SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

milaya.ir83

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have this one under a different addy. I did not bother with it before but I may have to use that later.

Quote:
Hello my new friend! How was your day today? I want to say that your letter is very pleased and I think we need to start dating! I want to tell a little about yourself! My name is , if you wish, you can simply call ! I live in Russia, in Kazan. I am 28 years old. Perhaps you are wondering why a Russian girl wants to find a man from another country. When that my heart was broken, I loved a man and thought he was ideal, which wants to build a family. Unfortunately this story is very sad ending, which really do not want to remember. After this regard, I am afraid with any wind with a man from Russia, as most men are not serious. Who only think about how to spend the evening in the company of a sweet and beautiful girl. Not as I can not understand it! So, why I decided to find a man online. Personally, I think that the only way to find a man like, who will understand and give more time to his girlfriend! Dear, I hope that you will treat my every word seriously, and so am I going to maintain our communication!

Now continue the story about himself. About my hobby in my spare time I like to walk in the park, go hiking with friends, I love animals. Or when was not married and do not have children! In my spare time I like to walk around the city, sometimes go to visit my parents! I love sports, cooking, watching different TV series, comedy! Of all the actors find the best Jim Carrey! His professional skills in acting work! All his film is very funny and ridiculous! Have you watched the movie "Me, Myself and Irene," "Mask," Always say "yes"? Just recently watched the movie "Mr. Popper's Penguins"! This film is considered the best! I liked the way Jim Carrey started to take care of penguins and, therefore, understood that the family is most important! He began to fight for his love! I advise you to see this movie! I looked through many of his movies!

Dear Friend, now I want you to tell a little about yourself! How do you like to spend your time? How you spend your weekends? Where do you work? We need to gradually learn more about each other. The only way to find out all the qualities of man. And in the end you can draw conclusions, we are approaching each other! Dear friend, I want to ask you that you send me some of his pictures, so our communication will be more fun! Do not be afraid to ask me questions, I will answer all questions but that was not much, so we know each other gradually, not all at once. I think that you do not mind? At the same time I want to finish my first letter to you! Sincerely,

P.S. I send you my photos, I hope you like it!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know my first replies are scripted.

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick! How was your day today? I'm very glad for your answer! And so I want to continue our acquaintance. In his first letter, I have not told everything about himself. I am currently working at an electronics store salesman. That is, we sell a variety of televisions, telephones, computers and laptops! What about this job, I'll tell you later. Do you agree with me? Now I want to tell you about his family and a little bit about yourself. My parents live out of town in a small village. My father's name is Ivan, he in '63! At the moment it does not work or anywhere, gets a pension. And before that he worked, trainer, school! Very fond of sports! Houses almost sits! In the summer in his spare time he likes to go fishing and hunting, and sometimes just a walk in the woods and get some fresh air, and in winter for skiing! My mom name is Ludmila, she is now 60 years old, also retired. Probably my mom, I think the most kind and caring! It is very good. I am very glad that my parents were able to find each other and they still live very happily! In all my support and help in every way! You know, when I was 10 years old, we went for a walk with her friends. It was summer and the weather was very beautiful. We have not even thought about time. And we played that night fell. When we got home, we were met by all parents and we both got from our parents Smile. We could not even imagine what could happen so ?. And then the parents told me if I'm somewhere be going, I must always warn them. And then I always warn them, and many of these conflicts, we did not have. I always told them where I was going and they started to trust me. I have never deceived my parents not because they gave me life, brought me to my feet. I'm very grateful for that. And now I am very little help. Derrick, I really want to know about your family. I hope you the next letter will tell about them! Continue the story about himself. I love my job, so many interesting things going on! To us, come so many people. I am very interested to talk to them. But there are those consumers that can spoil the mood. But I'm even talking about them do not want.

Derrick, in my spare time I like to walk in nature with friends and have picnics! Do you like barbecue? This is very cool, relax on the weekend from the city. I even words you can not tell you how great outdoors. On the nature of silence and only the birds are singing, I really like it. I really like when they sing in the spring of starlings. Their singing soothing.

Twice a week I go to a fitness club, I want to be her future husband, slender and beautiful ?. My height 168 cm, hopefully not too little Smile. My weight - 55 kg. Derrick, I want to find your passion! What you love music? Have you been married? Do you have children? If there is how much? I hope you do not make it more difficult to answer these questions. My dear friend, for this I want to finish my letter. Sincerely, I

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! How your day today? Every day our acquaintance continued, and we now know more about each other! I'm very glad that we live in the 21st century, not the times when there was no Internet. Now a lot of opportunities to make new friends, but now I'm looking for a serious relationship only. Find a man who will take care of his girl, and love always. Sometimes the most cherished dreams can be fulfilled only for the sake of it always have to fight and hang on! Or when not to lose heart and do not be upset! Do you agree with me? Today I was very hard working day. There were so many visitors. Although, even I want to say that was interesting. I very much want that our communication was interesting and exciting. With great interest I read your every word. Honey, you're probably wondering where I am writing to you? I'm writing from work, but if my boss finds out about it, I think he will swear a little! I want to ask you not to worry! Okay? I will answer each of your letter! I have no choice! At home I have, unfortunately, no Internet. I live alone in a studio apartment. Sometimes come to me to visit my girlfriend. We love to talk and confer privately on various topics, as we say, "Women's secrets"! Dear, it would be very interested to know your weaknesses and good qualities. I hope to hear your next letter. Now, I want to write about their qualities. I am kind, honest, caring girl! You have to understand every person, no matter what it is, good or bad. I think the only way to find common ground with another person. Do you agree with me? Now for the bad quality! I'm a little impatient, always, somewhere in a hurry, but I think that with time you can overcome this difficulty, and be a little patient! I want very much to our relationship to continue, and every day we learn more about each other! In my spare time I like to go to the theater, museums, cinemas! In our city very much theater, but I love going to the "Kazan State Theatre for Young People"! I really like it! This theater is very professional actors! Recently watched "Cinderella," "Notre Dame de Paris"! My dear Derrick, and you love theater, musicals? Today after work, going to go to a fitness club, a bit of a workout! I think this will end my letter. I will look forward to your reply! I wish you good day! I send you another my picture, I hope you like it? Sincerely ...

Your friend from Russia,

I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! How was your day today? Today I'm a little sore muscles after exercise at the fitness club! Do not even want to move a lot! I really hope that soon all will pass, and I'll be OK! Every day we are more and getting to know each other! Already I think we made a big step in our acquaintance, and very happy about that! My dear, I want to say that even getting used to you, and sometimes you want to check on the mail. I very much want that our correspondence is going on! I want to know more about you! For me it's very interesting to communicate with a man from another country! Dear friend, I would like you to tell about my friends! Do you have a lot of them? And if any of them girls? Now I want to tell their friends. I have a social circle in which the main girl. And I think that they are my best friends and try to help in everything, unless of course they can! I appreciate our friendship and it will be very hard, if friendship is over! In her spare time we love, go on picnics, camping, swimming! Very nice, very nice when the time passes!

Today, my friend decided to sit in a cafe, drink coffee and eat Italian pizza! I think that sometimes you need to relax after hard work. Do you agree with me? After the cafe we're going to go shopping! I very much want to update your wardrobe!

By the way I want to tell you about my town! Kazan - the capital of Tatarstan! Kazan - a city with a million-developed tourist infrastructure. By the millennium city, celebrated on a large scale in 2005, it opened a lot of entertainment (hotels, restaurants, water parks). Renovated a large number of cultural and historical centers (Kremlin, a number of main streets, the campus, monuments, churches, parks, theaters). Big and beautiful city with a population of over one million. In our city there are many municipal and educational institutions, many theaters, a museum! So many beautiful places. At the heart of our city is the famous street Bauman! There's a lot of beautiful places, fountains, monuments, and across the street you can go to any institution and have a good rest and relax! So do we have in town is the Kremlin, what has caused so many stories of the past! My dear, I attach a few photos of our city! Hope you like it! At that want to finish my letter! I will look with great interest and wait for your answer! Sincerely,

Your I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick! I hasten to tell you THANK YOU! Thank you for your reply, thank you for your letter, thanks for the good mood! )) Each and every response to your letter raises your my mood and I'm very pleased to receive and read your letters! It is also my pleasure and positive emotions brings our communication, it is good that we continue to communicate and learn, I'm very interested! Derrick, I have today such a wonderful and funny day. )) In the morning there are different events, at first very nearly burned dress when going to work, and stroked it, then on his way to work and flagged me very strongly wanted to meet a drunken man, this is why I then amused! Do I look that bad, that a drunken man like me to meet? ))) Derrick, unfortunately this is a problem of Russian men, they drink and drink a lot and suffer the children, broken families. I do not want next to me was this man and this is one reason why I decided to find a man online. Me with such talk is not interesting and from that drunken man I ran away to work. But with you, Derrick, I am interested and nice to talk to, please write me more about yourself and about life! You've got what events were today? What did you do? Then we work on a lot of talking, laughing, telling each other funny stories are different, it was so much fun. )) Also, your letter was very pleased me! A very good day today, I hope you have too! And you too, good mood! More soon, I closed and I will go to the village to his parents. This is a very beautiful and great! I love to ride him, but unfortunately does not always work out for work, but when I exit immediately go there. There is very good and beautiful nature. Fresh air! There I spent my childhood, so many different memories. My mother and I are engaged in household chores, cooking, cleaning. I help her in everything, very good and interesting there! Go to the bath, I love a Russian bathhouse. Derrick, you know what a Russian bath? )) The village is very beautiful in any season, there rests my soul and body, where I completely relaxed. With dad spend time, too, helping him, they are very happy when I come! And as soon as possible, I'll eat them. But unfortunately for a long time to stay here does not work, just come to him. On this, my dear Derrick, I want to warn at once that if you suddenly do not write it, so I went to my parents. But I'll do anything to not be so and will always write to you! Please also write to me and more! I want to know everything about you, your habits, your interests, your thoughts, I am interested in all!)) We communicate, I am pleased to communicate with you and I take seriously our conversations on this I ask you about it. I hope your answer will be quick and you are back poraduesh me! I wish you a nice day! Bye.

P.s. Recently, I was not so cheerful and happy as today, even I can not believe! ))

Quote:
Dear Derrick, I'm sorry! I forgot to send you a photo. I send you my two photos! I have a little time and I decided to write to you and send photos. I hope you like it and you watch them, at least sometimes.)) I hesitate when I send them, but I think you get interested in my pictures!)) And I was very pleased when you write me a nice word!) All, Derrick, I have to go go! I'll wait for your answer! I wish you a very happy day !!!!!!!! While ...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! How's your day? I am writing you another letter and again want to thank you for your answer. Very nice, very happy with all that is happening. It is good that we met and talk! It gives me pleasure! It is so interesting!) Derrick, you think so? Thank you for your letter, the most important thing for me in our conversations that you do not forget about me and answering my letters. You are wasting your precious time to read my letter and write back. I do insanely nice! Dear Derrick, you give me a piece of his life, albeit small, but still, when I think about it, I understand that we meet and talk so far, and from that we are well, it's not just that! Fate would have it with us and I am grateful to her that there are people on earth who is going through and worry and waste your time on me! Thank you my dear Derrick! Dear, can you imagine, I thought that I would have the day off and I go to the village to her parents, she wrote to you about this in my last letter. But when I came to work today I was told that one of my colleague got sick and I would not have output and I have to work. I really wanted to go to my parents, but will have to work! We have a very good team at work and always when there are problems, we help each other. We support each other morally, when a bad mood all the lift it. This is a very fine when there is in life is people who need you and worry for you. Derrick, agrees with me? You have a lot of people in your life? I really want to and beside me was a real man, which I will need. There is one positive aspect of what I will not go into the village. I will be able to receive a letter from you and write you all the time! It pleases me, and if not for you and your letters, I would be sad and boring! Write to me!) Each your letter makes us closer, we are far away, but the letter brings us together! If we communicate with you in reality, I think I was too shy and embarrassed you. And the letters I write to you all that I want. People in the letters freely and that is good in our case, we quickly understand each other!) But we want to talk, and in reality, it's very interesting!) Derrick, think it possible? I am very interested in your opinion, what do you think! Please necessarily answer the question. Now I need to go, you want to write more, but unfortunately many can not now! Very'll wait for your answer! I wish you good day and excellent mood! Until now ...

I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! How your day today? My dear Derrick, this morning woke up with a very good mood and happy! I really like that you continue to write, and every day we learn more about each other! In the morning today I have a lot of work. There were so many visitors! Sometimes come across such annoying customers who either do not know what the technique and start asking a lot of questions. What works from what company, for example, buy a better computer that is stronger, as a guarantee, ask many questions. So what to do, it's my job and I really like it! Today was such a buyer. For a whole hour asking me questions, and then he did not buy!: (I tried very hard, convinced that this model of computer is best, but he did not like the price. Dear, how do you work environment? Like I said I had to replace my colleague. After dinner she went to work and told myself it feels good! I am very happy this time! She said I could go home! So I decided now to go to his parents. This is great! In village is very good, fresh air, a very pleasant environment, today I will have fun, I'm going to my parents! Hooray!)) If you do not mind, I'll tell them all about you! Okay? Personally, I think that my parents need to know my every step, as they raised me and did such a man, although I have long been an independent girl! When I was 17 years after the end of 11th grade in high school, I went to university, and when I turned 18, my grandmother went to studio apartment! She now lives with my grandfather, who was in another city far away from Kazan! With 18 years of age, I started an independent life, was, of course, very difficult and my parents always helped me, until I got to his feet do not! And now every time I ask for help, they do all that I can! I love my parents and they told me too! I am very glad that I can spend with them one time. Soon I have to go to the bus station, I do not want to miss the bus! Dear Derrick, I'll come tomorrow and I will write you a letter! And glad to read your answer! I will miss your letters and think of you!) I wish you a nice day! Goodbye my dear Derrick! I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick! I'm back!)) I am very glad that again I read your letter and answer you. Thank you for writing to me. For me your letters to the attitude indicator of our communication! I am very pleased that our relationship continues. I write you, cheer up, I say to you with joy. This is so cool! I feel new emotions, new feelings of everything that happens ... Dear Derrick, how did you spend last night? What to do? You already know that I went to my parents. Very well rested in the fresh air. We have fun together, engaged in work on the farm. Done a lot of cleaning house. Work together more fun and a maximum of yesterday have done everything we wanted. In the evening dinner cooked and talked about everything! My parents love me and always worry! I also love them all and almost always tell them that they should not worry about me. Darling, I could not resist and told him about communicating with you! ) I hope you do not mind. My mother was very surprised at first, my father too was very surprised! But I told them all how we met, talked about you, you always are giving me joy, cheer up, and despite the distance we communicate very well and I like you very interesting, like a man! Because of you interested in having fun, you're serious and you have the same intentions as I meet someone with whom to start a family. Live in joy and happiness!) When told they have calmed down. For them, the most important thing that I was happy and lived well. And so they say. I told them not to worry you're a very good man! And now all is well. Honey, I independent girl and I decide who I communicate with myself, but my parents' approval is very important to me and I told him. They conveyed greetings to you!)) And was told that you just pleased I did and happy, I subscribe to their wishes!)) And I myself do everything that you enjoyed and was happy! My Derrick, I want to tell you that our meeting very changed my life, I like you very much, I with you good! You're far away, but still giving me a lot of emotion. So I set to our further communication and familiarity. I want you to know, I'm very serious about our conversations, it's not my game. We are adults to play games. I hope you also applies to everything that happens to us?! I really hope that everything will just go on and we'll get closer with each letter. Derrick, you agree with me? Please write down your opinion and what do you think, I'm curious!) I look forward to your reply! Darling, unfortunately I have to go to work. I will answer you as soon as I can, I think it will be soon and not make you wait. Please you, too, not to delay the answer! I wish you good mood! Kisses. I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These came 12 minutes apart

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! Thank you for your letter. Thank you for your warm and kind words! Derrick dear, I've become so accustomed to the fact that you write to me. I'm waiting now your letters every day. A umayu about to quickly check your mail and am happy as a little kid when I see your letter! And when I read it even more happy!)) For me it is a new experience and I like them. I am very pleased that you too think of me and worried for our communication! Our communication even can be called, the relationship between a man and a woman! ) We chat, meet, make nice to each other. This is so cool. Honey, I'm trying to write a letter to each of his sincerity, with all my heart and the emotions that are experiencing right now because of you. I is important that you, too, felt all this, and I want you, too, was glad of my letters. I want to say to you, you're very good man Derrick!!! Thank you for the fate that gave us the opportunity to meet and hope that our relationship will not work for nothing ... I hope our relations will develop in the happiness and joy and will bring us only positive emotions! Dear Do you agree with me? I am ready to do this. Honey, I want you to ask you to write me your phone number with full country code, city, and your number directly. If you can write to two of their number, either today or tomorrow I will try to call you so we can talk. This will be another step in our relationship! )) Derrick, please do not forget to write. Dear Director and now come I end my letter, I do not want him to see that I use the computer for personal use. For this, I could get a reprimand. Once he leaves I'll write you soon, so many still want to tell you!)) Kisses

Quote:
All, dear, he's gone. I continue to write to you! Honey, I want you to know. I am very serious about our conversations, you can call our relationship! For me it's not a game. Please understand this. I hope for you this is not a game! For me, our communication is not just letters, I see you in a very good man, caring, kind, brave, interesting, fun! This is a quality I want in my man! Derrick, please treat me the same way in all seriousness and concern! I do not need much, just want to be loved, I loved it! I want to fall asleep and wake up with such a man as you! I want to give care and affection, and respect the man, be happy and make her man happy! That's what life is most important. Do you agree with me? Let's do so for each other and then maybe we will find happiness!) So it would be fine, if it is about all that we were able to talk while sitting in a cafe at each other. I'd like to talk with you in real life, see your eyes, your smile, feel your energy! ) In my dreams, so it's come true! They say old saying, I'll think about it constantly it happened!))) Dear Derrick, my letter may very frank but my words and feelings are real, I am writing to you absolutely honest and do not want to hide anything. I think so right, us and so is not easy, because far from each other and we have to write the whole truth and all that we feel. Please write whatever you feel, what do you think? Please be open with me! Dear, I wish you a pleasant evening and a good mood! I'll wait for your answer. Kisses! Your I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear Derrick!!!) How are you dear? I think you will do well. Thank you for your answer. I read several times your letter, and each time more and more enjoyed your beautiful and kind words. Honey, you know, I often re-read your letters, because when I read them, I feel you. Your warmth, caring, respect, one might even say love!)) Thank you for all this. You again made me enjoy life and believe in love, gave me a very rare and very pleasant feeling that I needed someone and think about me and waiting. It is very important that everyone felt this life and all will be better! When a man knows what it somewhere waiting for and loved, and then it is easier to live. Dear Do you agree? That's the feeling you gave me and I am very grateful to you for this !!!!! I kiss you !!!)) Dear Derrick, please read this letter very carefully! I will try to express it all, I started to feel and think when we started to talk and what's going on with me. The main thing I want to tell you that we should be honest about all talk to each other, only then can we build a very sincere and good relations! I want to warn you that really do not like lies! By this I confess to you right away that when I decided to get acquainted through the Internet, I wrote a few men. I spoke with them at first, but now the only copy with you! I know no one except you no longer need !!!!!!! You're the man with whom I want to be always there !!!!!! Derrick, my dear, you just want to give care and affection, only you, my Derrick, I want to make happy !!!!! You deserve to be happy, because you're the nicest, kindest, most caring! Now I just copy to you. Here's the first thing I wanted to tell you. Please just do not get mad that I started to communicate not only with you!)) The most important thing now is that we communicate well together and we do not need no one and we need for our happiness, to develop our communication. And I'm ready to do everything in my power for the sake of our relationship! You are a man with whom I want to see cvoe future! Darling, if you see me now, you probably laughed!)) I'm embarrassed to write you all this, I reveal all my feelings for you, but I think correctly so, because we find it difficult to communicate because of distances and we should be open soul! Now you for me became very close, I can trust you and open all your senses and emotions. Maybe I'm rushing everything, but at the time of our conversation you became my family man. I am very shocked by this, we became close through letters and gives me nothing but joy !!!)) I hope you too !!!!! Now I was approached by a colleague and saw me, and joked, and said, "Are you writing a letter with a declaration of love ?)))» I said that I am preparing the documents, but she guessed, I now confess to you almost in love!) ) It seems much of the man in love is far! Now, every day for my joy with me a long time this was happening. I think it's all because of you, Derrick!)) You're to blame my happiness and joy every day!! Many thanks to you my dear Derrick !!!!!!! Darling, please write me what you feel? Have you used this? I am very interested! Very beg, I beg you, be with me honest and open! We have so good, but I'm still afraid of the fact that it is temporary. You are such a wonderful man next to you probably always have a woman and I am afraid for you to be a temporary toy! I hope you tuned in our communication and our relationship very seriously. It seems to me now in this state I would agree at once to come to you to see you, to touch and feel! It is now for me to dream, to meet in reality! ) For us, it will be the biggest step in our relationship. In the meantime, I'll write you letters as possible to call and try to please you every day. My joy, this morning was a bit of time, and I decided to give you a small gift, hope you like it. I'm sorry I can not make you a real gift, as long as only this!) Please look, just do not laugh, I'm very embarrassed.)) Write me later in the response to this gift he liked you or not. Derrick, I want more and more thanks to you, ready to speak all these words every day and several times, because you make me happy and you are a person with whom I want to be! Even want to hug you and kiss !!!!!)) Honey, this letter can be very frank, but I wrote honestly and sincerely everything in it all their senses. I think that we should write to each other all that we feel. Let's be honest, we respect each other, take care and do everything that our relations were stronger! Looking'll wait for your answer! I wish you good mood! Kiss and embrace. Your I

There is a .wmv file with this mail but I have no idea how to convert or post these.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As suggested by TD, I had to try it. I'm not sure if this is right but here we go.

My gift!

http://www.4shared.com/video/_fr8RoOw/Present.html

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Beloved Derrick! Yes, my dear Derrick! I want to call you so, you became my very close friend! I thank my lucky stars that gave us the opportunity to get acquainted. I'm the happiest girl in the world, because I met you, my dear Derrick! We became very close to you - it's great! This is exactly the person I wanted to meet in their lives such as you, my dear! You're the best, most caring, kindest, nicest, most courageous, most beautiful !!!!!!! I have never met people like you and now when we're together, we feel very good. To me seething emotions that I had never felt. We're very happy, probably because they meet a person who fits and who is good, very hard now. Many people are too selfish, deceitful, and most importantly, for them to gain and everything in the relationship. I believe that this is not correct, we should live honestly and in accordance with their feelings and emotions! Then there will be happiness to himself and the beloved, you my dear Derrick! )) My dear, now almost every day I have a good mood, because I think of you, I know that I need you and you think of me too! This is the best emotion when I think that you care about me and worried. That's fine ... Honey, I too think of you always, always, in the morning when I wake up, before bed, at work, always thinking of you !!!)) The only thing that makes me sad that you're far away from me and I can not see you can not kiss you, I can not hug you. I really want to be next to you fall asleep and wake up with you, spend time with you, to give happiness and love, take care of you!) I feel all your feelings through letters, thank you for your every letter of every word which you write! Favorite Derrick, Thank you for everything you gave me and gave and gave me a lot of you: love, care, respect, and gave me happiness !!!)) Thank you once again my favorite !!!!!! Darling, can you imagine, today, when I went to work, was on so strongly occupied with thoughts of you, and dreams of our meeting, that she sat down on the wrong bus to get to work!))) Is not looked at the room and sat down at the most the first and went the wrong way. But then I realized, and moved to the other bus. A little late for work, but all is well. I told my colleagues, almost every day that I changed! )) More than happy, my eyes are burning, was happy, they tell me all this, and it is true now in my life came a man whom I loved, it is very important in life when a man loves, it is easier to live! Do you agree with me? When a person has love, it is kinder, happier, everything is in good and beautiful colors. Unfortunately, not everything in life can find a loved one, alas, but true. Cute, but we'd met, we are good together, and we must do everything in order not to lose this feeling !!!!! Derrick favorite, let's do all this, I really dream about it, I want to give us everything was fine and we met, I'm sure you also want it !!!)) Now, so many emotions in me, I'm so in love with you and in your letter that is ready to meet with you to secure our feelings. We are adults and already understand that communication through letters to the other, not in reality. Through writing, we felt each other, know each other, we are well along. I think the most important thing now is to meet, a meeting may be replaced by 1,000 letters, do you agree? The meeting is all about what I'm dreaming. Darling, do you want to meet? It is very important your opinion and your decision now! I want to ask you. Are you ready to take me at home? In your country. Dear to me is very important. I really want to meet and most importantly you, because I was important to see how you live, feel and see your surroundings. Especially since I had never traveled far, I'm very interested. Darling, please tell me, I'm very worried about our relationship and I need to know how seriously you treat to me and is willing to make such a move for the sake of our relationship?! I am very seriously, and am set up on the best and for this I say to you that I am ready to come to you, ready to meet. I am ashamed, embarrassed. But if we meet, our communication will be only in the letters. For the development of our relations, we need to move forward, for the sake of our love and our happiness! ) I hope you are well prepared to think and all that. I really do not easily make such a move, do not think that I'm on the emotions of all this talking and writing to you. Today almost the whole night awake, thinking about it. And I decided that we should fight for their happiness, do all for the sake of our relationship. I very much want you to be configured the same. Darling, I understand it is not easy to make this decision, but when I think about you, you can not help himself and is ready to turn into a bird and fly to you now, but sorry it is not possible. Please think well and write me an answer! I'm so worried, probably could not calm down until you did not answer!)) Is now a good time, and I can take a vacation at any time, because no sooner when not taken, because I do not where to go. My director always told me that I took leave and traveled to relax, but I did not want and for all time, my work, I never rested, he told me that he can take leave at any time, as soon as I want. According to this darling, we must all decide whether we are prepared to do so. I tell you once I'm ready for it is very important if you are ready? Dear, I will finish the letter and look forward to your response! Please, think and write me. Gently kiss you, my beloved Derrick!!! I wish you good mood. Your I

Quote:
Derrick favorite, once again I forgot to send a photo. Sorry. Now in my head just thinking about you and that you answer me about our meeting. This light-hearted now from our relationship, I can not do anything more to think)), Thou hast brought me crazy !!!)) I hope you enjoy my photos. So nice to read when you write that they really like you)) kiss you again my dear ...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These 2 came 30 minutes apart.

Quote:
Hello my beloved Derrick! Dear, dear, dear, my best, sweet, sweet ...)) So you want to call you at all times. Thank you for your quick response! I was very nervous and anxious after you wrote the letter, I always thought that you answer me! I could not find a seat and sit quietly in one place, very worried. Slept too bad, because I always thought that you write to me, how are you! Very worried about what you write, that is not the time or you're not ready yet. Today, once awakened quickly gathered and went to work to get faster and read your letter. Came to work the very first of all my colleagues, the director praised for it. )) But he did not know the true reason why I came so early. After reading your letter, I became so good, so easy on my heart that now I know what you think about me very seriously and our communication is not just words but truly honest relationship !!!!! Thank you my dear Derrick, you once again proved to me my love and now I am happy and rejoice in the way when not in his life happy. I was very important that you answer that it is ready to receive me, a measure of the seriousness of our relationship on my part to show that I'm ready to come to you now after your letter, I will do my best to come and be next to you, my dear Derrick! Darling, now we can plan our meeting. I am ready to do everything to come to you. It is very important that we have met you, I hope you understand me. You will be easier and easier, we can spend time together. Unfortunately, I never traveled far from home, especially in another country and I think I should go consult a travel agent. When I have free time, be sure I'll go and see what I need, so I was able to come to you. Favorite Derrick, once again thank you for everything you do for me. Today you have very much pleased with his answer, you just can not imagine how glad I am I just !!!!)) shine of happiness and of our relationship! My dear, you must understand you are a man, whom I had been looking all my life with you I see my future and we must fight for our love. Only at this, I decided to take this step, to come to you, I do not want to lose this chance. Sometimes, love is given a life once, and only depends on us whether it will be strong and joyful. Our future is in our hands! In my spare time I'm going to need to consult a travel agency, it may even happen today. As soon as you write all that I say there. Honey, now we're doing a big step in life and is especially important to me is your support and care. Please write me letters, write more! I was very happy when receiving a letter from him, very happy when I read your kind words. You made me happy and I'm ready to make you happy too! ) I want to be with you, take care of you, support you. Darling, I have tears of joy ran, my colleagues laugh at me, saying I looked very funny. )) I'm crying ... but so happy that you have me there!! I love you Derrick !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Appreciate it very much hope that this one and our feelings are honest. Today you have again showed his love for me. My dream is to meet you, very much hope that we will succeed, and soon we'll be together ... So you want to hug, cuddle up to you tightly, gently kiss ... Honey, I'm going I need to work. I will look forward to your reply! Today has not forgotten to send photo and immediately posted.)) I have a nice day. Forever yours I

Quote:
Dear Derrick, I have good news!) Now I had free time and I immediately ran to the agency to get advice that I needed. It is important for our meeting and I decided not to waste time and learn everything at once, so start preparing. Darling, I want to see you right now. I very much want to turn into a bird and fly right now for you to be next to you ... Maybe I'm in a hurry a bit, but want to do everything faster and enjoy the love and close together! Honey, it's a little hard to do, but really, and I'm ready. I was very well explained there are working there are very good and kind people. I came to the agency, I had an agent, it is very nice and sweet girl. I explained to her everything that I wanted to come to you. They told me everything in detail and now I write to you in sequence.)) I wrote down on a piece of all that she told me. First of all, I need to do a foreign (international) passport. To make it, do not have a lot of photographs, application, references from work take the place of residence. It is necessary to pay for a passport. It is not hard to do and all I can gather quickly. I also need a visa (30-90 days). It's complicated, but can also be done if you try. And for your sake, I'm ready to try very hard.)) For a visa must:

1. A passport valid for three months after the expiration of the visa.

2. Old (canceled) passports. (I have no such)

3. A copy of all pages of the Russian internal passport.

4. 2 color photos on white background, size 3.5h4.5 see face should occupy 70-80 of the photos.

5. Questionnaire for visa.

6. Application for a visa, signed in A48. Printed on one sheet with two sides.

7. Letter from the employer on company letterhead with the address, my position, salary and length of time working in the organization. This certificate must be signed by an authorized person, certified by a circular seal of the company (wages paid must be at least 12 thousand rubles., Preferably 15 thousand rubles).

All documents will be ready about 10 days. All this I can gather quickly and can start doing all tomorrow. In all I can to help the agency, because the most I would be hard to do everything. To do this, enter into a contract with the agency. I asked to calculate how much to pay for all these services and services for the agency. The agent has calculated all the necessary documents for all 10 690 Russian rubles. Honey, this amount is almost the same as my salary per month. Almost the same amount I receive for their work in a month. But my desire to be with you anymore and I can sign a contract tomorrow and begin to prepare their documents. Because before he met you I was not to spend money every month and I put aside a little savings. Beloved, do our dream come true!) It's so nice to know that our meeting is real and if we do it, it will soon be together already. Every time I thank my lucky stars that gave us the opportunity to get acquainted. We are together now, though far apart but still together. And our meeting will be the most wonderful things in my life. Derrick, now I have a feeling that I'm in a dream and what happens to us is a fairy tale. And let's not end our story with you love!) I'll wait for your answer with your opinion about everything. Please write whatever you think such decisions we must make together, it would be better for us. Do you agree with me, my darling? I kiss and hug! Always yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my love Derrick! How was your day today? My dear, thank you for your beautiful letter. Every day for me great pleasure to consider your letters. Every day I reread your letters. They so much kindness, caring, respect that I get every time is much happier!) My colleagues do not understand what was happening to me, but they guess that I fell in love!)) One of my colleagues have always said to me, that I Every day getting all the happier. I have every day a smile on your face and it pleases not only his colleagues but also the buyers. All buyers communicate with me with respect and it's very nice to me. That's all you have done, my favorite Derrick. Every day I think about you, about our meeting, every second, I want to be with you, with my dear man! Man of my dreams! I want to walk with you through the city, the park holding your hand and feel your kindness and warmth! I want to hug you as soon as possible, and at our first meeting, I think I shall go with tears. Tears of joy! I will long look at you, and enjoy all the moments we spend together! I want that time has stopped, and we have been together forever. My dear, one day soon our happiness, love and joy, this day is the day we met! Right now I want to be in your arms. My beloved Derrick, you could change my world! I want to thank God that we have been able to find each other! I believe in our destiny! We are made for each other and no one can stop us and break thread between us! It is stronger than steel thread, our love has no boundaries, for which we are ready for everything! In your letter I feel all your kindness, love, care and warmth that fills my heart with great joy! With you, my heart compels me to write words like love, happiness, warmth! I think that all of the words is very important. All the words written by me, go with all my heart. My beloved Derrick, but now I want to say that tomorrow I'm going to a travel agency to pay for the documents and draw up a contract. Now, each step depends on us. Our happiness is in our hands. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day brings us closer to each other. This is the most beautiful moment in my life, but I know that I'll be happier when you meet. This day I will never forget. I very much hope that we will succeed and we will meet. True love only comes once in my life and for love to do it. When a man loves, he'll be ready for everything to be with someone you love. And I'm ready for everything to be next to you, my love Derrick! I fell in love with you and I did not need anybody. My dear, I do a visa for 90 days. God gave us a chance, so we were together. And this chance we have to use, for the sake of our love. You can say many words, but from the words of the case would never go. You always have to do and then we will achieve our goal. I will do everything that we were together. I need you .... Miss and love you very much! At this point I will finish my letter! Sweet and tender kiss!) With love ...

Your only love, I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi, my joy Derrick!!! Derrick, how are you? How was your day? Lovely, gentle, affectionate, kind, my love, I want to thank you for your beautiful letter. My darling Derrick, I want to tell you what I have today was an amazing day. I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. Then I took a shower, drank a cup of coffee with milk and went to work. At work, I came the first, because I really wanted to see your letter.)) I live no longer live without your letters. My dear, your letters make me very happy in this world. You can not imagine how comforting to know that I loved!) When you write that you love me, then I stop breathing and appear in tears, and tears come from joy! I have so much joy in my heart that I want half my joy to give you! But I know that the day will come and I will make you very happy! For me the most important thing is that you're with me was the happiest! I really want us to quickly meet! And when we're together, I'll give you attention, affection, care and love! My dear, I do all that we have met. Derrick, in my last letter I wrote to you that I would go to a travel agency to draw up a contract and pay for documents. My dear, at lunchtime, I went to a travel agency and paid for the documents 10 690 Russian rubles). I brought all the documents that are necessary in order to start to prepare your passport and visa. From this day forward will be to prepare the documents and they will be ready in about 10 days. But the interesting thing happened in a travel agency.)) When I got there, so all looked at me, I even blushed.)) Then I asked my travel agent: "Why does everyone look at me?" She told me that have long seen such a happy person like you. My beloved, even strangers to me, people see that I am the happiest! And it's true! My joy Derrick, it's all you have done! Thanks to you I was very happy! Derrick, a lot of different situations occur in our lives, someone finds someone loses, but I met you and I do not want to lose! I will do everything that we were together. You're my only love and I can not live without you! My dear, if I'm somewhere doing something wrong, I apologize! But I try to do everything that we were well in the future we had together! And every step to our meeting - is the key to our happiness! My love, I watched your video and I really liked the song is very good. Thank you for everything! I am very serious about our meeting and I very much hope that you too seriously! I love you, I want to be with you! My dear, now I can not write to you, because buyers have come and I have to go to work. I will try tomorrow to write you more. I love you! I miss you! You're the best man on earth and I need you! I wish you good day .... Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my beloved Derrick! Thank you for your reply! Thank you for your beautiful and kind words! Darling, you're my best man in the world! Every day I thank fate for having given me love and happiness! I had never experienced such feelings, as now. I want to fly from happiness and come to you!) See you, gentle kiss, hug and say "I love you Derrick !!!!!!!» Honey, you and I are very fortunate we met and found love. We should cherish this feeling, because not everyone in life is given to love and be loved. Love is given once in a lifetime and we must do everything to make our feelings grew stronger and stronger! We must respect each other, respect the opinions and actions, you and I need to compromise in some situations, family life - is not easy and it is necessary to think and decide everything together and together, only our love and family will be eternal, strong ! Darling, do you agree with me? It is also very important in a relationship of trust!! It's almost the most important thing in a relationship, because without trust we do not receive honest and good relations. Yes, hard for us to do it, because we do not see each other. But we must try to do it. Darling, let's trust each other and do everything to make us feel good. For my part, I was ready to do everything to make you the happiest man in the world, I want to give you and I will love and care every day! Now for our meeting, I was doing paperwork to unable to attend to you. Tomorrow I will go again in a travel agency, they must include some reference to the meta-work and want to know about the progress of my training documents. It is also necessary to know the cost of tickets. Just want them to find me tickets cheap. Dear please send me your full address and the nearest airports, tomorrow I will go and say to find the most economical flight for you. How I'll go as soon as you write all that I was told. I very much want to get my papers were ready and soon we were able to finally be together! Tomorrow all know and will tell you. Favorite Derrick, so beautiful that every day we are moving step by step forward together, for the sake of our happiness. Now in my mind only you and our meeting, nothing else can think of.)) At work, I can not even get together and work just glad that I have you all!)) Even forgot to take one today and report received a reprimand from the director. But I do not get upset, yes, I understand that her own fault. Dear Derrick, you brought me crazy !!!!!!)) What you did to me? I fell in love with you so much, that I except you do not need anyone! All I want now to be next to you ...! We have to wait not much, soon my documents will be ready and I'll come to you, waiting for this day forward! Dear please do not forget to send me the address, the name of the airports, so tomorrow I started to look for a flight. And tomorrow, I'll go when all you write. I'll wait for your answer! I wish you good day and enjoy your mood! I love you, Derrick !!!!!! Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi, my Derrick! How are you dear? How are you? I hope you all well!) Thank you for your beautiful and kind letter. I have read and I have tears streaming down! Tears of happiness and joy! This is so beautiful, cry with happiness! Darling, you probably laugh to hear it, but really it is, I'm crying from the fact that we found love! Mutual love is a very rare feeling and we have found it! Fate has given us such joy and our task is to do everything that our love is moving forward only to the happiness and joy! Do you agree with me? We will do our best to do this, in our hands and our future depends only on us as we will be happy. Thank you, my dear Derrick, for each of your letter! I am especially important now to receive a letter from you every day, we make great strides to be together. Thank you for having sent the full details! As soon as I got it all written out on paper and went to a travel agency for your agent to find out about ticket prices and flights there are and how the preparation of my documents. I really like to see her, she is very kind and good man, all my accounts. Very concerned for our meeting. It helps me in everything! I am very grateful to her now in our time is rare to find people who are sincerely ready to help. And today it was very helpful, I gave her all the information to find a more convenient and economical way to fly to you. It has long sought and found the most optimal and cheapest option. Since I will have a tourist visa do I need to buy a return ticket. The total cost of 1016 euros. Dear Derrick, I never thought I would fly to you is not cheap.)) This is a big sum for me, the more I gave almost all his savings for the documents. Now I have 540 euros. We have to find another 476 euros. And then I can pay for tickets. By the way, my dear, the agent told me that tickets must be paid now, it is a prerequisite of obtaining a visa. Must be paid in the coming days, and then, when the documents are ready, we just call date and they will give an accurate flight. The pay for the tickets, the faster will be ready documents. And that soon we will be together. I talked with a friend, she said that tomorrow I can give an amount that I am missing. I explained to her all the situation, it is a very good man and is willing to do for all my happiness. She said she would help. I am also very grateful to her. Dear, look how many people help us so that we can meet. It is so nice!) They have so much to do and we must do everything for the sake of our meeting. I did not think it would be so difficult to meet, but neither of that compared to our love. I'm ready to go tomorrow to see you on the bike)) just to be close to you! But unfortunately it is impossible for a long time and I'll go to you.)) Tomorrow I'll have a girlfriend, and the remaining amount paid for tickets to the documents were soon ready, depends on our meeting, and without this document will not be ready! As soon as the pay-morrow I shall write to you. And we will wait quite a bit before we met. Darling, so want to see this day come soon! I do not have to contain their emotions, ready to shout: "I love you Derrick!!!» Pay with happiness, as soon as I think of you and me! Thank you for everything!! Again, I will wait your answer, I hope it will be fast. Darling, please write to me more interesting to me to read every your letter I read your letter many times and each time your words pass through my heart and soul, and fill them with happiness and joy! I look forward to an answer! I wish you good day!! I love you ... gently embrace and give you kisses 1000000!!!)) Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Beloved Derrick! Thank you for your answer, for the warm and kind words. Now I really needed it. Dear, please read my letter carefully, I hope you will understand everything that I want to tell you. I write and I have tears in my eyes to what our meeting is at stake! ((Now I went to her friend, who promised to help me the required amount, so I was able to book tickets. I wrote to you about it, but when I came, she said that will not be able to help. It happened last night is not a good situation, she had a fight with her husband and this morning had to rent an apartment, because they do not where she was living. When she told me this, I felt very bad. I had one wish , cry and hug you. But you do not close and hard for me to carry it all. Dear, why is this happening? Why can not we meet with no problems and be together and enjoy every minute of the series. I am very sorry that it happened. I must understand my friend, she is now also very hard. When we met, we both cried very much. Because she had a fight with my husband and I, because I can not pay for tickets to fly to her beloved man. To you my dear Derrick. Darling, I'm going crazy to think that we can not meet. I'm afraid to think about it, because I can not live without you. We have been together for so many of our meetings, so many I've done for us, the documents are already prepared. Now you only pay for the tickets to be together, and documents will be ready and we can be together, but at the last step we have a problem. Unfortunately I can not solve it yourself, I thought I would help my friend. But alas, she can not out- for their problems. And more than me the most, you and my friend, I have no one to call for such assistance. Yes, I understand that it is too ugly and unseemly to ask you, can you or not help me get out of this situation, so that we can be together. Darling, Do not misunderstand me please, I want you to ask for the shortfall in ticket 476 euros. Please forgive me for it and I hope you understand correctly, this is only to ensure that we could be together! If I was able to do everything myself, it never asked you to help, but I can not pay for everything myself now, but the documents are prepared and are necessary in any case to pay, this is one of the conditions for obtaining a visa. favorite let's do it all together for the our meeting. I hope you will understand me and not leave one on one with this problem. You're a real man and never let me be sad, I thank you for all of this for a fact that made me happy, gave me love and taught me to enjoy life . Derrick dear in my heart I'm sure you could help me, because our senses can not stop this problem, but it is difficult, but we are able to solve it. Unfortunately I do not have all the required amount, but if you can help me I immediately pay all of the tickets. Darling, darling please do everything in your power! very beg. I do not want to lose the opportunity of our meeting, so much has been done, was one step and then we'll be together, we can embrace and kissing each other. Can sleep and wake up together ... You and I will be happiest with, for the sake of the feelings and our love, we must do everything. Yes, I understand that you probably difficult to do such an act, and to take such a step, to send money to me. But if it affects our destiny and love, if our feelings are real and serious, we must do everything in spite of the complexity. This act once again shows how much we are honest to each other and how seriously we are committed to our meeting. Derrick favorite, please read the letter carefully and think well. Can or not you take this step, I will understand you if you refuse, but sincerely hope that you will be able to solve this problem as a real man for the sake of his beloved! Please do not leave me. I will waiting for your answer with impatience! dear you can not imagine how I feel bad now, I have one wish now to be next to you, in your strong arms ... My dear, tickets must be taken in the opposite direction, it's stated in the contract. But it's nothing, I still stay with you. I kiss you!! It is waiting for your answer! Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't hurt to try for a pig.

Quote:
Good morning my Sunshine! I am very sorry to read of your friends trouble. I don't know what happened thee but it seems that she needs your support and help also. Please give her a hug.

My love, this money thing is not that bad. Please don't worry. Just give me the bank information for the people that need to be paid and I will get it done. We are in this together and it is very important that we discuss things. The only problems that cannot be solved are the ones I know nothing about.

I have no idea how to convert euros but I'm sure my banker will know how. Nothing is going to stop me from being with you honey.

I love you so much!
Kisses!

This came 5 hours later

Quote:
Hello Beloved Derrick!!! Today woke up with a very good mood. Very happy, because our love is coming to our meeting! It is very beautiful! So you want this day to come soon, I live just this idea and love to you. Immediately came to write you a letter. I now have so many emotions that are difficult to convey the letter. If you see me now I realized how lucky I am to your love and the fact that soon we'll be together! Dear Derrick I'd love to see you too, what emotions do you feel? )) It's great that we met each other, this is the most beneficial and positive in my life now! Darling, I'll go to a travel agency to find out how you can help me. I hope they will help me and tell how you can help, because I do not know how this is possible. I really hope that this is possible and not difficult. Now I'm so worried, because now depends only on us, our meeting and we are approaching it with each day getting closer and closer! I think we should do everything we can and everything in our power for the sake of our meeting. Each person has to make their fortune and happiness, my love I'm ready to do everything for you and for our meeting, I can. Unfortunately, I myself was not able to arrange your trip and I ashamed of it before you! But I am very glad that you understood me, understood my situation! You are very good and it is an act of this man who is worthy of love and respect! I'm sure we all get and soon we'll be together ... this helps me a lot and supports agent travel agency, my dear I am very lucky that she works with me, she is very good woman and always helps me and all the good explanation! I am very grateful for all she does for our meeting. During all this time, we made friends with her, she genuinely worried about you and me and also very helpful to us! When we all do, I thank her very much. It made a great contribution to our meeting and we are very happy wishes! Now I'm going back to it, learn how you can do everything. I'm sure she knows how this is possible, and tell not all the detail and clear. My dear Derrick, as all know, I immediately come and write you a letter with what I was told in travel agency. I would be very glad that I come and see your letter! I really hope that you write to me soon. Dear so want so that you wrote to me more and more often! Write to me about everything! How is your mood today? What did you do today? My dear, write me your phone number, I want to call you. I hope you have a very good mood, like me!)) All I went to a favorite, as all know will come and write you immediately. I kiss and hug!!! Forever yours I

Quote:
Favorite Derrick, I just came from the travel agency. I learned how you can send me your help. I thought that it was hard, but my agent helped us again. She described several options that can help you do everything. I recorded everything on the leaf, so as not to make a mistake and now write to you all)) Derrick cute, I want to thank you for what you're doing! Thanks for your help, this is a very important act, and he once again shows me that you and I love each other and our relationship is serious! Darling, here are a few options that I gave our agent, how can you help me:

- Western Union. It is a system of international money transfers. Through this system you can quickly and safely transfer money. That's all you can do in an hour. Do you know of such a system? I have learned, not far from my home office is Western Unioni I can easily get it all.

- MoneyGram. Another system of money transfers. But unfortunately in our little town of offices and this option is more complicated.

- Bank account. But unfortunately I do not have a personal account, because I never kept money in the bank. But my agent is ready to help us, if you choose this option, it will provide your bank account. It has everything I wrote out on the leaf, what is needed. But since the money would go, she said 3-5 business days. Derrick favorite, it's a long wait. I want to be with you soon, and every day to me now like an eternity, because my thoughts are of you in our meeting! I want to be close to you right now! Wait five days too long for me, maybe in 5 days we will be together. We are the agent thought that the best option if you send via Western Union. Dear Let's do so, if possible. Please think about which option will suit you more, and write to me and I'll tell you the necessary data for you to be able to send help. Favorite Derrick, thanks again to you!! I love you very much!! You're a real man and I am happy that I met you! And ready to do everything for the sake of you, too, was happy. When we're together, I'll take care of you and give my love. I want to see this day come soon, it will be the happiest day of my life. Dear Write what option do you like and I'll write you once the necessary data. I will wait your letter! I wish you good mood, gently kiss!! Always yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a picture to post after I resize it.

EDIT: The pic is too large to be resized. The picture can be seen here http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l509/dertrat/milaya%20ir/

Quote:
Good morning beautiful! I have so many emotions about our meeting. It starts with joy, love, lust, and ranges all the way to fear. You are young and beautiful, I am old and nowhere near pretty. I have to take this risk and let things fall as they may. I can only hope that you will find me worthy of you.

My days are always the same here at work. Trying to finish the job on time without hurting anyone and keeping the rig running. Other than that I am thinking of you and our meeting. Just having you in my life always makes my days easy to deal with.

Sweetheart, I do not use any of those transfer services. I only have my bank. Those places are not safe and I would have nothing for my accountant to keep track of my money. A bank transfer is the only way I will do business of any sort.

I love you baby!

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!! My dear, thank you very much for your answer. My joy Derrick, how are you? Derrick, I am very glad that you are willing to help me so that I could come to you. You're a real man. I love and respect you. My dear, and most importantly, I want to tell you that you should not worry about his own age. I love you this way you are and I do not care what people will think. The most important thing that we love each other and we do not need nobody else. Derrick, I also want to apologize for not writing for two days. My joy, I was looking for money or bank account. But he found nothing. I went to my agent and she told me that it is better still send money through Western Union, because it is very fast and reliable. My joy Derrick, I have never not been faced with this, but I think it is necessary to do so, as my agent. My love, I just do not know who to approach, I do not know who has a bank account. You know, I never had much money to open a bank account. Here in Russia, many do not have bank accounts. They simply do not need us. And now we have to and I do not. Derrick, and may all of you will send money through Western Union. My agent told me that if we succeed, then next week I'll be with you. Of course, I was very surprised, but I believe her. For me now the most important thing that we were together. I really want to meet you. I really want to hug and kiss you. I believe you and I am sure that very soon we will be together. My love Derrick, I have prepared for you a surprise and very much hope that you enjoy it. I love you very much and I want to be with you. My dear, look forward to an answer. Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And more Russian pork in the sty.

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick!!! My joy, thank you for your answer. Thank you for everything you do for me. You made me the happiest girl in the white light. Now I know that very soon we'll be together and now I will not give you. You changed my whole world. You gave me life, gave me a love that gave me happiness! I'll be very grateful for it. Derrick, I love you very much and when we are together you will understand it. I will do everything to make you next to me was always cheerful, cheerful, beloved man. My joy, I was looking for these days, a bank account. And I have good news. My travel agent and asked her friend that she helped me. And she immediately agreed to help me. I am so grateful to them that they all help me. On land there are still good people. My dear, I'll write as I explained everything. That account details:

Beneficiary's bank: Alfa-Bank Moscow

S.W.I.F.T.:

Beneficiary's Acc.: 0

Beneficiar:

Adress of bank: 107 078, Russia, Moscow, Kalanchevskaya Ul., 27

Alfa-Bank - This bank name

S.W.I.F.T. - A system by which money is sent between the two countries.

Beneficiary s Acc - an account of the recipient.

Beneficiar - is the name of the recipient.

When you send money, you just need to specify the recipient's account - 0, recipient's name - O E.

And S.W.I.F.T. the beneficiary's bank. You must specify a SWIFT - ALFARUMM. And the money will come. But you must specify the exact name of the recipient - O E, the recipient's number - 0, SWIFT - A. And everything will be fine. My love Derrick, as I told my agent, I wrote to you all. I very much hope that we all turned out and I am sure that very soon we will meet and be together. We have come a long way already and we are left to the last step before our meeting. This meeting, I will never forget. I'll be telling our children how we met. This is a very interesting history to them. My love Derrick, now I finish my letter and look'll wait for a response. Derrick, I love you very much and I want to be with you!! Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derrick! How was your day? I got your letter! I am very glad that we live in the 21st century and there are many opportunities for people to meet, even if they live thousands of miles away from each other! From your letter I have become happier, but at the same time I feel sad because you are not near me! My beloved, you do want as quickly as possible to be close to you, but now I know there is very little time and we'll be together. I'll wait with impatience the day of our meeting and I want it to be very romantic, but I want to say this is not the main thing the main thing is that we will be there and be able to feel all our love for each other! And after our meeting we will be able to come up to me and I can introduce you to your parents. And now I hope that very soon we'll meet and our meeting will be the most memorable. My joy, write me please, when you send money? I need to know to say in the travel agency. I look forward to you. You're the best man in the world and I really miss you. The following letter, I know if you are ready to do anything to your girlfriend came to you. I find it very interesting. I love you Derrick! The words I'm trying to express to you all my love and sincerity, but there are feelings that are not transmitted with words! At this point I will finish my letter! In parting, I'm sweet and gentle kiss! Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love Derick!!! Joy is my thank you for your answer! My dear, forgive me for not writing for so long. I apologize. I'll tell you all what I was doing and why you could not write. First was the weekend. All celebrated the Day of Victory in Great Patriotic War. This holiday is very important to us and celebrate the good. In Kazan, everything was closed and I could not write to you. I watched the parade, it was very nice. Unfortunately I did not have a camera to take pictures and send it to you. Then I went to my parents and helped them in the house. We dug up the entire garden and have planted all that is necessary. The largest area is the potatoes. I am very tired these days. My joy, only now I was able to write to you. I beg you to forgive me. Indeed, we were off, and then I helped her parents. By the way, my parents send you a big hello. They are very happy for us. I told them that soon will go to you and they said that the most important thing that we were happy. My joy Derick, every day I thought of you, I miss you so. I really missed your letters, by your gentle words. Derick, for me now in the first place is that you, our happiness, our meeting. I love you very much and I want to be with you. For all time of our conversation, I realized that you are the man, whom I have waited my whole life and now, when I met you, I will not give you or anyone. My happiness is in my hands, and for you to be happy with me, I will do my best. My love, but first I need to come to you. My joy Derick, tomorrow I'm going to a travel agency and I do not know what they say. During this time, until I wrote, it was possible to solve everything, but unfortunately I still did not work to write to you. But I think we all decide now and do everything right. Derick, you wrote to me that all over to help me. I sent you a bank account, but this girl should know when you send. It is all waiting, and I must tell all. Forgive me that I'm writing all at once, but when we're together, we say thanks to them that they have helped us to meet. My joy, I'm going home, and tomorrow I'll write about everything, went into a travel agency. My dear, I beg you, write me please, when you help me. I love you very much!! Gentle kiss on your lips soft! And looking forward to an answer. Forever yours I

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic