SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mod Meet Reminder - coming up March 10!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Jerry you are so wise. It's no wonder you've been my unofficial mod mentor all this time. <3

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

Jerry's obviously overlooking one <strike>irrelevant</strike> relevant detail of his speedo during the recent Jacuzzi event.

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/images/you-will-definitely-need-fries-with-that.png

Where's the beef? Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny. Rolling Eyes

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Perry: That's so disgusting. Makes sense you spend a lot of late nights at White Castle with all the other drooling tweekers.

And speaking of wet speedos, I didn't bother telling you at the time, but the potato is supposed to go in the front.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I have found myself agreeing with certain mods so I wouldn't be ignored. When we (or rather you guys) were discussing the location of the meet I just agreed. I wanted to meet in San Diego but if I would have suggested it, Cecily (AKA Queen Bee) would merely quote the post above mine to be dismissive. The other elitist would then will follower her lead. Why not just tell me my ideas are stupid. That would be more respectful. I understand it's better to remain on her good side rather than feel her wrath but shit, grow a set already.

Yes, I just took some meds and you know I speak my mind afterward. Now Perry why don't you quote Jennifer's post and so you can completely ignore this post. My goodness, I made a joke calling Perry PILLbo Baggins and no one can even say "good one" or something. As if all of you haven't watched Lord of the Rings 50 times or so.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That was a good one. Your ideas are stupid though. Wink

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What did I ever do to you, and why are you calling my ideas stupid? I thought the graph of the moderator activity came out pretty well in fact. I could make them regularly if anyone wants.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ It's your keen attention to detail that took you straight to the top. Rolling Eyes

@ Ghost - Did you say something? Razz

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"PILLbo Baggins." I guess I missed that one on my first read-through. Yeah, I get it.

I'm really going to hate missing out on all this ongoing backstabbing Rolling Eyes but I'm going to be traveling over the weekend, leaving tomorrow, so I'm afraid you'll just have to snipe at each other without me. (However I'll try to log in whenever I get a chance, so don't figure you can talk about me behind my back. Twisted Evil )

I expect to be pretty tied up so I won't be able to log in often, and I certainly won't have time to carry most of the workload here all by myself as I usually do. Maybe some of you can stop fighting each other long enough to do some proper jackbooting for a change.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever. I could really care less about the whole thing. I'm simply weary of appearing to be the target of blame for shit that certain people did on their own accord.

I'm okay with the way I acted, I had a good time, and I didn't sober up and slather myself in self-righteousness to avoid being uncomfortable with my conscience. If I did anything to offend anyone, let me know and we can discuss it in PM. I see no reason to conduct ourselves differently here in the mod-lounge than we would anywhere else on the forum.

I won't be posting here again, regardless of what is said. I'm done.

Now can an ADMIN please lock this thread?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Actually, I have found myself agreeing with certain mods so I wouldn't be ignored. When we (or rather you guys) were discussing the location of the meet I just agreed. I wanted to meet in San Diego but if I would have suggested it, Cecily (AKA Queen Bee) would merely quote the post above mine to be dismissive. The other elitist would then will follower her lead. Why not just tell me my ideas are stupid. That would be more respectful. I understand it's better to remain on her good side rather than feel her wrath but shit, grow a set already.

Yes, I just took some meds and you know I speak my mind afterward. Now Perry why don't you quote Jennifer's post and so you can completely ignore this post. My goodness, I made a joke calling Perry PILLbo Baggins and no one can even say "good one" or something. As if all of you haven't watched Lord of the Rings 50 times or so.

Look, I skipped all of the other posts and quoted your entire post - feel better? Laughing Good Pillbo joke, by the way.

I have no wrath for other mods/admins, nor am I purposefully dismissive. You should know very well that I'm not afraid to disagree with someone here, even SOOI Razz , so I wouldn't just dismiss a post on purpose. The bottom line is that we're all on the same team and honest communication is the best way to unify us as a team.

@Jen: Posts like your previous one, complete with graphs, serve to be divisive. Mod activity isn't a contest.

I agree with Perry. Why is everyone feeling the need to justify, or bicker over things? Complaining about something that is overwith serves no purpose.
It was a party, damn it. I had fun.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had fun too!

Ima Baeder wrote:
Mod activity isn't a contest.

I ave to say, you're absolutely right Ceci. When it comes to who are the hardest working, most effective mods, it's no contest. Just look at the right side of the graph again. May I also point out that it's the females mods + Jerry who account for over 62% of the team's effectiveness. Just saying.

Anyway after all this hard work I am SO glad to be taking a break for a few days. Btw no one's offered to take over my workload while I'm gone, so I guess I'll have to log in from Vegas and make sure everything's still here. As usual. Rolling Eyes

Qui moderatur moderatores?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I expect to be pretty tied up so I won't be able to log in ....

From personal experience, I can say that's absolutely true. But what will you be busy with after the first three minutes? Wink

@Jen; I think you need to go back and read the stickies... again. You're a level 1 mod. We're not all expected to perform the same functions with the same intensity. Your little graphs only capture the basic "janitorial" tasks.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A snarky comment to me... how uncharacteristic of you Rolling Eyes

Okay I went off last night but I didn't saying anything I didn't mean.

jose_cuervo wrote:
Now can an ADMIN please lock this thread?

You'd be able to ADMIN lock it yourself if you were mod level 10 like luckey. Seriously though, I think this needs as ADMIN lock too. However, until then I will keep replying as I'm not a punk.

Edit: spelling and it's day time so no medication plus you can bite me if you don't like it.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He said ADMIN lock. You would know that if you were a hunk of burnin' love mod like Perry. Laughing

No snark intended Ghort. But if you disagree, I understand if you need to handcuff me and do unspeakable things to me. Wink

Last edited by luckey on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ceci wrote:
I had fun.

Ditto.

Jen wrote:
Qui moderatur moderatores?

@Jen - I'm not sure what I did to anger you - first the truncated, blackhole, graph thingie....we all know that I am far lazier and jackbootier than that; I should be at least -12 - then stealing my stolen Latin siggie which asks the same question? Confused

Whatever it was, I sincerely apologize.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
No snark intended Ghort. But if you disagree, I understand if you need to handcuff me and do unspeakable things to me. Wink

I told you what happens on the weekends ends when the weekend is over. But I do see how past, endeavors shall we say, would give you the impression that you get a pass on snark to me.

Okay Alex, you get a pass.

Damn it stop trying to make me forget you guys pissed me off.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am sorry that I pissed you off - you know that I love you like a Mod brother, Ghort.

Right?

It was those pink, fuzzy, bunny slippers you wore to the breakfast buffet.

Really, WTF??

:sorry, laughing again: Please, please tell me someone else has a picture of his feet? I did, but my camera belongs to that Papua guy.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I wasn't going to post this but since you mentioned it.....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tony- for Lord's sake, look at what you are wearing on your feet!

C'mon, man, let's go back to us being us - we had a good time, learned some new things about each other, began some fun in the elevator (disregard that bit Embarassed ) and are back to work.

....but, really, it is difficult to climb up on the high horse with slippers like that.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You had fun in the elevator with Tony too? Shocked I feel less special now.

@Tony: I like your slippers. Ignore their comments.

I finally uploaded some pictures. They're bad, very bad. I probably should have taken pictures before I started drinking.

I think this is Alex:

In between clubs, Sophie and Jen should be in there somewhere:

Perry and Jen:

People on the stairs ahead of me? Is this you guys or some other random people? Laughing

One of the clubs, most of you are in there somewhere, I think:

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alex: Wait, level 1, as in there are higher mod levels? I didn't see that in the stickies and no one has mentioned it, not even Jerry. Where does it say how you move up? I'm so confused Confused...I think I need to have a serious sit-down with my mod mentor in the next couple of days.

@Brandon: I'm not angry at you, I'm laughing with you. The Latin I got from Google translate and it's probably not even right.

@Ghort: You know I've always adored you. Look what I posted just a few weeks after I joined Eater:

On 27 October, 2007 bohigal wrote:
Thank you Ghort! Why do we call you that anyway? It's kind of weird.

Edit: Ceci that's Sophie on the right in the first pic, those are def her boots omg they were so totally awesome.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandon you didn't say anything to make me angry. You are very polite. I wish others could learn form your example but apparently that is asking too much. Your only problem is that you are Cecily's whipping boy and you try too hard to please her.

Having said that, I think I might have been out of line to call Cecily a queen bee. She acts like one sometimes but I don't think she does just for the sole purpose being the queen bee. Some people respond well to being told what to do. Worker bees wouldn't know what to do without a queen is my point I guess.

Quote:
@Ghort: You know I've always adored you.

I know. I have no problem with you. That and I obviously have a thing for redheads Laughing

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew! Thank you all. Glad that is all sorted?

@<strike>Ceci</strike> err...@whomever - the elevator thing was only with one person...she knows who she is.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Pillbo Baggins! I get it! Laughing

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic