SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first published bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a plain jane bait that is not funny (well, I do like my name), but I hope that some of the newcomers like myself, can find it useful trying to get that first icon. My purpose is to waste the lads time, money, get a bank account and a piggy in my siggy. Any suggestions (about the bait or format Laughing ) are welcomed. Mods, requesting your kind understanding and correction for any posting mistakes made.

Quote:
Sealford Trust Groups wrote:
To: Robert Ascheak edit
Subject: Capital Loan Offer

Greetings from Sealford Trust Bank. We are offering a floating loan
scheme at 2% interest rate between the amount of $2.000.00 to
$6.000.000.00. with valid proper identification. We render services
such as; Automobile loan, Home loan, capital loan, car purchase loan,
company loan, personal loans etc. You can send your application for
any amount of loan you might be looking for. If you are interested in
this offer, kindly fill the bellow information and send to our credit
department via email: [email protected]

Loan Application Details;
First Name:________________
Last Name:________________
Marital status:________________
Contact Address:________________
City/Zip code:________________
Date of Birth:________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:________________
Purpose for Loan:________________
Phone number:________________
Mobile Number:________________
Fax:________________

Thanks for your patronage!
regards,
Information services,
Sealford Trust Bank.

Robert Ascheak edit wrote:
To: Sealford Trust Groups
Body:
Thanks! Here is the info.
I need $250,000 for 10 years

Name: Robert Ascheak edit
Address: xxxxx xxxx Parkway
Dallas, Texas USA 75240
Phone: (206)xxx-xxxx

Marital: Divorced
Children: None

Employed by: Art Mimics Life, Ltd.
Purchasing and Procurement
Monthly income: $10,250 monthly
Purpose: to start new business
---------------------

Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. Your mail was received which you informed that you need a loan amount of
$250,000.00. The following are the terms and condition planned for the amount.
Read carefully and get back to us if you are in agreement.

Loan Terms and Repayment Planned for the loan sum $250,000.00 for 10 years.
Loan Capital Amount: $250,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 10 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $2,300.34
Number of Payments: 120
Cumulative Payments: $276,040.32
Total Interest Paid: $26,040.32
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of $2,300.34 plus a final payment of $2,299.86.
Loan Condition
1. Loan TransferOption____________________________________________________
1. We will make available the loan by paying into your bank account that you will provide for the transfer which will be
initiated via our online banking system.
the repayment date specified in the agreement that will be sent to you by my lawyer. If you change your payment date, I will
take note of the new amount of the monthly fee which includes any change in the amount of interest payable by you as a result
of this change.
3. Default and Early Repayment
obtaining the loan is incomplete, inaccurate or false.
3.2 Before demanding early repayment under clause 3.1, I will send a default notice.
3.3 If you are in financial difficulties, you will have to let me know as soon as possible. The sooner we can discuss any
problem, the easier it is for us to find a solution.
4. Ending the Agreement
5.1 If you've been paying installments as required by the agreement a continuous period of at least six months, you can
choose to increase the number of monthly payments contained in the loan item “term.”You reserve the right to increase the
number of payments from the original term which will be calculated, provided that the total extended term does not exceed
seven years. I will take note of the new amount of monthly installments, including the additional amount of interest payable
as a result of the extension.
6. Changes
6.2 You will give at least 14 days notice prior to any change or concerning the agreement that is to your disadvantage and I
will let you know of changes by sending an e-mail or letter Written notice.
6.3 Any other changes can be made in the agreement that is not your disadvantage immediately and inform you about them within
Thirty days after the change. These changes will be notified by sending an e-mail, letter or separate written notice.
7. General
Always communicate with you in English.
7.3 Without prejudice to the security conditions that I have or which the future holds for the sum due under this agreement
are not guaranteed, Except for the rights derived from the operation of the law.
7.4 I record or monitor telephone calls between us so we can verify the Instructions and make sure I am doing my service at
all levels.
7.5 I provide financial services to clients and i am licensed for these Purposes and other financial services Authority
(reference number 205621) and the Office of Fair Trading (License number 410357).
8. Complaints____________________________________________________
8.1 If you think I made a mistake or have not taken the level of service you expect, please let me know quickly so that i may
investigate the circumstances as soon as possible.
9. Insurance Policy / Security____________________________________________________
There must be an agreement between you and the Sealford Trust Bank for securing the loan (INSURANCE) before the transfer of
loans can be done. This is done on the basis of (LLS) London, United Kingdom. The law regulating money laundering in this
country, states that.

If the condition is acceptable to you, get back to us with scanned copy of your company's license for verification to enable
us prepare the legal loan agreement document in order to seal the transaction between you and this management.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Loan Consultant, Credit Department,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Head Office Address: 498B hackney London.
Contact Phone: +447-0240-96065.
Our Mission Is You.

Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. We still expect your update regarding the terms and condition for the loan you requested to enable us prepare the legal agreement document for the loan. Check your mails properly and then get back to us with an update to confirm this message.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Our Mission Is You.
---------------------

Body:
Thank you!
---------------------

Body:

You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. In regards to your loan processing, your update was confirmed about the terms & condition which was sent to you. We want to know if the terms are acceptable to you and if yes, you will have to send us a scanned copy of your national identity card to enable us upgrade your file and then send you the legal agreement document which you will sign to seal the contract between you and this managment.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Contact Phone: +447-0240-96065.-
Our Mission Is You.
---------------------

Body:
Mr. Oma:

Thank you! Your news is very exciting for me. You cannot begin to
understand how much this means to me. Please understand that my scanner has been brokenfor a couple of weeks and I have not had anything to scan and have not replaced it. I am sending you my DL information and number, please use this to keep things going until I can
get another scanner. Thank you!!!!
I, Robert Ascheak edit, do accept the terms and conditions to accept this loan.

Name: Robert Ascheak edit
Address: xxxxxxxx Parkway
Dallas, Texas USA 75240
DL#: TX9586674223
State of Texas, U.S.A

Sincerely,

R. Ascheak edit

---------------------

SEALFORD LOAN CONTRACT333.jpg

You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. This is to inform
you that your loan have been approved by the management. The discussion was
finalized yesterday at the Board meeting. The legal agreement document has also
been prepared and signed by our local branch manager.

Download the attachment of this message, read carefully and
then sign once it is acceptable by you. Keep a copy of the sign contract you
and then send us a signed copy to enable us proceed to the conclusion of the
loan processing so that we can commence the loan transfer respectively.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.-
Our Mission Is You.

BTW I never sign any contract
---------------------

Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. In regards to your
loan processing, the previous message is bearing the legal agreement document which
was attached to the message, preview your message to download the document. Read
carefully before you sign after which you should return a scanned copy of the
signed document for further processing.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Our Mission Is You.

And my mission is your bank account! Contract image at bottom
---------------------

Body:
Mr. Omo:

Thank you for your kind attention to my loan. I have a question that I feel I must bring up before signing the contract. I see that there is a $1000 insurance fee which I will be responsible for $500.00.(note, the money is mentioned in the contract, JC) I do not mind the fee, as I understand the importance of insurance. I want to say upfront so as not to waste my or your time. I have had another loan company tell me that I was approved and wanted the fees sent by Western Union. I wanted to transfer the fees by Bank account, because so many people get scammed by western union. He would not let me send by bank, so I told him no deal. I want to get this loan because I really need it, but I do not want to waste $500. I am sure you understand. I will only pay fees by bank transfer. If this is a legitimate offer, then I have been told your company will have a bank to transfer fees to. Thank you again for your understanding.
Respectfully,

R. Ascheak edit
---------------------
Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. In regards to your message, it is very much understood that you are in accordance with the agreement document which we have sent to you in order for the contract between you and my company to be sealed. I understand your motive and fear, but i want you to keep it in your mind that you are dealing with a sincere and legit company. Make the payment of the $500.00 charged for the loan insurance with our US diplomat account for your payment confirmation after which you will send us a scanned copy of the bank payment receipt as evidence for the payment confirmation. Once your payment is received, we will immediatelly proceed to the insurance company to insure the loan and then advance for transfer.

PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
Account Name: GLORIAS ENTERPRISES
CHECKING ACCNT #: xxxxxxxxx
SWIFT Code: xxxxxxx
ROUTING #: xxxxxxxxx
ABA #: xxxxxxxxx
BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO

Note: We still await to receive your national identity card for your file upgrade plus the legal contract document.

Update us as soon as you are ready to make the payment of the $500 so that we can notify our diplomat and commence the preparation of the loan insurance and the conclusion of the loan processing.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Head Office Address: 498B hackney London .
(and off goes the acount to aln who takes care of such things)
---------------------

Mr. Omo,

Thank you for your kind response. I will try to get this done today. If for some reason I cannot, I will take care of it tomorrow morning. You have been most understanding. I know I will not regret doing business with you.

Ascheak edit
---------------------

Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. This is to inform you that your message was well understood, it is also a thing of joy to me as a loan consultant to this management that you found a way to build confidence on us in this transaction and onbehalf of this managment, i want to assure you that i will personaly put in my best effort on this transaction to see that it is completed on time so that you can have your loan to sort your project. We will be expecting your acnkowledgement to the payment for further advancement and to the conclusion of this transaction.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Our Mission Is You.
---------------------

Will do and thanks a million Mr. Omo! Is it alright to recommend you to some friends that need loans?

R. Ascheak edit
---------------------
Body:
You are welcome to Sealford Trust Bank. In regards to your message, this is to inform you that your effort will be recoreded if you reffer customers to us in future and for such, you will also be regarded as a valuable customer to this management.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marcus Omo,
Sealford Trust Bank.
Our Mission Is You.
---------------------

Thanks for reading and I hope it helps someone.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If this is a legitimate offer, then I have been told your company will have a bank to transfer fees to.

That was a very smooth way to get a bank account: well done!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Praise, coming from one with sooooooo much pork of their own, is high praise indeed. Thank you. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting him to expose his bank acct info was pure genius, i wonder if he ever realized that his bank account has an entirely different name then who he claims to be...what a true moron...one question what is aln ? is that an enforcement agency?...here we just contact the FTC or FBI.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Billy Jack..You said "pure genius" and I thought Pastor Frank started this thread Wink

aln can be found here..
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

I live in the US and I have found that aln is a baiter's most effective means to shut down these bullshit accounts...

Aln has contacts most high in the banking community and the information we supply him is used and acted upon...I have reported them and he has shut them down.

I have also reported them to the proper authorities and I am still waiting on a reply..

If you have any other questions about "piggys" let us know and if I have not already said it...Welcome to Eater!

johnwilson0084
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Similar baits like these got my piggies. One bait even gave me 2 accounts. Still going on with those, trying to get more out of them Smile

Nicely done.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was fairly drunk when I got these...(mostly drunk now) but great job on your swine John..

Strait baiting does seem to work well with these lads and you can often get more than one... Wink

rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! And I love how you built the lad's confidence by saying you turned down another scammer.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic