SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Email Scammer "You are Dead"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bedou Baby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh! I am DEAD?
What kind of idiot scammers from Nigeria send an email to a dead person? This arrived in my inbox today. I traced the email and it lead me back to the lovely country of Nigeria. Apparently the educational resources have not been obtained or the idiots would know how to spell. I will give you a clue as to the ignorance that subsides in this country. Not to mention if I'm DEAD how the hell can I be reading emails?
Scammers like this have become quite frequent in the past few years. And thankfully I'm smart enough to know a scam having learned first hand from a dating site called Datanta.com... You can find some real gems there, and yes they are smarter than this guy. They like the Money Gram scam and if they can't get the Money Gram they try for Western Union and then "can u open a bank account and I can transfer funds for you and then you can send me a portion via MONEYGRAM and keep the rest for your troubles." lmoa! Now really how stupid do they think ppl are?

Here we go with the email:

X-Originating-IP: [77.238.189.21]
Authentication-Results: mta1000.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.uk;
Subject: DEAD OR ALIFE..

To: **********@ymail.com (sorry you can't have my email lol)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=\"1949458174-598410864-1334105584=:41679\"
Content-Length: 7570
>

Attention

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR.JAMES KELLER,HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:8668623150 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 7TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53094, USA, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DONT KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGADING THE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRATE YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST,I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECUASE IAM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS'YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR TRANSFER IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFROMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE RENEWAL OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE FEE OF YOUR FUND, WHICH THE IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES HE SUBMITTED TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL

And then they show funeral images with who? A bunch of people in London at a funeral ha ha ha

So I reply to them...

Get a life you jerks. LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH! and another thing...

YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO THE FBI-UNITED STATES U A**HOLES
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Surplus.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!I'm sure a lot of us fired off a quick insult to the lads at first,but it really does nothing.They are fully aware that LE will do nothing,and just deleted your mail right away.Think how much better it would have been to waste a huge amount of his time.String him along,make him answer questions,fill out forms.Send him chasing after non-existant money.Make him keep thinking payday is just around the corner.These are a lot more satisfying.
Read the stickies,ask for a mentor,and hang around a while.Learn how to really piss them off Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okies, let's see if they'll write back to dotty old Albert. Spoofing their message, I send this back:

Quote:
That BASTARD,

He's always doing that, he wants my money which I keep under my mattress under the bed! banks are the spawn of satan son, you must remember that! he's also angry because I fought against him in the Big one, WW2. Damn Swiss they should've stuck to making cheese! I don't know what you're talking about son, but if it's money it's mine and I want it

Albert

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them that yes, you are dead, and bait them as a ghost (with internet access).

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But drop them if they have your Real Life Info or accounts that can be tracked back to you.

Welcome.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So I reply to them...

Get a life you jerks. LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH! and another thing...

YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO THE FBI-UNITED STATES U A**HOLES

They are use to getting responses like that. If he read it, I'm sure he deleted it and moved on to other replies.

I know some of their scripts sound silly but you should understand that they do work. The silliness or outright stupidity speaks more about what type of victim the lad is hoping to prey on and not the lad himself.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic