't have lads to bait but let's bait the hell out of these lads we know are successful. They deserve our attention Smile.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Great summary. Also, the link to IC3 was helpful.

The current scam I'm working on is a previously unseen variant. I'll post details when it's all said and done. Thanks.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting suggestion:

Assume that the scam works the "ordinary" way -- the "client" wants you to collect on overdue debt -- the debtor is very cooperative and sends a bogus check. Lawyer cashes it and, per instructions, wires the net sum (after fees) to the "client", only to find out weeks later that the check was totally bogus.

Try this on for size:

(a) Use one of the "safe" drop boxes available to premium members, to receive the bogus check.

(b) Write the client back apologetically tht, when you cashed the check you went out, got drunk and --- spent it all on lottery tickets. Darn. "I thought I had that gambling problem under control." Swear to make it up to the mugu out of future earnings. If he has any other collection problems in the area, you will work for FREE on that claim, and promise 1/2 of lottery winnings if you win.

(c) A couple of days later, SURPRISE -- you win the lottery! And you are going to split the winnings with the mugu just like you promised.

(d) A 'lottery commissioner' contacts the mugu with forms to fill out for paying the lottery winnings. They will need a bank account to be designated, of course.

(e) A reporter contacts the mugu -- he got the mugu's address from the original baiting character - his readers are fascinated by the story. Could he do a phone interview with mugu, and get a photo to illustrate the story?

(f) You can probably work in other supporting characters to add credence to this bait -- a guy from the "Board of Lottery Taxation" has some more forms for the mugu to fill out.

(g) When the mugu is 100% convinced that he is about to be mega rich, original character lowers the boom : "Bank just called. The check was fake. I know this was a scam. You are getting nothing!"

(h) Maybe the reporter can then contact the mugu "I just heard what that greedy bastard is doing to you. It is so unfair! You should sue him. I know a good lawyer....can I pass your e-mail address on to him?"

Play from there.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You sir are truly a diabolical genius. I salute you!

Alas, as an actual attorney I am limited in what I can do legally, even to criminals. I believe my present plan presents the best chances of success.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Your not doing anything iligal (assuming you don't actually cash a check) the lad created a fantasy and your just replying with one back. At least that's how I see it.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Each baiter has, of course, to make sure that he does not do anything that he individually feels or believes is unethical.

Having said that, this is simply the lads' own lottery format used back against them. The winnings from the lottery are just as real as the proceeds of the mugu's original debt collection.

The mugu will not want to complain to anybody since, after all, he is a criminal.

And, if he does complain, what does he do? File a complaint with the local bar association that Dewey, Cheatham & Howe are holding back on his from his winnings in the New Devonshire State Lottery?

Bruin

Edit to Add: I have just read the other thread. Please DONT use your own personal information to bait (ever). It is SO easy to create a totally fictitious and totally fun alter ego and use him/her or it (yes, I said "it") as the baiting character. There is no reason why you should ever use personal info. If you are currently baiting using real personal info, drop him - - then immediately contact the same mugu again from a new mail address with a totally bogus character and ....game on.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Last edited by BRUIN on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I agree.

I think you'll like my plan once it's completed. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic