SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I feel Pretty

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is moving rather quickly. I started this 2 days ago with my typical intro latter after getting the mail.

Quote:
It so nice to hear back from you again.
I hope we get to know more about each other and also have the advantage of meeting in person but i'm scared of been hurt again cos all man are here to play game . But you sound so nice and with all what i have heard from you makes me feel
comfortable and advice me to know more about you , i hope u understand me ?? Plz tell me more about your plan , do you mind the distance within us ?? how do you feel so far with my mails ? am i the type of woman you're looking for ??? If so i will like to know anything u wish to tell me about ur self , like how many hours do you spend at work ?? what do you like to do for fun ? what do you do when you re free ? what kind of movie do you like to watch ? what is the book you like to read ?? when
is the best time you like to be with your woman ? I have no Boyfriend that i can give my heart and soul to , nor a man that i can point at as my lover or my future husband .. I have been so single and it makes me feel so sad when i do think about this , even with my condition right now , i don't feel comfortable with what is happening at all .... If i may ask you also , do you have a girl friend either ??? The most thing i like in you is your looking , your religious,communication , your words , you make me smile when i came across your email , you re the 1st man that email me from the site ,

Quote:
Good morning ! Thank you for your mail and pictures. I had only been on that site a few days and you are the only girl that has sent me a real mail. I seem to get a lot of messages that look like they are talking on the phone thing rather than real mails. I hate when they type that way.

Let me answer some of the questions you asked me in your mail here.

Plz tell me more about your plan , do you mind the distance within us ?? My plan is to get to know you very well and hope it will lead to something much better. And I am not bothered by the distance. In fact, I think that may be a good thing at this stage.

how do you feel so far with my mails ? I have only gotten this one so far but I am enjoying this. I can't stand those people tat try to text me a sentence or two at a time rather than actually writing a mail

am i the type of woman you're looking for ??? I hope to find out but so far I believe you are.

how many hours do you spend at work ?? I spend almost all of my time at work. I only go home about 1-2 days a month.

what do you like to do for fun ? I like to spend time with family and friends doing things with the kids. We do a lot of skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, camping and things like this.

what do you do when you re free ? Right now jut spending time with others.

what kind of movie do you like to watch ? A have an assorted collection of just about all types of movies.

what is the book you like to read ?? I don't get a lot of time to read any more unless it is reports of some type. I get 5-6 of these every day.

when is the best time you like to be with your woman ? Any time! I love being near my special woman when ever I can.

I hope this answers your questions.
D

Quote:
Good, well. i don't have time here to play games Ok... Well tell me where do u live.?How old are u what u looking for in a Woman...!!! Well. Thanks so much for the message.Well am looking for a caring,honest,trustworthy Guy that's love,respect and be faithful to me with all sincerity's too, So have you got all that?That really matters to me a lot course I've been through a lot and have had both bad and good sides of relationship,so i know and i wanna be sure,course i don't wanna get hurt anymore.So tell me it hard now for me to believe that u still single? because you're a nice man and fun to be with as i can see.Really would love to get to know u better, But if you really are still single then why ain't you getting a woman in your life? Any way tell me again now what you really looking for in life? date, relationship, friend, business partner, or you came to play games here course i really need to know your mind before going further with you. I am still on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger but to one I wanna know ... since you did reply me back. I've been in with and know it's not a fun. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the rightful Man that will be mine forever. I know it's hard to find the right man and trust Him - giving your heart, body and soul, But now it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me course am badly in pain in the past and i want it to go away ........i really need to be loved and not to be disappointed ,I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going.Am seeking for a very serious relationship,not here to play games.I hope to read from you soonest....God Bless You

A

Quote:
Good afternoon A. I read through your mail but I'm not real sure how to reply to it. It looks like you believe that all men are bad and that is not a good start. I am 50, still single by choice because I know the women in my area are worthless. If I wanted a pointless, loveless relationship, those are available at any time.

I am looking for a friend, a lover and a wife. I don't have time for nonsense. For future reference, I do not want you on your knees to beg anything of me. You will stand upright, proud and lovely if you are to be with me.

I apologize if this seems rude, and I assure you that is not my intention, but my Queen will be my equal, nothing less.

D

Quote:
Its Okay, D. But I truly want to know you more better because you seems like a man who truly needs a woman to love and cared for because i dont want to hurt anymore, I'm so much Happy when I opened my email and see this your emails, just now, It truly makes me happy, Please D. I want you to know that I want to be Open with only you, I will remove my profile right now on the site "Saymehi.com" and Focus with you alone so that You can know that I'm the kind of woman that is Honest and needs a man to spend the rest of my life with, I don't cheat or hurt any body, So I want to stick with you alone and I hope you will do that for me also. I'm so much interested in you D.. I will email you more, Okay

A

Quote:
Please forgive me for not knowing how to delete my own account there, but if you would tell me how I will do it. I had to have my computer guy set that up and he is very busy right now with the storms and all of the problems at the office.

I do enjoy your mail and your lovely picture and I will be open with you about anything you would like to know. I have nothing to hide. All you have to do is ask me and you will be answered!

d

Quote:
Its okay, baby, So let me know if u can assist me with some funds and i don't think i will be longer online to talk to u coz i need my bill to pay for the internet... So let me know if u would assist me with any amount so that we can be able to enjoy each other and more

Quote:
I don't know how much you need but if you will get the account information I will get it paid for you honey. I don't want to lose you after only knowing you for a few mails.

D

Quote:
Good honey how are u doing today? Well. I don't know how much u can help me out with okay. But I think if u can help me out with any amount as ur power can assist me I will be very happy coz I don't want to lose you and u know I have to pay my internet bill before Monday. So honey I think if u can help me out with $370 I will be glad so that I can get somethings in the house too maybe my food stuffs okay. well here is my info address

Name.... J B
State...... Utah
City........ Gendale
Zip code.. 84729

This info is my late dad bank account Okay! Pls don't send the money through money gram ok! Pls send it through Western Union so that it can be easy for me to receive it. Thanks

A

Quote:
Honey, I do not use those places. I only use bank transfers. I don't have
>time for that other stuff.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Ok honey so what u mean now cos Wester Union is good for transfer money

Quote:
I am at work and I do not have any time to do that stuff nor will I. That is not a safe way to transfer money. I only do bank transfers. My accountant has to know where every dime of my money goes.

D

Quote:
Oh ok honey your at work sorry, So what will u do now? And how do u think u can get the money send to me?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet is THICK IN THE SKULL!

Quote:
Baby, if you will give me an account that I can transfer money to I can
>send that to my banker and get it to you. That gives my accountant a way to
>keep track of things.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Honey the account transfer can't work out today only the western union money transfer can work out today and it will be easier for me too get the money and make the payment as soon as possible.Honey just tell ur banker too send it tthrough western union through that information I gave you.Thanks honey.

Quote:
Honey, that man is a banker not an agent for that other stuff. He is not
>about to take money from my account, drive an hour from there and send it
>in that way.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Honey, do u mean ur Banker can't send the money through western union or what?

Quote:
He is a banker baby not an agent for that other place. He does bank to
>bank transfers only.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Honey, I understand you. And I'm not in hurry okay, if your Banker can drive to send the money through western union I don't mind cos that's the best way for me to receive it easier, and its early here I think before 11am I can get the money Ok I'm not in hurry so give ur Banker the info and tell him to send it through it Ok. Thanks honey

Quote:
Baby, you are not understanding me at all. My banker will not drive to any union place. He does transfers only from the bank. Nothing else.

D

Quote:
Oh honey, so how will u get the money to me now?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby I have told you all I need is a bank account to send this to. Nothing else is going to work.

D

Quote:
Honey, I don't have bank account but to make it easy. Can you send the money online through western union if you have credit card. Let me know

Quote:
Honey I have none of my personal cards here at work. I only use company
>cards out here and not for this stuff.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Honey, can you get your credit card to send the money when you get home.I know it will be difficult for you to use your work card so if you can send it when you get home that will be better

EDIT #?: It just gets worse

Quote:
Yes baby I can get to my personal cards when I get home. That will be
>about 3-4 weeks from today.
>
>
>D

Quote:
Oh, so without that u can get the money for me right?

Quote:
Honey, don't u have anybody u can tell or call to help u send the money through western union?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic