SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The General goes gay. (very NSFW, now with a poll)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: How to handle my whiny lover?

Option 1: The proposal
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Option 2: The breakup call
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread gets better each day!!! Shocked

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well i am a General which can provide more victims ..... Oh yes i am 100% Top Dominant and down to earth man.

Well, he IS a general so should get to be on top I guess.

I can't wait to see where all this goes! It's fantastic. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could make a cover of your magazine with the 419ers on it from a few years ago who wore womens clothes and dressed up in wigs and makeup, as I recall one of them was kind of chubby. I can't find their pictures on the Trophy Room page but I know I saw them, hopefully someone else knows the two guys I'm talking about!

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect reading for April Fools Day.
But alas, GoaG hasn't yet replied to Álvaro, a sensitive fella. Sad
catford
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard back from the GoaG. Apparently he's retired now. I sent him this, smilies and all:

Quote:
Hi Genny! (That's short for General. Do you like it?)

I'm fabulous. I know from personal experience how the lack of proper
support feels and understand your pain. I understand you are a new
organization, but that's what makes writing about it so wonderful.
People love hearing about these kinds of grassroots organizations more
than anything and are willing to open their hearts and wallets to
these kinds of movements. Your story from the Northern Territory News
has already gone viral here and the public is anxiously waiting to
join hands with you--I know I am if you catch my drift Wink --and is
more than willing to help you raise your Organization (among other
things, wink wink) and take Africa by storm!

The conference hall and homeless shelter are wonderful. They're the
exact type of thing that people love to read about. That's the kind of
thing people want to support. Your numbers are few right now, but has
potential for thousands!

Of course we'd want to discuss this further, but pictures would be
great. We could even put you on the cover--maybe you in your uniform
with a couple of "ladies" or something, but feel free to be as
creative as you want but please keep it tasteful. Wink

The video is a marvelous idea! Our magazine is exclusively
distributed in print but if you've got a Youtube page or something
we'd love to pass the link on to our readers! Pictures and news
articles are nice, but videos make everything feel more real. I
understand if you don't cross dress all that often, but the focus is
more on your organization. Of course we are more dedicated to
transvestite issues but we really want to help so we wouldn't have to
let our readers know that it's more of an occasional weekend
thing--weekends are good enough for me. Smile

So about us: We're a monthly print magazine begun ten years ago. It's
distributed free at most gay support centers and some bars in major
cities. Distribution varies, but we estimate about 500,000 readers per
issue. We receive our funding through advertising and grants. We have
a staff of about 20 volunteer writers located throughout the US,
Canada, Europe, and Australia so there aren't any pictures of our
entire group although sometimes writers in our different regions meet
together informally. I'll ask around and see if they have any pictures
they'd pass along to me to pass along to you.

I'm looking forward to this. We normally just interview our subjects
through email, so once I've discussed this with the staff I'll send a
list of interview questions.

Yours,
Hollee

And General Johnson Mensah responded:

Quote:
Oh yes my dear Hollee.
Come on that's a kisses all over your lips.
You are warmly welcome once again.
Thank you very much for your long email and i must confess that i have understand you as well.
How is life?

Hope you are doing well and healthy for me.
Very good i go suffer for this organization for 6yrs now.
I just opened up this group 1yr and 6months ago.

It is a very hard working after all my saving in the Army as a General. Very gorgeous.
This have gotten to so far that i have to divorced with my first wife. Because she is thinking other thing else. Which means she cannot understand me which i cannot break my rules of which i planed to carry.
Very good the Northern Viral territory news really need to joined hand together with me with some elders and which we can rob mind together even if we can organized a conference for which to have the believe that we are not to just invest. But to invest for good and for Joy.

What are you waiting for. Look Hollee you can let I and U join hand together to raise this building for homeless, conference hall and also some little English lecture for the poor and lack of educations. Because this worried me a lot also to explained and share ideas with them many at times. But i have to handle all these until we have to come out together and decide for what we are going to do for this brighter features as we all have it in mind .

(Wink Wink wink ) Oh yes Hopefully also i think this is an great opportunity to see you in Ghana and also some available interested good heart members.

Oh yes my dear Hollee this is all my heavy part of feelings which i cannot sleep.
I have been to the Ghana Atomic General two days ago for a few discussion and also for some support because he is my old friend before i retired.

But he explained to me because of the New Government and also the election things are very hard and even difficult in their System.

I was thinking i could get some hands to continue this Homeless and also some few (5)five classroom. Then to begin with since i have already completed the payment of the land.
Okay you need some pictures of me?

Oh yes i have few pictures of my group which are not in the system but i need to have time position all this pics and also find out if i could invite t few for videos in my little apartment but i am not really sure when we can do this. OK i know about you tube but to be frank with you i have nothing there.
I do really go much into computer. We see how we can arrange this Okay.

Very good yes. I was not stable to cross-dress all out. To be frank too seriously all around putting things in order. Also in the Barrack i remember i done this just three time all over my 17yrs working in army. Can't you imagine this. Ahh
I think that is very good of you.

[b]I am very much interested about this organization which i have spend almost of my life to build.
Six years? A year and six months? Most of his life? Listing to me Hollee Africa have been waiting several yrs now to see who will come out with this group.
I am not scared to stand anywhere and do anything to Backup this Organization. I will not let nothing hurt this group and i will not nothing pull of or down this group.

It is my thinking now to go back to Singapore to meet an older friend in the Army and see if he can raise anything for me to finish this homeless.

I have bought 40bags of Cement today. And 20per of Iron Rods.
Which i am looking forward to see what other hands can support. Okay my dear Hollee. I must end here.
I am looking forward to read from you.

Yours Appreciation.

General Johnson Mensah.

Malaysia x11 Spain x7 (Imagine Tonga flag here) United Kingdom x46 Ghana x11 United States x16 Bahamas, The South Africa x2 Nigeria x5 Benin x2 Canada France Switzerland Togo Ireland cameroon Hong Kong
Closed lad accounts x 8 pyramid x2 x2
Easter Egg 2012

Anonymous benefactors are awesome. Thanks for the orange name!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I don't know how you do it - the GoAG certainly never fessed up to any of my personae.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is odd that the general is so open with his homosexuality when he (according to Robert) has a wife and kids. His constant flirting with other men must be a strain on their marriage.
Here are a few of mine and Roberts mails with each other building up a solid foundation for our love.

Quote:
Hello my darling one Bob.
In-fact you really turn me on and on reading your mail.
How are you doing for me today.
I am very happy to read you are doing good and also about your recently difficulties.
Oh my dear no problem i am Happy you are well now.
But i must confess to you that things are not so easy for me. I am starving bob.
I am not really really happy of this life i am living all out this days.
There is no opportunity for me to try nothing.
Evert thing just going so slowly and it is unbelievable.
Oh yes Bob. Ghana is far better and very okay than Egypt.
I hope we can make it better in Ghana . Yes it is possible for man to man hold each others hands and walk on the street. And also at the beach side.
There is no problem for that. I know this is very scareful at some places.
We can even kiss at places where eyes are not much on eyes.
We just need to prevent our self that's all. But there is no other problem Okay.
I hope we can stay together soon in Accra - Ghana for some nice time.
We can also make sure tour for you to know very much some Villages and also some attract-ful places Okay.
oh yess Bob i am feeling big shy.
All my 4 cloths have getting so tired and my jeans have fade.
with the two shirt.

I really need your support in this week to enable me go to the Market on Thursday which is the Mainly Market day to buy some cloths for myself.
Do not bother that stupid customer which doesn't know how to talk to other peoples.
I also experienced this when i was working as a bar man in Togo.
Some poeples come and just talk rough as they like. At all they know they are just coming to buy and go. Ah
Yes i know what you may be feeling my dear Bob. I think you are a forgiving type?
Just forgive him and forget all those bullshit from your head Okay.
I hope as soon as we meet each others together we can also have some nice business running up and down for us which will make us both be patiently and also hard working for our self and our feature.
Beleive me honestly Bob. As soon as you are able to send me this support this very week.
I have nothing to do first than to go to the Mainly Market on the Market day which is on Thursday buy some cloths and look good.
So i can go out to find a way to get a taxi to drive.
I done this work for several years in Togo.
Which propositions do you mean? There is nothing i can do here.
Please my sweet darling Bob, I am waiting for you now to Move with the Kindness power in you to check your pocket, check your wallet. And also check your savings. Do not feel upset or disappointed in me Okay.
Tell me Bob. I hope you are not upset or disappointed in me? Because i cannot wait to see my self in a changes Okay. And it is going to be a joyful deep in me and also to my soul and i will be able to go out for my occasion to try something and to meet some friends for job opportunity.

Oh my goodness Bob.
Do you really care to go now to the Western Union or by the Money-gram and instant Transferred me some available amount Now Okay.
Believe me honestly Bob . I am waiting on you so hopefully and with all my pleasure.
You can pass by the Nearest (( Western Union or Money-gram }
Any where available and possible.
I wait to read from you.
Here are also some pics of me again.
See you soon .
Yours Robert.

As you can see a big part of his letter consists of me sending him money, he eve claim to be starving. This is no way to build a solid foundation.
He also send a few photos among them a photo of some flowers for Bob, aww isn't that sweet.
Here is one of the photos he send, and he is adorable with his "thing, you can almost see it pulsating underneath his shirt. And his lower lip is pouting four me (or wtf that is). Oh and the cute goats, we love goats.

By now I had raised the idea that Bob would really love to see Robert naked. And you can see his reaction in the letter below.

Quote:
Hello my darling Bob.
Thanks you very much for your Kind and Honest mail.
I really appreciated it a lot too. I'm very much happy we had a good talk on the phone too.
What is going on ?
I hope you are doing great over there for me today.
Look my darling Robert don't mind with sharing this with General Johnson because he may be thinking another things else for me weather i have said to you something bad about him or another things Okay.
Oh yes that good of you.
But his children's especially don't look like this. They are always look good gentle.
Come on Bob I'm so tired discussing this issue with Mr.Johnson.
Please do as we have spoken.
Just clear out your heart for me and try send me the help this very week to enable me to buy clothes and also to get enough coins coming here to check my mail and also to talk with you without no long delays Okay.
Listing to me Bob. This is not just a rushed or pushing you but i hope you also feel But i think you must understand and feel what i am going through before this pleasure Okay Bob.

Oh my goodness.
Bob you like to watch me naked.
Oh no this is not a big problem.
But it is just difficult here where i live finding a friend who have a self computer.
I will try to ask around if there may be any cafe around with a private room.

Do not worried for this as you have request okay.
I will do that for you soon as possible when i can go out and look for this private room Cafe. This is all because of my bullshit situation that's why i do not go out much to know all these places.
I cannot dress out with this clothes. I always dress them as if i am a house-boy without going out all the day until later in the evening before i can going out. I must Ask Coins from Mr.Johnson daughter and brother to go Cafe.
Please Johnson is not as you think. He is just an Army man with Rank which enable him to get some few incomes to satisfied his families.
He have no upper hand to help. As he have Explained to me when i meet him on the Construction site before.
That he can only help me to get a place to sleep. But i should not depend nothing from him for my feeding. But when his wife have food no problem she can give me. But else i should hustle hustle to always have money to do what i wanted to do until i can pay rent for myself.
Then i can move out here. I am telling you the Truth of Heaven and Earth. Seriously believe me honestly. I am Starving.
I am so much worried Mourn day and tears night. I cannot do what i have in my mind and cannot feel how i wanted to feel just because i am under a had control which i need to beg beg beg before getting little coins to browse to buy united for my phone or before i can buy some testy food which i feel in the moment.
Come on you have to understand me that i cannot explain all these to General as he cannot wait to listing to me even for 5 minutes.
He come closer to me only when he wanted to sent me or weather he wanted to ask me some question.
Oh my goodness.
Bob please you really have to understand me. You must also notice that blacks don't treat other children's of orphans as they do to their children's.
I am Starving. Of curse i am very much worried in me. I hope you can pick a step on me now. Oh no Bob please do not tell him nothing like that. He will be be thinking ahead which we never talk OK.
I can only explain to you what i am going through and it is very Rough.

Alright Bob i do like you very much too.
Infact for sure for sure. Oh yes i know we just meet. Do not think i am asking you just for money Okay bob.
I wish you could feel what i am passing through here OK my sweetie. You have no problem Okay.
I am going to locate where ever i can get a private room to show you cam to cam Okay.
And also i think you can also be naked with me too?
I am going to do that with you soon as i have received this payment details from you to enable me to pay for private cam and my needs.
I want you to understand as i have explain to you. Whereby you may not complain or be disappointed in me Because i cannot hide my feelings from you as we are lifetime and not just a sex-dates Okay...
Thanks you very much. Bob .
Do not worried.
When will you be able to locate the Western Union?
How long will it take you? Hope we can do that This very week so i we can meet on private all through out the week as i am going to get some coins to keep for that Okay.
Do you still have the Name ?

Receivers name : Clement Mensah

Destination : Accra Ghana,

Mobile : +233-26646xxxx

Thank you very much Bob.
I wait to hear from you as i am waiting on you only now Okay.
Yours Robert.

At this time the general decided to write to Bob to impress on me how important that i am the one that have to support the poor starving Robert.

Quote:
Hello Johnson. i have no idea why he addressed the letter to himself

I like to read from you. I really appreciated it.
You are so kind also.

In fact Bob i am very much happy to come across you anyway. Oh yes my dear i think we are both lucky to come across each others. Thanks very much for your appreciated for my blessing you with Robert. He is not my boyfriend. I cannot do noting with since he is now living in my boys quaters and he have the access to talk with my wife and also with my children. Also he is living with my younger brother there in the boys quaters.

Henceforth there is nothing between me and Robert. I meet Robert from my Contractor friend at the Construction field which i feel for him so much because he is one of the youngest guy in the Construction field. I feel very much for Robert when i begin to ask him some few word about him. That is why i ask him to stop this Construction work.

I also told him i can only help him with accommodation. Bob please understand me i am looking after four children and also my younger brother education. Therefore i have nothing to help Robert anymore with his classes and his Spending.
I am very thankful Robert appreciated this help from me to him. He have a good sleep and also he eat at times from my kitchen. But i do not give him money for his pocket.
I hope he have told you all these?

Since you have been a gay in Africa then you have no more support from your families neither your friends. Unless they do not know you are gay.

But Robert have been real gay and his few relatives know that's his result of coming to the street.
So when i begin to think of all this effects. I find out why Robert is passing through hard life this kind of age. This is why i bring out my last help which is the single room empty in my house to him so that he can have a good sleep. Also he have the Opportunity to get food to eat.

Then anything more i hope as soon as he have been real to you. You can also give your support as you can do Okay.
Listen to me. I cannot sex with Robert. There is nothing like sex or more between me and Robert. But i do exchanged words with him when i am less busy.

I think you can also pick a step ahead for Robert as i am thinking and everything will be alright with both of you Okay.
I hope to see you and Robert reality truly.

Look bob. Robert is a 100% Top gay. I hope you're interested in that? He is Real 100% top gay. Down to earth and ready to be yours according to his speech to me.

He is more than happiness coming in contact with you. I am no more interested in knowing much but i pray that everything will go on well with understanding and caring as you are.

Oh okay. Peter (Bob's roommate) is not a gay. No problem . I think Robert is there for you and hopefully can stay with you some day.
Well i am waiting to read from you.

Kisses and hugs.
From General

So the general persuaded Robert to quit his job and are now according to Robert letting him starve. And moreover he is living with his wife when he is obviously gay himself, i cant imagine that he have a happy family situation. Does anyone have the number to the Ghanaian child protective service?

Roberts previous letter didn't make Bob happy nor horny, and he had expected both. What use is a African boy toy if he is only going to beg and whine all the time. So Bob sent this letter to stress how important it is go get intimate at his stage of their relationship.

Quote:
Hello My dear Robert. I forgive you and i understand that you have a tough time there at the general. I got a letter from the general and it made me very angry to read. He said

"I meet Robert from my Contractor friend at the Construction field which i feel for him so much because he is one of the youngest guy in the Construction field. I feel very much for Robert when i begin to ask him some few word about him. That is why i ask him to stop this Construction work."

Why did he want you to quit your work and why did you do it. If you have a job that gives you a salary why on earth would you quit it. And i also have to say that i am gravely disappointed in general Mensah. ot only did he get you to quit your work, but he also let you starve. What kind of man is this general Mensah. Are you sure he want your best. I think you should go back to the construction site and ask for your old job back. If you get a job you will not have to rely on general Mensa and his money.

I do however feel sorry for your your situation. But i also feel that you need to restore the broken trust i have in you. Robert, i think you are a wonderful and beautiful man, and don't let anyone say anything different to you. You have an amazing body and an adorable smile on top of that. I so long to be beside you. I am willing do see that you get some money until i can be there beside you and protect you . But i need to know that you are 100% committed to this cause and that you do love me and not only are after my money. In order for you to prove your love to me i want you to take and send those photos of you naked. I know this feel rude and odd to demand this of you. But as i see it i need to know that you are committed to this relationship with soul as well as body. I hope that you will do this for our love Robert. I know this may be hard for you but you have taken photos before and i think that you will manage this for me.

Love Bob

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike, it is well know that you, apart from being a bad egg, is a bona fide goat lover, and it would only be natural if you asked for photographic proof, that your future life companion is a goat lover too.

I think that the very least you should ask for, is a photo of him hugging one of the dear little things. What better way to express his love for goats?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When i told the general about how he had taken away Robert from a life with a job to come and starve at his house he had a reply to me. He told me that apparently carrying concrete up 5 flights of stairs destroys a man and make him twice as old as he was before, a man of 30 would instantly be like a 60 year old. And of course he wouldn't want me to have an old man as a boyfriend. So he made me a favor by creating a hapless whining boy for me to support with money. And he told me as much, that i have to support Robert. So i let the issue go, at least when speaking to general Mensah.

I still complained to Robert about the stupidity of what they had done. Both in the mail and in this phone call.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/rt38uBrH/2012-04-02_time_22_26_50_.html?

And in this letter Robert says that he is gratefull for starving too. So who am i to condone the General for doing what he did. And i seemed to have slapped him in place, and now his letters are more like they should be. Less begging and more professing love to Bob.

Quote:
Hello Sweetie Bob .
Thanks very much for your kindness and also for your caring.
I must confess to you. In-fact i became to notice that you're such a adorable one to me to which i cannot stay without your words. I always wake up to love you and to think of you.
Look bob my heart keep falling for you all day. And my love keep growing for you all day that passes by.
Do not worry Bob hopefully i think the Lord will create a good stay for us.

Oh yes Bob i think i was explaining to you this story. That's how i stop the construction work and in fact the construction field in Ghana is very hard and too strong. I suffer mixing concrete and carrying blocks on my head to up-steps. 5five floor and more.
It makes me very weak and so tired end of the day i used all my money for medicine.
Oh yes my sweetie Bob .
You know i have very happy to speak with you on the phone last night.
Come on you really make me happy.
I appreciated your call very much. I really like your voice. I cannot run away from your voice. I always wanted to stay under your voice and beside your Heart.
Believe me honestly Bob .
General Johnson Mensah brother have borrow for me 5Gh Cedis.
5Five Gh.Ce-dis is almost 3euro and i am very appreciated that i can go now to the Cafe and buy some time and also some call credit for my phone.
I am very happy when General brother Kweku have borrow for me this morning.
And also like we have discuss before Bob .
Do not forsaken me? Please my dear don't let us down.
I told Kweku we are going to return all his morning before this weekend.
Because i already borrow some money from him also few days ago to eat.
Please Bob have you be able to do something about my Job opportunity?
Have you see your manager as you said?
No problem i will be waiting to hear about that Okay.
If possible Bob please i think as soon as i have the pics.
I will forward them to you and we can also pay back our bills and i can be able to go for my shopping for a new things.

Look Bob you need to understand this reason why i stop this construction work.
Do not worried.
Because I am tired of all those bullshit. Working under the sun mixing concrete. Carrying heavy heavy Cement blocks to 4, & 5 floor. I have no option because that all i can do . But in fact Bob this work will make me too ugly and very old as if i am elder. But i am just a young boy beginning life in a rock. wtf
Oh yes sure if i had a job i will not rely on no body. But i cannot no more continue with this construction because its hell.
So in fact let try another things else. Okay
Thank you. . . . . . . . . . .
Yours Robert.

This sweet sweet letter could not go unanswered and Bob spilled his love for Robert all over this letter, he still need those photos though.

Quote:
Hi honey bunny, i just came home from a back to back shift at the restaurant. I stopped working late last night and i started to work this morning again. I was really tired and i will go to bed early this night thinking about you.

I have been in contact with General Mensah and he told me about your appalling work conditions at the construction site. It is a shame that people should have to work under those conditions.

I am not a man of faith and i am unsure if there is a god, there might or there might not be, but i have prayed to him, if he exists that he have given you to me. I am truly falling head over heels for you like i have never done before. Yesterday when i showered after work i came to think of you and i instantly became hard, you are the man of my dreams Robert, i adore you. I had to release myself there in the shower.

I am excited that i will soon get to see you naked Robert, i can feel myself getting harder as i write this to you, I cant put words to my excitement.´Seeing your photos will be a treat for me as you are so handsome. And when i get then i will make sure that i put every effort in helping you my darling love.
I have not spoken to my friend at the Rainbow Alliance since he said that he could fix you up with some work, apparently he is in Saint Tropez in France at the moment and will be back after Easter. But when he comes back things will start rolling again on that front.

Looking forward to seeing you soon Robert.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I really like your voice. I cannot run away from your voice. I always wanted to stay under your voice and beside your Heart.

This lad is working hard for his dollas Laughing Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also in the Barrack i remember i (cross dressed)just three time all over my 17yrs working in army. Can't you imagine this. Ahh

Sure we can imagine. Klinger in M*A*S*H* did it all the time. Nothing new there.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait might be heading down the shit drain faster than my lad can say Western Union. Despite my slap his behavior has now declined to its previous. All he does is whine and beg for money, but that is not the nice gentle man Bob fell in love with. This is because he doesn't feel like stripping naked for Bob, and i cant really blame him. But what i need him to know is that stripping is the only way for him to get any money from Bob. That will make the bait end or it will make him send the photos. Problem is that he claim that he cannot access mail as he is so poor and the general doesn't give him his money. And therefore is is logical and convinient for him to ignore my mails.

This Easter i got a call from him and the only thing he said was "I'm starving" and then he proceeded with hanging up on me. Funny as hell but not what i want from this bait.
This prompted me to call the fucker yesterday and among other things ask if he enjoyed starving over his prior state of having a job, albeit a hard one.
If you like a lad crying (fake) on the phone and begging like a dog then you might enjoy this call to him.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was listening in on that call, and thank God I was muted - I laughed so hard that I think I coughed up a little piece of lung tissue. Laughing Fantastic call and epic begging. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not laughing at that call - I feel nauseated!

Maybe he needs a call from Bradley Morrihan to help publicise his cause and that of AGRA.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And wouldn't you know it!

Quote:
Hello Bradley. Please this is a new organization. You can please joined hand together with me to buy this facilities to get a background and also some videos.
I know you are trying your possible best. But to be frank with you. Please try and send me some money across to put things in order for our moving ahead of step OK.
I just need some little capital in hand now to put all things in order.
You can send through western Union or Money-gram money transfer so we can move on this project. I hope everything will go on peacefully with us.
Send the money to my group leader name : Clement M3nsah.
Destination : Accra - Ghana .
I am waiting on you for the payment details to enable me to go market and buy this facilities to begin our project soon as possible.
Have a pleasant day and also your family.
General Johnson M3nsah.
General Johnson M3nsah.

Sand Timer x 7
catford
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that our editorial staff decided he needed to prove himself before we wrote an article about him given his scamming history and told him a video about his group would be a great way to do that. I received a similar email to Yastreb's asking for money to buy a video camera. Rolling Eyes

Malaysia x11 Spain x7 (Imagine Tonga flag here) United Kingdom x46 Ghana x11 United States x16 Bahamas, The South Africa x2 Nigeria x5 Benin x2 Canada France Switzerland Togo Ireland cameroon Hong Kong
Closed lad accounts x 8 pyramid x2 x2
Easter Egg 2012

Anonymous benefactors are awesome. Thanks for the orange name!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brad replied urbanely:

Quote:
I'm a journalist, not a sponsor.
I write articles and I can find you sponsors.
But until you give me details about your group, I've got nothing to offer.

Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone suggested a cover of "drag queen monthly"??? Am happy to give it a go. I did a fake magazine for fake lawyers awhile back, DQM Magazine HAS to happen Wink

Anyone know the link to the drag queens we had here???

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The GoAG has gone for broke!

Quote:
Oh very good of you.

Thank very much for your urgent response. I am very glad to hear you are working on to find me a sponsor.
How are you doing? I hope everything is going on well with you over there?
How is life over there in your country?
Anyway not bad here also...
Everything is on control.

Look Morrihan things are not so easy for me here.
I have been working this organization for several years now.
With all my years in the army as a General this is all i been working on.
And i have gathered now 95.boys.

All this boys are ready to work with my organization even forever.
I have total 45boys which are homeless.
Moreover i have some few also which are not well educated to open up their self in public. And also i am arranging my self if i am going to get a classrooms with some few teachers which can work with us for some time to lecture thee uneducated once.

I really wanted to take this organization out with a pleasure.
Already i have get a land where i can build the home for the homeless.
But for now this homeless are sleeping together 8 by 8 each in a room. But i hope soon i can get a plave where by everyone can have it own or maybe two in one.

Because i don't like them to be fucking each others. But rather i am training them for out.
They are to marriage to a partner and go out from my order to stay with a partner.
You will really like my group.

Hope as soon as you got a sponsor which can provide my group a video camera and some facilities to keep my group happy to come out with good background.

I hope to read from you.

Time to fire him over to Cammy.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Supplemental; this just sent.

Quote:
That's more like it.
It would be really good if you could give me some personal details about yourself and some of the boys in AGRA.
Family life, backgrounds, likes and dislikes, maybe a quote or two.
That would really help sway people into supporting you and the boys.
And since it's Anzac Day soon, your military career and such would be a help.

Sand Timer x 7
thenodemaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has the potential to get very interesting!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brad forwarded the GoAG's email to Cammy, who has just sent this:

Quote:
O HAI
SO U DECIDED 2 CUM CLEAN & THATS GUD, SHAME U DIDNT FESS UP B4 & SAVE YRSELF A LOAD OF BOTHER, IM READY 2 HELP U & YR BOYZ, BUT I HAVE 2 ASK Y U WANT A VID CAM, Y RNT MAKING PORNO R U?

She cc'd that to L0pez Ali.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A big let down resulted.

Quote:
All i have to tell you do not go to the Airport, just try to make payment of the require $350usd, So that he can be able to pay for your Airport custom clearance Fees, and leave the Airport to come and deliver to you, Please my Diplomat Lopez, he is over there in the Airport, do not go to the Airport for Security Purpose, as i am be telling you Since, because this is delivery is Issue, you can not just understand with me, Just make the Payment so that before 45minute my Diplomat will surely leave the Airport to come and deliver to you Today, and after payment for this Your Only Fees, no more any thing to Pay for again and again, my Diplomat will surely deliver to you that is for Sure.
What are you still wasting for you to make the Payment, So that we both can be able to Happy for ever.
I hope to hear from you OK.

Cammy was incensed!

Quote:
FFS U CAN SEE TEH EMAIL U SENT 2 BRAD RITE? BOUT U & YR BOYZ? U R A REAL LETDOWN COS I KNOW HOW U SCAM 2 GET MONIEZ 4 YR BOYZ & U TOLD BRAD BUT U THINK U CAN STICK WITH TEH SAME BULLSHIT & IM PISSED OFF WITH U. I CUD HELP U BUT NOT IF U TRY 2 BULLSHIT ME!

Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a time a week ago where Robert really struck my nerves and i figures this bait over. He had resorted to mindless begging and lost track of the love thing of the scam all together, which wasn't very funny. One of his calls to me consisted of 15 seconds of screaming of "pleeeeaaaaaseeee i neeeeeed moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" repeated in different tones and variations. But thankfully i managed to slap him into place once more. Love such as ours is not only one man sending money to another, he need to commit to this love before i will send any money. Money will show my commitment and he will have to show his by sending me some nude photos of himself.

As it is now he know this and have promised to send the photos soon. But knowing him, he might very well return to the begging state. He loves to write long letters to me and most of the shit he writes are frankly not worth posting. But there are some parts of the letters that are funny and postworthy. They are shown below and this is the best of three letters during one weeks time.

Quote:
General Johnson brother said he will report me to his brother that i borrow his money and i don't want to pay back. I don't want General to hear this issue.
Please honest with me Bob.
This is the main reason i kept
on crying here alone since moring thinking how can i make it to repay this bill

Quote:
Look bob i am going to find anyway we can get this pics.
Yes befaithful to your words. Never show out this pics to non.
I will not be really happy with you because i never done this before and this is my first time.

Of course i promised that i will never show these photos to anyone, and of course i will brake that promise just as quickly.

Quote:
Oh yes i hope to see of all your promise. And believe me honestly bob. I give you %100 assurance guarantee.
I will never ever betray your trust. We will managed the life no matter the storm. I like to share my lifetime with you as we planed.

Quote:
I hate sharing my self for money. I really hate playing my self all around just for my stomach.
This is why i don't go to the Beach side and also some gay clubs to find a sexdat.

So he is a bit shy about his freak alien navel after all. I wonder if it is bigger or smaller than this cock.

Quote:
I am going to do as i said. And i am already walking round where i can get some understanding photographer who can take me some two or three copies so i can pay him later as soon as you have receive it to return to me with your support.

If he is down on cash i have a suggestion on how he can pay of for the photos, but he might not like it.

Quote:
So you should not be worried okay. We pray you can enjoyed my nude pics soon. But please i beg your. Make sure you don't spread my nakedness all round. And also its your treasure also.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
To God Be the Glory. The Christian friend has raised the money yesterday.
So there is no problem. I receive it very late today. So i will be going out to meet the Photographer ok.
Hope for it not less than two days.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic