SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
flies on shiite

On a sunni day?

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bilboNotgettinBagged
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, great site and concept you have here.
I will be looking around, (checking the lint in the corners) and starting my education.
This could be a fun hobbie to pick up.
Awake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, all. I've been looking through the boards and find it very interesting. My wife almost fell victim to a scam a few years ago so I've been looking out for ways I can bait. I have no intent to initiate (yet) but learning how to handle those that contact us first really is a help.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome bilboNotgettinBagged and Awake

I hope your stay with us is as enjoyable for you as it has been for me.

Mack Kerroni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I love the tremendous work on this site and am running my first bait right now. I can't wait to post the results. You all are incredible and everyone keep up the good work. Keep me laughing and keep the lads' heads spinning!!! Very Happy
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello SaulTebalz Welcome to 419Eater

Read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Always 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
FrogFace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy, everyone.

I stumbled across this site today and am very impressed. The stuff you all do is amazing. Not sure I'm up for baiting yet, but I'll enjoy watching everyone's escapades.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, FrogFace! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the church of traveling in toilet frogface, one of the best for a good laugh. Welcome to the site!

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Thunder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,

As part of a school assignment, I had to write on Social Disorganization Theory and Internet fraud and thus stumbled in here. Now I'm that I'm hooked and my paper is a week late due to the fact that I was reading your baits as opposed to actually researching my paper , I found it only appropriate to sign up on April Fool's Day in hopes that maybe one day I'll have to the time to put a bait or two together myself. Until then, it'll be lots of laughs and high fives while I take notes!

BOOM!
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Thunder and welcome to Eater. If you do start baiting, remeber to read the stickies in each forum and sign up for a mentor. Oh, and kiss goodbye to all your spare time Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
MansfordMann75
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Just thought I'd introduce myself after getting one of the best laughs I've had in ages in your Hall of Shame gallery! Can't believe these people actually make any money!

Anyway, I guess I'm hoping to start my own baiting career at some point... standard story of knowing elderly relatives that have fallen prey and having an (until now!) powerless rage about the whole thing.

I've been researching scam-busting for a little while and have seen some really interesting examples on the web. I'll get round to posting them when I figure out my way around this place....
Embans
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. Just signed up this minute. I'd been aware of this for ages and had mainly read the baiting stories just for the lols!

I set up a webmail a while back and signed some guest books as suggested having decided to fight the good fight- and.... I have my first one!! It's a you've won western union $1,800,000 if you pay $200 one so I'm going to have a good read around to get some inspiration for how I'm going to play this.,.. I'm getting into charachter now!! Razz
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, both of you Smile . I have a little advice for newbies here:

- read the stickies
- get a mentor
- read ongoing and finished baits
- bait safe
- have fun Smile

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
MelStim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I first discovered 419 eater a few years back, reading all the stories on the main site. Dropped it for a few years and got curious a couple of months back. Having discovered and dipped into the forums I am thinking I might like a go myself at a bit of baiting, so it's of to find a mentor and a place where my brand new gmail account can attract some wanted attention.
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks, I just signed up a few days ago. I first found 419eater a few years ago and loved reading the letters/stories on the front page. Now I've decided to try a bit of baiting myself. Love all the tools and resources available here (get to work filling out those forms, Lad! Laughing ). So much more reading to do...

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
PeaceOutNY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is wow. I am rendered speechless at the awesomeness of this site. Where has this site been all of my internet life? I have spent countless hours reading over the baits posted. The things you all do is amazing. I will be pleased if I can accomplish 10% of what you guys/gals do to these scammers. And the links you provide for the generators and such? Who comes up with these things! Hopefully soon I'll be able to contribute a new bait. Thanks again for letting me be a member.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, MelStim, rattlesnake, and PeaceOutNY ! Very Happy

It's great that you're here to help with the lads!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Cunning Sock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

I don't want to sound obvious but how do you actually get these kinds of emails that you then reply to? A lot of people seem to get them all the time but I've only have one in my life. Is there certain websites you go on that leads to emails like this?

Thanks.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ - Hello and welcome to Eater Smile . You can find my standard advice for new members a few posts up. As for the mails, lads harvest e-mail addresses off where they can be seen in public. They use scripts to do it, which means that there are some guestbooks where you can sign your catcher-account (account made specifically to receive scam-mails), so you'll get mails. Plant your catcher at the following websites, and get ready to receive about 2000 scam and spam-mails per month:
http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/
http://muguguestbook.com/

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cunning Sock Welcome.

You can also find these emails in the Surplus Letter section here on Eater.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Yes, I actually get them. Some I post to surplus and Scamwarners. I also get them sent to my baiting characters. You can tell if you see one I posted in surplus: if there's a "Received: by ... my box" header, it was sent to me.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Cunning Sock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the replies! I'll check out the Surplus section as suggested, and thanks for the links.

Thanks all!

Last edited by Cunning Sock on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
SassyShellBell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all . I'm shell and im going to be a scammer buster in the future lol. I use to be in this site a few years back but life took its toll and i had to take care of other things and now I am back and wanting to join the good fight . Have been reading through some of the topics and the tricks to this place and im LMFAO at some of the idiots out there ...OK that's about it for me . Laughing

I edited out the Size 18 font, not that there's anything wrong with it. - Connie Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to 'Eater. There's no need to shout. Laughing

To all the new members, why not see if you can win premium membership by joining our Easter egg hunt.

See the link in my sig, below. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic