SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MyFreeCams - CamGirl 419 Scam - Is this even possible? NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mfcmaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So a friend of mine told me about a website where you can chat with girls and for a bit of money they can do stuff for you. I checked it out, made a free account and started talking to a multitude of women.

A few months ago I meet a girl on there by the name of QueenAkon, she is this tall, skinny, african girl who is sweet and funny and loves to talk and joke around. I hardly ever did the Private Shows with her, maybe once or twice and after a while she decided that we were good friends. Judging by the way the site is run and that at the time she was a pretty high ranking model and had tons of "admirers" who gladly dished out money to see her perform a variety of sexual acts, so I assume she gets a hefty sum of money for what she does.

We moved on to random subjects and up to a few weeks ago we stopped with any sex talk and talked more like friends. Then about a week ago, I get a message from her on the site telling me that her brother was very ill and asked if I could help her. I didn't know how to respond and I talked to her through the site's own IM client about her situation. She said she needed money to help her "dying brother", yet as she told me this her facial expressions did not change to anything seemingly sad nor did she turn her cam off or reject any Private Show requests.

There are some models on there who do not do their own typing, they simply act, dance around, undress, etc. while someone else off to the side manages the conversations via public chat or any private chats that may be going on. QueenAkon however did all her own typing and I could see her reading what I wrote to her.

I asked her if maybe she could make some sort of contest for the members on the site, like asking for a certain amount of "tips" by tokens to see her perform something with a friend or on her own. She declined my idea and asked me how much money I could send to her. I even offered to buy a few tokens and she could obtain money in that fashion but she kept insisting I send her cash.

Here's the kicker. Today she messaged me once again and said that it would be best if I sent it through WU. And then gave me this:

Code:
natasha sithandwa zwane
1861a zola 2
ncombostr
soweto

I'm guessing it's her address... Question because she said it was "her details". I am pretty sure she isn't a Lad... but maybe she is working under one? I asked several members of the site if QueenAkon had asked them for money and they said no.

Could there be a reason why she is targeting me? She knows nothing about me other than the name I have up on the site is Bobert.

I'm not sure what to do with the address... maybe one of you can help figure out what to do with it.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello mfcmaster!

Well this is not a typical aproach that I'm aware of but asking for money to save a dying brother screams scam.

The address is a South African address and may or may not be her real info my guess is it's not if she is asking people to send her money she's only met through the Internet.

Some romance scammers do use software to fake webcams.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
mfcmaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt it's a fake webcam. Since if I tell her to wave she waves and does reply to the things I say by talking at times. It's rather weird she would ask for money from one person when she has tons of men willing to shove money for a few minutes alone on cam with her Rolling Eyes
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah well it's even easier to just ask you for money to help her dying brother. Simple fact is you don't really know her besides the Internet and she's asking for money for a very suspicious reason. Its possible a boyfriend or husband is putting her up to it just for another easy way to get money. All the classic signs of a romance scam are there. She developed a relationship then asked you to send money via WU to save a dying realitive. Put aside how you meet her and it's as typical of a romance scam as they come.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, non-traditional as this is, it's definitely a scam. Stay away.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While we don't see this often with African scammers, actually appearing on webcam and later asking for money is SOP for scammers in some parts of the world, such as the Philippines (just google Pinay scammer and you can see lots of information).

It certainly would not come as any kind of surprise to find that a paid cam-girl who is only receiving a percentage of the income (no doubt the company running the site is taking a big cut) would try to branch out and pull some extra money in on the side.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mfcmaster wrote:
I doubt it's a fake webcam. Since if I tell her to wave she waves and does reply to the things I say by talking at times. It's rather weird she would ask for money from one person when she has tons of men willing to shove money for a few minutes alone on cam with her Rolling Eyes

That's the whole point though - she WONT just be asking one person to send her money. You can guarantee she is also sending the same im's to all her other 'admirers' selling them the same sick brother act.

I know someone who is currently a victim of this very scam and nobody can get through to him that he is being used.
SardonicSam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite a convoluted set of events and certainly not something I've ever heard of before. However, no one asks strangers on the internet to wire them hundreds of dollars in an emergency, so my conclusion is the same as everyone else's. This is clearly a scam.

If I had to guess, I'd say she does this so that instead of bombing bought e-mail lists or, heaven forbid, scraping guestbooks, she only asks people who feel like they know her, giving a much higher return on investment.

"Your father and ur mother...... fool,sorry to say your generation to generation fool may all ur generation never see light Say Amen(blood bastard) Say Amen again..... i mean a loud Amen bastard again....... go crew your self....... dump ass .............."

"you must be a demonic pastor you will soon rot in hell animal"

"i can conveniently employ you , feed you so you start reasoning normal nincompoop like you with your fowl brain. fuck you"

"if you write me a again which means a dog sex your mother to give birth to a maron like you. bastard"

"moron this night the african devils will celebrate your funeral since you are a wasted animal on earth after that and thats all."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she only asks people who feel like they know her, giving a much higher return on investment.
I'm thinking that is exactly what we are seeing. less chance of being reported because the victim is already there.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
SardonicSam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While not exactly the same thing, there was a spate of formats coming out of West Africa a few years ago that were basically pen friend solicitations.

They'd start out with no mention of money at all. Every couple of letters would have references to the scammer's poverty, and the frequency at which these appeared would increase as time went on. I'm sure that none of you will be surprised when I say that these would all end in requests for money after some or other disaster has struck.

I'm not sure whether this tactic was actually thought up specifically or whether it was just a bunch of disconnected small bois who didn't feel like their jargon was good enough to play the banker or the lawyer (I tend to suspect the latter based on how easy they were to bait), but whatever the case was, it worked.

This is a bit of a different twist to it, but it seems like your scammer has just found a way to combine her job and her "job".

"Your father and ur mother...... fool,sorry to say your generation to generation fool may all ur generation never see light Say Amen(blood bastard) Say Amen again..... i mean a loud Amen bastard again....... go crew your self....... dump ass .............."

"you must be a demonic pastor you will soon rot in hell animal"

"i can conveniently employ you , feed you so you start reasoning normal nincompoop like you with your fowl brain. fuck you"

"if you write me a again which means a dog sex your mother to give birth to a maron like you. bastard"

"moron this night the african devils will celebrate your funeral since you are a wasted animal on earth after that and thats all."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic