SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don the spy....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 72.30.234.174
Originating ISP: Inktomi Corporation
City: Sunnyvale
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hello Hun,

How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship(British-American) I was born and bread in the town of Essex. It was there I had my elementary and high school education which prepared me for my career. Right after high school, I worked a while and later I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence, sponsored by the Military .For a while i have been in and out Ramstien Camp in Germany.

I work as special monitoring officer with the United Nations Intelligence Unit. I work closely with Army present in all country with crisis I wish I could tell you more about my job but you can learn more about it on our official website http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/unifil/.

I am presently in London right now but i will be leaving here tomorrow to Turkey a village near Syrian border for Intelligence gathering for the UN Security Council .I believe my privacy will be respected?... I will be staying for only a couple of weeks and return home probably we can plan to meet each other what do you think? . While I will be here I would always do my best to keep good communication with you.
I am widowed and I come from Surrey in the South East of England that's where my late Father comes from and late mum comes from New York. I lost my only daughter with the mother through a fatal accident,.I have a wide range of interests and I love to learn about the lives of others, their thoughts and feelings about nature what are your hobbies? i like to read and write, listen to good music, dance,Camping,Boating,Golf,Hiking and i like Children. Do you like to dance and what type of music do you like? I'm one of those crazy animal people ., I love all animals I have 2 cats, and 1 dog I prefer dogs but it is hard to try and raise a puppy in a large property. . I love big dogs and small ones as well - would love a boxer do you like animals ?........At times i used to spend my holidays in New York when am not on mission.

I love hanging out once in a while when I found someone to do so with. Do you sometimes like to hang out maybe to musical concert, theater and cinema? I have a wide range in taste for music, movies and art. I enjoy nature and all the beauty. I am very active, I like active rest, picnics, hiking and nature I’ll be so happy if we have the same interests, it will be interesting for us to spend time together. I love spending time at the lake in my community. I enjoy hiking, fishing, cooking (I am very good at it)

I am just a down to earth person who loves real people. I am more concerned about a persons "Insides" than their outer. The rest is truly just packaging and can be changed in an instant, so one's true beauty lies within their heart and soul.The smile is the doorway to the heart, and the eyes are the window to the soul...The "Insides" remain while the outside can be altered at anytime. The "Insides" is what you have to live with. The very essence is the the real person. Anything else is most likely just an impostor of integrity. Someone who ,knows how to treat and respect others.In a woman I value sincerity, HONESTY, loyalty, caring, gentleness, & intelligence. I would like to find a woman that has similar characteristics or interests to enjoy the Finer qualities of life.

Am looking for genuine caring and compassionate personality, someone who is very Honest ,faithful ,someone who is going to love me in return for who i am. I haven't found a place to call home yet .Who knows maybe i need someone to lead me to a new home? Could that someone be you? I know that God loves me and has pulled me out of some tough times, It is my personal believe that God will never put us into situations that are bigger than us.. I am still trying to get back on my feet after the death of my wife 3 years ago. What are you looking for ? but am looking forward to hear from you soon and kindly send me some of your pictures.Please let everything between us should be kept private before we meet each other in person, i hope i can count on you.I hope you now the reason why i didn't put a profile picture at the dating site..Take care and have a nice day.
Don...Big Hug.

So now Essex is a town in Surrey, think this lad need some geography classes.

Quote:
Hello again Don
I was thrilled to get your quick reply you are obviously a very caring man. How sad to have lost your wife and daughter so tragically, how long ago was your loss?
I lost my husband a few years ago, we hadn't been married very long, he was shot.
I live in Cornwall in a cottage overlooking the sea and I love dogs, I have six of them! They are German Shepherd Dogs, very clever and they keep me safe, which is a good thing as I live alone here and its a bit isolated.
What a fantastic job you do, your job is to keep us all safe, I don't think the UN gets the amount of praise it ought to.
I love to dance, especially the tango but I do like any kind of dancing, which one do you do? I was especially pleased to see you like outdoor pursuits I do too, I am planning a big trip to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in June which I am really looking forward to, I hope to combine this with a safari but I haven't arranged that yet.
So good that you enjoy the cinema, films are one of my greatest passions and music, what are your favourite films?
What kind of music do you like?
Cookery is one of my least favourite things, sadly I can't cook, I could burn water, I'm not a domestic godess I'm afraid my talents lie elsewhere.
I hope you get this mail before you leave, and that I hear from you soon. I have attached a photo of me I hope you like it.
Big hugs to you too
Lou X

I attached a photo of a young Julie Christie to whet his appetite.

Have come across this script before, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Very Happy

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clever, off script albeit partially, current new thrown in..... But of course the slow burn - Jewellery? puleeez not another gold scam....

Quote:
I'm exhilarated to have received your mail.Thanks for your compliment about me being a caring man.I must confess and compliment you for your seriousness and honesty(it was apparent in your mail).Thanks for sympathizing with me about the loss of my wife and daughter.I lost them in a fatal accident 2years ago.I want to also use this opportunity to express my sympathy and condolences to you for the loss of your husband.UN endeavours to lavish on us(Intelligence Officers)the amount of praise and emoluments they can afford for but it's not really bad anyway.I accepted to do this job and incur any risk that comes with it because of my love for people especially people subjected to attrocities and persecution.I intend to retire from my work after embarking on the impending investigation I'm currently assigned to and probably go into jewellery business.I told you I would be travelling to Turkey on the day after I sent you my first mail-I want to let you know that I've successfully arrived.I'm here to investigate and unravel the attrocities the Syrian Government is unleashing upon it's people or citizens.I would spend probably a week here after which I would again travel to Afghanistan for two weeks to edify and impact some intelligence skills to the US and British Army there(in Afghanistan).I'm currently deprived of social life in order to enable me embark successfully on my investigation.I hope you do keep whatever transpires between us confidential because I may be divulging or disseminating certain information about my work and other stuffs of mine as we get along especially if you give me reasons by actions that I can confide and trust in you-hope you would be discreet.Enough of my work lol.From what I gathered from your mail,you seem to be a wonderful and fun loving woman and I promise I shall not do anything detrimental to your fun life.I shall bring joy and happiness to you because I deducted from your mail that you normally feel deserted and lonely.I've felt lonely for long and hope my encounter with you brings me joy and happiness.I was first sceptical about online dating but my friends capitalized on the demise of my wife to convince me into joining it(online dating) because they felt I was lonely and needed someone to fill the vacuum and loneliness created by the demise of my wife.I hope to find happiness in you and my scepticism about online dating be driven away by my encounter with you.I would not claim or pontificate perfection but I promise to be of my best behaviour to make you happy if you should accept to get acquainted with me and embark on a serious relationship as we get along.I know you're not a perfect human as no human can be so I only want a woman with high moral virtues and cool demeanour to be with-other stuffs could be dealt with as we get along.As we get acquainted with each other,we could help correct awful and unpleasant behaviours of each other and complement each other.That would make us compatible.To make all these come to pass,we ought to be serious and committed to each other in order to enhance the fortunes of whatever we seek to build between us.I'm ready to go any mile to make it up to you all times if only you accept to also be with me.I dont know about you though.To answer your questions,I like adventurous,romantic and action movies.I also like to listen to RnBs,Country Music and Hip Hop.I like Adele for her latest album-it's awesome.What kind of films and music do you like to enjoy?Could you share your experience about online dating with me(people you've come across as far as online dating is concerned)?I must confess you look splendid and stunning in your photo-I would like to have a number of them if that wouldn't bother you.I leave it all here as I look forward to hearing from you with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Big hugsxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
Don

Looks like a few more pics of the incomparable miss C. are needed.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again Don
How nice to get your mail, to answer your questions, I love film my favourites are 'My Life as a Dog', Chinatown' and 'Witness'. I like all kinds of music, I am particularly fond of World music, but I like most things.
I haven't had much luck on the dating site, I have been on there for three weeks, but apart from a few messaged I haven't had any dates, this could be because I live in such an out of the way place, I notice not many people are from my area and most it would appear don't want to travel.
Gosh I am impressed that you want to go into the jewellery business, I love jewellery, I have lots of lovely pieces, some inherited (like my farm) and others given me as presents by my late husband who travelled a lot with his work.
I have attached another photo for you I do hope you like it.
I too feel lonely, especially in the evenings when one realises how alone one truly is, so I know just how you feel.
I hope things are going weel over there and that you are keeping safe, please be very careful the Syrian Border appears to be very dangerous at the moment.
Hugs and kisses
Lou xxx

I added another photo of Miss C.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So an hour and a half later:

Quote:
to me
It's my pleasure writting to you again and I'm glad my mail had a positive impact on you (you seem to enjoy my mail and I'm glad about the fact I must confess).I guess you haven't had much luck on the dating site probably because we're destined to meet,get to find out more about each other(get acquainted)and see how far we could go(perhaps,establish strong ties like a relationship between us as that seems to be a major reason for which we joined online dating).I dont mind travelling and I seek to find a partner or soul mate irrespective of the distance between us(distance is no barrier to love or relationship).I'm glad you love Jewelleries and I hope I could confide in you and delegate part of my business endeavours to you to execute for me as we get a long especially if I happen to be still here in Turkey and cant deal and handle it.I'm already making arrangements towards establishing myself in the jewellery business I intend going into after my assignment here so I've made quiet a number of contacts and I'm in anticipation of certain consignments or business deals but I hope it falls within a convenient time so I can handle it(not at a time that I would still be here and probably be embarking on my assignment that deprives me of social and any other activities).I hope I could share my life and everything with a lady of a good behaviour and not a traitor.I want to have a lady who would love me so much and be ready to go any mile for the sake of our love.I want to love and not be taken as a fool for that sake.I dont have much with regards to wealth but I'm content with what I have and intend taking good care of any woman I come across.The only thing I need in life is a companion(a better half)who could cover up my short falls and help offload the burden and the hectic times that I have to go through as a man without a wife.However,I dont want to compel any lady into having anything to do with me or rush into having anything to do with any lady.I enjoyed looking at your photo-I was captivated by your looks as portrayed in your picture.I watched it(your picture)for long and for once,I thought you were close to me lol.I'm glad you share in my sentiments with regards to how I normally feel lonely.Everything is going well here(not that bad)on my part and hope we get on well.I shall be safe and be safe for me too as you happen to live alone.Thanks and hope to hear from you with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Not wasting any time is he?

Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its such a shame Lou gets very lonely on that farm, but do I detect a touch of Straw Dogs? or Deliverance coming on

Quote:
Hello Donnie
I hope you don't mind me calling you that, thank you so much for your last mail, its so good to feel that someone in the world actually cares about me. I get a bit lonely at times, I have no family, I was an only child and my parents are now dead, I haven't had any children as my husband was killed only a short time after we were married. I'm still young enough to have a child and I am eager to get on with that. Don't worry about the future I have my own farm which I inherited and its very very nice here, if a little remote I long to share it with my love.
I do hope you are that love, I need someone to look after me, I'm not very worldly if you know what I mean, I have spent too long living with only animals for company, I guess I never found anyone because I'm not that attractive to men, but then I meet so few of them.
Listen to me rattling on, ignore me, I am looking for a soulmate and a father for my child - before its too late, lol. I hope that doesn't put you off, but at our age we have to move quickly.
Its funny but I too feel you close to me, I can smell your aftershave and almost feel your strong arms around me, is it just my imagination or are we destined to be together?
I do hope your jewellery business goes well and of course I would be willing to help you, what are special friends for?
Please stay safe it's a great job you do but I worry that you may get hurt. Don't worry about me I have a collection of shotguns around the house and the dogs are very good guards so I am perfectly safe, you look after yourself.
Thinking of you and wishing you safe and well
Lou xx

Razz

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seen the thread on servicemens photo's this guy's using a photo of a US serviceman, I will search and see if I can find out who it is.
Lowest of the low about sums it up, but this lad's in for a good slapping.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears he's using the photo's of David Hayden a corporal in the RAF which were taken when he received the Military Cross in 2008:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-564623/Im-hero-says-RAF-man-awarded-Military-Cross-carrying-comrade-fierce-gunfire.html

and here:

http://www.raf.mod.uk/newsweather/index.cfm?storyid=C8EBCD4B-1143-EC82-2E7E909EBA8FB100

He's been facejacked on farcebook too:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Harry-Brokes/100002092163848

Think Harry Brokes is a bit of a lad, any takers?

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to me
To say I'm thrilled to have received your mail is an under-statement because I'm overwhelmed to receive your mail.I dont mind you calling me Donnie because I love it-it sounds sweet to hear you call me Donnie.I'm glad you acknowledge the fact that I care about you and so you need not feel deserted.I sympathize with you over the loss of your parents.Tears fell down my cheeks when I read you have no family,your parents and husband are dead and that you happen to be the only child.I've a tender heart and I've strong emotions for people.I love people and I cant afford to see people go through trauma and ordeal in life(I would do anything to help them).I want to love you and be loved in return.With that,we can do exploits(have all our wishes and heart desires come to pass-have the number of children we want to have).I want to share my everything with you and make you privy to my secrets and all my endeavours.I think It's about time you got rid of your company with animals and have a have a company of someone with a big heart,caring,loving and trustworthy-I happen to be that person.You're right to say we ought to expedite our decisions to be together as partners and bring forth to children before it's too late because time and time waits for no man.I guess it would be prudent if we get very serious with each other and get committed to enhancing the prospects of whatever we seek to build between us.Nothing would facilitate the existing ties between us if we dont do that ourselves.I'm of a conviction that we're destined to be together hence our encounter.God knows how lonely we've been for long hence the need to bring us together to keep each other in company and make us feel revived or resuscitated.Thanks for assuring me of your support in my business endeavour(jewellery business)and I look forward to that.I also vow to give you any support you need all times,be transparent and honest with you and conceal nothing from you.I'm in calm in heart about the fact that you have guns and dogs for your protection because I dont want to loose you and I cant afford that(loosing you).I'm safe here and I get armed to teeth(well protected) in any investigation I embark on because Syria at the moment is precarious(dangerously lacking in security or stability).Please do say a prayer for me anytime you go down on your knees to pray or communicate with God.Some men you encountered on the dating sites you visited found you unattractive but I see you beyond attraction.In fact,you possess virtually everything I've sought to find in a woman though I've known you not for long(my heart tells me that and I'm convinced about that fact).I never believed in love at first sight or first encounter(I was a sceptic to that effect) but I think my encounter with you and the love I seem to have developed for you has proven me wrong that indeed love at first sight or encounter exists.I see my dreams in you and I'm not trying to flatter you but I mean it.If you would grant me a space in your heart,I shall turn your world around and make you feel loved forever.I promise never to let you down or put your heart apart or through any toil.I want to be the man you never had and the love you've always sought to have.I'm not well fit or sound financially but I shall endeavour to make you happy all times by getting you anything you desire especially if it's good for you.I shall soon be out of here and settle down with you wherever you wish we settle and happily spend the rest of our lives together.I hope to be with you through thick and thin because I believe love is for the better and worse(I shall go any mile to make it to you)-dont know about you though..Let's just test the waters and I'm optimistic that it shall yield positive results.I would be glad if you could give me a convenient time by which we could meet online and chat to enhance and expedite what we seek to build between us.I would leave it here with much anticipation of a vivid response from you.I've found love in you and I cant afford to prejudice or jeopardize my chances of being with you forever.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Don

Isn't it amazing how love can develop so quickly - not.....

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Lou treats him to a bit of innuendo:

Quote:
Dear Donnie
You write the sweetest mails, you are so eloquent, did you study English at University? I want to know everything about you, what made you join the UN? you are a truly good man and I am so pleased to have met you.
Its wonderful to know that a man who is so big and strong as you are is also in touch with his emotions and expresses them so well, you are worth more than Rubies. It's so rare to meet an attractive man, let alone one who can talk about his tears, I had to pinch myself to prove you were real.
Of course I will go down on my knees for you, you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I would not have believed this could happen to me but it has. Since my husbands murder I have been like a woman with a heart of stone, but recently I have begun to feel like a real woman again and meeting you has speeded up the process. Thank you for releasing me from my frozen cave.
I long to meet you and I can't wait to for you to come home safely I want to show you how much I care for you, there are years of pent up affection waiting to be released I will make you very happy, very happy indeed.
Last night I dreamed about you, we were walking along the beach and you kissed me, it felt so nice and I woke up wanting more.
Be careful and keep safe, come home soon.
Hugs and kisses
Your Lou xxx

Need to wash my mouth out, bluh, but needs must.

I expect a prompt reply even though it is Friday.

Cool

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.192.49
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

header taken from instant messaging request.

Donnie boy is back fairly quickly, he keeps repeating himself though:

Quote:
Your mails light up my day and I'm always delighted to write to you.I'm humbled and highly touched by the compliments you lavished on me-it's enormous.To answer your question about what made me join UN,I would like to say I work for the UN which is responsible for the well -being(welfare) of every Country(especially countries in crisis) as an Intelligence Officer.I've always aspired to be an Intelligence Officer because right from my childhood,I've always seen my self as a clever and smart guy and felt I could put these traits of cleverness and smartness to play to help people.After high school,I was sponsored by the Military to go further my education in defense Intelligence in Germany,Ramstien Camp.My dear Louise,I'm honoured and exhilarated to have met you.Every normal human has got emotions except for those who choose to be hard hearted and deliberately refuse to express them(emotions).I'm one person who believes that love is the only antedote to stress,trauma and unpleasant experiences so without love,one is worthless.Moreover,no man is able to attain success in life without a woman(as the saying goes''behind every successful man is a woman'')so how can I afford to dispense or do away with love that would eventually inform or lead me to having a woman behind me to collaborate and attain successes in life.
My new found love Louise,you need not go down on your knees for me because we've both made an impact on each other and it's not as if,I'm the only one who's made an impact on you(you've made an impact on me too).If you must go down on your knees for somebody,it ought to be God and not me because he(God) is the orchestrator(responsible for)of the deep feeling of love we've suddenly developed for each other.Had it not been for him,we wouldn't have met, let alone develop strong feelings of love for each other suddenly.I'm glad our encounter has made you feel like a real woman and I must confess our encounter has relieved me of the emotional stress I used to experience and has now put my heart at rest.I cant wait to be with you and have a warm night together.I want to satisfy you in every way.We shall have fun as we go shopping and beaches together to feel the sea breeze,cuddle and kiss each other everywhere.I shall always make it to you in bed and make you feel sexually gratified-you would even ask for more lol.Your dream shall come to pass because I'm of a full conviction that we're meant to be.I shall be safe for you and be safe as well.I'm ready to forfeit anything for your sake hence my decision to retire in order to spend or have ample time with you.I would want us to vow(make a strong promise)to forever be with each other for better and worse.To do that,I'm starting now by vowing to be with you for better and for worse-nothing shall ever make me forsake,disappoint or let you down.It's your turn now.I would also want you to give me a convenient time by which we could meet online and chat.I asked that in my previous mail but had no response to that effect-I hope to have it in your next mail.Thanks and hope to hear from you with much anticipation.Take care for I shall be hopeless and miserable if I should ever loose you.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.HugsxxxI love you and cant stop loving you because the feeling is too much.I'm resonated with your love and that's an indubitable fact.

Best regards,
Donnie as you prefer calling me

and a little confused about instant messaging, he hasn't asked Lou before, perhaps he's thinking of someone else.......hmmm wonder if he's available to another soulmate?

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sarah messaged him:

Quote:
Hi Don, thanx for your message, here I am lets talk some more. How are you today, can I see a photo of you before we talk? Not being funny or anything but theres some real mingers on that site and you didn't have a photo up.
How's it going for you on there, I'm fed up and thinking of leaving, its full of old men! at least you are a young guy more my age. Tell me a bit about you?

She's not very ladylike but hell she's available, and guess what one hour later she received this:

Quote:
Hello Hun,

How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship(British-American) I was born and bread in the town of Essex. It was there I had my elementary and high school education which prepared me for my career. Right after high school, I worked a while and later I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence, sponsored by the Military .For a while i have been in and out Ramstien Camp in Germany.

I work as special monitoring officer with the United Nations Intelligence Unit. I work closely with Army present in all country with crisis I wish I could tell you more about my job .....

sniped Blah blah yadda yadda....

......I am still trying to get back on my feet after the death of my wife 3 years ago. What are you looking for ? but am looking forward to hear from you soon and kindly send me some of your pictures.Please let everything between us should be kept private before we meet each other in person, i hope i can count on you.I hope you now the reason why i didn't put a profile picture at the dating site..Take care and have a nice day.
Don...Big Hug.

so compare and contrast, what a surprise its the same script.

I think Donnie boy is going to get his head scrambled, especially when Lou gets wind of Sarah, she's got guns and lots more.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarah got this last night script with some changes:

Quote:
I'm enthused to have received your mail again.I want to know you more,get acquainted with you and embark on a serious move say a relationship since that happens to be the reason for which we joined online dating.Thanks for the compliment about my pics-I'm humbled.It's obvious everyone knows that we dont get the commendation,praise or appreciation we ought to get for our work but we chose it and we're doing it for the love of people.I kill when it's neccessary(for protection) and I always make sure I'm armed to the teeth before embarking or executing any assignment.I must confess you look awesome and stunning in your pic.What do you do for a living and what's your marital status as of now?Could you share your experiences(encounters)with me as far as online dating is concerned?I would like to know virtually everything about you as we get serious and committed to each other in order to enhance the fortunes of whatever we seek to establish or build between us.I've been without a woman for quiet sometime now and I guess it's about time I made that move towards finding a companion,soul mate and my better half.I want to love and be loved in return.I want to have a serious,loving,caring and trustworthy woman with whom I could share my everything(life)with without ever letting her down or disappointed.I want to support my woman in all her endeavours and be with her through thick and thin as love or a serious relationship is for better or worse(dont know your take on that though).However,I cant claim or pontificate perfection but I promise to be of my best behaviour in order not to hurt my woman but forever provide her with much love and care and as well confide in her(make her privy to my secrets and endeavours) if indeed she proves to trustworthyAs the saying goes ''behind every successful man is a woman''.Therefore,I cant afford to do away or dispense with a woman but find a woman with whom I can collaborate and attain successes in life..I feel it's imperative on me to find my missen rib who could fill in the vacuum and loneliness created by the demise of my wife a few years back.I was sceptical about online dating until I was convinced by my friends into joining it so I hope my involvement in online dating does not prove futile but yield positive and expected results.I hope my encounter with you goes down on a good note and prove me wrong about my scepticism regarding online dating.It's right to allow things unfold naturally in a relationship but I'm of the opinion that the partners of a relationship ought to contribute their maximum efforts to facilitating and enhancing the fortunes of the relationship.I would want us to chat in order to find out more about each other and see if we're compatible for anything as we often chat.Therefore to commence chat with you,I would you to give me a convenient time by which we could meet online and chat.We could chat via gmail or chat on yahoo messenger if you have or could create a yahoo ID or address.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.

Best regards,
Don

Sara sent this yesterday:

Quote:
Gosh your an eager beever arnt you!!!! ;Like your pics sexy boy, I like big strong guys and youll do just fine. soz to hear about your wife very sad that, but your ok now?
Great job you guys do but nobody apreciates you, I do I'm very patriotic me, up the hero's I say! you look like a hero to me have you had to kill anybody?
Soz just joshing with you, I think you look dead smart just what I'm looking for, look at my pics and tell me if you want to talk some more?
BFN
Sarah ;0

so today Lou got this one:

Quote:
How is life treating you these afternoon? I guess all is well with you as i am
also doing here.

Miles and miles and miles apart.Although so far you've touched my heart.
Your lovely emails and your adoring smile in your picture, seem to shorten
every mile...Always remember there is someone here who thinks about you
and care bout you.

Take care me lady and have a wonderful weekend.
Your only Don.

And this one for Sarah:

Quote:
How is life treating you these afternoon? I guess all is well with you as i am
also doing here.

I am here looking at your picture and thinking about you. You look more
prettier than what a i thought.The thought of you has taking me captive and
i don't know what to do.
I will end here and hope to hear from you soon.
Happy weekend me lady....Don Smith

Lou sent a rely to yesterdays mail Sarah is not quite so eager or polite so she will write ohhhh sometime...

Quote:
Darling Donnie
gosh I was bowled over by your mail, so poetic have you ever thought of writing for a living, I think you would be so good at it you definitely have a great deal of talent.
I had a very bad experience with on line chat, it was truly horrific, a man exposed his man bits to me and proceeded to do very rude things to his dog, so now I am very reluctant to go on it, I need to be able to trust you implicitly if I go on there again, so please darling bear with me for a while?
You talk of loving me how is that possible? I'm afraid when you meet me I may be a disappointment, we will just have to wait and see.
I'm so pleased to have met you, and I want to know all about you, what were you like when you were a little boy? were you naughty? did you enjoy school, who were your best friends? so many things I want to know!
Take good care of yourself, hugs and kisses
Lou xxx

He's obviously off for the weekend now.

Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ditz has added your lad as a farcebook friend. Let's see if he bites

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea go Lou! got him off script - finally had to resort to some pretty unsavoury stuff to do it though.

Quote:
It's always been sensational to receive and read your mails.I always get flattered by your commendations(praises)-you put me on a pedestal and I'm overwhelmed by that phenomenon.To respond to your question about if I've ever thought of writing for a living,I would say no because I've not thought of writing for a living but I would do so if I'm able to have confidence,support,ideas and above all enthusiasm from you to that effect.I empathize with you about your bad experience with regards to online chat.If I really got you clear,did you mean a man exposed his sex organ(manhood)to you via chat and right before your eyes,inserted it into the sex organ of a dog?It would be preposterous,abysmal and barbaric of any living creature of a being to embark on such diabolical and inhuman act.However,if you've had a bad experience with online chat does not guarantee or make it explicit that you would have similar experience as you proceed in life because we're all humans and different from each other-all fingers are not the same.Moreover,meeting and chatting with you online doesn't mean we're going to view each other via webcam.I'm deprived of social life and under strict obligation to go under-cover and be confidential with moves I embark on because of the nature of my work.I shall be pennalized in defiance of these orders or set rules.Therefore,I want us to only chat(even without viewing each other on cam)in order to consolidate or strengthen the ties between us as we deepen our knowledge about each other.That to say does not mean I don't understand or share in your sentiments regarding the trauma and ordeal you've experienced as far as online dating is concerned.
Louise my love,I'll be deceiving myself to say I dont love you because to be deprived of your love would lead to making me hopeless and frustrated.I've never experienced the kind of love I have for you now because it's sudden and phenomenal hence coming to a full conviction that our love is one ordained by God(no man can put to assunder).I shall not be disappointed if I eventually meet you because I'm one person who believes love should not be about physical features.Real love is blind and obscured of physical features-It sees the heart only and nothing else.What I've always sought to find in a woman is cool demeanour and high moral virtues and you happen to possess all these qualities so what else do I want?I love you and that's an indubitable and well established fact.Let's not deny our hearts of it's feelings.We should be able to contribute maximum efforts to building a formidable relationship that would be able to weather the storm at all times even as we're apart now until we eventually meet.
In all modesty,to tell you briefly about my childhood,I would say I was very Intelligent.However,I was a bit naughty-I remember I used to skip class to join my friends indulge in frivolous acts like playing games,watching movies etc.At a point in time,I realized that life was not going down well with me so I decided to befriend or be in the company of serious minded and intelligent students.I was motivated to marry my books and learn extra hard because I engaged in academic competitions with these new friends I made and I didn't want to be academically beaten or defeated by any of them(I dislike defeat though I do concede defeat).As I was putting extra seriousness into my studies,it helped me because I turned out beating my friends and always coming out with flying colours in all exams we sat for.I guess that's a major contributing factor to where I've gotten to in life now.Now that you know quiet a number of things about me,I would want to know virtually everything about you(about how you grew up and how far you've come in life) too.I'll leave it here as I look forward to receiving a vivid and sharp response from you.Thanks.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Donnie

Two more mails then the sting?

place your bets.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My money says someone is getting screwed! I know it won't be you or IC!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks N.V.

Lou (who is a bit boring) sent him this:

Quote:
Good evening darling Donnie
I was a very pretty and angelic little girl, I worked hard at school and I loved environmental studies, art, english, maths and biology, I too was very intelligent, consequently I became bored very easily and as I grew older I became a very rebellious teenager, not bad exactly just a prankster playing jokes and getting into lots of scrapes, I also became a tomboy and most of my friends were boys! My parents were filled with horror at this turn of events and sent me to a convent boarding school where I was very unhappy I was bullied by the other girls I missed my home and my old school, my saviour was a girl who befriended me called Anne, she was from Canada and an orphan, she had such a sunny disposition and we were inseperable, so close that we often slept together, we had to keep our friendship secret as the nuns would beat us if they found out. Even though I hated the place I did very well at school I worked hard and when I finished there I went to Oxford to study to be a doctor, so did my friend Anne, sadly she had to return to Canada to look after her aunt, I missed her very much and my studies took a bit of a dive, so I switched courses and studied PPE and achieved an honourable third. I went to work in the foreign office and thats where I met my husband, he was the only man I ever slept with, except for Anne but she doesn't count as she was a girl, lol.
I still write regularly to my friend at Greengables and visit as often as I can, we are very close to this day, I hope you don't mind but I wrote and told her about you, I can't wait to hear back from her. You would love Anne she is so nice, sweet and accommodating I know you will love to share me with her.
As you know my husband was shot whilst we were on our honeymoon, which was a terrible blow, but after a few years I have come to terms with my loss, I was left very well provided for and then when my parents died and left me the hotels I found myself in the lovely position of not having to work. I love living here on the coast and prefer living on my farm rather than in town even though it can get a bit lonely at times, but the dogs and my housekeeper are good company.
Thats about it, I would tell you about my job but that was boring although I did get to travel a lot, thats probably why I'm such a homebod now,
a quiet life, which must seem so different to your active and adventurous life. I do hope you will be ok with a quiet life.
I think of you all the time, you are such a sweet man, I think of all the things we will do together when you return and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Keep safe.
hugs and kisses your Lou
XXXXX

I think she may have a dark side when she gets cross......

Sarah will write tomorrow when she has got over her hangover.

Wink

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just doesn't get it does he?

Quote:
I'm at a lost of words as to how to start my mail because I enjoyed reading your mail so much that at a point in time thought I was in your life.It's obvious you're intelligent(one can tell from the way you even write).Thanks for spending time writing with the intention of giving me an insight into who you are.From the deductions I made from your mail,you happen to have been through a lot in life(you've witnessed or experienced all kinds of lifestyles-the tomboy style and a couple of them lol).Some times,I believe one goes through a particular kind of experience in life in order to make them strong and face subsequent experiences with a chest out.I would really like to meet Anne since she happens to be your best friend and the only acquaintance you had until you met me but I would be enthused if you could keep whatever transpires between us away from her until we eventually meet.I say so because I'm thinking of we paying her a surprise visit when we meet(that would be wonderful-wont that be?).I hope our encounter makes up for or heals any wounds or trauma that we've both experienced in life.I must commend you for your resilience because it's not easy for one to loose people close to them and come to terms with their loss.It's hard to obliterate the memories of someone close to you especially when they pass away(die).You must have visited quiet a number of Countries on the Planet with the kind of work and trips you used to embark on previously.I have an active and adventurous life probably because of my work but I can live under any condition.I believe my life is not in contrast with yours(we're not that different from each other).We may not be the same though but compatible.We can be an influence on each other and that would mean,I could change your dormant and lonely kind of life or vice vesa.You may not believe this but I must confess and say in all honesty that you're the reason for which I live now.You've dominated my thoughts and actions.Dear please promise me that nothing shall come between us and put us apart.I dont want to loose you and I shall not do anything to that effect.I cant wait to cuddle,kiss and caress you when we meet.A life together with you is tantamount to a life with an angel or a life in paradise.Words just cant express my love for you because my love for you is beyond that(words).I'm glad getting incarcerated in the prison of your love(I dont ever want to be released or extricated)Thanks for making my dreams come through.You're mine and forever would.Thanks and take care as I look forward to hearing from you soon with much expectation.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Donnie your love

His command of English is going a bit wonky too.

Sarah will mail, from deep in her laddette heart....

Wink

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello hun,
I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a lovely good morning message to you my love what a lovely way to start my day...Thank you very much for the lovely message..
Thank you, What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my feeling for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I will end here and hope to hear from you again... I must confess i have a strong feelings for you Louise.
Take care honey baby...Your only Don Smith

So Lou is his one and only - NOT, I think Sarah may have a similar mail....

Quote:
Good morning dear Sarah,how's your day been.I guess you must have probably taken your breakfast by now and I hope you've embarked on your duty as a worker.I'm serious and very interested in going far with you but I dont seem to see the zeal on your part because you seem to be reluctant and dormant in the course of our exchange of emails.People do say it's not right to rush into a relationship with someone and yes,that's right but we ought to contribute all our efforts to facilitating and enhancing the prospects or strength of this relationship or whatever we intend establishing between us.I guess it's for the same reason for which we both joined online dating(for search of a soul partner)and I guess the time is now for us to show how serious we meant by our involvement.I reckon we take bold steps even sometimes,take risks to go further with the existing ties between us as we get it well consolidated.I was first sceptical about online dating but now that I've gotten involved,I dont think I have to be sceptical or too cautious again because if I should embark on such move,I wouldn't be able to get what I want(Risk taking is one of the qualities of a good Entrepreneur).I want to go the extra mile to prove to my dream woman how serious and emotionally attached I am to her.I'm not in for game play and want to be accorded same respect.I would like to leave it here as I look forward to hearing from you soon probably catch you online at 8pm-your time.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.
Don Smith

He's practically a professional, each mail especially tailored to its recipient.....
Oops forgot he is! its what he does for a living.
But then I sort of do the same.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A love letter from Sarah:

Quote:
Hey Don
just caught up with your mails, soz to be so late, I had a banging weekend, party Friday and out again Saturday then the whole of Sunday to sleep it off!
I am in work today and I wish I was somewhere else! seriously this place is doing my head in, they don't pay me enough for this level of hassle.
I work on the stock exchange, so every day is busy busy busy!
I'd rather be doing something else.
How was your weekend, do you get to party much? I used to do a lot more but since my accident its a bit more difficult, to keep up - course it could be age catching up with me, but seriously if I didn't go clubbing I'd be on my own and I dont do alone.
just reading your last mail, yeah I'm up for a relationship, you think I want to party on my tod for the rest of my life? Don't answer that! lol
I am looking for a guy to settle down with, these days I feel the need for some chilling nest building know what I mean?
Would love to hook up on IM but I will be out late tonight got to schmooze a couple of clients, tomorrow I have a meeting which will not end until late but perhaps Wednesday?
See what I mean Busy busy busy, but then you prob know all about it doing what you do.
Got to go make some dough.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou finally gets around to answering his mail

Quote:
Oh Darling what a surprise to find your mail awaiting me when I got home from shopping today, how happy you have made me you lovely man.
I can't believe how quickly we have moved on to declaring love, are you sure? I must admit seeing your mails in my inbox does make my heart skip a beat, and thinking of you which I do often makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, I am so looking forward to meeting you, I look at your photo often, do you have one of you not in uniform that you could send me?
I will write more later, I have some important things to do and the lawyer has just arrived, please forgive my short reply.
Kisses
your Lou
xxxx

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick reply to Lou, saying what?

Quote:
After spending time exchanging a number of mails with you, I now know how real passion and love can be. You have opened my heart, and opened the gate to a new world for me. Did you know you had such a power?
My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.I dont have any other pictures apart from the ones I've sent to you on my computer as of now but should I find any,I'll let you know.I hope you respond vividly to the mail I sent you yesterday when you get done with what seems to be keeping you busy now.

this one to Sarah and where have we seen this before?

Quote:
It's sensational to have received and read your mail.Your mail seems to have ligthened up my path because I was feeling bored and dormant until I received your mail.I intend to retire from my work after embarking on the impending investigation I'm currently assigned to and probably go into jewellery business.I told you I would be travelling to Turkey on the day after I sent you my first mail-I want to let you know that I arrived here in Syria a couple of days ago.I'm here to investigate and unravel the attrocities the Syrian Government is unleashing upon it's people or citizens.I would spend probably a week here after which I would again travel to Afghanistan for two weeks to edify and impact some intelligence skills to the US and British Army there(in Afghanistan).I'm currently deprived of social life in order to enable me embark successfully on my investigation.I hope you do keep whatever transpires between us confidential because I may be divulging or disseminating certain information about my work and other stuffs of mine as we get along especially if you give me reasons by actions that I can confide and trust in you-hope you would be discreet.Enough of my work lol.From what I gathered from your mail,you seem to be a wonderful and fun loving woman and I promise I shall not do anything detrimental to your fun life.I shall bring joy and happiness to you because I deducted from your mail that you normally feel deserted and lonely.I've felt lonely for long and hope my encounter with you brings me joy and happiness.I was first sceptical about online dating but my friends capitalized on the demise of my wife to convince me into joining it(online dating) because they felt I was lonely and needed someone to fill the vacuum and loneliness created by the demise of my wife.I hope to find happiness in you and my scepticism about online dating be driven away by my encounter with you.I would not claim or pontificate perfection but I promise to be of my best behaviour to make you happy if you should accept to get acquainted with me and embark on a serious relationship as we get along.I know you're not a perfect human as no human can be so I only want a woman with high moral virtues and cool demeanour to be with-other stuffs could be dealt with as we get along.As we get acquainted with each other,we could help correct awful and unpleasant behaviours of each other and complement each other-I guess that will make us compatible.To make all these come to pass,we ought to be serious and committed to each other in order to enhance the fortunes of whatever we seek to build between us.I'm ready to go any mile to make it up to you all times if only you accept to also be with me.I dont know about you though.I hope I could share my life and everything with a lady of a good behaviour and not a traitor.I want to have a lady who would love me so much and be ready to go any mile for the sake of our love.I want to love and not be taken as a fool for that sake.I dont have much with regards to wealth but I'm content with what I have and intend taking good care of any woman I come across.The only thing I need in life is a companion(a better half)who could cover up my short falls and help offload the burden and the hectic times that I have to go through as a man without a wife.However,I dont want to compel any lady into having anything to do with me or rush into having anything to do with any lady.I leave it all here with much anticipation of a sharp and vivid response from you.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Hope to chat with you on Wednesday around 8:30pm-UK's time but hope to receive a response to my mail before then.Hugsxxx

Best wishes,
Don

Lazy boy using a script again!

Evil or Very Mad

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou gets down to business:

Quote:
Darling Donnie
so sorry to have to rush away yesterday, I was intending to get back to you as soon as I could but the lawyer insisted that we go out to dinner, I think he has designs on me but he's very old so that is in no way reciprocated. I had rather a lot to drink and got a bit squiffy, the old goat put his hand on my knee on the way home, I was shocked, he's old enough to be my father! I told him to remove his paw or else, he was most apologetic but I was deeply embarrassed, its so hard being a woman alone. Every Tom Dick and Harry seems to think I'm available.
So sad that you can't send any more pictures, I will have to make do with a word picture, please would you paint me a picture in words? of you and of us together, you are so clever with words I so enjoy reading your mails.
I have been studiousy ignoring the big L word, but I think you may be right I too feel very strange about you, its like I feel in a spin, dizzy when I think of you, I'm afraid I don't have much experience when it comes to the physical side of men and women, I only had one night with my husband and then he was murdered, I was a virgin up until then so my life to date has been one of chastity, but you are certainly having an effect on my girly bits, is that love or lust? I so long to see you and to actually touch you and have you touch me I find the thought thrilling
I do so want to explore the more physical side of life I feel I have missed so much.
Please write soon
Kisses your Lou
XXX

Which gets him right off script - result!

Quote:
My love,never mind-I'm not bothered about your rush away yesterday because I've come to understand and known that you would always make time for me except for when you're in a situation that makes it difficult for you to do so.I'm exhilarated you're not giving in to all kinds of men all in the name of wanting a companion or soul mate.It's good you're resisting some unscrupulous people who only want to take advantage of you because of your situation of having no family especially a partner.However,I think you were too harsh to have referred to your lawyer as a goat-he ought not to have put his hand on your knee though.My sweet Louise,you're an eligible spinster and every man would like to be with you but I would advice you not to be belligerent to them rather make it explicit and emphatic to them that you have someone else or you're not ready for anything.I cant afford to loose you to anyone because I see my dreams in you(I'm resolute about my decision to be with you).I hope I'm pardoned for not being able to send you any more pictures of me.Darling,I'm sorry to disappoint you because I cant paint a picture in words-I dont have much idea about that.Moreover,my computer does not have the software to support that but I'll call on my colleagues to see if they could help me do that and probably send to you in my next mail.You always flatter me with your compliments and I guess it's my turn to reciprocate that-you write eloquently with so much modesty and love.My heart melts anytime I ready your mails.You're a heaven sent and a dream come through.The big L word is a necessity and cant be done away with because as humans,we need it(the L word) to live and sustain our lives.In absence of the big L word,we would all be heartless and doomed as humiliation and persecution dominate.It's rare to come across people especially women living a life of chastity so it's a big plus to your qualities as a woman.I've always wanted to have a woman who holds strong values with regards to her sex life or likes to preserve her virginity and I'm glad you're no exception-I take my cap off for you(I salute you).The effect I'm having on your girly bits is not lust but real love though Love constitutes some amount of lust.I love you and it has nothing to do with sex.sex will come to play as we go far with the existing ties between us and eventually get married after coming together.I shall embark on exploring more physical side of life together with you and I bet you would love it.We shall go to the Beaches together as we swim,cuddle,kiss and feel the sea breeze.I'm thinking of we visiting a place of adventure(a place never visited by any of us before so we could get exposed to some new stuffs).When we meet,we shall be going to the Club more often and then after a while,visit seldom so we dont become Club addicts.You complement my life and I wouldn't have been complete without you.I've always felt I have a missen rib but I'm glad it's now found.With you in my life,I can now have a sound sleep with lots of sweet dreams.I promise to make your life full of love and fun without any element of sadness(sadness and loneliness shall forever be eradicated from our lives as we keep each other in company always).That not withstanding,we ought to take cognisance of the fact that we're humans and that we're fallible hence the need to correct acts that are likely to ignite misunderstandings-we may have differences as we live together but we ought not allow them(our differences)escalate or take heights.I love you and forever would.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful.Have a nice time.Hugsxxx

Best regards,
Donnie

So its Engrish now is it? and whats with the club addiction, been talking to Sarah?

Now we are getting married I expect he's going to want some money....
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarah got this, very adept at switching between characters he is too:

Quote:
How are you doing me lady? well all is well with me but thinking of you is what i love to do nowadays.
Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May u have all the 3,Good morning to you me lady.

I am looking forward for a serious chat and see how it goes...Take care and enjoy your day....Don Smith

well sort of....

this was todays missive to Lou:

Quote:
Hello my dearest Louise, how are you doing these morning? Well i am doing pretty good but it is you i am thinking about, thinking of you is the most lovely thing i do nowadays . You are my breath and everything to me. Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever. My dear the most important thing in relationship is trust and faith.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Thank you for beening there for me and i promise you that am going to make you the happiest woman on this earth when i come to you.take care my dear Louise.

Donnie. Kisses and hugs from me to you.

Written by someone else I think, the Engrish is back Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to Lou yesterday

Quote:
Hello my dearest Louise, how are you doing these morning? Well i am doing pretty good but it is you i am thinking about, thinking of you is the most lovely thing i do nowadays . You are my breath and everything to me. Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever. My dear the most important thing in relationship is trust and faith.Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Thank you for being there for me and i promise you that am going to make you the happiest woman on this earth when i come to you.take care my dear Louise.

seems to have got in a bit of a tangle with his cut and past jobs think he needs to get off script so Lou sent this today:

Quote:
Darling Donny
So sorry to take so long to write back to you but there been a bit of disaster here, we have had so much rain that the road up to the farm has slipped, a land slide, one minute it was there the next it was in the river. The power went out and were it not for the back up generator I would not be able to send you this. We are cut off, no phone and only enough electricity to power the house and barn, I am only able to use the internet by routing through my neighbours sat dish and obviously I don't want to abuse his hospitality.
The CEGB and the local council have had to get here on foot and currently there are workmen attempting to put up power lines this side of the slip and the council are attempting to rig up some sort of makeshift road from the other side. Bit of a bad day all round, but thankfully we have a well stocked deep freeze and plenty of food for the stock. Dunkirk spirit prevales!
I expect these travails are small fry to you facing war and pestilence on a daily basis as you do, but they are a bit of a shock to the system here, I did not know how much we relied on the internet and the phones etc until we didn't have them!
I do wish you had been here, it was quite scary and a hug would have been much appreciated, also the protection of a big strong man when the alarms stopped working, i know I have the dogs and the place is bristling with guns but it's been quite a few years since I shot in anger.
Hopefully normal services will be resumed soon.
How are you, I hope you are keeping safe, I long to see you my big strong man, I can't wait, when are you due back home? I would love for you to come and visit as soon as you get back I' dying to show you around and for you to meet dogs. I am truly blessed to find you my sweetheart and I'm not going to let you go, I have been reading some books, which are all about married life and what two people can do together, with a bit of imagination I'm sure we could find more enjoyment than they are illustrating, I find reading them gets me very warm and fuzzy in fact I'm getting a bit frustrated, the weather is so bad that riding is out of the question and I really don't know how to get rid of my pent up energy, do you have any suggestions?
Gosh I so long to see you and to hold you.
kisses
your Lou
xxxxxx

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Donnie boi went quiet for a day which is a bit unusual then he came back on and sent a new photo, he must have been trawling the net for this one as its not easy to find, top marks for being a devious, conniving little bastick!

Plus he's well off script now so I shall educate him in the ways of the west in a pincer action with both my gals, hopefully his head should start to spin soon.

to Sarah:

Quote:
Hi-been pretty long a time now

Dear,I hope you're having fun out there tonight as it happens to be a Friday and knowing you,you're a woman of a cheerful disposition and do not want to ever miss out in fun.I miss you and it's sad why you dont seem to have interest in getting in touch with me by making time off your schedules to attend or respond to my mails.You say you want to have a serious relationship yet you're not putting in any seriousness to that effect.Relationships do not just start like that rather it's ignited and enhanced or facilitated by the people who intend going into it.I sent you an invitation for chat on gmail.com and did send you mails to inform you about that but I've still heard nothing from you.Moreover,you didn't come online as we scheduled to meet on Thursday.I know you're having a busy time with work but you can still make time to engage in chats or exchange of mails with me if indeed you're serious as I happen to be(I have a demanding and time consuming job yet I do make time to make it to you by staying in touch or communicating with you more often).Prove to me why I should stay in touch with you.Thanks.Hope to hear from you with much anticipations.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

and this:

Quote:
HELLO..
attached a photo of RL hero.

To Lou he sent this:

Quote:
love you so much

Hello my dearest Angel how are you doing me lady? In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. I am thinking of you, in my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, and I won't pull through, without you by my side. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. Every time you think about me, just know that I am thinking of you as well. So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.i love you Louise.Take care my love and good night.

Don..Kisses and Hug.

Cut and paste job if ever I saw one, Lou also received the HELLO an attached photo.

A little research turns up that the bulk of this mail is a Mariah Carey song much used by scammers.... Well what a surprise.

I think I can feel a slap coming on.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic