SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Irish Independent Article on Baiting and Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys don't know if this is the place to put this or if anyone else has posted it but an article about baiting and Eater was in an Irish paper last week. The reporter PMed me a couple of questions for the article a while ago and said he'd let me know when it went to press but he didn't. A friend in college told me he read it and I'm trying to get a copy of the actual paper to scan because I want to see which pics they used. Anyway check it out if ya like.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/online-scams-how-to-get-back-at-the-scammers-3075011.html

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice "Quick-read" about what we do and why. Thanks for sharing it.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is actually one of the best succinct articles I have seen in the popular press.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for bringing that article to our attention. I saved for my computer and scams presentation(s) at the local library.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice article Smile although I hope we don't get an accidental ddos again ( I remember the French thing from a couple of months ago)

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting it, Fanny Plunge. Thumbs up The article does a nice job of making it clear that what we do to scammers can't come close to comparing to what they do to victims. That's always good to help stave off the lad huggers.

The reporter seems to have confused the words "scam" and "bait" in one place in the article, though. Sort of a big difference there.

Quote:
In one of his most successful scams, Warren executed another elaborate church scam in which he mocked up newspaper reports, and even a photograph of the tombstone of one of his aliases.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read! Good job!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Qwackerjax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting, Fanny Plunge, nice to see the press. Very Happy

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice article! I did also notice the mistake Ima pointed out. Hopefully it will not confuse too many people.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great article!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On ly had a few minutes earlier on me lunch break to post it but yeah having read it fully now I guesss it's a decent article. I was expecting more though and maybe a bit more in depth because he gave me a lot of questions and topics and I rambled on for a while. I was a little weary at first because he seemed to think we were unscrupulous vigilantes duping innocent lambs into everyhting and all sorts.

I feel I defended us well and got our stance across. Though none of that is in here. If any of the mods want to see the PMs and or "interview" or if you want to contact the paper to clarify things let me know and I'll sort it out and sent you his log in here. Or I could post the questions here. Not really sure what to do. Kinda forgot being mad busy these days.

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having dealt with the press on countless occasions over my working career I'm not the least bit surprised that he scrapped most of what you said. But I will give him credit for at least accurately conveying the parts he did keep (with the exception of the "scam" versus "bait" mixup). You should be glad he got the point and expressed it well, even if he chose to cut a great deal of information that we would all have liked to see included.

All too often journalists really screw up and make things come out very differently from what was intended. That's when it warrants frustration. In this case it's still a win so you can take pride in a job well done.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great article!

I'm sure I remember the tombstone bait... At least, neither Shorty nor Hecturd are there, if not, lad huggers would have invaded the forum!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did a decent report there.
Nice result. Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am relieved I'm not the only one baiting from a library Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The reporter seems to have confused the words "scam" and "bait" in one place in the article, though

I noted that on the copy I made and will emphasize the difference between the two at the presentation.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait from a rogue wifi connection down at the local pier..

Too many fishermen to single out one old fart.. Laughing

(And lots of bait..)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic