SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I inadvertently hooked the Prez's brother?....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss O rises to the occasion, she also attached five official documents (suitably altered) which will he will have to fill in.

Quote:
Dear Mr Cason

I have had to change our travel arrangements due to my employers reluctance to travel on 'public transport' we will now be traveling by charter jet, Air Charter Service is the company we shall be using whilst this solution has caused me some consternation there is a silver lining to this cloud, namely that we can use the same plane to transport the gold back to the UK as the company also provide a very discrete transport/shipping facility. This is an ideal answer to the issues posed by my employers need for privacy and it also provides for the safe transportation of the gold.
Be assured that the change of conveyance will not affect our arrival or departure times.

Our party will consist of Dame Carol Eugenia Ollerenshaw, Miss Otillie Jane Flopp, Mr Roger Ignatious Pontefract (Rip), Mr Keith Floyd, Mrs. Roberta Brown, and Rigdzin Namkha Gyatso Rinpoche aka Pouchy Poo.

I have attached forms to be filled in by you prior to our travel, these are for the UK governmental offices of taxation etc please fill these in as soon as possible as we will be unable to move any further with this project without them.

My employer is mindful of the 'blood' gold problems in Africa and would like you to furnish us with photographic and or written proof that none of the gold was extracted using underpaid or slave labour - a few photographs of the mines will be all that is necessary, I shall convince her that they show good practice etc.

On a more prosaic note if Mr Clinton purchased the gold from a number of differing sources I trust that the samples to be assayed will come from each of those varied purchases? I would like some kind of reasurance that this is the case.

Yours faithfully
Miss Otillie Flopp
P.A. and general factotum to Ms C O******.

Princess will now take up the matter of the goat.

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like ricky just threw his dummy out of the pram

Quote:
to me
I dont know why you are just making things so complicated.If this is some kind of a joke or what?I dont even understand you anymore.You cant even provide a phone number for me to call you.Where are you really?If you guys are really sure about this whole thing then why cant you just provide a phone number?The documents you send are just not visible.It opens so little that you cant even read it expecially the 1st one.What will be wrong you coming to see these things with your own eyes and then you can decide from there.You want 100 of informations just in a matter of short time.Mr.Clinton got the gold from different places and how am i suppose to get all those informations you are reguesting from me?I am just to help and organise your trip down here.Why then all these questions.I think i have to tell Mr.Clinton because i cant take this any longer.If you really want to come.I will be at the airport to pick you up and to lead you to where the gold is been held for you to see things with your eyes and then you can ask all your questions there.Untill then i dont know what to tell you.If this is some kind of playing games then it better end here because i cant take this any longer.With all due respect you have to provide a phone number for me to call you.I dont see the reason why you always ignore answering of me wanting your phone number.I will end here and will be waiting for your email with your phone number
Regards
Richard

He sent a cc to Princess as usual and oh what a surprise Donald is sitting on line his chat indicator is green Rolling Eyes

Oh dear he's got Otillie mad now, he won't like her when she's angry

Quote:
Dear Mr Cason

I really do not like your tone. What exactly are your credentials? I thought you were the agent who was supposed to be dealing with the shipment of gold to the UK, surely you have done this before.
How do you suppose it looks to UK customs and excise if we turn up with a shipment of gold valued at £12476000.00? I think the result would be confiscation of the gold.
To date I have provided you with all the information you have required from me and you have supplied zilch, thats right no information whatsoever that can be verified, I'm afraid your aspersions should be aimed in the opposite direction! Your dealings with me to date have been rank amateurism, what do you think you are playing at!?
I have a good mind to tell my employer to cancel this whole project and that will rebound on you in a catastophic way, I think Mr Clinton, and why do you insist on calling him David? will be very unhappy with you. And that will be as nothing compared to the wrath of my employer!
I appreciate that someone who is not used to working in the English language may struggle with the forms I sent, but surely theres someone in your office who can help you?
You seem to think that trust operates one way only, I personally have grave doubts as to what is going on here and my role is to protect my employer from miscreants and naredowells, to that end I want some sort of proof that you are who you say you are and that this gold actually exists I do not care what form that proof takes but provide it you will or we will move no further.

As to the telephone, I have no intentions of communing with you by phone, this is purely a business transaction and it will be carried out in a businesslike way - ie: IN WRITING.

Yours etc
Miss Flopp
acting in a private matter.

OK ricky boy time to retrieve your dummy....

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not offended by your words as you can choose to report me to Mr.Clinton or the wife.I have done nothing but trying to help.You are just giving this a hard time.What more proof will you need by coming to see this for yourself with your own eyes.You want everything to be done within the twinkle of an eye which is not possible.Even if your employer cant make it here by herself.At least she can trust someone for the person to fly down here and see things with his or her own eyes.I dont know why we have to do all this at the same time.I understand where you are coming from about not wanting to have problems shipping the gold out of here.I dont also know where you got your figures from on all the calculation you are making because i dont remember giving you the quantity of the gold.I just wonder how you manage to get those details.Yes i really do respect Mr.Clinton so much and i have met him in person before and i know he is a man of his words.I dont want to have problems with him.This is why am trying to corperate but you just giving me a hard time with all this.

You have to also note that Ghana is a democratic country with no record of civil war.All gold shipped from Ghana is legal and doesn't contravene the laws of the country and any other country which the agreement or part thereof shall be performed and/or any laws against money laundering or any illegal or any criminal activity. The shipping company will provide you with the Packing list, Invoice, Airway Bill, Certificate of Ownership and all the necessary documents after payment of the charges. Gold cant move out of Ghana without all the necessary documents sealed and signed by the government of Ghana. These documents will enable you to clear the gold at the customs in London. According to the shipping agent, all these documents will be accepted by the customs in London without any problem. I understand your situation but please let leave everything to the shipping agent to handle all the paper works. Plans are far advanced for your arrival.Moreover too i would like to know the new date in which you would like to come. Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Richard

Dummy retrieved I think, but still nothing to prove anything - why am I not surprised.......

Still forced landing of charter jet in Togo should put a spanner in the works

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back

Quote:
According to the shipping agent, these are the requirements needed to import gold into the United Kingdom.
1:Documentation indicating source country of import. Secure means of transportation.

2:Obtain official documentation from the exporting country that indicates the gold's country of origin and the exporting government's approval for the movement. Some countries have gold export restrictions, and international regimes have been established to prevent the trade of illicit gold.

3:Present all documentation regarding origination and export approval to custom officials at the border crossing or airport .Be sure to declare that the gold is being imported, specify the country of origin and exporting nation, and allow the customs officers to inspect the gold bars/dust. Arrange for secure transportation of gold bars to a secure storage location. Gold is a valuable and portable commodity and is a prime target for theft. According to them, all these will be made available to you before the gold leaves Ghana. It is not your duty to go through all these stress to get the documents. Its the work of the agent. Kindly understand and make this work easy for me. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Richard

hmmmm I wonder if miss O will accept this......

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sent you several emails and havent heard from you.I dont know whats happening.Get back to me asap and then i will know whether you guys are still coming on the date you said.Thanks
Richard

No you sent this one don't try to lie to miss O.

Quote:
Dear Mr Cason
Our flight should arrive at Accra at 20.00pm tomorrow evening, I do not anticipate any change to this time and we expect to see you on thursday morning as arranged.

and?

Quote:
Are we to pick you up at the airport or what are we to do?You said you will see me Thursday morning.Does that mean i should not be at the airport to pick you up?Please let me know about this very well.Thanks
Regards
Richard

So:

Quote:
The arrangements were that you would arrange our passage through the airport and that a limo would take us to the hotel - you said 'i will put special arrangement for you at the airport. An immigration official will meet you and assist you through the arrival formalities and pass you through the VIP section at the airport. There will be a waiting limo at the VIP entrance to ferry you to your hotel'
and that you would see us at your office on Thursday morning.
Please let me know as a matter of urgency what you are doing? I have to go to bed soon as we will be up very early to leave.\
Miss Flopp

Just can't get the staff these days Rolling Eyes

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry blond moment

darling' - Paul

Last edited by justwhistle on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's starting to get worried do you think he knows we haven't landed yet?

Quote:
I did not hear from you since yesterday.Whats going on?Please keep me updated
Richard

The ever resourceful Otillie is on the ball:

Quote:
We are in Lome, Togo, our plane has been forced to land due to an engine fault, I will let you know what is happening.
Otillie
sent from my iphone

I think we all know where this is going....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's not making much sense.

Quote:
to me
There is nothing to believe anymore.If this is a game then you better put a stop to it now before its too late.You cant keep playing forever so if this is a game then keep on playing.

?

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's willing to believe they have arrived in Togo:

Quote:
which hotel are you going to be in?Give me the hotel name and their phone number?I am waiting to hear from you.

He just wants proof......hmmmm

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the name and phone number of a 'five star' hotel in Lome, I see he didn't bother ringing it just another nasty mail:

Quote:
So you still dont know the name of your hotel right?Its really funny and nice how you playing this game.I will ask you that for how long will you keep doing this?I guess your flight will never get to Ghana.How can your charter flight get fault and be at Lome just that moment?I will keep waiting for you to keep deceiving yourself that you are coming.Note that i will be waiting as well.Lol,Wish you the best of luck to fly from Togo to Ghana.
Richard

I think that deserves a slap, a hard one! Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm a safari is looking a bit negatory:

Quote:
Ok Mr Carson I have had just about enough of you and this damned place, if you are trying to do business with my employer then you have been going about it in a very strange way! I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT THAT WE WERE STAYING AT THE HOTEL SARAWAKA IN LOME, cant you read or do you just ignore anything which is contrary to your agenda.
I showed my employer your last email and she is livid, the plane will be fixed and ready to fly tomorrow morning and she wants to fly home, and frankly I don't blame her, this whole thing has been a disaster, and where are you MR HELPFUL? hurling insults at us when we have enough trouble to contend with. This place is a hell hole the hotel is a mess and quite frankly I can't wait to leave. I would like to know where Mr Clinton is throughout all of this, he has left you to do his work?
Heres what you will do my employer does not want to travel anywhere except home, if you want to do business with her then you will have to bring samples of the gold here, plus the paper work and we can conclude our deal and get out of this hell hole, you have until tomorrow at noon.

Stitch that!

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear it look like the end for Donald.....

Quote:
Carol, what is all this about? I,m very disappointed on you.I am an open and honest person and love to share every aspect of my life with my partner.Honesty I dislike lairs are you playing with my feelings? you always promise and fail,I won’t stand for it or waste second of my time if I find out that the one am in love with participate's in such lifestyle

And his alter ego Richard.....

Quote:
You dont know what you are talking about.No real person will use that amount of money to take a charter plane to attend a business which was unfinished.You just playing games with yourself and dont know what you are talking about.I did everything possible to welcome you but you just a game player and wont keep entertaining you.You can fly to wherever you want.I am done with your games.
Richard

No safari then?

Wink

darling' - Paul
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be back. They always come back. You're not done with him yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic